PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Oasis


Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Bombs266
05-18-2013, 03:44 PM
(crystalinne style FTW, i got ruby spikes in my arms and onyx coronas. now let's stop spamming up the thread) Gia, feeling hungry, started to walk down the street, going to a soup place. he was in his false form, so he looked human. he saw a shadow behind him, swung round to confront it, and felt the pain of a knife driven through his ribs. He was sent tumbling by a left hook. he felt someone take one of his stones, and then he managed to get his wings out. he tried, with everything he had, to find sayuri. when he did, he ran out of energy, and tumbled to the ground, hitting the earth next to her, his chest bleeding, unconscious, but alive.

(edit in: seriously, we can fight about wings, but no-body sees my almost die?)

Greenrust
05-18-2013, 05:04 PM
(I'm waiting for inner to get on as my next point is mainly about her. When she answers ill act midily concerned, just midily ;))

Bombs266
05-18-2013, 05:07 PM
(eh, i'm mainly counting on her to do something.)

Greenrust
05-18-2013, 05:13 PM
(eh, i'm mainly counting on her to do something.)

(Good plan considering I won't have anything remotally like a healing jutsu for a while.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-18-2013, 11:48 PM
Hisana is in the air as she jumped over the gate and lands with a skid inside the village. she then forms a sign with her hands to concentrate lightning to her nose so she can smell Gia's location. "hmm.... ah found him!" she claimed as she then charges her feet again and a tail of lightning behind her followed as she soon gets to Gia's lifeless body. "Gia!!!" she yelled getting on her knees to pick him up and take him to a different spot. they soon appear on top of a building roof where she sets him gently down. "Gia! what happened!" she screams as she looks at his wounds to see where to start from

Bombs266
05-18-2013, 11:50 PM
'he got...my dam..... body...stone.....' Said gia, spitting blood with each word.

Sir Michael
05-18-2013, 11:52 PM
Michael arrives, to see a very wounded Gia, and a concerned Hisana.

"Holy sh!t! What happened?!" Michael said, preparing a Nature Style jutsu.

Bombs266
05-18-2013, 11:54 PM
(you don't know in RP yet, say something about the blood on the street.

Sir Michael
05-18-2013, 11:56 PM
( I kinda did. )

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-18-2013, 11:58 PM
'he got...my dam..... body...stone.....' Said gia, spitting blood with each word.

"shh.. don't talk now, tell me the details later, we need to heal those wounds!" she said putting her hand over his mouth gently so he wouldn't speak anymore. she then uses her other hand and weaves it as a small spark flows through it "lightning style: lightning regeneration" she said as she gently touches Gia as a small flow of lightning rushes through him. the lightning is harmless, what it does is speed up the body healing method by making the body and blood flow a bit faster in the areas where there is an injury. Gia slowly heals as Hisana leans him on her a bit to he doesn't breath in blood.

Bombs266
05-18-2013, 11:58 PM
(but we're on a roof top....idk. just do whatever.)

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:01 AM
(Then i'm on the rooftop.)

(Has anyone noticed we make jutsu's for stuff, and barely use them again?)

"Hisana, don't bother using any healing… Allow me too." he said, forming handsigns.

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 12:01 AM
( green your decay style is wack if its decay it takes years for something to decay if you had decayed style winds they would crumble and you'd fall to the group decay style is the stupidest idea anyone has thought of and to use it you'd have to TM

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 12:03 AM
(Then i'm on the rooftop.)

(Has anyone noticed we make jutsu's for stuff, and barely use them again?)

"Hisana, don't bother using any healing… Allow me too." he said, forming handsigns.

"too late, I am already administering him"

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:03 AM
'no, it will hit you back. healing won't work, because my body stone isn't here. it will just do the damage to me that you tried to heal, and then you will be hit by it as well.'

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:04 AM
'Hisana may be able to, if she can use her stone to get around it.'

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:06 AM
"No, Gia. This jutsu is special. It can heal anything, no matter the damage. But… I can no longer use Nature Style. This jutsu will help you live without your body stone. It is worth it."

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:07 AM
'i can't you fool, half of my brain is made of that god-dam rock!' He said, his anger getting worse due to the stone being in corrupt hands.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 12:09 AM
'no, it will hit you back. healing won't work, because my body stone isn't here. it will just do the damage to me that you tried to heal, and then you will be hit by it as well.'

'Hisana may be able to, if she can use her stone to get around it.'

Hisana stops before is goes on any further. "you mean to swath the stone with the jutsu I am using?" she asked as the jutsu had no effect on her as it repelled back

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:10 AM
"No, it can also change something in your body that isn't original substance. So the rock half, can return to normal. Now, explain. Who stole your body stone? And what is it with these things"

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:11 AM
'no, not exactly. the stone missing made a sort of shield. the other stones may let you through. if you can find a way to use a earht healing, like my ruby healing, it will work better.

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:13 AM
(Guys, I wanna lose Nature Style, DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME!)

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:13 AM
'ok, my body stones where there when i was born. should the stones in my head be changed, i die. it's impossible to change it.the other stones are my body and mind stone, and the five emotion stones that one day will join to make the soul stone. should any of these stones be destroyed, i would die, and should any be taken to far for to long, i will die. lot of death, isn't it?

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:14 AM
(this is a plot i had for ages, and i got more to come, you cna't change it. besides, i already said to sayuri it can't be changed without my death)

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:14 AM
"Indeed, but WHO stole it?"

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:15 AM
(Atleast let me heal your damage.)

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:15 AM
'i...don't know.'

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 12:16 AM
'no, not exactly. the stone missing made a sort of shield. the other stones may let you through. if you can find a way to use a earht healing, like my ruby healing, it will work better.

"but I don't have earth style! can't we just use water to cover up the wounds for a bit and then get that rock thing back?"

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:16 AM
(lol, you can probably argue with nine on that one. she's hesitant about it, i think.)

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:17 AM
'that...might work. but it will take time to get the stone.'

(mainly coz this is my last post for now, might be back later.)

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:18 AM
"But I have Earth Style!"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 12:23 AM
'that...might work. but it will take time to get the stone.'

