PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Oasis

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Raiden
04-03-2013, 07:57 AM
how is that god mod?

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 07:57 AM
You didnt attempt to swarm her u just did it.

Raiden
04-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Reread, I said where they come from.

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 08:00 AM
:lol: just cause you said where they came from doesn't exclude it :lol:

just use attempt is all im sayin

Raiden
04-03-2013, 08:02 AM
Umm no because I did use a jutsu called Swarm, THey going come out of the sand and sky, she will use a jutsu that blocks them, I don't see how that is Gm.

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 08:10 AM
Who cares what jutsu you did, you always attempt to hit your opponent...no matter what. That is all.

but whatevers i dont care do what ya want, i was just pointing it out

Raiden
04-03-2013, 08:28 AM
(Inner take her time again, lies, she takes naps between sentences :lol:)

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 08:29 AM
(In response to your earlier question, Raiden...yeah I am happy. lol. But...why does everyone keep referring to Isago as a she?)
Raiden reverse-summons his giant termite, and Isago has surrounded himself with a layer of sand to prevent her pheromones from affecting his body. Raiden appears to be very surprised that the ichibi had located his queen so easily. What he didnt know is that scorpions could sense vibrations within the earth, and therefor the demon had no trouble detecting the insect's whereabouts. Raiden quickly forms handseals, constructing a large tower which he then uses to rise himself into the air. He then immediately casts another jutsu, creating two creatures from the earth which jump down toward the tailed beast aiming to crush him. Isago immediately creates a huge pitfall of sand, which drags the two behemoths underground. Considering their weight, Isago assumes the goliaths will not be able to pull themselves free. Simultaneously, the bijuu engulfs the remaining termites in a whirlwind of sand, as they attempt to swarm him. The arachnid then begins to sink the pillar Raiden is standing on, lowering him toward the ground. Using all of the chakra he can muster, Isago then shoots a massive bijuu dama straight toward the column of earth, aiming to destroy the structure and hopefully Raiden as well.

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 08:29 AM

(shes probably face planted on her key bored snoring haha)

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 08:31 AM
I then order my Termites to Swarm you

Kinda gm there...
It wasnt GM at all. It is alright to say that he swarmed me as long as the bugs didnt do any damage. People dont understand what god modding actually is.

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 08:33 AM
It wasnt GM at all. It is alright to say that he swarmed me as long as the bugs didnt do any damage. People dont understand what god modding actually is.

Auto hit is the big one, and he really didnt explain the jutsu, so i figured it did damage bc thats what everyone aims for is damage.

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 08:34 AM
(Im sorry, I just feel bad right now. Ugh...)

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 08:39 AM
Auto hit is the big one, and he really didnt explain the jutsu, so i figured it did damage bc thats what everyone aims for is damage.Not everyone does. For example, I told him I grabbed him and tried to pull him underground. That was not God Mod, it was just explaining what happened. Only if it actually does damage. Thats when its God Modding. If I had said I pulled him underground and crushed him that would have been GM. Now enough of this while in my thread please. Lets save the discussion for PMs. Thanks.)

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Not everyone does. For example, I told him I grabbed him and tried to pull him underground. That was not God Mod, it was just explaining what happened. Only if it actually does damage. Thats when its God Modding. If I had said I pulled him underground and crushed him that would have been GM. Now enough of this while in my thread please. Lets save the discussion for PMs. Thanks.)

(idk and dnt care what your problem is, if i wana talk in your thread i will, ty vm. also, you did god mod, you have to attempt to grab him. You cant just grab him. ._.)

Raiden
04-03-2013, 08:43 AM
(Yeah I am happy. lol. But...why does everyone keep referring to Isago as a she?)
Raiden reverse-summons his giant termite, and Isago has surrounded himself with a layer of sand to prevent her pheromones from affecting his body. Raiden appears to be very surprised that the ichibi had located his queen so easily. What he didnt know is that scorpion's could sense vibrations within the earth, and therefor the demon had no trouble detecting the insect's whereabouts. Raiden quickly forms handseals, constructing a large tower which he then uses to rise himself into the air. He then immediately casts another jutsu, creating two creatures from the earth which jump down toward the tailed beast aiming to crush him. Isago immediately creates a huge pitfall of sand, which drags the two behemoths underground. Considering their weight, Isago assumes the goliaths will not be able to pull themselves free. Simultaneously, the bijuu engulfs the remaining termites in a whirlwind of sand, as they attempt to swarm him. The arachnid then begins to sink the pillar Raiden is standing on, lowering him toward the ground. Using all of the chakra he can muster, Isago then shoots a massive bijuu dama straight toward the column of earth, aiming to destroy the structure and hopefully Raiden as well.
*I make a serious of lightning fast hand signs, and then slap my plums on the roof* EARTH JUTSU: COLLAPSE

*Before the Bijuu blast is fired, I use this jutsu, witch causes the Building to collapse towards the one tail, I then back flip, dodging the ball of energy/blast of energy, and I combo up a serious of hand signs and use Lightning Style: Levitation, this causes me to stop falling to danger, I begin to levitate towards a cliff made of pure rocks, as I do so, i make more hand signs and use Lightning Style: Lightning Bolts, 6 lightning bolts strike from the heavens at one at a time, down on the one tails, I begin to realize my chakra may not last*

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Roy sat there and ate an apple as he watched, "Seem's like the biju maybe to much for the guy." Roy continued to eat

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 09:12 AM
*I make a serious of lightning fast hand signs, and then slap my plums on the roof* EARTH JUTSU: COLLAPSE

*Before the Bijuu blast is fired, I use this jutsu, witch causes the Building to collapse towards the one tail, I then back flip, dodging the ball of energy/blast of energy, and I combo up a serious of hand signs and use Lightning Style: Levitation, this causes me to stop falling to danger, I begin to levitate towards a cliff made of pure rocks, as I do so, i make more hand signs and use Lightning Style: Lightning Bolts, 6 lightning bolts strike from the heavens at one at a time, down on the one tails, I begin to realize my chakra may not last*

(Isnt it TM to go back in time and say something happened? But I am ok with it.)

Sayuri is vigilant from within Isago's consciousness, and she watched the battle progress. Raiden avoids the bijuu dama, narrowly escaping with his life. Sayuri realizes that the man has become winded, and she knows he wont last much longer. "Isago..switch with me. I can handle him. He has been surprisingly easy to defeat so far." Sayuri tells the one tail. "I must replenish my chakra after unleashing that last biju bomb. Very well..." Isago comments, and he retreats back within Sayuri's body. Raiden levitates away from the ruined pillar of earth, and releases a powerful lightning style technique as Sayuri reappears. She rapidly creates handsigns, and suddenly rods of iron sand begin to protrude from the ground. "Iron Sand: Lightning Rod." The electricity is then drawn magnetically toward the poles, nullifying Raiden's attack. "Is that all you have?" Sayuri asks the man. "Certainly you did not invade my village if that is the best you can do." Sayuri still had an entire chakra reserve full of strength, and she gazed at the man in front of her who was visibly exhausted. "I suggest you leave now while I am feeling generous enough to spare your life." Sayuri stated.

Raiden
04-03-2013, 09:13 AM
(will to be fair, IDK how fast Bijuu blast are in the RP, so that's why I worded it like that, I is sorry, would you like it if I edit it?)

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 09:26 AM
(will to be fair, IDK how fast Bijuu blast are in the RP, so that's why I worded it like that, I is sorry, would you like it if I edit it?)
(No, please dont worry about it. Its fine I promise.)

Raiden
04-03-2013, 09:28 AM
(Isnt it TM to go back in time and say something happened? But I am ok with it.)

Sayuri is vigilant from within Isago's consciousness, and she watched the battle progress. Raiden avoids the bijuu dama, narrowly escaping with his life. Sayuri realizes that the man has become winded, and she knows he wont last much longer. "Isago..switch with me. I can handle him. He has been surprisingly easy to defeat so far." Sayuri tells the one tail. "I must replenish my chakra after unleashing that last biju bomb. Very well..." Isago comments, and he retreats back within Sayuri's body. Raiden levitates away from the ruined pillar of earth, and releases a powerful lightning style technique as Sayuri reappears. She rapidly creates handsigns, and suddenly rods of iron sand begin to protrude from the ground. "Iron Sand: Lightning Rod." The electricity is then drawn magnetically toward the poles, nullifying Raiden's attack. "Is that all you have?" Sayuri asks the man. "Certainly you did not invade my village if that is the best you can do." Sayuri still had an entire chakra reserve full of strength, and she gazed at the man in front of her who was visibly exhausted. "I suggest you leave now while I am feeling generous enough to spare your life." Sayuri stated.
Are you sure that's is whats going on here, I think the beast was feeling some of the heat *I snap my fingers, and Termites emerge out of the sand and return to me* All I did was come here to spread the truth to the people of Oasis, and some where not sheep enough to stay, allow the ones who want to leave, they don't even make a faction of your village, know it's only 50 people that want to leave.

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Roy watched and sighed as he appeared behind Raiden, "Really after all that you was just here for 50 people?" Roy shook his head, "You need to be a better bad guy." roy laughed

Raiden
04-03-2013, 09:33 AM
I'm not a bad guy? and she forced everyone else to stay.

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Are you sure that's is whats going on here, I think the beast was feeling some of the heat *I snap my fingers, and Termites emerge out of the sand and return to me* All I did was come here to spread the truth to the people of Oasis, and some where not sheep enough to stay, allow the ones who want to leave, they don't even make a faction of your village, know it's only 50 people that want to leave.
"I am sorry...but every member of this village is precious to me. If not, I would be forsaking what I stand for as Hikage." Sayuri replied. She honestly felt bad for the man. "Why do you require followers?" She asked.

Raiden
04-03-2013, 09:38 AM
I don't require any, if people want to leave, why keep none fallowers.

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 09:43 AM
I don't require any, if people want to leave, why keep none fallowers.
"I respect personal opinion. That is why. I have been judged by the villagers before... I am a jinchuriki. But..." Sayuri trailed off, in deep thought. "I will not cast aside my people, even if they do not follow me. I will aid them, because it is my duty." Sayuri stated resolutely.

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Roy looked at the woman hokage, "I think it is time we Eridicate, it from this world." roy looked at her with a serious face on. "You are disrupting the balance of power of this world. And i will not stand for it as a kage from the Rift village."

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Roy looked at the woman hokage, "I think it is time we Eridicate, it from this world." roy looked at her with a serious face on. "You are disrupting the balance of power of this world. And i will not stand for it as a kage from the Rift village."
Sayuri looked at him with a fierce expression. "What are you talking about?" She asked. "The bijuu are needed to keep this world in balance. Everyone should see that. How do you assume I have caused such things? I only use my power to protect the innocent. Just like I always have." Sayuri spoke with sincerity. "I would lay down my life if it were necessary to ensure peace. If I were truely creating such calamity I would allow you to take my life here and now." Sayuri affirmed.

Raiden
04-03-2013, 09:56 AM
*I levitate back down, next to Sayuri, I put my arm around Sayuri, and whisper in her ear* Let's talk in private, in your office, we need to find some peace between us, or there will always be problems.

