PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Oasis

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:22 AM
"Fine, Samito." he said as the guardian disappears and his eyes return to normal. "Sayuri? What is your will?"

InnerSakura
05-11-2013, 12:22 AM
He then walked towards her only 50 meters from her.

"It would be unwise to attack me.. YOu would only make a powerful enemy. You seem to think that the Yoshimekiri is about death hand fighting? I am from there... Iam here for good reason. But..."

He said in a pause as the sun shines making him only show like a shadow and his bottem lip showing as he muttered words.

"If you attack me or any member of the Yoshimekiri, Oasis will be destroyed...."

He then continued after the chilling thread.

"I know of your Bijuu because of Gin.... His scrolls. The fool was in love with you.. Don't you wander why he tried to defend you that day? Yet nearly killed Murai and Blood? He was a fool of my clan.. In fack... He was a man that deserved to die, Divine did not know, but he only helped my by sealing him. Now with the Chakra mass he owned in his attempt to break the world.. in now mine.. It rest in my eye as I own half the worlds Natural Chakra pool.. Again I am not here for a fight. I wish to help and bring peace. But I need to run test and that is where you come in... If you can not see my bodies are vary capable to take a Kage on alone, 3 a bijuu all 6 and me... you would only die.... Oasis no longer.. Don't make that edesicion. You want World Peace for your kids then help me help you. I can even use the Bijuu Chakra if you allow to make things better for the world and you wil lstill have him..."

He then activated his phase one eye as it spun and he appeared in her head with the Bijuu.

"There is much you do not know about me Sayuri.. I know you though."
Sayuri scowled, as she listened to the man's ridiculous claims. Suddenly, she felt uneasy, as if someone was peering inside her subconscious. Abruptly, she found herself standing in the chamber where her bijuu dwelled, and she noticed her foe in front of her. The one tail hissed, and Sayuri immediately took a fighting stance. ''I advise you to leave here now, if you wish to live. Genjutsu does not work on a jinchuriki, whose mind and soul is melded with their bijuu. I could kill you any minute.'' Sayuri warned. Isago stared at the man in front of him, his multiple eyes black with contemptuous rage. A sound like thousands of crawling insects could be heard in the distance, and Sayuri glared at her enemy as her eyes grew darker.

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:23 AM
"Sayuri… She's awakening Isago?!"

Divine Rush
05-11-2013, 12:24 AM
" this is all non sense don't see why my brother will not just elimate all these insects " loki mumbles to himself

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:27 AM
"You. I assume you're Asura's brother. Loki. I can listen to ones thoughts, so don't bother thinking to yourself."

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:34 AM
(G'night guys.)

Divine Rush
05-11-2013, 12:34 AM
( he is divine brother lol his name is loki tenshi geo is my genin for blood cause I cant rp with the kage much outside of the village I'm rping as three charecters I'm making sure to make clear wjo i am and rpinging in diffrent villages geo was in sky loki is in oasis and kage is in blood talking to hisana etc)

"Very nice abilities there but ill think to mysrlf whatever not hiding anything my brother is a push over he has became a softy and a weakling " loki chuckles

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 12:37 AM
"Heh" He said as the crawling noise sounded.

"This is no Genjutsu.... This is real.. I cam to talk.. I warn you.. Oen attack would end Oasis. I do not wish for that but to make a deal with you if you listein. Or you can awaken your Bijuu and transform in Oasis.. Your choice.. I am ready for Either one... I only wish for peace and this is the only way to talk to you in private. Wil lyou listein?"

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 12:38 AM
( he is divine brother lol his name is loki tenshi geo is my genin for blood cause I cant rp with the kage much outside of the village I'm rping as three charecters I'm making sure to make clear wjo i am and rpinging in diffrent villages geo was in sky loki is in oasis and kage is in blood talking to hisana etc)

"Very nice abilities there but ill think to mysrlf whatever not hiding anything my brother is a push over he has became a softy and a weakling " loki chuckles

While talking in the Kages mind and out side he muttered to Loki behind him.

"Divines Brother? Heh... I bet you came for revenge for what I did? Or do you wish to join me?"

Divine Rush
05-11-2013, 12:42 AM
"I just wish to become as strong as my brother but not as blind as him " he chuckles demonic

Divine Rush
05-11-2013, 12:48 AM
" I know you ain't scared of this women right asura " loki chuckles

InnerSakura
05-11-2013, 01:00 AM
"Heh" He said as the crawling noise sounded.

"This is no Genjutsu.... This is real.. I cam to talk.. I warn you.. Oen attack would end Oasis. I do not wish for that but to make a deal with you if you listein. Or you can awaken your Bijuu and transform in Oasis.. Your choice.. I am ready for Either one... I only wish for peace and this is the only way to talk to you in private. Wil lyou listein?"

Sayuri kept her guard up, as the man continued to speak. ''Dont for an instance assume I am asleep, human.'' Isago commented, with malice hinted in his demonic voice. ''If you wish to speak to me, that is fine. Although I wont guarantee that I will agree to your proposal, whatever it may be. And I'll have you know that this conversation is not 'private'. Isago will be privy to every word which comes from your mouth, so I advise that you choose your words carefully.'' She warned.

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 01:20 AM
@ Divine:

"No.. But fear is not bad.. It only shows your weaknesses."

@ Inner:

"There is a way to abtain peace.. But I need chakra sources.. I have half the worlds natural from Gin when Divine and I sealed him. But I need more. As a Bijuu you have a masive amount of Chakra." He said to the Demon.

"I can not exactly tell you how just that I need it.Look into this Orb.." He said as he held ait and it glowe dwith his eye.

"It is a form of Genjutsu that is safe for you so you can see the world I will make."

Soon she would see herself in a bright and beautiful Village. A Symbol on top of a Kage looking building. Everyone seemed to be happy as Children passed and played. Everyone happy as the sun shined and sand and green grass mixed.

A little boy would bump into her and apologize this run off, as Asura walked up behind her. This Genjutsu willl work even with a Junjuriki as it does not harm or bad effect.

"This is the world.. That symbol means 一村, or One Village. Runned by the Four ex-Kages." He then pointed to an semi older Sayuri as she and the others convered inside the building as Asura and her stood or would stand on the ground looking up.

This is the world turned to peace and the KAges become one.. This is a prophacy leaid by the 1st Shadow Kage as he had a Vision before his death.... Even seen by Gin.. Who loved you. He wished to use the chakra on a single area spreadding the mass energy and creating the perfect location for a Village of this mass size. He did it for you. But Since he is gone.. and was a crazed mad man. I can do this with a special Jutsu from my Clan... But I need the power of your Bijuu... Thats all I ask. The others I test to see how everyone reacts to mass chakra formation to create a new way to heal the sick like Cancer.. And bring life to a better world.. To solve Death and Life... I am not Gin...I am not Mad in love with you.. So I am being serious. Will you help me? I have the power already to bring the dead to life.."

Divine Rush
05-11-2013, 01:28 AM
" I will rain terror upon the whole shinobi world " loki laughs demonically

InnerSakura
05-11-2013, 01:47 AM
@ Divine:

"No.. But fear is not bad.. It only shows your weaknesses."

@ Inner:

"There is a way to abtain peace.. But I need chakra sources.. I have half the worlds natural from Gin when Divine and I sealed him. But I need more. As a Bijuu you have a masive amount of Chakra." He said to the Demon.

"I can not exactly tell you how just that I need it.Look into this Orb.." He said as he held ait and it glowe dwith his eye.

"It is a form of Genjutsu that is safe for you so you can see the world I will make."

Soon she would see herself in a bright and beautiful Village. A Symbol on top of a Kage looking building. Everyone seemed to be happy as Children passed and played. Everyone happy as the sun shined and sand and green grass mixed.

A little boy would bump into her and apologize this run off, as Asura walked up behind her. This Genjutsu willl work even with a Junjuriki as it does not harm or bad effect.

"This is the world.. That symbol means 一村, or One Village. Runned by the Four ex-Kages." He then pointed to an semi older Sayuri as she and the others convered inside the building as Asura and her stood or would stand on the ground looking up.

This is the world turned to peace and the KAges become one.. This is a prophacy leaid by the 1st Shadow Kage as he had a Vision before his death.... Even seen by Gin.. Who loved you. He wished to use the chakra on a single area spreadding the mass energy and creating the perfect location for a Village of this mass size. He did it for you. But Since he is gone.. and was a crazed mad man. I can do this with a special Jutsu from my Clan... But I need the power of your Bijuu... Thats all I ask. The others I test to see how everyone reacts to mass chakra formation to create a new way to heal the sick like Cancer.. And bring life to a better world.. To solve Death and Life... I am not Gin...I am not Mad in love with you.. So I am being serious. Will you help me? I have the power already to bring the dead to life.."

Sayuri watched as scenes played out in her mind, and once the vision was over she looked at the man before her, and her expression was skeptical. ''This world you have imagined...as wonderful as it may seem, I am aware that it is all fantastical. I have my own aspirations, and I dream of a utopia for this world. How long would this paradise of yours last? I seek to help create a world where everyone can exist beyond the regions of time itself. A place where the power of the bijuu could never be manipulated by humans. That is my will.'' She informed him. ''So tell me. If you posess the power of the earth, why do you require the strength of the bijuu? Dont you have the means to gather the rest of the natural energy you require? Besides, I do not need your help to heal the sick. I am one of the most renowned medical ninja, and using Isago's venom I have already developed cures for many types of cancers. I have no real reason why I should stand down as Hikage, and allow you to rule my people. You will have to try much harder to convince me.'' She told the man, and her expression was one of mild disinterest.

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 02:05 AM
He turned to her and faced her in the eyes as he closed in.

"I need your help because you wil lnot lose you rseat but mearly join with the other Kages into one. You would be the ebst Utobia of life with everyone happy and it wil llast as long as I do. My life bound to the earth for eternatiy. I need a Non Biju Shinobi to test my chakra on him or her, they will not die either. If it works then they can use my powers to bring life back and maintain life better then any ninja now. Please help me save this world. I myself.. the real me in my base am slowly dying... The eyes... I have over used them that I will die from it.. No ninjutsu magic of any kind will help... Its the natural proccess of life. Its how Gin died... And its effecting me... The Death Chakra from my over use of the eyes rejects me and tears me down slowly. This will save me and the world and make me a Chakra pool for all to use and increase Medical Jutsu usage and everyone wil lbe tied to me so that as I forever live as the earth they are tied and only die if they choose or if its a natural cause. But I can stop both if needed. I wil lalmost be like a God, but in service to you... I would need the Bijuu chakra.. Half of yours in me to bound me to you allowing you to forever watch over the world unless you pass it on to someone else like a child of yours.. This will allow my chakra to conenct you that Host and I act liek a Bijuu in a sence my Chakra helps maintain what you already can't. Please..." He said close to her face.

