PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Oasis

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Mekuto
03-26-2013, 04:48 AM
" what a shame what happened to you mekuto my brother" divine sparks up a cig
Something in Mekuto's mind begins to rebel against Divine's presence subconsciously he starts hearing whispering attack, reject, destroy, do not allow. Mekuto closes his eyes and forces the voices out. "Uh I... I'm going to go to bed if you don't need my presence, Sayuri," Mekuto said suddenly looking haggard and worn.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 04:52 AM
"Poor guy going through what I did the time will come for you to remember but not allow ill let you sit on that mekuto my brother" divine chuckles a little

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 04:53 AM
Mekuto approached and looked at Divine feeling a brief recognition, he quickly pushed the feeling back and offered Sayuri a bow, "Hello ma'am, Sabaku, and I don't believe I know your name?' he said looking at the sky shinobi.
Sayuri greets Mekuto with a polite bow in turn, as he arrives at the scene. "How have you been Mekuto?" She asks him. The last time they met was when she had requested a mission for him.

Nauto of Suburbia
03-26-2013, 04:55 AM
Cloud looked around and noticed he was surrounded either by people he didn't know, or people who he was more likely to fight than be reasonable with. He decides to leave and does just that.

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 04:57 AM
Something in Mekuto's mind begins to rebel against Divine's presence subconsciously he starts hearing whispering attack, reject, destroy, do not allow. Mekuto closes his eyes and forces the voices out. "Uh I... I'm going to go to bed if you don't need my presence, Sayuri," Mekuto said suddenly looking haggard and worn.
Sayuri notices as she speaks to Mekuto that he appears to be slightly perplexed. His posture is poor, and a look of concern crosses Sayuri's face. "Would you like to follow me to some place private? We can talk, and hopefully you can ease any worries you may have." Sayuri says to him.

Mekuto
03-26-2013, 04:57 AM
Sayuri greets Mekuto with a polite bow in turn, as he arrives at the scene. "How have you been Mekuto?" She asks him. The last time they met was when she had requested a mission for him.
"Very good my snakes are searching as we speak they'll scout and report back to me soon" Mekuto said to Sayuri trying to put on a pleasant persona.

Raiden
03-26-2013, 04:58 AM
It's time

*I activate my Kg, The Termites now (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=7433311#) surround me in a 10 foot radius, and dig underground, a few minutes the flooring in front of me begin to swirl to revival the caverns, I head inside, closing the floor behind me*

konoha chimp
03-26-2013, 04:59 AM
"Poor guy going through what I did the time will come for you to remember but not allow ill let you sit on that mekuto my brother" divine chuckles a little

Sabaku senses another unfamiliar chakra pattern from another outside village ninja. The sky or Rift perhaps? He thinks to himself..
As usual black sands around travels throughout the village to the unknown shinobi (raiden) which forms a defensive jutsu around as a precautionary. All without Sayuri or anyone else knowning, to his knowledge atleast.

He then turns to this Divine guy "Listen here my friend.. you are intruding in our village without permission. Should you continue to stay I will forcibly remove you. I assume you are on a mission from your kage? unless that mission is to have a friendly chat with us I suggest you leave"

Sabaku says calmly whilst not even bothering to look at divine.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 04:59 AM
Divine walks around the group he then cuts his hand and makes a little creature out of the mixture of his blood and chakra it turns into a bird and flys into the air

Mekuto
03-26-2013, 05:00 AM
Sayuri notices as she speaks to Mekuto that he appears to be slightly perplexed. His posture is poor, and a look of concern crosses Sayuri's face. "Would you like to follow me to some place private? We can talk, and hopefully you can ease any worries you may have." Sayuri says to him.
Mekuto straightens and covers himself with a stoic air, "Of course Sayuri as you wish" he said waiting for her to lead the way.

konoha chimp
03-26-2013, 05:01 AM
It's time

*I activate my Kg, The Termites now (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=7433311#) surround me in a 10 foot radius, and dig underground, a few minutes the flooring in front of me begin to swirl to revival the caverns, I head inside, closing the floor behind me*

Sabaku eyes then widen with shock. Just as he cast his defensive jutsu it seems the outsider cast a strange-unfamilar jutsu of his own.
Then within an instant Sabaku dissappears within an instant to follow the sky ninja without muttering a single word to anyone. He knew Sayuri would know what he was doing without him asking, surely she also noticed the power surge in the center of the village.
Sabaku then appears to transform into a pile of sand and dissappears within the ground of the village to analyze the situation.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 05:04 AM
" I do not treaten you and I need no permission to do anything I will stay here as I please " divine chuckles

Raiden
03-26-2013, 05:06 AM
*as I head deep in the caverns, my Termites sense someone fallowing us*

We will see if he can track me in this maze, I know the Cliff ninja more then anyone else

*I continue deeper in the caverns, getting closer to my prize*

konoha chimp
03-26-2013, 05:10 AM
" I do not treaten you and I need no permission to do anything I will stay here as I please " divine chuckles

Sabaku hears the reply of the blood ninja and doesn't even care. He doesn't feel that he deserves a response.

Sabaku then travels underground considering that the sky ninja should be capable of tracing his movements just as he is tracking his. So both knew where each other was. Fool. As long as he is within the Oasis village I can appear anywhere he is. Something such as a maze has no affect on someone who can travel underground He is now directly behind the sky ninja awaiting his response.

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 05:19 AM
Mekuto straightens and covers himself with a stoic air, "Of course Sayuri as you wish" he said waiting for her to lead the way.
"That is good to hear." Sayuri tells Mekuto, as he informs her that his mission is coming along sucessfully.

"Sand Disembodiment." Sayuri whispers, creating a one-handed seal. She then disappears in sand, as Mekuto follows.

Raiden
03-26-2013, 05:20 AM
*Termites Within my Body come out and cover my whole my body, I then use Earth style: Hide like a mole, my whole body sinks underground, I then start to run in the earth thinks to my Termites covering my body, I jump out of the room where Gia had the ingredients I asked for, at the same time as I jump out, all of my Termites cover the room, in order to stop the ninja from fallowing me, I slap hands together and use Summoning Jutsu: Termite Queen, she gathers all the items, then I make her disappear with everything on her back, all the Termites then surround my body again, I leave a note for Gia and jump up, digging my way back to the surface*

AeoKyn
03-26-2013, 05:25 AM
A small badger follows Sayuri

http://www.zooborns.com/.a/6a010535647bf3970b0147e1812c61970b-500wi

konoha chimp
03-26-2013, 05:27 AM
Sabaku realizes that the sky ninja has already got what he was after and races to the surface ahead of the sky ninja in the exact same spot
"Hmm that's an interesting jutsu you have there" says Sabaku knowing full well that he could hear what he was saying.
"Black sand style: scorching earthern sword" He extends his arms outwards as a huge black broad sword appears within his hands. He then rests it over his shoulder.
"Hmph it seems he's still underground what a fool" he mutters to himself
"You're travelling through sand.. with me here... you may aswell throw yourself in the prison now" Says Sabaku laughing.
"Scatter black sand" He then fuses his black sand through the earth heading straight towards the sky ninja. As he is underground the black sand should be almost unavoidable as it is everywhere around him.
The sand has burning properties and should burn through any insect that so much as touches it.

Mekuto
03-26-2013, 05:33 AM
"That is good to hear." Sayuri tells Mekuto, as he informs her that his mission is coming along sucessfully.

"Sand Disembodiment." Sayuri whispers, creating a one-handed seal. She then disappears in sand, as Mekuto follows.
Mekuto follows Sayuri to a secluded area of the village, he notices a small badger and bursts out in a fit of laughter for some unknown reason.

InnerSakura
03-26-2013, 05:36 AM
(Im going to make an interesting thread for us.)

Raiden
03-26-2013, 05:40 AM
Sabaku realizes that the sky ninja has already got what he was after and races to the surface ahead of the sky ninja in the exact same spot
"Hmm that's an interesting jutsu you have there" says Sabaku knowing full well that he could hear what he was saying.
"Black sand style: scorching earthern sword" He extends his arms outwards as a huge black broad sword appears within his hands. He then rests it over his shoulder.
"Hmph it seems he's still underground what a fool" he mutters to himself
"You're travelling through sand.. with me here... you may aswell throw yourself in the prison now" Says Sabaku laughing.
"Scatter black sand" He then fuses his black sand through the earth heading straight towards the sky ninja. As he is underground the black sand should be almost unavoidable as it is everywhere around him.
The sand has burning properties and should burn through any insect that so much as touches it.
*Hearing him talk, The Termites warn me of the danger form a quick series of hand signs use Earth Style: Skyscraper, A large form of rock quickly rises under my feet and pushes me up higher (up to 90 maters), and reach the surface, avoiding the black sand, I then look at the ninja,and wave my index finger in the air*

I'm no Sky ninja

*I slap my hands and once again use Summoning Jutsu: Termite Queen, I jump on her back, and we fly off, towards the east, escaping Oasis*

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 05:43 AM
"I wounder what he is up to " divine says interested

konoha chimp
03-26-2013, 05:46 AM
Sabaku laughs at the gesture of the index finger. And the fact that he used an Earth style jutsu from the ground in his presence.
But he was shocked he was wrong about the sky village assumption.
I wonder who he is He thought curiously..

Sabaku allows the man to escape. He could pursue him with ease but it seems like the unknown man likes to run away and hide. After all it's all he's displayed so far.
Sabaku just *sighs* relaxed and begins to walk back to his quaters to rest

(Divine what is it you're doing in our village exactly? :lol:)

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 05:49 AM
Just chilling relaxing lol

konoha chimp
03-26-2013, 05:53 AM
(Aren't you on a mission or something?)