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Sayuri looked at him with a fierce expression. "What are you talking about?" She asked. "The bijuu are needed to keep this world in balance. Everyone should see that. How do you assume I have caused such things? I only use my power to protect the innocent. Just like I always have." Sayuri spoke with sincerity. "I would lay down my life if it were necessary to ensure peace. If I were truely creating such calamity I would allow you to take my life here and now." Sayuri affirmed.
Roy smiled at her anser, "Everyone of the bijuu are dead except one. And that one is yours. You say you use it to protect people. That thing is a monster and it needs to be killed and out of this world." Roy looked at her, "So they keep this world in balance? There is only one left. Is tha balanace!!!!!!" roy exclaimed, "You are wrong, with one left. All the power is too one person and village."

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Roy smiled at her anser, "Everyone of the bijuu are dead except one. And that one is yours. You say you use it to protect people. That thing is a monster and it needs to be killed and out of this world." Roy looked at her, "So they keep this world in balance? There is only one left. Is tha balanace!!!!!!" roy exclaimed, "You are wrong, with one left. All the power is too one person and village."
"Isago...has experienced reform. He is no longer a monster... He is a member of Oasis..!" Sayuri proclaimed. "After years of wondering what my purpose on this earth was I finally came to terms with who I am. I was originally born to become a weapon. However, weapons can be used to protect as well as destroy." Sayuri explained. "The one tail is a part of me now. And I have come to grasp what I am. I am the savior who will create a world where people can truely live in peace. Bijuu are needed. And in all honesty...I have been searching for the remaining eight for a long time. One day soon they will be revived. I can feel their power manifesting and growing stronger every day." Sayuri declared.

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 10:16 AM
*I levitate back down, next to Sayuri, I put my arm around Sayuri, and whisper in her ear* Let's talk in private, in your office, we need to find some peace between us, or there will always be problems.
Raiden lowers himself toward the sand covered ground, and stands next to Sayuri as he places his arm around her. She gives the man an awkward glance, and he whispers into her ear. "Alright.." She replies, almost inaudibly. "I am afraid I will have to excuse myself. Try not to cause any mischief alright?" Sayuri says to the kage of the Rift, as she disappears leaving him alone to do what he wished.

Her body re-forms inside her office, and Raiden is there waiting. "What do you propose we talk about?" Sayuri asked, as she took a seat.

Greenrust
04-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Walks up to Roy. "Kage of the rift what are you doing here?"

Bombs266
04-03-2013, 06:14 PM
*gia wakes up, in a hospital, and jumps out the window. when he lands, he sees sayuri, and walks up to her.* 'How long have i been out?'

Raiden
04-03-2013, 06:17 PM
(shes in her office, we are having negotiations for peace)

Bombs266
04-03-2013, 06:49 PM
9still saw her, still walked up to her. didn't notice the others. :) )

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Roy stood there and taped his foot

Shisko Shi
04-03-2013, 08:29 PM
No Raiden you died when I attacked. YOu never countered. You are dead...

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 10:28 AM
*gia wakes up, in a hospital, and jumps out the window. when he lands, he sees sayuri, and walks up to her.* 'How long have i been out?'
Sayuri sits quiety in her seat, waiting for Raiden to begin speaking. Suddenly, she senses Gia's chakra signature. He happens to notice her through the open window, and he walks into the mansion. She invites him into the Hikage's office, where he asks her how long he has been unconscious. "A week at best. I have checked on you frequently. Im happy to see you are finally awake and well." Sayuri tells him.

Greenrust
04-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Walks into the village waving at the village gate guards. He then raises his chakra to very high levels and sits down. He needed to talk to sayuri and he knew after that she'd come eventually.

Mekuto
04-04-2013, 11:14 AM
An assistant rushes into the Kage's office, "Lady Hikage, Mekuto collapsed in the street," the assistant gasps "hes' been taken to the hospital, but they can't say what has happened to him."

In the hospital, Mekuto lies in bed, he is pale and drenched with sweat, the doctors have restrained him to prevent injury from the violent convulsions that periodically shoot though his body. His chakra is flowing erratically, and the medics cannot stabilize it. His eyes are darting behind his lids, he is dreaming intensely.

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 11:40 AM
An assistant rushes into the Kage's office, "Lady Hikage, Mekuto collapsed in the street," the assistant gasps "hes' been taken to the hospital, but they can't say what has happened to him."

In the hospital, Mekuto lies in bed, he is pale and drenched with sweat, the doctors have restrained him to prevent injury from the violent convulsions that periodically shoot though his body. His chakra is flowing erratically, and the medics cannot stabilize it. His eyes are darting behind his lids, he is dreaming intensely.
As Sayuri is conversing with Gia, she suddenly notices as one of her secretaries comes dashing down the long hallway. The woman hurriedly enters her office room, taking multiple breaths of air as she tries to speak. Sayuri understands as she explains something has happened to Mekuto. Creating a suna bunshin to stay behind in the office and continue the conversation with Gia and Raiden, Sayuri abruptly excuses herself. "I will return shortly. I apologize." Sayuri tells her guests, as she disappears. Sand gathers in Mekuto's hospital room, and Sayuri's silhouette appears. Her body takes shape, and she immediately recognizes that something terrible is ailing her friend. Sayuri has a realization, and she quickly forms handsigns. His memories are awakening...She thinks to herself, as the room begins to glow with a brilliant light. "Supreme Sol Style...." Sayuri says, referring to her light technique. "Path to Divinity...!" The radiance engulfs Mekuto's body, as she tries to ease his suffering.

Greenrust
04-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Feels sayuri chakra spike greatly at the hospital and realizes something is wrong. He begins making his way to the hospital at a sprint.

Raiden
04-04-2013, 12:08 PM
*when the Hikage lift the room, the Termites broke apart there formation of the clone jutsu, and exit the room, I was long gone with my new followers.*

Mekuto
04-04-2013, 12:27 PM
As Sayuri is conversing with Gia, she suddenly notices as one of her secretaries comes dashing down the long hallway. The woman hurriedly enters her office room, taking multiple breaths of air as she tries to speak. Sayuri understands as she explains something has happened to Mekuto. Creating a suna bunshin to stay behind in the office and continue the conversation with Gia and Raiden, Sayuri abruptly excuses herself. "I will return shortly. I apologize." Sayuri tells her guests, as she disappears. Sand gathers in Mekuto's hospital room, and Sayuri's silhouette appears. Her body takes shape, and she immediately recognizes that something terrible is ailing her friend. Sayuri has a realization, and she quickly forms handsigns. His memories are awakening...She thinks to herself, as the room begins to glow with a brilliant light. "Supreme Sol Style...." Sayuri says, referring to her light technique. "Path to Divinity...!" The radiance engulfs Mekuto's body, as she tries to ease his suffering.
As the light hits Mekuto it becomes tainted and a darkness floods the room, Sayuri is engulfed, she finds herself in a hazy darkness. In the darkness there is a door emanating a sinister light and the presence of the obsidian beast can be felt pulsating from the door. The sounds of battle echoes faintly from within.

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Sayuri's suna bunshin watches as Raiden vanishes. Realizing something about him seems suspicious, her clone divides in half. The grains form another exact replica of Sayuri, and she follows Raiden's chakra signature to Blood village.

CoolerThanIce
04-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Priam slammed his palms against each other and started making hand signs "Tiger, ram, ox" before he uttered "Sand apparition". The familiar tunnel vision appeared. Colors, landscapes and silhouettes floated past him. Microscopic particles of sand began to merge into a human shape. Having been located in a dark and foggy forest only a few seconds ago, he was relieved to be back in the torrid desert. He put his black hood on his head and straighted his cloak before he began walking down the sandy path. He shot a glance over his shoulder to make sure that nobody was following him. He had an important message for Sayuri, a message that could only be conveyed between four eyes.

Greenrust
04-04-2013, 01:35 PM
arrives at the hospital and asks the desk attendant where the Kage was.

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 02:35 PM
As the light hits Mekuto it becomes tainted and a darkness floods the room, Sayuri is engulfed, she finds herself in a hazy darkness. In the darkness there is a door emanating a sinister light and the presence of the obsidian beast can be felt pulsating from the door. The sounds of battle echoes faintly from within.
Sayuri realizes as she is suddenly swathed by an all consuming darkness, and the light cast by her technique fades into nonexistence. She can faintly hear the screams of various people in the distance, and it appears that a battle is being waged somewhere closeby. A door is all Sayuri can make out in the black expanse of the realm she is trapped in, as it radiates with a menacing hue. Within her body, Isago hisses. "The obsidian beast is here. I can feel it's essence." The one tail comments. Sayuri notices the powerful presence, and she hesitantly grabs the handle of the door. "I must find Mekuto. He may be in danger." Sayuri replies to the bijuu. "Do not place yourself at risk. I refuse to be consumed." The beast tells her. Sayuri steels her resolve, and enters through the door toward whatever awaits her beyond.

Mekuto
04-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Pass the door the memories of a fearsome battle played themselves out, Mekuto charged into a press of ravenous souls, with each charge it seemed as thought he would be consumed, but he broke through and continued forward. Through each clash parts of his body were torn from him, but would regenerate, this was a battle of wills, his against the hungering maul of souls that are trapped within the beast. "Days, months, years, decades, the battle raged" A disembodied voice rang throughout the darkness, "all things were consumed, and only the soul endured." The battle progressed rapidly the images almost blurring with the time passed. "Inside the beast, given a chance to fight unlike any before me, I fought, I forgot why, and how this came to be, but I fought with all my might." Mekuto becomes shrouded in darkness as he charges into the final press of attacking souls, in a flurry of slashes the last of the spirits fell and he stood alone. "Not know why I was here, now know how I came to be, how could I leave?" A faint light shown and encompassed everything, the vision faded and Sayuri was standing in the hospital, Mekuto lay in the bed the tremors had stopped, but he had not awoken. His mind still trapped within the memories unsure of what reality, unable to awake, because he did not know what that was.

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 03:37 PM
Pass the door the memories of a fearsome battle played themselves out, Mekuto charged into a press of ravenous souls, with each charge it seemed as thought he would be consumed, but he broke through and continued forward. Through each clash parts of his body were torn from him, but would regenerate, this was a battle of wills, his against the hungering maul of souls that are trapped within the beast. "Days, months, years, decades, the battle raged" A disembodied voice rang throughout the darkness, "all things were consumed, and only the soul endured." The battle progressed rapidly the images almost blurring with the time passed. "Inside the beast, given a chance to fight unlike any before me, I fought, I forgot why, and how this came to be, but I fought with all my might." Mekuto becomes shrouded in darkness as he charges into the final press of attacking souls, in a flurry of slashes the last of the spirits fell and he stood alone. "Not know why I was here, now know how I came to be, how could I leave?" A faint light shown and encompassed everything, the vision faded and Sayuri was standing in the hospital, Mekuto lay in the bed the tremors had stopped, but he had not awoken. His mind still trapped within the memories unsure of what reality, unable to awake, because he did not know what that was.
Sayuri watched from afar as Mekuto's soul fought endless battles, waging war inside the beast from decades past. "He has been trapped here...for one hundred years. His spirit must have been imprisoned in this place after he destroyed my former home..." Sayuri realized. In the hospital room Sayuri stood with her eyelids closed, motionless as she seemed to be in a state of trance. Mekuto lay on the hospital gourney, his convulsions had ceased however his psyche was still apparently absent from his body. "Mekuto!" Sayuri yelled from within the man's consciousness. She knew she had to locate him before she would be able to free his mind from the realm they were encompassed in.