(mainly coz this is my last post for now, might be back later.)

(okays)
"okay, then I will cover you up for now, might take you some where else too" she said as she formed a bi of signs and formed out water from her hand. she moves it to the wounded areas as the water fills them up to be almost like temporary skin and to prevent any more blood loss

"But I have Earth Style!"

"do you know how to use the rock properly?"

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:25 AM
"No… But you can teach me!"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 12:27 AM
"but the thing is I don't know how to explain it well enough to fit that brain of yours!!" she screamed

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:29 AM
"Hey! My IQ is higher than most guys my age! I know we got off on the wrong hand but come on now!"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 12:31 AM
"you age <.< and what age is that"

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:32 AM
"17! I also know four chakra natures, i'm not weak, ya know!"

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:33 AM
'Hisana, he just...' *he coughed a little* ' how about we go somewhere... Near the ground?

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:36 AM
"Okay." he said nicely, picking Gia up, jumping off the rooftop, and landing on the ground.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 12:40 AM
"17! I also know four chakra natures, i'm not weak, ya know!"

'Hisana, he just...' *he coughed a little* ' how about we go somewhere... Near the ground?

"Okay." he said nicely, picking Gia up, jumping off the rooftop, and landing on the ground.
(how can you have 4? you are only allowed to have 3, you have to remove one)
"I am 18 an thus have a higher IQ" she replied
"well he is already doi-" she sees Michael pick him up "carry him carefully you idiot!! you'll cause more pain" she yelled going down as well

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:42 AM
"Go get Sayuri or something! Or course i'm being careful! Just tell me what to do!"

(And I never knew that, I might just redo all my natures, idk.)

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:43 AM
'Pass me to hisana please' he said, winking

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 12:45 AM
"Go get Sayuri or something! Or course i'm being careful! Just tell me what to do!"

(And I never knew that, I might just redo all my natures, idk.)

(lol)

"why would I want to get her! I a a wanted criminal here! that's basically walking into my own grave!!"

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:46 AM
"Okay." he said as he passes Gia over to Hisana.

"Theres something I need to try."

Michael places his hands on his own chest, creating a bright light, extracting a lime green orb.

"This is Nature Style! Use it for something."

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:48 AM
Michael places his hands on his own chest again, this time extracting a white orb.

"Here, this is Wind Style."

He then extracts a teal orb.

"This, is Water Style."

"These won't give you the powers of them, but they can heal you.

He places the three orbs on Gia's chest, then absorbing into his skin.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 12:48 AM
Hisana hold on to Gia "what?" she asked as she then saw Michael extract something from his chest "I dont want it" she said annoyed

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 12:54 AM
'The first orb went into him, before he started convulsing. 'Earth style, iron safe!' A body wold of Gia made of iron surrounded him, stopping the other two orbs

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 12:55 AM
"so what these things do to him?"

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:56 AM
"No. Use them."

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 12:57 AM
"They can heal him. At the loss of those natures, but I don't care. I'll talk to Sayuri and get new ones."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 12:59 AM
(you do realize they are not like buying things right o,o)

"well then, what did you want Gia"

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 01:03 AM
(I'LL RP NEW ONES!)

Michael infuses the two orbs with chakra. Making it able to go through the shield.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 01:03 AM
(facepalms)

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 01:05 AM
(Oh relax.)

Michael stops the orbs.

"Please, take them…"

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 01:07 AM
*the iron dissipates, and Gia is unconscious.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 01:09 AM
"ah Gia! shoot! I need to take him some where, ahh maybe back to the blood!" she muttered as she then went to carry Gia back to the blood village running

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 01:12 AM
"Wait for me!" Michael said, chasing them.

(Edited due to GM'ing with orbs.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 01:15 AM
Hisana runs through the gate quickly with going to the oasis cross road

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 01:15 AM
'Hisa...

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-19-2013, 01:16 AM
"what is it?" she asked as she slightly heard him

InnerSakura
05-19-2013, 11:30 AM
Sayuri was surprised as Samito came crashing through the large stained glass window of her personal room in the Hikage's mansion, with an unfamiliar kunoichi beside him. ''Samito...!'' Sayuri exclaimed, as her face shown with surprise. The man had disappeared earlier when she asked him to accompany her to the building used for interrogation, which was located near the Hikage's complex. ''What have you been doing, might I ask?'' Sayuri inquired, as she gazed at Samito and the girl standing next to him.

Sayuri had just returned from the Oasis hospital, and her hair was still pinned on top of her head as she began to put on her formal robes. ''This isnt the best time, I'm afraid. Although, if there's something you need I will be happy to assist you. I am rather tired at the moment, although that cant be helped. I would like to ask who you have brought along with you, but before I do I will need both of you to come with me.'' She told the two shinobi, beckoning them to follow her as she made her way toward her office. Natsumi was quiet the entire time, utterly embarrassed by the awkwardness of her first meeting with the land of sun's ruler.

Once they had entered the Hikage's work place, Natsumi spoke up with an anxious tone. ''I-I apologize for how unconventional my arrival is, lord sun shadow...My name is Natsumi, of the Nairi clan. My ancestors were the founders of Keikokugakure, in the land of rivers. The village hidden in the canyons was destroyed long ago, and since then I have been living my life as a rogue. I travelled here in hopes that I could join this village.'' The young woman explained.

Sayuri listened to the girl as she spoke, pondering her words. ''I am sure I could allow you to stay here. We should have appropriate housing development, and we will be able to make accomodations for you.'' Sayuri told her. Natsumi thanked her, with a polite bow. ''I will send some jonin to escort you through the village, and help you get moved into a decent house.'' Sayuri offered, and moments later two elite Oasis shinobi appeared in the office, and the girl left with them shortly afterwards.

''Now, if you want we can talk somewhere else.'' Sayuri said, as she turned her attention back to Samito. They left the Hikage's building, and began to pace along the sandy streets. As they continued walking Sayuri suddenly sensed Gia's chakra, and she noticed the man as he collapsed in front of her. He seemed to be gravely wounded, and Sayuri ran toward him. Abruptly, she recognized a foreign chakra signature, and she noticed as Hisana appeared offering to heal the man's injuries.

