PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Oasis

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Sayuri was relieved to hear Ryouta's words. "You and I will have to discuss matters soon. Take care of yourself while undergoing your mission. I will send Misa to aid you." Sayuri told him.

ko lee
04-01-2013, 03:06 PM
"Understood Sayuri,I will keep Misa safe" Ryouta said "I will be outside the barrier, tell her to meet me there."Ryouta said smiling "I will stay safe too."

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Sayuri leans forward, giving Ryouta a sweet kiss before nodding in affirmation. "Thank you. I am certain she will be able to aid you well during your assignment. You wont need to protect her anymore, she has grown up to be a fierce and independant kunoichi. After all, she had a wonderful teacher." Sayuri smiled at him. "I will see you off, then. Goodbye, and I will be deploying Misa to the main entrance shortly." Sayuri creates a handsign, and her silhoette vanishes in sand while drifting away on the wind.

ko lee
04-01-2013, 03:16 PM
With that Ryouta went to the entrance of the village and waited for Misa.

element master 9999
04-01-2013, 03:17 PM
-Wals around the village like a normal shinobi- "Ahhhh, I like this village...but, is there someone who could at least play with me?" said Rakira while he was stopping at the corner.
He kept on walking until he found someone to play with. No one did. He was alone... (new character arrived!)

Greenrust
04-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Walks away from the village when his paths cross with Rikara.

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 03:25 PM
[- Perched atop a building Mitchy looked around the village and took in the surroundings, opening a bag he pulled out his ramen and opened the top, removing the chopsticks as well from the bag he began to eat and kick his feet at the air. Waiting for the right moment. Looking at the two bodyguards from his perch, Mitchy snarled his upper lip and returned to eating.-]

ko lee
04-01-2013, 03:35 PM
@ Mitchy and Element Master 9999- you guys need to make character sheets on this thread before RPing
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126659&page=24

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Sayuri arrived at the Hikage's mansion, reappearing inside her office as she waited for her guest to arrive. Sayuri called for one of her assistants. A moment later, a jonin stood in the doorway. "Yes ma'am, how may I help you?" He asked. "I would like for you to send Misa a request from myself stating that I have an assignment for her to the village hidden in the Sky. Ryouta is waiting for her at the main entrance." Sayuri explained. "I will inform her right away, milady." The man then abruptly vanished in a whisp of sand.
-------------------------------

Misa walked along the sandy streets, passing by various buildings on her way back from the village's barbecue house. She was bored, since it had been a while now before she had received any missions. I wonder if Sayuri onee-chan has forgotten about me. Misa pondered. "Now Misa. Dont wonder about such things. You are aware that the Hikage has an entire village full of shinobi whom she must hand assignments to on a daily basis. You are a genin, but I assure you that she has not left you out of her affairs." A medium sized red and white cat walked beside Misa as she paced along the sand baked road, as he communicated with her using telepathy. He was a yumeneko; a dream cat, and therefor he had the ability to delve into the mind of his master. He posessed three tails, each with a tassle on the end. "You are right Yume. Im sure Sayuri onee chan will have a request for me soon." "It is alright, child. I am the spirit which is the physical embodiment of dreams. I am aware of the thoughts of others, and I am sure she will have something for you to do very soon..." The feline purred, and he looked at her with a sly expression. Suddenly, a man appeared; he was a jonin from Oashisu. "Lady Misa. The Hikage has sent for me to retreive you. You have been given a task to accompany Ryouta to the hidden Sky, and he is waiting for you at the village entrance." The man told her. Misa seemed shocked at first, however her expression quickly changed. She smiled, nodding her head once in affirmative. "I will be there at once." She replied, and the man disappeared.
---------------------------------

Red sand swirled around Ryouta, and Misa appeared in front of him. All of her belongings had been packed, and she was ready to accompany him. "Hello Ryouta Nii san. How are you? Im all ready.'' Misa told him. She waited for his reply.

Misa: (Before and after the time-skip)

https://www.facebook.com/ajax/mercury/attachments/photo.php?fbid=10200988877590959&mode=contain&width=460&height=460

Yume:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/073/7/3/7348c0007bb397d03e24041a1704e695.png

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 03:58 PM
[Inner, don't forget out battle, it will further help me understand how I am gonna take " it" from you.]

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 04:11 PM
[Inner, don't forget out battle, it will further help me understand how I am gonna take " it" from you.]
(I wont forget I promise. By the way, the one-tail's name is Isago. lol. :P )

ko lee
04-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Sayuri arrived at the Hikage's mansion, reappearing inside her office. She immediately noticed that her guest from earlier had already arrived. Sayuri called for one of her assistants. A moment later, a jonin stood in the doorway. "Yes ma'am, how may I help you?" He asked. "I would like for you to send Misa a request from myself stating that I have an assignment for her to the village hidden in the Sky. Ryouta is waiting for her at the main entrance." Sayuri explained. "I will inform her right away, milady." The man then abruptly vanished in a whisp of sand.

Misa walked along the sandy streets, passing by various buildings on her way back from the village's barbecue house. She was bored, since it had been a while now before she had received any missions. I wonder if Sayuri onee-chan has forgotten about me. Misa pondered. "Now Misa. Dont wonder about such things. You are aware that the Hikage has an entire village full of shinobi whom she must hand assignments to on a daily basis. You are a genin, but I assure you that she has not left you out of her affairs." A medium sized red and white cat walked beside Misa as she paced along the sand baked road, as he communicated with her using telepathy. He was a yumeneko; a dream cat, and therefor he had the ability to delve into the mind of his master. He posessed three tails, each with a tassle on the end. "You are right Yume. Im sure Sayuri onee chan will have a request for me soon." "It is alright, child. I am the spirit which is the physical embodiment of dreams. I am aware of the thoughts of others, and I am sure she will have something for you to do very soon..." The feline purred, and he looked at her with a sly expression. Suddenly, a man appeared; he was a jonin from Oashisu. "Lady Misa. The Hikage has sent for me to retreive you. You have been given a task to accompany Ryouta to the hidden Sky, and he is waiting for you at the village entrance." The man told her. Misa seemed shocked at first, however her expression quickly changed. She smiled, nodding her head once in affirmative. "I will be there at once." She replied, and the man disappeared.

Red sand swirled around Ryouta, and Misa appeared in front of him. All of her belongings had been packed, and she was ready to accompany him. "Hello Ryouta Nii san. How are you? Im all ready.'' Misa told him. She waited for his reply.

Misa: (Before and after the time-skip)

https://www.facebook.com/ajax/mercury/attachments/photo.php?fbid=10200988877590959&mode=contain&width=460&height=460

Yume:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/073/7/3/7348c0007bb397d03e24041a1704e695.png

Ryouta was happy to see Misa appear. "I am glad I have you as an ally Misa, I like you new look. I see your summon pact is working for you. Anywways we don't have time and must keep going."Ryouta said"We have to meet up with Kyuuten and get to the sky." RYouta jumps away into thedesert

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 04:22 PM
"Right." Misa replies, and she follows Ryouta off toward the village hidden in the sky.

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Roy stood there as he knocked on teh kage's office door

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 05:27 PM
Sayuri heard a slight rasp on her office door, and she realized that her guest had finally arrived. "You may enter." She spoke up, inviting her visitor into the room.

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Roy opened the door and smiled as he took of the hat, "That is a nice hat here." Roy chuckled

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 05:31 PM
..- Mitchy watched, using his Sand Pillar Justu, to ascend to a tree where he perched on a branch, listening closely to the Kage's office, smiling at the ablilty to hear her voice clearly. Avoiding being seen by anyone, he used his sand, to camouflage his skin to match the trees bark and remained silent. -..

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Roy opened the door and smiled as he took of the hat, "That is a nice hat here." Roy chuckled
Sayuri noticed as Roy stepped into the room, taking off a formal kage hat. "Roy." Sayuri stated, just slightly bewildered. "What are you doing dressed like that?" She asked. She knew that he certainly was no shadow.

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Sayuri noticed as Roy stepped into the room, taking off a formal kage hat. "Roy." Sayuri stated, just slightly bewildered. "What are you doing dressed like that?" She asked. She knew that he certainly was no shadow.

Roy sighed and looked at her, "Someone is ease dropping"

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Sayuri stood in the office with Roy, as he pointed out that someone was spying on their conversation. As he said this, Sayuri noticed as sand blew in through an open window, and she detected someone's chakra signature high within a palm tree using her sensory sand ability. "I am aware you are there. Instead of trying to be stealthy, why dont you show yourself?" Sayuri spoke.

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 05:42 PM
..- Being called out, the figure of Mitchy jumped from his tree into the Hikage's office with his kunai Knife drawn..-

"Perfect, your pesky guards are not here to protect you now prepare to die! The Isago Beast shall belong to the Brotherhood!"

..- Mitchy's figured jumped at the Hikage, swinging his Kunai knife at her..-

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 05:56 PM
..- Being called out, the figure of Mitchy jumped from his tree into the Hikage's office with his kunai Knife drawn..-

"Perfect, your pesky guards are not here to protect you now prepare to die! The Isago Beast shall belong to the Brotherhood!"

..- Mitchy's figured jumped at the Hikage, swinging his Kunai knife at her..-
Sayuri was startled as the ninja known as Mitchy jumped from the tree, as the sand disguising his body fell to the ground. He drew a knife from one of his holsters, lunging at her intending to strike. He yelled something about her guards, as well as Isago. A shield of sand effortlessly blocked his kunai, as a separate wave shot out toward his body aiming to blast him through the window.

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 06:00 PM
..- The sand hit it's mark, hitting the figure directly in the chest, as he was blasted through the window only to be shown to be a clone made of sand. A loud and very ignorant laughter is heard from the back ground, as the real figure of Mitchy was standing in the Hikage's office, wearing a battered Anbu uniform and armor. ..-

" Oh hello there."

..- He'd say as he sat on a large stack of books still trying not to snicker from the trick he was able to pull off so perfectly..-

ZeroxNightmare
04-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Zephyr watched as an assailant try to attack the Oasis kage from a distance. He closed the book he was reading and looked at the battle emerging from afar.
This just keeps getting better and better. He thought

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 06:05 PM
..- A small amount of sand rose in-front of the man know as Zephyr, it formed into a perfect image of him and bore black and green eyes, and black hair. The Image swayed back and forth before a deep voice spoke..-

"The brotherhood shall have their power, no one can stop them. If you try, be prepared to die.."

AeoKyn
04-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Aeo Kyn still residing in a guest room heard random commotion that perked his attention. And events never cease.

ZeroxNightmare
04-01-2013, 06:08 PM
"I didn't realize I had startling good looks! Well the eyes and hair I'm not so fond of, but still! Brotherhood huh, well, power is not something to be trifled with all the time."
Zephyr said, drawing his sword, Yamato.

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 06:10 PM
"I didn't realize I had startling good looks! Well the eyes and hair I'm not so fond of, but still! Brotherhood huh, well, power is not something to be trifled with all the time."
Zephyr said, drawing his sword, Yamato.

" We are the Brotherhood..." The image kept repeating. As it drew it's own version of his sword, the Image swayed more and more.

" and we shall not be denied"

ZeroxNightmare
04-01-2013, 06:11 PM
"Well then, consider yourselves rejected." Zephyr swung his sword at the hollow copy.

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 06:13 PM
"Well then, consider yourselves rejected." Zephyr swung his sword at the hollow copy.