"Help me save the world and myself... I had to murder my entire clane to prevent anything like Gin but worse from happening and that is also speeding up my death."

InnerSakura
05-11-2013, 02:19 AM
Sayuri avoided the man's gaze, as he stepped closer to her. Isago hissed, and below their feet tens of thousands of scorpions emerged from the sand which surrounded them on all sides. One sting from any of them, and it would mean certain death as the incredibly dangerous toxin entered the bloodstream, shutting down the body's vital organs. Isago let out a menacing hiss, and he spoke in a malicious tone. ''Many mortals have sought and abused my power for generations. I am an ageless being who has observed the feeble human race struggle to obtain ever greater strength, as they sought to improve their meager existence. Only to die, without ever achieving their goal. Even killing their own kind, as they strove to attain a 'better' world. Your words are meaningless to me.'' The beast retorted, and his irritation peaked.

Idekal
05-11-2013, 03:04 AM
"Well, looks like you're not going to get your way. One thing I want to ask myself is, of you are a clone, what is the need for the 'shells' as you call them? If you mean no harm then you have no need of them here." Kurai said quite a distance away.

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 03:28 AM
(Assuming when you tpyed that they are on our sides....)

As the insects came up he stood there watching.

With his side to the Bijuu he eyes shaprened to him.

"You Bijuu speack like Gods... I assure you.. Even you age.. Just not like Humans, You are nothing more then a selfish being. A Tool.. Used by humans based on how weak you are to be captured. I assure you I have the power to do it... I have brought the dead back...."
-------------------------------------
Outside.

"The Shells are a procation, just in case. I do not fully trust you. I only wish to test whats needed and I wil lleave. If I wanted I could have attacked, but I never did."

Idekal
05-11-2013, 03:35 AM
"Trust me? You mean the pathetic excuse of villages? I have nothing to do with any of them. And anyway a clone doesn't need protection. If its attacked it can run away or disappear." Then his tone turned a bit more serious "And what will you do with these bijuu 'prototypes'? Rule with power? Annihilate everything? Presuming each shell is on par with a Kages then why do you need more power?"

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 03:35 AM
(Don't you just love how you forgot about me? XD

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 03:37 AM
I did, I said to come to me. lol

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 03:38 AM
Oh lol, I missed that. Where are you?

Idekal
05-11-2013, 03:39 AM
( I was forgotten about till I popped back up bombs )

Divine Rush
05-11-2013, 03:39 AM
Loki watches close as everything goes down

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 03:40 AM
(I'm usually forgotten when sayuri arrives, hence I hit people

Idekal
05-11-2013, 03:41 AM
Looks at Loki. "You were in the Necrology village a few days ago, weren't you?"

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 03:44 AM
"Well... I need my answer.. and yes Gia was it if you can that would be great. I also need a Shinobi but that can wait. Come and Loki you too."

Divine Rush
05-11-2013, 03:46 AM
" yes I will come with you "

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 03:47 AM
Very well'. As Gia leaves, there is a voice only Sayuri and Isago can hear, 'I'll be in touch'

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 03:56 AM
With that the bodies formed a circle around the three as they vanished.

(Yoshi thread,)

Idekal
05-11-2013, 04:17 AM
"Well that's over" Kurai says casually strolling into the village.

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 04:21 AM
lol you thought I was going to attack or something? xD

InnerSakura
05-11-2013, 04:22 AM
(Assuming when you tpyed that they are on our sides....)

As the insects came up he stood there watching.

With his side to the Bijuu he eyes shaprened to him.

"You Bijuu speack like Gods... I assure you.. Even you age.. Just not like Humans, You are nothing more then a selfish being. A Tool.. Used by humans based on how weak you are to be captured. I assure you I have the power to do it... I have brought the dead back...."
-------------------------------------
Outside.

"The Shells are a procation, just in case. I do not fully trust you. I only wish to test whats needed and I wil lleave. If I wanted I could have attacked, but I never did."

Inside Sayuri's conscious Isago began to laugh, a low pitched sound laden with dark amusement. ''Gods? No, mortal. We bijuu are no divine entities. We are spirits, bound to this earth, yet not effected by the passage of time. We cannot die, and it is not entirely true that we age. Our power gradually increases after the moment of our creation, and we grow as all living beings do. I am not selfish, human. I have only become wise to the world, learning it is foolish to trust humans, who always seek to destroy.'' The beast responded, when suddenly Sayuri and the Ichibi heard Gia's voice in the distance. Sayuri snapped back to reality, noticing as her guard left with the two rouge shinobi. She prayed that he would not forfeit any of the two-tail's power, or it could spell disaster for Oashisu and the rest of the villages.

Idekal
05-11-2013, 04:30 AM
Goes to a tea shop and buys some tea.

AeoKyn
05-11-2013, 05:22 AM

''Make certain that the residents of Oasis are guarded at all times. I will handle this matter immediately.'' Sayuri told the man. She turned toward Aeo. ''Forgive me, I know you desire to return to your village. It appears our conversation was once again interrupted. I have something I wish to give to you. This is a letter regarding the details of the plans of Hei and the Yoshimekiri. You may give this to the kage of the Blood since we are allies to update him on the situation.'' Sayuri told her guest, apologizing to him for the current circumstances as she handed the man a slip of paper.

''

Aeo Kyn quickly scanned the paper, his eyebrows raised. Sayuri had already disappeared from the office. He pulled out a scroll and sealed the note within and pocketed it. He decided to get some tea before heading out of the village.

Upon entering the Tea Shop, Aeo saw a familiar face. He ordered a pitcher of the right water and a set of oolong leaves and 3 glasses. "Kurai-San, odd coincidence to see you here." He began to steep the leaves in the first glass, taking extreme care. "How are you faring these days?"

Idekal
05-11-2013, 05:39 AM
While drinking some tea a familiar face walked in. "Oh Aeo-San, nice to meet you again". He then takes a sip of tea and listens. "I'm doing well, dropped by for a few things. How about you?"

AeoKyn
05-11-2013, 06:15 AM
"It is nice to see a familiar face away from home." Satisfied that he had brewed the first cup appropriately, he carefully transferred the leaves to the second cup, steeping them a 2nd time. As the tea was prepared, he sipped his first cup. "Gathering tidbits of information and rumors, a few things here and there." He took another sip. "I was actually planning to head back to the Blood Village after a bit of tea to report to Divine." Aeo Kyn gave Kurai a subtle look as he said this as a hint to to something specific,

Idekal
05-11-2013, 06:35 AM
Catching on Kurai replied "Ah that's good, I need to go to the Hikage for the same reason, and maybe the other smoke nin for information. But I'm afraid one village won't follow; the sky." He sighed "That village is quite hostile to me for defending myself. So I guess 3 of the 4 will have to do."

Greenrust
05-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Watches Gia leave as a plan formed. He then turned to sayuri "Are you alright? I noticed you became spaced out so I think he was in your mind although I don't know the method."

AeoKyn
05-11-2013, 10:28 AM
(only mekuto and i are smoke nin sadly, I'm a blood with divine =P)

AeoKyn
05-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Aeo Kyn nodded. "Do the best with what's available." He finished his cup and transferred the leaves in his 2nd to the third, sipping the 2nd. "I was planning to travel to sky myself, but there may not even be time for that."

Idekal
05-11-2013, 10:47 AM
"Yeah, I might just think of something. All four Kage's need that letter before...." He looked down at the cup in his hand and started shaking it. "Sorry to bother you again but do you happen to know where.. Mekuto? Is?"

AeoKyn
05-11-2013, 11:09 AM
The mention of the man caused Aeo's eyes to narrow as he peered at his own cup.
"Something big is happening indeed." He downed his 2nd cup, the third now fully prepared. "Mekuto should be around this village somewhere, his typical standard is to observe and pop out randomly. Once he realizes he's being looked for he'll reveal himself."

Mekuto
05-11-2013, 11:14 AM
(I'm here I'm always here, except when I'm not here which is right now I'll have to rp with you later to night Idekal)

The flames of the laterns flare to life as their smoke twists and condenses taking form. "You needed to speak to me?" Mekuto's voice emanated from the smoke that swirled around eventually taking the form of the man.

Idekal
05-11-2013, 11:20 AM
( Alright then, so what now introductions with a clone? )

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 12:03 PM
Do not forget the Mission Board for things to do and money

Idekal
05-11-2013, 12:06 PM
( A rouge walks up to a mission board... )

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 12:29 PM
(I am the game Master informing you...>.>)

Idekal
05-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Maybe I struck a nerve Kurai thought. "Here have this" he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a canteen of water. "Thanks to some research on the past villages I found this. The water has healing properties and can recover chakra". Kurai places the canteen on the table. "Mekuto sounds quite mysterious to me.." As he was saying that smoke rolled up. "Speak of the devil, yeah I want to talk to you about something that peaks my interest".

AeoKyn
05-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Aeo drank his 3rd glass slowly. He looked at the canteen. "I appreciate the offer, but I will decline at this time. Mysterious is one word." He sat for a moment as Mekuto's smoke rolled in.
he did not turn when he heard Mekuto speak.

"Keep acting that way and people may start to get the wrong idea about you." Aeo Kyn said casually.

Idekal
05-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Kurai looked back at Aeo and then to Mekuto. [I]I shouldn't get involved, they probably have some history./I] he thought to himself. "Well I'm not taking it back".

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 03:14 PM
The stone that sayuri held for gia floated up in front of her, and his face appeared on it. 'told you i'd be in touch!'

AeoKyn
05-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Aeo Kyn took another sip. He looked at the canteen and accepted it. "You did go through the trouble of offering." he placed it in his robes. "Mekuto and I have some conflicting philosophies, so we simply tolerate each other at this point." he looked forward, hands folded together in front of his face. "You mentioned research on the old villages, perhaps when things slow down you can share some stories."

Idekal
05-11-2013, 04:01 PM
"Share stories with you? It would be like telling you things you already know would't it?" He then started to think. "I don't know all that much but I can explain what I know briefly. Oh and I know every person in this time who was from the past. Like the Blood Kage and the Oasis Kage, as well as you two".

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 04:26 PM
"That Asura… He's a weird one… I should report to Sayuri." he said as he walked away, on his way to the office.