Completely ignoring the fact that the Hikage was looking directly at her, the woman disappeared along with Gia. Sayuri tried to decide whether she should chase the sky kunoichi, and she vaguely wondered how the woman had managed to evade the squad she had sent to retrieve her.

Greenrust
05-19-2013, 01:34 PM
Watches as Hisana flys off looking expressionless. He then turns back his attension to sayuri before speaking "Sayuri I apologize for leaving earlier but there was a loose end I had to take care of, it won't happen again."

InnerSakura
05-19-2013, 02:48 PM
''It's alright. What loose end were you referring to? I am rather curious. You do not have to worry about the rogue shinobi. I released Kurai after he provided me with information, and I was also able to remove a device Raiden had implanted into his skull. He told me you had an electronical reciever as well. I want to know why you did not tell me about it, but I can help you remove it.'' Sayuri told the man.

Greenrust
05-19-2013, 02:55 PM
"I have some information on the Hisana case. The loose end involved the insitagator of the incident who is currently in my custody." Looks away a bit seepishly when she mentions the reciver and his wings move a bit like a anxious bird. "I didn't want to worry you, raiden was dead and you had enough on your plate to worry about that."

InnerSakura
05-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Sayuri crossed her arms over her chest, and a small smirk played onto her lips. ''You know it's my duty to worry about those things. I could have spared you from Raiden's twisted mind games...'' Sayuri replied, trailing off.

Greenrust
05-19-2013, 03:04 PM
His face darkens when you mention raiden as it had been a perticular low point in his life. "It was a way of getting information, he was targeting your life... I gladly delt with his mind game if it meant I could help you.

InnerSakura
05-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Sayuri felt a twinge of guilt, as she watched Samito's mood darken. She hated to be the cause of anyone's misfortune. Samito had made many sacrifices for the village, and he was one of Sayuri's closest comrades. ''You should not have risked your own safety and the well being of Oasis just for me...I have been targeted many times in the past, and I have made numerous enemies as well as friends. It's my duty as Hikage now to protect my people. I cannot be a burden on others. Surely you understand how much it pains me...'' Sayuri spoke, and her expression was thoughtful.

Greenrust
05-19-2013, 03:45 PM
"I will always protect you sayuri, even if duty didnt order me too. Your brave and almost kind to a fault, and your one of the most amazing fighters I ever meet. You already sacrifice so much that I wanted to help you even a little to bear your burden... You saved me from the darkness all those years ago and that is something I can never repay." He is looking to the side blushing slightly.

InnerSakura
05-19-2013, 04:15 PM
A smile spread across Sayuri's face, as she looked at Samito while they walked through the village. ''Thank you. That is very kind of you. I have had many others protect me, I just feel like I am in debt to them. You should not feel like you owe me anything. Its thanks to everything you've done for yourself that you were able to be pulled from the darkness. No matter how much someone tries to influence you, their words will not affect you unless you have a desire for change.'' She explained.

Greenrust
05-19-2013, 04:22 PM
He looks at you his eyes filled with warmth and seems to about to say something but then closes his mouth and turns away. You hear him wispher "Damn..."

Mekuto
05-19-2013, 04:28 PM
A small crowd of villagers has gathered outside of the village, the area between the village and ravelin was filled with the clamor of battle.

The small force of Oasis ninja, clad in red that Mekuto had chosen as ravelin guard, seemed to be brawling with a much larger contingent of the wall guards adorned in traditional colors. The skirmish seemed violent in intent, but the blades had been wrapped in thick leather, that prevented death blow. There were still a sizable amount of bruises and even some breaks of skin, but the harshness of this was vital, the intensity and disorder was exactly what the ravelin's forces needed to cope with.

Mekuto had removed his tattered cloak and blood-stained vest, he paced around the two combating force striking into either group the moment he perceived a weakness. A gap in the lines of the red nins invited an attack from Mekuto, he dashed in ramming one, sending him crashing into the ground, and parring the blades of two others, before dashing back out of the lines, leaving the gap wider for the attacking wall guards. He would repeat this action for either side, and soon found that whenever he dashed in he would be set on by both teams, but despite this he seemed to handle all challengers, swatting their attacks aside and beating down any opponent. Mekuto would disappear into the press of enemies and break out again, always leaving one or two on the ground.

InnerSakura
05-19-2013, 06:47 PM
He looks at you his eyes filled with warmth and seems to about to say something but then closes his mouth and turns away. You hear him wispher "Damn..."

Sayuri looks at Samito curiously, as she hears the man murmur something under his breath. ''What is wrong...? Your face is red. Are you sure you're alright....?'' She asks him.

Greenrust
05-19-2013, 06:49 PM
"Fine," he says getting control over his emotions. "Anyways about the Hisana case I recently captured a man who I learned engineered the attack."

InnerSakura
05-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Sayuri was skeptical, as Samito tried to convince her that he was fine. Completely clueless, Sayuri let the subject slide as Samito mentioned something that surprised her. ''You what? Are you certain?'' She asked him.

Greenrust
05-19-2013, 07:48 PM
"He confessed and i have substansional evidence from both sides. Hisana is innocent it seems."

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Arriving at Oasis. Michael comes out from the ground at the Hikage Manor, heading to Sayuri's office.

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 08:14 PM
(micheal, read my post in blood)

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 08:21 PM
The hooded man arrives at the village gates

InnerSakura
05-19-2013, 08:23 PM
"He confessed and i have substansional evidence from both sides. Hisana is innocent it seems."
(Michael, Sayuri is not in the office. She is currently walking through the streets with Samito.)
''When did you capture this man? I was not about to cause a war with Sky for the actions of one woman. I assumed someone else was behind the incident. Hisana has ties to Blood, however they are our allies and I would never suspect they were involved. However, I did wonder if the culprit was residing in the Blood village, whoever he may be. That is why I sent my team of specialized shinobi to the Sky where they were supposed to follow leads to Hisana's whereabouts.'' Sayuri explained.