CoolerThanIce
04-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Priam bumped into a someone. He couldn't make out who it was due to the darkness. Just as he was about to shout at the person to watch where he's going, he recognized Sayuri's face in the moonlight.
"Sayuri-sama, there's something you should know"

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Priam bumped into a someone. He couldn't make out who it was due to the darkness. Just as he was about to shout at the person to watch where he's going, he recognized Sayuri's face in the moonlight.
"Sayuri-sama, there's something you should know"
Sayuri's bunshin stands in her office within the Hikage's mansion, as she finishes her conversation with Gia. The moon has risen, and she decides to leave after dismissing her guest. "It was a pleasure speaking to you Gia. I will allow you to turn in for the night." With that, she walks out of the room and down the darkened hallway. She abruptly notices a familiar chakra signature, and she accidently happens to run into someone. Moonlight shines through the windows lining the hall, and she can vaguely make out the man's face. It is Priam, the Oannin (legendary sannin) of the village hidden in the Oasis. He is garbed in black clothing, making his body's shape all but unnoticable. "What is the matter? It must be incredibly urgent." Sayuri replies, and her voice is barely audible.

Mekuto
04-04-2013, 04:13 PM
Sayuri watched from afar as Mekuto's soul fought endless battles, waging war inside the beast from decades past. "He has been trapped here...for one hundred years. His spirit must have been imprisoned in this place after he destroyed my former home..." Sayuri realized. In the hospital room Sayuri stood with her eyelids closed, motionless as she seemed to be in a state of trance. Mekuto lay on the hospital gourney, his convulsions had ceased however his psyche was still apparently absent from his body. "Mekuto!" Sayuri yelled from within the man's consciousness. She knew she had to locate him before she would be able to free his mind from the realm they were encompassed in.
Mekuto turned to the voice he looked without recognition, his mind clouded. He approached Sayuri, it seemed like he was unsure of what he was looking at, this was his mind after a hundred years of imprisonment. He didn't even seem capable of speaking. "Who are you?" he managed after an effort.

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Mekuto turned to the voice he looked without recognition, his mind clouded. He approached Sayuri, it seemed like he was unsure of what he was looking at, this was his mind after a hundred years of imprisonment. He didn't even seem capable of speaking. "Who are you?" he managed after an effort.
"My appearance may have changed slightly over the past century. However...its me. Sayuri." She replied, as her gaze met his. "You have been trapped here since the destruction of Oasis. Dont you remember?" Sayuri asked.

CoolerThanIce
04-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Sayuri's bunshin stands in her office within the Hikage's mansion, as she finishes her conversation with Gia. The moon has risen, and she decides to leave after dismissing her guest. "It was a pleasure speaking to you Gia. I will allow you to turn in for the night." With that, she walks out of the room and down the darkened hallway. She abruptly notices a familiar chakra signature, and she accidently happens to run into someone. Moonlight shines through the windows lining the hall, and she can vaguely make out the man's face. It is Priam, the Oannin (legendary sannin) of the village hidden in the Oasis. He is garbed in black clothing, making his body's shape all but unnoticable. "What is the matter? It must be incredibly urgent." Sayuri replies, and her voice is barely audible.

"Milady, I apologize for for showing up unexpectedly without making an appointment, but I have urgent news- it's about the safety of the village" he blurted out rapidly. He lowered his voice when he saw Sayuri's disapproving facial expression.

"I don't know where to begin. So much has happened, but I'll try to keep it brief. Well, as you know, I've been away for a month for the purpose of honing my healing skills and to get my Master's degree, at Io's Healing Academy. Anyway, remember how you told me that I wasn't supposed to reveal anything about our village? Milady...I don't know how to put this, but I'm afraid that I..." he disrupted himself. He was beginning to hyperventilate "I've broken that promise"
"Not out of will, of course!" he added quickly when Sayuri's eyes grew larger.
"I will have to admit that I, in a moment of weakness and when I certainly wasn't in a clear state of mind, told a complete stranger that I came from Oashisugakure after he asked me in a friendly tone. I had had too many shots of bamboo liquor, you know how fond I am of that drink. But that's not the problem. Although I was drunk like a skunk, I could tell that his eyes glinted out of curiosity and excitement. Afterwards, he offered a round of drinks, and I accepted. He must have poured something into my drink, because afterwards I blurted out our village's most confidential information at a furious pace. I couldn't control what i was saying, the words just kept gushing out of my mouth. The devil is now threatening to attack our village unless I give him the thing" he emphathized the powerful item that only he and Sayuri, along with a handful of other people with high statuses and positions, knew about.

Greenrust
04-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Finds the room where sayuri is and see's her chakra is faint. He examines her for a while trying to see what was wrong.

Mekuto
04-04-2013, 05:20 PM
"My appearance may have changed slightly over the past century. However...its me. Sayuri." She replied, as her gaze met his. "You have been trapped here since the destruction of Oasis. Dont you remember?" Sayuri asked.
Mekuto looked at her vaguely "Sayuri..." he said rubbing his head, "destruction of.... Oasis!" he was taking back and fell to his knees, "what happened?"

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 05:25 PM
"Milady, I apologize for for showing up unexpectedly without making an appointment, but I have urgent news- it's about the safety of the village" he blurted out rapidly. He lowered his voice when he saw Sayuri's disapproving facial expression.

"I don't know where to begin. So much has happened, but I'll try to keep it brief. Well, as you know, I've been away for a month for the purpose of honing my healing skills and to get my Master's degree, at Io's Healing Academy. Anyway, remember how you told me that I wasn't supposed to reveal anything about our village? Milady...I don't know how to put this, but I'm afraid that I..." he disrupted himself. He was beginning to hyperventilate "I've broken that promise"
"Not out of will, of course!" he added quickly when Sayuri's eyes grew larger.
"I will have to admit that I, in a moment of weakness and when I certainly wasn't in a clear state of mind, told a complete stranger that I came from Oashisugakure after he asked me in a friendly tone. I had had too many shots of bamboo liquor, you know how fond I am of that drink. But that's not the problem. Although I was drunk like a skunk, I could tell that his eyes glinted out of curiosity and excitement. Afterwards, he offered a round of drinks, and I accepted. He must have poured something into my drink, because afterwards I blurted out our village's most confidential information at a furious pace. I couldn't control what i was saying, the words just kept gushing out of my mouth. The devil is now threatening to attack our village unless I give him the thing" he emphathized the powerful item that only he and Sayuri, along with a handful of other people with high statuses and positions, knew about.
Sayuri gazed at Priam incredulously as he explained current events. "The One-Tail is no longer secretive..." Sayuri replied. "I...happened to transform in front of the citizens when a man named Raiden attempted to cause a riot." She told him. "I would appreciate if you could tell me exactly what information about our village you revealed, however." Sayuri looked at him as she waited for him to talk.

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Mekuto looked at her vaguely "Sayuri..." he said rubbing his head, "destruction of.... Oasis!" he was taking back and fell to his knees, "what happened?"
Sayuri gave Mekuto a sympathetic look, as the man collapsed onto the ground. "You...lost control over the obsidian beast..." Sayuri told him, and her voice was heavy. "The Oasis village you knew is gone." She knew she needed to tell him the truth. "Although you do not need to fret. Aeo managed to save the people using his Shintei Boushi. All of the villagers, including myself were transported to the genjutsu realm for almost one hundred years. I do not hold anything against you. You have become my friend, Mekuto. After the destruction of our home, the survivors of the devastation traveled together as a group of nomads. Our caravan finally stumbled upon a land similar to the place we once knew. After being blessed by Kisara my powers to recreate life have become significantly stronger. I was able to create a new oasis, and every day the desert flourishes. The land of Sun and the village hidden in the Oasis has been restored. I came here to bring you back to the future." Sayuri explained.

Mitchy
04-04-2013, 05:52 PM
.Mitchy arrives at the village...

Still here..

Pitty

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 06:11 PM
.Mitchy arrives at the village...

Still here..

Pitty
(You're gonna have to explain what happened to you after Sayuri chased off Raiden. Sayuri had to forget all about you once she chased him into the desert. lol)

Mitchy
04-04-2013, 06:33 PM
(You're gonna have to explain what happened to you after Sayuri chased off Raiden. Sayuri had to forget all about you once she chased him into the desert. lol)

I prob went to eat and then crash at the motel.

I to tired to wead right now

:lol:

Mekuto
04-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Sayuri gave Mekuto a sympathetic look, as the man collapsed onto the ground. "You...lost control over the obsidian beast..." Sayuri told him, and her voice was heavy. "The Oasis village you knew is gone." She knew she needed to tell him the truth. "Although you do not need to fret. Aeo managed to save the people using his Shintei Boushi. All of the villagers, including myself were transported to the genjutsu realm for almost one hundred years. I do not hold anything against you. You have become my friend, Mekuto. After the destruction of our home, the survivors of the devastation traveled together as a group of nomads. Our caravan finally stumbled upon a land similar to the place we once knew. After being blessed by Kisara my powers to recreate life have become significantly stronger. I was able to create a new oasis, and every day the desert flourishes. The land of Sun and the village hidden in the Oasis has been restored. I came here to bring you back to the future." Sayuri explained.
The world around them shudders, "what future, what future could I possibly have after what I have done?" he asked looking to her. He felt sick like he wasn't himself. The chakra of the beast began to subside and come to and equilibrium with Mekuto's own. The vision faded and the two were back in the hospital Mekuto gasped for air and fell back breathing heavily. He saw Sayuri and could not stand to look at her for the guilt, he turned away and look out the window, "ignorance is bliss, thank you for not telling me as long as you could," he said staring out of the window.

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 07:43 PM
The world around them shudders, "what future, what future could I possibly have after what I have done?" he asked looking to her. He felt sick like he wasn't himself. The chakra of the beast began to subside and come to and equilibrium with Mekuto's own. The vision faded and the two were back in the hospital Mekuto gasped for air and fell back breathing heavily. He saw Sayuri and could not stand to look at her for the guilt, he turned away and look out the window, "ignorance is bliss, thank you for not telling me as long as you could," he said staring out of the window.
"You will know what future you have once we are back in reality. I assure you there is much more left to your existence than you realize." She replied, as the surrounding area began to distort. Sayuri came to awareness, as her eyes snapped open. She found herself standing in the hospital room, and she noticed Mekuto still lying on the gurney. She heard him speak, and a feeling of sorrow washed through her at his words. "I wish I could have prevented you from finding out...but you are not a horrible person. You dont know some of the despicable things even I myself have done. Lets say...I did not always have full control over my own abilities. The fact is, shinobi everywhere are born to be killers. We are paid assassins. I have managed to find a different path for myself, and you can too. You have a place within this village. It seems I was right to trust you when we first met those many years ago." Sayuri stated. She smiled.