Mekuto
05-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Maybe I struck a nerve Kurai thought. "Here have this" he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a canteen of water. "Thanks to some research on the past villages I found this. The water has healing properties and can recover chakra". Kurai places the canteen on the table. "Mekuto sounds quite mysterious to me.." As he was saying that smoke rolled up. "Speak of the devil, yeah I want to talk to you about something that peaks my interest".
"And he shall appear," Mekuto finished the quote as he fully formed and the remaining smoke disappeared. "You have something of interest to speak of? Mekuto he asked in a toneless voice.

Idekal
05-11-2013, 05:07 PM
"Yes I do, quite a bit in fact. Follow me if you will" Kurai said getting out of his seat. "See you later, Aeo" he said before walking out of the shop and into an alley.

Mekuto
05-11-2013, 05:19 PM
"Heh," Mekuto lit a cigar and proceeded to follow Kurai into the alley.

Idekal
05-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Kurai turned around to face Mekuto. "You remember the past villages don't you? The Shadow, Scales, Ice, Oasis and the rest. All I want is info on the Scales and the Ryukage Genzu Takasu".

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 05:45 PM
Michael walks by an alley, hearing two people taking about past villages.

"If it's information you want. The Village Archives is the place."

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 05:47 PM
A small eagle heads for Micheal with a note. i send my apologies for earlier hospitality - gia

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 05:55 PM
"Gadzooks! A note. Boy, I love notes. Even the sound of the word and paper makes me happy." He said as he reads the note.

"Ah, from Gia. Speaking of which, I wonder what he's up too. I should send a message to him."

"Bird Delivery!"

A bird made from solid platinum is created.

Michael writes a note, and attaches it to it.

Got your letter, and no problem.

What exactly is it like over there? Is Nibi still within you?

The bird flies off, hoping to reach Gia.

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Gia appears back in the village, the bird on his arm. 'Yeah, he is. and it was pretty gloomy, to be honest.

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Michael spots Gia, appearing next to him.

"You know, a clone of Asura's wanted me to go with him, infact, he appeared after our battle. I want to get strong, but not like that…"

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 06:04 PM
'they didn't give me any power. they took it. however.... Nibi's power can't be used without my consent. any attempt without my agreement and it will just hit the user. it's the ultimate biju-fail-safe.

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 06:14 PM
"I see… That's very smart. Now, anyways. Remember that guardian I summoned awhile ago?"

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 06:16 PM
'yes, what about it?'

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 06:18 PM
"I'm trying to figure out what it was… Any ideas?"

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 06:34 PM
"I need to head to the Village Archives…"

Michael said oddly, jumping off.

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Michael arrives at the archives. Setting up a barrier at the door so nobody can come in.

Michael grabs a book about Kekkai Genkai and sits down.

"If only I could make another…"

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 06:58 PM
"Diamond Release… Whirl Release… Aqua Release… Light Release… Metal Release…" He said as he reads the pages of the respected KG.

"Sigh… Why did I get stuck with the weak one?"

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 07:42 PM
"That's enough of that." Michael said as he closed the book, leaving it on the table.

Michael walks to the exit, lifting the barrier. Walking out.

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 08:03 PM
"I'll go to the crossroads." as he said that, he was off.

InnerSakura
05-12-2013, 01:21 AM
Back at the Hikage's office, Sayuri's clone picked up the envelope which was still sitting on her desk, and she broke the seal as she began to read its contents. The bunshin was abruptly teleported to an unknown location, as Sayuri's real body still stood in the street. Samito spoke to her, asking if she was alright. ''...'' She paused, unable to answer his question. After a moment, she managed to find her words. ''Yes...I am fine. Thank you for your concern...Asura apparently has some sort of ocular jutsu. He was able to see the one tail inside of me. I am worried about that man's intentions. If he is able to harness the power of nibi, the two tails...I fear for the safety of the village. Isago is not pleased, and I wonder if Gia is aware of what he has gotten himself into.'' As Sayuri finished her sentence, a stone rose in front of her face, and she was surprised to hear Gia's voice. ''What happened?'' She inquired. ''Inform me of everything Asura discussed with you. Please tell me you did not give him your tailed beast's power.'' She said, and she sighed with exasperation.

Shisko Shi
05-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Soon the imfoment arrives in the village scratching the back of his head. "AH! Damn... Never get enough info.... Guy never shows his face to me..." He then looks down as he stops his hand, "Prohaps a drink is in order.. Then I can begin looking for info... Make more money."

Shikaru said allowed.

AeoKyn
05-12-2013, 02:05 AM
Aeo Kyn gave a small nod as Kurai and Mekuto stepped out. He stretched and finished his drink. When asked about payment he pointed to Mekuto walking out the door and the attendant nodded and told him to have a good day. Feeling somewhat refreshed, Aeo Kyn stepped outside the tea house into the streets.

konoha chimp
05-12-2013, 04:17 AM
Soon the imfoment arrives in the village scratching the back of his head. "AH! Damn... Never get enough info.... Guy never shows his face to me..." He then looks down as he stops his hand, "Prohaps a drink is in order.. Then I can begin looking for info... Make more money."

Shikaru said allowed.

Sabaku was on patrol in the village as usual patrolling the entrances to the village when he noticed a shady figure entering the village. Hmm what do we have here... Usually he would have just left him alone however, what caught his attention was the fact that he was wearing a sky ninja attire with a suspicious hood to hide his face. Knowing that the sky was currently not allies with the oasis he knew that this man had to be a rouge or a sky ninja, either way he could not be trusted. Sabaku quietly walked into a near by ally "Black sand clone" The clone began to follow the man noticeably as Sabaku began whistling and carrying of with his patrol.

Bombs266
05-12-2013, 04:50 AM
'Funny fact about nibi... He's power can only be used with my consent, so don't worry. I need to show you something in person. Meet me at the archer range'

InnerSakura
05-12-2013, 06:59 AM
Sayuri created a one handed sign, and her body disappeared in tiny grains of sand as she drifted toward the training area reserved for archery practice. Her body reformed, and she followed Gia's chakra signature toward the man's location. She made her way across the target field, noticing various shinobi shooting sand arrows at rows of bullseyes, as they tried to improve their aim. Many of the young men attempted to show off, trying to grab Sayuri's attention as she passed by, intending to demonstate their skill. One of them missed his mark completely, and his face flushed a bright red. ''That's quite the sunburn there! Hahaha! Nice job, I'm sure Sayuri-sama is very impressed!'' One of the other shinobi chuckled. The two young men began to argue, and Sayuri smirked.

Suddenly, a stray arrow streaked past Sayuri's face, and she noticed out of the corner of her eye as the dart struck a target directly next to her, dead-center. A kunoichi walked over to her, and pulled the sand arrow out of the wooden board, as Sayuri stood there with an amused and mildly surprised expression. ''Lady Hikage. Excuse me, that was rather close there.'' The woman spoke, and Sayuri looked at her as the kunoichi bowed. ''Its alright. That was quite the masterful shot. If you had been even slightly off the mark I would have been killed.'' Sayuri replied, impressed. The young woman looked at her with an apologetic expression. ''Luckily it was a good aim. Forgive me for not introducing myself, my name is Sayaka.'' The kunoichi spoke. ''That is an appropriate name for such a skilled sand archer.'' Sayuri praised the girl. ''Ahaha..thank you, Hikage sama. I must return to practice, so I will excuse myself now.'' Sayaka replied, and her embarrassment shown on her face. Sayuri nodded, and the young woman disappeared. Sayuri walked over to where Gia was standing, observing the scene. ''What did you need to speak to me about?'' She asked her guard, as she stood in front of the man.

Idekal
05-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Michael walks by an alley, hearing two people taking about past villages.

"If it's information you want. The Village Archives is the place."

Noting the mans remarks Kurai made a clone of darkness and it headed towards the Archives.

Greenrust
05-12-2013, 08:02 AM

Shikaru said allowed.

Samito after having no such luck tracking Shikaru went back to the village. He was a slippery one and he would find him. He decided to get a drink from the bar well he though of a plan.

Mekuto
05-12-2013, 08:17 AM
Kurai turned around to face Mekuto. "You remember the past villages don't you? The Shadow, Scales, Ice, Oasis and the rest. All I want is info on the Scales and the Ryukage Genzu Takasu".
Mekuto begins to chuckle lightly, "the smoke village was a place far removed from the others. We had no knowledge of the other villages, other than some existed."

Idekal
05-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Look at that, he has emotions after all he thought as Mekuto laughed a bit. "But you were involved with the old Oasis, weren't you? The Smoke Nin far away from home".

InnerSakura
05-12-2013, 08:29 AM
(Mekuto, dont forget about the mission I gave you to set up defenses around the village. Prompt every jonin to be prepared in case another situation arises, and you must collaborate with them to construct the earth cannons and station each of them at key points around Oasis.)

Greenrust
05-12-2013, 08:31 AM
Samito reaches the bar but creates a clone to go check in with sayuri.

Mekuto
05-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Look at that, he has emotions after all he thought as Mekuto laughed a bit. "But you were involved with the old Oasis, weren't you? The Smoke Nin far away from home".
"I came to this region on a mission, but before long the cataclysm happened," Mekuto spoke, "the relics of the past are gone, and I have little interest in bringing them back, I doubt I'll be much assistance to you."

Idekal
05-12-2013, 09:28 AM
"That's the problem, the relics are coming back whether we like it or not. Ice has started forming near the Hidden Vortex and there was said to be a sighting of a dragon close to the Hidden Sky." Then a concerned look came across his face. "Well thanks anyway" Kurai tossed a scroll into the air and smoke appeared. Once it had subsided Kurai was gone and a damaged Hidden Smoke headband dropped on the floor in front of Mekuto.

Quite the distance away Kurai then walked towards the Hikage mansion. "Maybe i should try the Hikage herself..."

InnerSakura
05-12-2013, 10:04 AM
One of Sayuri's assistants handled the Hikage's paperwork, since Sayuri was currently out in the archer's field speaking with Gia. After the conversation with Noctis Arashi, Sayuri's suna bunshin appeared back in the office to attend to any matters that required her attention. ''Thank you for completing these mission reports. I will require you to file them.'' Sayuri told the secretary, and the woman bowed before leaving the room with the large stack of papers.

Greenrust
05-12-2013, 10:13 AM
The clone of samito makes it to the hikage's office and knocks on the door.)