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 08:24 PM
*a small eagle lands on a nearby tree.* ' and who would you be?'

Greenrust
05-19-2013, 08:25 PM
"He was a rouge apparently, he has no ties although sometime in Hisana's past put a seal on her that made it so when he got near her she was cut up by some wind energy."

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Looks up at the eagle " came here to have a little fun and prepare myself to kill the chikage " the hooded man let out a chuckle

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 08:32 PM
'i was meaning a name. isn't the chikage kage of the blood village?'

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 08:35 PM
" yes he is " the hooded man takes his mask off and drops his hood showing his face with the same eyes as the chikage as he specks " I am loki tenshi the chikage is my older brother I have surpassed him and I seek to end him " he smiles

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 08:37 PM
'and what would your idea of fun be?'

*a message was sent to sayuri, samito, and Mekuto* warning, we have a man called Loki at the gates. says he wants to kill the chikage.

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 08:39 PM
(micheal, read my post in blood)

Replied.

(Michael, Sayuri is not in the office. She is currently walking through the streets with Samito.)
''When did you capture this man? I was not about to cause a war with Sky for the actions of one woman. I assumed someone else was behind the incident. Hisana has ties to Blood, however they are our allies and I would never suspect they were involved. However, I did wonder if the culprit was residing in the Blood village, whoever he may be. That is why I sent my team of specialized shinobi to the Sky where they were supposed to follow leads to Hisana's whereabouts.'' Sayuri explained.

(Listen, I really need to get this done, let me send a bird.)

Michael creates a soft bird, attaching a message to it. It then flies to Sayuri.

Sayuri, I need you to come to the office, there is a few things we need to discuss very soon. One regards Gia, one regards my chakra natures, and the other involves my rank.

- Michael

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 08:40 PM
" I'm not sure Maby kill every shinobi in this disgusting world " loki says with a blank face

Bombs266
05-19-2013, 08:41 PM
Messagge* and now death threats. the jonin gaurd may be required!

' that may be a bit hard.'

AeoKyn
05-19-2013, 08:41 PM
(ahh loki, I am a terrible sensei. That's two squadmates gone to the dark side xD)

Mekuto
05-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Mekuto had been rigorously training the village guards, and now rested at the gate, he watched the hooded figure approach the gate and knew the cannons would be trained on him as a precaution. He sat quietly smoking, "this would be a horrible place to start" Mekuto said exhaling a stream of smoke, "you may find your quest ended early. Your goals lay elsewhere and the strength you seek does as well."

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 08:49 PM
( your student was my genin geo aeo )
" I no longer need to search for power that's over rated" loki says laughing

AeoKyn
05-19-2013, 08:51 PM
(preying on my short term memory, you are a cruel person Divine-San V.V; I need to pay closer attention >.>)

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 08:53 PM
( its cool bud lol easy to lose track if there is three diffrent charecters just got three diffrent plots I'm working on lol )

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 08:55 PM
Michael senses a dark chakra, which seemed familiar.

"No… Not now! Let me send a clone to check and see if I was right."

"Earth Style: Rock Clone"

Outside, small rocks form together to create a clone of Michael.

The clone then rushes to the chakra.

Mekuto
05-19-2013, 08:58 PM
"Then it is merely enjoyment you seek? Sit, drink, be merry it is a feeling far to rare in this world," Mekuto spoke reaching into a pocket and revealing a set of five dice. "Have you ever played threes?"

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 09:00 PM
" no I have not and yes its a big game to me this world disgusts me"

Mekuto
05-19-2013, 09:16 PM
"The game is a simple one, first we bet, then we roll the die five times. If you roll all threes or sixes you win the bet. If not you take the lowest value from each of the five roles, and the person with the lowest score wins the bet. Threes count as zero all others are face value. A very popular game among smoke ninja." Mekuto spoke lightly, "one who has spent enough time to look this world over and judge it, has wasted a lot of time that could've been better spent."

"Like so," Mekuto said as he rolled the dice, "you see, my three counts as zero and that is what I'll chose as my keeper. It is so much easier than conflict."

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 09:17 PM
The clone arrives to the sensed chakra.

"Dammit, I was right… Loki Tenshi…"

"Greetings, who are you two?"

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 09:22 PM
" you know who I am don't you " he looks at the shinobi

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 09:28 PM
(You just can't say someone knows who you are, that's impossible.)

"Don't know what you're talking about. I see you both favor the game of threes. It's a great game, even though I don't smoke. What brings you here?"

Mekuto
05-19-2013, 09:33 PM
(Lol sir I'm an Anbu of Oasis my character is a smoke ninja, but that pace doesn't exist here.)

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 09:40 PM
Michael reaches into his right pocket as he says "I can tell you're both skilled shinobi. Have you ever tried to obtain true power?"

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 09:41 PM
( your whole village knows who loki is he has shown up here resently he is part of shiskos group lol )
" true power I already posses no need for more "

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 09:49 PM
Michael pulls an orange scroll out of his pocket.

A small platform comes out of the ground, along with a sitting log.

"True power isn't obtainable, there is a limit to power. Seeing as you say that, I can already tell you're selfish and think of power as an ally, even a friend. And prefer to work alone. A man like this cannot even come close to true power." Michael said as he sat down, placing the scroll on the platform.

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 09:53 PM
" you have your views I have mine yes I am a bad person yes I have feasted off the eyes of every one of my clan members as I slaughered them so you have a point there I might be selfish "

Mekuto
05-19-2013, 09:59 PM
"Everyone of them, but your brother still lives? Not judging you, but it sounds like you missed one."

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 10:08 PM
"A man who would even consider of doing something like that is worthless in our world. No matter the reason…" Michael said as he open the scroll. Revealing a sign."

"This world may seem bad at times, but we cannot control it with one leader, combining all villages won't work, you and your buddies need to consider this before ever lending a hand on any village."

Michael placed his hand on the sign, channeling chakra through it. As four pillars burst through the ground around the three.

AeoKyn
05-19-2013, 10:22 PM
"A man who would even consider of doing something like that is worthless in our world. No matter the reason…" Michael said as he open the scroll. Revealing a sign."