Greenrust
04-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Waits for sayuri to finish what she was doing. Meditating.

Sephiroth
04-04-2013, 07:47 PM
*waits more and more and more*

Mekuto
04-04-2013, 08:01 PM
"You will know what future you have once we are back in reality. I assure you there is much more left to your existence than you realize." She replied, as the surrounding area began to distort. Sayuri came to awareness, as her eyes snapped open. She found herself standing in the hospital room, and she noticed Mekuto still lying on the gurney. She heard him speak, and a feeling of sorrow washed through her at his words. "I wish I could have prevented you from finding out...but you are not a horrible person. You dont know some of the despicable things even I myself have done. Lets say...I did not always have full control over my own abilities. The fact is, shinobi everywhere are born to be killers. We are paid assassins. I have managed to find a different path for myself, and you can too. You have a place within this village. It seems I was right to trust you when we first met those many years ago." Sayuri stated. She smiled.
"Thank you Sayuri," Mekuto said after a short silence "I'm glad that I am a part of the village, I'll rest here a bit longer," he finished finally turning to look at her he forced a faint style then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

ZeroxNightmare
04-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Zephyr appears on a rooftop, reading a book, and manipulating a ball of water, turning it into various shapes.

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 08:16 PM
Sayuri watches as Mekuto falls off to sleep, and she decides to return to the Hikage's office. The sun had already rose, and she found that her guests as well as her suna bunshin had vanished. She noticed two familiar chakra signatures, and she recognized that Samito and Roy were present inside the village. She decided that they would visit her inside the office room if they required an audience.

Greenrust
04-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Feels sayuri's chakra move and begins advancing to it. His plan bounced around in his head. Would she accept it?

Sephiroth
04-04-2013, 08:19 PM
one: you left me, so u should come to me >>

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 08:36 PM
one: you left me, so u should come to me >>
(I have an audience right now. Not to mention, the Hikage is not inclined to go to her guests. Her guests are supposed to come to her office if they require to talk with her. No manners... *sighs* lol)

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Sayuri felt Samito's chakra signature outside her office, and she used her sand to open the door. "You may come in." She said.

Sephiroth
04-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Roy walked into thje mansion and shook his head in disappoint me, "Such disrespect here."

Greenrust
04-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Walks in. his chakra is agitated like he's scared of something.

AeoKyn
04-04-2013, 08:50 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAdq7SbJ29Utd-sFl088oxpI4WgMzfxq7OMipzNho3nzhchvxD
I just picture seph's character making this face while he says "such disrespect" made me giggle.

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 09:21 PM
@Aeo
lol.

Samito entered the room, and his chakra was disturbed. "What is wrong, Samito?" Sayuri asked. Shortly afterward, Roy arrived as well. "Well look who just stopped by. The kage of the Rift. What brings you here at such an early hour?" She asked, and she smirked at his statement.

Greenrust
04-04-2013, 09:25 PM
"Rift Kage." He says respectively. "I'm gonna need to ask you to wait a bit longer."

Sephiroth
04-04-2013, 09:42 PM
@Aeo
lol.

Samito entered the room, and his chakra was disturbed. "What is wrong, Samito?" Sayuri asked. Shortly afterward, Roy arrived as well. "Well look who just stopped by. The kage of the Rift. What brings you here at such an early hour?" She asked, and she smirked at his statement.

"Rift Kage." He says respectively. "I'm gonna need to ask you to wait a bit longer."

Roy looked at the man, "And if i say no"

Roy then looked at Sayuri, "I am in no mood to joke around with you."

Greenrust
04-04-2013, 09:44 PM
"I'm sorry its not a choice rift Kage ill be finshed quickly."

InnerSakura
04-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Sayuri listened as Roy spoke. "Well, then. If you sought me out it must be important. I will save the jests for later." Sayuri replies to the Rift kage. She then turns her attention to Samito, who has demanded he speak first. "I am very concerned. What has happened that is so urgent?" Sayuri asks.

Mitchy
04-04-2013, 11:01 PM
...Mitchy awoke in a large bed, standing up he put on his uniform and grabbed a cup, filling it with a lquid, drinking some he finaly stood up and walked over to the window, looking outward seeing the village high up. Taking a relaxing sigh, he'd smile and sit on the window seal, holding his book and penicl and began wirting his next chapter. " The Truth of the Beast"

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 04:23 AM
As Sayuri is speaking with Samito, one of her assistants comes running into the office. "Lady Hikage Sama..." She bows to her, and her facial expression is grave. "What is wrong, Sayaka?" Sayuri asks the lady. "I have news milady...Ryouta has not returned to Oasis. We believe he may have gone rouge." The woman speaks with a heavy tone. Sayuri's eyes grow wide. This revelation causes a sharp pain within Sayuri's chest. She winces. She knows full well that any shinobi who abandons his or her village will be listed in the bingo book as a missing nin, and will be hunted down and either imprisoned for treason or killed. Sayuri was speechless. "What do you intend to do, Lord sun shadow?" The woman asked. "What village did he flee to? Have our spies gathered any information?" Sayuri managed to speak. "Yes Hikage-Sama. He was last spotted within the hidden Rift." Her assistant replied. "I will be arranging a visit to the village hidden in the Rift very soon. Send a message to their kage." Sayuri told her. "Yes ma'am." She bowed again, before exiting the room. Roy had left Oasis after he had been interrupted by Samito's arrival. His request for an audience had at the time been unpurposely denied. However Sayuri would soon be paying the man a visit, of that she was sure of.

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 06:07 AM
"Like I said its not for anyone's ears but yours." After he hears the new about Ryouta deflecting his eyebrow raises in suprise.

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 04:54 PM
*arrives in oasis, after leaving his clone outside.* 'Sayuri, i heard the news. can i be of assistance?'

Idekal
04-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Strolls through the village and heads towards a tea store.

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 05:35 PM
*arrives in oasis, after leaving his clone outside.* 'Sayuri, i heard the news. can i be of assistance?'
Sayuri is conversing with Samito, when Gia walks into her office. "Excuse me, Samito." Sayuri tells the man, and she walks over to her long time friend and comrade. Her expression is troubled. "Hello Gia. The news you received was correct. Ryouta, he..." She trailed off. "I dont know what happened to him. Ever since his new powers awakened he had acted suspicious. It is all I will be able to do to convince the council not to order his assassination." Sayuri told him with a heavy sigh. "I have received word from my reliable source, Samito here, that I have become a target. My life is in danger, and now my bodyguard has left. Perhaps it is my time..." Sayuri stared past Gia, and her expression was glazed. She shook her head, and continued. "If I am killed, I want you to keep my bijuu safe, Gia. Isago cannot come to any harm. The bijuu are necessary to keep this world in balance." Sayuri stated, however she knew he understood.

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 05:37 PM
"I'll wait."

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Mekuto awoke, he silently left his room and walked into the village thinking of the night's events. He wondered around the village aimlessly, his heart heavy.

Idekal
04-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Arriving at the tea store he grabbed a cup of green tea and began to wait for something.

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Sayuri walked back over to the high backed chair behind her desk, taking a seat. "You may stay for a while, Gia. Feel free to make yourself comfortable." Sayuri told him. She then returned her attention to Samito. "You may continue telling me the important news from earlier, Samito. You have my full attention." Sayuri told the man as she waited for him to speak.

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 06:51 PM
"It's not really info, more like a plan of mine."

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 07:02 PM
'Very well, Isago will be safe.' (for some reason, i keep forgetting isago is a scorpion!)

Gia walked after her, saying 'Well, intill you appoint a bodyguard, nibi and i will have to help out.'

konoha chimp
04-05-2013, 07:03 PM
"She has a bodyguard" Sabaku says silently however he cannot be seen anywhere

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 07:09 PM
'But i was just told that he left. so, intill i am told she has one by herself, i will gaurd her. by the way, i can see you.'

Sephiroth
04-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Roy sent a carrier fish to the Oasis, "Dear whoever the kage is etc etc etc, we do not accept birds because we are underwater, just fish. But a meeting why?"

The water kage etc etc etc
Roy

konoha chimp
04-05-2013, 07:16 PM
'But i was just told that he left. so, intill i am told she has one by herself, i will gaurd her. by the way, i can see you.'

"You've just made it to Bodyguard ranking and you're speaking like that?" Sabaku laughs "I'll say this once as we're comrades.. know your place."

"And no you cannot see me I am currently not in the village but please notify Sayuri that she has a message would you?"

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 07:17 PM
'but i can still see you. this old earth nin had his tricks, and you don't know my rank, fool. Sayuri you have a message.'

konoha chimp
04-05-2013, 07:20 PM
(Your rank is in the OP :lol:)

"It seems this old Earth nin has lost his mind if he believes he can see me from halfway across the land.. when I'm not in a physical form.. but ok please continue"

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 07:22 PM
(but your character doesn't know my rank. which was my point.)

'It's called the farsee earth, and old cliff village trick. anyway, sayuri...i want you to take my blade. it's a kage's blade, and as a kage, it will only truly work in your hands.' He said, drawing his diamond blade.

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Out of seemingly nowhere, a rock falls from the sky, smashing into the oasis with a tremendous SPLASH! All is quiet for 10 seconds, 20... A figure can be seen falling from the same direction as the rock, getting closer and closer until it could clearly be identified as a large, spiky-haired man. His eyes were closed; he may be asleep. Suddenly, he landed back-first with a WHACK! on the surface of the water before sinking, oblivious to any of these occurrences. Bubbles started to rise to the surface...

konoha chimp
04-05-2013, 07:28 PM
(He's with Sayuri at all times.. if she ranked you he would have witnessed it)

"Sadly for you my friend I'm in the rift village surrounded by water but please continue"
Sabaku then felt a disturbance within the Oasis knowing that someone else would take care of the anomaly he relaxed

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Out of seemingly nowhere, a rock falls from the sky, smashing into the oasis with a tremendous SPLASH! All is quiet for 10 seconds, 20... A figure can be seen falling from the same direction as the rock, getting closer and closer until it could clearly be identified as a large, spiky-haired man. His eyes were closed; he may be asleep. Suddenly, he landed back-first with a WHACK! on the surface of the water before sinking, oblivious to any of these occurrences. Bubbles started to rise to the surface...
(What just happened? xD )

Sayuri listens as Samito tells her he has some sort of plan. "I would be happy to hear anything you have to say." She replies. Gia offers to guard her, as well as Isago. "Thank you Gia. I will consider you my bodyguard, alongside Sabaku." She told him, and one corner of her mouth turned upward as she gave him her approval. She heard a whisper on the wind, and she recognized Sabaku's voice. She didnt have any time to say anything before she heard a very loud sploosh outside. She stood abruptly, gazing out the window. "What was that...?" She asked, with a comical expression.