" We are the Broth..." The copy was struck with the sword, cutting off his repeated phrase... Looking at the man it smiled and the sword seemed to become stuck inside of the copy, as the sand from below came up and rebuilt the body.

" AND WE SHALL NOT BE DENIED!" The clone replied swining his own sword down on the man attempting to lop his arm off.

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 06:16 PM
..- The sand hit it's mark, hitting the figure directly in the chest, as he was blasted through the window only to be shown to be a clone made of sand. A loud and very ignorant laughter is heard from the back ground, as the real figure of Mitchy was standing in the Hikage's office, wearing a battered Anbu uniform and armor. ..-

" Oh hello there."

..- He'd say as he sat on a large stack of books still trying not to snicker from the trick he was able to pull off so perfectly..-
Sayuri's attack collided with the man in front of her, as his form turned into sand. He had created a suna bunshin. The intruder's real body appeared, and he was dressed in a familiar anbu uniform. Sayuri realized that he must be part of the "Rock" anbu faction which had opposed her back when the former Oasis village still stood. He began to laugh, and Sayuri assumed he was quite proud of his unimpressive feat. "You must believe your infiltration and failed ambush was a success. However you are highly mistaken." Sayuri said darkly, as one of the plants sitting on a shelf near where the man was sitting suddenly sprouted, attempting to grab the man with long thick vines. "I knew exactly where you were located." Sayuri informed him. She rapidly created handsigns, and particles of Iron Sand began to surround the room, and sunlight beamed through the open window. "Iron Sand: Mummification." The sand was then drawn magnetically toward the foe's body, as it intended to cling to his skin. The heat from the sunlight as well as the sand combined would then begin to dry out the enemy's body, mummifying him. "There is no escape for you now." Sayuri's spoke, with a hint of malice in her tone.

ZeroxNightmare
04-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Zephyr quickly brought his arm away from the copied sword, dodging the attack, and pulled his own sword out with his other arm. He then jumped away, givin him distance, and threw a kunai with a paper bomb attatched to the side of the copy. It exploded right next to him, trying to engulf him in the explosion.

Raiden
04-01-2013, 06:46 PM
*as the explosion goes off, a Cloud of Termites appear behind clone of Zephyr*

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Sayuri watched as an explosion went off, and she immediately constructed a shield of iron sand to prevent any damages to surrounding buildings.

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Roy sighed at he sight, "Really cant even have a talk with out people going crazy."

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Sayuri's attack collided with the man in front of her, as his form turned into sand. He had created a suna bunshin. The intruder's real form reappeared, and he was dressed in a familiar anbu uniform. He began to laugh, and Sayuri assumed he was quite proud of his unimpressive feat. "You must believe your infiltration and failed ambush was a success. However you are highly mistaken." Sayuri said darkly, as one of the plants sitting on a shelf near where the man was sitting suddenly sprouted, attempting to grab the man with long thick vines. "I knew exactly where you were located." Sayuri informed him. Sayuri created handsigns, and particles of Iron Sand began to surround the room, and sunlight beamed through the open window. "Iron Sand: Mummification." The sand was then drawn magnetically toward the foe's body, as it intended to cling to his skin. The heat from the sunlight as well as the sand combined would then begin to dry out the enemy's body, mummifying him. "There is no escape for you now." Sayuri's spoke, with a hint of malice in her tone.
" Not on my watch."

..- Mitchy saw the Hikage, act with a quick response, as the sand came rushing at him. Mitchy weaved hand seals and cast his own Sand Justu, colliding with hers pushing Mitchy out of the room into the open hallway, where he gathred his sand around him and hovered under his body, dodging the remaining sand as he flew out to the open area, laughing..

" Is that the best you can do."

.-- He mocked..--
Zephyr quickly brought his arm away from the copied sword, dodging the attack, and pulled his own sword out with his other arm. He then jumped away, givin him distance, and threw a kunai with a paper bomb attatched to the side of the copy. It exploded right next to him, trying to engulf him in the explosion.
..-As the explosion sounded off, the clone was caught, the dust clears and a mocking laughter is heard, as the clone of Zephyr was being rebuilt. He looked at the man and counted his repeative nature.-..

" We are the brotherhood and we shall not be denied!""

ZeroxNightmare
04-01-2013, 07:01 PM
"I'm going to silence that mouth of yours. I hate it when someone has a bigger mouth than I do." Zephyr ran up to the clone, slashing away. He slit the throat, mouth, chest, arms, and then sheathed his sword.

Raiden
04-01-2013, 07:03 PM
" Not on my watch."

..- Mitchy saw the Hikage, act with a quick response, as the sand came rushing at him. Mitchy weaved hand seals and cast his own Sand Justu, colliding with hers pushing Mitchy out of the room into the open hallway, where he gathred his sand around him and hovered under his body, dodging the remaining sand as he flew out to the open area, laughing..

" Is that the best you can do."

.-- He mocked..--

..-As the explosion sounded off, the clone was caught, the dust clears and a mocking laughter is heard, as the clone of Zephyr was being rebuilt. He looked at the man and counted his repeative nature.-..

" We are the brotherhood and we shall not be denied!""
*The cloud of Termites devour the clone of Zephyr, then the Cloud swarms in on Mitchy, my arm comes out of the cloud, and I grab his collar*

We need to talk

*The Cloud begins to fly into the Heavens, with Mitchy dangling about*

ZeroxNightmare
04-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Zephyr jumps back, seeing the clone being devoured.
"Well, about time he stepped in."

AeoKyn
04-01-2013, 07:10 PM
"Far too much excitement for me personally." Aeo slouched down. "Though I have to wonder, I've been in this room for quite awhile now."
He tapped his forward thinking. It wasn't entirely out of the question that he could be a prisoner. but still that was unlikely. "Considering that I'm not being physically restrained it's safe to assume I'm a guest."

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 07:10 PM
*The cloud of Termites devour the clone of Zephyr, then the Cloud swarms in on Mitchy, my arm comes out of the cloud, and I grab his collar*

We need to talk

*The Cloud begins to fly into the Heavens, with Mitchy dangling about*

" You have to be so mean, ugh.."

..- As Radien came forth, Mitchy was taken up into the heavens...-

[ BTW... The heavens are PM :lol:]

ZeroxNightmare
04-01-2013, 07:14 PM
(He means up into the sky.)

Zephyr headed over to the kage's palace, trying to see if everything was alright.

Raiden
04-01-2013, 07:42 PM
*The Cloud of Termites returns, and I drop Mitchy in front of Zero with Mitchy's back facing Zero's front"

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Sayuri watches as Raiden grabs Mitchy, and they disappear into the sky. The fight was over, and Sayuri was relieved that no damage had been done to the surrounding area. Thankfully no villagers had been caught in the crossfire, and Sayuri decided to leave so that she could apologize to Aeo for her absence. She arrived in the room he was staying in, and her body took form as grains of sand created her shape. "I am very sorry that I was delayed. I hope you did not start to become suspicious." Sayuri said.

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 08:25 PM
..- Mitchy landed from the drop back onto his pile of Sand and hovered out of the village, where he would land on the ouskirtks and form a chair made of sand, sitting down, smirking..-

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Roy walked into the middle of the town and looked around, "Well this is sad, It was such a beautiful village."

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Roy sat down and began to focus chakra...

wait maybe!!!! I can make a new kage in her place....

KO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shisko Shi
04-01-2013, 09:23 PM
NO My color is GONE.. I must hurry before the badge is too!!!

EDIT: Too late.....

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Roy sat down and began to focus chakra...

wait maybe!!!! I can make a new kage in her place....

KO!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Thats it. I will officially blow up the planet. With you on it.)

Sayuri dismisses herself from Aeo's presence, and she heads out into the village. She notices Mitchy sitting in the village on a pile of sand shaped like a chair. "I see you came back." She stated. Right now, she was rather irritated. Which usually didnt fare well for her opponents.

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 09:48 PM
(Thats it. I will officially blow up the planet. With you on it.)

its fine i can just remake a character as for you you cant so

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 09:55 PM
(I have already made 3 other characters. Where have you been? lol)

As Sayuri stands face to face with Mitchy, she notices Roy's chakra in the center of the village. She feels a surge of spiritual energy radiating from that area, and she wonders what he is doing. Creating a handsign, she forms a suna bunshin. The clone darts off toward Roy's location, and eventually finds him sitting on the ground. "What are you doing? I suggest you tell me immediately before I crush you." The sand beneath Sayuri's feet begins to swirl violently.

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 09:57 PM
*if you are ousted out of the RP then that wouldnt matter now would it?&

Roy shruged, "i am giveing someone else ur title"

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 10:02 PM
*Well you see, I am not going to be ousted. Isnt that lovely?*

Sayuri glared at him. "I might be angry...if you actually had the power to do that. However, since you do not, I find that statement highly amusing." Sayuri told the man.

Mekuto
04-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Smoke rushed into the room and formed into Mekuto, he stood by his kage as tendrils of smoke began to trail off of his body.

Shisko Shi
04-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Why do you have more then one character Inner?

Shisko Shi
04-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Chikage arrives next to the Rift Kage.

"Hehe sup.. ready for fun?"

Mekuto
04-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Why do you have more then one character Inner?
Dungeon Master

Shisko Shi
04-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Game Master you mean? Better for missions or it is Illegal.

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 10:08 PM
(I have already made 3 other characters. Where have you been? lol)

As Sayuri stands face to face with Mitchy, she notices Roy's chakra in the center of the village. She feels a surge of spiritual energy radiating from that area, and she wonders what he is doing. Creating a handsign, she forms a suna bunshin. The clone darts off toward Roy's location, and eventually finds him sitting on the ground. "What are you doing? I suggest you tell me immediately before I crush you." The sand beneath Sayuri;s feet begins to swirl violently.

..- Mitchy rest in his throne of Sand, as he looked at the attractive Hikage stand before him..-

" Not smart of you to come alone Hikage, you are on my terms, the desert is my home and sand." -.. Smiling as he said sand, he lifts his finger up and made a small pit of it lift from the ground and swirl around his body in a circle..- Is my power.

"You dare threaten me , Hikage, I am a member of the Brotherhood, you are talking to a god of war.." His eyes glazed over to a light blue color, as his charka became visible in a light pink aura, making sand swirl around him at a violent rate as well. " If it is a fight you want, I will gladly put Isago into the correct hands, stead of misusing her power and letting her run through the village like a wild dog with no leash!" Mitchy's voice became a yell as the sand turned to a pink hue and swirled so violently, it created a cloud around the two of them.

Mekuto
04-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Game Master you mean? Better for missions or it is Illegal.
That's what it is for mission based character growth.

Shisko Shi
04-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Ok. Well that is good. But next time put mission on it. Like I have. To show the diffrence. Alos I will be making the Missions, the GM's I will choose to do the story as for certiant reasons.

The <issions are all Village usable not just one. You will see why soon.

Mekuto
04-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Ok. Well that is good. But next time put mission on it. Like I have. To show the diffrence. Alos I will be making the Missions, the GM's I will choose to do the story as for certiant reasons.

The <issions are all Village usable not just one. You will see why soon.
I thought that the reason for the Kages were to have them game master over there own group.

AeoKyn
04-01-2013, 10:17 PM
"I like to ponder all possibilities." He frowned. "I feel Lord Chikage's chakra.. What's going on?"

( I was under the impression as well that kages ran village missions.)