(*coughmecoughkucoughto*)

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 10:24 PM
" yes you are correct cause divine and his select group were able to scramble away somehow under my nose after I killed his mother and the whole village under his nose I need to kill him to finally be complete " he laughs demonically

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 10:26 PM
(*coughmecoughkucoughto*)

(Nope!)

"Loki Tenshi! You will not beat the will of sun!"

The pillars connect eachother with chakra. Soon creating a barrier around Loki.

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 10:28 PM
( you said the pillars surrounded three people why is it a barrier only around me )

Mekuto
05-19-2013, 10:35 PM
(wait I'm I surrounded by these pillars?)

"You're letting your personal feelings guide you, Micheal," Mekuto spoke standing.

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 10:42 PM
A hooded man stands on top of a nearby tree " silly people calling themselfs shinobi " chuckles demonically

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 10:43 PM
(Since we're around you, it's around you, meaning us. So we are all in the barrier.)

"Sorry - infact, I never got your name. Anyways, I know that…" Michael said as he pointed his pointer finger to Loki.

"You! What does your group want with Hisana?!"

Divine Rush
05-19-2013, 10:47 PM
" I am loki tenshi and I want nothing from that girl I'm here on my own accord " he says to Michael

Sir Michael
05-19-2013, 10:58 PM
(Not you, Mekuto.)

"I must protect her no matter what…"

The original Michael sighs. "I mine as well head over there." he said, creating another clone to take his place.

He then walked off, seeming to not be in a hurry.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 12:33 AM
The clones disappear.

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 10:32 AM
Sayuri listens to Samito as he provides her with details about Hisana. ''A seal..? I was not aware of that. Do you know the name of the man? Have you discovered what his purpose was for using her to attack our village..?'' She asks the Oasis shinobi. Sayuri finished speaking, and she suddenly recieves a message from Gia explaining that a man named Loki had arrived at the gates. Sayuri then notices a small bird, with a piece of paper clutched in its talons. It flies toward her and she removes the note, which was adressed to her from Michael. Sayuri reads the letter, then rolls it up and sticks it in her pocket. ''Michael still wants to discuss his rank, I see. I believe we should head to the gates. There seems to be a bit of trouble, lets go.'' The Hikage tells Samito, as she disappears in sand.

Greenrust
05-20-2013, 02:26 PM
"his name is Saunto, and he didnt have a reason, its almost like he did it out of bordom." nods and disseapers with a single flap of his wings after she says to go to the hikage mansion.

Shisko Shi
05-20-2013, 03:05 PM
Who all is or how many or who is in the Oasis Village? I need a acrruate number please.

Greenrust
05-20-2013, 03:18 PM
part of the village or in the village right now.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-20-2013, 03:33 PM
(green, its Sauntro Leer, lol and it was for revenge, not boredom)

Greenrust
05-20-2013, 03:44 PM
(im not good with names and my guy is doing this for a reason as always.)

Mekuto
05-20-2013, 03:45 PM
(Me, green, bombs, inner, chimp, and Micheal. I don't think I missed anybody.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-20-2013, 03:49 PM
(im not good with names and my guy is doing this for a reason as always.)

(ohhh lol, well you were close haha. Hmm... okay >:3)

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 05:41 PM
Michael's special bird, Lea flies into Oasis.

"Ah, Oasis! Nice to be back. Now, let me find Sayuri." he said, flying through the streets.

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 05:58 PM
(Green, Sayuri told you to go to the gates, not the mansion. You might have to edit that.)

Sayuri's silhouette reappears in the sand, as she stands on the wall surrounding the village. She notices Mekuto right away, and she holds up her hand as a greeting. ''What is going on here?'' She speaks loudly, and her eyes slightly narrow as she stares at the rogue in front of the gates.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Lea is flying through the streets, as he notices Sayuri.

"Sayuri!" Lea said, flying down on her shoulder.

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Sayuri notices a bird flying toward her, and the creature lands upon her shoulder. ''Yes..?'' She asks, confused.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 06:40 PM
"Listen! Up ahead, Loki Tenshi is in Oasis!" the bird said.

(Look back a few posts.)

AeoKyn
05-20-2013, 06:49 PM
(Green, Sayuri told you to go to the gates, not the mansion. You might have to edit that.)

Sayuri's silhouette reappears in the sand, as she stands on the wall surrounding the village. She notices Mekuto right away, and she holds up her hand as a greeting. ''What is going on here?'' She speaks loudly, and her eyes slightly narrow as she stares at the rogue in front of the gates.
(Pretty sure she knows lol ^)

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 06:56 PM
(I'm standing on the wall of Oasis, looking right at him.)
''I know, he's down there.'' Sayuri replies, keeping her eye on the man as she waited to see what the rogue would do.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 07:03 PM
"I'm Lea, one of Michael's special birds."

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 07:57 PM
''I see, so you are one of Michael's summons... Where is he, now?'' Sayuri asked.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 08:02 PM
"The Blood village! I can tell him to come here, if you please."

ItachiKisame
05-20-2013, 08:02 PM
(I suppose I should try joining here.O.O)

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 08:02 PM
(I suppose I should try joining here.O.O)

(Do it man, go ask Shisko for information.)

(Hell'a fun!)

ItachiKisame
05-20-2013, 08:06 PM
( I can see that it is.lol I know im joining on here for someone and I guess I just need to know on where to start.)

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 08:08 PM
(Yay you will join us ^.^ )

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-20-2013, 08:09 PM
(wait, on this village with a differwnt character? i dont think you can go here, its too filled up, i think you might have to go to a different village, well thats what i think shisko might say, i'll ask him now)

ItachiKisame
05-20-2013, 08:09 PM
(Yes indeed I will.^^)

zorlock
05-20-2013, 08:39 PM
A bat lands on a building. Looking around for something or someone.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 08:48 PM
A bat lands on a building. Looking around for something or someone.

(You mean a super draco bat? `:P)

zorlock
05-20-2013, 08:49 PM
(nope a normal bat)

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 08:51 PM
(Okay, good.)