InnerSakura
05-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Sayuri heard the sound of someone lightly beating on the doorway to her office, and she detected Samito's chakra in the hallway. ''Come in.'' She told the man.

Greenrust
05-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Samito enter's the room, "I've been tracking the rouge Shikaru but have not found any leads. So ill be in oasis for a bit longer before I set out on the search again."

AeoKyn
05-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Aeo Kyn walked the streets of oasis, hands behind his head, cigar hanging from his lip and eyes half closed. He was putting together different scenarios involving the info he had gathered, the badger sitting at tatsujin plateau and a mess of other things. He exhaled a small cloud debating on his next move. I need to get someone to meet with that stubborn little creature; and I need to report back to the blood village. He sighed as he thought to himself.

konoha chimp
05-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Noting the mans remarks Kurai made a clone of darkness and it headed towards the Archives.

Quite the distance away Kurai then walked towards the Hikage mansion. "Maybe i should try the Hikage herself..."

*Meanwhile*
After observing the rouge ninja for quite some time Sabaku watched from above him, hidden from sight. He watched as the man made a clone as it attempted to run somewhere else in the village, although to where he did not know. Damn this isn't good..
Jumping from the building in an instant Sabaku unsheathed his sword and cut straight through the clone from above effortlessly.

Sabaku then approached the rouge ninja thinking to himself This man already attacked the oasis in the past.. how the hell has nobody caught on to him yet? ah I give up he walked in front of the rouge ninja, not sheathing his sword. "Hey, you there.. rouge ninja I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask about your business here in the Oasis." He said to him laughing a little at the awkward situation. His eyes then narrowed onto the rouge awaiting his response.

Idekal
05-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Here comes the cavalry... Kurai thought. "So someone noticed, was it you that destroyed the clone? It would have made things so much easier". He then looks at the sword in his hands. "Now if you were to be a little less aggressive i might answer you". He said hinting to the sword.

konoha chimp
05-12-2013, 01:19 PM
"Yeah.. it was me sorry about that" Sabaku said awkardly scratching his head "but I cant exactly having rouge ninja running around the village. I'm sorry but that wont happen with me here." He then looked at his sword and back at the rouge and smiled sheathing it. "Now then care to explain what you're doing here" he said happily however, he had not let down his guard for a second and eagerly awaited the rouges response, however, he would respond could drastically affect Sabaku's next move and he knew it..

Idekal
05-12-2013, 01:23 PM
"I'm gathering information and I need to speak to the Hikage, I even have information on you; Sabaku, Guard of the Hikage". He then started walking again and was going to go past him. "So what are you going to do now?"

konoha chimp
05-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Sabaku stood in the rouge ninja's path firmly. "I'm sorry but.. you're sure as hell not getting near lady Sayuri" He slowly sheathed his sword and put it in the way of the rouge ninja's path. "Now then.. the way I see it, you can either surrender now and turn yourself in.. or.. lets just say I hope that information on me comes in handy."
He said his tone and facial expressions changing. "Just know that unlike my comrades. When I attack I aim to kill. It's a dangerous game you're playing right now. I'm certainly not going to just let you leave this village." He said apologetically gazing at the sky.

Idekal
05-12-2013, 01:34 PM
"Why must everything be so troublesome?" He mumbled to himself. With him still being in 'Dark Body' mode he dashed right through Sabaku like a ghost and continued walking. "Please don't make me fight, I can't say it would be good for the village".

AeoKyn
05-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Confident that there was nothing left for him at the moment, Aeo Kyn headed out of the village towards the crossroads lost in thought.

konoha chimp
05-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Sabaku had an unusual dark grin on his face as the rouge passed straight through him Sabaku smiled to himself "Shadows huh? that's a nice little technique there." after making a split second analysis. "Rise black sand" Sabaku waited with expert timing and precision for the rouge to cross him and as he only managed to get a meter past him the ground began to shake and tremble as a huge wall of black sand appeared from beneath it blocking his path yet again the wall being so big it would require a chakra enhancement in his opponents feet just to jump over or aside it. If his opponent materialized through the wall, due to the chakra within it he would instantly be engulfed in a wall of sand being incapacitated almost instantly "I apologize for this.." Sabaku said as he unsheathed his sword he imbued fire chakra in it and swung around 180* furiously swinging his sword whilst making another hand sign: "Fire style: Fire blitz" The sword swing created an incredible wave of fire easily big enough to engulf the rouges entire body and most of the wall. Given the distance Sabaku was from the Rouge it would be impossible to simply avoid the flames and due to the intensity of light being emitted from the flames any shadow technique would instantly be dispersed should the rouge attempt to use it.

Idekal
05-12-2013, 03:45 PM
"Wrong, its not shadows". He said quite calmly as a wall of black sand appeared in from of Kurai. "Dark Drain" he said and Darkness covered the sand and began absorbing all of its chakra. He turned around showing his now dark red eyes, staring at him. Now a fire jutsu was coming at him. "Fire Style: Great Fire Destruction". A giant blaze of fire came rushing at Sabaku's jutsu and evened it out. Causing no damage to either of them.

"Dark Restriction" Kurai said as darkness from around spread and came up off of the ground. He then held his arm out in front of him as if he was trying to grab something. Now the darkness was largely spread and it went around the two of them, like a dome. From within the dome the darkness tried to restrain Sabaku and stop him from doing anything. "Just stay here.." Kurai said covering himself in dark chakra as it made a dark chakra cloak. In a blink of an eye he raced to another part of the village, casting clones on the way. But there was one clone left behind inside the dome which would reform from surrounding nature chakra. This was to try and stall Sabaku.

konoha chimp
05-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Sabaku watched as the rouge cast a jutsu though through futher inspection he was beginning to understand it "Hmm I see.. It's not shadows its the manipulation of.. light rays? which allows for you to manipulated darkness.. Oh boy why couldn't it just be shadows?"
He said sounding really tired. Before he had time to think he was surrounded in a dome of darkness chakra This isn't good.. he quickly imbued one of his blades with fire chakra and stabbed it into the ground with a powerful stab whilst forming a one handed sign in his other hand. "Fire style: Fire blitz" Fire shot out from beneath his sword and across the ground illuminating the entire dome and shooting fire at the clone hoping to engulf it in flames. "Light shines brightest in the darkness.." He muttered as the light emitted from the flames dispersed of the darkness.

Sabaku then darted after the man knowing he couldn't physically out-speed him from this distance he allowed himself to be engulfed by his own sand underground. Sensing the chakra signature of the rouge as he casted other clones he knew exactly which one to target. He appeared in front of his line of movement from the ground and held out his hand. "Look this is getting us nowhere.. why don't we settle this outside the village?"

Idekal
05-12-2013, 04:03 PM
"Why don't we stop fighting, I never asked for this?" And in a poof of smoke the clone was gone. "Wrong one" Kurai said sitting on a building. "Am I posing any threat to the village right now, if I were then most of it would be gone by now".

konoha chimp
05-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Sabaku didn't look amused looking over to Kurai. "You attacked the village once injuring several people. You are a wanted A-S class criminal. Do you honestly think I'm simply going to let you get away? that would do more harm than good."

Idekal
05-12-2013, 04:21 PM
"That's the truth, though your village really needs some defences, or maybe even some common sense". He said as he chuckled a bit. One of the clones was nearby transforms into a villager and was near enough to Kurai to do something.

"Now Sabaku, you have a choice between and innocent villagers life or my attempted capture". He said as the clone was surrounded by Kurai's darkness. If Sabuku went for the clone the explosive tags strapped to it would explode catching him in the radius. "So, what will you do?"

konoha chimp
05-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Sabaku chuckled "Don't you worry about that.. I'm all the defense this village needs. As for common sense.. Well I'm out of luck there" He laugh his face growing serious after he was presented with the dilemma of saving the villagers or chasing the rouge.
Sabaku sheathed his sword and sighed. "I'll let you go for now. But just know this isn't over. And because of the stunt you just pulled the next time we meet, it wont be games. It will be life or death." He said calmly awaiting the safety of the villagers.

Idekal
05-12-2013, 04:34 PM
"Pleasure doing business with you" He said with a little grin. He fell for it Kurai thought as he dashed towards the Hikage's office with great speed while sur-pressing his chakra so only people within 10M could sense it.

As the darkness let go of the villager she ran towards Sabaku. "Thank you so much for rescuing me" Now that the clone was right next to Sabaku it quickly transformed back and exploded in a split second, causing smoke to rise high into the sky.

Greenrust
05-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Samito noticing his friends chakra rising cuts off his own chakra by tapping thenseal on his chest (under his shirt.) moves near the battle field hidding himself watching the exchange. He sensed the clone was not a villager and wondered if sabuku sensed it as well although he doubted it. He wondered how to interfer so the rouge didnt escape. Seeing the rouge run at extreme speeds he used the seal he had put on the door of the hikage mansion and summoned himself there. He stood in front of the door as the ninja arrived.

Idekal
05-12-2013, 04:38 PM
( I was already at the mansion in a few seconds, not called 'black flash' for nothing)

konoha chimp
05-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Sabaku fell to his knees on the ground mildly injured but not significant enough that he would die as he had managed to make a short but effective wall of sand before the explosion went off. He then passed out on the building below him smiling.
Well.. that was fun. I should make sure to pay him back

Greenrust
05-12-2013, 04:43 PM
(How you ran with no enhancement and did not turn yourself into shadow. Even rock lee or minito could say this feat.)

Idekal
05-12-2013, 04:46 PM
( I made the cloak when I was fighting Chimp, right as I got out of the dome. )

Greenrust
05-12-2013, 04:49 PM
(What cloak all you said was you started running and his your chakra which is useless concidering I was watching as said in my post.)

Idekal
05-12-2013, 04:53 PM
"Wrong, its not shadows". He said quite calmly as a wall of black sand appeared in from of Kurai. "Dark Drain" he said and Darkness covered the sand and began absorbing all of its chakra. He turned around showing his now dark red eyes, staring at him. Now a fire jutsu was coming at him. "Fire Style: Great Fire Destruction". A giant blaze of fire came rushing at Sabaku's jutsu and evened it out. Causing no damage to either of them.

"Dark Restriction" Kurai said as darkness from around spread and came up off of the ground. He then held his arm out in front of him as if he was trying to grab something. Now the darkness was largely spread and it went around the two of them, like a dome. From within the dome the darkness tried to restrain Sabaku and stop him from doing anything. "Just stay here.." Kurai said covering himself in dark chakra as it made a dark chakra cloak. In a blink of an eye he raced to another part of the village, casting clones on the way. But there was one clone left behind inside the dome which would reform from surrounding nature chakra. This was to try and stall Sabaku.