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 10:19 PM
@Shisko
It is absolute nonsense for someone not to be able to create more than one character. And I dont know about anyone else, but I dont abide by nonsense. Mekuto is right about what my purposes for creating more than one are, however.

Sayuri looked at Mitchy as he boasted about his control over sand. "I would say that I am impressed. However...the entire desert and everything which makes it flourish...is MY power." The sand beneath her feet began to swirl. Desert lilies sprouted from the ground, and the sun shone extraordinarily brightly overhead. "So show me what feeble mastery over the sand you possess. I will show you the life of the desert!" Sayuri's voice was stern and held an air of authority. Mekuto appeared beside her, ready to attack.

Shisko Shi
04-01-2013, 10:23 PM
One character don't like it get out....

The missions I NEVER said Kages do. I siad ranks. And that will be done soon.

You think it is nonsense then leave I am so sick of you arguying all the time to get you way Inner.

YOu did it with the Death as an emotion.

You did it with Oasis just to keep it couse no real good reason.

Then your KG. when we asked to rework it... Edit it... Weaken it..

You are crossing a line you will wish you didn't.

Stop arging all the time. this is what Noctis and I were talking about.

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 10:28 PM
@Shisko
It is absolute nonsense for someone not to be able to create more than one character. And I dont know about anyone else, but I dont abide by nonsense. Mekuto is right about what my purposes for creating more than one are, however.

Sayuri looked at Mitchy as he boasted about his control over sand. "I would say that I am impressed. However...the entire desert and everything which makes it flourish...is MY power." The sand beneath her feet began to swirl. Desert lilies sprouted from the ground, and the sun shone extraordinarily brightly overhead. "So show me what feeble mastery over the sand you possess. I will show you the life of the desert!" Sayuri's voice was stern and held an air of authority. Mekuto appeared beside her, ready to attack.
..- Mitchy smirked as the sand kicks up and flowers bloom from the roots of the desert, as the Hikage, made a cocky remark he smirked and then closed his eyes, his sand gathering around him at a violent rate, opening his eyes Mitchy''s aura flourished and sent a violent gust of sand around the area, smorerthing the flowers that bloomed and created a ever moving cloud of pink sand surrounding the Hikage and himself. ..-

" The Brotherhood will have her, and she will be put to the correct use, mark my words Hikage, when I return, you and your pathetic village will be shown no mercy, you are playing with the hands of fate, and god has slammed his hammer of justice, he is the judge, jury but I am his executioner!"

-.. The Pink cloud of sand and the aura around Mitchy, bloomed and flashed a blinding light, sucking back around his figure, encasing him in the light and sand, vanishing from site, leaving only his Oasis headband with a single slash cut across it. ..-

AeoKyn
04-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Shisko that was my bad, I told inner via pm's that kages were supposed to do missions for the village to try and build their rp practice. Misinterpreted the roles.

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 10:58 PM
*walks in blows up the village with gravity, bc i can*

there happy now?

Mekuto
04-01-2013, 11:00 PM
*walks in blows up the village with gravity, bc i can*

there happy now?
Okay Pain, this is going to cause issues.

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 11:03 PM
lol

i really dont care right now..
we have one complainer who already has 3 kgs
and all we asked was to tone it down, that is it...THAT IS THE ONLY THING!

but no..everyone else is happy etc, but the one thats already has 3 isnt i mean wth..REALY!

Spectual
04-02-2013, 03:48 AM
One character don't like it get out....

Can I just say, Chikage and Gin.

AeoKyn
04-02-2013, 04:35 AM
to be fair it started out hostile, I'm guessing you guys smoothed it out and then patience wore thin again. As an observer, I see where you guys were coming from with this reboot. But the way it was brought about in the beginning was terrible. All I saw was constant arguing and flaming. Granted it was likely from both sides.
Understand our frustration as we were forming a storyline and building it and there we're being flat out told that this is done it's over. Stop posting, we're going to lock threads etc. I'm glad you gave us the courtesy to finish it (albeit we had to rush it and leave alot out). Idk how the talks of reboot first started but when I came into the convo all I saw was a few people just consistantly saying I told you this would happen blah blah blah and just plain trolling until things settled. Tensions are already high from this as that is a terrible start to a new age. I don't know how pms went but the public viewings of disagreement just seemed to be a gangbang blitz.

I'm not trying to cause offense here, I'm just saying tempers got the best of everyone and those in charge, I know it's difficult but you honestly have to be that calm collected figure that doesn't get pissed or frustrated on the public forum, it sets a bad precedence. What you do in pms or whatever form of messaging sure, that's private your feelings etc. In the public forum you are basically the Admins of the RP reboot, petty comments and "being fed up" is unprofessional. I'm not going to fool myself into thinking that's simple and anyone can do it; it's just something that needs to be done or else all this crap happens.

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 04:44 AM
I will agree with Aeo on this one.

Greenrust
04-02-2013, 05:10 AM
One character huh, at this rate when inner leaves all of oasis leaves with it.

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 08:57 AM
to be fair it started out hostile, I'm guessing you guys smoothed it out and then patience wore thin again. As an observer, I see where you guys were coming from with this reboot. But the way it was brought about in the beginning was terrible. All I saw was constant arguing and flaming. Granted it was likely from both sides.
Understand our frustration as we were forming a storyline and building it and there we're being flat out told that this is done it's over. Stop posting, we're going to lock threads etc. I'm glad you gave us the courtesy to finish it (albeit we had to rush it and leave alot out). Idk how the talks of reboot first started but when I came into the convo all I saw was a few people just consistantly saying I told you this would happen blah blah blah and just plain trolling until things settled. Tensions are already high from this as that is a terrible start to a new age. I don't know how pms went but the public viewings of disagreement just seemed to be a gangbang blitz.

I'm not trying to cause offense here, I'm just saying tempers got the best of everyone and those in charge, I know it's difficult but you honestly have to be that calm collected figure that doesn't get pissed or frustrated on the public forum, it sets a bad precedence. What you do in pms or whatever form of messaging sure, that's private your feelings etc. In the public forum you are basically the Admins of the RP reboot, petty comments and "being fed up" is unprofessional. I'm not going to fool myself into thinking that's simple and anyone can do it; it's just something that needs to be done or else all this crap happens.

I am nice to everyone, everyone has been given a fair chance etc, She is just stubborn, And i am tired of it. Is that so bad?

One character huh, at this rate when inner leaves all of oasis leaves with it.

shes really the only one with more than one character :/

AeoKyn
04-02-2013, 10:19 AM
I am nice to everyone, everyone has been given a fair chance etc, She is just stubborn, And i am tired of it. Is that so bad?

shes really the only one with more than one character :/
For you, noctis and shisko and whoever else is in charge; getting tired of it no. Expressing just how much you are tired of it to the point you become a normal user, yes.
I'm saying that as difficult or casual a it seems, you have to avoid such things in a ruling situation or something similar, remember everyone is watching you guys quietly or not so quietly. It's part of the job you chose for yourselves to stay calm, rational and civil no matter how tedious is. You guys signed up for this. You're no longer on the level where being normal and getting sick of it is acceptable. And not all of you have shown "infinite patience" and have flat out insulted, which is a big no no.

You're going to run into tough or tiresome situations, this isn't going to end. More things like this or arguments and disagreements are going to happen.
And all of you at one point or another are going to experience this again. Many people are stubborn, and many are going to test your limits like this.
You may have started out correct in how you went about this but it went south. Which will likely happen again with different people for reasons not so different. So you have to ask yourself, "I, a staff member, in charge of decisions, in charge of a reboot that came at an awkward time, the ones who are supposed to be running the rules and chains of things; if you can't remain professionalism throughout any situation how are you different from other users and how are you on the staff?
Anyone can be patient for so long, but when you undertake what you have, you are forced to do more and take more in terms of tongue biting and trying to reach compromises.

And if you start being rude and flat out saying no when a debate goes the long and morph into condescending or negative behavior, then why would we bother coming to you?

On note of character, I made the mistake of telling Inner that a village kage takes care of missions by using NPC's for mission or village based rp purposes. I basically said the Kage is the Game master of their village. The difference is she has been posting them in character creation.

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 10:26 AM
Not saying it's such a bad thing to do, I'm saying that as difficult or casual a it seems, you have to avoid such things in a ruling situation or something similar, remember everyone is watching you guys quietly or not so quietly. You're going to run into tough or tiresome situations, this isn't going to end. More things like this or arguments and disagreements are going to happen.
And all of you at one point or another are going to experience this again. Many people are stubborn, and many are going to test your limits like this.
You may have started out correct in how you went about this but it went south. Which will likely happen again with different people for reasons not so different.

i mean how hard is it to just be like ok, It can go up to a 1000 or so degrees

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 11:01 AM
this is all just lame no body is rping cause of this bogus crap its lame makes me just wanna quit for real cause there is no more rp besides this mass argument and villages not doing anything cause they spend all there time here:/

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 02:09 PM
It's just hit a rough patch. It's not like it will fracture the entire RP, it's just the reboot still has a few bugs that we need to iron out. That's all.

AeoKyn
04-02-2013, 03:33 PM
A small envelope addressed to Sayuri lay in the guest room My sincerest apologies, certain matters require my attention. Thank you for your hospitality. I hope to continue our conversation later. Regards- Aeo Kyn

Shisko Shi
04-02-2013, 05:08 PM

I swear to God I heared this before... Dajovu.

konoha chimp
04-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Sabaku is seen aimlessly walking around the village on patrol trying to make sense of everything that's happened these last few days

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 05:09 PM
..- Mitchy walked up the the opening trenches of the Oasis village, cracking his neck his hand came from his robes and he preformed a hand seal, slamming his force into the sand he exploded a massive burst of charka causing the sand to violent storm and create a hard like texture morphing into a giant sand titian. , Mitchy stood up and then smirked. Before preformed a rapid collection of complex hand seals.

" Sand Titian Justu, Seeds of Anarchy"

He called forth his justu landing on the completion of his justu causing the sand titian to roar and then throw up a large amount of wet sand that struck the earth and flew apart into millions of small chunks, the wet, soggy patches morphed themselves into faceless sand minions and presented to swarm the Osasis village. Killing everyone who was or wasn't a ninja.

Mitchy chuckled as he sat down in a sand made throne, and waited for the Hikage, and her guards to show up once more, he fashioned two specially made minions to stand beside him as his titian threw up more and more minions. --..

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 05:13 PM
(your chakra must be hurting now lol)

Zephyr quickly dodged most of the attacks. He slashed through some ninja, and then jumped from building to building, dodging attacks from the sand titan.

ko lee
04-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Sabaku is seen aimlessly walking around the village on patrol trying to make sense of everything that's happened these last few days

A Pheonix appears in the sky flying towards Sabaku and returns to human form. Ryouat stands before Sabaku."Whats up?" Ryouta said

konoha chimp
04-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Sabaku then goes to greet Ryouta but is immediately interrupted
Sabaku is alarmed by an intruder "What the f---?! AGAIN?!" he screams as this always happens. Before he could collect his thoughts the village is swarmed almost instantly with fodder ninja.
He grinned at the naivety of the unknown invader. He must of been the most unlucky man on the earth to use that jutsu on Sabaku with very little knowledge.