Lea senses a bat, infused with Zorlock's chakra."

"Sayuri! I sense one of Zorlock's bats!"

ItachiKisame
05-20-2013, 08:52 PM
( A bat huh?O.O)

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 08:54 PM
"The Blood village! I can tell him to come here, if you please."

''He sent a message to me explaining that there were some important matters we needed to discuss. I didnt realize that he still wanted to know his ranking. If you would, tell him to return to the Oasis.'' Sayuri replied.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 08:56 PM
(Yeah, Zorlock is part of the criminal group "Yoshimekiri". He can summon a bat as big as Final Susanoo.)

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 08:56 PM
"No problem, i'll be back!" Lea said, as he flew off.

zorlock
05-20-2013, 09:04 PM
One of zor's bats fly in the window of the kages office. "Hello. I have a request for you."

ItachiKisame
05-20-2013, 09:06 PM
( You mean as big as the final susanoo that Madara had wow thats big.)

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Sayuri happened to notice some sort of creature perched atop one of the buildings, and she recognized the animal was a bat. Lea also noticed it, alerting her before flying off to retrieve Michael. Sayuri watched the small mammal, with a curious expression.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 09:08 PM
(She's out ATM.)

Michael comes out of the ground, at the gate.

He then starts running up the gate, jumping next to Sayuri.

"Hey, Lea let me know you needed to see me. Shall we head to your office?"

zorlock
05-20-2013, 09:16 PM
The bat start's squeaking like crazy.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 09:16 PM
( You mean as big as the final susanoo that Madara had wow thats big.)

Almost as big.

Look here (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost.php?p=6701548&postcount=20) for all his bats.

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 09:17 PM
Sayuri remains standing on the wall, noticing as the bat flies through an open window into the Hikage's office. Michael arrives, and Sayuri turns her attention to the man as she speaks to him. ''You got here rather quickly. Teleportation, I assume?'' Sayuri wondered. She hopped down from where she was standing, and landed on the roof of a nearby building. ''Yes, lets head to the office.'' She agreed, before making her way to the kage headquarters. Once she entered the room, Sayuri immediately spotted the summoning bat. ''How can I help you?'' She asked it. The creature abruptly started to make an annoying squealing sound, and Sayuri covered her ears. ''Please, calm down...!'' She tried to convince the animal.

ItachiKisame
05-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Almost as big.

Look here (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost.php?p=6701548&postcount=20) for all his bats.

Wow they sound huge. Though for some reason the pics won't show.

zorlock
05-20-2013, 09:24 PM
It shut's up.... and sits there on the ground. (btw sir the giant battle never happened. ok?)

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 09:25 PM
Wow they sound huge. Though for some reason the pics won't show.

Browser troubles?

As Michael sets foot in the office, he speaks "Actually, the whole chakra natures is the thing I want to talk to you about, I got here using Terra Dig, not True Transport."

Isa appears on Michael's shoulder, arriving in a cloud.

"Michael, one of Zorlock's bats was in Blood, he spotted you, and Zorlock's voice was speaked by the bat, you're now a target to him, and his bats."

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 09:25 PM
It shut's up.... and sits there on the ground. (btw sir the giant battle never happened. ok?)

(I know.)

ItachiKisame
05-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Browser troubles?

As Michael sets foot in the office, he speaks "Actually, the whole chakra natures is the thing I want to talk to you about, I got here using Terra Dig, not True Transport."

Isa appears on Michael's shoulder, arriving in a cloud.

"Michael, one of Zorlock's bats was in Blood, he spotted you, and Zorlock's voice was speaked by the bat, you're now a target to him, and his bats."

Seems like it for some reason im unable to see certain pics shown on here.

zorlock
05-20-2013, 09:32 PM
(that sucks. they look epic.)

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 09:33 PM
(Ah.)

"So… I'm that important to Zorlock?" Michael said, with a firm tone.

ItachiKisame
05-20-2013, 09:33 PM
(Yeah it does suck and im sure they do it would be nice if I was able to see them.>.>)

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Loki stays on the tree over looking the village

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 09:53 PM
(No, not you, Michael.)

"First of all, Gia lost one of his body stones, and was extremely wounded, so I turned my entire Nature Style into a healing orb, and absorbing into his body, unfortunately… His body rejected it, I did it on my on will, and now i'm out of a Kekkai Tota. I figured since I lost Nature Style, I mine aswell replace Water Style and Wind Style with two other natures. I wanted your approval for it though."

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 09:57 PM
Loki forms a blood crystal in his hand and sticks it in the ground it starts to grow as it absorbs energy from the ground it starts to root like a tree under the ground

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 09:58 PM
The loud noise subsided, as the small furry creature sits and stares at Michael with large eyes. Sayuri is surprised to discover that Michael has became a target, and she wonders if the bat in the office was sent to spy on him. Sayuri still senses Loki's chakra, and she creates a handsign as an exact replica of herself forms from sand, appearing in front of the man. ''Having fun, are we?'' Her suna bunshin asked the rogue with a sarcastic tone.

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 10:03 PM
" yes just gathering some energy from the earth around here " he smiles at her " your quiet beautiful like to meet you in person your the kage of this village I suppose "

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 10:03 PM
"Gah…" Michael said, seeming vulnerable, putting one of his hands on his forehead. "I sense… An odd chakra…… Go… See what it is…"

A bird flew through the window.

"I'll see what it is, master."

"Thanks, Sora."

Sora flies out of the window, looking for the odd chakra.

zorlock
05-20-2013, 10:04 PM
"nevermind my dear kage." The bat bowos then poofs into smoke.

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 10:07 PM
(No, not you, Michael.)

"First of all, Gia lost one of his body stones, and was extremely wounded, so I turned my entire Nature Style into a healing orb, and absorbing into his body, unfortunately… His body rejected it, I did it on my on will, and now i'm out of a Kekkai Tota. I figured since I lost Nature Style, I mine aswell replace Water Style and Wind Style with two other natures. I wanted your approval for it though."