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 05:56 AM
(Finished last mission supposed to kill that man that was just here)

konoha chimp
03-26-2013, 05:57 AM
(Then why aren't you trying to kill him?! :lol: don't fail your mission)

AeoKyn
03-26-2013, 05:59 AM
The badger runs up to Divine and stares at his face as if asking the same question as sabaku.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 06:02 AM
"I'll probley get to it the kage kinda wants me to summon him when I find him he seeks revenge " divine turns to the badger " hello fellow blood ninja " divine smiles at the badger

AeoKyn
03-26-2013, 06:05 AM
"I'll probley get to it the kage kinda wants me to summon him when I find him he seeks revenge " divine turns to the badger " hello fellow blood ninja " divine smiles at the badger

The badger climbs up onto Divine's shoulder and continues to stare him in the eyes, as if it were still asking a question.
(currently in a mission so I'm rping with my summon)

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 06:07 AM
Looks at the badger " what is it buddy " divine asks

AeoKyn
03-26-2013, 06:19 AM
Looks at the badger " what is it buddy " divine asks
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/picture.php?albumid=763&pictureid=6320

The badgers eyes fill Divine's vision and his head begins to ache. He hears voices throughout his head. As he shakes them away he hears an oddly familiar voice. "I see you're enjoying yourself in a foreigners village. That fellow over there made an interesting inquiry as to why; and I must admit I'm curious myself."

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 06:22 AM
" I was tailing raiden to see what he is up to I'm interested you have to be so rough with my mind aeo " divine chuckles

AeoKyn
03-26-2013, 06:30 AM
" I was tailing raiden to see what he is up to I'm interested you have to be so rough with my mind aeo " divine chuckles

"I wished to communicate with you since you were seemingly ignoring me earlier. So delving into your brain slightly to match our chakra signatures was a difficult task indeed. And you attribute it to Aeo Kyn? No my good sir, I am the one who thought to do that, nor am I standing so wobbly on two legs, so please remember the distinction." The Badger jumped down and looked around sniffing.
"That strange fellow who's been popping up everywhere? I had intentions on tracking him but it seems to be a lot more trouble then it's worth. So I abandoned."

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 06:33 AM
"Yes master doesn't like him much " divine chuckles

AeoKyn
03-26-2013, 06:39 AM
"Yes master doesn't like him much " divine chuckles

"Indeed, I've never quite felt a blood rage like that since well-- It's been a very long time let's just say." He stopped. "You were on a mission! I trust that went well?" Before Divine could answer he was cut off. "Of course it did or else you wouldn't be here would you? Well I do wish you luck in your next endeavor."

The badger faded in a haze of smoke.

Divine Rush
03-26-2013, 06:42 AM
"Thanks yeah I saved the kages niece "

konoha chimp
03-26-2013, 07:01 AM
Sabaku then wonders around the village since the Hikage is absent.
"The last few days have been very exhausting and eventful.. I really hope I can get a few minutes rest now.." he says to himself standing on a sand dune overlooking the entire village

Itachi_Uchiha_Sharingan
03-26-2013, 07:18 PM
Very cool

Bombs266
03-26-2013, 09:17 PM
*gia reads the note that Raiden gave him* meet me where the dead cry said the last line. 'Where the hell is that? i'm just going to go somewhere, i think he is.'

ko lee
03-26-2013, 09:36 PM
Sabaku then wonders around the village since the Hikage is absent.
"The last few days have been very exhausting and eventful.. I really hope I can get a few minutes rest now.." he says to himself standing on a sand dune overlooking the entire village

"You look tired Sabaku"Ryouta says as he lands next to him. Sabaku fails over in exhaustion.".......""he passed out" Ryouta thought to himself. "Summoning Jutsu"Ryouta exclaimed as Ryouta summoned Rio. He then pick up Sabaku and sets him on top of Sabaku's back "Lets take him home."Ryouta said to Rio they then took Sabaku home.
Ryouta now stands guard at the front of the village "I still haven't got to see Sayuri yet, hopefully I will see her soon."Ryouta thought to himself Ryouta begins Idle chit-chat with Rio while he stands guard.

konoha chimp
03-27-2013, 09:45 AM
Sabaku later wakes up inside his home, sitting up How did I get here? man I must of been in a bad state last night He thinks walking outside the house going on patrol seemingly just waiting for something to happen next

InnerSakura
03-27-2013, 09:54 AM
A woman suddenly appears within the village.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=740&pictureid=5861

She walks through the streets, taking confident strides as she gazes around at the scenery. Suddenly, she happens to notice Sabaku standing in the distance as he paces back and forth on patrol. She attempts to hide, disappearing within a cloud of smoke.

konoha chimp
03-27-2013, 09:59 AM
Sabaku continues on his patrol noticing a sudden surge in chakra behind him.. and unfamiliar and unknown chakra which caught his attention..
"Interesting.." He mutters to himself
Sadly for her she must not realize that due to his sand sensory skills Sabaku can see almost everything within the village. He allows her to run but she cannot escape his sensory jutsu 'radar' so he continues to walk down the road *whistling* and as relaxed as ever but at the same time very interested..

InnerSakura
03-27-2013, 10:07 AM
Ayaka realized that the shinobi was a sensor type, as he turned around in her direction before continuing to walk as if no one was there. Deciding she ought to reveal herself since she had been caught, Ayaka appeared in front of Sabaku. "Impressive. You were able to detect my presence." She told him. A sweet fragrance wafted through the air as Ayaka spoke. "My name is Midori Ayaka." She introduced herself.

konoha chimp
03-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Shocked that the shinobi just revealed herself Sabaku turns around She must not be out to destroy the village then.. He thinks to himself.
"Oh no that was nothing at all" He says cheerfully and laughing
He suddenly begins to smell the fragrance which makes him smile "It's a pleasure to meet you Midori! I'm Sabaku.. I haven't seen you around before, are you new to the village?"

InnerSakura
03-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Shocked that the shinobi just revealed herself Sabaku turns around She must not be out to destroy the village then.. He thinks to himself.
"Oh no that was nothing at all" He says cheerfully and laughing
He suddenly begins to smell the fragrance which makes him smile "It's a pleasure to meet you Midori! I'm Sabaku.. I haven't seen you around before, are you new to the village?"
"Oh, no. Nothing like that. You see, I am just travelling. This village seems quite beautiful. It is amazing that such a lush paradise could exist within such a desolate place." Ayaka replied. "I wonder how skilled the shinobi are here..." The woman stuck one finger to her chin, as she looked at him curiously. "You wouldnt happen to be a member of the border patrol, would you..? I noticed you were keeping a vigilant eye on everything just a few moments ago. You must possess some talent if they let you be in charge of protecting this village from intruders." A small smile creeped onto her face as the sweet scent passed across Sabaku, and he breathed it in.

Sephiroth
03-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Roy walked to the gates of the village and sighed as he walked in.

konoha chimp
03-27-2013, 10:51 AM
"Oh, no. Nothing like that. You see, I am just travelling. This village seems quite beautiful. It is amazing that such a lush paradise could exist within such a desolate place." Ayaka replied. "I wonder how skilled the shinobi are here..." The woman stuck one finger to her chin, as she looked at him curiously. "You wouldnt happen to be a member of the border patrol, would you..? I noticed you were keeping a vigilant eye on everything just a few moments ago. You must be quite powerful if they let you be in charge of protecting this village from intruders." A small smile creeped onto her face as the sweet scent passed across Sabaku, and he breathed it in.

Sabaku stops and looks around admiring the village scenery. As Ayaka does, no matter how many times he does, he can never get over the beauty of the village.
"We're fairly strong considering we're one of the 4 main villages but we're also a friendly, peaceful village"
He then notices a curious look she gives him as he starts to get nervous like he's being inspected "I umm.. I've worked on the border patrol before but Its not really my responsibility anymore. I just watch over the village and protect it because I can." He smiles "Oh no not at all I'm not that powerful.. It's just that I'm the man suited for the job I guess" He says still dazed from the small

konoha chimp
03-27-2013, 10:52 AM
Roy walked to the gates of the village and sighed as he walked in.

Interesting Sabaku thought keeping an eye on the new visitor waiting to see what he would do..

Uzumaki Naruto!
03-27-2013, 11:00 AM
{For all those that play this role play I'm not on until Friday or Saturday or Sunday :D So I'll choose my village then :P}

Nauto of Suburbia
03-27-2013, 11:01 AM
(I thought you were in this village? Did you die?)

Mekuto
03-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Mekuto enters the village and detects a lingering sweet scent, immediately his proficiency as a smoke ninja kicks in and he begins to track the scent to ascertain its source and properties

Nauto of Suburbia
03-27-2013, 11:26 AM
Cloud walks into the village and watches a group of ninja talking.

InnerSakura
03-27-2013, 11:29 AM
Sabaku stops and looks around admiring the village scenery. As Ayaka does, no matter how many times he does, he can never get over the beauty of the village.
"We're fairly strong considering we're one of the 4 main villages but we're also a friendly, peaceful village"
He then notices a curious look she gives him as he starts to get nervous like he's being inspected "I umm.. I've worked on the border patrol before but Its not really my responsibility anymore. I just watch over the village and protect it because I can." He smiles "Oh no not at all I'm not that powerful.. It's just that I'm the man suited for the job I guess" He says still dazed from the small
"One of the four main villages, is that so..." Ayaka says, seemingly intrigued. "So you just take the liberty upon yourself to stand guard around here. I see...however you do seem to be quite powerful, I must say. I would love to have an assessment of your abilities." The woman says, and her form begins to ripple and sway in the wind, as her body turns into a cloud of colored smoke. The area around Sabaku begins to become distorted, as if the surrounding heat is playing tricks with his mind. Lightning begins to strike around him from out of the ground, and he is unable to move from the area he is standing in without being electrucuted. The electricity slowly begins to cover his body, holding him in place and attempting to paralyze him. "You have been trapped within my genjutsu. The fragrance is made of a particularly lethal substance, and when it is inhaled it begins to muddle your body's reflexes and senses. You are under my spell now, completely at my mercy." The woman told him. "Lightning Style: Lightning Saber." A sharp blade with a slightly curved edge formed in Ayaka's hand, constructed completely from lightning chakra. "Lets see exactly how good you are." She said, as she ran toward him aiming to impale him through the chest.