Sabaku then creates a black sand platform and levitates above the village and begins to meditate focusing his chakra causing sand to float into the atmosphere.
"Scatter black sand" he mutters silently as black sand from under the ground scatters under the village.
Because the fodder ninja are made of sand they are instantly ripped apart by the superior in strength black sand under the ground and due to his sensory abilities he makes sure every single one is eradicated. And the best part; the ninja are already made of sand so it takes minimal chakra for him to do this
"Your turn" He mutters..

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Sand Clones:

.. The clones where ripped apart by the black sand, but because Mitchy made them perfect for swarming and stalling, they would just keep rebuilding, stronger and stronger the more you use charka on them...

" We are the Brotherhood and we will not be stopped"

They chant advancing twards the two guards...

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Zephyr swung his blade sheath at one of the clones, and then roundhouse kicks one of the clones.

Mekuto
04-02-2013, 05:23 PM
A massive wall appears before the sand clones preventing their charge into the village. Along the newly formed battlements are hundreds of cannons begin to launch fire bolts into the sand clones drying them out and destroying them. Any clones inside the village are smashed by swarms of vipers that burst out of the ground. At the wall twenty Mekutos' appear their bodies shrouded in smoke, all but four jump forward and charge the sitting shinobi. "Attacking civillians, pathetic," one of the Mekkutos' said.

konoha chimp
04-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Sabaku smiles...

"Black sand: Rise" suddenly black sand appears on every main street the clones are on which is located due to the sensory abilities of the sand.
The areas are then covered completely in the sand meaning that any sand clones located within the targetted areas will be ripped apart again but this time they cant get back up as the sand will not go anywhere and will not take up continuous amounts of chakra (similar to how a summoning works)

"Looks like your brotherhood just got stopped." He says hearing their chant
He already knew his fellow Oasis ninja would know to avoid the sand he created not wanting to cause collateral damage.

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Sand Clones,:

One of them stopped as he phased into a image of Mitchy and punched a clone making him flatten into a platform, rising high above the villagehe spoke with a loud boom..

" I am looking for the Hikage, surrender her or your village will be nothing more than a pile of dust and stone.. It is foolish to fight us, the Brotherhood will have the greatest power in the world.."

The clone and platform both went flat as they fell back to the earth and reconsructed themselves into clones..

THe cannons, justu and attacks went on but it was foolish, the clones remade themselves as long as their was charka or the Sand Titian located outside of the village was puking up remodels.

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 05:32 PM
(So you used the Reanimation Jutsu then? If their's no way to beat the Titan, then that's OP)

Zephyr looked at the Titan off in the distance.

"What good is power if you use it like coward!? You attack cities for the sake of destroying them. Cowards like you make me sick." Zephyr said.

Mekuto
04-02-2013, 05:33 PM
The Myriad of vipers reacted to the end of the fighting inside the village and rushed towards the gates and into the fray of clones, breathing fire on them destroying them. The cannons redirected their aim as the titan and proceeded to bombard it with a multitude of fire bolts, concussive shots, and fire pots. Causing the monstrosity to falter.

konoha chimp
04-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Sabaku then walks right up to the titan and laughs. Suddenly the entire area around the titan and clones is covered over black sand. Sabaku then watches yawning as the Titan is torn from the inside out.

Now that the black sand has been layed it should be near-impossible to produce standard sand and if so its production should be delayed significantly
He then smiles awaiting the 'strongest power in the worlds response'

Greenrust
04-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Appears next to zephyr. "What going on? What's attacking the village!?"

Mekuto
04-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Appears next to zephyr. "What going on? What's attacking the village!?"
"A dead man" a Mekuto said answering for Zephyr, "I'm going to say this was very poorly planned."

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 05:40 PM
"That guy." Zephyr says pointing to Mitchy. "He talks about some wannabe rouge ninjas called the brotherhood. Load of bull if you ask me. Their cowards, nothing more."

Greenrust
04-02-2013, 05:47 PM
"Is the Kage safe? Where is sayuri?!"

Mekuto
04-02-2013, 05:49 PM
"Is the Kage safe? Where is sayuri?!"
"Of course she is," the Mekuto said lightly, "she's not needed for this rabble."

Divine Rush
divine appears in the village " okay its about time to test my strength for my master plan" divine cracks his knuckles and walks farther into the village

konoha chimp
Sabaku observes the enemies Jutsu and makes an analysis he looks to the group of ninja with Mekuto
"Hey guys I'm going to leave this guy to you.. he doesn't seem worth my time and effort unless proven otherwise" he says leaving to go sleep somewhere

konoha chimp
divine appears in the village " okay its about time to test my strength for my master plan" divine cracks his knuckles and walks farther into the village

(Dude that is REALLY not a good idea. A lot is already happening at the moment)

ko lee
04-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Sabaku observes the enemies Jutsu and makes an analysis he looks to the group of ninja with Mekuto
"Hey guys I'm going to leave this guy to you.. he doesn't seem worth my time and effort unless proven otherwise" he says leaving to go sleep somewhere

Ryouta watched in the distance looking at this new ninja." Mekuto and Zephyr two got it handled" Ryouta said his eyes glowed like embers in a fire. He begins to walk into the village.

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 05:57 PM
(So you used the Reanimation Jutsu then? If their's no way to beat the Titan, then that's OP)

Zephyr looked at the Titan off in the distance.

"What good is power if you use it like coward!? You attack cities for the sake of destroying them. Cowards like you make me sick." Zephyr said.

The Myriad of vipers reacted to the end of the fighting inside the village and rushed towards the gates and into the fray of clones, breathing fire on them destroying them. The cannons redirected their aim as the titan and proceeded to bombard it with a multitude of fire bolts, concussive shots, and fire pots. Causing the monstrosity to falter.

Actually think of it as Zetsu like clones, but with alot more punch, the downside to their consant regain is that they can't attack, and the titian can't move, yall can kill it, it won't be easy, dats my baby <3 but yall can kill it if yall want.

Sand clones:

..-The clones took all the damage and made a mockery of the ninjas, just rebuilding themselves back up, before long it was like a army of them was swarming the village looking for the Hikage's body.. -

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 05:57 PM
" divine looks for a village shinobi to speck to"

ko lee
04-02-2013, 05:58 PM
" divine looks for a village shinobi to speck to"

Ryouta see Divine " What do you need?"Ryouat said calmly

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 06:02 PM
i would like to challenge a shinobi from this village to see where my strength level is at" divine said to Ryouta

ko lee
04-02-2013, 06:05 PM
i would like to challenge a shinobi from this village to see where my strength level is at" divine said to Ryouta

"I would take your challenge but I am busy at the moment. Feel free to ask around...please be civil."Ryouta told Divine

Greenrust
04-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Takes off his gloves and runs forward at the Titan.

Mekuto
04-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Actually think of it as Zetsu like clones, but with alot more punch, the downside to their consant regain is that they can't attack, and the titian can't move, yall can kill it, it won't be easy, dats my baby <3 but yall can kill it if yall want.

Sand clones:

..-The clones took all the damage and made a mockery of the ninjas, just rebuilding themselves back up, before long it was like a army of them was swarming the village looking for the Hikage's body.. -
(actually you're in trouble buddy you didn't block the Mekuto clones that charged you)
The smoke clones had descended on the shinobi, one of them burst into smoke and flew into the ninjas mouth and nose choking and poisoning him. Back at the wall a Mekuto made several hand signs, the remaining fifteen smoke clones formed into a massive smoke dragon that encompasses the ninja and begins to swirl around him. Burning his eyes and skin, and intensifying the poisons already entering his body. "If you don't seek medical attention right now the poisons in your system will kill you." (I'm being nice and giving you a chance to live I could be a d*** and have you bleeding out of all your orifices.)

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 06:09 PM
" i have plans and i just need to see where im at this moment so i know if im ready i do not mean your village harm " divine says to Ryouta
{ im just trying to get back into rping again:) }

Greenrust
04-02-2013, 06:10 PM
(Divine find me after this is taken care of.)

ko lee
04-02-2013, 06:12 PM
" i have plans and i just need to see where im at this moment so i know if im ready i do not mean your village harm " divine says to Ryouta
{ im just trying to get back into rping again:) }

"Okay look for an opponent, If you can't find one within an hour or 2 I will fight you"Ryouta told Divine

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 06:13 PM
[ KO Lee, you and prob The other BG to Inner are gonna be attacking me when Inner gets in here., be prepared and have fun with it man.]

ko lee
04-02-2013, 06:16 PM
[ KO Lee, you and prob The other BG to Inner are gonna be attacking me when Inner gets in here., be prepared and have fun with it man.]

(Okay man, will do.)

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Roy walked into the village and looked around. "where is he.."

Greenrust
04-02-2013, 06:20 PM
(Mitchy I just rushed your Titan gonna try and stop me from getting to it?)

Mekuto
04-02-2013, 06:22 PM
(Mitchy I just rushed your Titan gonna try and stop me from getting to it?)
(fights over he's poisoned, if he leaves now he lives, but if he stays he dies.)

ko lee
04-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Roy walked into the village and looked around. "where is he.."

Ryouta see Roy and appears next to him "how is it going Roy?"Ryouta said to him

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 06:24 PM
divine walks up to the shinobi " what would you like to talk to me about "

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Ryouta see Roy and appears next to him "how is it going Roy?"Ryouta said to him

"Ahh there you are Ryouta." Roy pulled out a candy bar and tossed it to him, "It is a going, I am kage now

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 06:27 PM
(actually you're in trouble buddy you didn't block the Mekuto clones that charged you)
The smoke clones had descended on the shinobi, one of them burst into smoke and flew into the ninjas mouth and nose choking and poisoning him. Back at the wall a Mekuto made several hand signs, the remaining fifteen smoke clones formed into a massive smoke dragon that encompasses the ninja and begins to swirl around him. Burning his eyes and skin, and intensifying the poisons already entering his body. "If you don't seek medical attention right now the poisons in your system will kill you." (I'm being nice and giving you a chance to live I could be a d*** and have you bleeding out of all your orifices.) ..-Mitchy glanced up as the clones came down, frowning a shield of sand wrapped around him, seeming sort of familiar to them because their kage had this skill. Smirking he released the shield with a gust of wind from his hand sending the smoke flying outward, away from Mitchy, as the dragon attempted to come at him, Mitchy hit one of the clones with a special Kunai and it began to form into a clone of Mekuto, copying his own Justu and absorbing the sand under him to conjure the charka to create a copy of the smoke dragon. Clashing with it, with another quick wave Mitchy cast a wind gust that sent the smoke away and left him untouched and his clone swaying there looking perfectly like the Ninja.

" Is that all?"
Takes off his gloves and runs forward at the Titan.

.Mitchy smiles as the man rushed at the man, kicking his foot up on his throne a blade of sand flew at the man, attempting to slice him in half, Michy kicked his feet like a person sitting on a pier would over water, sending blade after blade at the man.

ko lee
04-02-2013, 06:29 PM
"Ahh there you are Ryouta." Roy pulled out a candy bar and tossed it to him, "It is a going, I am kage now

"Thanks man, or should I say kage." Ryouta said "thats some turn of events. So rift huh, I still have never traveled there..yet" he begins to eat the candy bar

Greenrust
04-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Coveres himself in a layer of lighting slicing threw your blades continuing to run at the Titan.

