PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Oasis

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 12:13 PM
"Clean up after my own mess huh, literally" Mekuto said finally giving in to the laugh, "No problem." He said and exhaled a small puff of smoke that took the form of a bird and flew to the guardian snake telling it to deliver the supplies to a water source sufficient to clean the crates. As it left the battlement a second viper rose from the ground taking it's place on the battlement.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Sayuri feels Semitos chakra in the ramen shop.

ko lee
03-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Ryouta takes a deep exhale after he finishes delivering the scrolls to the council "Eventually I will get to see Sayuri......at lest I hope so...she has been far to busy for me lately" Ryouta said as he jumps off the building " I mean maybe I should have stayed gone longer."Ryouta said as his right eye starts to glow red. "No not now !" Ryouta said as he hears a voice "I warned you boy there is no getting rid of me, now suck it up!" A deep voice said quickly Ryouta other eyes began to glow a light blue and a separate voice is hear is his mind "Gunryo! he was the only one to receive us both after the test so he know both Rage and Compassion. Now Calm down!" a more elegant voice said.
"Fine Kyuui you win this round. Show your strength Ryouta we both reside in you" Ryouta hears the words and finally gets a grip of reality. He notices that building walls around him are cracked and and splintered. He felt bad over it and checked to make sure no one saw him and quickly left the area to another part of the village. " I had controlI don't know what happened" Ryouta said in anger.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 12:38 PM
"Clean up after my own mess huh, literally" Mekuto said finally giving in to the laugh, "No problem." He said and exhaled a small puff of smoke that took the form of a bird and flew to the guardian snake telling it to deliver the supplies to a water source sufficient to clean the crates. As it left the battlement a second viper rose from the ground taking it's place on the battlement.
Sayuri stifled a laugh herself. "Im sorry, but you know how duty calls." She tells him. "I will have to inform the council of your mission success, and I believe you deserve a field promotion. However, I am not certain whether or not you will first have to attend the chunin exams. It depends whether or not we will be holding them in Oasis this year." She explains.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 12:39 PM
*I awake, and find the Chikage had also fallen asleep*

Damn it, oh will she should be here by now

*I stand up and look outside*

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 12:41 PM
Waiting for sayuri to enter the shop.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 12:43 PM
Ryouta takes a deep exhale after he finishes delivering the scrolls to the council "Eventually I will get to see Sayuri......at lest I hope so...she has been far to busy for me lately" Ryouta said as he jumps off the building " I mean maybe I should have stayed gone longer."Ryouta said as his right eye starts to glow red. "No not now !" Ryouta said as he hears a voice "I warned you boy there is no getting rid of me, now suck it up!" A deep voice said quickly Ryouta other eyes began to glow a light blue and a separate voice is hear is his mind "Gunryo! he was the only one to receive us both after the test so he know both Rage and Compassion. Now Calm down!" a more elegant voice said.
"Fine Kyuui you win this round. Show your strength Ryouta we both reside in you" Ryouta hears the words and finally gets a grip of reality. He notices that building walls around him are cracked and and splintered. He felt bad over it and checked to make sure no one saw him and quickly left the area to another part of the village. " I had controlI don't know what happened" Ryouta said in anger.
On her way to the ramen stand Sayuri happens to notice Ryouta's chakra. "Routa...!" She breathes, shocked. She is dressed in her kage robes, and she feels slightly embarrassed dressed like this while meeting him for the first time in a while. "How have you been?" She asks, as she and Mekuto walk over toward him. "I must attend to some business. Feel free to accompany me. Afterall, you are the Hikage's bodyguard." She says, while blushing faintly. Sayuri enters the ramen shop, where she immediately notices a lone shinobi leaned against the wall. "I am the Hikage of Oasis. You requested an audience?" Sayuri asks.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 12:48 PM
Looks up showing the farmiler face of Semito a ninja from the old village who you had seen only once since its destruction and that was to tell you he had to leave so he wouldn't put the village in danger. "Hello sayuri good to se you again, and Routa too long time no see."

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Mekuto enters behind her and walks to the counter to get some tea, partly to surround the unknown ninja, also he's really thirsty.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 12:54 PM
*20 Termites exit out of my body, they are to search for Sayuri, in 20 seconds they find her presence near a Ramen shop, she is blushing, perhaps shes on a date? I jump off the balcony, Termites exit out of my and cover my feet up to my knees, braking my fall as I hover above a fen inches from the floor, I race towards the Ramen shop, after 5 minutes of running, I arrive at the shop, I walk in* We need to talk.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 01:02 PM
Looks up showing the farmiler face of Semito a ninja from the old village who you had seen only once since its destruction and that was to tell you he had to leave so he wouldn't put the village in danger. "Hello sayuri good to se you again, and Routa too long time no see."
"Yes, it has been quite a while hasnt it? Would you like to eat? I can treat everyone if you would prefer. That is if you havent already gotten a meal before we came." Sayuri offers. In the ramen shop, Sayuri notices as everyone stares in her direction, and some small children begin to yell "Hey momma look! Its the Hikage!" making her feel slightly embarrassed. She usually doesnt travel outside the kage mansion dressed in formal clothing. "Unless of course you would rather we bring our conversation elsewhere." She says, looking slightly abashed.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 01:04 PM
Mekuto looks to Raiden "Please wait," he said crossing to the newcomer, "she is conversing with an old friend." Mekuto did not know if that was true, but did not intend to let his Kage be interrupted.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 01:05 PM
"I have information... That not for the public or anyone outside oasis." Looks at raiden. "So yes somewhere more private would be better."

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 01:07 PM
*20 Termites exit out of my body, they are to search for Sayuri, in 20 seconds they find her presence near a Ramen shop, she is blushing, perhaps shes on a date? I jump off the balcony, Termites exit out of my and cover my feet up to my knees, braking my fall as I hover above a fen inches from the floor, I race towards the Ramen shop, after 5 minutes of running, I arrive at the shop, I walk in* We need to talk.
Moments after arriving at the ramen stand, Sayuri notices her guest from earlier enter into the shop. He walks over to her, and Sayuri starts to feel slightly claustrophobic with everyone standing in one place. "Ryouta, Mekuto...please see to it that my friend is comfortable while I speak with this man." Sayuri says, as she accompanies Raiden outside.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 01:09 PM
*I snap my fingers, and the termites exit my body at amazing speed and cover Greens body, they dig all of his pockets, destroying everything in each pocket and other concealable areas*

(BTW we already told you that was against Rp rules)

Raiden
03-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Moments after arriving at the ramen stand, Sayuri notices her guest from earlier enter into the shop. He walks over to her, and Sayuri starts to feel slightly claustrophobic with everyone standing in one place. "Ryouta, Mekuto...please see to it that my friend is comfortable while I speak with this man." Sayuri says, as she accompanies Raiden outside.
*I step outside, the sun beaming on the top of my head* Someone in your village has been spreading rumors about me.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Mekuto sighed as Sayuri walked out with Raiden "not to many private places in the village now days we're so popular" he said with a smirk.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 01:12 PM
Looks at Ryouta and Mekuto. "Listen to me both of you. Something is comming that will change much. Sayuri will be targeted eventually, and I won't be there all the time so you need to watch her and protect her with your lives. Understand?"

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 01:13 PM
(I have nouthing I came to visit that's all, and not the tape. You said it never existed so it Doesent I did listen. Any Infos other sources.)

ko lee
03-29-2013, 01:14 PM
On her way to the ramen stand Sayuri happens to notice Ryouta's chakra. "Routa...!" She breathes, shocked. She is dressed in her kage robes, and she feels slightly embarrassed dressed like this while meeting him for the first time in a while. "How have you been?" She asks, as she and Mekuto walk over toward him. "I must attend to some business. Feel free to accompany me. Afterall, you are the Hikage's bodyguard." She says, while blushing faintly. Sayuri enters the ramen shop, where she immediately notices a lone shinobi leaned against the wall. "I am the Hikage of Oasis. You requested an audience?" Sayuri asks.

Ryouta tilts he head in shame upon his first glance at Sayuri " I have to keep composed" Ryouta thought to himself He is shocked by how good she looked in her Hikage garb. He wants to give a hug but he knows there is a time and a place for that now she is the Hikage. "Its nice to see you Sayuri, Its feels like its been a lifetime." Ryouta said in relief until he felt a sharp pain in his chest it only lasted a second. "Remember Ryouta your an Avatar of War now" Said Gunryo A healing embrace stopped any shock "Also remember your the Avatar of Peace"Kyuui said Ryouta didn't let anyone see the effect Guryo and Kyuui had done so no one would be aware. "Of course I will accompany you Sayuri, its kind of in my job description."Ryouta said smiling"Its nice to see you again Semito." Ryouta walked behind her. "I have to stay strong." He thought to himself

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 01:17 PM
"That is our duty as shinobi" Mekuto said "you don't need to say anything more on the subject. Do you think she is without guard now? You'd be surprised." He just continued to look forward, "it is more than our mission, it is our desire and we'd gladly die for it."

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 01:19 PM
Then I'm glad.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 01:33 PM
Sayuri talks with Raiden outside, and he explains that someone has been spreading rumors. "What would they be about? Do inform me." Sayuri replied.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 01:41 PM
The man who uses Black Sand, he said he defeated me and killed all of my Termites, but we never fought, I demand he faces me so he may get the chance to prove his lies.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 01:50 PM
The man who uses Black Sand, he said he defeated me and killed all of my Termites, but we never fought, I demand he faces me so he may get the chance to prove his lies.
Sayuri listened to the man as he spoke. "You are referring to Sabaku, my other bodyguard I assume." Sayuri replied. "I do not know why he would say that he defeated you if he didnt, however I assure you that he is quite powerful."

ko lee
03-29-2013, 01:55 PM
Then I'm glad.
"I have laid my life on the line countless times for Sayuri before she was Hikage why would I stop now."Ryouta said confidently "Mekuto, Sebaku, and I got it covered"

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 02:00 PM
I will help to when I can. Even though I am no longer part of oasis I still love this village and will die to defend anyone in it.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 02:03 PM
People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, In this case, Sabaku lied to impress you, making Sabaku slave, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on…There are no white lies, there is only the blackest of destruction, and a white lie is the blackest of all.

I could care less if he killed 10 kages at once, I want him to prove to the world that he is strong.

Divine Rush
03-29-2013, 02:13 PM
divine appears next to raiden " whats up buddy " divine smiles at raiden

Raiden
03-29-2013, 02:16 PM
*Sees Divine*

Hello Divine.

Divine Rush
03-29-2013, 02:17 PM
" what are you doing here" divine asks raiden

Raiden
03-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Sayuri could answer that. You will see.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 02:24 PM
People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, In this case, Sabaku lied to impress you, making Sabaku slave, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on…There are no white lies, there is only the blackest of destruction, and a white lie is the blackest of all.

I could care less if he killed 10 kages at once, I want him to prove to the world that he is strong.
Shadows shrouded Sayuri's face as she tilted her head downward, listening to Raiden's words. "Do not speak to my host about 'reality' human. You have not experienced what lies on the other side of this vague existence. Do not spout such crude nonsense when you have not the slightest inclination what you speak of." Isago retorted from within Sayuri's mind.

Sayuri was the sole person privy to the bijuu's statement, and she understood what he meant. This man was talking down to her, as if she was the one now responsible for such destruction for being so naive. However he didnt understand the concept of an alternate reality, as she and Mekuto would. Or perhaps Aeo, if he were here. Sayuri was no child. She could not be swayed so easily by any sort of deception.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 02:25 PM
(Funny how you can hear us from inside when you where on a roof building on the other side of the street. It matters not as I never stated I was going to hurt anyone. XD Check mate.)