Nauto of Suburbia
03-27-2013, 11:30 AM
Cloud begins to take note of all the jutsu about to be used. maybe my fellow shinobi can use this....

Mekuto
03-27-2013, 11:48 AM
"One of the four main villages, is that so..." Ayaka says, seemingly intrigued. "So you just take the liberty upon yourself to stand guard around here. I see...however you do seem to be quite powerful, I must say. I would love to have an assessment of your abilities." The woman says, and her form begins to ripple and sway in the wind, as her body turns into a cloud of colored smoke. The area around Sabaku begins to become distorted, as if the surrounding heat is playing tricks with his mind. From out of nowhere, lightning begins to strike around him from out of the ground, and he is unable to move from the area he is standing in without being electrucuted. The electricity slowly begins to cover his body, holding him in place and attempting to paralyze him. "You have been trapped within my genjutsu. The fragrance is made of a particularly lethal substance, and when it is inhaled it begins to muddle your body's reflexes and senses. You are under my spell now, completely at my mercy." The woman told him. "Lightning Style: Lightning Saber." A sharp blade with a slightly curved edge formed in Ayaka's hand, constructed completely from lightning chakra. "Lets see exactly how good you are." She said, as she ran toward him aiming to impale him through the chest.
A long sword came flying at Ayaka forcing her to dodge, "an inhaled poison capable of paralyzing its victims very interesting" Mekuto said rushing towards Sabaku "unfortunately I am very skilled in chemicals." Mekuto inhales a vast amount of the fragrance and analyzes its properties. He draws a kunai and breathes on the blade his stabs Sakabu in the arm. Immediately, Sakabu could feel a slight burning in coursing through his veins, he feels control flowing back into his limbs.

Nauto of Suburbia
03-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Hmm.... good teamwork that. maybe we should work on that more in the Sky.

konoha chimp
03-27-2013, 11:55 AM
"One of the four main villages, is that so..." Ayaka says, seemingly intrigued. "So you just take the liberty upon yourself to stand guard around here. I see...however you do seem to be quite powerful, I must say. I would love to have an assessment of your abilities." The woman says, and her form begins to ripple and sway in the wind, as her body turns into a cloud of colored smoke. The area around Sabaku begins to become distorted, as if the surrounding heat is playing tricks with his mind. Lightning begins to strike around him from out of the ground, and he is unable to move from the area he is standing in without being electrucuted. The electricity slowly begins to cover his body, holding him in place and attempting to paralyze him. "You have been trapped within my genjutsu. The fragrance is made of a particularly lethal substance, and when it is inhaled it begins to muddle your body's reflexes and senses. You are under my spell now, completely at my mercy." The woman told him. "Lightning Style: Lightning Saber." A sharp blade with a slightly curved edge formed in Ayaka's hand, constructed completely from lightning chakra. "Lets see exactly how good you are." She said, as she ran toward him aiming to impale him through the chest.

Sabaku's eyes widen in shock as he is seemingly terrified. He then begins to laugh sadistically to himself.
"Well I didn't see that coming I must admit." He then goes dead quiet, with his hands in his pockets still as though he is concentrating with much focus.
He then is greeted by Mekuto who stabs him in the arm releasing him from the Genjutsu. Sabaku prayed that Mekuto would show up.
The pain awakens him from the Genjutsu as he is welcomed to a sight of Ayaka charging him with a death-dealing blow.

"Your mistake though, was thinking I had to move at all in order to beat the likes of you."
He retorts.
As Sabaku stomps his foot on the ground the sand from underneath Ayaka shrinks into a sinkhole planning to stick her to the floor and suck her underground to trap her"Black sand whirlpool"
He mutters.
He then forms a one handed sign "Black sand torrent" as a massive wave of sand from behind Subaku comes charging towards the opponent hoping to crush and burn her entire body by the sheer force of the colossal wave heading straight towards her.
He then mutters "Rain down black sand" as what appears as drops of black sand and obsidian kunai as far as the eye can see that literally black out the sky drop down upon Ayaka aiming to kill all of which are controlled by Sabaku so they will follow Ayaka even if she attempts to jump out the way.

"And your last mistake. Thinking to fight me in the Oasis village but I'm not going to go all out on my strength against you.."
As he says that the entire ground 50 meters around Ayaka and Subaku forms into black sand. Too much exposure to black sand causes 3rd degree burning and can paralyze its victims forcing them into the ground.

He then forms hand signs "Fire style: Fire prison" which causes a 70 meter high and wide barrier made entirely of fire to surround only Sabaku, Mekuto and Ayaka allowing the villagers to escape and not allowing anyone to intervene. "Should you want to turn into wind you will find yourself burned alive so I wouldn't advise that."

The black sand is repelled around wherever Mekuto stands so he isn't inflicted by Sabaku's Sand Jutsu
"Thank you Mekuto.. I owe you one" He says as cheerful as ever

Nauto of Suburbia
03-27-2013, 12:05 PM
(ick. I hate paragraph battles. Its like you're writing a novel or something...)
Cloud uses wind style:super flight and takes to the skies. He continues to survey the battle below.

Nauto of Suburbia
03-27-2013, 12:12 PM
(It's a bad habit. One move at a time just doesn't cut it for me :lol:)
(na na. Its a good thing, makes you seem a lot better and harder on the opponent.) Cloud decides to leave. It was getting too hot for his taste.

Uzumaki Naruto!
03-27-2013, 12:26 PM
(I thought you were in this village? Did you die?) {I was never accepted}

InnerSakura
03-27-2013, 12:42 PM
{I was never accepted}
(I am sorry for that. Shisko has a cap on village members. I cannot allow anyone to join unless he approves. If you can get him to tell you yes, I will add you to the village's member list.)

Nauto of Suburbia
03-27-2013, 12:48 PM
(I am sorry for that. Shisko has a cap on village members. I cannot allow anyone to join unless he approves. If you can get him to tell you yes, I will add you to the village's member list.)
(No. He should join the Hidden Sky. Oh wait, He has a grudge on Noctis...)

Raiden
03-27-2013, 02:23 PM
{I was never accepted}
(try Blood or Rift, or just go Rouge like me, it's funner causing anarchy)

Nauto of Suburbia
03-27-2013, 04:48 PM
(Maybe I'll crush him for Noctis' benefit, then he'll upgrade me to a chunin. lol)

ZeroxNightmare
03-27-2013, 04:54 PM
(Wait, UN has a grudge on Noctis?)

Nauto of Suburbia
03-27-2013, 04:59 PM
(Oh yeah. Hes made two threats by my count so far. It's kinda funny. Waitin' for the hammer to fall.
I should add that he also belittled Noctis when the reboot on this RP happened. Said something about he wasn't good enough.)

ZeroxNightmare
03-27-2013, 05:01 PM
(What are they fighting about?)

konoha chimp
03-27-2013, 05:01 PM
(Guys this isn't a chat thread please stop)

Nauto of Suburbia
03-27-2013, 05:03 PM
(Noctis isn't really fighting. UN posted that he thinks Noctis is a.... what was it? Its on the Hidden Scale thread. I think it was a jerk for the way he posts. (Which of course is Noctis' prerogative.) Nothin's come of it yet.)

Nauto of Suburbia
03-27-2013, 05:04 PM
(Guys this isn't a chat thread please stop)
(Whoops! Sorry, got carried away there.)

ZeroxNightmare
03-27-2013, 05:05 PM
(Sorry there chimp. I'll let the RP continue.)

InnerSakura
03-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Sabaku's eyes widen in shock as he is seemingly terrified. He then begins to laugh sadistically to himself.
"Well I didn't see that coming I must admit." He then goes dead quiet, with his hands in his pockets still as though he is concentrating with much focus.
He then is greeted by Mekuto who stabs him in the arm releasing him from the Genjutsu. Sabaku prayed that Mekuto would show up.
The pain awakens him from the Genjutsu as he is welcomed to a sight of Ayaka charging him with a death-dealing blow.

"Your mistake though, was thinking I had to move at all in order to beat the likes of you."
He retorts.
As Sabaku stomps his foot on the ground the sand from underneath Ayaka shrinks into a sinkhole planning to stick her to the floor and suck her underground to trap her"Black sand whirlpool"
He mutters.
He then forms a one handed sign "Black sand torrent" as a massive wave of sand from behind Subaku comes charging towards the opponent hoping to crush and burn her entire body by the sheer force of the colossal wave heading straight towards her.
He then mutters "Rain down black sand" as what appears as drops of black sand and obsidian kunai as far as the eye can see that literally black out the sky drop down upon Ayaka aiming to kill all of which are controlled by Sabaku so they will follow Ayaka even if she attempts to jump out the way.

"And your last mistake. Thinking to fight me in the Oasis village but I'm not going to go all out on my strength against you.."
As he says that the entire ground 50 meters around Ayaka and Subaku forms into black sand. Too much exposure to black sand causes 3rd degree burning and can paralyze its victims forcing them into the ground.

He then forms hand signs "Fire style: Fire prison" which causes a 70 meter high and wide barrier made entirely of fire to surround only Sabaku, Mekuto and Ayaka allowing the villagers to escape and not allowing anyone to intervene. "Should you want to turn into wind you will find yourself burned alive so I wouldn't advise that."