( Right there )

Greenrust
05-12-2013, 04:55 PM
(Hmm then ill edit my post its not to much of a change.)

Idekal
05-12-2013, 04:58 PM
( Just let me drop off something at the mansion and we can fight while Chimp recovers, sound good? )

Greenrust
05-12-2013, 05:00 PM
(Ill be infront of the doors but drop something off my guy won't care although he'll fight you out of principle for attacking Sabuku and for the bounty. I finished editing btw.)

Idekal
05-12-2013, 05:01 PM
( Chimps not going to be around much longer though. Anyway I could confront you about betraying Raiden and me. )

Greenrust
05-12-2013, 05:03 PM
(Have fun should be intresting. You gonna post the amount of time I can be on today is limited.)

Sir Michael
05-12-2013, 10:36 PM
Michael arrives back at Oasis.

"Now… Who should I give this too?" he said with his hands behind his head.

Bombs266
05-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Sayuri heard the sound of someone lightly beating on the doorway to her office, and she detected Samito's chakra in the hallway. ''Come in.'' She told the man.
(sorry, my internet crashed, i'll have to make do, eh?)

One of Gia's message birds arrived at Sayuri's window, carrying a message, in code, to meet him at a special location near one of the towns storefronts.

Edit in- (and now i have to go, so i might do this later, might not)

Sir Michael
05-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Michael notices Gia, walking up to him.

"Hey, Gia. I wanna give you something."

Bombs266
05-13-2013, 12:03 AM
'what is it?'

Sir Michael
05-13-2013, 12:10 AM
"First of all, what chakra natures do you hold?"

Bombs266
05-13-2013, 12:12 AM
'earth, a little bit of fire, and the lesser known crystalline style.

Sir Michael
05-13-2013, 12:16 AM
"Damn… 1/3 won't work…"

Bombs266
05-13-2013, 12:19 AM
'what is it?' Gia repeated, intrigued.

Sir Michael
05-13-2013, 12:30 AM
"Well… I'm planning on giving my Nature Style to somebody. But you need Wind, Earth, and Water to use it."

Bombs266
05-13-2013, 12:40 AM
'fair enough. i best be going now.' *continues walking*

Sir Michael
05-13-2013, 12:41 AM
"Hmm… Wonder where he's off too in such a rush. Well, I best be going to Sky." Michael said, walking to the Sky Crossroads.

Bombs266
05-13-2013, 12:45 AM
Gia walked to to spot he arranged with sayuri, sitting in the corner.

Idekal
05-13-2013, 01:52 PM
As Kurai arrived at the mansion he notice Samito standing outside, without even giving him a second look Kurai walked in and placed two letters on a counter/table inside. One was completely sealed and the other was a normal letter. "Please insure the Hikage gets these" he said to an assistant.

Walking back out he used the communication device that Raiden had put in both Kurai's and Samito's head to talk the Samito. "So this is where the traitor went" he said looking at him.

konoha chimp
05-13-2013, 02:02 PM
Suddenly the ground from beneath Kurai began shaking violently as though there was an earth quake and he should have been able to sense the sudden immense rise in chakra.
A figure could be seen in the sky diving straight towards Kurai.
As Sabaku landed, his entire body shielded by sand to blunt the impact he landed on the ground, fist first splitting the ground beneath him from the amount of chakra held within his fist. There he stood with his clothes burned and tattered as he pointed one of his swords towards Kurai "You don't have to worry about him... so what's it going to be? do you want to do this here or outside the village?"

Idekal
05-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Looking to the damaged Sabaku, Kurai taunted. "You said you were all the defence the village needs, so defend it".He then put one arm straight up in the air and the other in a hand sign in front of his face Kurai used two jutsu. "Dark World, Lightning Style: Lightning Fireworks". Then ground and sky became pitch black, like an eclipse was happening and the entire village had no light at all. Also blast of lightning were shot up into the sky, which then exploded like fireworks. This caused hundreds maybe thousands of kunai sizes lightning bolts to rain down on the entire village.

With sight removed due to darkness Sabaku would have a hard time even seeing Kurai, let alone fight him. "This darkness can't be destroyed by the light as it is the purest darkness".

konoha chimp
05-13-2013, 02:39 PM
(Thousands all over the village?!?!?! what?! :shock: a little hax don't you think? :lol:)

Idekal
05-13-2013, 02:42 PM
( 1 Thousand, anyone could sidestep them, and most of them won't even near any civilians. Its just to see what you would do. And don't forget villages are sup post to be HUGE )

konoha chimp
05-13-2013, 02:53 PM
Looking to the damaged Sabaku, Kurai taunted. "You said you were all the defence the village needs, so defend it".He then put one arm straight up in the air and the other in a hand sign in front of his face Kurai used two jutsu. "Dark World, Lightning Style: Lightning Fireworks". Then ground and sky became pitch black, like an eclipse was happening and the entire village had no light at all. Also blast of lightning were shot up into the sky, which then exploded like fireworks. This caused hundreds maybe thousands of kunai sizes lightning bolts to rain down on the entire village.

With sight removed due to darkness Sabaku would have a hard time even seeing Kurai, let alone fight him. "This darkness can't be destroyed by the light as it is the purest darkness".

Sabaku looked unimpressed shaking his head. "I see so you need to use the protection of the village against me in order to win.. fine." He formed a one handed sign whilst pointing his sword towards the sky "Black sand torrent" with that being said he swung his sword horizontally and a fairly large wave of sand shot across the sky of the village redirecting the kunai's outside the village. "That's not enough" Sabaku then watched as he was surrounded in complete darkness. (I don't see how light cant affect even the purest of darkness) Sabaku placed his hand on the ground and replaced the regular sand on the ground around Kurai and Sabaku into his own sand as the ground trembled. He then scattered small particles of sand into the atmosphere in the sky aswell. "Your mistake was thinking I had to see you in order to beat you." He said knowing that the villagers would have known the protocol and hopefully escaped to a safe point within the village.
"Enough games.."

AeoKyn
05-13-2013, 02:59 PM
(the keyword is fireworks, is more for show than anything =P Unless I misread that lol)

Idekal
05-13-2013, 03:05 PM
( Well 'actual light' can destroy it, not the weak light coming from fire or lightning. )

"Need to? No, it makes things easier". Kurai then cracked his neck and his eyes could be seen in the darkness, this was due to a genjutsu called 'Dark Torment' where if the user looked at his eyes then they would be trapped in it. And seeing as its natural for animals to seek out the light getting caught would be real easy. Then using his cloak to dramatically increase his speed and power Kurai raced towards Sabaku in a zig zag pattern. Right as he was about to get to him Kurai would quickly get behind him and use a kick on Sabaku's leg. Knowing it was previously injured a sonic boom attack would easily break it like a twig, this would also take away Sabaku's mobility. After the attack Kurai would back off a couple of metres.

( And Aeo its just the name, think of it like Arceus's 'Judgement' only on a smaller scale. )

konoha chimp
05-13-2013, 03:29 PM
Looking straight into the mans eye's Sabaku realized full well what was going on. Wait.. what? he has Dojutsu too?! Sabaku gained his composure and stabbed himself in the leg. The pain released him from the Genjutsu as he winced a little "I don't worry I fully understand you're going to need all the advantages you can get." Sabaku suddenly picked up Kurai behind him within a flash He's fast.. he smiled thinking to himself. Sabaku effortlessly stabbed his sword within the ground as it caused the sand from the ground rise and materialize causing a small obsidian wall to intercept Kurai's kick as the last moment. Given the momentum and speed of Kurai's kick it would have been almost impossible to avoid and he was sure this would have affected his opponents leg as the wall shattered. Kurai then jumped back several meters away from him.

Sabaku then stood facing Kurai even though he could not see him he could still very easily sense him thanks to the amount of chakra being emitted from the cloak he had been using. Sabaku had by now realized that all the villagers had evacuated the street they were on as he smiled to himself "No need to hold back anymore" he realized this might damage the village street however, that was a risk he was going to have to take against this kind of opponent. Concentrating most of his chakra into his fist it became engulfed in black sand indicating the immense amount of chakra and drastically increasing Sabaku's power. Sabaku in the opposite formed a one handed sign as he unsheathed both of his swords: "Wind style: Spiraling vortex" in the opposite hand created a spiraling gust of wind. He then clapped his hands together as the vortex of wind reacted with the sand on his fist making a small black sand tornado around his chakra controlled fist. He then darted at his opponent as fast as he could almost reaching his position within an instant. He was now only a meter away from his opponent at such speed and range that the next attack would be almost unavoidable. Thrusting his fist at Kurai's chest with a punch so strong it could easily crush his bones on impact however, just as the first was near him the vortex was released from his arm shooting a huge destructive vortex of wind with an attack radius covering the entire street they were standing on and in the air above them. The huge vortex shot towards Kurai now only inches away from him with such force that the strength of the vortex crushed the ground and made buildings collapse indicating that the vortex was strong enough to split boulders in half on impact. Only the most intense fire attacks stood a chance of countering this jutsu otherwise the flames would be put out immediately or blown back onto the caster making him burn himself.

konoha chimp
05-13-2013, 03:30 PM
"Sabuku step back. this is my duty and i think he has some things to say to me." steps up in front of sabuku.

(No seriously don't interfere please I just wrote out my counter)

AeoKyn
05-13-2013, 03:53 PM
(Oh I was just making a small joke, you said it wasn't that damaging to civilians =P)

Greenrust
05-13-2013, 04:00 PM
(No seriously don't interfere please I just wrote out my counter)

(i thought you were knocked out and he has reasons for fighting me as do i. ill wait for the attack to go threw but after that i need to fight him for my own plot progression.)

konoha chimp
05-13-2013, 04:06 PM
(No you don't need to. I arranged this battle before you interrupted so please show some respect and stay out of it. Besides you seem to have had enough battles recently. If it's 'bounty' you want then go after the fodder Shisko created and said you could attack.)

Greenrust
05-13-2013, 04:08 PM
(not its not about the bounty, its about my former employment with raiden and whats to come between me and shisko.)

InnerSakura
05-13-2013, 05:45 PM
(What is about to occur between you and Shisko, Green? I trust you not to turn rouge again.)