The Chikage wakes from his meditation as he heads out side. his wolf head still protecting him from any kind of smoke attack with his Royal Body girds by him.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 02:28 PM
(I'm not saying I heard your discussion I turned o other sources and my guy has nouthing concrete so he's just warning oasis their enemy's are beginning to stir.)

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 02:36 PM
(:lol: What enemy? I hope you do not mean me. I am not here to fight. Or I would have attacked yesterday.)

Raiden
03-29-2013, 02:59 PM
Shadows shrouded Sayuri's face as she tilted her head downward, listening to Raiden's words. "Do not speak to my host about 'reality' human. You have not experienced what lies on the other side of this vague existence. Do not spout such crude nonsense when you have not the slightest inclination what you speak of." Isago retorted from within Sayuri's mind.

Sayuri was the sole person privy to the bijuu's statement, and she understood what he meant. This man was talking down to her, as if she was the one responsible for such destruction. However he didnt understand the concept of an alternate reality, as she and Mekuto would. Or perhaps Aeo, if he were here. Sayuri was no child. She could not be swayed so easily by any sort of deception.
*I see shadows covering Sayuri's face, I begin to remember that day, when a monster, having the same shadow emit out of it, attacked my village, untimely being defeated as I was trapped in a deep sleep, I'm over joyed to see this turn of events,but joy quickly turns into anger, Termites Release out of my body in a awesome scale, covering the sky over us*

You have a problem? No? I DO DEMONIC #!$%&!!!!

*I quickly string together a serious of hand sings and use Earth Style: Skyscraper, 90 meter tall rock forms under my feet and lifts me up to the sky, the Termites go higher, I then quickly string together Lightning Style: Electric Coating, and Coat all of my Termites with it, I then use Termite/Lightning Style: The Termites Within the Body come out and cover the user all over his body, protecting him from most close range attacks, also, because of the Lightning Coating jutsu, I am also protected from lightning based attacks that are part of the environment and weak lightning jutsu. I then Order 50% of the Termites to cover the Skyscraper. I then slap my hands together and then smash them on the building and use Earth/Lightning Style: Lightning Collapse, as soon I smash the roof, I use the momentum of the smash to back flip off the roof and the Building collapses at the same time towards Sayuri, each chunk of rock is also covered with Steel Hard Termites coated in lightning, as I'm up in the air 90 meters above, I bite my thumb and use Summoning Jutsu: Termite Queen, she appears under me , I land on her back, The Termite Queen then sprays her chemical scent at over the area the chunks of covered Termite Rocks are falling, this chemical smell's sweet, but slows the opponent down if they inhale (smelling counts) the order, because of the chemical compounds that are being sent to there brain, it causes there muscles to relax, The Termites can also smell this and will track the opponent and anyone else hit by it and on the users orders will rush at the opponent.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 03:06 PM
(This is why you proof read guys.)

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 03:22 PM
(I freaking knew this would happen)
Outside the village the hundred cannons turn skyward and the viper waiting channels, it's fire into the cannons, The cannons begin to fire at the airborne enemies. A massive viper bursts from the ground and unleashes a massive amount of smoke. Mekuto forms several handsigns "Black Smoke Dragon" the dragon sweeps over the termites poisoning them causing them to die making the stone back to it's same density, Mekuto continues to form handsigns and several pitfalls open up and begin blasting the rocks into dust. After the bugs are killed the dragon continues forward and envelopes the fragrance destroying it. Mekuto looks to the Chikage "Was this your intent, will you allow us to defend our village from the man who entered as your guest?"

konoha chimp
03-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Suddenly the entire ground turns to black as within the blink of an eye Sabaku appears next to Sayuri relaxed as ever

"Please Mekuto... relax I'll handle this" he says cheerfully. He then looks to the intruder in disgust "Ah you again. I don't know who you are.. I hear you was asking about me? I don't wish to fight.. but lets get one thing straight. Should you continue to attack my village I will stomp you into the ground."
He says forming a black obsidian sword within his hands and slinging it over his back.

"Your business is with me right? there's no reason to involve anyone else."

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 03:57 PM
(This is why you proof read guys.)
(And why is that? Because I mentioned Aeo and Mekuto, and their alternate reality? Which obviously made you go off the handle because you are referring to the obsidian beast that attacked you. Right? But honestly, why make a speech about lies and such just because you had an issue with Sabaku? But you shouldnt have assumed Sayuri was stupid for believing lies.)

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 04:08 PM
Appears next to sayuri. "We should get back and let him Handel this. It's his fight and grudge."

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 04:10 PM
"If he leaves the village then he and Sabaku can handle this between them, but now he is a threat and he will fight us all."

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 04:13 PM
"You want to fight Sabuku right! Then leave the village and hell kick your ass there." Yelling at raiden.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 04:16 PM
"I agree. As Hikage, I wont abandon my village." Sayuri stated, as Mekuto prepared to fight.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 04:22 PM
Sighs. "Then we must end this quickly.. Otherwise the village will be damaged."

ko lee
03-29-2013, 04:29 PM
Ryouta respects his friends wishes " Take care of it, Sabaku" Ryouta said as he prepared to protect Sayuri, only if needed.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 04:32 PM
Sayuri stands beside her comrades, as she begins to create handsigns. "None of our citizens will come to harm. I will make sure of it." Sayuri says confidently, constructing a barrier of iron sand to shield the village. "Order every non combatant within Oasis inside their homes at once!" Sayuri ordered a nearby jonin. "Yes ma'am!" He responded, saluting her before running off to complete his task.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 04:38 PM
If you don't mind sayuri I will be doing a large scale move.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 04:44 PM
"That is alright. I will reinforce the iron sand using Sol Style, which will anneal it making it near indestructable. You may unleash your jutsu after I am finished." Sayuri told him, as she created handsigns. Harnessing the heat from the sun's rays, Sayuri released a powerful burst of flames from the sky, which smoldered the iron sand, hardening its properties and making it extremely durable.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 04:50 PM
Soon the Chikage walks out seeing the battle as his wolves and Royal Guards watch.

"I just hope he is not revived...."

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 04:57 PM
Nods at you. Then starts weaving hand signs. "Water style: Spiriling rain jutsu" a very large cyclone looking cloud appears in the sky. It then starts raining, has the rain comes down he begins weaving hand signs very fast. "Water style: 7 branches of the hydra jutsu" the rain begins forming 7 huge snake like heads which snarle and roar at the termite tower. "Combination technique: 7 gods of eternal thunder" all 7 heads look at raiden and open their mouths which then begin charging with electricity. "Disappear raiden." All 7 heads fire at raiden at once creating a huge explosion an they all met at one place.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 05:08 PM
The dust caused by the jutsu settles, and Raiden seemed to have disappeared. "Good job." Sayuri told her friend. However, she could still detect the man's chakra signature off in the distance, and she realized that he had somehow managed to flee. "Follow him Sabaku. Dont let him escape." She told her bodyguard.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 05:13 PM
"He escaped huh. As I thought that jutsu needs refining."

konoha chimp
03-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Sabaku just looks at Sayuri and nods forming a one handed sign. And with that he forms into black sand and scatters across the village

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 05:15 PM
"No. He has somehow reconstructed his body. Your jutsu was indeed powerful, however it seems he is a lot harder to destroy than he appears..." Sayuri tells her comrade.

Uzumaki Naruto!
03-29-2013, 05:16 PM
{Shisko, If there is not enough room here at this moment then join me into the Sky Village please}

Raiden
03-29-2013, 05:17 PM
(I had left to eat guys, sorry for the hold up, I will post my reaction now, and Inner, I made a lot of grammar mistakes in my attack, I don't know why you took it as offense)

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 05:24 PM
(I had left to eat guys, sorry for the hold up, I will post my reaction now, and Inner, I made a lot of grammar mistakes in my attack, I don't know why you took it as offense)
(I didnt really. It was just dramatic. lol. Im sorry if you misinterpreted me.)

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 05:30 PM
I smile at the man as I then head out of the Village.

"Oh and sorry for what he did. But I sense things will get worst from here on out... I hope the world still last." HE then vanished.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Well sayuri I have to go for now. I don't want those tracking me to tie the village to me and go after all of you.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 05:50 PM
"Alright, that is ok. Goodbye." Sayuri tells her friend.

Sayuri walks through the village, seeking Sabaku. "Where is he..." She wonders aloud. It had been hours since she had sent him away from the village, and she hoped he had managed to return to the village safely.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 05:51 PM
"Keep watch sayuri there are enemy's every where seen and unseen." Disappears, unknown to him that one of his enemy's had watched his leaving.

konoha chimp
03-29-2013, 05:56 PM
@Raiden lets just continue this in our fight thread ;)

Sabaku returns beside Sayuri right on queue as happy as ever
"You requested me Sayuri?" he says very curiously.. she never usually requested Sabaku directly so he seemed quite worried

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 05:58 PM
(Raiden I was a old oasis member and shisko has cleared me the thing is you cant ignore me.)

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 05:59 PM
(Also shisko witnessed my jutsu and possed no complaint.)

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 06:01 PM
(Raiden, I created a thread for your battle with Chimp. Please edit your post and delete it. Then paste it in the Naruto RP: Konoha Chimp vs Raiden thread.)

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 06:03 PM
(Anyways Sakura I'm gonna give you some enimes soon that fine with you?)

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 06:10 PM
@Raiden lets just continue this in our fight thread ;)

Sabaku returns beside Sayuri right on queue as happy as ever
"You requested me Sayuri?" he says very curiously.. she never usually requested Sabaku directly so he seemed quite worried
"Yes, actually. I have a mission I would like to request you to undertake. I have recieved information that our village may soon be under attack. I am sure you understand that my sources are reliable, and I know you must have already gathered intel for yourself regarding the situation. However I thought it would be best to act as quickly as possible, and you seemed to be the best candidate for this mission. Speak to me inside the Hikage's office. There we will be able to converse in private without any unwanted listeners." Sayuri told him, before disappearing in sand.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 06:11 PM
(Thats ok with me Greenrust.)

Raiden
03-29-2013, 06:15 PM
(Raiden I was a old oasis member and shisko has cleared me the thing is you cant ignore me.)

(Also shisko witnessed my jutsu and possed no complaint.)
(and your the only one posing a complaint as will, even if you were telling the truth, you would have to start of as Genin, meaning all them high level jutsu you used is a lie)

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 06:16 PM
The pair of eyes watching oasis as samito leaves widen. "So he's here who thought that man would be part of oasis. So many people to pick and choose but who is worth the most to him... I better go report to the shadow council 'he' will want to here of this."

konoha chimp
03-29-2013, 06:16 PM
"Yes, actually. I have a mission I would like to request you to undertake. I have recieved information that our village may soon be under attack. I am sure you understand that my sources are reliable, and I know you must have already gathered intel for yourself regarding the situation. However I thought it would be best to act as quickly as possible, and you seemed to be the best candidate for this mission. Speak to me inside the Hikage's office. There we will be able to converse in private without any unwanted listeners." Sayuri told him, before disappearing in sand.

"I see.. interesting" Sabaku was relieved that it wasn't worse news. He then obidiently follows her instructions and dissappears within the sand two following her as requested
Sabaku then reappears inside the Hikages office "So.. what's this mission?"