InnerSakura
Sayuri sat in the kage mansion, mulling over previous events. Roy had vanished after his failed attempt to cause damage to the village, and Mitchy had also escaped. Sayuri noticed a note from Aeo stating that he had taken his leave, and she sighed. She had not even been given the chance to speak to him properly. Suddenly, Sayuri noticed many different chakra signatures within a single location in the village. Among them she sensed Mitchy and Roy. Immediately prepared for some sort of conflict, she created a handsign and disappeared in a swirl of sand. She arrived at the scene of a large confrontation, and she recognized Ryouta, Mekuto and Sabaku in the distance.

Sephiroth
"Thanks man, or should I say kage." Ryouta said "thats some turn of events. So rift huh, I still have never traveled there..yet" he begins to eat the candy bar

Roy nodded, "Yeah it was, our kage has left and never came back, dk where he is..." Roy sighed, "Its a nice village

Mekuto
04-02-2013, 06:33 PM
(Mitchy I gave you two turns to block it you didn't and you can't block now you're poisoned buddy.)

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Sayuri sat in the kage mansion, mulling over previous events. Roy had vanished after his failed attempt to cause damage to the village, and Mitchy had also escaped. Sayuri noticed a note from Aeo stating that he had taken his leave, and she sighed. She had not even been given the chance to speak to him properly. Suddenly, Sayuri noticed many different chakra signatures within a single location in the village. Among them she sensed Mitchy and Roy. Immediately prepared for some sort of conflict, she created a handsign and disappeared in a swirl of sand. She arrived at the scene of a large confrontation, and she recognized Ryouta, Mekuto and Sabaku in the distance.

.Mitchy was sitting in his throne, waiting for something challenging..

" Finally you show up, now I can actually have a challenge."

...- Mitchy stood from his throne, and his pink aura returned, moving the sand around him forming his black and gold gourd on his back, square like a box but the sides were flexible to hold his sand, his blonde hair stood up and his green and blue eyes would haze over into a pink hue. Stepping forward the sand around Mitchy within 100 feet was swirling into his gourd mixing with his special aura, and releasing back out in a small stream that recycled in a spiral manner of Pink and Black sand...

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 06:37 PM
(Mitchy I gave you two turns to block it you didn't and you can't block now you're poisoned buddy.)

Your clones, meh, prob but Mitchy's character is like Gaara's his sand protects him no mater the threat, your dragon was a new attack .

ko lee
04-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Roy nodded, "Yeah it was, our kage has left and never came back, dk where he is..." Roy sighed, "Its a nice village

"Thats no fun, at least your the kage now i don't think you plan to vanish"Ryouta said laughing" at least hopefully not." Ryouta sense Sayuri in the distance. "I will have to visit the Rift sometime" He said

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 06:39 PM
Zephyr appeared behind Ryouta.
"It's a nice spot. The village is a pretty calm place."

Mekuto
04-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Your clones, meh, prob but Mitchy's character is like Gaara's his sand protects him no mater the threat, your dragon was a new attack .
(sand isn't air tight doesn't stop the poison, if you want a fight start a BG thread stay in the village and you're dead.)

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 06:41 PM
"Thats no fun, at least your the kage now i don't think you plan to vanish"Ryouta said laughing" at least hopefully not." Ryouta sense Sayuri in the distance. "I will have to visit the Rift sometime" He said

Roy laughed, "Yeah that is true." He nodded, " I see she has noticed us, probably think im trying to kill you or whatever.." Roy laughed

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 06:42 PM
"And that would be bad." Zephyr noted.

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 06:43 PM
(sand isn't air tight doesn't stop the poison, if you want a fight start a BG thread stay in the village and you're dead.)

[ Sand is as tight, solid, or loose as the user makes it to be, as proven, Gaara can compress his sand to where it smothers a person or he can make it so loose it can travel in streams around him, he has also proven that he can solidify it like his pyramid sealing. Also, it's hard to hit me when it reacts on it's own. + My fight isn't with you, you come later down the line. HENCE my two clones standing by me. ]

ko lee
04-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Roy laughed, "Yeah that is true." He nodded, " I see she has noticed us, probably think im trying to kill you or whatever.." Roy laughed

Ryouta slides to the side noticing Zephyr behind him. "Sorry don't like people being behind me lol." Ryouta said to Zephyr. "I will tell her otherwise no worries."Ryouta said."So what brought you to Oasis?"

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 06:45 PM
divine walks up to the group

Mekuto
04-02-2013, 06:46 PM
(You say fight isn't with me, but this is my village, you tried to kill villagers, leave a note threatening further violence unless the people you want to fight shows up and create an outside area. I'm not telling you you're dead, but sorry to say the fights over here.)

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Zephyr shrugged.
"Didn't mean to offend." He said, walking to infront of Ryouta.
"I came because of business. When your kage leaves the village, he shouldn't go without someone to back him up. It could get danerous." He said.

Greenrust
04-02-2013, 06:48 PM
(Let me exterminate that Titan then ill fight him in a bg thread.)

Mitchy
(You say fight isn't with me, but this is my village, you tried to kill villagers, leave a note threatening further violence unless the people you want to fight shows up and create an outside area.)

[My My so pushy pushy, hmm Okay, you seem rather fun, if you could make it that'd be divine. I'll even go first. : )]

Divine Rush
divine looks at Zephyr " you look familiar"

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Zephyr looked at Divine puzzled.
"How? I could swear I've never seen you before. I've never been to the Blood Village." He said, noting the Blood Village symbol etched on his headband, which covered his eyes.

ko lee
04-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Zephyr shrugged.
"Didn't mean to offend." He said, walking to infront of Ryouta.
"I came because of business. When your kage leaves the village, he shouldn't go without someone to back him up. It could get danerous." He said.

"oh don't worry you didn't offend me, I just have a tendency to turnout with a reflexive kick. "Ryouta said laughing "Your cool though"

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 06:52 PM
"Could say the same about you." Zephyr said.

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 06:53 PM
" im not born from the Blood village i went there to seek more power and i had to find time to work on my plans im from the Tenshi Clan born from the Divine Kingdom" divine says to the shinobi

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 06:54 PM
"I'm from the Juchiho clan of the Rift."

ko lee
04-02-2013, 06:55 PM
"Could say the same about you." Zephyr said.

"Its all good man"Ryouta said "you still there Roy, you zoned out a bit"

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 06:56 PM
" you just remind me of someone i use to know i am just gathering up my energy for my next move" he chuckles

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 06:58 PM
Sand Titian :

.. - It quit, puking the clones as it saw a man rushing at him, bending down he swung his heavy limbs, kicking up a tsunami of sand at the man and attempted to squish him with his massive arms, it groaned and swayed , creating mini sand storms with it's large size and heavy limbs.

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 06:58 PM
"Who do I remind you of?" Zephyr asked Divine.

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Roy looked back, "Oh sorry, Glad you are here Zephry, and I am just trying to figure out why those two are fighting...

Greenrust
04-02-2013, 07:03 PM
"Earth style: Rising pillars!" is lifted by a earth pillar high into the air away from the devestation on the ground. He then jumps at the Titan in the final stretch to get to him.

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 07:03 PM
"Your guess is as good as mine Mukokage." He said.

ko lee
04-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Roy looked back, "Oh sorry, Glad you are here Zephry, and I am just trying to figure out why those two are fighting...

"Well new guy part of some brotherhood is attacking Mekuto is throwing him out."Ryouta said "they are taking the battle elsewhere.

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 07:05 PM
" you just remind me of a Swords men i use to know ive been around for a while young one im just waiting for the perfect time to set my plan into shape" divine smiles

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 07:10 PM
"I hope that Mekuto prevails." Zephyr said.

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 07:11 PM
" i am on my way to kill the chikage to take his thrown " divine smiles and turns to walk out of the village

Greenrust
04-02-2013, 07:19 PM
(Hey divine want to spar?)

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 07:23 PM
{ we have a fight already bro i countered you just never did its in the role plays:)

Greenrust
04-02-2013, 07:24 PM
(Send link I don't see it)

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Naruto RP: Divine Rush VS Green Rust (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=128846)

Raiden
04-02-2013, 07:59 PM
This is sad, so sad. *I appear on a cliff*

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 08:00 PM
"Well, what do we do now?" Zephyr asked.

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Roy looked at Zephyr, "I am going to the village." He then looked at Ryo, "Please come visit my friend." Roy disappeared

ZeroxNightmare
04-02-2013, 08:04 PM
"I guess I'll go back too. Nothing really keeping me here." Zephyr dissapeared.

ko lee
04-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Ryouta follows Roy to the Rift

InnerSakura
04-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Sayuri notices Ryouta chatting with Roy and another shinobi in the distance, and she vaguely wonders whether Ryouta has developed a friendship with the kage of the Rift.

She had almost been unable to believe that bit of information when she first dicovered the man had been made into a leader.

Suddenly, Raiden appears. Sayuri vanishes using sand disembodiment, reappearing next to the shinobi as he makes a comment. "What is sad, might I ask?" Sayuri questions.

Raiden
04-02-2013, 08:08 PM
How much this place has fallen from Grace.

InnerSakura
04-02-2013, 08:11 PM
"What would give you that inclination? This village is as beautiful and prosperous as it ever was." Sayuri told the man.

Raiden
04-02-2013, 08:18 PM
We shell see once I put you all though my social experament.

(I begin to chuckle)

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 08:19 PM
..-Mitchy appeared next to radien, eating some ramen..-

Sup bruh.

Raiden
04-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Oh hallo there friend, are you enjoying the sands?

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Real.

So when are you gonna help me bro.

Raiden
04-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Now now, It's almost time for me to work on my life's work, my A.I. is preparing is of my items.

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 08:35 PM
I'm writing a book to Maketo [ or however you spell it] so you are gonna have to deal with the rest.

You think you can handle it?

Raiden
04-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Can I handle it? I was the one who placed some of the scars, no, I dare say friend, can you handle it?

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 08:48 PM
I can, he seems to use smoke and poison, this is gonna be fun.

Raiden
04-02-2013, 08:53 PM
I will make sure no interferes.

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Woot.

. Eats a salad now.

Inner, should be here soon.

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Roy appeared behind raiden, "So you are going to attack this village?"

Raiden
04-02-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm not, He just wants to fight the one known as Maketo.

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Roy looked at the man, "I do not believe that.."

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 08:59 PM
He and I are fighting right now.

My bad if I kill him..

Raiden
04-02-2013, 09:10 PM
*I turn away from Roy, the cliff we are standing on watches over the market place, behind us is the Palace of Oasis, I begin to make a speech, the people of Oasis listen*

Behind you stands a symbol of oppression, The Palace of Oasis. Where a thousand men have languished under the name of this woman, Sayuri, who has been held up to you as the shining example of justice. You have been supplied with a false idol to stop you from tearing down this corrupt village. Let me tell you the truth about Sayuri, from the words of Oasis police commissioner, Yori: "Raiden didn't murder Gia. He saved my fellow Oasis brother and took the blame for Sayuri's appalling crime, so that I could to my shame build a lie around this fallen idol. I praised the mad woman who tried to murder my own people. While I can no longer live with my lie, it is time to trust the people of Oasis with the truth, and it is time for me to resign." And do you accept this man's resignation? And do you accept the resignation of all these liars? Of all the corrupt? We take Oasis from the corrupt, the rich, the oppressors of generations who kept you down with myths of some "will of the sun", and we give it back to you, the people. Oasis is yours. None shall interfere, do as you please. Start by storming Oasis Palace and free the oppressed. Step forward, those who would serve, for an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened, spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The ninja will survive as they learn to survive true justice. This great village... it will endure. Oasis will survive.