The black sand is repelled around wherever Mekuto stands so he isn't inflicted by Sabaku's Sand Jutsu
"Thank you Mekuto.. I owe you one" He says as cheerful as ever

Ayaka smiled, as Sabaku actually managed to escape her genjutsu. "Im electrified. Its impressive that you were able to break out of my "Transfixing Incense" technique. Props to your friend, there." She mused, while making a pun of how surprised she was. The man proceeded to perform a jutsu, creating a hole of quicksand in an attempt to bury her alive. "How clever. However that wont work on me." She informed him, as she swiftly cast a handsign.

"Wind Style: Updraft." Ayaka's body began to levitate in midair, avoiding the attack. However, this seemed to be exactly what he wanted. Using the attack from below as a diversion, Sabaku quickly unleashed a massive wave of sand, which came rushing toward Ayaka from behind. She barely had time to react, although she managed to create a shield of air just in time to defend herself.

"Wind Style: Air Dome." The raging torrent of sand washed harmlessly around the woman's body, leaving her unscathed as she remained suspended in midair. That wasnt all however. Suddenly, Ayaka realized that a barrage of kunai were being hurled at her from above. "Wind Style: Tempest!" She shouted, and an extremely powerful windstorm began to brew, sucking in all of the kunai and sending them flying harmlessly in opposite directions.

Sabaku proceeded to explain that she had made a fatal mistake by challenging him to a match within the desert. "Why not let a desert rat stay burrowed in his nest? I can easily snuff you out no matter where you are. These petty cat and mouse games can be easily dealt with." Ayaka stated. All around her the terrain became engulfed in dark colored sand, and Ayaka remained in the air to avoid any damage.

Her opponent began to rapidly form handseals, and a towering wall of flames surrounded them on all sides. Ayaka realized she had no means of escape...or so her opponent assumed. "You are just deciding your doom, I am afraid. You cannot flee from me now." Ayaka told the man, as she prepared to release another jutsu. "While you were trapped within my genjutsu a faint current of electricity was travelling throughout your body. Your fate has been sealed." She said, casting a handsign. Two large rods appeared from the ground, as Ayaka prepared to release another jutsu.

"As I am sure you are aware, every living creature possesses an electrical field around their body. When I infused my lightning chakra into your body, that energy was magnified." She explained. "Lightning Style: Magnetic Pull." Sabaku's body heaved forward, as he was drawn toward the rods protruding from the ground.

"Lightning Style: Thunderdragon!" A large beast shot toward Sabaku as he was pulled toward Ayaka, and at this rate he would not be able to defend himself.

konoha chimp
03-27-2013, 07:07 PM
Sabaku decided it was no longer necessary to talk. He just wanted to get this out the way with so the village could continue as usual unharmed.
"It's over for you." He said surprisingly coldly.

He is dragged free of his will from an electro-magnetic field. This Jutsu is genius he thought admiring it
He thought but noticed at the same time he was attacked with a huge lightning style Jutsu.

Immediately he forms handsigns "Black sand: Obsidian wall" Suddenly an equally large black obsidian wall forms between him and dragon jutsu. The dragon Jutsu travelling at a recklessly high momentum crashes and destroys the obsidian wall however, just as he had planned the wall absorbed the entire blast of the Jutsu

However, he was still flying towards Ayaka He then spreads his arms out and uses another Jutsu "Black sand: Obsidian armour" Suddenly a incredibly dense black armour forms around Sabaku: http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/16/66/83/67/maalre10.jpg Suddenly Sabaku stops dead still from the Jutsu right in front of Ayaka. "Obsidian - A completely non-conductive/magnetic form of igneous rock with an extremerly high density" The armor is strong enough to withstand electric blasts and has too much of a high density to be affected by wind or water.

As he cunningly allowed Ayaka to drag him infront of her close-range Sabaku smiles and begins forming hand signs. "Black sand: Sand Emprisonment" As a 20 meter high and wide black dome of pure black sand - covers them both blocking them from the outside world. "Black sand rotation" The dome starts to spin violently sucking all the wind and air from outside the atmosphere within the dome creating a completely airless atmosphere.
"Black sand: Obsidian dome" The entire dome then turns into obsidian - strong enough to block several lightning blasts and begins to glow red with heat.

Black sand then begins to replace the regular sand on the floor and starts to glow red - if not escaped from soon the sand will begin to burn anything that touches the floor if not countered sooner than 2 turns as carbon monoxide is released due to the heated atmosphere.
Sabaku then forms hand signs "Black sand: Sand barrage" Soon several blasts of razor sharp black sand appear from the walls of the obsidian and are aimed inwards the dome straight towards Ayaka with deadly speed and precision.

"Now. Then I'll warn you. Due to the atmospheric heat of my sand Methane gas is within the dome. What this means is that as soon as a flicker of wind has been created the entire dome will explode annihalating everything in it apart from me and the dome due to the Obsidian density."

With that Sabaku takes his massive broadsword off of his back and swings it with immense speed and precision aimed straight towards Ayaka in the hopes of literally cutting her in half. However, in the time it will take her to deflect/avoid the sword the black sand barrage will of hit her and vise versa.
The Obsidian sword is strong enough to rip apart barriers of water but not high densities of water that can span the area of the dome, however, that shouldn't be possible as the water would be evapourated/absorbed with the sand.

Lightning strikes are rendered useless against the domes barrier and Sabaku's obsidian armour and due to the methane/heat within the atmosphere as soon as an air Jutsu is made a massive explosion will occur within the dome exploding everything within it except the Obsidian.
"Checkmate" Sabaku mutters as he swings his sword vertically down towards Ayaka who pulled him towards her

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 12:42 AM
(what did i miss?)

InnerSakura
03-28-2013, 12:51 AM
(Ayaka invaded the village.)

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 12:52 AM
(who is ayaka, and where are they?)

Nauto of Suburbia
03-28-2013, 12:54 AM
(Isn't ayaka you, Inner?)

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 01:46 AM
Seeing Sabaku's attack Mekuto decided to let him handle it, "You should be immune to any of her poisons, but you're going to feel a bit under the weather tomorrow." Mekuto said as he jumped out of the battle.

Divine Rush
03-28-2013, 01:59 AM
A snake moves up mekutos back to his shoulder he wispers in his ear" don't be alarmed I'm here to just talk "

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 02:05 AM
"You better hope that's all you want" Mekuto said as a viper appeared from the sand below him ready to strike the other snake.

Divine Rush
03-28-2013, 02:12 AM
" lord divine wants me to show you something " the snakes blue eyes start spinning as he shows mekuto everything " divine does not want you to go on not knowing your past "

InnerSakura
03-28-2013, 02:15 AM
Sabaku decided it was no longer necessary to talk. He just wanted to get this out the way with so the village could continue as usual unharmed.
"It's over for you." He said surprisingly coldly.

He is dragged free of his will from an electro-magnetic field. This Jutsu is genius he thought admiring it
He thought but noticed at the same time he was attacked with a huge lightning style Jutsu.

Immediately he forms handsigns "Black sand: Obsidian wall" Suddenly an equally large black obsidian wall forms between him and dragon jutsu. The dragon Jutsu travelling at a recklessly high momentum crashes and destroys the obsidian wall however, just as he had planned the wall absorbed the entire blast of the Jutsu.

However, he was still flying towards Ayaka He then spreads his arms out and uses another Jutsu "Black sand: Obsidian armour" Suddenly a incredibly dense black armour forms around Sabaku: http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/16/66/83/67/maalre10.jpg Suddenly Sabaku stops dead still from the Jutsu right in front of Ayaka. "Obsidian - A completely non-conductive/magnetic form of igneous rock with an extremerly high density" The armor is strong enough to withstand electric blasts and has too much of a high density to be affected by wind or water.

As he cunningly allowed Ayaka to drag him infront of her close-range Sabaku smiles and begins forming hand signs. "Black sand: Sand Emprisonment" As a 20 meter high and wide black dome of pure black sand - covers them both blocking them from the outside world. "Black sand rotation" The dome starts to spin violently sucking all the wind and air from outside the atmosphere within the dome creating a completely airless atmosphere.

"Black sand: Obsidian dome" The entire dome then turns into obsidian - strong enough to block several lightning blasts and begins to glow red with heat.

Black sand then begins to replace the regular sand on the floor and starts to glow red - if not escaped from soon the sand will begin to burn anything that touches the floor if not countered sooner than 2 turns as carbon monoxide is released due to the heated atmosphere.
Sabaku then forms hand signs "Black sand: Sand barrage" Soon several blasts of razor sharp black sand appear from the walls of the obsidian and are aimed inwards the dome straight towards Ayaka with deadly speed and precision.

"Now. Then I'll warn you. Due to the atmospheric heat of my sand Methane gas is within the dome. What this means is that as soon as a flicker of wind has been created the entire dome will explode annihalating everything in it apart from me and the dome due to the Obsidian density."

With that Sabaku takes his massive broadsword off of his back and swings it with immense speed and precision aimed straight towards Ayaka in the hopes of literally cutting her in half. However, in the time it will take her to deflect/avoid the sword the black sand barrage will of hit her and vise versa.
The Obsidian sword is strong enough to rip apart barriers of water but not high densities of water that can span the area of the dome, however, that shouldn't be possible as the water would be evapourated/absorbed with the sand.

Lightning strikes are rendered useless against the domes barrier and Sabaku's obsidian armour and due to the methane/heat within the atmosphere as soon as an air Jutsu is made a massive explosion will occur within the dome exploding everything within it except the Obsidian.
"Checkmate" Sabaku mutters as he swings his sword vertically down towards Ayaka who pulled him towards her

Ayaka was surprised as her opponent managed to defend himself from her thunderdragon attack, constructing a shield of an extremely dense mineral to destroy the lightning jutsu as it collided into the wall with incredible speed and force. The man had a gleam in his eye, and he almost appeared sadistic. Ayaka smirked. He continued to be pulled toward her as his body was drawn to the magnetic force generated by her technique.