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 06:19 PM
(I was a previous journin in the village who turned rouge after going on his own screet mission for his own reasons and unknown perpouses. I gained a lot of power in that time as rouge ninjas need power to not get hunted down of the bat and I was already a journin. So unless you change litterly my whole story and everything else you can't take my power. Although since I'm a missing-nin feel free to hunt me I would enjoy it. And once again in shisko is not complaining about my Justus then why are you on what basis. I would have been posting earlier if my Internet hadent been down.)

Raiden
03-29-2013, 06:23 PM
(I was a previous journin in the village who turned rouge after going on his own screet mission for his own reasons and unknown perpouses. I gained a lot of power in that time as rouge ninjas need power to not get hunted down of the bat and I was already a journin. So unless you change litterly my whole story and everything else you can't take my power. Although since I'm a missing-nin feel free to hunt me I would enjoy it.)
(Cool story bro, needs more Ninjas, on the flip side, this is a Reboot, not everybody is Jonin, and because you joined this late, you won't be Jonin level)

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 06:29 PM
(There is only a ranking system, not a jutsu ranking system. He is able to use powerful techniques even at genin level, according to Shisko.)

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 06:30 PM
(I talked to Sakura on the first day about entry and she agreed and although its true I didn't clear my entry to oasis with shisko till it was to late since oasis was full he approved me being a rouge ninja and has not complained about anything I've done in fact no one has it you.)

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 06:33 PM
(Also with the ranks narutos is still techanlly a genin even though he's above most kage level. What does that show you? That ranks mean absolutely jack ;);););))

Raiden
03-29-2013, 06:34 PM
(There is only a ranking system, not a jutsu ranking system. He is able to use powerful techniques even at genin level, according to Shisko.)
(According Shisko and Noctis, your rank makes up the power of the jutsu. There may be no jutsu rank, but it does make up the strength of it)

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 06:36 PM
"I see.. interesting" Sabaku was relieved that it wasn't worse news. He then obidiently follows her instructions and dissappears within the sand two following her as requested
Sabaku then reappears inside the Hikages office "So.. what's this mission?"
Sayuri stood in the Hikage's office, pulling the shades on the windows to prevent anyone from overseeing their meeting. She then proceeded to weave handsigns, constructing an invisible barrier around the room to ensure that their conversation could not be heard. She leveled her gaze with Sabaku, and began to speak softly. "I want you to spy on the village hidden in the Sky, and gather information on the shinobi there." Sayuri explained. She knew that bad blood was being formed between the two villages, and she hoped to prevent any future tensions the two villages may develop.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 06:43 PM
Soon a figur is seen walking in nothing but robed rages like a mummy. He came towards the Village.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Walks up to the rock and looks around making sure no body's watching then does the signs horse, tiger, monkey. And a scret door appears and opens.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 06:59 PM
"This is Oasis..? Diffrent place. How long have I been dead.." He said in a deep dark uncaring voice. He walked up to the sealed gate as placed his hand on it.

"So bad I am not breathing anymore, I sure miss clean air."

Soon a seal appeared as the wall shattered off allowing him in as he walking into Oasis.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 07:00 PM
(I have to go for a moment guys. I will be back later.)

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 07:00 PM
(Cool Imma attack then. )

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 07:02 PM
(Be nice a body guard of the hikage is following me and the Kage is apsent here be almost no one to fight you.)

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 07:08 PM
(Who said I am looking for a fight? Not that you would actully give me one. I no intention of fighting that not wh yI am here.)

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 07:10 PM
(Hmm so what are you gonna do.)

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 07:19 PM
(Oh... YOu will see. Also.. Inner this is NOT an attack. :lol:)

Soon walking into the Village people starred at the strnge man. Gin payed no attantion to them as he was in the center.

He placed his hand on the sand as the sand blew far and a red magical seal looking object appeared. Soon a hole appeared as a powerful beam shot outwards. The power so strng that it would burn through any kind of object and chakra do to its raw power. Even gin backed away. He watched as it show far. He closed both eyes and opened the left. Soon the beam's energy and total sorce vanished with some of the life of narute near by. He closed his eye then reopened it. His right still closed as he had a 3rd eye open so he could see as both eyes are closed. He then lef the Village leaving no trace, bit half the plant life dead.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 07:37 PM
(Random but cool)

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 07:48 PM
(Be nice a body guard of the hikage is following me and the Kage is apsent here be almost no one to fight you.)
(No he isnt following you. I changed my mind. He is going to handle other...important business. However, you could lead him there. Since that is the place where our enemies are. Your character seems to have an allegiance with Oasis, and therefor he would have intel we require on our foes.)

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 07:51 PM
(Ok will do if he gets on sometime today :p)

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 08:29 PM
(Oh... YOu will see. Also.. Inner this is NOT an attack. :lol:)

Soon walking into the Village people starred at the strnge man. Gin payed no attantion to them as he was in the center.

He placed his hand on the sand as the sand blew far and a red magical seal looking object appeared. Soon a hole appeared as a powerful beam shot outwards. The power so strng that it would burn through any kind of object and chakra do to its raw power. Even gin backed away. He watched as it show far. He closed both eyes and opened the left. Soon the beam's energy and total sorce vanished with some of the life of narute near by. He closed his eye then reopened it. His right still closed as he had a 3rd eye open so he could see as both eyes are closed. He then lef the Village leaving no trace, bit half the plant life dead.
Sayuri finishes her conversation with Sabaku, sending the man on his way. He disappears in a swirl of black sand, and Sayuri leaves the Hikage's mansion. Once she is outside, she immediately notices that the plants in the village have wilted, and she wonders what has happened. "Who did this..?" She wonders, with irritation welling up inside of her. She forms a handsign, and begins to meditate as she gathers chakra. "Secret Art: Sabaku no Rekurieeshon...!" Using her Recreation of the Desert technique, otherwise known as Desert Recreation, Sayuri begins to restore life to the surrounding landscape. She notices Gin in the distance, and her face is shadowed. "Just wait...Gin." Sayuri whispers.

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 09:00 PM
Roy walked around with a candy bar in his hand as he ate it.

ko lee
03-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Ryouta notices a man walking into the village and recognizes him to be Roy.He wasn't going to say anything until....he noticed the candy bar...... he walks up to him. " Hey Roy that candy bar looks delicious to you have another one by chance" Ryouta said intrigued

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 09:07 PM
Ryouta notices a man walking into the village and recognizes him to be Roy.He wasn't going to say anything until....he noticed the candy bar...... he walks up to him. " Hey Roy that candy bar looks delicious to you have another one by chance" Ryouta said intrigued
Roy looked at he man not knowing who he was. Roy shruged, and tossed him a candy bar. "Enjoy it.

ko lee
03-29-2013, 09:11 PM
"Sweet, thank you very much" Ryouta said as took a bite of the candy bar" Whatare you up to?" he said walking next to him

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 09:15 PM
"Sweet, thank you very much" Ryouta said as took a bite of the candy bar" Whatare you up to?" he said walking next to him

Roy looked at the man, not sure if he was walking with him for something to do or was makeing sure Roy wouldnt do anything, "Oh you know eating a candy bar walking and...
QzFLpkBRtkc

ko lee
03-29-2013, 09:23 PM
Roy looked at the man, not sure if he was walking with him for something to do or was makeing sure Roy wouldnt do anything, "Oh you know eating a candy bar walking and...
QzFLpkBRtkc

(do you actually tell me I am thwarting your plans?? lol)

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 09:23 PM
(sure :P)

ko lee
03-29-2013, 09:29 PM
(Okay cool :D)

Ryouta is taking back by his statement. " What plan am I Thwarting? If I may ask."Ryouta said continuing to walk and eat his candybar "This is delicious" Ryouta thought

Raiden
03-29-2013, 09:31 PM
Battle is over, can somebody please review it.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 09:33 PM
(Winner?)

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 09:35 PM
(Okay cool :D)

Ryouta is taking back by his statement. " What plan am I Thwarting? If I may ask."Ryouta said continuing to walk and eat his candybar "This is delicious" Ryouta thought

Roy looked at him <:YOU BETTER NOT BE!! lol

Raiden
03-29-2013, 09:39 PM
(Winner?)
(someone needs to review it so that there may be a winner)

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 09:43 PM
(I see also raiden I double checked my stuff with shisko again including my kenkai kenkei.)

ko lee
03-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Roy looked at him <:YOU BETTER NOT BE!! lol

Ryouta is shocked as Roy yelled at him "Dude I don't even know what your doing. I just wanted a candy bar"Ryouta said laughing. " Plus I was bored you gave me a candy bar so I thought I would hang." lol

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 09:55 PM
Ryouta is shocked as Roy yelled at him "Dude I don't even know what your doing. I just wanted a candy bar"Ryouta said laughing. " Plus I was bored you gave me a candy bar so I thought I would hang." lol

Roy went back to eating his candy bar and smiled, "Good because that would be bad.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Sayuri notices Roy and Ryouta in the distance, arguing over a candy bar it seemed. Sayuri stopped, took a double take, and continued walking. "The life of a kage is too tedius to be worried about two men squabbling over a bar of candy." Sayuri thought to herself.

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 10:18 PM
Roy finished his candy bar and threw the wrapper in the trash, "what was your name?" Roy looked at the man he gave the other candy bar to

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 10:27 PM
Sayuri continued to pace along the streets, admiring the scenery as she wondered whether Ryouta would decide to follow her or stay and chat with Roy.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 10:29 PM
(I think it's time to create trouble.) a halk flys down to you landing on your shoulder with a message tied to its foot.

ko lee
03-29-2013, 10:29 PM
"Ryouta Shinku" he told the man."And yours?" Ryouta notices Sayuri and wishes to follow her but he will finish hois talk with roy first.

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 10:30 PM
"Ryouta Shinku" he told the man."And yours?"

Roy smiled, "Nice to meet you Ryouta, My name is Roy Kokuryū"

ko lee
03-29-2013, 10:34 PM
"Nice to meet you Roy" Ryouta said"So what brings you to Oasis?" Ryouta sad in a friendly tone.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 10:41 PM
Sayuri notices that Ryouta has decided to stay and continue his conversation, and she sighs. It couldnt be helped, she assumed. As kage she would have to get used to the solitary life it seemed. A thought came to her mind, and she pushed it away. A pang of guilt struck through her, as she suddenly spots a hawk fliying overhead. "A messenger bird..." Sayuri realizes. It swoops down and lands upon her shoulder, and Sayuri can see that a message has been tied to it's leg. She pulls the peice of parchment off the bird's foot, and begins to read it.

ko lee
03-29-2013, 10:45 PM
Sayuri notices that Ryouta has decided to stay and continue his conversation, and she sighs. It couldnt be helped, she assumed. As kage she would have to get used to the solitary life it seemed. A thought came to her mind, and she pushed it away. A pang of guilt struck through her, as she suddenly spots a hawk fliying overhead. "A messenger bird..." Sayuri realizes. It swoops down and lands upon her shoulder, and Sayuri can see that a message has been tied to it's leg. She pulls the peice of parchment off the bird's foot, and begins to read it.

A clone of ryouta appears and playfully nudges Sayuri as she was reading."hey whats with the long face."Ryoutas said smiling

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 10:45 PM
Mekuto approaches Sayuri from an alleyway, "is everything alright" he said offering her a slight bow.