Sayuri remembered the incident where Gia had collapsed in front of her, and she was suddenly stricken with worry as Michael explained that the man had lost one of his body stones. ''It's alright, I approve. But most importantly, is Gia alright?'' Sayuri asked, frantic now that she realized the severity of his injuries.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 10:09 PM
"Thanks, and Gia is fine, he is hospitalized in Blood. He's still very weak. Don't you have the powers to rid Gia of his stone condition? I can't help but want to help him."

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 10:17 PM
" yes just gathering some energy from the earth around here " he smiles at her " your quiet beautiful like to meet you in person your the kage of this village I suppose "

Sayuri's sand clone immediately becomes concerned, as the rogue explains what he is doing. In the office, Sayuri suddenly begins to feel fatigued, and she realizes something is wrong. She releases the suna bunshin technique, and she is shocked to discover that the rogue is draining energy from the land. Sayuri can no longer stand, and she falls to the floor. Michael's summoning flies out the window, to go handle the situation. ''Michael...you have to stop him...'' Is all Sayuri can manage to say, as her strength weakens.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 10:21 PM
"I won't let you down, Sayuri." he said as Michael rushed out the door.

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 10:24 PM
As loki sets his hand in the crystal he feels the energy in the crystal " the land doesn't have as much life as I thought is the kage linked to the source of the energy in the village " a crystal then forms on his back as the energy then absorbs into the crystal on his back

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 10:26 PM
Michael appears behind Loki.

"You again? I see your having quite the party there. And you won't find much energy there. And I won't let you touch Sayuri."

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 10:33 PM
" I have no need to do harm to the women I have one goal and one goal only I have the knowledge of thousands of years of my village by taking the memories of every person I've ever killed on my disgustying village and I seek one last key to my knowledge and I will be complete " he smiles

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 10:37 PM
"Again, with the dumb goals. She does hold most of the energy, and she's fatigued because of your little tree… I must stop you here and now."

InnerSakura
05-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Sayuri's energy continues to deteriorate, and she realizes that the current situation could be very dangerous. She knows that her chakra resonates with the surrounding land, meaning that any energy drained from will deplete her reserves. At this rate...

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 10:41 PM
" if you must I have one question for you before I end you " he smiles " do you k ow of a hisana "

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 10:44 PM
"Yes, I do. Why the sudden mention of the girl you couldn't care less about?"

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 10:47 PM
" cause she is very important to me I must refresh her memories "

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Michael connects his self with Luxord.

"So… You were the one who wiped her memories of that day…"

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 10:50 PM
" yes you are correct how did you know that " he says to the man" yes one touch from my hand when I go into stage four of my tech I can show her everything I took her memories from that day so she only remebers what happened after divine took her from me "

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 10:53 PM
"I have one of my birds at your brothers office. They are both there discussing things… Before our battle… Tell me everything."

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 10:59 PM
" why should I tell you what do you have to trade " he chuckles " she isn't who you think she is just telling you that " he laughes " better if she doesn't get her memory back I actully saved her from what she would become we are all linked we all have the same futures same goals born that way they are just blind cause they lack what I posses " he smiles demonically

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:00 PM
"I have nothing to trade… I just need to know what happened."

zorlock
05-20-2013, 11:04 PM
"You will not interfere with what is going on here, Michael." Zor walks up beside Loki. "It seems you are working Loki. You could have told me, I would have come and help out.

(Don't worry I'm not gonna betray Loki.)

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 11:12 PM
( this group is unique lol ill fill you in on more of the details in pm zor )

" glad you decided to show up zor you got my dumb brother to actully believe you " he laughs demoniaclly " weak little brother doesn't know his full poitential if only he was unfoolable like me " he smiles " I will not tell you anything so please continue micheal "

zorlock
05-20-2013, 11:14 PM
"Michael you have to chance against us." Zor smirks at this. "How will ever beat the two of us?"

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Lea lands inside of Sayuri's office.

"Sayuri! Zorlock and Loki are attacking Michael!"

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:17 PM
"I won't run. So even if this is it… I'll fight."

zorlock
05-20-2013, 11:20 PM
"I'll admit you have guts but you are stupid and your guts are getting to you."

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 11:26 PM
" make the first move boy " loki chuckles

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:27 PM
"No. You're the stupid ones… Forcing something down all of our throats, expecting it to work. Your plan is foolish!"

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 11:29 PM
" you know what foolish us letting you live this long " lokis chakra begins to spike and the earth below him begins to roat and die out " you do not know who you are challenging young one " he snarles

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:31 PM
"I know exactly who I am challenging… Two buffoons."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-20-2013, 11:36 PM
Hisana skids as she lands on the other side of the Oasis gate, she then focused lightning onto her nose and began to smell where Michael is at, she turns her head to where he is and appears as a spark replaces where she was earlier and a bit fading away as she appears between Michael, Loki, and Zorlock. "Loki, long time no see..." she growled

Mekuto
05-20-2013, 11:37 PM
Mekuto had been silently standing on the wall, listening to what sounded like nonsense from both sides, but they had been content to talk so he didn't stop them. He lit a special cigar, and smoked it gingerly the effects of the chemicals began to elevate his chakra control, and link into his subconscious.

Mekuto put his hands on a pair of cannons and leaned forward, seemingly uninterested in the transaction happening before him.

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 11:38 PM
Lokis eyes go blank as he goes into a rage " how dare you think you are on my level and wanna make Jones time to die " his eyes become bright blue and starts spinning rapidly

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:40 PM
"It's the Tech! Hisana, be careful!"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-20-2013, 11:40 PM
"LOKI stop that now!" Hisana roared getting in front of him as she flared with lightning

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 11:42 PM
Loki throws his hand out and touches her forehead " divine touch " he yelled as massive amounts of chakra transfer to hisana

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:43 PM
"HISANA!!!" he yelled, jumping infront of Hisana.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-20-2013, 11:45 PM
Hisana roared as she then gets over whelmed with the chakra put into her head, she suddenly falls before Loki as the lightning through her body ceases flowing

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:46 PM
(I jumped infront of you.)

zorlock
05-20-2013, 11:46 PM
Zor goes for a punch in Mic's face.