In the Hikage office, Sayuri's suna bunshin listened as Samito provided her with information regarding the rouge shinobi Shikaru. ''I have been informed by the higher ups on the village council of the issue concerning the various missing ninja reported to have a bounty on their heads. If any of them cause problems for Oasis they will be promptly dealt with.'' Sayuri told the man. ''I will rely on you to gather information on the criminals, and report anything you discover directly back to me. '' She ordered, giving Samito the assignment.

Sephiroth
05-13-2013, 06:03 PM
(inner are u ever gona reply to leo?)

Idekal
05-14-2013, 11:59 AM
Looking straight into the mans eye's Sabaku realized full well what was going on. Wait.. what? he has Dojutsu too?! Sabaku gained his composure and stabbed himself in the leg. The pain released him from the Genjutsu as he winced a little "I don't worry I fully understand you're going to need all the advantages you can get." Sabaku suddenly picked up Kurai behind him within a flash He's fast.. he smiled thinking to himself. Sabaku effortlessly stabbed his sword within the ground as it caused the sand from the ground rise and materialize causing a small obsidian wall to intercept Kurai's kick as the last moment. Given the momentum and speed of Kurai's kick it would have been almost impossible to avoid and he was sure this would have affected his opponents leg as the wall shattered. Kurai then jumped back several meters away from him.

Sabaku then stood facing Kurai even though he could not see him he could still very easily sense him thanks to the amount of chakra being emitted from the cloak he had been using. Sabaku had by now realized that all the villagers had evacuated the street they were on as he smiled to himself "No need to hold back anymore" he realized this might damage the village street however, that was a risk he was going to have to take against this kind of opponent. Concentrating most of his chakra into his fist it became engulfed in black sand indicating the immense amount of chakra and drastically increasing Sabaku's power. Sabaku in the opposite formed a one handed sign as he unsheathed both of his swords: "Wind style: Spiraling vortex" in the opposite hand created a spiraling gust of wind. He then clapped his hands together as the vortex of wind reacted with the sand on his fist making a small black sand tornado around his chakra controlled fist. He then darted at his opponent as fast as he could almost reaching his position within an instant. He was now only a meter away from his opponent at such speed and range that the next attack would be almost unavoidable. Thrusting his fist at Kurai's chest with a punch so strong it could easily crush his bones on impact however, just as the first was near him the vortex was released from his arm shooting a huge destructive vortex of wind with an attack radius covering the entire street they were standing on and in the air above them. The huge vortex shot towards Kurai now only inches away from him with such force that the strength of the vortex crushed the ground and made buildings collapse indicating that the vortex was strong enough to split boulders in half on impact. Only the most intense fire attacks stood a chance of countering this jutsu otherwise the flames would be put out immediately or blown back onto the caster making him burn himself.

As the vortex was approaching Kurai's chest he activated his 'Dark Body' as a reflex. This would only solve the problem temporarily as it couldn't last long. Acting as quick as he could Kurai twisted darkness around the vortex in the same direction as it, this avoided the darkness from being ripped apart. Then using 'Dark Drain' he then started to take as much chakra away from it as possible, which would disperse it in the process. With this great mass of darkness he lifted it into the air and compressed it into the size of a ping pong ball. "Let's put a timer on this, beat me quick enough and the darkness will fade to nothing, fail and a little more than this street will be gone". He said in a superior tone. "And I wouldn't recommend letting any chakra go near it, it is 'highly' unstable". Though it couldn't be seen a grin spread across Kurai's face. Little did Sabaku know that this was only a bluff meant to pressure him, if he couldn't think straight then he wouldn't fight as well.

"Let's get right to it..." Before the rest of the sound go to Sabaku, Kurai was right in his face "... shall we?" Predicting Sabaku would attack him Kurai backed off to leave a clone in his place, the change was almost unnoticeable. The clone would try to grab Sabaku and hold him in position, leaving him open. "Dark Saucer" he muttered as he put his arm in the air. A large disk around the size of a desk formed and began to spin furiously, it could cut through diamond like a knife through butter, it even began making a large noise as it spun faster and faster, so fast that it would be extremely difficult to use Wind Style near it.

Just as the saucer would reach him Kurai would appear in the air above Sabaku, this time with a 'Dark Destruction' sphere in his other palm facing downwards. Letting it off into a beam it expands to 25M wide and would destroy the ground below by 100M, like an excavation tunnel straight down. Then to make his escape Kurai places multiple 'Dark Platforms' in the air until he was quite the bit above Sabaku. "Maybe I should throw some elements in there".

konoha chimp
05-14-2013, 12:19 PM
(... I don't see how darkness dispersed of my wind :lol:)

Idekal
05-14-2013, 12:27 PM
( well its a jutsu powered by chakra, the darkness drained the chakra )

Divine Rush
05-14-2013, 12:49 PM
Yeah idekal it could drain chakra but the force alone from the wind even if it wraped around the wind would have desperced you darkness which really should be explained as shadows etc same thing basically useing that type of moves etc are very grey but his attack the force of the wind alone would have gotten rid of the darkness/ shadow like jutsu

Idekal
05-14-2013, 12:56 PM
( That's why it was ' trying to keep up'. The darkness was spinning around with the vortex. Did this against a lightning tornado that was ripping the area apart and it was fine. It is quite grey so I might just explain all of it, how it works, etc ))

Divine Rush
05-14-2013, 01:02 PM
That would even be worse lightning would disperse it even easier because of the light it gives off and the attack you used would not be able to keep up with the funnel like for example shika could not just rap his shadows around an attack could you see him doing that to a wind tunnel when he raps it around a person it takes a lot out of him and he has a certain amount of time to hold a person imagine trying to keep up with a funnel it just doesn't make sense

InnerSakura
05-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Sayuri's conversation with Gia at the archer's target area was abruptly ended as a jonin suddenly ran over to where she was standing. ''Hikage sama, a rouge shinobi has entered the village, and Sabaku has engaged the criminal in a battle. The situation has escalated quickly, and the villagers may be in danger. We are still in the process of returning evacuated civilians to their homes, and barriers have been placed to help ensure the safety of every individual. However, we may require your assistance.'' The man told her, and Sayuri's expression twisted in surprise. She apologized to Gia for the sudden interruption, before disappearing into sand.

Afterward, Sayuri's suna bunshin recieved a message from one of Gia's carrier birds, asking her to meet him at an alleyway. Leaving one of her secretaries in charge of deskwork, Sayuri's clone left the Hikage's mansion to meet with her guard at the specified location.

Sayuri finally arrived at the scene of the skirmish within the village, and she stood on a platform of suspended sand, only meters away from the man she recognized as Kurai. Rays of light pierced through the sky, banishing the shadows from the rouge's attack. ''Stop this battle at once. Or you will answer to me.'' Sayuri spoke loudly with authority. She cast Sabaku a glance. ''Leave this man to me. I cannot allow this village or it's residents to come to harm. Aid me if you wish, but try to hold back on causing any destruction. '' She told her guard.

Idekal
05-14-2013, 01:09 PM
( Darkness and Shadow are different, its like comparing Blackbeard's and Moira's Devil Fruits ( One Piece ). Its hard to explain but I know what I mean, if you get me. And what it can do is a jack of all trades, it can buff me up, drain chakra, protect me, clash with elements,etc )

konoha chimp
05-14-2013, 01:11 PM
(I don't think it's fair if your shadows can do that because it makes it pretty much supreme over any chakra nature. fire > water, wind > lightning etc.
But doesn't wind > Darkness?
It doesn't make any sense for it not to)

AeoKyn
05-14-2013, 01:13 PM
(I thought it was decided darkness=light can be blocked by a powerful technique or countered since it's not weaker or stronger than anything.)

InnerSakura
05-14-2013, 01:13 PM
(I just banished his darkness via light style.)

konoha chimp
05-14-2013, 01:17 PM
(It's like if I threw a kunai at you, and you made a wall of darkness wouldn't the kunai go straight through the darkness? it's not a solid chakra nature and has barely any mass so how can it be used as a barrier? the kunai would go through the darkness and at my opponent right?)

Idekal
05-14-2013, 01:19 PM
{ Its got not strength against the normal elements but no weakness. It can be weak to many other stuff though. Its basically neutral, kinda like what Aeo said. Chimp you can throw a kunai through water but if someone uses a jutsu you can't simply throw a kunai through it.)

AeoKyn
05-14-2013, 01:20 PM
(if they specify that it's like shikamaru's shadow and is more rubbery, at least when i used shadows that's how i used it. Using chakra to increase it's mass and using shikamaru's ability as a reference to making more bouncy and rubbery.)

Mekuto
05-14-2013, 01:21 PM
(Have I ever mentioned I'm a fan of late European siege warfare.)

Mekuto had received his orders to strengthen the defenses of the village. For a time he just paced along the village walls envisioning his plans in his head. He jumped from the wall, landing thirty paces out making several hand signs, "Earthen pitfall," in front of him along the length of the wall a 15 ft wide ditch opened, reaching down twenty feet, he continued making hand signs, "earthen spikes," a myriad of spikes formed at the bottom of the pits. after a accomplishing this we was reaching the limit of his personal chakra, but it seemed as though he could just keep pulling from deeper within him. Mekuto placed his hands on the ground and focused his chakra downward, sealing a decent amount of his explosive chakra under the spikes, repeating this seal every ten paces. The seal would hold his chakra in place, until a second chakra source interacted with it, this would cause the seal to detonate blasting the spikes upward impaling the one who tripped the trap. After completing this, he fell back twenty paces, and preformed more hand signs, then he slammed his hands on the ground, which rose, to a towering 10 ft glacis protecting the base of the village's wall from attack. Mekuto continued making hand signs, cannons began to emerge from the ground behind the glacis every ten paces. in each one he formed an obsidian cannonball. Completing this he jumped back on to the wall that already had cannon every ten paces. Walking down the wall every twenty-five paces he stopped and created a bastion at the center he made a 36 pounder, capable of firing on targets 2.5 miles away.
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/picture.php?albumid=768&pictureid=6388

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/picture.php?albumid=768&pictureid=6383

Mekuto repeated these defense along the walls of Oashisugakure. Finally coming to the gate house, walking fifty paces from the gates Mekuto preformed hand signs, causing walls to raise from the ground he forming an Ravelin bristling with cannons. Protecting the gates of the village.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/picture.php?albumid=768&pictureid=7407

Having finished, upgrading the villages fortifications, Mekuto walked back to the gate and waited to be met by the defense forces, so he could drill them on their new tactics and duties.

konoha chimp
05-14-2013, 01:23 PM
(The sheer force of my jutsu was causing the entire street to be ripped apart and blowing buildings down. Are you telling me that he could focus so much chakra into the absence of light that it would protect him from a jutsu that powerful?! it doesn't seem logical to me)

Idekal
05-14-2013, 01:26 PM
( I didn't protect myself from that. I went temp intangible and drained the chakra from your attack. The darkness covered most of the village. If most things went near your attack they would be ripped paper thin. )

Greenrust
05-14-2013, 01:26 PM
(We finalized another reason for me to despise him.)