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 10:46 PM
A clone of ryouta appears and playfully nudges Sayuri as she was reading."hey whats with the long face."Ryoutas said smiling

Roy glanced over and seen a girl. "umm hey Ryouta i am going to go introduce myself to The kage." Roy bowed and walked over to her

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Sayuri I am going to tell you everything as I might not have much time left on this world. I've been spying and gaining information for the village and myself. I eventually came across this group I became intrested. They are a ninja group that only take assassination jobs and I learned someone very influential wants you dead. I had been infiltrating for a while and they thinking I was one of them gave me the assiment to kill you. I wanted to learn who the employer was as I was never told but I got found out somehow. I'm cornered and I can't think of a way out of this. I suinqed this note to your chakra so there's a secret message on the back with all the info I gathered in my time away. Don't come after me as it would only led to despair. Be safe sayuri if I live ill see you at dawn in 3 days.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 11:27 PM
Sayuri's face was distraught, as she read her friend's message. Her expression grew darker, and she looked up abruptly as one of Ryouta's clones came over and began a lighthearted conversation. "Ryouta.." Sayuri muttered, trying to liven her features. Mekuto joined them as well, bowing slightly as he asked whether she was alright. "I'm...fine." She replied, half spaced out. She knew that she wouldnt fool anyone with her facade. She noticed Roy walking toward them from the distance, and she tried her best to maintain her composure.

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 11:30 PM
Roy walked up to the kage, "So you are the kage here?"

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 11:43 PM
Sayuri watched as Roy walked over to her, asking whether she was the kage. It struck her again how frighteningly similar he was to her brother, and a pain shot through her at the thought. "Yes. Yes I am." Sayuri replied.

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 11:45 PM
Sayuri watched as Roy walked over to her, asking whether she was the kage. It struck her again how frighteningly similar he was to her brother, and a pain shot through her at the thought. "Yes. Yes I am." Sayuri replied.

Roy smiled, "hello I am roy, i am from the rift.

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 12:06 AM
"We have met before." Sayuri replied to the man. "So you are from Rift." She noted.

Sephiroth
03-30-2013, 12:11 AM
Roy tilt his head "we have?l roy tried to think of when they did.."yes I am

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 12:24 AM
"Yes we have." Sayuri told him, as an embarrased blush made its way across her face as she remembered the rash statement he had made during their first encounter. "I just hope this time I wont have to attempt to bury you in sand." She said with an angelic smile, in contrast to her darker tone. "So. The Rift village...is it a nice place? I must say I have never had the opportunity to visit before." She explained, while asking Roy a question.

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 12:14 PM
(We still continuing this right now?)

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 12:17 PM
(Yeah. I need everyone to come online. Feel free to RP with me (: )

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 12:19 PM
(Well I'm like kidnapped and ;);););). But I could have me get out of there with serious wounds and stumble back in 3 days)

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 12:31 PM
(That works. lol.)

When Roy didnt answer, Sayuri decided to speak up. "Well regardless of whether it is a nice place or not, I would assume the Rift have very powerful shinobi. You seem to be very skilled. I want to test your abilities, Rift ninja. You remind me of someone from long ago, as Im sure you know by now. I would like to see for myself if you possess talent to match your appearance." Sayuri told Roy. She created a one handed seal, while saying goodbye to Mekuto and Ryouta. "Come with me, we will have a match to determine your capabilities. Think you can handle a kage?" Sayuri beckoned Roy to follow her, as her body dispersed into sand and drifted away in the wind.

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 12:34 PM
(I'm guessing the Roy vs Sakura forum page covers that.)

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 12:42 PM
(Yes. You can start the RP with me now.)

Sayuri returns to the desert after her three day long bout against Roy. She walks through the village, and Sabaku comes to mind. She wonders if he has completed his assignment in the Sky village. However, she realizes that the distance between Sky and Oasis is long. It should be days until his return, so she tries not to dwell on the matter. Her main concern is what has happened to her rogue friend from the former Oasis village. She wonders if he is still alive, and his words in the message he wrote echo in the back of her mind.

ko lee
03-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Ryouta watches as Sayuri leaves "Dang it I finally get to talk to her." Ryouta said to himself partially frustrated. He summons his panther Zephyr who has growm into a sizable Panther his head being at Ryoutas shoulder,"Hey Zephyr lets go train" Ryouta said to his panther. "Sure thing boss"Zephyr replied. They proceed to go and train

ZeroxNightmare
03-30-2013, 12:50 PM
(My character's name in Zephyr O.O)

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 12:52 PM
He said he meet you at dawn if he lived but its been a hour since dawn already.

ko lee
03-30-2013, 12:52 PM
(Lol I had no idea my panther has been named Zephyr since the other Rp just saying, all I did was role him over. You can look at all my old posts he has always been Zephyr)

ZeroxNightmare
03-30-2013, 01:03 PM
(Nah it's fine.)

ko lee
03-30-2013, 01:06 PM
(Okay cool)

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 01:23 PM
As sayuri is walking she here's a soft whisper. "Turn around its me."

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Sayuri watches as the sun rises over the shifting sands, and a sinking feeling gathers in the pit of her stomach. She knew that there was no way her friend could still be alive. A grave sense of hopelessness washed through her, however she suddenly heard a whisper behind her. She turned around, startled.

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 02:26 PM
It's samito although covered in wounds. His arm is half cut off. There's a scratch above his eyebrow that goes to the bone. A long burn across his leg and a hole in his stomach made by a piercing attack.

ko lee
03-30-2013, 02:30 PM
Ryouta finishes his training and begins thinking "I wonder how my friends I met onmyyear of training are doing, I wonder if they will ever visit? Maybe I should still be out training I was able to do so much within that year. Sayuri has so many bodyguards I don't even think she has a true use for me, anymore. Maybe I should have took Kyuten on his offer to join his cause.....Who knows...."Ryouta thought to himself "I guess I will go for a swim" Ryouta said as he walks toward some of the springs outside of the village.

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Sayuri's face is stricken with horror as she notices her friend, standing in a pool of his own blood covered in multiple wounds. "Oh my god...what happened to you...!" Sayuri tried to say, however she could barely speak the words. Creating handsigns, Sayuri bit a chunk off her thumb. Blood rushed to the small injury, and she immediately placed her hand onto the sandy ground. "Summoning jutsu!" A large sand dune rose up in front of Sayuri, and the grains fell to the ground as a large reptile dug it's way out of the ground. "Hissori, this man needs urgent medical attention. Carry him to Oashisu's hospital, at once..!" Sayuri told the bearded dragon. The summoning lizard nodded, and without saying a word he picked the man up gently using one of his scaly forelimbs. Placing him upon his back, he darted toward the Oasis hospital with incredible speed, and Sayuri followed. Creating a one handed seal, her body dispersed into sand. Reappearing in front of the ER, Sayuri noticed as Hissori arrived simultaneously. "Place him here, Hissori. I will go retreive the nurses and tell them to bring out a stretcher." Sayuri told the lizard. "Yes, milady..." He hissed in a gruff voice, as he reached out with his long forked tongue and lay Samito onto the sand. Moments later, Sayuri and three nurses came running through the hospital doors. "There! Place him on the gourney, gently! Get some towels!" Sayuri ordered the women. "Yes ma'am!" They replied. Sayuri used to be the Oasis village's top medic even before her inauguration to Hikage. Her authority in the the medical field was well known to all, and now she was the leader of the village as well. Samito was immediately sent to intensive care, where Sayuri began to perform high classed medical jutsu to save his life. Hours later, his arm had been saved however he had needed a blood transfusion from the staggering loss of blood he had received. The injury to his stomach had been the most difficult to repair, and Sayuri had almost considered that it may have been too late to save his life. Luckily his organs had been fairly easy to repair, however it had taken extremely precise chakra stitching to heal his individual blood vessels. Luckily he had avoided extensive damage to any vital spots. Sayuri collapsed, utterly exhausted after the ordeal. A rush of relief flowed through her body, as she thanked kami her friend had survived. She waited for him to regain consciousness, sitting in a chair in the waiting area as he was moved to a room.

ko lee
03-30-2013, 03:00 PM
Ryouta re-enters the village after his swim to hear a lot of commotion "The Hikage......Injured.....Trying to save." Is the only thing s Ryouta could hear from the villagers worried Ryouta rushes to the hospital. He panics until hge sees Sayuri safe..tired.. but safe. He rushes up to her hugging her"Thank god..I was worried something may have happend to you."Ryouta said relieved. "What did happen?"

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 03:03 PM
Wakes up and try's to sit up but winces and goes back down.

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 03:04 PM
"Ryouta!" Sayuri exclaimed, as she saw him standing in the hospital near to where she was sitting. She quickly moved from her seat, and hugged him. After letting go, she held one hand out as she tried to explain what happened. "It was Samito. He arrived in the village a few hours ago. He was near death, and I know someone attempted to kill him." Sayuri told him seriously.

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Well I'm awake now.

ko lee
03-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Ryouta after knowing the situation notices Semito try to sit up he intertwines his fingers with Sayuris as they walk into Semito's hospital room."Semito you need to rest man."Ryouta said"Will will debrief you after you rest. We will also keep a body guard with you."Ryouta said

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 03:08 PM
Wincing sitting up. "Body guards can not guard me against those who move like night.

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 03:09 PM
"Samito, how are you feeling?" Sayuri asks as she wipes her brow, while holding Ryouta's hand. "You worried me to death. I assumed you were as good as dead." She told him. "You must tell me exactly what happened to you. I must know every piece of information." Sayuri told him.

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 03:18 PM
I was as good as dead. Or I thought I was. I got away by luck. As I told you sayuri someone impotent wants you dead.

AeoKyn
03-30-2013, 03:32 PM
A young man in a white hood approached the Giant sand wall of Oasis. He glanced up along the wall, keeping an eye out for any shinobi present or guarding. "Feels so empty." he whispered putting his hand to the wall.

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Sayuri stood leaning against a windowsill, as she listened to Samito speak. "Who is it that wants me killed? Certainly you must have some sort of information on our foes." Sayuri replied. She couldnt draw any conclusions based on what little intel she possessed. So far, the only thing she knew was that they moved like night. As Sayuri peered through the glass window, she suddenly noticed a lone figure standing near the village entrance. "Everyone, I will return momentarily. Excuse me." Sayuri told Ryouta and Samito, as she vanished abruptly in a pile of sand. She reappeared in front of the stranger, whose face she couldnt make out thanks to the hood he wore shrouding his features. Strangely, his chakra signature seemed familiar, however she couldnt determine who exactly the man was. "State your purpose here." Sayuri said, with an air of authority. It was her duty as Hikage to protect the village from intruders.

AeoKyn
03-30-2013, 05:54 PM
Sayuri stood leaning against a windowsill, as she listened to Samito speak. "Who is it that wants me killed? Certainly you must have some sort of information on our foes." Sayuri replied. She couldnt draw any conclusions based on what little intel she possessed. So far, the only thing she knew was that they moved like night. As Sayuri peered through the glass window, she suddenly noticed a lone figure standing near the village entrance. "Everyone, I will return momentarily. Excuse me." Sayuri told Ryouta and Samito, as she vanished abruptly in a pile of sand. She reappeared in front of the stranger, whose face she couldnt make out thanks to the hood he wore shrouding his features. Strangely, his chakra signature seemed familiar, however she couldnt determine who exactly the man was. "State your purpose here." Sayuri said, with an air of authority. It was her duty as Hikage to protect the village from intruders.

He removed his hand from the wall. "Quite interesting. This wall is well built. You can barely detect anything from here." The man glanced to Sayuri, the Shente Boushi eye revealing itself. "I come from the village of blood. I was given a message that the Hikage wanted to speak with me."