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Roy looked at Raiden, "So they died should i care? I do not look at her as Justice, she is just another kage to me.

Raiden
04-02-2013, 09:19 PM
*I point at Roy*

I was talking..........
to the People

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 09:21 PM
.. Mitchy throws away his food and then looks at Rai as he speaks, then Roy...

And that's where you will fall, she isn't a Kage, she holds with her a power that can end villages, she holds with her the powers of a god, and yet she abuses them, it is time we take that power into the right hands. We know, it shall not be easy, for she is strubron and very deadly in combat, do not take her lightly, you will for sure die then.

.. Mitchy, made a circle of sand circle around he , Rai and Roy..

This sand is a life line, it will allows me to keep in contact with you and keep ahold of your charka in case we get split up, if you are able to control your chraka for long enough you can make it act like a shield in dier time of need.

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Roy looked at the man, "The people you are gona kill right?

Raiden
04-02-2013, 09:24 PM
*I then turn to Roy*

I will not do no such thing, these poor souls are in a never ending loop of lies, all I do is give them is the truth and hope, a hope of a better tomorrow, and for that to happen, they need the swords to fight back.

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 09:36 PM
So a revolution?

Raiden
04-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Yes, for the people.

Sephiroth
04-02-2013, 09:48 PM
i see, said Roy as he looked over the village

Raiden
04-02-2013, 09:53 PM
*one could see that the crowd was split*

InnerSakura
04-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Sayuri heard a riot near the mansion as Raiden disappeared. She immediately arrived at the scene, where the man was delivering a ludicrous speech about how she was falsely leading her village's citizens. "What is this outrage, Raiden?!" Sayuri spoke up, and her people turned to look at her. "You cannot feed the people of this village such nonsense! Every one of the villagers and shinobi in Oashisu are aware that I, Sayuri Seikatsu, would gladly give my life for this village as well as every member standing before us. Not one of them shall believe your lies!" Sayuri protested.

Raiden
04-02-2013, 10:12 PM
*I turn to Sayuri, as the crowd of people are around*

I can feed them real food, I can give them clean water, TELL THEM HOW THEY GET THERE FOOD, TELL THEM HOW THE PRISONERS, YOUR ENEMY'S, ONCE CAUGHT, ARE SACRIFICED IN SOME BARBARIC RITUAL, AND THERE BLOOD IS PUMPED IN THE WATER IN THE LAKE AND THE VEGETABLES ARE GIVEN BLOOD FOR NOURISHMENT.

*I pull a slip of paper, proving me right with the tests I did with the vegetables and water of oasis*

Show everyone Sayuri, you bear the mark of the beast, THE ONE YOU SACRIFICE FOR, THE ONE POOR SOULS ARE FED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Sayuri heard a riot near the mansion as Raiden disappeared. She immediately arrived at the scene, where the man was delivering a ludicrous speech about how she was falsely leading her village's citizens. "What is this outrage, Raiden?!" Sayuri spoke up, and her people turned to look at her. "You cannot feed the people of this village such nonsense! Every one of the villagers and shinobi in Oashisu are aware that I, Sayuri Seikatsu, would gladly give my life for this village as well as every member standing before us. Not one of them shall believe your lies!" Sayuri protested.

.. As the Hikage, presented herself to the men, Mitchy smirked at her, moving wicked fast he stepped infront of her ,placing his arm around her neck and resting his hand on her shoulder, his voice a whisper to her...

Don't worry, it is only best, after all what Hikage are you, letting a beast like that run free.

If you want to give your life, we will gladly take it. But

.. His hand lowered and he would step back, and look at her, titling his head.

But darling, don't expect us not to carry out what we hope to accomplish, once we do kill you, which we will.

InnerSakura
04-02-2013, 11:16 PM
*I turn to Sayuri, as the crowd of people are around*

I can feed them real food, I can give them clean water, TELL THEM HOW THEY GET THERE FOOD, TELL THEM HOW THE PRISONERS, YOUR ENEMY'S, ONCE CAUGHT, ARE SACRIFICED IN SOME BARBARIC RITUAL, AND THERE BLOOD IS PUMPED IN THE WATER IN THE LAKE AND THE VEGETABLES ARE GIVEN BLOOD FOR NOURISHMENT.

*I pull a slip of paper, proving me right with the tests I did with the vegetables and water of oasis*

Show everyone Sayuri, you bear the mark of the beast, THE ONE YOU SACRIFICE FOR, THE ONE POOR SOULS ARE FED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
"That is absurd!" Sayuri proclaimed, and she looked at the horrified faces of her people. "The residents of Oasis are aware that I help ensure this land remains lively. If it were true that the water here is uncleanly, or that the food is spoiled, how would such beautiful plants be able to flourish?" Sayuri asked, and all around her desert lilies began to sprout from the ground. She knelt down, picking one from the sandy soil, and placed it in the hands of a small child. "My power is garnered by the purest essence life has to offer. There is nothing tainted about this desert!" Sayuri stated resolutely. Her people gazed at her, and some began to cheer. "The insolence..." Isago stated. The bijuu was not happy about the accusation placed upon him. "As for the one-tail...not once has he fed upon the souls of this village's citizens! You speak lies!" Sayuri yelled.

Just then, Mitchy appeared behind her, wrapping an arm around her neck as he whispered into her ear. Sayuri's body dispersed into sand, and she reappeared on top of a roof, with a kunai drawn. "If it is a battle you want, then it is one you shall receive. However I will not allow the members of Oashisu to come to any harm. We will continue our bout outside this village's borders." Sayuri stated.

Mitchy
04-02-2013, 11:20 PM
"That is absurd!" Sayuri proclaimed, and she looked at the horrified faces of her people. "The residents of Oasis are aware that I help ensure this land remains lively. If it were true that the water here is uncleanly, or that the food is spoiled, how would such beautiful plants be able to flourish?" Sayuri asked, and all around her desert lilies began to sprout from the ground. She knelt down, picking one from the sandy soil, and placed it in the hands of a small child. "My power is garnered by the purest essence life has to offer. There is nothing tainted about this desert!" Sayuri stated resolutely. Her people gazed at her, and some began to cheer. "The insolence..." Isago stated. The bijuu was not happy about the accusation placed upon him. "As for the one-tail...not once has he fed upon the souls of this village's citizens! You speak lies!" Sayuri yelled.

Just then, Mitchy appeared behind her, wrapping an arm around her neck as he whispered into her ear. Sayuri's body dispersed into sand, and she reappeared on top of a roof, with a kunai drawn. "If it is a battle you want, then it is one you shall receive. However I will not allow the members of Oashisu to come to any harm. We will continue our bout outside this village's borders." Sayuri stated.
Oh.

...-Mitchy was taken back and started to chuckle when the Hikage snapped and remarked to Mitchy's words in a sassy, tone.. -

You're so cute when you are flustered due try to show it more often..

..- Mitchy replied to her with a wink of one of his golden, and blue eyes and then in a wirll of sand, appeared 10 m behind her on the roof. ..-

Well what are you waiting for, are we gonna go or not?

Shisko Shi
04-02-2013, 11:23 PM
(Aight Raiden Imma here.. :lol: Now that he got what he needed he's here.)

Soon a Giant Titan could be seen in the far distance closing in due to sheer size. Gin on top of the creature... The Guardian of the Hayabusa Clan.

Raiden
04-02-2013, 11:26 PM

I lie huh, one should never play poker if there are no cards under there sleeve.

*I pullout a mirror like object, and point at the sky that is night now, all of a sudden an image is being played, showing a dark beast with one tail, destroying the Raiden's former village*

Raiden
04-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Hmm, look at what's at the far distance?

Divine Rush
04-02-2013, 11:30 PM
divine stands in the distance and removes his head band from his eyes to admire the raw power being let off " this is amazing just amazing perfect timing" divine chuckles

Raiden
04-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Look everyone, the Demon she carry's not only grants powers that should belong to the maker, but it causes nothing but EVIL to descend upon you.

Shisko Shi
04-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Soon as the giant still walking far off getting closer a voice appered as a man appeared in a cloak with a high collar.

"You mortals amuse me... It matters not as you are all full of that hatred and evil at birth...."

Gin said resting his right hand on his right leg that was resting on the edge while the left hung off the side of the building.

Raiden
04-02-2013, 11:45 PM
If you people want to remain safe, come with me, I have a hide out where this new beast has no knowledge of.

Shisko Shi
04-02-2013, 11:49 PM
"You really think that means anything? You are more then human. I sence some kind of technology with you. I could be wrong. But it matters not as she is not the source..."

Raiden
04-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Technology shows just how creative man can be, come people, come with me, before it's too late :(

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Sayuri watched as Raiden held a mirror in his hand, revealing what appeared to be a one-tailed beast as it destroyed the man's former village. "This is preposterous..." Sayuri breathed. "I have not dined on the wine of blood from human victims in many years. Tell the mortal not to tempt me to fall from the wagon. Or I shall soon enjoy his..."Isago hissed, as he threatened to feast on Raiden's blood. Sayuri transformed, right in front of the crowd. The onlookers of the village appeared terrified, assuming that the beast would devour them. "Isago poses no threat to this village. However if you do not leave immediately, I cannot say the same for you!" Sayuri spoke from within Isago's body, as she threatened her enemies. Looking through the demon's many eyes, Sayuri noticed a giant monster in the distance. She immediately recognized Gin, and she was overcome by surprise.

Shisko Shi
04-03-2013, 12:09 AM
"...." He then stood up.

"Sayuri... How is it that you are still alive...?" He thought hard relising what he had done in the past as his giant arrived. How she must understand how he felt about his village all those years ago.

He saw the other two men.

"I see you still are a wanted girl. Kage now is it? YOu some how lied this long in your perfect shape and are kage... after your husband died. I can not see you living with the way htings look now."

Raiden
04-03-2013, 12:16 AM
See, the beast only knows how to kill, a peaceful creature would have out right denyed me, not say things like "Imma fest on ye's, derp" Come, I will give you all a better life, not one filled with lies.

"as Raiden started to leave, about 250 villagers fallowed, Raiden pointed and told them to keep going forward towards the desert, that he would fallow behind as soon as he was done, he then turned back to face the beast*

Right now I could easily kill you, you disgusting cretin, you are beneath me scum, remember my words, when I return, your DEAD!!!!

*I begin to walk away, guiding the new people who I will call family*

Shisko Shi
04-03-2013, 12:22 AM
Soon from his words reminded the horrors of Gin's childhood as his village was brutaly murdered just for their fearful power.

He began to feel sad for someone esle for once. He jumped down as the hand of the monster was infront of huim and his back to her.

He looked over his shoulder at her.

"Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends and family are worst... And angry mind is a narrow mind." He then turned as the hand lifted him up.

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 12:28 AM
See, the beast only knows how to kill, a peaceful creature would have out right denyed me, not say things like "Imma fest on ye's, derp" Come, I will give you all a better life, not one filled with lies.

"as Raiden started to leave, about 250 villagers fallowed, Raiden pointed and told them to keep going forward towards the desert, that he would fallow behind as soon as he was done, he then turned back to face the beast*

Right now I could easily kill you, you disgusting cretin, you are beneath me scum, remember my words, when I return, your DEAD!!!!