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 07:40 PM
(What just happened? xD )

Sayuri listens as Samito tells her he has some sort of plan. "I would be happy to hear anything you have to say." She replies. Gia offers to guard her, as well as Isago. "Thank you Gia. I will consider you my bodyguard, alongside Sabaku." She told him, and one corner of her mouth turned upward as she gave him her approval. She heard a whisper on the wind, and she recognized Sabaku's voice. She didnt have any time to say anything before she heard a very loud sploosh outside. She stood abruptly, gazing out the window. "What was that...?" She asked, with a comical expression.
(I escaped from a previous thread with the ol' flying-rock-ride-along strategy, and somehow ended up, well, here)
That's right, ladies and gentlemen, this figure was none other than Jack Maverick himself! A true man among men to behold, he had conquered lands, defeated foes, and perplexed the masses in search of a good drink and a good time! This legendary denizen now finds himself in a less-than-friendly environment... Jack's inner monologue was cut off as he awoke, still sinking further. "blubblubugh" he stated, which could most easily be translated to, "Well, ;);););)"

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 07:46 PM
"I can do very little in oasis now. Since in technically a rouge all I am is a burden. But war is comming, that much is odvoius and you need ally's. so I will be joining the village hidden in the sky to become a high ranking member and get a permenent alliance signed between the two villages.

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Sayuri continued to stare, as she wondered what exactly was going on around here. She looked at her two guests, raising an eyebrow. "Ill be back. Excuse me." She said, and she quickly vanished into sand. She reappeared at the edge of the large body of water in the center of the village. She saw a man sinking, and she quickly created a handsign. A long vine reached underneath the water, wrapping around the stranger and saving him from drowning. Sayuri pulled him to the surface, and he landed on the sand with a splat. He seemed to be unconscious. Sayuri prayed she didnt have to give him mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 07:55 PM
'Sayuri, you haven't taken the blade yet.'

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 08:00 PM
'Sayuri, you haven't taken the blade yet.'
(I will get around to that and the note when I return to the office. (: )

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 08:01 PM
(the note? eh, whatever. ok.)

Gia sheathed the blade, and followed her. 'Mate, if you need mouth to mouth, i'll summon a desert scorpion to give it to you.'

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Jack woke up lying on the sand to the sight of a kunoichi standing above him. "Damn, looks like I drowned and went to heaven. Wait a sec- if I made it to heaven, life must be graded on completion! That can't be right." As he became more aware of his surroundings, he noticed that he was still sliding toward the lake. "Huh? Aw, crap! Party's over!" He raised two fingers and stopped sliding. Then, he got to his feet, smiling.

"Whoo, thanks for that, little lady! I don't know how, but I always seem to hit every damn body of water on earth when I use that technique....What was that about mouth-to-mouth?"

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 08:05 PM
'I said if you needed it, i would summon a cliff scorpion to do it. and those things ain't pretty.' Said gia, making himself known.

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 08:05 PM
(the note? eh, whatever. ok.)

Gia sheathed the blade, and followed her. 'Mate, if you need mouth to mouth, i'll summon a desert scorpion to give it to you.'
(The letter from Roy. Thats what I was talking about. lol)

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 08:06 PM
(oh, lol. i think he is hitting on sayuri :) )

Sephiroth
/is getting tired of being put off...

The Second Pornkage
"Hmm, as enticing as that sounds, I'm a little tired for that kind of action. They say swimming takes a lot out of ya, but I think there was a little more to it than that. Anyways, the name's Jack Maverick, wandering extraordinaire! And you are...?"

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 08:08 PM
'Gia, why are you here? and better question, why did you just flop, with your clothes full of dirt, straight into our sparkling clean oasis.

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Jack woke up lying on the sand to the sight of a kunoichi standing above him. "Damn, looks like I drowned and went to heaven. Wait a sec- if I made it to heaven, life must be graded on completion! That can't be right." As he became more aware of his surroundings, he noticed that he was still sliding toward the lake. "Huh? Aw, crap! Party's over!" He raised two fingers and stopped sliding. Then, he got to his feet, smiling.

"Whoo, thanks for that, little lady! I don't know how, but I always seem to hit every damn body of water on earth when I use that technique....What was that about mouth-to-mouth?"
Sayuri watched as the flamboyant man got to his feet. She looked at him with an amused expression. "No problem. As Hikage, I cant just go around letting random strangers drown in my village, now can I?" She asked.

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 08:10 PM
'Sayuri, he filled the oasis with filth.' gia poited at the oasis, which was now muddy

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 08:13 PM
"Jack Maverick's no stranger to anybody! As for why I'm here, I don't even know where I am. I'm here 'cuz I'm here, and that's that. If you wanna know how I got here, well, I'm not ready for that pop quiz, either. My bad about the oasis; it's not like I'm aiming for water or anything, heheheh!"

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 08:15 PM
'Well your a stranger to me' Said Gia, with a Russian sounding accent. 'And you will be to me for a long time, if i have a say on it, with the first impression you just left.

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 08:30 PM
"Aww, c'mon, don't be like that! Lemme give ya a piece of advice, Gia-can I call you "G"? Lemme give ya a piece of advice, G: first impressions are stupid and unreliable. I can't tell ya how many jerks I've met over the years who turned out to be famous shinobi, or how many cool guys I've drank with who turned out to be bat-crazy terrorists! All I'm saying is, when you're a wanderer like me, you tend to make nothing but first impressions, and you learn that they're full o' crap. What's done is done, ya know? If you rely on impressions, it may come back to bitecha right on the caboose!" Jack felt his pants and discovered his wallet was still miraculously there. "How bout I buy you a round, eh? Let's start this whole thing over! Whaddaya say?" Jack turns to Sayuri. "That goes for you, too, of course!"

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 08:43 PM
'Sayuri, he filled the oasis with filth.' gia poited at the oasis, which was now muddy
"It is no problem, really. Recreation is my specialty remember?" Sayuri replied as one corner of her lips turned upward. She created a handsign, and a giant plant began to grow. The roots began to filter the dirt within the lake, returning it to its former pristine state. The plant began to wilt, and Sayuri released the jutsu. The flower withered, and disappeared. Suddenly, Sayuri noticed a fish swim toward the edge of the water, and it leaped into the air before spitting out a bottle with a note inside. Sayuri pulled out the letter, and began to read. It was a reply from Roy, accepting her previous request to meet with him in the Rift. "It appears I have business to attend to. Gia, I will accept the blade you offered." Sayuri spoke, and she turned toward Gia as she prepared to leave.

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 08:46 PM
"Eh? Sounds like important business. That was quite the technique you pulled back there, too! You must be some kind of important person around here or somethin'. Good luck with your fish-journey, Sayuri, was it? We'll have that drink some other time."

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 08:48 PM
...- Mitchy's sand line clone watched the Hikage do her plant style Justu, taking in the information he'd then slither back into the sand and report back to Mitchy at the Base..-

-.. Upon hearing from his clone, Mitchy appeared at the gates of the Oasis and removed his hat and coat from his body, seeing a assisnt of the Hikage, throwing his clothing at her he'd walk past her and then appear behind Sayuri, leaning closely behind her ear and whisper..-

" Hello"

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 08:55 PM
"Eh? Sounds like important business. That was quite the technique you pulled back there, too! You must be some kind of important person around here or somethin'. Good luck with your fish-journey, Sayuri, was it? We'll have that drink some other time."
"Yes, my name is Sayuri. I am sorry we werent properly introduced. I am the Hikage of the hidden Oasis. Its a pleasure to meet you." Sayuri replied. "Indeed I will accompany you some other time, and I hope you enjoy yourself during your visit to the land of sun." She told him. "Gia will show you to the finest tavern in the village. Take care."

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 08:59 PM
"Eh, alright. I guess I can go with Senor Sand Scorpion over here. See ya!" Jack looked over to witness the village for the first time. "Okay, buddy! What kinda fun places are in this town? Oh, by the way, whatza He-kage or whatever? Sounds official."

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 09:01 PM
...- Mitchy's sand line clone watched the Hikage do her plant style Justu, taking in the information he'd then slither back into the sand and report back to Mitchy at the Base..-

-.. Upon hearing from his clone, Mitchy appeared at the gates of the Oasis and removed his hat and coat from his body, seeing a assisnt of the Hikage, throwing his clothing at her he'd walk past her and then appear behind Sayuri, leaning closely behind her ear and whisper..-

" Hello"

As Sayuri is about to depart, she suddenly recognizes someone's chakra signature, and she wheels around as a voice whispers into her ear. It is Mitchy. "You." She speaks, bluntly. "Why are you here? Another assassination attempt?" She asks.

Idekal
04-05-2013, 09:10 PM
A hooded man walks into the store where Black Flash was and hands him an scroll. Black Flash looks at the contents and then puts the scroll in his pocket before walking out of the tea store.

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 09:18 PM
As Sayuri is about to depart, she suddenly recognizes someone's chakra signature, and she wheels around as a voice whispers into her ear. It is Mitchy. "You." She speaks, bluntly. "Why are you here? Another assassination attempt?" She asks.

No No, so hostile mildady.

..Mitchy would take Hikage's arm and lead her to the Kage office, smiling he'd open the door for her and then walk in behind, closing it, Mitchy sat in the chair infront of her desk..

So what are your plans for when we turn this from a standing beauty, to a pile of dust?

..He'd say this with a small grin, as he'd blink his ice blue like eyes twice and wisk his sandy brown hair from his face, looking at her.

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Is still waiting in the office when they walk in. "I wouldn't threaten oasis so casually."

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 09:24 PM
As Jack heads into town, he decides to stop by a local tea house. "It's a bit early for the hard stuff, so this'll do." As he makes his way to the house, he bumps into a familiar figure. Turning, he realizes who this is. "Hey, you're the dude from that necrophiliac's place! You got here hella fast, huh? No wonder you're called the Black Flash!"

(lol look at my custom title)

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Is still waiting in the office when they walk in. "I wouldn't threaten oasis so casually."

..Mitch looks at the man..

Oh you flatter me..

The Oasis is a scrub, this village is lead by a Beast, one who needs to be placed in the correct hands. Do not worry tho young ninja, if you beg hard enough I might allow you to keep your life. You could even clean our restrooms or whipe our shoes after a long days training.

..Chuckles and pats the ninjas shoulder.

Idekal
04-05-2013, 09:36 PM
As Jack heads into town, he decides to stop by a local tea house. "It's a bit early for the hard stuff, so this'll do." As he makes his way to the house, he bumps into a familiar figure. Turning, he realizes who this is. "Hey, you're the dude from that necrophiliac's place! You got here hella fast, huh? No wonder you're called the Black Flash!"

(lol look at my custom title)

( The white flash XD )

Black Flash looks towards the man that was in the necro village. "You again.."

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Grabs you arm which begins to age. "Don't toy with me." Let's go of you.

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 09:39 PM
( The white flash XD )

Black Flash looks towards the man that was in the necro village. "You again.."
"Heheh, ya know that's the first time you ever addressed my existence! What brings you all the way out here? You wouldn't have time for a drink, I suppose?"