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 06:17 PM
He removed his hand from the wall. "Quite interesting. This wall is well built. You can barely detect anything from here." The man glanced to Sayuri, the Shente Boushi eye revealing itself. "I come from the village of blood. I was given a message that the Hikage wanted to speak with me."
Sayuri looked at the man suspiciously as he spoke, and she was shocked as her gaze locked with his. She stared into his flaming iris, and was absolutely speechless as he explained where he was from. "I am the Hikage. Who..are you?" Sayuri managed to say, however she already knew the answer. Her body grew numb.

AeoKyn
03-30-2013, 06:30 PM
Sayuri looked at the man suspiciously as he spoke, and she was shocked as her gaze locked with his. She stared into his flaming iris, and was absolutely speechless as he explained where he was from. "I am the Hikage. Who..are you?" Sayuri managed to say, however she already knew the answer. Her body grew numb.

"Forgive my rudeness." he bowed his head and removed his hood. "I am Aeo Kyn." He looked back up to Sayuri. Seeing her gaze, he went to state something else, but a small pain streaked across his mind, causing him to wince. He saw flashes of white siluoettes surrounded by darkness, which quickly faded. He shook the small onset aside. "I assure you, I am not here on any motivation for hostility, Hikage-sama." he looked back into her eyes and asked with a hint of wonder in his voice. "Our mutual friend didn't specify why someone of your standing would want to meet with me, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued. An rare honor, but still curious nonetheless"

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 07:15 PM
"Forgive my rudeness." he bowed his head and removed his hood. "I am Aeo Kyn." He looked back up to Sayuri. Seeing her gaze, he went to state something else, but a small pain streaked across his mind, causing him to wince. He saw flashes of white siluoettes surrounded by darkness, which quickly faded. He shook the small onset aside. "I assure you, I am not here on any motivation for hostility, Hikage-sama." he looked back into her eyes and asked with a hint of wonder in his voice. "Our mutual friend didn't specify why someone of your standing would want to meet with me, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued. An rare honor, but still curious nonetheless"
Sayuri tried to maintain composure as the man lifted his hood, revealing his pale face and startling white hair. He bowed, introducing himself. Sayuri felt as if she wanted to hug him, it had been so long since she had seen the man who had saved her people. She had developed such a strong friendship with him, however her heart sank when she realized that he did not remember who she was. She was so relieved to see him alive, and she had so many questions to ask him that she knew he would not be able to answer. "It is true I requested an audience with you, however despite my position you may save any formalities. I am pleased you arrived, nonetheless." Sayuri replied as Aeo described his initial surprise. "Please, come with me." Sayuri led him through the village, wondering how she would explain to him why she had sent him to Oasis. They arrived at the kage's mansion, walking up the steps and through the huge double doors to the long corridors within. "Right this way." Sayuri said, leading him to one of the large upper rooms. Once inside, Sayuri directed him to a seat. "May I offer you anything?'' She asked.

AeoKyn
03-30-2013, 07:55 PM
Sayuri tried to maintain composure as the man lifted his hood, revealing his pale face and startling white hair. He bowed, introducing himself. Sayuri felt as if she wanted to hug him, it had been so long since she had seen the man who had saved her people. She had developed such a strong friendship with him, however her heart sank when she realized that he did not remember who she was. She was so relieved to see him alive, and she had so many questions to ask him that she knew he would not be able to answer. "It is true I requested an audience with you, however despite my position you may save any formalities. I am pleased you arrived, nonetheless." Sayuri replied as Aeo described his initial surprise. "Please, come with me." Sayuri led him through the village, wondering how she would explain to him why she had sent him to Oasis. They arrived at the kage's mansion, walking up the steps and through the huge double doors to the long corridors within. "Right this way." Sayuri said, leading him to one of the large upper rooms. Once inside, Sayuri directed him to a seat. "May I offer you anything?'' She asked.

Aeo followed Sayuri up the stairs to the upper room, gazing around at the architecture inside. Impressive feels to be an understatement.
"No, that won't be necessary but thank you." he replied sitting down. "The village of Oasis is quite a sight to behold." his gaze trailed to the window, looking outside. The tranquil setting put him at ease, but there was still the nagging feeling of familiarity he could not pinpoint. The feelings would come and go, but seeing the people of Oasis it seemed, increased their frequency. Realizing he was borderline day dreaming he looked back at Sayuri. "This area is brimming with all kinds of activity, it must get exhausting."

InnerSakura
03-30-2013, 08:52 PM
Aeo followed Sayuri up the stairs to the upper room, gazing around at the architecture inside. Impressive feels to be an understatement.
"No, that won't be necessary but thank you." he replied sitting down. "The village of Oasis is quite a sight to behold." his gaze trailed to the window, looking outside. The tranquil setting put him at ease, but there was still the nagging feeling of familiarity he could not pinpoint. The feelings would come and go, but seeing the people of Oasis it seemed, increased their frequency. Realizing he was borderline day dreaming he looked back at Sayuri. "This area is brimming with all kinds of activity, it must get exhausting."
"Alright, then. If you change your mind, dont hesitate to ask." Sayuri told the man with a smile. She felt a sense of pride swell inside of her as he complemented the beauty of the village. "You see...my clan possessed the power to make life flourish even within a barren landscape such as the desert. My mother's clan was known as the Seikatsu. I was named Sayuri, which means 'small lily'. In literal translation, my full name means 'small lily of life'. After...well...after the loss of my former home, I was able to discover a secret tablet pertaining to the ancestry of my people. There was a story I remember from when I was a small child. I considered it as nothing more than a fable." Sayuri spoke, trying to sound as if she was unfamiliar with the man. She knew he did not know yet who she was. Images of the tale she presented to him began to play in her mind, and she closed her eyes before continuing. "There was once a beautiful woman, who walked alone in the desert at night under the light of the moon. Her identity was never known, for she would always disappear amongst the endless sands and windblown dunes. Most referred to her as The Sandwalker. Everywhere she stepped there would be a desert lily in her footprints, however as she walked away the flowers would die. She could always be heard weeping because she loved the desert, and pitied it because of its desolation. The woman could create life in the desert wherever she went, however she was filled with sorrow because she could not maintain it's beauty. It is said that she was the very first of our people. My aspiration is to one day make this entire land flourish with life, and once the last breath leaves my body I know I will have succeeded. Every day the plant life here grows ever larger, feeding from my life force. One day, I will die and the desert will have consumed all of my essence. In exchange for my life, this land will be transformed into a paradise, where everyone can enjoy the true beauty this place has to offer. The desert will no longer be a lonely landscape, and everyone will enjoy peace and happiness just as the Sandwalker wanted." Sayuri explained. She opened her eyes to gaze at the man in front of her, as the images within her mind faded. She remembered when Aeo had once invisioned a similar paradise for the entire world. She knew she could not mention that to him now.

AeoKyn
03-30-2013, 09:26 PM
"Alright, then. If you change your mind, dont hesitate to ask." Sayuri told the man with a smile. She felt a sense of pride swell inside of her as he complemented the beauty of the village. "You see...my clan possessed the power to make life flourish even within a barren landscape such as the desert. My mother's clan was known as the Seikatsu. I was named Sayuri, which means 'small lily'. In literal translation, my full name means 'small lily of life'. After...well...after the loss of my former home, I was able to discover a secret tablet pertaining to the ancestry of my people. There was a story I remember from when I was a small child. I considered it as nothing more than a fable." Sayuri spoke, trying to sound as if she was unfamiliar with the man. She knew he did not know yet who she was. Images of the tale she presented to him began to play in her mind, and she closed her eyes before continuing. "There was once a beautiful woman, who walked alone in the desert at night under the light of the moon. Her identity was never known, for she would always disappear amongst the endless sands and windblown dunes. Most referred to her as The Sandwalker. Everywhere she stepped there would be a desert lily in her footprints, however as she walked away the flowers would die. She could always be heard weeping because she loved the desert, and pitied it because of its desolation. The woman could create life in the desert wherever she went, however she was filled with sorrow because she could not maintain it's beauty. It is said that she was the very first of our people. My aspiration is to one day make this entire land flourish with life, and once the last breath leaves my body I know I will have succeeded. Every day the plant life here grows ever larger, feeding from my life force. One day, I will die and the desert will have consumed all of my essence. In exchange for my life, this land will be transformed into a paradise, where everyone can enjoy the true beauty this place has to offer. The desert will no longer be a lonely landscape, and everyone will enjoy peace and happiness just as the Sandwalker wanted." Sayuri explained. She opened her eyes to gaze at the man in front of her, as the images within her mind faded. She remembered when Aeo had once invisioned a similar paradise for the entire world. She knew she could not mention that to him now.

Aeo listened to Sayuri's story intently, fully immersed in her tale. What he was hearing was completely new to him, but the underlying theme was painfully familiar. "To spring new life out of dead land; that is a truly wonderful gift." He looked outside once more, a soft expression on his face. "You willingly inspire the life of this land at the cost of your own, that is very admirable indeed. I feel that nature too often is overlooked. Its simplicity is reassuring and the complexities of the world just feel to be our own doing. One would think if we could take the time to see that, we could stop over complicating our lives.." Aeo trailed off. He was reflecting on what Sayuri had first said.

"You said you lost your former home.. I am sorry to hear that." he stood up and walked towards the window. "But you've established a new one to share. 'A small lily of life' is the start to a garden."
That's funny.. I thought I saw an under crescent..
He closed his eyes for a moment, and when he opened them again, there was still a full moon. "I much enjoyed that story; I'll have to return the favor in the future."

ko lee
03-30-2013, 09:38 PM
Ryouta while walking to his home feels a deep pain in his body as he fall to his knees. He begins to spit up a great amount of blood as his body begins to burn. his skin slowly melting off of his body,he begins to hear 2 voices. "Ryouta the you have proven yourself and have bested your own father. You will now feel the fruition of your final test. As we completely re-light your passion you will feel more pain then you ever have. But you must feel this pain to past this final test"Said by both Gunnryo and KyuuiRyouta feels his eyes begin to boil as his body begins to burst into flames. Ryouta begins to scream in pain as he is burnt alive he stops for his last seconds as he breathes the words "Sayuri" within second his body bursts into flames leaving only ashes where he was.......

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Sitting in his bed he all of the sudden flinches. "Rouyta chakra just disappeared..."

Greenrust
03-30-2013, 10:50 PM
Goes to look for sayuri.

ko lee
03-31-2013, 02:00 AM
The Ashes burst into flames as they form into a beast.http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpaper/flames_birds_phoenix_artwork_desktop_1000x625_hd-wallpaper-1040729.jpg after forming the great bird begins to fly into the air usings flames to help propel its speed causing several sonicbooms. It lets out a loud noise as it peaks the clouds.

AeoKyn
03-31-2013, 02:06 AM
Aeo's eyes snapped to the window as heard the loud booms. "What in the world..?"

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 09:07 AM
Aeo listened to Sayuri's story intently, fully immersed in her tale. What he was hearing was completely new to him, but the underlying theme was painfully familiar. "To spring new life out of dead land; that is a truly wonderful gift." He looked outside once more, a soft expression on his face. "You willingly inspire the life of this land at the cost of your own, that is very admirable indeed. I feel that nature too often is overlooked. Its simplicity is reassuring and the complexities of the world just feel to be our own doing. One would think if we could take the time to see that, we could stop over complicating our lives.." Aeo trailed off. He was reflecting on what Sayuri had first said.