*I begin to walk away, guiding the new people who I will call family*
Sayuri becomes enraged, as Raiden attempts to leave Oasis with the company of hundreds of villagers. Isago constructs a massive wall of iron sand to block Raiden's path out of the desert. "You arent going anywhere." Sayuri says from within the demon's body. "Villagers of Oasis, do not heed by this man's words! He is presenting you with false promises of a better home. Look around you. Oashisu is a paradise. You cannot wish for a better land. Stay here, and I swear upon my title of Hikage that your lives will remain prosperous throughout the rest of your days." Sayuri solemnly vowed. The villagers stopped, turning around to gaze at their respected leader. "Now, Raiden. It is time you payed for your wrongdoings." Sayuri stated.

Divine Rush
04-03-2013, 12:29 AM
{ gin has a soft spot :) epic }

Raiden
04-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Please, your using some sort of Genjutsu on them, you want to fight, let's do it then, lets DANCE *A huge cloud of Termites escaped my body, and insistently the wall in front of me was devoured* You were lucky when I was trapped that Day 1 tails, lets see how you fair with me awake.

Battle Theme (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwcSIRHRygw)

Shisko Shi
04-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Yep... Well he was never bad. I mean think Sasuke he had a hell of a googd reason.
------------------------

Looking down at the tension beginning he saw her defend her village with pride and hope.

He then put his hood and mask on like he did hundreds of years ago as he smiled under the mask. He stood on the massive guardian's shoulder.

Deep down he felt there was more then hatred as he saw a world anew from her.

Shisko Shi
04-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Soon the hand put him down as he released the Guardian and he put his eyes to normal human eyes showing for the first time his blue eyes as he dropped the mask on the ground before stepping on it and ripping the hood off and looking at how Sayuri is doing what he would have if he was able to in his Village.

"I can not let you take those Villagers....." He said to the man.

He looked at him.

Like this.
http://www.deviantart.com/download/349029913/natsu_dragneel__flames_by_rlawt0n-d5rsx7d.png (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=Z5T_H8sq2PCKUM&tbnid=P2ugBdi_aJ8uTM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Frlawt0n.deviantart.com%2Fart%2FNa tsu-Dragneel-Flames-349029913&ei=DOBbUbakGaboiALfjYEI&bvm=bv.44697112,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNFQkRlupkQnXbNvPuOAzUkhU7PNJA&ust=1365061875453333)

Raiden
04-03-2013, 12:56 AM
*I looked at the man with the same look*

Then do something about it

Shisko Shi
04-03-2013, 01:01 AM
"I have no need to move.." He said as the ground all over the land turned black and the sky vanished as everything became shadow.

"Do not even try... this is no genjutsu..."

Soon it would absorb the mans chakra and send the bugs to a endliess world of death as they decay to nothing. The people them selfs would be fine. even touching them they would be fine why it attacks you.

Soon hundreds of shadow lines like tenticals appers below him and above him in a total of 200 as they began to surround him to try and encase him. If not they will follow moving fast then him do to the shadow land.

"I would love to see you make me move.."

This jutsu stays shadow absorbing all jutsu and chakra until the user is defused of it or cancels it.

Soon it would become completly dark preventing all sight.

THis is his face..

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090218225509/souleater/images/thumb/3/30/Asuraface.JPG/1000px-Asuraface.JPG

Raiden
04-03-2013, 01:15 AM
*with a snap of my fingers, The Termites return to me, and soon I am covered in them from Head to Toe, 4 seconds later they return to my body, acting as cells, now, every single one of them now take a job in my body, and now I'm capable of amazing feats, you see my whole body has been grafted by there Exoskeleton*
*as I speak, you hear a thousand echos*
is that all slave, I expected more from something with a 3rd eye
*I begin to walk out of the shadows*
(I don't want to reveal whats going on, I would to you only in PM, just know this is my most powerful jutsu in terms of defense, but also my greatest weakness)
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p545/Carnagepool/Activasion4_zps357e77ba.jpg

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Please, your using some sort of Genjutsu on them, you want to fight, let's do it then, lets DANCE *A huge cloud of Termites escaped my body, and insistently the wall in front of me was devoured* You were lucky when I was trapped that Day 1 tails, lets see how you fair with me awake.

Battle Theme (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwcSIRHRygw)
"I do not fear you, human." Isago commented with a sinister tone. Sayuri noticed that Gin appeared to be different somehow, all of his sinister intent seemed to have vanished. She prepared herself for battle, as Raiden managed to destroy the wall of iron sand she had contructed. "Everyone, flee from this area at once!" Sayuri ordered the villagers from within Isago's body. They began to quickly escape from the battleground, and Sayuri would shield them if necessary. An enormous wave of sand rushed toward Raiden, and Isago buried deep below the dunes where his body was invisible. He lunged from behind Raiden, his pincers extended as he aimed to slice the man in half.

Shisko Shi
04-03-2013, 01:26 AM
So how is this protecting you from the shadow?

Raiden
04-03-2013, 01:32 AM
*as I walk out of the Shadows, I'm all of a sudden covered in iron sand, I then quickly sense the beast rush after me, with it's pincers ready to chop me in half, I place my hands out, when the pincers are around my waist(10 feet apart, I'm assuming your huge), I catch them, and I seem to not even struggle from holding your pincer, you easily lift me up*
(as I speak,you hear a thousand echo's)
Distract me with sand and then attack from behind, a good plan for a normal person, any other tricks beast? no? my turn then *I quickly pull my legs up and then lift my whole body up, and lunch my self over your head, and attempt to use Taijutsu Style: 100 Rending Fist, I throw a punch, if the 1st hit connects, I will proceed to throw 100 relentless flurry of punches at your face, all aimed at your Hidden Channeling point on your forehead, because I'm in my 4th state of my Kg, this will be very damaging*
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad70/shamyman/ATATATA.gif

Shisko Shi
04-03-2013, 01:43 AM
Nope wait Raiden. If that did not protect you from the Shadow you are dead. All chakra is gone. That is what I said. I said Shadow covers the entire area. sky and ground.

You did not state how it would protect you from the shadow. and the Chakra absorbtion.

-----------

Wlaks over holding Inner for protection as we are safe.

That is what you just did to me in a way.

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 01:49 AM
"You have not witnessed a fraction of my power yet, human." Isago hissed, and Sayuri decided to give the beast full control over his body. "Kill him, Isago." She communicated with the bijuu telepathically. "Prepare to die mortal!" Isago spoke ferociously, as his true power was unleashed. The man managed to avoid the Ichibi's powerful pincers, and he immediately proceeded to strike a punch at the beast. His fist connected, as a flurry of attacks struck the demon simultaneously. The one tail appeared to have been defeated, however the scorpion's body suddenly broke apart revealing that the arachnid had only shed his exoskeleton. While the man's guard was lowered Isago reappeared from under the sand, and his barbed tail struck toward the man's body attempting to impale him.

Raiden
04-03-2013, 02:00 AM
*all of a sudden I sense something coming out of the ground, I quickly turned and grabbed it's stinger, I dropped to one knee,a load shock wave can be heard for miles away*

More powerful then before, I see now, this is why my village struggled against you

*I quickly let go and duck, almost losing my head, I then rush forward with awesome speed, and am under the beasts chin, I then attempt to use Taijutsu Style: Screwdriver Uppercut, if my uppercut connects, I will proceed to spin my body violently 360 degrees 6x, attempting to drill the hard exoskeleton.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/P_World_2007/Shoryuken/shoryuken.gif

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 02:14 AM
As the Ichibi appears from beneath the sand, Raiden unsurprisingly managed to grab the beast's pincer, and he ran underneath the demon intending to strike him from below using another technique. "Foolish whelp. You may have avoided one of my claws, however you completely disregarded my tail!" The scorpion spoke, as his tail continued to launch toward the man. That wasnt all however. The sand beneath Raiden's feet shot upward and wrapped around his body, pulling him downward as he feebly attempted to strike the one tail. The man began to sink, and if he did not escape he would be impaled by the Ichibi's barbed tail or otherwise suffocated. "You are lucky I dont crush you, impudent human!" The beast spoke with terror laden in his voice.

Raiden
04-03-2013, 02:47 AM
As the Ichibi appears from beneath the sand, Raiden unsurprisingly managed to grab the beast's stinger, and he ran underneath the demon intending to strike him from below using another technique. "Foolish whelp. You may have avoided one of my claws, however you completely disregarded my tail!" The scorpion spoke, as his tail continued to launch toward the man. That wasnt all however. The sand beneath Raiden's feet shot upward and wrapped around his body, pulling him downward as he feebly attempted to strike the one tail. The man began to sink, and if he did not escape he would be impaled by the Ichibi's barbed tail or otherwise suffocated. "You are lucky I dont crush you, impudent human!" The beast spoke with terror laden in his voice.
Damn it

*as my feet start to get warped by sand, I spit blood out of my mouth on my thumb and formed lightning fast hand signs and used Summoning Jutsu: Termite Queen, appears underneath the one tails, and lifts her her by a few feet, this help her block the tail/stinger with her front 2 feet (the tail/stinger is between her 2 feet, but not stabbing the queen). then with her back leg, she kicks underneath my feet, braking the sands hold on me, I quickly rush to the right, the Queen backs up, and is face to face with the one tails, she attempts to spray her chemical in the one tails face, if the Termite Queens attack lands, and the the one tails smell's it, the smell is sweet, but it slows the opponent down because of the chemical compounds that are being sent to there brain it's brain, when I reach a distance 15 feet, I start charge chakra into my, electricity can be seen emitting through out my body, then a yellow glowing orb is seen in front me, I then use Activation 4 Technique: Particle Beam, I push the orb and it becomes a skinny beam, being able to cut anything within up to 20 feet in front me, as the beam travels towards the one tails, I drop to 1 knee coughing.*

Damn you Hayabusa

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 04:11 AM
Damn it

*as my feet start to get warped by sand, I spit blood out of my mouth on my thumb and formed lightning fast hand signs and used Summoning Jutsu: Termite Queen, appears underneath the one tails, and lifts her her by a few feet, this help her block the tail/stinger with her front 2 feet (the tail/stinger is between her 2 feet, but not stabbing the queen). then with her back leg, she kicks underneath my feet, braking the sands hold on me, I quickly rush to the right, the Queen backs up, and is face to face with the one tails, she attempts to spray her chemical in the one tails face, if the Termite Queens attack lands, and the the one tails smell's it, the smell is sweet, but it slows the opponent down because of the chemical compounds that are being sent to there brain it's brain, when I reach a distance 15 feet, I start charge chakra into my, electricity can be seen emitting through out my body, then a yellow glowing orb is seen in front me, I then use Activation 4 Technique: Particle Beam, I push the orb and it becomes a skinny beam, being able to cut anything within up too 20 feet in front me, as the beam travels towards the one tails, I drop to 1 knee coughing.*

Damn you Hayabusa
An enormous termite emerges from the ground, and manages to release Raiden from the ichibi's quicksand. The insect then releases a potent chemical into the one-tail's face, however scorpions breathe through a set of booklungs on their abdomen, and so Isago quickly burrowed his backside into the sand. It was an efficient method for the scorpion to avoid inhaling the harmful toxin, and the substance passed through the air harmlessly. Simultaneously he attempted to stab the bug using his two large pincers, aiming to slice off the queen's front legs. The demon then proceeded to shoot a blob of deadly poison from his mouthparts, directed at Raiden. However Raiden wasnt about to give up so easily it appeared. Suddenly the man directed a beam of energy toward the beast, and Isago constructed a massive wall of iron sand to shield himself from the attack. Using his massive reserves of chakra, the demon compacted and compressed the sand until it was tempered into pure metal. The beam struck the solid surface, however was not able to penetrate the barrier. However Isago was aware that the laser would eventually burn it's way through the defense after long term exposure. Knowing this, the scorpion quickly disappeared underneath the sand. Raiden fell to one knee, spitting blood onto the dirt. Isago emerged behind him, and attempted to skewer him on the end of his barbed tail. "Die..!" The arachnid hissed viciously.