Suddenly the man formed armor created from the same rock as before, ensuring his protection as he was yanked toward her. Ayaka knew she would be able to pierce through his defenses using raiton, however it would be no easy task. She watched her assailant, as he prepared to unleash another move.

A wall of dark colored sand surrounds Ayaka and her attacker, obscuring them from view and trapping them both inside the enclosed area. The dome starts to rapidly rotate, and Ayaka begins to quickly make handsigns to allow herself to escape. The walls of the sphere harden, and Ayaka is aware that she will not be able to free herself using brute force alone. The confinement begins to smolder with heat, as Sabaku attempts to suffocate her and burn her alive. However she is not deterred.

The man proceeds to shoot a barrage of sharply honed blades of sand aimed directly at Ayaka's body, attempting to impale her from within the enclosure. Ayaka had a plan, however. "Lightning Style: Body Flash!"

Suddenly, Ayaka's form vanished, reappearing outside the cage. She pulls the rods she had staked earlier out of the sandy gound, holding them in both hands. "I am able to instantaneously warp myself to the location of my lightning rods using my ability to completely transform my body into electricity. Im sorry, but you will have to do much better next time." She tells Sabaku.

He is drawn toward her against his will, his blade drawn. He slashes it downwards, attempting to slash her. She shields herself from his strike using her iron poles, and his sword cashes against the metal making a shrill scraping noise as he applies force behind his swing. "Now you will die." Ayaka stated, running 20,000 volts of electricity through his blade, hopefully electrocuting him and throwing his body into cardiac arrest.
-----------------------------------------------

Sayuri arrives at the scene of the battlefield, and she can detect the same unfamiliar chakra signature from back at the Tatsujin Plateau. She notices a towering wall of flames, and she is able to sense Sabaku's chakra signature coming from within the barrier.

Face stricken with horror, Sayuri wonders what has happened, and she immediately begins to weave signs for a powerful technique. Slamming one hand upon the sand she summons a massive desert plant, which immediately sprouts a bud. Sayuri makes another seal, drawing a massive amount of water from within the pod of the plant. The proceeds to release a powerful torrent of water toward the flames, extinguishing them.

"Sabaku!" Sayuri yells, as she wonders what has became of her bodyguard. She cannot see anything due to the smoke and water vapor clouding her vision. She has no idea if her comrade has survived. She has faith in his abilities, however she cannot shake her concern for his safety.

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 02:47 AM
Mekuto sees the enemy's attack and snaps into action "No time," he said as he leaps forward his viper springs forward and attacks Divine's snake. Making several handsigns "Smoke Dragon Jutsu" the smoke on the battle field spirals upward, clearing the visibility for Sayuri, and remaining able to attack.

Mekuto continues forward forming more handsigns "Fire Style Great Spark" causing a major increase of heat in a small area directly in between Ayaka . The rapid increase in heat causes a concussive blast, seperating the two shinobi.

The swirling smoke takes the form of a dragon and sweeps towards, Ayaka.

InnerSakura
03-28-2013, 04:55 AM
Mekuto sees the enemy's attack and snaps into action "No time," he said as he leaps forward his viper springs forward and attacks Divine's snake. Making several handsigns "Smoke Dragon Jutsu" the smoke on the battle field spirals upward, clearing the visibility for Sayuri, and remaining able to attack.

Mekuto continues forward forming more handsigns "Fire Style Great Spark" causing a major increase of heat in a small area directly in between Ayaka . The rapid increase in heat causes a concussive blast, seperating the two shinobi.

The swirling smoke takes the form of a dragon and sweeps towards, Ayaka.
Ayaka is blasted away from Sabaku just as she is about to deliver the fatal blow. She notices that her battle has been interrupted, and one of the shinobi launches a dragon toward her created from smoke. "Wind Style: Futen! Divine God of Wind!" Ayaka yells, summoning a powerful beast which collided with Mekuto's smoke dragon, obliterating it with little effort. "This is the deity of the wind. Cower before his might." Ayaka stated. "Now witness. Lightning style: Raijin! Divine God of Lightning!" Ayaka proceeded to summon another monstrous creature, and the two opposing forces of lightning and wind combined, creating a giant storm which would destroy Oashisu if it were not stopped. "Storm Style: Repentance!" A loud crack of thunder was heard in the distance, and the entire desert rumbled. An enormous bolt of lightning shot from the heavens, accompanied by a powerful hurricane. "You will now pay the price for your transgression." Ayaka said, as she awaited her opponent's inevitable doom.
--------------------------------------------
Sayuri watched in horror as the village was moments away from being destroyed. "Sabaku, Mekuto! Erect a barrier around the village, and order everyone to flee! Quickly!" Sayuri yelled, frantic. She rapidly created handsigs, and her movements were almost a blur. "Sol Style: Divine Radiance!" The clouds broke overhead, and sunlight beamed down upon Sayuri as she harnessed it's light and energy. Using a huge amount of chakra, Sayuri redirected the individual rays toward the gigantic thunderstorm, creating a powerful blast of energy which shot directly into the gale. The hurricane faded, as the lightning struck the ground creating a massive hole. The village was left unharmed, and Sayuri collapsed to the ground, utterly drained of chakra.
----------------------------------------------
Ayaka stood motionless, unable to grasp what had just occured. The girl had just nullified her jutsu! Baffled, she stared in silent disbelief. Regaining her bearings, the woman proceeded to weave handseals, and a jolt of lightning struck in Sayuri's direction. She was too winded to move, and Ayaka figured she was done for.

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 05:10 AM
A sudden movement took the bolt. "Hello, Sayuri." Managed Gia, before fainting, coughing blood as he fell.

InnerSakura
03-28-2013, 05:24 AM
Sayuri stared in shock as Gia appeared, and the stray bolt of electricity shot through his body. He managed to greet her, before fainting upon the sand. "G..Gia...!" Sayuri stammered, as she tried to move. The woman who had attacked them smiled cheekily. "Ill be going now, it was nice playing with you." Ayaka stated, as she disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Sayuri desperately tried to channel chakra into her palms, however it was no use. She didnt have enough chakra for medical ninjutsu. "Isago, please. Lend me your chakra. I have to heal Gia..!" Sayuri communicated with her biju. Isago responded, waking from his slumber. A surge of chakra engulfed her body, and she quickly channeled it into her palms. She placed her hands over Gia's wound, slowly healing him.

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 05:29 AM
Gia smiled up at her. He then looked at her, as if not sure of his sight. Then his eyes when white as his head fell back. (No, I 'm not dying.)

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 05:31 AM
Mekuto stood in shock he had moved to intercept the blast, but Gia had come out of nowhere and taken the hit. Cold rage boiled inside him "It should've been me" he said his voice a whisper.

InnerSakura
03-28-2013, 05:39 AM
Sayuri stared at Gia, as his head fell backward. An expression of panic crossed her features. "Mekuto, you have to do something. Help me...!" Sayuri asked her friend frantically.

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 05:42 AM
Sayuri, why does my back hurt so muc AHHH!' Came nibi 's voice.

InnerSakura
03-28-2013, 05:49 AM
Sayuri heard the two-tail's voice. "Nibi, is that you..?" Sayuri asked, confused. "What is wrong, Nibi?" She questioned, as she heard his quiet conversation in her head, which only she was privy to.

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 05:55 AM
Sayuri, i am bound to Gia through blood. Wth him in this state, i almost match it,p

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 06:11 AM
Mekuto reached into his satchel pulled out a long thin blade and a parcel of leaves. He ground the leaves into a pulp in his palm, then used the blade to slice his palm open he coated the blade with the concoction made. "This will put him into a comatose state, it'll stop most of his bodily functions, allowing everything to be dedicated to healing." Mekuto said as he held the blade over Gia's heart, "Here we go" he finished looking at both of the shinobi. He drove the blade into Gia's heart, who spasmed and quickly fell still with a slow breath and a slight pulse.

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 08:02 AM
Sabaku then looks extremerly frustrated that he didn't get to finish his battle but is greatful nonetheless *Mutters* "I could of taken her by myself"
Too lost in his own thought to even want to consider anything else that was happening around him. "The next time I see that women, she's dead" he says and disappears within the sand"

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 04:25 PM
'Yeah, thats gonna happen mate.' Said Gia, barely stopping the blade. He made a handsign, and put a hand over his chest. Éarth style healings are great against electric type attacks. Nibi, power me.' Gia's eyes then went catlike and some orange and black cat ears popped fro his head. 'Ah yeah, that was kind of embarassing anyway.....Earth style, ruby healing' The hand glowed ruby red, and began to heal the wound. 'sayuri, can you whack my back into place? it's been bothering me lately.

ZeroxNightmare
03-28-2013, 04:30 PM
(The jinchuuriki's aren't even chosen yet. The staff is still trying to decide whether to put them in at all.)

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 04:34 PM
(...they should have told that to me then. oh well, i an only use it in healing, for now, and i don't use it in battle. more for storyline)

ZeroxNightmare
03-28-2013, 04:37 PM
(All right then. Just keep it off to the side until/if we decide to implicate them.)

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 04:39 PM
(like i said, storyline only. anyway, i'm cool with that. would have been good to be told earlier though... T-T

ZeroxNightmare
03-28-2013, 04:51 PM
(Yeah I just found out about it yesterday. Good day sirs and madams)

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Lightning Style: Body Flash![/COLOR]"

Suddenly, Ayaka's form vanished, reappearing outside the cage. She pulls the rods she had staked earlier out of the sandy gound, holding them in both hands.

Umm Inner you never stuck any lightning rods in the ground in the first place...

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 05:10 PM
(I was kinda baffled when she asked a poison ninja to heal someone)
"See you weren't hurt that bad you drama queen" Mekuto said with a sigh of relief, "Sakabu I hope be great spark didn't hurt you, I couldn't think of any other way of blocking her attack." He said looking towards the ninja, then quickly surveying the area for threats.