"You said you lost your former home.. I am sorry to hear that." he stood up and walked towards the window. "But you've established a new one to share. 'A small lily of life' is the start to a garden."
That's funny.. I thought I saw an under crescent..
He closed his eyes for a moment, and when he opened them again, there was still a full moon. "I much enjoyed that story; I'll have to return the favor in the future."
"Humans die slowly as time flows by like sand within an hourglass. In this way, I am able to offer something precious to the world as I am living. Once I am dead, my essence will still thrive...within this desert." Sayuri explained. "Life is not complicated, and when most creatures on this earth perish their memory is eventually erased from the minds of others. I believe it is a beautiful thing to leave behind a testament to your existence. Something you may share with the living, even after your death. In that way, your life truely had meaning." Sayuri told him. A solemn expression passed over her features. "Yes...my previous village was destroyed, however in this way I hope to return something to this land which has provided me with a home." Suddenly, Sayuri realized that Ryouta's chakra had vanished. She could no longer detect his presence within Oasis. Her initial shock was replaced with a foreboding feeling that something had transpired. A sonic boom could be felt in the distance, and Sayuri's body grew rigid. "What has happened..." Sayuri spoke, more deliberating than questioning. She was already vaguely aware of what had occured, and she knew it involved Ryouta. Gazing out of the window, Sayuri noticed a huge flaming bird streak across the skies. "A desert phoenix..." Sayuri stated. "The guardian symbol of Oashisu...I must leave." She turned to look at Aeo, who had also been quite startled. "Do not be alarmed. I will return." She then swiftly vanished in a whisp of sand.

Greenrust
03-31-2013, 10:13 AM
Hears the sonic boom and begins running towards the phoenix. he winces slightly as he stretches because of his wounds.

AeoKyn
03-31-2013, 11:38 AM
"Humans die slowly as time flows by like sand within an hourglass. In this way, I am able to offer something precious to the world as I am living. Once I am dead, my essence will still thrive...within this desert." Sayuri explained. "Life is not complicated, and when most creatures on this earth perish their memory is eventually erased from the minds of others. I believe it is a beautiful thing to leave behind a testament to your existence. Something you may share with the living, even after your death. In that way, your life truely had meaning." Sayuri told him. A solemn expression passed over her features. "Yes...my previous village was destroyed, however in this way I hope to return something to this land which has provided me with a home." Suddenly, Sayuri realized that Ryouta's chakra had vanished. She could no longer detect his presence within Oasis. Her initial shock was replaced with a foreboding feeling that something had transpired. A sonic boom could be felt in the distance, and Sayuri's body grew rigid. "What has happnened..." Sayuri spoke, more deliberating than questioning. She was already vaguely aware of what had occured, and she knew it involved Ryouta. Gazing out of the window, Sayuri noticed a huge flaming bird streak across the skies. "A desert phoenix..." Sayuri stated. "The guardian symbol of Oashisu...I must leave." She turned to look at Aeo, who had also been quite startled. "Do not be alarmed. I will return." She then swiftly vanished in a whisp of sand.

Aeo Kyn nodded. Sayuri had left for the moment. Unsure of what was transpiring he sighed and sat by the window. Waiting for her return, he racked his brain, trying to piece together what could possibly be going on. He had felt a chakra signature disappear, and then the noises began.

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 12:17 PM
Sayuri ran through the village, past the towering buildings which were shrouded by the darkness of the night. A loud shrieking could be heard, and frightened villagers began to shout as they pointed to the source of their induced panic. Sayuri saw a blaze of fire light up the sky, and the enormous phoenix flew overhead. The smoldering heat from it's wings beat down upon the village with radiance similar to the sun. Sayuri quickly created a platform of sand to stand on using her sand suspension technique, lifing herself high into the air. He has lost control. Sayuri thought. It were times like these when she regretted her decision to relinquish her emotional connection with him. She had done it to save his life, however she wished she could have managed to find another alternative.

Sayuri shot a wave of sand toward the beast, trying to slow its movements, to no avail. She silently cursed. The huge winged creature swooped toward her, it's talons extended. Sayuri rapidly created handsigns, forming her most impervious defense; the iron sand post mortem trap. The massive torrent of metallic sand engulfed the bird's legs and torso, spreading to it's wings.

"Sol Style: Lunar Eclipse" Using a significant amount of chakra, Sayuri harnessed the energy from the sun, by reflecting the sun's rays off the surface of the moon. This was a jutsu which enabled Sayuri to utilize the sun's power, even in total darkness. The iron sand rapidly heated, as flames annealed the sand into an almost indestructable trap. The phoenix began to fall to the earth, and Sayuri created another monstrous wave of iron sand to catch the bird as it fell from the sky.

Suddenly the phoenix began to free itself, and Sayuri was overcome with shock. The beast had absorbed the flames from her Sol Style technique, increasing it's power and rendering the iron sand useless. The bird flew directly toward her, it's wings ablaze. Sayuri barely had time to construct a shield to defend herself as the beast's massive tail knocked her off the platform she was standing on. She plummeted toward the ground, and in the distance she heard the gasps from various villagers and their screams as they assumed she would be killed.

Sayuri transformed, unleashing the bijuu within her. Isago hissed, as he fired a massive bijuu dama into the air, which missed the phoenix by meters. "We have to somehow lead him away from the village Isago." Sayuri communicated with her tailed beast. She would have to somehow calm Ryouta down so that he would be able to regain control over his powers. She knew that it may be impossible to lure him away from Oasis where nobody would be injured. She realized that she would not be able to defend the people and herself as well... So be it. She decided, as she began to form a collossal sized barrier of iron sand to protect Oashisu.

Greenrust
03-31-2013, 02:25 PM
see's Sayuri fighting a massive phoenix, he knew he had to help and the way to beat fire was water. he ran to the lake hoping he had enough chakra to do that jutsu.

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 03:17 PM
The phoenix collides into Isago, as the bijuu stabs at the gigantic bird with his barbed tail. The beast evades, spewing forth a torrent of flames from it's beak. Isago buries himself underneath the sand, as the fire engulfes the landscape. The one tail re-emerges, pincers extended as he attempts to slice off the phoenix's feathers. "We cant keep this up for much longer..." Sayuri tells the ichibi.

Greenrust
03-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Rubs to the middle of the lake and begins weaving signs as fast as I can. Watches sayuri and isago fight the massive Phoenix. "They won't be able to keep that up forever... I got to help!" He starts to sweat as he puts more chakra into the jutsu. As he finshes te last sign he says "Water style: Herd of 100 dragons!" A single ripple goes over the whole lake then a hundred slender dragons of diffrent shapes and sizes rise out of the lake and take to the air Samito ridding the head of the biggest rising into the air looking very visable now.

ko lee
03-31-2013, 04:07 PM
Ryouta watched through the eyes of the bird unable to control himself as he burnt his home to the ground. "What have I become" RYouta managed to say in his subconscious "I havve to stop this" as he utters the wrods he fels his eyes begin to boil as a figure appears across the room from him. Ryouta winced in pain as he looked at the man "Its like I am looking in a mirror except your wearing red"Ryouta said as he begins to sweat. "I am the new you" The man said in a dark tone. He quickly runs to Ryouta giving him a right hook to the temple, causing Ryouta to land on the ground. "I am going to burn the village to the ground, I am the new captain of this vessel, just call me by your last name"Shinku said. Ryouta begins to catch on fire as Shinku kicks him in his rib cage repetitively. "So either pass this trial and beat me our I claim your body." Shinku said while kicking him.
The Phoenix flies away from Isago beating its wings causing a burst of wind that it then begins to add fire to launching super heated flames toward Isago trying to cause severe burns. The Phoenix proceeds to fly in the opposite direction dropping fire on all the building it passed and perches atop a pyramid building its fire up. The Pheonix begins to fly upon seeing the water dragons fly toward him and sends an downstream of wind using its wings to knock the dragons off course.

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 04:30 PM
Ryouta watched through the eyes of the bird unable to control himself as he burnt his home to the ground. "What have I become" RYouta managed to say in his subconscious "I havve to stop this" as he utters the wrods he fels his eyes begin to boil as a figure appears across the room from him. Ryouta winced in pain as he looked at the man "Its like I am looking in a mirror except your wearing red"Ryouta said as he begins to sweat. "I am the new you" The man said in a dark tone. He quickly runs to Ryouta giving him a right hook to the temple, causing Ryouta to land on the ground. "I am going to burn the village to the ground, I am the new captain of this vessel, just call me by your last name"Shinku said. Ryouta begins to catch on fire as Shinku kicks him in his rib cage repetitively. "So either pass this trial and beat me our I claim your body." Shinku said while kicking him.
The Phoenix flies away from Isago beating its wings causing a burst of wind that it then begins to add fire to launching super heated flames toward Isago trying to cause severe burns. The Phoenix proceeds to fly in the opposite direction dropping fire on all the building it passed and perches atop a pyramid building its fire up. The Pheonix begins to fly upon seeing the water dragons fly toward him and sends an downstream of wind using its wings to knock the dragons off course.
Sayuri heard the giant flaming bird screech, recoiling slightly as if it were in pain. Sayuri knew that something was happening to Ryouta from somewhere deep within the beast's conscious. The massive creature flew away from Isago, while sending a torrent of flames toward the bijuu intending to scorch him. Again Isago buried himself underneath the sand, avoiding the blaze. "The phoenix has the advantage over the skies, however this is our desert! We have the advantage over the sands!" Sayuri exclaimed. "Indeed." Isago replied, as he reappeared from underneath a dune. The enormous fowl unleashed another smoldering blast from it's sharp bill, intending to burn the village to the ground. Luckily the iron sand Sayuri had constructed as a shield was able to protect the houses and the citizens from harm. In the distance, Sayuri detected Samito's chakra signature. Looking through Isago's multiple eyes, she saw him gathering chakra near the large hole of water in the center of the village. Hundreds of dragons spouted from the lake, and Sayuri watched as Samito shot straight for the phoenix. Isago hissed, and Sayuri transformed back into her regular form. "Samito! Watch out!" Sayuri knew that the man had not yet fully recovered from his wounds, and she feared for his safety as he attempted to attack the creature. Sayuri rapidly formed handseals, as she prepared her chakra to unleash a technique.

Mitchy
03-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Hey Inner, you look pretty strong, would you mind having a little battle with me?

Greenrust
03-31-2013, 04:32 PM
The other 90 dragons go to the Phoenix while samito flys over to you. "What's the plan?"

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 04:48 PM
(Sure Mitchy. It would be my pleasure.)

Sayuri notices as Samito flies toward her atop one of the dragons. "We must lure him away from the village somehow, and then you must unleash a powerful water style technique on the phoenix once I manage to trap him with my iron sand." Sayuri tells her comrade. She then creates another platform of sand, and begins to head outward into the desert away from Oashisu.

Greenrust
03-31-2013, 04:54 PM
"Ill try." You can tell he's mentally and physically exhausted.

ko lee
03-31-2013, 04:55 PM
Shinku's words soak deep in top Ryouta brain as he begins to feel the fire on his skin. Noticing he is no longer burning, his skin has ceased melting off of bone. Shinku goes to kick Ryouta again. Ryouta quickly rolls to his side giving a sweep kick to Shinku's knees colliding making him fall. Ryouta quickly jumps backwards getting to his feet. He waits til Shinku stands and quickly gives him a roundhouse kick to his head. While Shinku is fall ing Ryouta quickly jabs Shinku repeatedly leading into a Left cross and right hook finishing with an uppercut to his chin. Shinku lays on the ground "No one is my bodies captian but me" Ryouta said raising his right knee in the air prepare himself for the fight to continue. "Savate I wasn't expecting that one..."Shinku said" I am strictly a hands own realization of your dark self.."He said spitting up blood, He jumps to his feet"I will still beat you though"Shinku said in a angry tone

The Pheonix covers its body in fire making it look far bigger. As the 90 dragons get close the Pheonix quickly begins to volley air currents at them causing then to decrease in in number greatly the water from them falls to the sands surface and the heat from the Pheonix begins to evaporate it The Pheonix Screeches loudly .

konoha chimp
03-31-2013, 04:56 PM
Suddenly a small scatter of black sand whips past Sayuri's face. Then it appears someone lands on her platform, Sabaku then appears behind Sayuri almost instantly and completely silent resting his hand on her should to try to relax her a little
"My, My what do we have here?" he laughs "I leave the village for 2 days and this is what I come back to.. I guess I should never leave huh?"
He then forms a pure black sword resting it over his shoulder. "So whats the plan Sayuri" he says trying to analyse the situation.