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Grabs you arm which begins to age. "Don't toy with me." Let's go of you.

You can not age gods, silly mortal.

.. As you attempt to age his skin, the atoms reform just as fast as they have aged...

You are a mortal, giving gods commands? Slly silly indeed.

.As you released him, a backhand struck the ninja before Mitchy returned to his seat..

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Lands on his feet and turns around. "Sayuri I know he's your guest but may I'm smash him into a grease pot?"

Idekal
04-05-2013, 09:43 PM
"Heheh, ya know that's the first time you ever addressed my existence! What brings you all the way out here? You wouldn't have time for a drink, I suppose?"

"I'm here on my own matters" He says going back into the tea store and ordering more tea.

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Lands on his feet and turns around. "Sayuri I know he's your guest but may I'm smash him into a grease pot?"

.. Stands up, relaxing on the Hikage's desk, his hands on the desk, while his back faced the window..

You think you can?

. Smirks..

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 09:46 PM
You can not age gods, silly mortal.

.. As you attempt to age his skin, the atoms reform just as fast as they have aged...

You are a mortal, giving gods commands? Slly silly indeed.

.As you released him, a backhand struck the ninja before Mitchy returned to his seat..
"There are far worse things than death," a voice eminated as smoke from the fire place flowed into the room and Mekuto stepped forth, Your ideas are misinformed and your goals misconceived." Mekuto fully formed smoke trailing off of his body into the fire, "we grow tried of your idiocy."

InnerSakura
Sayuri remains seated, as Mitchy and Samito hold a conversation. Samito seems to be rapidly losing his patience. Sayuri maintains her composure as Mitchy begins to utter insults regarding herself and the village of Oasis. "I apologize for my agitation earlier, however you must understand my current position. I have received threats on my life, and I cannot trust you after your recent attack on Oasis. I will not stand for the false accusations placed upon me. Raiden has been trying to undermine my authority, however I assure you that the people of Oashisu support me as their leader." Sayuri stated.

Greenrust
"Of course. Do you have to ask?"

The Second Pornkage
"Your own matters, eh? Geez, everybody's on a mission these days!" Jack orders some tea and pounds sugar into that thing like there's no tomorrow. "Sometimes you need to take things at your own pace, ya know? Of course, a Flash like yourself probably moves a lot quicker than a battle-worn old fella like me. Truth be told, I dunno what I'd do even if I wanted to do something special. But I do know that it'd be whatever I felt like, and whenever I felt like doing it! Once you can do that, you know you've led a good life." Jack takes a big swig of tea and coughs. "Blegh, not sweet enough..."

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Sayuri accompanies Mitchy to her office, where Samito is still waiting patiently. "Im sorry I left so abruptly." She says to the man. "Thank you for waiting here for me." She told him. Sayuri takes a seat, with Mitchy seated in front of her. She maintains her composure as the shinobi begins to utter insults regarding herself and the village of Oasis. "I apologize for my agitation earlier, however you must understand my current position. I have received threats on my life, and I cannot trust you after your recent attack on Oasis. I will not stand for the false accusations placed upon me. Raiden has been trying to undermine my authority, however I assure you that the people of Oashisu support me as their leader." Sayuri stated...Mitchy listened to the Hikage, with a smirk and small lift of his brow he'd allow her to finish...

You must think I care what your people believe? You are brain-washing them, you are uncontrollable, and you hold power you do not deserve, it is time for a leader of actually leadership takes this village under control.. Do not worry tho, I will see to it, you do not fully die, but you will be allowed to plead and beg. It'll amuse me.

.He'd stand up and smile generously, rubbing her face with the flat of his thumb..

Do not fret milady, it will be short and sweet.

"Of course. Do you have to ask?"
Yes, so I know if I can laugh at your joke.

Idekal
04-05-2013, 09:53 PM
"Well I'm sure everyone was in a hurry back in your day, but that's just how everything is. The old getting replaced by the new." He then notices the insane amount of sugar the man pours into his tea. "You may want to cut back from all that sugar."

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 09:56 PM
"My lady hikage he touched you without permission this can be seen as assult on a Kage which is plenty of reason for me or maruko to attack him. Please allow us to do so Kage."

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Smoke surged forward at Mitchy threatening to engulf him, "It's Mekuto by the way."

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 09:59 PM
"Well I'm sure everyone was in a hurry back in your day, but that's just how everything is. The old getting replaced by the new." He then notices the insane amount of sugar the man pours into his tea. "You may want to cut back from all that sugar."
"Ain't that the truth? It's really a shame; all that work we did back in the day, and not a soul even remembers me. But I was never about hogging the spotlight; I just fought cuz it was fun and it gave me something to do. As for the sugar, sometimes ya need something sweet to wash out those bitter memories. It's too early to drink to forget, but a little tea with a tough-lookin' young fighter ain't so bad."

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Smoke surged forward at Mitchy threatening to engulf him, "It's Mekuto by the way." You and you're silly mortal attacks..

.Looking at the smoke, Mitchy pushed a large amount of his Pink Chakra out causing a shockwave which pushed the smoke away out the window...

"My lady hikage he touched you without permission this can be seen as assult on a Kage which is plenty of reason for me or maruko to attack him. Please allow us to do so Kage."

Pipe down ninjaboy,

You no not of what you speak, you can do nothing to me. I am a god of war, a member of the most elite soldiers this world has ever seen. Do not speak of me as if I am one of you. You're Hikage, knows full well I mean her no harm at this point in time.

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 10:04 PM
"I've met people much stronger then you."

Idekal
04-05-2013, 10:05 PM
"Well the truth can be hard sometimes, but really cut down on the sugar or you won't be able to have sweet things again. That and you might actually taste it."

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 10:05 PM
"I've met people much stronger then you."

So you think.

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 10:08 PM
..Mitchy listened to the Hikage, with a smirk and small lift of his brow he'd allow her to finish...

You must think I care what your people believe? You are brain-washing them, you are uncontrollable, and you hold power you do not deserve, it is time for a leader of actually leadership takes this village under control.. Do not worry tho, I will see to it, you do not fully die, but you will be allowed to plead and beg. It'll amuse me.

.He'd stand up and smile generously, rubbing her face with the flat of his thumb..

Do not fret milady, it will be short and sweet.

Yes, so I know if I can laugh at your joke.
Sayuri's nose wrinkled, and she squinted her eyes shut tightly. The man was speaking nothing but lies. "How do you assume I am brainwashing this village's citizens? I am not like Raiden. I do not have robots which I can program to do my bidding. These people have free will. I would never take that away from them." Sayuri replied, trying not to snap. She bit her lip. The man stood, and caressed her jawline with his thumb. Sayuri's sand reached out and grabbed his arm. "I would not expect a former rock foundation operative like yourself to think of me highly. I have worked hard to bring peace to this village and it's government. Now even after the former anbu who opposed me have defected, I am still being opposed. I have tried to reason with those of your faction, however it appears I cannot receive any closure on this matter. I am not to be held responsible for being a jinchuriki. I had no choice in my fate. However I have always tried my hardest to protect this village. You would do well to remain quiet, because I will not listen to your words anymore." Sayuri told him, and her pupils dialated as her eyes turned completely black.

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 10:10 PM
"Well the truth can be hard sometimes, but really cut down on the sugar or you won't be able to have sweet things again. That and you might actually taste it."
"Heheh, have it your way, buddy." Jack finished the tea and slammed a pile on money on the table, standing to leave. "Fighting these days is so efficient, so strategized. I assume whatever you're planning's gonna be swift and to-the-point. Hah, I'm talking like I'm an old man, but I'm only 34! This generation gap makes you wonder just how long 34 years really is, though. Wanna know why I was feared so much back in the day?"

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Samito became very agitated, and Sayuri held out her hand. "Please, Samito. I understand your discomfort. However I do not believe it is necessary for a confrontation. This man understands not to begin a quarrel." Sayuri told her comrade, as she continued to stare at Mitchy.

Idekal
04-05-2013, 10:13 PM
He tosses some money on the counter and gets up. "A decades difference huh, let's see what you're like. But you don't seem to be all that scary" he says jokingly.

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 10:14 PM
"Understand lady Kage..."

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Smoke surged forward at Mitchy threatening to engulf him, "It's Mekuto by the way."
Sayuri looked toward Mekuto. "It is alright Mekuto. I assure you I will be fine." She told him, and her mouth turned upward in reassurance.

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Sayuri's nose wrinkled, and she squinted her eyes shut tightly. The man was speaking nothing but lies. "How do you assume I am brainwashing this village's citizens? I am not like Raiden. I do not have robots which I can program to do my bidding. These people have free will. I would never take that away from them." Sayuri replied, trying not to snap. She bit her lip. The man stood, and caressed her jawline with his thumb. Sayuri's sand reached out and grabbed his arm. "I would not expect a former rock foundation operative like yourself to think of me highly. I have worked hard to bring peace to this village and it's government. Now even after the former anbu who opposed me have defected, I am still being opposed. I have tried to reason with those of your faction, however it appears I cannot receive any closure on this matter. I am not to be held responsible for being a jinchuriki. I had no choice in my fate. However I have always tried my hardest to protect this village. You would do well to remain quiet, because I will not listen to your words anymore." Sayuri told him, and her pupils dialated as her eyes turned completely black.
..Mitchy listened once more to her ramble...

You give them false hope, you are a beast, you are not human, you're a disgrace to the world, you missuse your powers and you think you are some leader. Where you a leader when you unleashed it? Or when you tore this village down? Humph, peace? Order? Goverment, your prized body-guard left this village for a even worse one, your two right now do not even match me in battle if I was blindfolded. What peace and Order is there then?

You can try, it's best to just allow us to take him, you will be spared if no struggle is involed, but attempt to fight and mark my words Sayuri Hikage, you will be put through so much pain, you'd wish you were dead, and right as death has you in it's hold, we will keep you alive, and beat you everyday untill you beg for death..

..Mitchy would draw his hand back and then , sit back down in his chair..

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 10:18 PM
He tosses some money on the counter and gets up. "A decades difference huh, let's see what you're like. But you don't seem to be all that scary" he says jokingly.
"Oh, I don't plan on fighting a guy like you, at least not this time of day. Let me give you a demonstration." Walking outside, Jack noticed a colossal pyramid at the outskirts of the village. "Entropy Release: Do-Whatever-The-Hell-You-Want-To-That-Pyramid Jutsu!" With a great rumble, the entire pyramid inverted itself, balanced perfectly on its tip. "Whew, thank goodness. Last time I tried something like that, a mountain fell on me. That's another story, though."

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 10:19 PM
"You will have to kill everyone in oasis first!"

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Consider it done.

. Mitchy's soft voice now changed to a hard, sharp, firm voice, the gentleness of his ice blue eyes was now a solid blue, holding confidence in his gaze.