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Dude, it's called a relapse. it's what you get, after you've been hit by funneled lightning. dam, it stuffed u my back though, dammit.'

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Umm Inner you never stuck any lightning rods in the ground in the first place...
Check her response to your initial attack its how she used that magnetic pull on you.

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Dude, it's called a relapse. it's what you get, after you've been hit by funneled lightning. dam, it stuffed u my back though, dammit.'
"I could still stab you in the heart and put you in a coma if you'd like" Mekuto said with a quick smile, holding the blade up.

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 05:24 PM
Check her response to your initial attack its how she used that magnetic pull on you.

Weren't the rods next to her though? meaning that they should have been under the dome with her? .. nevermind

"Ah Mekuto yeah I'm fine.. though it looks like I cant say the same for Gia.." He says slightly annoyed "I cant believe I let her get away.. next time she wont be lucky" He mutters

ko lee
03-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Ryouta appears next to Sabaku" I see your conscious now...I also see there was a fight...So how are you doing?" Ryouta said trying not to laugh.

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 06:10 PM
Sabaku just stares bluntly at Ryouta which practically answers for itself how he is feeling
"Not so good.. I just gained consciousness and I feel like I'm about to lose it again" He says tiredly to Ryouta
"But other than that yeah I'm great" He says sarcastically

ko lee
03-28-2013, 06:16 PM
Ryouta just smiles trying not laugh at his friend for his bad luck.c"Don't lose conciousness"Ryouta said calmly "Good I am glad to hear it. So what are we going to do now?" He said in interest.

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 06:34 PM
Sabaku then looks towards the sky now relaxed thanks to his friend
"I guess I'm just going to wait for my next mission I guess.. hopefully the Hikage will decide them soon I don't plan on staying Genin forever.. that is unless the village is attack before I even get the chance" *Crosses his fingers so he doesn't jinx himself*

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 06:40 PM
'No, you can not stab me again. Lady sayuri, my hikage, whatever you want your title to be, are you ok? you look a bit spaced out.

ko lee
03-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Sabaku then looks towards the sky now relaxed thanks to his friend
"I guess I'm just going to wait for my next mission I guess.. hopefully the Hikage will decide them soon I don't plan on staying Genin forever.. that is unless the village is attack before I even get the chance" *Crosses his fingers so he doesn't jinx himself*

"Yeah I hope we get missions soon" Ryouta said "I still haven't even gotten to see Sayuri since I have been back" Ryouta said in disappointment. "Surely we won't get attacked again today."

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 06:47 PM
Sabaku lets out a huge laugh "At this rate you're never going to see her! and I wouldn't be too sure about that, it seems a day doesn't guy by when we're attacked"
he then thinks deeply
"No worries though if we do get attacked I'll just have to use my wind style: Air ball jutsu or maybe my sunasoo jutsu" ;)

ko lee
03-28-2013, 06:54 PM
"You may be right" Ryouta said"Its true no ones happy unless our village is attacked" Ryouta began to laugh as he said "I will use my Evening Beaver attack"

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 06:58 PM
"Not before I use my evening peacock" ;)

ko lee
03-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Ryouta laughed" I am have to go deliver some scrolls to the council, want to come with?" Ryouta asked as he re-adjusted the bag on his back.

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 07:01 PM
"Sure why not" He laughs tagging along with Ryouta

ko lee
03-28-2013, 07:05 PM
" The renovations of the village are nice a lot can happen in a year." Ryouta said to Sabaku as they walk.

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 07:10 PM
"I always wondered how it is this village handles its construction.. I'm guessing its from sand right?" Says Sabaku lost in thought

ko lee
03-28-2013, 07:13 PM
"I thank the majority is but I do believe that the building are still made primarily from wood." Ryouta said "But it is a really good question."

Bombs266
03-28-2013, 07:15 PM
*shrugs, picks up Sayuri bridal style, and starts walking into the village,

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Mekuto sighs and lights a cigar, he breathes the first of the smoke onto the blade he's holding, the coating on the blade turns black and vanishes. Placing the blade back in to his satchel we walks over to the gate house and rests in the shade.

Sephiroth
03-28-2013, 07:57 PM
Roy appeared as he walked towards the entrance of the village.

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Mekuto stood and walked toward Roy, "Hello, may I ask what has brought you to our village," he was relaxed, but stern not willing to let the man pass without permission.

Sephiroth
03-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Mekuto stood and walked toward Roy, "Hello, may I ask what has brought you to our village," he was relaxed, but stern not willing to let the man pass without permission.

Roy just shrugged and continue to walk ignoring the man.

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 08:04 PM
Mekuto made several handsigns a wall raised in front of Roy and a pitfall opened behind it, "I was being nice, but I'm insisting now leave no one here is in the mood for this farce" Mekuto said with a slight tinge of anger in his voice.

Sephiroth
03-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Mekuto made several handsigns a wall raised in front of Roy and a pitfall opened behind it, "I was being nice, but I'm insisting now leave no one here is in the mood for this farce" Mekuto said with a slight tinge of anger in his voice.

Roy just shook his head as he placed his hand on the wall, the wall be came mud as it fell to the ground and filled up the pitfall. Roy just jumped over it and headed towards the Ramen shop

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 08:11 PM
Roy just shook his head as he placed his hand on the wall, the wall be came mud as it fell to the ground and filled up the pitfall. Roy just jumped over it and headed towards the Ramen shop
Mekuto sighed "You could've just asked to come into the village," he made several handsigns the bottom of the pitfall exploded launching the mud towards the airborne Roy.

joon
03-28-2013, 08:14 PM
(He's just going to get some ramen. :lol: What harm will that do?)

Sephiroth
03-28-2013, 08:16 PM
Mekuto sighed "You could've just asked to come into the village," he made several handsigns the bottom of the pitfall exploded launching the mud towards the airborne Roy.

Roy sighed as the mud came towards him, quickly hardening the first part of it as he used it to press and jump off of as he landed safely watching the thick mud cover the entrance of the village and some one the new buildings, "Must suck to have brand new buildings covered in mud. Good job i bet Sayuri will be so proud." Roy chuckled as he waved to the man and walked off before disappearing

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 08:18 PM
(He's just going to get some ramen. :lol: What harm will that do?)
(Same point of having a gate house why couldn't he just say I'm here for some food.;))

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 08:21 PM
Roy sighed as the mud came towards him, quickly hardening the first part of it as he used it to press and jump off of as he landed safely watching the thick mud cover the entrance of the village and some one the new buildings, "Must suck to have brand new buildings covered in mud. Good job i bet Sayuri will be so proud." Roy chuckled as he waved to the man and walked off before disappearing
Mekuto slams his hand on the ground a much larger wall rises and blocks the mud, Mekuto sees Roy has disappeared. Making several handsigns a duplicate formed from smoke, and trailed the ninja.

Sephiroth
Same point of having a gate house why couldn't he just say I'm here for some food.;)

maybe i dont talk to people who assume im here to destory things etc,

joon
((Yeah but you attacked him and he didn't even do anything. lolol That's like kankuro coming in the leaf village and kakashi just rushes at him and lightning blades his stomach. :lol: So eagar to hurt someone.)

Sephiroth
03-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Mekuto slams his hand on the ground a much larger wall rises and blocks the mud, Mekuto sees Roy has disappeared. Making several handsigns a duplicate formed from the smoke, and trailed the ninja.

Roy stoped before he entered the Ramen shop, "If you want to fight I will give you one. But if not leave me alone."

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 08:22 PM
(Yeah because I'm pretty sure the main reason seph came to the village was to make his role play character it some ramen right -_-)

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 08:23 PM
Roy stoped before he entered the Ramen shop, "If you want to fight I will give you one. But if not leave me alone."

And... the motives show

Raiden
03-28-2013, 08:23 PM
(Oh snap, this is going to start a war between Oasis and Rift)

Sephiroth
03-28-2013, 08:25 PM
(Oh snap, this is going to start a war between Oasis and Rift)

(over some freakin Ramen, but if a war starts itll be fun)

konoha chimp
03-28-2013, 08:26 PM
(That should get the near-dead rift village active xD)

Raiden
03-28-2013, 08:28 PM
(over some freakin Ramen, but if a war starts itll be fun)
(Although a funny concept, oddly it makes a cool one to xD)

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 08:29 PM
(All I said was "Hello, may I ask what has brought you to our village," no lighting blades no you shall not pass, just asked a question, and people think I over reacted)
"I don't want any fight inside the village, but what are your intentions" the clone said looking at Mekuto.

Sephiroth
03-28-2013, 08:30 PM
Roy again shrugged, "Then leave me alone.For a peaceful village you all have proven me wrong and I am loseing respect for you all, I wonder who Sayuri would take that?" Roy glared at the man before going inside

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 08:41 PM
"Geez people today, no sense of courtesy" the clone said before backing off and moving to an adjacent rooftop. Leaving the ninja be, but watching from a disturbance.

Sephiroth
03-28-2013, 08:42 PM
Roy sat down as he ordered himself a bowl of ramen as he pulled out a small book and read some as he ate

joon
03-28-2013, 09:03 PM
(All I said was "Hello, may I ask what has brought you to our village," no lighting blades no you shall not pass, just asked a question, and people think I over reacted)
"I don't want any fight inside the village, but what are your intentions" the clone said looking at Mekuto.
(Just seemed like you attacked him because he didn't want to talk to you. :lol:

Mekuto
03-28-2013, 09:12 PM
(Just seemed like you attacked him because he didn't want to talk to you. :lol:
(Guardhouse and the guy guarding the village, it's kinda in my job description to talk to people entering, and stop them if they are not willing to cooperate.:))

Sephiroth
03-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Roy finished his bowl of Ramen and paid the woman, "Thank you it was great!" Roy bowed as he marked out something in his book as he left the Ramen shop.