Mitchy
03-31-2013, 04:57 PM
[ The thread is made milady. ]

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 05:11 PM
(Thank you. I will be there momentarily.)

Mitchy
03-31-2013, 05:25 PM
[ Not a problem ma'am.]

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 05:54 PM
(Thank you very much. I am eating dinner right now, when I am through I will give you a great match. I promise.)

ko lee
03-31-2013, 05:57 PM
Shinku begins to glow red as he begins to throw punches at Ryouta Haymacker, Right hook, Left hook, back hand, right cross. Ryouta manages to dodge all but the right cross as he falls he catches his footing. Putting all of his power behind a low kick as fires burst from his toes causing the force from the blow to shatter Shiku's shin. Causing him to fall to the ground. Shinku screams in opain Ryouta stands Raising his foot above his head. "Game over, Shinku." Ryouta says as he drops his foot straight onto Shinku's head crushing his skill causing fire to burst though the room.

Ryouta now self aware of himself, flies high into the air. Swooping back down putting any fire out and reverting back to human form landing in the center of the village.

Mitchy
03-31-2013, 06:11 PM
(Thank you very much. I am eating dinner right now, when I am through I will give you a great match. I promise.)

[ I am looking forward to fighting you Madam Kage. ]

AeoKyn
03-31-2013, 06:31 PM
Shinku begins to glow red as he begins to throw punches at Ryouta Haymacker, Right hook, Left hook, back hand, right cross. Ryouta manages to dodge all but the right cross as he falls he catches his footing. Putting all of his power behind a low kick as fires burst from his toes causing the force from the blow to shatter Shiku's shin. Causing him to fall to the ground. Shinku screams in opain Ryouta stands Raising his foot above his head. "Game over, Shinku." Ryouta says as he drops his foot straight onto Shinku's head crushing his skill causing fire to burst though the room.

Ryouta now self aware of himself, flies high into the air. Swooping back down putting any fire out and reverting back to human form landing in the center of the village.

Aeo watches the scene from afar and claps quietly. Wonderful show indeed. Though if this is a common occurrence, things may turn ugly for this village.

Divine Rush
03-31-2013, 06:33 PM
Divine appears next to aeo " so whats up brother whats going on"

Raiden
03-31-2013, 06:35 PM
*All of a sudden, a black like cloud comes out of no where, but then quickly forms into me*

Do you have Dynomo.

AeoKyn
03-31-2013, 06:37 PM
Aeo turns to look at his friend. "I was chatting with the Hikage and a giant phoenix appeared. Everything seems to be alright currently." He stepped away from the window and sat down.

*All of a sudden, a black like cloud comes out of no where, but then quickly forms into me*

Do you have Dynomo.

Aeo frowned slightly. "No friend I don't believe so."

Divine Rush
03-31-2013, 06:38 PM
" no i dont" divine looks at raiden "if you want his body go and retrieve it he is dead" divine then looks over at Aeo " nothing much just observing planing my next move"

Raiden
03-31-2013, 06:38 PM
Aeo turns to look at his friend. "I was chatting with the Hikage and a giant phoenix appeared. Everything seems to be alright currently." He stepped away from the window and sat down. "Whats up on your end?"
Hmmm is Dynomo still alive?!?!?!

Raiden
03-31-2013, 06:40 PM
" no i dont" divine looks at raiden "if you want his body go and retrieve it he is dead"
Chikage said I could have it, I need it for my studies, could you and your friend show where it's at when you both have time?

AeoKyn
03-31-2013, 06:42 PM
" no i dont" divine looks at raiden "if you want his body go and retrieve it he is dead" divine then looks over at Aeo " nothing much just observing planing my next move"

"Dynamo is dead, Divine saw to that personally." Aeo said to raiden. "Interesting. I still need to finish speaking with the Hikage, so at a later time if that's not a problem."

Divine Rush
03-31-2013, 06:51 PM
divine vanishes and the reappears with his body throws it on the ground " you wanted this useless piece of crap " divine chuckles

Raiden
03-31-2013, 06:53 PM
"Dynamo is dead, Divine saw to that personally." Aeo said to raiden. "Interesting. I still need to finish speaking with the Hikage, so at a later time if that's not a problem."
Take heed of the "HI" kage, she is the beast that causes all the problems, I will wait outside the village, you won't see me, I will see you.

AeoKyn
03-31-2013, 06:55 PM
Take heed of the "HI" kage, she is the beast that causes all the problems, I will wait outside the village, you won't see me, I will see you.

"I'll reserve my judgement at this time." Aeo said casually. "Divine..did you just drop a bleeding corpse on this nice rug?"

Raiden
03-31-2013, 06:57 PM
divine vanishes and the reappears with his body throws it on the ground " you wanted this useless piece of crap " divine chuckles
*Termites cover my right arm, you see that they start to shed and mold there exoskeleton on my arm at lightning speed, they then reenter my body, I then punch the cyborgs chest, and pull out his heart, blood, black as night, rush out of the mans body* All I need is to see how he was done.

Divine Rush
03-31-2013, 07:02 PM
" okay fine with me" divine then sends a fire blast at the body destroying it

Raiden
03-31-2013, 07:05 PM
*my eyes start to glow yellow as I was able to save the head by ripping it off*

I'm going to...........KILLYOU

AeoKyn
03-31-2013, 07:06 PM
*my eyes start to glow yellow as I was able to save the head by ripping it off*

I'm going to...........KILLYOU

Aeo Kyn's eyes flared. "I wouldn't suggest attempting that. Not here anyway."

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 07:06 PM
Suddenly a small scatter of black sand whips past Sayuri's face. Then it appears someone lands on her platform, Sabaku then appears behind Sayuri almost instantly and completely silent resting his hand on her should to try to relax her a little
"My, My what do we have here?" he laughs "I leave the village for 2 days and this is what I come back to.. I guess I should never leave huh?"
He then forms a pure black sword resting it over his shoulder. "So whats the plan Sayuri" he says trying to analyse the situation.
Sayuri noticed as Sabaku arrived, standing next to her on the platform of sand. In the distance, the phoenix suddenly vanished, and Ryouta reverted back to his normal form. "Everything is fine now. I am glad to see you are safe, Sabaku." Sayuri told her bodyguard. Lowering herself and her comrade to the ground, Sayuri quickly ran toward Ryouta. "Are you alright?'' She asked him.

ko lee
03-31-2013, 07:07 PM
Sayuri noticed as Sabaku arrived, standing next to her on the platform of sand. In the distance, the phoenix suddenly vanished, and Ryouta reverted back to his normal form. "Everything is fine now. I am glad to see you are safe, Sabaku." Sayuri told her bodyguard. Lowering herself and her comrade to the ground, Sayuri quickly ran toward Ryouta. "Are you alright?'' She asked him.

Heat radiates off of Ryouta's body as he stands. He looks at Sayuri "What have I done?"Ryouta said in a sorrowful tone

Raiden
03-31-2013, 07:09 PM
Aeo Kyn's eyes flared. "I wouldn't suggest attempting that. Not here anyway."
I suggest you back off and keep up the slave work *place the heart and head in a scroll, they then disappear, along with the scroll*

Divine Rush
03-31-2013, 07:09 PM
divine glares over at raiden " did you just threaten me" he snarles

Raiden
03-31-2013, 07:15 PM
YOU JUST RUINED WHAT I NEEDED

*My eyes glow fully yellow, activating stage 4 of my Kg, The Termites surround me and cover me head to toe, at lightning speed, they shed and mold there steel hard exoskeleton on to my skin, then enter my body*

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p545/Carnagepool/BlackArmor_zpsee0bc641.jpg

*I disperse up to the heavens, where I once stood now lays a crater, I have lift*

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 07:15 PM
Sayuri placed her hand on his shoulder. "You didnt do anything Ryouta. The village is safe. It is my duty to protect it, as well as it is my duty to protect you." Sayuri assured him. She felt a little awkward, afterall he was her bodyguard as well. "Come on. Lets return to Oasis." Sayuri helped him to stand. Once they had arrived back at the entrance to Oashisu, Sayuri immediately noticed two powerful chakra signatures. "We have visitors is appears." Sayuri told her companions. She vanished in a pile of sand, reappearing at the scene of a confrontation between Aeo and Raiden. Divine was also present. "What are you doing here?" She asked Raiden. She gave Divine a glance, before turning her attention to Aeo. "What has happened here?" She asked the man.

ko lee
03-31-2013, 07:18 PM
"Okay"was all Ryouta could say before Sayuri vanished out of sight. Ryouta began to walk towards the chakra signature.

Divine Rush
03-31-2013, 07:20 PM
" i thought you didnt need the body but yeah you need to watch who your are talking to like that" divine chuckles demonically

Raiden
03-31-2013, 07:21 PM
(you do know I lift already right lol)

Divine Rush
03-31-2013, 07:23 PM
{ what you mean just disappeared?}

AeoKyn
03-31-2013, 07:24 PM
Aeo looked at sayuri closed his eyes and shrugged. "I know about as much as you do right now. Probably less."
(@ Divine, he left when he transformed using KG)

Raiden
03-31-2013, 07:24 PM
(if you think that's what I did lol)

Divine Rush
03-31-2013, 07:25 PM
{ o wow lol i see ok continue lol}

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 07:41 PM
Raiden disappeared, leaving Sayuri in the room with Divine and Aeo. "I apologize for our earlier interruption. Whenever we are able to speak in private I would be pleased to continue our conversation." Sayuri told Aeo. She waited for Ryouta to arrive. "What brought you to Oasis, Divine?" Sayuri asked, turning her attention to the man.

Divine Rush
03-31-2013, 07:49 PM
" i was coming to talk to aeo but i will continue later" divine then turns into a puddle of blood and vanishes

ko lee
03-31-2013, 07:55 PM
Ryouta enters the room seeing Aeo and Sayuri. He watches Divine leave."Everything okay?" Ryouta said

AeoKyn
03-31-2013, 07:59 PM
Ryouta enters the room seeing Aeo and Sayuri. He watches Divine leave."Everything okay?" Ryouta said

"I am fine." Aeo answered. "Everything has settled down I take it?"

ko lee
03-31-2013, 08:10 PM
"I would say so" Ryouta said

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 08:14 PM
"I hope you didnt have too much trouble." Sayuri told Aeo.

AeoKyn
03-31-2013, 08:24 PM
"I hope you didnt have too much trouble." Sayuri told Aeo.
"Not at all; other than a few surprises, I haven't really left the room."