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 10:21 PM
"Oh, I don't plan on fighting a guy like you, at least not this time of day. Let me give you a demonstration." Walking outside, Jack noticed a colossal pyramid at the outskirts of the village. "Entropy Release: Do-Whatever-The-Hell-You-Want-To-That-Pyramid Jutsu!" With a great rumble, the entire pyramid inverted itself, balanced perfectly on its tip. "Whew, thank goodness. Last time I tried something like that, a mountain fell on me. That's another story, though."
Smoke forms into Mekuto and stands by the man, "could.... could you fix that," he said pointing to the pyramid, "you're messin with the property value."

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Matches his state with determination.

Idekal
04-05-2013, 10:24 PM
"You really need to think about what you say don't you. Anyway just keep looking at the pyramid over there" And in the blink of an eye Black Flash was sitting on top of the pyramid.

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 10:27 PM
Smoke forms into Mekuto and stands by the man, "could.... could you fix that," he said pointing to the pyramid, "you're messin with the property value."
"Hahah, I doubt it, but I'll give it a shot!" Jack knew his attacks never tended to work quite the same way twice, but he pushed forward with baseless confidence. "Entropy Release: Try-Not-To-;);););)-This-Up-Too-Bad Jutsu!" The entire pyramid exploded with a resonated KABOOM! In its place stood two pyramids exactly half the size of the first, one upside-down, the other right side-up. "Close enough? Yes? No? ...Yes?"

Jack witnessed Black Flash's show of speed with enthusiasm. "Now that's some serious speed! I'd hate to go up against anything like that...I blink too much."

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 10:30 PM
..Mitchy listened once more to her ramble...

You give them false hope, you are a beast, you are not human, you're a disgrace to the world, you missuse your powers and you think you are some leader. Where you a leader when you unleashed it? Or when you tore this village down? Humph, peace? Order? Goverment, your prized body-guard left this village for a even worse one, your two right now do not even match me in battle if I was blindfolded. What peace and Order is there then?

You can try, it's best to just allow us to take him, you will be spared if no struggle is involed, but attempt to fight and mark my words Sayuri Hikage, you will be put through so much pain, you'd wish you were dead, and right as death has you in it's hold, we will keep you alive, and beat you everyday untill you beg for death..

..Mitchy would draw his hand back and then , sit back down in his chair..
Sayuri smirked. "You do not even have the slightest inclination what you speak of. Not once have I ever destroyed this village. Nor my former home. Although I must admit I have lost control in the past. My friends have been placed in danger because of me. However, I am no longer the same person I once was. I am not a girl anymore I am a young woman, and I have become Hikage. If you insist on having a conversation with me, make sure your information is correct." Sayuri told the man. She released his arm, as he sat back in his seat.

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 10:30 PM
"Hahah, I doubt it, but I'll give it a shot!" Jack knew his attacks never tended to work quite the same way twice, but he pushed forward with baseless confidence. "Entropy Release: Try-Not-To-;);););)-This-Up-Too-Bad Jutsu!" The entire pyramid exploded with a resonated KABOOM! In its place stood two pyramids exactly half the size of the first, one upside-down, the other right side-up. "Close enough? Yes? No? ...Yes?"
The clone of Mekuto rubs his eyes, "uhhh it's not even possible for my head to hurt and yet you accomplished it."

Idekal
04-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Black Flash comes back as the pyramids turn into two at different angles and such. "You're making things worse" he says before he looks over to a smoky ninja.

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 10:33 PM
The clone of Mekuto rubs his eyes, "uhhh it's not even possible for my head to hurt and yet you accomplished it."
"...I'll take that as a yes. If I didn't, we'd end up with a bunch of little pyramids all over the place!"

Jack turns to Black Flash. "Different doesn't necessarily mean worse! I mean, look at those aesthetics! Beautiful, if I do say so myself!"

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Sayuri smirked. "You do not even have the slightest inclination what you speak of. Not once have I ever destroyed this village. Nor my former home. Although I must admit I have lost control in the past. My friends have been placed in danger because of me. However, I am no longer the same person I once was. I am not a girl now I am now a woman, and I have become Hikage. If you insist on having a conversation with me, make sure your information is correct." Sayuri told the man. She released his arm, as he sat back in his seat.

You are still a girl, tho your body may look of a woman, you are a girl, you never given these people safety. If we were to attack you right now.

...Slowly, a knife slipped from the cloth of Mitchy..

What would you do?

..Before a response could be spoken, Mitchy threw the Knife at the center of the room and blazed hand-seals slamming his hand onto the floor..

" SEALING STYLE: CHAINS OF THE LEECH"

.. As the style was released the knife blasted chain like markings all around the room, making them glow blue they absorbed all the charka around the area, no charka based attacks could be used or the chains would absorb them..

Now then, to stop any unwanted answer ..Glares at the two inferior mortal Bodyguards.. Let's talk.

Sayuri, you are the Hikage of your village, you are trying, I get that, but you know deep down you aren't what these people need, they don't need someone who THINKS they are Kage, they need someone who KNOWS, and do you know?

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 10:35 PM
"...I'll take that as a yes. If I didn't, we'd end up with a bunch of little pyramids all over the place!"
"Yes, it is fine we'll fix it later, just don't try it again," Mekuto said looking between the two shinobi.

Idekal
04-05-2013, 10:37 PM
"Yes, it is fine we'll fix it later, just don't try it again," Mekuto said looking between the two shinobi.

"Huh, what did I do??" He said responding to the look the shinobi gave him.

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 10:37 PM
(Wow that's a bit op..)

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 10:39 PM
"Huh, what did I do??" He said responding to the look the shinobi gave him.
"You goaded him and he blew up one of our pyramids" Mekuto said with a smile.

Sephiroth
04-05-2013, 10:40 PM
..dang i had this great meeting i was suspose to have 20 hours or so ago lol

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 10:40 PM
(Its not fine he's jacking up our village. lol. Somebody do something. :P )

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 10:42 PM
"If you really want your pyramid right side-up again, fine. But I'll ask that you not look, cuz this technique could blind you if you look at it, alright?"

Idekal
04-05-2013, 10:45 PM
"You goaded him and he blew up one of our pyramids" Mekuto said with a smile.

"Yeah he blew them up, well he split them into two small ones so...?" He says with a questionable look.

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 10:45 PM
A shard of obsidian extended from Mekuto's body and pierced the seal, it began draining the chakra from the seal and the causing the seal to begins to dissipate, "this obsidian's hunger is greater than any seal," he said with a grim smile, "if you want to talk stop acting so pompous and talk."

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 10:46 PM
"If you really want your pyramid right side-up again, fine. But I'll ask that you not look, cuz this technique could blind you if you look at it, alright?"
"No no no that's fine we'll handle it" Mekuto said waving his hands.

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 10:47 PM
"I like to think of myself more as an artist than a vandal. I mean, look at that! True beauty, right there!" Jack shrugged at Mekuto. "Alrighty, then, I say it looks pretty damn good anyway, but it's not my village. There an inn nearby? I needa catch some Z's."

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 10:48 PM
.FACEDESK.!

You have to form the obsidian, which takes charka, TY tho for the extra charka.

Sephiroth
04-05-2013, 10:49 PM
*could appear blow up the building then disappear, but then again he said my village sucks so gtfo Oasis :lol: )

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 10:49 PM
"I like to think of myself more as an artist than a vandal. I mean, look at that! True beauty, right there!"
"I like to think of you as the guy who took our sacred burial chambers and blew them up," Mekuto said looking at the man, "I mean who's going to clean it up if all the bodies get blown out... you?"

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 10:50 PM
'Follow me, jack or whatever.' Gia lead him through the streets, to one of the lesser pubs. 'If you look around, you'll find why i brought you here.'

(sayuri can get the blade soon.

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 10:50 PM
*could appear blow up the building then disappear, but then again he said my village sucks so gtfo Oasis :lol: )

NOOO!!!!!

.SLAMS FEET AND HANDS ON THE GROUND..

I WANNA KILL THEM furst!

You no fair

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 10:51 PM
You are still a girl, tho your body may look of a woman, you are a girl, you never given these people safety. If we were to attack you right now.

...Slowly, a knife slipped from the cloth of Mitchy..

What would you do?

..Before a response could be spoken, Mitchy threw the Knife at the center of the room and blazed hand-seals slamming his hand onto the floor..

" SEALING STYLE: CHAINS OF THE LEECH"

.. As the style was released the knife blasted chain like markings all around the room, making them glow blue they absorbed all the charka around the area, no charka based attacks could be used or the chains would absorb them..

Now then, to stop any unwanted answer ..Glares at the two inferior mortal Bodyguards.. Let's talk.

Sayuri, you are the Hikage of your village, you are trying, I get that, but you know deep down you aren't what these people need, they don't need someone who THINKS they are Kage, they need someone who KNOWS, and do you know?
Sayuri watches as Mitchy rapidly forms handsigns, and sealing spells appeared on the floor and walls of the Hikage office. Sayuri glared at the man fiercely. "I would rather refrain from any unnecessary violence, however you are wearing my self control rather thin." Sayuri told the shinobi. "Do not question whether I know my place. You do not want a demonstration of my capabilities. It is you who should know where it is you stand." Sayuri informed him, and she pulled some sort of tag from a pouch on her hip. She formed a handsign, while holding the slip of paper between her fingers. She then slammed the tag onto the floor, and the sealing spells surrounding the room vanished. "You see, I am very skilled with sealing techniques as well as barrier ninjutsu. It is my village's specialty. Now I suggest you leave now before there are any problems." Sayuri tells him as politely as she can manage.

Mekuto
.FACEDESK.!

You have to form the obsidian, which takes charka, TY tho for the extra charka.
(It came from my body not an outside source so unless your attacking me right now.... which your not.)

Sephiroth
NOOO!!!!!

.SLAMS FEET AND HANDS ON THE GROUND..

I WANNA KILL THEM furst!

You no fair

:lol: you go for it, i actually wana see you do it

Idekal
04-05-2013, 10:52 PM
"I like to think of myself more as an artist than a vandal. I mean, look at that! True beauty, right there!" Jack shrugged at Mekuto. "Alrighty, then, I say it looks pretty damn good anyway, but it's not my village. There an inn nearby? I needa catch some Z's."

"There should be an inn here, just don't use your jutsu on it" Black Flash then looks over to the pyramids again 'how on earth are they going to fix that' he thinks to himself.

The Second Pornkage
04-05-2013, 10:52 PM
"I like to think of you as the guy who took our sacred burial chambers and blew them up," Mekuto said looking at the man, "I mean who's going to clean it up if all the bodies get blown out... you?"
"Lolnope. Besides, nothing happened, so it's all good!" Jack kicks an arm lying on the ground out of sight. "Anyway, I like this village, so I'll try not to do it any more harm. I'm too tired for it, anyways. Where can I get some shuteye around here? Oh, there's one nearby, eh, Black Flash? Sounds good to me. Oh, and sorry for leavin' ya hangin', G! I figured tea would hit the spot more than alcohol this time. Adios!" With that, Jack wanders off.

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 10:53 PM
*hears commotion* 'Sayuri, you've done it again.' *dives into a earth pit, and comes up next to sayuri, his blade out. 'Mi'lady!'

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 10:53 PM
"You see this is why she's Kage."