Shisko Shi
03-28-2013, 09:40 PM
War you say? *All blood ninja pull a bench stand's like at a football game and sit down ready to watch*

This will be fun.

ZeroxNightmare
03-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Zephyr sits on top of a roof, reading a book. He finishes, then closes the book. He then leaves the Oasis.

Shisko Shi
03-28-2013, 11:51 PM
So we arrive.

Raiden
03-28-2013, 11:54 PM
Yes we have

*I begin walk towards the gate, my Queen fallows behind*
http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p545/Carnagepool/SteelTermiteQueen_zpsfa21fab4.jpg

Shisko Shi
03-28-2013, 11:57 PM
"So.. What is it you need to do here? If you do not mind me asking."

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 12:01 AM
"That is a good question," Mekuto said moving in front of the two ninja, rapidly making several handsign. A massive earthen wall comes from the ground and a hundred cannons appear on the expanse of the battlement "Great Wall Jutsu". He continues making handsign "Summoning Jutsu" three huge Vipers appear perched along the battlements, "I will not let you enter the village with your pet."

ZeroxNightmare
03-29-2013, 12:04 AM
Zephyr, on his way out, senses two new chakra signatures.
"This'll be good."

Raiden
03-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Nothing really, I do plan in taking them out for there resources now for disrespecting me in my last visit, Oh how this place use to be much more civilized before them damn Twins came into the picture, oh look, one ninja thinks he can stop us, wheres the one who uses Black Sand .

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 12:12 AM
"Boy if you are smart you will stop that. To make a threat to the Chikage will only set war with me and the others."

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 12:16 AM
"Boy if you are smart you will stop that. To make a threat to the Chikage will only set war with me and the others."
"You and your friend cannot enter Oasis with ill intent, that will be the cause of war," Mekuto said sternly "I offer no threat and no offense, but the defense of this gate has fallen to me and I cannot let you pass in this manner." Mekuto knew this was not a good situation tendrils of smoke began to seep out of his body he was preparing himself to die fighting if need be.

ZeroxNightmare
03-29-2013, 12:18 AM
Zephyr leaves Oasis.
Getting involved now would only serve to bring the Rift into the war, and I'm not endangering the Rift.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 12:20 AM
"Wind gale." Soon he blew the smoke away. Not harmful at all.

"Stop you child. YOu do not know what I am here for. You assume and that will be the end of you. I am here to see the kage."

I give a sign that I will meet raiden later as I can only go in.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 12:26 AM
Mekuto presses his hands on the wall, "I will not bar the path of a Kage" a portion of the wall hinges outward for the Chikage to enter. "I do not know if you will be received, but you will be commentated at the Kage Palace." The gate shuts behind the Kage and Mekuto stands silently as smoke continues to stream from his body.

Sephiroth
03-29-2013, 12:27 AM
Roy yawned as he felt a gust of wind as he walked towards the gate. "What is happening...that stupid ninja most likely.."

Raiden
03-29-2013, 12:30 AM
You think smoke is gonna harm me you little ****!!!!!!! Tell the Black Sand coward to come out here now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(remember, we are Rping, I remember yesterday somebody got mad over this)

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 12:30 AM
With that inside he summons on his shoulders two wolf heads that would suck up any smoke for protection. he then headed for the Kages palace.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 12:31 AM
*regain composer*

I'm sorry, but could you please tell the Black Sand Ninja to come out.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 12:31 AM
You think smoke is gonna harm me you little ****!!!!!!! Tell the Black Sand coward to come out here now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(remember, we are Rping, I remember yesterday somebody got mad over this)

What do you mean got mad?

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 12:33 AM
"My smoke can do many things, he is not here to be gotten, so your anger is wasted," Mekuto said to the ninja, "what is your intent, why have you come to our village with a beast of war?"

Raiden
03-29-2013, 12:33 AM
What do you mean got mad?
(Somebody Seph knows, him and seph were Rping and the other guy got mad when Seph cut him with words, mind you, no cussing was in that post Saph put up)

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 12:35 AM
With that inside he summons on his shoulders two wolf heads that would suck up any smoke for protection. he then headed for the Kages palace.
(My smoke is only around my body I haven't done anything with it yet. Also I wouldn't use it inside the village lightly no need to worry.)

Raiden
03-29-2013, 12:35 AM
"My smoke can do many things, he is not here to be gotten, so your anger is wasted," Mekuto said to the ninja, "what is your intent, why have you come to our village with a beast of war?"
This, beast as you put it, was how I traveled here, The Black Sand ninja has been spreading words that he defeated me in battle and killed me, I wanted to see if this was fact for my self.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 12:39 AM
"Then I will tell him you are not dead, but he is not here, and I cannot let your pet enter. Dismiss it in good will, promise me you have no will intent and I shall let you pass." Mekuto said wanting to defuse tension, but still wary of the man.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 12:42 AM
*she disappears* There.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 12:46 AM
(Wait who got mad at what?!)

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 12:47 AM
A portion of the wall disappears revealing a portion of the gate, "You may enter," Mekuto says watching the ninja enter the village.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 12:47 AM
(ask Saph or look at the Rift village, I forgot the guys name, it was Bad Blood man lol)

Raiden
03-29-2013, 12:48 AM
*I enter, heading towards the palace*

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 01:00 AM
The slab of earth rises and two of the vipers burrow into the ground, Mekuto makes several handsigns and a second Mekuto appears. One of the Mekuto's move into the village.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 01:03 AM
*I reach the palace, waiting outside of it*

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 01:09 AM
Mekuto approaches Raiden, "You may enter and receive refreshment," he said motioning to the door.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 01:10 AM
Okay, sure

*I head inside*

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 01:15 AM
I then head inside the building. "Wow... They really made this place beautiful."

(I saw.... I thanked you for helping stop it. LEt that be a warning what I said to anyone else wanting to argue.)

Raiden
03-29-2013, 01:19 AM
(yeah I saw)

Hmm, all I see are clay pots and paintings, with some plants.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 01:24 AM
Mekuto follows the two silently, making sure not to intrude on them.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 01:28 AM
"Hold on.." He then placed his hands on the gorund. Soon 4 blue fire wolves appeared. Their hearing greatly higher then any animal and will only burn what threatens me.

"Make sure we are not followed... We have no reason to attack or hurt. Just business Kage to Kage with a rogue." The wolves followed.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 01:30 AM
I'm assuming she's sleeping right now. Maybe we will find her in the bed room, or should we wait in her office.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 01:32 AM
"Yes."

Raiden
03-29-2013, 01:34 AM
*5 Termites exit out of body, there job is to find Sayuri*

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 01:36 AM
"You may wait in the office or the conference room, the personal chambers are off limits to all," Mekuto said from behind them. He moved to stand in front of the door to the Kage's wing, "as a kage you must understand the need for a place to yourself."

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 01:37 AM
"Yes That is true. Mind showing us there?"

Raiden
03-29-2013, 01:40 AM
I see, my place was a secret to all except for my lover, friend and uncle.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 01:43 AM
*5 Termites exit out of body, there job is to find Sayuri*
Mekuto summons a pair of normal sized vipers, "Your termites are also forbidden to enter the kage's wing," he said looking at them the idea of him allowing bugs into the kage wing was crazy. He pondered the repercussions of bugs in the kage's bed and was striken with the image of being flayed alive for allowing it. "No... no bugs in the Kage's quarters."

Raiden
03-29-2013, 01:44 AM
Hmm, I see you noticed them, although there the size of snowflakes

*I snap my fingers, and they return to me*

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 01:47 AM
"Yes That is true. Mind showing us there?"
"The office is this way" he said walking past the ninjas and gesturing forward with his hand.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 01:48 AM
"Alright. Alright. Pleas eshow us the Confrance room please." Murai said with a smile.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 01:49 AM
"The office is this way" he said walking past the ninjas and gesturing forward with his hand.

"Thank you." He said smiling as they entered the room.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 01:49 AM
*fallows*

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 01:56 AM
Mekuto walks to a door and opens it revealing a large room with sweeping windows, overlooking the village. To the left is a large desk and and simple chairs, to the right is a much more luxuriously furnished area. With several couches, and easy chairs positioned around a serving table, and a fireplace to the side. Mekuto gestures to the side, "for our guests while you wait, would you like some tea or perhaps something stronger?"

Raiden
03-29-2013, 02:07 AM
I would like some water.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 02:15 AM
"I am good." Soon he summoned his two Body Guards.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/155968900/blood_ninja_by_BlkCelebration.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=Blood+Ninja&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=2AK8UKRMjS5MMM&tbnid=43bFDvSbEo_BbM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fblkcelebration.deviantart.com%2Fa rt%2Fblood-ninja-155968900&ei=oE1VUdeCJ8ifiQK7sYHQCg&bvm=bv.44442042,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNEybZpFPeL0K1up3Dtd4K7goq3OZA&ust=1364631319898185)

This is the Royal Guard of the Blood Village.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 02:15 AM
Mekuto walks over to a bell and rings it, servers enter the room with a trays of tea, water, coffee, dates, pomegranate, a selection of pastries and all the accoutrements of jams, lemon wedges, and chocolate fondue. Placing them on the serving table and leaving quietly, one of the servers brings a cup of coffee to Mekuto who gingerly takes a sip, then said "please help yourselves there is a great bounty in our desert to be enjoyed."

Raiden
03-29-2013, 02:18 AM
*I take some water* So how did the cliff lose this land?

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 02:19 AM
(you guys are so serious compared to me:p)

Raiden
03-29-2013, 02:21 AM
(I'm Rp burned out for the day thinks to my Flashback thread lol)

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 02:21 AM
(Well yea. Afetr the smoke I do not trust you. I got my wolves and guards with the smoke sucking thing and not taking the food or drink... Yea I am watching you.)