Samito watches the battle closely. He knew the man battling Sabuku and knew that he might had even brought this attack about oasis. Ethier way this was his responsibility and he should take care of it. Now what was the best way to interfere.

konoha chimp
05-14-2013, 01:31 PM
(Intangible is GM right? it's essentially the same as dimension skipping which is against the rules)

Idekal
05-14-2013, 01:32 PM
( It's what I use instead of substitute, just to be different. I can only use it once. )

Divine Rush
05-14-2013, 01:33 PM
I am judging the counter and the fight I'm ruleing in favor of chimps move against urs idekal so whatever damage was going to be conducted shall stay that way so whatever damage has been done chimp please explain what ur attack would have done to him of hit

konoha chimp
05-14-2013, 01:38 PM
Thrusting his fist at Kurai's chest with a punch so strong it could easily crush his bones on impact..
That was the force of the punch before I even enhanced it with the vortex so it would amplify the power of my punch drastically. I would say the vortex would have if not cut him down, the force of the blast would have crushed him.

Idekal
05-14-2013, 01:39 PM
And I'm dead now :/

AeoKyn
05-14-2013, 01:41 PM
(Hospital? please say hositilized D=)

Mekuto
05-14-2013, 01:42 PM
(aww that guy did good stories, if you kill him we can't interrogate him. If you leave him alive I can drug him and make him talk.)

Divine Rush
05-14-2013, 01:43 PM
It's up to u chimp j could say it killed him or you can spare him its ur call chimo

konoha chimp
05-14-2013, 01:46 PM
(I would want to say he was still alive but I just threw an attack at him which could annihalate buildings.. how can I spare him from that without TM'ing my own attack? I'm confused)

Mekuto
05-14-2013, 01:49 PM
(You can alter your attack, for the sake of story, you could cocoon him in your obsidian.)

AeoKyn
05-14-2013, 01:49 PM
(heavy lacerations upon the body, a chakra infused body with armor should be more resistant than a standard building)

Idekal
05-14-2013, 01:51 PM
( Crushed a few ribs? I still had my cloak This is anime based, endurance can't be accurate XD Obsidian wouldn't work I've shattered it )

konoha chimp
05-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Sabaku stood coldly over Kurai's lifeless body. "I was prepared to die during this battle.. I wish I could say the same for you." he watched as kurai lay there not moving an inch. The darkness from him jutsu had now been dispelled of and the village had returned back to normal. Sabaku looked to the sky and sighed of relief and glad that he didn't die.
He then looked at Kurai unsheathing his sword and thinking strongly to himself. He then pointed his sword at rage towards Kurai. "Let this be a message to you and all the other rouges who dare think they can just walk around the Oasis. As long as I am here the Oasis will not be treated like a playground by the likes of you rouges. I'll let you live this time. But if I ever catch you in the Oasis again.. I wont be so kind as to let you keep your life." Sabaku sighed again and began walking away. He signalled for two near-by Genin to dump the rouges half unconscious body outside the village walls. He knew he would survive being left without proper treatment, however, whether he survived the journey back to whatever cave he crawled from was his own problem now. He's lucky I'm not one of those egotistical ninja who care about bounty otherwise, I would have had his head without a doubt. Consider yourself lucky I'm not one to care about bounty and I'm a nice guy.. rouge He thought to himself leaving the scene. He knew Sayuri and Samito would be watching but at this point he didn't really seem bothered. He watched as Kurai was dragged outside the village left by himself.

Mekuto
05-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Mekuto saw Sabaku, "You're not going to interrogate him?" he asked speaking of Kurai. "I could sink him into the pits of his subconsciousness and drowned him there."

konoha chimp
05-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Sabaku paused and looked at Mekuto. Interrogation was never really his style however, he could understand where Mekuto was coming from. He then looked at him "Ah do with him as you wish. He's your responsibility if you want him" he said care-free walking away.

Greenrust
05-14-2013, 02:35 PM
Mekuto saw Sabaku, "You're not going to interrogate him?" he asked speaking of Kurai. "I could sink him into the pits of his subconsciousness and drowned him there."

"Actually if you could I have to ask you leave that to me. I have a past history with this man and I believe he'll speak to me."

InnerSakura
05-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Sayuri stood in the street, observing the aftermath of the battle between her guard and the rouge shinobi. She walked outside the village, noticing Kurai laying on the sand. ''This man has a sizeable bounty on his head. Since he will be allowed to live, he will have to be handed to the authorities once he recieves interrogation. Afterward he will be be appropriately punished for any crimes he has committed against Oashisu in the past. I will leave you to that task, Samito. Also, have you found any leads on the rouge ninja Shikaru?'' She asked the man.

Idekal
05-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Kurai's hand twitched.

InnerSakura
05-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Sayuri noticed the rouge make a slight movement in her peripheral vision, and plants suddenly emerged from the sand as the vines wrapped around the man's body, pinning him to the dirt. ''I would advise you not to make any sudden movements.'' Sayuri warned the man as he lay beneath her feet.

AeoKyn
05-14-2013, 02:57 PM
(this poor guy D= )

Greenrust
05-14-2013, 02:58 PM
"Not yet I was distracted by this small problem." See's kuari twitch and takes out to sealing tags and cuts decay chakra into them. They turned pure black and he put them over kuari's wrist. If he tried to build up any chakra the tags would decay it before the jutsu could truly cast. He invented them after the ninja Hisana escaped from him because he was unwatchfull. Any attempt to remove the tags could turn into a loss of a hand. "There he can't escape now. You can remove the vines Hikage."

InnerSakura
05-14-2013, 02:59 PM
(lol. Sayuri is trying to take it easy on the fellow. She could constrict the vines and cut off his air, but she is sparing him.)

Idekal
05-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Kurai opened one eye and looked around, he seen that he was tied down with a few Oasis Nin gathered around. What started out out as a chuckle turned into a laugh.

Mekuto
05-14-2013, 03:02 PM
Mekuto thought for a moment, honestly he still felt strain form setting up the new defenses, "You handle it, but he'll be no use to us dead," he said noting Kurai's poor health.

Greenrust
05-14-2013, 03:05 PM
(If he says this is a clone I'm gonna flip because there's no way a clone could put up a fight like that.)

"Hmm I must be missing the joke. Although it won't matter because my interigation methouds have been known to kill happy moods so let him laugh once."

InnerSakura
05-14-2013, 03:06 PM
"Thank you, Samito. Your efforts are much appreciated. I entrust you to locate Shikaru as quickly as possible.'' She told the Oasis nin. ''There are a few questions I would like to ask this man, regarding some information I gathered from my intelligence sources. Mekuto, Samito you may accompany me to the interrogation room.'' Sand engulfed Kurai's body, and Sayuri manipulated the grains to levitate the man into the air as her plants recoiled away from the rouge. Sayuri then disappeared, taking Kurai with her.

Idekal
05-14-2013, 03:14 PM
( Don't worry its not a clone, so no fake me or no villager explosive clones. )

InnerSakura
05-14-2013, 04:31 PM
Sayuri's body reformed from tiny grains of sand, as she arrived in the building used for torture and interrogation along with her hostage. She dropped Kurai onto the floor, and sand fell off of his body as he lay there in a heap. ''There's quite a lot of questions I intend to ask you, so prepare to talk.'' She told him.

Mekuto
05-14-2013, 05:00 PM
Smoke rose from Mekuto's bellowed outward before forming to a second Mekuto the clone followed the kage, while the true Mekuto headed to the Kage's office to deliver his report on the villages new defenses.

Sephiroth
05-14-2013, 06:14 PM
(yet again Leo is left out in teh cold)

Greenrust
05-14-2013, 07:19 PM
(yet again Leo is left out in teh cold)

(If he talks to me my guy will do something.)

Bombs266
05-14-2013, 08:15 PM
Sayuri's conversation with Gia at the archer's target area was abruptly ended as a jonin suddenly ran over to where she was standing. ''Hikage sama, a rouge shinobi has entered the village, and Sabaku has engaged the criminal in a battle. The situation has escalated quickly, and the villagers may be in danger. We are still in the process of returning evacuated civilians to their homes, and barriers have been placed to help ensure the safety of every individual. However, we may require your assistance.'' The man told her, and Sayuri's expression twisted in surprise. She apologized to Gia for the sudden interruption, before disappearing into sand.

Afterward, Sayuri's suna bunshin recieved a message from one of Gia's carrier birds, asking her to meet him at an alleyway. Leaving one of her secretaries in charge of deskwork, Sayuri's clone left the Hikage's mansion to meet with her guard at the specified location.

Sayuri finally arrived at the scene of the skirmish within the village, and she stood on a platform of suspended sand, only meters away from the man she recognized as Kurai. Rays of light pierced through the sky, banishing the shadows from the rouge's attack. ''Stop this battle at once. Or you will answer to me.'' Sayuri spoke loudly with authority. She cast Sabaku a glance. ''Leave this man to me. I cannot allow this village or it's residents to come to harm. Aid me if you wish, but try to hold back on causing any destruction. '' She told her guard.

'Greetings sayuri, i need to show you something. i see you sent a clone. doesn't matter. Do you know of the crystal jutsu's i use?

Sir Michael
05-14-2013, 11:50 PM
A bird lands on Gia's shoulder. With a message attached.

Gia, me, Hisana, and Sai are in huge trouble. We've been attacked by Zorlock from Yoshi! Get here as soon as possible.

- Michael

Bombs266
05-14-2013, 11:53 PM
'interruptions, again and again. Sayuri, i will have to speak later.'

AeoKyn
05-15-2013, 04:34 AM
As Aeo Kyn approached the front gate, he stopped and fumbled his pockets looking for his documentation. Being a blood nin, he was considered an ally and should have access to the village. He pulled out his papers and handed them to the jounin on duty. After a small moment he was let inside. He handed over Sir Michael to the guard squad who nodded and brought him straight to the hospital for treatment. He would be fine. Aeo Kyn stopped in at the teashop from before and ordered a cup of Jasmine Tea on mekuto's tab. He sat and enjoyed his drink before dusting himself off and thanking the attendant. He left the shop and headed out of the village.