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Sayuri watches as Mitchy rapidly forms handsigns, and sealing spells appeared on the floor and walls of the Hikage office. Sayuri glared at the man fiercely. "I would rather refrain from any unnecessary violence, however you are wearing my self control rather thin." Sayuri told the shinobi. "Do not question whether I know my place. You do not want a demonstration of my capabilities. It is you who should know where it is you stand." Sayuri informed him, and she pulled some sort of tag from a pouch on her hip. She formed a handsign, while holding the slip of paper between her fingers. She then slammed the tag onto the floor, and the sealing spells surrounding the room vanished. "You see, I am very skilled with sealing techniques as well as barrier ninjutsu. It is my village's specialty. Now I suggest you leave now before there are any problems." Sayuri tells him politely.

If you would, remove these pest of human filth from this room, we are adults, I will not harm you , you're to pretty for that..

..Mitchy watched as the seal was broken and vanished, with a shrug, he'd look at the two guards...

Go, thank you..

Leaning on one hand he'd look at Sayuri.

Did I ever tell you your eyes shine so brightly in the sun, such a cute factor.

Sephiroth
04-05-2013, 10:55 PM
I am a senor ninja, expert in 3 elemets, can use the sun, have 2 kgs, a bijuu, a master in seals and barriers, umm

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 10:56 PM
'Sayuri, do you need him taken out?'

Raiden
04-05-2013, 10:56 PM
I am a senor ninja, expert in 3 elemets, can use the sun, have 2 kgs, a bijuu, a master in seals and barriers, umm
I'd except that if she was old.

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 10:59 PM

Hell yeah dude

SCREW THE RULES!

I HAVE MONEY!

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 11:00 PM
"Sayuri I feel sorry for you. Though I guess weirdos can help but admire you."

AeoKyn
04-05-2013, 11:00 PM
(I'd accept that from a kage.)

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 11:01 PM
'I have to agree there, there is a lot to admire....hope that didn't sound to weird.'

Raiden
04-05-2013, 11:02 PM
(I'd accept that from a kage.)
(Garra, Raikage, and Onoki are Kage and there not masters of everything)

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 11:03 PM
I'd except that if she was old.
Technically, Im one hundred and two. ;)

AeoKyn
04-05-2013, 11:04 PM
(Garra, Raikage, and Onoki are Kage and there not masters of everything)
(They're godly in what they specialize in, and i think the tag she used I gave her earlier today openly in rp. Whatever the case, those 3 would wreck me in a battle.)

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 11:05 PM
(so's Gia, except he's actually a bit older than sayuri)

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 11:05 PM
(Think about Naruto. He is a prodigy. He's only 16. Sayuri is 20, and she has lived in a fricking genjutsu realm for one hundred years. She has had plenty of time for practice. Wait. That would make her 122 years old. She has lived two years in the future, and 18 in the past.)

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 11:06 PM
(lol, true)

Raiden
04-05-2013, 11:07 PM
(and I'm 118)

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Technically, Im one hundred and two. ;)

Still bangable.

JK.

How are you 102 if you're only 20? XD

Raiden
04-05-2013, 11:08 PM
(Think about Naruto. He is a prodigy. He's only 16. Sayuri is 20, and she has lived in a fricking genjutsu realm for one hundred years. She has had plenty of time for practice.)
(Sad part you would have no control in a "genjutsu" realm)

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 11:08 PM
(she was in a genjutsu realm for 100 years, it kept her young. just like Gia was kept healthy, strong, and young, using a surplus of underground minerals.

AeoKyn
04-05-2013, 11:09 PM
(Sad part you would have no control in a "genjutsu" realm)

Ahem. Living paradise within a genjutsu. You know how much my eyes hurt from doing that?
A lot.

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Brother, Rai

Can we just kill them all, kidnapp the woman.

Marry, and BE DONE with this?

Raiden
04-05-2013, 11:15 PM
(Hmmm, What does Brother Seph think?)

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 11:15 PM
(No because that gm.)

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 11:16 PM
[ SCREW THE RULES

We control 3 elements, 2 KG's, Plants, and THE SUN]

Raiden
04-05-2013, 11:16 PM
(Greenrust, your one of us, why not join us? I would let you have a taste of La Blanc ;) )

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 11:17 PM
(Sayuri was a medic nin on the field during her time as genin and chunin. Barrier techniques and sealing spells are a breeze for anyone with adept chakra control such as a medical shinobi. Not to mention, most Oashisu shinobi are skilled with the art as well. Sayuri gained mastery over her Sol Style and Desert Recreation techniques over time. She had many years to do so. She wasnt made into a jinchuriki until the age of atleast 17. They chose her because of her skills with Sol Style and Desert Recreation. They couldnt pick her when she was young because she didnt have control over her powers yet. Now she does, and she has been blessed by a goddess. You dont want to mess with her.)

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 11:19 PM
(Greenrust, your one of us, why not join us? I would let you have a taste of La Blanc ;) )

DONE!

Omg, HELP!

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 11:20 PM
(Rolls eyes. What would I gain from joining you what I don't already have.)

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 11:21 PM
(Sayuri was a medic nin on the field during her time as genin and chunin. Barrier techniques and sealing spells are a breeze for anyone with adept chakra control such as a medical shinobi. Not to mention, most Oashisu shinobi are skilled with the art as well. Sayuri gained mastery over her Sol Style and Desert Recreation techniques over time. She had many years to do so. She wasnt made into a jinchuriki until the age of atleast 17. They chose her because of her skills with Sol Style and Desert Recreation. They couldnt pick her when she was young because she didnt have control over her powers yet. Now she does, and she has been blessed by a goddess. You dont want to mess with her.)

WELP!

Omg what is air, I'm in tears laughing.

Raiden
04-05-2013, 11:21 PM
(She's a joke, everything has been handed down to her since day 1 :lol: jkjkjk)

Sephiroth
04-05-2013, 11:22 PM
(Hmmm, What does Brother Seph think?)

do what ya want, im in my village waiting on a meeting :lol:

Raiden
04-05-2013, 11:23 PM
(Rolls eyes. What would I gain from joining you what I don't already have.)
(A taste of La Blanc ;) read post number 53 and 54 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=128417&page=3))

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 11:24 PM
Sayuri noticed as Gia appeared in the room, and she accepted the sword he offered her. Mitchy requested that she tell her guards to leave, and she debated whether that was a good idea. "I am afraid I cannot do that. I know you wish to capture my bijuu. If you insist on defeating me and taking me hostage, you will first have to go through all of us." Sayuri remarked. She looked at Samito. "I hope you will fight for me." She said to him.

Raiden
04-05-2013, 11:24 PM
do what ya want, im in my village waiting on a meeting :lol:
(:lol: I'm in a meeting as will back in my hideout)

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 11:25 PM
Sayuri noticed as Gia appeared in the room, and she accepted the sword he offered her. Mitchy requested that she tell her guards to leave, and she debated whether that was a good idea. "I am afraid I cannot do that. I know you wish to capture my bijuu. If you insist on defeating me and taking me hostage, you will first have to go through all of us." Sayuri remarked. She looked at Samito. "I hope you will fight for me." She said to him.

I as a Brother of the Brotherhood, here by issue war if you do not allow us to talk as us two ....

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 11:27 PM
(God that's tempting :p)

InnerSakura
(She's a joke, everything has been handed down to her since day 1 :lol: jkjkjk)
Yes, Sayuri has had her fair share of fortune. However she has also experienced pain. There is a light and dark to her personality. You cant hate her character, simply because she is powerful. Look how far she has come to obtain the strength she has. Her abilities are all legit.)

Mekuto
I as a Brother of the Brotherhood, here by issue war if you do not allow us to talk as us two ....
"Your organization is criminal you have no authority to declare a war, so get mad and sputter whelp," Mekuto said crossing his arms.

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 11:28 PM
(God that's tempting :p)
(It's a Trap):(

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 11:29 PM
'Not a problem, sayuri. if he wants isago, he can go through nibi and i first.

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 11:31 PM
"Your organization is criminal you have no authority to declare a war, so get mad and sputter whelp," Mekuto said crossing his arms.

When it's time to feed to dogs, be sure your bowl is first, untill then, no one jerked your chain.

Thank you have a nice day.

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Sayuri's body grew rigid, as she heard Mitchy declare he would issue war. She realized the possible danger she was placing herself in if she agreed to talk with him alone. However she loved her village dearly. She would prove that she deserved her title of Hikage. A shadow was entitled to defend their village even at the cost of their life. She turned to look at Gia, Samito and Mekuto. "Everyone...please leave us." Sayuri said. She gave Gia a look. "You know what to do." She told him.

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Gia nodded, and walked out of the room, before making a few handsigns, and started watching through the earth, undetectably.

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 11:35 PM
"You can't be serious hikage!"

Mekuto
04-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Sayuri's body grew rigid, as she heard Mitchy declare he would issue war. She realized the possible danger she was placing herself in if she agreed to talk with him alone. However she loved her village dearly. She would prove that she deserved her title of Hikage. A shadow was entitled to defend their village even at the cost of their life. She turned to look at Gia, Samito and Mekuto. "Everyone...please leave us." Sayuri said. She gave Gia a look. "You know what to do." She told him.
"Hmph," Mekuto stood considering tearing the man's head off, "give me a reason," he said as his body dissipated into smoke and became nothingness.

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 11:36 PM

Good girl. He'd pull up his chair, take out his knives and placed them on the table, he'd lean over and open the door allowing Raiden into the area...

Now then, where were we?

Raiden
04-05-2013, 11:37 PM
(I'm in a meeting with somebody back in the Ruins)

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 11:37 PM
'Mistress sayuri, i am getting your conversation relayed to me through isago and nibi, while getting a picture using my farsee earth. you are in no danger.

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Leaves looking thoughtfull.

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 11:44 PM
"You can't be serious hikage!"
"It is alright, Samito. I promise." Sayuri told him. She knew she was Hikage, and she had to act like it. However she had no intentions of dying and leaving her village behind.

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 11:46 PM
Good girl. He'd pull up his chair, take out his knives and placed them on the table, he'd lean over and open the door allowing Raiden into the area...

Now then, where were we?
"If we are going to chat, I would prefer to do it somewhere more private." Sayuri told the man. Her three guards left, and she could hear Gia's voice somewhere in the distance.

Mitchy
04-05-2013, 11:48 PM
"If we are going to chat, I would prefer to do it somewhere more private." Sayuri told the man. Her three guards left, and she could hear Gia's voice somewhere in the distance.

.Stood up from his seat and offered his hand to her.

Lead the way then.

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 11:50 PM
(inner i gtg, so control gia a bit, just try to be like me.)

InnerSakura
04-05-2013, 11:52 PM
(Try to return quickly. I wont be able to manage two characters...)

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 11:53 PM
(sadly i cannot, if green would like to, he is a good RP'r, just don't go perv on me green.)

Greenrust
04-05-2013, 11:54 PM
(I never do that lock :p)

Bombs266
04-05-2013, 11:55 PM
(it's Gia here, and shut up. it's for inner not me. don't make me make the triad kiss you :) )