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 02:22 AM
I then begin to talk to him hin head. I am using a special jutsu.

Read PM

Raiden
(De Termites sense no poison among the items he brought us)

Mekuto
*I take some water* So how did the cliff lose this land?
"I am not sure, I know little of this land or how even the village came to be," Mekuto said lightly. "I was found half-dead in the deep desert and brought here I liked it here and was a skilled defender so it wasn't hard to find employment as a ninja" he said drinking more of his coffee.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 02:24 AM
What were you doing in the middle of a desert?

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 02:26 AM
(Well yea. Afetr the smoke I do not trust you. I got my wolves and guards with the smoke sucking thing and not taking the food or drink... Yea I am watching you.)
(I had no contact with any thing served to you, now if I had handed you a cup with one of my fingers inside the rim, or smelled the coffee or tea. Then you might worry, but nothing malicious for now.)

Raiden
03-29-2013, 02:39 AM
Touchy Subject?

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 02:41 AM
(:lol: As a Kage I can not take chances. I must be sure to stay safe.)

"SO.. I heared that back in the old days that this used to be Cliff?

Have you heared of a man named Gin? Gin hayabusa of the Shadow? Before the big change happend. this was before the distruction of Oasis."

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 02:45 AM
(Are you sure this imaginary coffee is delicious:))

Mekuto looked up in thought, "no I have no recollection of that name, or the village of the cliff for that matter" he said after thinking for a while.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 02:57 AM
"hmm Strange. That is fine. Thank you." He said with a smile. He still wearing his Kage cloths he sat down and began to meditate.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 03:11 AM
Hmm, Gin's time must have been after my own.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 03:13 AM
"And before that of my memory"

Raiden
03-29-2013, 03:15 AM
So, what is taking your Kage long?

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 03:26 AM
"The desert if a very fond hiding place for rogue ninja and the such, she has been very busy of late protecting the village, and managing efforts to purge the area of vagrants, she even has spent time healing some of our wounded," Mekuto said gesturing over the table out to the village below, "Our wealth is a beacon to the greedy and we are all that protects this paradise in these lifeless lands. As I said she may not be able to meet with you today. If you would like lodging while you wait or perhaps you can leave a message and I will ensure a meeting is set." Mekuto finished with a shrug showing there was nothing more to be done then wait.

Raiden
03-29-2013, 03:28 AM
I will wait out then.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 03:47 AM
"Yes... Gin was a man of fear. A formor ANBU for the Kage of the Shadow Village. He was the last other then a little Hayabusa boy. They both weilded powerful and deadly eyes. Gin just before his death unlocked the ultimate form. He was deadly... I Could not beat him if I tried. I am sure the Kage here knows of Gin... He attack the old Oasis."

Raiden
03-29-2013, 03:52 AM
Hmm, this tells me much, I see the Shadow had more powerful Shinobi besides that Ushinau girl.

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 03:55 AM
"That is until he branded him self as a rogue. He killed 80% of his fellow shinobi all to get revenge. I can not image him being back. He cursed all for the distruction of his old home Village.... The Village Hidden in the Grave.."

Raiden
03-29-2013, 03:58 AM
Hmmm...........

Shisko Shi
03-29-2013, 04:13 AM
"What?"

Raiden
03-29-2013, 04:16 AM
The Grave and Necrology, they have connections in definition. I'm drawing dots in my head is all

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 07:47 AM
Sayuri arrived back at the Hikage mansion, after being escorted away from the earlier scene by Gia. After she had helped whack his back into place, he had abruptly requested to leave. Carrying her such a long way had seemed to take it's toll on him, and she offered to allow him a rest at the palace. "My younger sister Misa will ensure you are well served while you stay here." Sayuri assured him. Suddenly, one of Sayuri's assistants came running out of the large doors of the front entryway. "Lady Hikage...!" He stopped infront of her, bowing courteously as he gasped for breath. "You have visitors milady. They are awaiting your arrival." He explained briefly. "Right. Thank you, please inform them I will be there momentarily. I apologize for the wait." Sayuri told him, as she promptly headed toward her private room to change into her formal kage attire.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 08:53 AM
A viper appeared at Sayuri's window and slipped into the room it had a message around it's neck.
-Two ninja in office, distracted, meet me inside or at the gate-
(Inside the office)
Mekuto walked to a window opening it slightly, and lit a cigar he began to smoke, exhaling the smoke out of the window.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 09:25 AM
Is walking towards the village a black cloak wrapped around him.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 09:30 AM
Is walking towards the village a black cloak wrapped around him.
Mekuto jumps from the massive wall, "may I ask you what your busness is with our village," he said gesturing to the battlements with its multiple cannons and the gigantic viper perched on top of the wall. "He are sorta on high alert right now, it might not be the best time," Mekuto finished with a smile.

AeoKyn
03-29-2013, 09:30 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/563672_10151598098951320_1516359543_n.jpg
(I don't care if it looks like a hat.)

A strange image comes across Mekuto's eyes for a second. A blindfolded man with two badgers and then in an instant it was gone.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 09:33 AM
Looks up at you. "I need to speak to sayuri." The voice sound farmiler.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 09:34 AM
Sayuri heard a noise outside the window, and she turned to see one of Mekuto's vipers as it slithered down the wall. She noticed a note fastened around its neck, explaining in kanji that two visitors were waiting for her inside the office. "Please tell Mekuto I am aware of our company, and I will be there momentarily." Sayuri told the snake. It flicked it's tongue, and with a slight jerk of its head in affirmative it slid through the crack in the doorway to go deliver the message.

Sayuri made her way toward the Hikage's headquarters, her robes flowing behind her as she swiftly walked along the hallway. She stopped at the entry, detecting Mekuto's chakra signature through the wood. Turning the handle she walked inside, noticing the man standing in a corner smoking a cigar. "Hello, Mekuto. Did you need me?" She asked.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 09:39 AM
Looks up at you. "I need to speak to sayuri." The voice sound farmiler.
"I'll send her a message there are several ninjas waiting for an audience" Mekuto said calmly, "you may want to wait at the ramen shop."

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 09:40 AM
Tell her its urgent and the message is from a old friend.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 09:41 AM
Walks into the ramen shop.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 09:47 AM
"These two have come to see you, but I do believe they fell asleep," Mekuto said looking at the two ninja sprawed out on the couches, "I told them we would provide rooms." A whiff of smoke comes to Mekuto's attention, also there is another ninja who wishes to speak to at the ramen shop.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 10:06 AM
Sayuri looked at the two ninja who were sleeping soundly in her office, and a look of surprise crossed her face. "I apologize...My arrival must be very late. I assumed these two would be waiting within the guest quarters." Sayuri said, slightly embarrassed as Mekuto explained they had refused rooms.

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 10:15 AM
"Do not worry we have all been embroiled of late," Mekuto said lightly "This is your village and you are entitled to make people wait especially if they barge in without an appointment." Mekuto walked between the ninjas and poured another cup of coffee. "I say let them sleep they're is plenty things to do that would be more enjoyable than this conversation."

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Waits anxiously in the ramen shop fiddling with a talisman.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 10:45 AM
"Do not worry we have all been embroiled of late," Mekuto said lightly "This is your village and you are entitled to make people wait especially if they barge in without an appointment." Mekuto walked between the ninjas and poured another cup of coffee. "I say let them sleep they're is plenty things to do that would be more enjoyable than this conversation."
"Thank you for escorting these two." Sayuri told him, looking at the two shinobi. "You explained in your note that you would meet me here or outside the village. Is anything wrong?" She asked. "I agree, we should handle other affairs since our guests are asleep."

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 10:51 AM
"I erected a battlement and cannons at the gates to restrict passage when these two arrived, Uzura my viper is there guarding the gate." Mekuto said with a sigh, "so let's let them rest and see to the other issues?"

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 11:01 AM
"Yes, that would be desirable." Sayuri agreed, as Mekuto suggested handling other matters. "I hope you havent received too much trouble while I was away." She apologized. "Also, have you ever retrieved those items I requested you recover out in the desert?" Sayuri asked. "I know your mission was a success, and I have not been able to repay you for your efforts.'' She told him. They both decided to head off toward the village's market place, where another guest was apparently waiting for a meeting with the Hikage.

AeoKyn
03-29-2013, 11:02 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/543705_10151598297986320_1369388029_n.jpg

(Mekuto! Also I won't spam anymore)

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 11:09 AM
(Aeo! Also, dont worry about it as long as it's only one little post. lol.)

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 11:15 AM
Mekuto set off with Sayuri to the ramen shop, "Nothing to difficult" he said, "about the items..... I had my snake eat them," he finished quickly looking away from her trying to repress a laugh.

Greenrust
03-29-2013, 11:34 AM
Feels sayuri's chakra and relaxs.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 11:42 AM
Mekuto set off with Sayuri to the ramen shop, "Nothing to difficult" he said, "about the items..... I had my snake eat them," he finished quickly looking away from her trying to repress a laugh.
"You had one of your vipers eat them?" Sayuri asked incredulously. "There were important food items in those crates..." She stared in disbelief. "They will be digested by now."

Mekuto
03-29-2013, 11:50 AM
"I had to get the supplies out of there and I thought of that," Mekuto said with a light chuckle "My viper coated the crates in a mud cocoon, does this mean I have to be the one who cleans the crates?" He asked with faking a serious face, he was really enjoying not being stuck in the room with the snoring Chikage.

InnerSakura
03-29-2013, 12:03 PM
"I had to get the supplies out of there and I thought of that," Mekuto said with a light chuckle "My viper coated the crates in a mud cocoon, does this mean I have to be the one who cleans the crates?" He asked with faking a serious face, he was really enjoying not being stuck in the room with the snoring Chikage.
"I believe I will give you that task." Sayuri nodded, as she thought about it. She knew Mekuto wouldnt mind, afterall.