Bombs266
04-03-2013, 04:13 AM
What the hell? This thread dissipeard for.me a week or 2 ago!

Mekuto
04-03-2013, 04:14 AM
What the hell? This thread dissipeard for.me a week or 2 ago!
Genjutsu

Raiden
04-03-2013, 04:15 AM
An enormous termite emerges from the ground, and manages to release Raiden from the ichibi's quicksand. The insect then releases a potent chemical into the one-tail's face, however scorpions breathe through a set of booklungs on their abdomen, and so Isago quickly burrowed his backide into the sand. It was an efficient method for the scorpion to avoid inhaling the harmful toxin, and the substance passed through the air harmlessly. Simultaneously he attempted to stab the bug using his two large pincers, aiming to slice off the queen's front legs. The demon then proceeded to shoot a blob of deadly poison from his mouthparts, directed at Raiden. However Raiden wasnt about to give up so easily it appeared. Suddenly the man directed a beam of energy toward the beast, and Isago constructed a massive wall of iron sand to shield himself from the attack. Using his massive reserves of chakra, the demon compacted and compressed the sand until it was tempered into pure metal. The beam struck the solid surface, however was not able to penetrate the barrier. However Isago was aware that the laser would eventually burn it's way through the defense after long term exposure. Knowing this, the scorpion quickly disappeared underneath the sand. Raiden fell to one knee, spitting blood onto the dirt. Isago emerged behind him, and attempted to skewer him on the end of his barbed tail. "Die..!" The arachnid hissed viciously.
How long ago was this posted? I was ready to go to sleep...... lol

Bombs266
04-03-2013, 04:18 AM
*evil eye*

Raiden
04-03-2013, 04:52 AM
An enormous termite emerges from the ground, and manages to release Raiden from the ichibi's quicksand. The insect then releases a potent chemical into the one-tail's face, however scorpions breathe through a set of booklungs on their abdomen, and so Isago quickly burrowed his backide into the sand. It was an efficient method for the scorpion to avoid inhaling the harmful toxin, and the substance passed through the air harmlessly. Simultaneously he attempted to stab the bug using his two large pincers, aiming to slice off the queen's front legs. The demon then proceeded to shoot a blob of deadly poison from his mouthparts, directed at Raiden. However Raiden wasnt about to give up so easily it appeared. Suddenly the man directed a beam of energy toward the beast, and Isago constructed a massive wall of iron sand to shield himself from the attack. Using his massive reserves of chakra, the demon compacted and compressed the sand until it was tempered into pure metal. The beam struck the solid surface, however was not able to penetrate the barrier. However Isago was aware that the laser would eventually burn it's way through the defense after long term exposure. Knowing this, the scorpion quickly disappeared underneath the sand. Raiden fell to one knee, spitting blood onto the dirt. Isago emerged behind him, and attempted to skewer him on the end of his barbed tail. "Die..!" The arachnid hissed viciously.
Oh maker

*As the Termite Queens arm's got sliced, she went underground, to hide, I jump forward, avoiding the stinger, land on my feet and start to run really fast, saying to my self, "I can not tolerate one more 4th Activation technique before the pain becomes to much" but then I remember what I'm fighting for*

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p545/Carnagepool/DelilahFighter_zpsb2fdb854.jpg

You think you can beat me One Tail, I seem to be doing good for a mortal

*all of a sudden, I'm covered in whiteness, then 4 seconds later I'm back to being normal old Raiden, Termites gained there Exoskeleton again, and I'm in Activation 3: The Termites now surround me in a 10 foot radius, but only let the front of me exposed, if a high rank jutsu or lower were to attack me from the front, the insects will react fast to what ever element the jutsu was as will as Ninja Tools, I then give the signal uttering the words, Termite Style: Screech of Death: All The Termites brake away from there formation, all the Termites with in my body exit out of it, and surround the OneTails in a 20 foot circumference, they all begin to screech really loudly, anyone out side the sphere can't hear it, but any one inside will be in trouble, because each Termite's screech is equivalent to a baby crying, that's a sound pressure level of 110 coming from each Termite, I'm hoping that the one tails will find the high frequency sound waves so annoying that it will retreat back into it's host, but anything could happen*

New Theme: Empty (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MhUSAmFWuc)

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 05:20 AM
Isago severs the queen's legs, as Raiden prepares his next jutsu. A swarm of termites surround the ichibi, as they release a piercing sound. However, the one tail seems to be unfazed by the technique. Raiden appeared to be quite surprised. Scorpions dont possess hearing organs the same as mammals. Instead, they detect vibrations in the ground. "You really dont know much about scorpions, do you Raiden? I would assume a bug expert like yourself would be more knowledgeable. My bijuu cannot hear sounds. The only reason why he is able to understand our voices is because he is capable of communicating using telepathy." Sayuri informed her enemy, as she regained momentary command over the demon's body. "The point is, you picked a terrible opponent. Prepare yourself, because Isago is hungry. And your termites will make quite a feast." Sayuri stated, before returning the tailed beast's control. The bijuu created an enormous swath of sand, which devastated the area killing the insects. Isago then launched himself at the queen, intending to poison her with his deadly toxins eventually killing her.

Raiden
04-03-2013, 05:35 AM
Isago severs the queen's legs, as Raiden prepares his next jutsu. A swarm of termites surround the ichibi, as they release a piercing sound. However, the one tail seems to be unfazed by the technique. Raiden appeared to be quite surprised. Scorpions dont possess hearing organs the same as mammals. Instead, they detect vibrations in the ground. "You really dont know much about scorpions, do you Raiden? I would assume a bug expert like yourself would be more knowledgeable. My bijuu cannot hear sounds. The only reason why he is able to understand our voices is because he is capable of communicating using telepathy." Sayuri informed her enemy, as she regained momentary command over the demon's body. "The point is, you picked a terrible opponent. Prepare yourself, because Isago is hungry. And your termites will make quite a feast." Sayuri stated, before returning the tailed beast's control. The bijuu created an enormous swath of sand, which devastated the area killing the insects. Isago then launched himself at the queen, intending to poison her with his deadly toxins eventually killing her.
You fool, it was a distraction, all of those waves must confused your sense of direction, and the Sand makes quite the fun playground for my Termites, to play in, and as to how you found the queen, you had to sniff her out of hiding, remember the wounds, her blood is full of the chemicals as will.

*I assume the One Tail is badly sedated now, what bothers me is that how was she able to locate the Queen hen she was underground, guessing she mush have seen her as soon as she blow all that sand, even tho I thought she was underground, oh will, I snap my fingers, and the queen disappears, leaving behind her blood that is filled with chemicals behind in that pit, I then amass lighting quick hand signs and use Earth Style: Skyscraper, all of a sudden I am 90 meters high in the air, I combo up more hand signs and Earth Style: Gargoyles, the 2 Gargoyles on the top of the skyscraper come alive, I order them to jump off and attack you, as the Gargoyles jump after you, in hopes of crushing you, I then order my Termites to Swarm you using Termite Style: Swarm, the ones in the sand will come out from underneath, the rest that were in the sky and did not get caught in the sand attack from above*

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 05:45 AM
(If Isago doesnt bite her, then her chemicals cant enter his body. He can just stab her and slice off her wings, and then finally kill her with a lethal blow from his barbed tail.)

Raiden
04-03-2013, 05:47 AM
(you still need to breath, and by the way you lunged after my Queen, you forgot about the chims :D + it smells really good, all it does it makes you high and slow, like a tranquilizer)

konoha chimp
04-03-2013, 05:50 AM
(This fight's looking quite awesome :shock:)

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 05:52 AM
(In that case, all he would need to do is engulf himself in sand to protect his lungs. Then bury himself underground, sink the queen under the sand, and voila! (: )

Raiden
04-03-2013, 05:52 AM
(think you)

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 05:53 AM
(This fight's looking quite awesome :shock:)
Arigato! ^^

Raiden
04-03-2013, 05:53 AM
(In that case, all he would need to do is engulf himself in sand to protect his lungs. Then bury himself underground, sink the queen under the sand, and voila! (: )
(wouldn't, that, kill your self :lol: )

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 05:59 AM
(No because Isago would dig himself back out. Its kind of like how a spider cant be trapped by his own web. Isago cant get stuck in his own sand. (: And if you mean the part about covering his lungs, that wouldnt suffocate him because he can hold his breath long enough to sink the queen and then uncover himself.)

Raiden
04-03-2013, 06:05 AM
(No because Isago would dig himself back out. Its kind of like how a spider cant be trapped by his own web. Isago cant get stuck in his own sand. (: And if you mean the part about covering his lungs, that wouldnt suffocate him because he can hold his breath long enough to sink the queen and then uncover himself.)
(but slows the opponent down because of the chemical compounds that are being sent to there brain, it doesn't have to reach you lungs to get your brain, just needs to go through your nose)

InnerSakura
04-03-2013, 06:08 AM
(but slows the opponent down because of the chemical compounds that are being sent to there brain, it doesn't have to reach you lungs to get your brain, just needs to go through your nose)
(Thats what the sand is for. Isago doesnt have a nose. He has booklungs on his abdomen. He can cover those with sand kind of like armor so no chemicals can enter into his airways. I thought this through very well I think. (: )

Raiden
04-03-2013, 06:11 AM
(but then you would choke your self, Bugs can't even walk with out there Oxygen, and I thought bijuu's still get a nose and what not, if we are going with a more realistic insect, you would have breathed in the chims with out even trying, lets keep it in PM for now Inner)

Raiden
04-03-2013, 06:38 AM
You fool, it was a distraction, all of those waves must confused your sense of direction, and the Sand makes quite the fun playground for my Termites, to play in, and as to how you found the queen, you had to sniff her out of hiding, remember the wounds, her blood is full of the chemicals as will.

*I assume the One Tail is badly sedated now, what bothers me is that how was she able to locate the Queen hen she was underground, guessing she mush have seen her as soon as she blow all that sand, even tho I thought she was underground, oh will, I snap my fingers, and the queen disappears, leaving behind her blood that is filled with chemicals behind in that pit, I then amass lighting quick hand signs and use Earth Style: Skyscraper, all of a sudden I am 90 meters high in the air, I combo up more hand signs and Earth Style: Gargoyles, the 2 Gargoyles on the top of the skyscraper come alive, I order them to jump off and attack you, as the Gargoyles jump after you, in hopes of crushing you, I then order my Termites to Swarm you using Termite Style: Swarm, the ones in the sand will come out from underneath, the rest that were in the sky and did not get caught in the sand attack from above*
Happy?

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Roy stood there watching the two fight, "Pathetic" He thought as he shook his head, "She has to rely on him, maybe they should kill it..."

Sephiroth
04-03-2013, 06:56 AM
I then order my Termites to Swarm you

Kinda gm there...