InnerSakura
03-31-2013, 08:48 PM
Sayuri sighed in relief. "Thats good to hear. I wouldnt want to know I was responsible for one of my guests coming to harm within my village. I was lucky I managed to get by today without the village receiving any damages." Sayuri placed a hand to her forehead. "I must say, it is draining on my chakra reserves to maintain the entire village and still be required to defend it from multiple attacks on a daily basis." Sayuri appeared fatigued. "After all, you know what I explained to you." She stated, referring to her earlier comment when she had described how the village feeds off her life force. All of Sayuri's earlier vitality seemed to have diminished, and she looked as if she may collapse from exhaustion. Ryouta gave her a concerned glance, however she assured herself that she was fine.

Mitchy
03-31-2013, 09:04 PM
[ Madam Kage, the battle I am having with you, is excellent. ]

AeoKyn
03-31-2013, 09:13 PM
Sayuri sighed in relief. "Thats good to hear. I wouldnt want to know I was responsible for one of my guests coming to harm within my village. I was lucky I managed to get by today without the village receiving any damages." Sayuri placed a hand to her forehead. "I must say, it is draining on my chakra reserves to maintain the entire village and still be required to defend it from multiple attacks on a daily basis." Sayuri appeared fatigued. "After all, you know what I explained to you." She stated, referring to her earlier comment when she had described how the village feeds off her life force. All of Sayuri's earlier vitality seemed to have diminished, and she looked as if she may collapse from exhaustion. Ryouta gave her a concerned glance, however she assured herself that she was fine.

"I appreciate your concern; please, if you need some time to rest, you can call for me later." Aeo looked at Sayuri, noting the exhaustion. "Battling a phoenix and defending a village is a taxing feat."
Daily attacks? That explains the giant wall that masks chakra.
"I don't imagine you're feeling especially spry or full of energy either" he said looking at Ryouta.
"Is there any way I can be of assistance?"

Sephiroth
03-31-2013, 09:15 PM
Roy walked in with the kage hat covering his face. As he walked through the village.

Mekuto
04-01-2013, 01:33 AM
Mekuto stands in the center of the village, "time for guard duty" he said with a sigh. Making several hand signs he summons several large vipers under the ground and spread out to the most crucial areas of the village. Once they get to their destination, the expose there heads and begin to exhale a quantity of smoke. The individual smoke clouds form into clones of Mekuto and as the vipers retreat underground the clones begin patrols.

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Roy walked through the village heading towards the kage's mansion

Mekuto
04-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Roy walked through the village heading towards the kage's mansion
Two smokey apparitions of Mekuto approach them man, "May I inquire what you are seeking in our village?" One of the asked gently.

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 10:31 AM
Two smokey apparitions of Mekuto approach them man, "May I inquire what you are seeking in our village?" One of the asked gently.
Roy looked up through his kage hat, "I came to speak with someone, that is all."

AeoKyn
04-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Aeo Kyn peered out the window to the wall below. He saw Mekuto speaking with what appeared to be someone with kage threads. "Interesting, things get more eventful by the hour."

Mekuto
04-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Mekuto allows the kage to proceed unhindered one of the apparitions escorts the Kage to the palace the other moves ahead and announces the arrival and has a room prepared to receive him.

ko lee
04-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Ryouta walks through Oasis on his routine patrol. "Its so wierd having a different affinity it makes you question everything you know about yourself. Ifeel as if my blood is boiling and my body heat is radiating"Ryouta thought to himself. He stops at his home and changes into his clothes he never wears, he is taking back by the tribal symbols all over his body, and changes his looks around dyeing his hair red. "I have a mission and i must not fail."Ryouta said. He seals his regular Garb and weapons into a scroll and summon his panther Zephyr "Keep these safe old friend" Ryouta said "You got it boss be careful"Zephyr replied. Then Ryouta returned him to the summon world. "One last thing I need" he said to himself."I need to find Mekuto maybe he will know" waliking out of his building in search of Mekuto.

Mekuto
04-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Several smokey apparitions of Mekuto are patrolling the real one, is hidden among them or meditating to converse chakra. One of the apparitions see Ryouta approaching and moves to greet him, "Hello. How have you been lately?" The Mekuto said not showing surprise over Ryouta's change of outfit, either this is a clone or Mekuto is working to hide his actually location for the purpose of his patrols.

ko lee
04-01-2013, 12:29 PM
"I am great Mekuto, don't be alarmed by my change, I have a mission."Ryouta said "Its an undercover mission." Ryouta remember what he was going to ask. "Oh yeah do you know where I can buy a Quality Bow and Arrows?"Ryouta said

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Sayuri came from her room in the private wing of the Hikage mansion, rejuvenated after her rest. She had excused herself late the previous night after the ordeal she had faced. She decided to locate Ryouta, wondering what his condition was. Suddenly, one of Sayuri's assistant's ran toward her down the hallway. "Lady Hikage sama! You have a visitor who wishes to meet with you. He appears to be a kage of another nation." Sayuri's interest peaked. "Please tell our guest to meet me in my office." Sayuri replied, and the man bowed before turning to deliver the message. "Yes ma'am." He replied, running in the opposite direction.

Mitchy
04-01-2013, 12:47 PM
[- Mitchy walked slowly through the Hikage's building, and stopped in to wish her a happy morning, before walking out into the village to assist people around the village and also to see if anyone needed any help.-]

Mekuto
04-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Mekuto stood and thought for a moment, "Can't say that I do, but.... I do have something that might help." He said as a viper came through the ground holding a parcel, Mekuto took it and opened the parcel up to reveal several vials, each labeled and mark with a numbered one through four. "Nuerotoxic fast acting poisons that attacks the nervous system. One is paralysis, two causes seizures, three inflicts incoherence, four kills with respiratory failure." Mekuto finished handing the vials to Ryouta, "You can use these to effect your arrows, also take this." He said picking out a vial, "this is an antivenom, just in case it is sealed to our chakra to keep it from being analyzed if you lose it. "

ko lee
04-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Mekuto stood and thought for a moment, "Can't say that I do, but.... I do have something that might help." He said as a viper came through the ground holding a parcel, Mekuto took it and opened the parcel up to reveal several vials, each labeled and mark with a numbered one through four. "Nuerotoxic fast acting poisons that attacks the nervous system. One is paralysis, two causes seizures, three inflicts incoherence, four kills with respiratory failure." Mekuto finished handing the vials to Ryouta, "You can use these to effect your arrows."

Ryouta takes the vials "Thank you my friend I must go now I have to find a bow and arrows"Ryouta said walking towasrd the Entrance of the village

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Sayuri awaited her visitor, however it appeared that he would not be arriving for some time. She walked out of her office, deciding to go find Ryouta like she originally intended. She also wondered if Aeo had already awaken; she had offered him one of the guest rooms in the mansion to stay in overnight. Walking outdoors, Sayuri immediately detected Ryouta's chakra signature using her sensor sand. Creating a one-handed seal, she disappeared in a whirl of sand. She arrived beside the weaponry, near where she had sensed Ryouta's presence. She assumed he must be here seeking to buy armaments. She waited for him to walk down the sandy street leading to the shop.

ko lee
04-01-2013, 01:37 PM
While walking to the armory Ryouta senses Sayuri then he saw her standingnext to the armory "Sayuri its nice to see you."Ryouta said

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Sayuri notices as Ryouta appears in the distance, however at first she isnt even sure if it is him. "Hello." She greets him, smiling with one brow raised. "What have you got going on? Your hair...and your clothes. They're...different." Sayuri says.

ko lee
04-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Ryouta laughs "You should know you gave me the mission"Ryouta says sticking his tongue out at her.

ZeroxNightmare
04-01-2013, 01:58 PM
(Anyone know why we're all viz admins now?)

Mekuto
04-01-2013, 02:05 PM
(Anyone know why we're all viz admins now?)
(April fools day think they did it to make our names green, we don't have any privileges which is good I would go mad with power I promise)

ZeroxNightmare
04-01-2013, 02:08 PM
(Yeah... we have to inform Seph that he still has power. He's sad about it. jk jk)

Greenrust
04-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Appears besides sayuri and Ryouta. "I'll be taking my leave now sayuri."

Sephiroth
04-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Roy stood there waiting on the kage as he looked around the small room

InnerSakura
04-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Sayuri listens to Ryouta's explanation. "Of course..." Sayuri trails off, reflecting upon the covert mission she had given to Ryouta to infiltrate the Sky village. She slowly walked toward him, and hugged him around the waist. One corner of her mouth turned upward. "I was worried about you. When you transformed and lost control over your powers I thought I had made a horrible mistake. I know we havent been able to talk much, and you probably feel useless. I know that I cannot sense your emotions anymore, but certainly you can feel mine. I have a connection to you Ryouta, and even though I am not the same person inside I still know when something is wrong with you. The connection we shared will never vanquish. I regret every day not being able to hear your thoughts. However I can still hear your heart. Surely you understand that I need you, Ryouta. Afterall, you would only need to read my mind to know what I am thinking. What are you thinking, though...?" She looked up at him. "Do you need me...? ...Do you plan to leave me, Ryouta...? You have been battling inner turmoil, lately. I dont need to possess a link with your mind to realize that. Here you are, changing every aspect of yourself. Why are you doing this?" Sayuri asked. Samito appeared next to them, unaware of what was going on. He excused himself, and Sayuri nodded in response. "Thank you Samito. Farewell. Please return to Oasis soon." She told him. Once Samito had vanished, Sayuri waited for Ryouta's response. She gazed into his eyes, as if she were trying to peer into his soul to the man inside she once knew. "We have both changed. Its true...but can you still feel your bond with me?" Sayuri spoke softly. They both stood alone on the dusty street, and the wind blew Sayuri's hair from her face.

ko lee
04-01-2013, 03:39 PM
Sayuri listens to Ryouta's explanation. "Of course..." Sayuri trails off, reflecting upon the covert mission she had given to Ryouta to infiltrate the Sky village. She slowly walked toward him, and hugged him around the waist. One corner of her mouth turned upward. "I was worried about you. When you transformed and lost control over your powers I thought I had made a horrible mistake. I know we havent been able to talk much, and you probably feel useless. I know that I cannot sense your emotions anymore, but certainly you can feel mine. I have a connection to you Ryouta, and even though I am not the same person inside I still know when something is wrong with you. The connection we shared will never vanquish. I regret every day not being able to hear your thoughts. However I can still hear your heart. Surely you understand that I need you, Ryouta. Afterall, you would only need to read my mind to know what I am thinking. What are you thinking, though...?" She looked up at him. "Do you need me...? ...Do you plan to leave me, Ryouta...? You have been battling inner turmoil, lately. I dont need to possess a link with your mind to realize that. Here you are, changing every aspect of yourself. Why are you doing this?" Sayuri asked. Samito appeared next to them, unaware of what was going on. He excused himself, and Sayuri nodded in response. "Thank you Samito. Farewell. Please return to Oasis soon." She told him. Once Samito had vanished, Sayuri waited for Ryouta's response. She gazed into his eyes, as if she were trying to peer into his soul to the man inside she once knew. "We have both changed. Its true...but can you still feel your bond with me?" Sayuri spoke softly. They both stood alone on the dusty street, and the wind blew Sayuri's hair from her face.

Taken back by Sayuri's words, Ryouta kisses Sayuri. Holding her tightly for a long time, until releasing her. "Sayuri....I never wanted to leave you. I dod feel a great bond with you. When i finish this mission I will come bac to Oasis this is my home. I may be different but I have no plans to ever truly leave you. I want to protect you serve you, marry you. I was searching for a purpose and you are my purpose."Ryouta said " A lot happened in my year of being gone that changed me as a person but what never did change was what I thought of you. I will tell you my stories one day. I have to leave soon I have to meet with Kyuuten in a few hours he will have my new bow." He awaits her response.