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 11:47 PM
Loki then grabs into his coat and throws down a orb and it explodes giving off a massive bright light blinding anyone in the radius of the area and he picks hisana up and when the light disapears loki is gone

Bombs266
05-20-2013, 11:48 PM
A man, with bandages covering his torso, appeared at the scene. Gia's eye's flared with anger. 'You attack my village, and try to attack both Sayuri and Hisana! How dare you attack them!' Gia yelled, four stones circling in front of him. the one's both Sayuri and Hisana held came to him, forming the circle that spun in front of him.

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:48 PM
Michael blocks the punch from Zorlock, despite being blasted with massive amounts of chakra from Loki because of jumping infront of Hisana.

Mekuto
05-20-2013, 11:49 PM
Mekuto is off the wall and slashing downward at Zor's extended arm. Smoke flows from his mouth with every breath,

zorlock
05-20-2013, 11:49 PM
Zor then weaves out.

Bombs266
05-20-2013, 11:50 PM
(by the way, Divine just GM'd a bit, i think.)

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:51 PM
Loki then grabs into his coat and throws down a orb and it explodes giving off a massive bright light blinding anyone in the radius of the area and he picks hisana up and when the light disapears loki is gone

(You can't just pick someone up, especially when she was never on the ground, just saying you pick her up is God modding.)

"Gia…?!"

zorlock
05-20-2013, 11:52 PM
(Not if nine just takes it and lets it happen.)

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:52 PM
(Guys, you just GM'ed the HELL out of us, get your asses back here right now.)

Bombs266
05-20-2013, 11:52 PM
'dam right!' Roared Gia, storming towards the battle field..

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:53 PM
(Not if nine just takes it.)

(I JUMPED INFRONT OF HER.)

"Gia… Why aren't you in the hospital?!"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-20-2013, 11:53 PM
(i let him guys dear lord haha i fainted lol i cant do anything atm, so i et him take me :P)

zorlock
05-20-2013, 11:54 PM
(I'll fight all three of you but i'm feeling lazy right now lolz. so maybe later.)

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 11:55 PM
( there was a reason she just let me do it silly lmao cough plot cough lol )

Bombs266
05-20-2013, 11:55 PM
(ok, but i know where the yo----whatever base is, shisko took me there. i had a reason for going along with him.)

Bombs266
05-20-2013, 11:56 PM
(whatever, i'll go along with it, and leave you alone for a while to)

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:56 PM
(We'll come there if we need to.)

"Gia. Take us to Yoshimekiri."

Divine Rush
05-20-2013, 11:58 PM
( yeah going to make a great plot and story/ arc of my own I'm talking to her on Skype lol just can't relay stuff to you but in rp wise lol and you guys can post faster than me ) and don't go there atm shisko doesn't want mass people there I believe and I need time to set plot in motion lol

Mekuto
05-20-2013, 11:58 PM
"Well, I believe you two have a damsel to save," Mekuto said sheathing his sword and walking back to the village gates.

zorlock
05-20-2013, 11:59 PM
(thats auto knowledge sir. you can't do that.)

Sir Michael
05-20-2013, 11:59 PM
(Can we come to Yoshimekiri then?)

Bombs266
05-20-2013, 11:59 PM
'can't, it will take me a while to pinpoint the area. i only got an inside look, remember? thank god the fool let me see the crystal.'

Sir Michael
05-21-2013, 12:00 AM
(thats auto knowledge sir. you can't do that.)

(Nope, Gia told me awhile ago, plus, after Asura attacked Oasis, Gia came back and told me.)

zorlock
05-21-2013, 12:01 AM
(if you guys came to the place. I would bring one of my most powerful summons upon you guys.)

Sir Michael
05-21-2013, 12:02 AM
(And we'd find a way to beat it, this is RP, story goes on.)

Bombs266
05-21-2013, 12:02 AM
'as long as it doesn't use the biju power i gave shis, i'm fine with it. you guys haven't used that for anything have you?)

zorlock
05-21-2013, 12:05 AM
(Nope not yet and ok fine bring it sir.)

Bombs266
05-21-2013, 12:08 AM
(good, coz i told Shis something that will help me, and not you.)

Sir Michael
05-21-2013, 12:10 AM
(Alright, wanna go, B266?)

Divine Rush
05-21-2013, 12:12 AM
( just give us a little time Michael we are setting up our plot I'm working with biju )

Sir Michael
05-21-2013, 12:13 AM
(How long? And come Lucas come?)

"Gia… Let's head to Blood. We can meet with Divine there."

Bombs266
05-21-2013, 12:15 AM
(sorry, but unless nine asks me to, or she is gonna die, because stopping would be out of Gia, i'm not gonna interfere. but if it uses my biju-power i gave them, it will have consequences.)

Divine Rush
05-21-2013, 12:22 AM
( just setting it up pretty big plot going to do a lot with it )

Sir Michael
05-21-2013, 12:24 AM
(Loki will reveal her memories, she could turn against us…)

"Gia… I'll be at Blood, please, come." he said, as he sunk into the ground.

Greenrust
05-21-2013, 04:15 PM
(Lol I don't get on for a day and all hell break loose)

Sir Michael
05-21-2013, 05:09 PM
(Dude, your character is super OP, right? Join us in our big fight.)

Greenrust
05-21-2013, 05:21 PM
(Dude, your character is super OP, right? Join us in our big fight.)

(Oh are they still hear?)

Greenrust
05-21-2013, 05:21 PM
(Dude, your character is super OP, right? Join us in our big fight.)

(Oh are they still here?)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-21-2013, 05:22 PM
(nope but it gonna happen soon :P all part of divine's plot haha)

Sir Michael
05-21-2013, 05:23 PM
(No, once the plot gets going, we're attacking Yoshimekiri.)

Greenrust
05-21-2013, 05:30 PM
(No, once the plot gets going, we're attacking Yoshimekiri.)

(Hmm one more loose end I need to close up and ill be ready. Sounds fun.)

Sir Michael
05-21-2013, 05:37 PM
(Awesome, and I have a feeling a Yoshimekiri will lose a member.)