Idekal
05-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Sayuri's body reformed from tiny grains of sand, as she arrived in the building used for torture and interrogation along with her hostage. She dropped Kurai onto the floor, and sand fell off of his body as he lay there in a heap. ''There's quite a lot of questions I intend to ask you, so prepare to talk.'' She told him.

"I'm guessing you didn't get the letters then?, and I wonder how Akasuna thinks about the new Oasis..." Kurai said with a little smirk on his face.

InnerSakura
05-15-2013, 09:22 PM
Gia abruptly took his leave, and Sayuri's suna bunshin dissolved into a pile of sand. At the interrogation room, Sayuri felt a twinge at the back of her mind, as she garnered the information about her conversation with Gia from her sand clone. She would have to speak with the man as soon as possible, it seemed. Kurai spoke up, and Sayuri listened to his questions as a cheeky grin spread across the rouge's face. Her brow furrowed, and she replied to the man with a slightly irritated tone. ''My intelligence sources did in fact recieve two notes adressed to me, and I want to ask you exactly what your purpose was for sending them. I'll also have you know that Akasuna is saddened by the loss of our former village, however he is also glad that we have succeeded in rebuilding such a beautiful place that is now founded upon this vast nation. Since my rise to kage, he has gained a seat on our newly elected governmental congress. His position is extremely important to this land's survival, and his status is still as high as my own. The man holds no regrets, and you would be wise not to voice your concerns on matters you have no knowledge of.'' She warned.

Bombs266
05-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Gia flew back into the village, looking for Sayuri, once again going to deliver the message. he flew quickly across, flying to the hikage mansion, and actually smashing straight through the window, his ruby spikes hitting it first. he folloed roughly to the floor, swearing loudly.

InnerSakura
05-15-2013, 09:58 PM
(You will probably run into Mekuto at the office.)

Mekuto
05-15-2013, 10:34 PM
Mekuto burst into the room sword drawn, seening Gia on the floor, "what ahhh..... Whatcha doing buddy?" He asked a slight tone of amusement in his voice.

Bombs266
05-15-2013, 11:42 PM
'hello. still not used to using my true form for long distance flying. i'll pay for the window, i guess. how are you?

Idekal
05-15-2013, 11:53 PM
Returning to a normal tone Kurai answered "Exactly, I don't know much about the past villages but I need the information, that's what is in the first letter, and partly the reason why I am here". He paused for a short moment and then continued. "The second letter is completely sealed, you are the 3rd Kage to receive one and you must keep hold of it, it is so important that I can't even delve into talking about it right now. Of course I was going to give them to you and leave but one of your guards caught me. You lot were all distracted by Asura that you didn't even notice me".

Kurai then looked at the seals on his wrist. "And there's something you may want to ask Samito regarding our past with Raiden, though I don't think he will tell you the truth".

Mekuto
05-16-2013, 12:17 AM
"Heh no worries, practice makes perfect they say," Mekuto spoke as he sheathed his sword and turned and left. Heading towards the tea house, as he went to order he was confronted with a tab. He quietly stood and left the village, he had to kill a man.

Bombs266
05-16-2013, 12:19 AM
'indeed, but i will need a lot of practice.

InnerSakura
05-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Returning to a normal tone Kurai answered "Exactly, I don't know much about the past villages but I need the information, that's what is in the first letter, and partly the reason why I am here". He paused for a short moment and then continued. "The second letter is completely sealed, you are the 3rd Kage to receive one and you must keep hold of it, it is so important that I can't even delve into talking about it right now. Of course I was going to give them to you and leave but one of your guards caught me. You lot were all distracted by Asura that you didn't even notice me".

Kurai then looked at the seals on his wrist. "And there's something you may want to ask Samito regarding our past with Raiden, though I don't think he will tell you the truth".

''Why do you require information about the previous villages? I will withhold any information until I discover what your purposes are. As for the second letter, you will need to explain. I am afraid I cannot allow you to leave this room until you do.'' She told him. Sayuri noticed the strange design on the man's wrist, as he looked downward. Her eyes narrowed, as the rouge mentioned Samito's name. ''Truth..? Why dont you tell me yourself?'' She spoke, and it was more of an order rather than a request.

Idekal
05-16-2013, 07:11 AM
"Well you know that Gin Hyabusa was revived and that you travelled to this time from the past. Now what do you think the consequences are of bringing the past to the future? Do you think everything will be normal? Ice has been forming near the vortex and a dragon has been sighted near the sky, now do you see what's happening? That is why I need information on the past and that's why the Kages need those letters".

Then a troubled look came across his face."How do you think Raiden got information on the Oasis? The answer is a middle man, now who do you think that middle man is?"

InnerSakura
05-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Sayuri listened to Kurai as he voiced his concerns, and a shadow passed over her face as she tilted her head downward. Her expression was sorrowful, and she spoke with a heavy tone. ''I am not entirely certain what problems I have brought to the future, however I am definitely not responsible for altering the natural progression of time. My people merely existed within a time rift for one hundred years, completely unaffected as the world around us aged. I cannot say that I do not miss the past, as well as the life I once lived. Many of my comrades and even my only brother are dead, and I would be lying if I claimed that I didnt wish they were alive. Nothing can be done, however. I realize that I cannot return to my former home, although if what you say is true then perhaps there were more survivors than I previously realized. At the very least, it would be heartening to know that the old villages I once knew are being re-established.'' She stated.

''As for Samito...he has already confessed his crimes to me, and I know that he provided Raiden with information. I have forgiven his actions, and he has sworn his allegiance to this village.'' Sayuri informed the rouge. She walked over to the man, grabbing his arms as she looked at the seals which were marked onto his skin. ''I am a master with barriers and sealing ninjutsu, and I will release these shackles for you.'' Sayuri created a series of handsigns, before uttering the words ''sealing jutsu, release!'' The binding around the man's hands began to fade, before vanishing completely. ''You have use of your jutsu again.'' Sayuri informed the man. ''I recieved information that Raiden placed spells on his subordinates, and it sickens me that the man can so casually make others his slaves. I however, have no desire to hold someone captive.'' She told him, before becoming silent.

Idekal
05-16-2013, 11:51 PM
"Not just spells, look here" Kurai pointed to the side of his head, a burst of electricity came out. "Samito has one of these as well, its was a communications device and it worked. Until somebody disobeyed orders and then their head gained 'explosive' properties". He then moved his wrist around as though he had been in handcuffs. Then using the chakra he now had access to he covered his injury in a layer of darkness, which then went invisible.

"I'm not allowed to just leave am I?"

InnerSakura
05-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Sayuri was horrified as the rouge shinobi explained that some sort of mechanism had been inserted into his skull, and Sayuri knew that Raiden had most likely implanted it surgically. The Hikage noticed the wounds on Kurai's wrists, and he quickly hid them by shrouding them in darkness. ''I have trained in the medical field since I was young. My precision with chakra control is why I am adept at many techniques, including barrier seals and the like. I can remove the device for you, if you would prefer. I will also do the same for Samito. I believe it would be pointless to detain you here, considering you have already supplied me with an ample amount of information. You will not be held accountable for your assault on this village, only because there were thankfully no injuries or damages. Therefor, you are indeed free to leave.'' She informed him, with a wave of her hand.

Idekal
05-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Kurai stayed quiet for a while while he was thinking about what to do, until finally "Alright, I'l leave it in your hands" He said calmly but also nervously. He then started to walk towards the door, "..Thanks."

InnerSakura
05-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Sayuri watched the rouge shinobi as he got up to leave the room, thanking her as he walked toward the door. ''There's no need for gratitude. I will warn you not to attack anyone in this village again. Next time there is an incident, I wont be lenient.'' She told him as she followed behind the man, telling him to stop as she formed a one handed sign. Sayuri placed her palm on the door, and it appeared to catch on fire. The flames extinguished, and she turned the handle allowing Kurai to exit the room. ''There was a barrier around this building. If you had tried to escape the flames would have charred you alive. I assume you dont want me to remove the device from inside your skull, but as I said, that is up to you.'' Sayuri offered.

konoha chimp
05-17-2013, 02:47 PM
Sabaku was on his way to report to Sayuri when he saw the rouge known as Kurai leave the office. Sabaku was alarmed but knew better than to stop him so he walked into Sayuri's office. Oh boy I should have just killed him when I had the chance He thought to himself as he entered. "Sayuri... what are you doing? why would you let him leave of all people?" he said questioningly looking annoyed and dissappointed.

Idekal
05-17-2013, 02:50 PM
"I never attacked this time, it was purely self defense" He regarded as he moved his hand away from the fire. "And about the device-" Another electrical blast came out "- Could you take it out?"

Bombs266
05-17-2013, 03:35 PM
Gia, still in his true form, started walking down the stairs, looking for sayuri.

InnerSakura
05-17-2013, 04:52 PM
"I never attacked this time, it was purely self defense" He regarded as he moved his hand away from the fire. "And about the device-" Another electrical blast came out "- Could you take it out?"
''Yes, I apologize for that. If another incident ever occurs, I hope you will avoid any conflicts and I will promptly handle the situation. You came to Oasis to speak to me, correct? Your intentions were most likely misinterpreted because you are a rouge. I am aware of the bounty on your head, however our village has no desire to imprison you or turn you over to the authorities. I am still rather curious about the information inside the other envelope you intended to deliver to me, however there is no reason for me to continue to interrogate you.'' Sayuri spoke, as she left the building with Kurai. They passed the Hikage's office, as they made their way around the complex. ''As for that device...yes I can remove it. I am a medical shinobi. Although, to do that I will have to perform a complex surgical procedure. If you want, you may follow me to the Oasis hospital.'' She told him.

Idekal
05-17-2013, 05:41 PM
"That's good to know, not every rouge is hostile". He said following her to the hospital. "I trust that you can do this safely but i want to know, why help me? No one has ever helped me and i haven't done anything for any of you".

konoha chimp
05-17-2013, 06:06 PM
"This is madness.." Sabaku said calmly but clearly irritated. "He should be dead. Nevermind walking out of this village and getting medical treatment. If he had his way he would have killed many villagers today. Not only that but you're forgetting he attack our village and home too." Sabaku then turned his back to Sayuri. "You realize how many innocents are going to be put in danger now because this man has been set free? their blood is on your hands. And I wont bother next time, I'll let the rouges have a field trip around this village."
He said as his voice got louder and gradually more annoyed. He then *sighed* regaining his calm composure and left the office without another word.

Idekal
05-17-2013, 06:10 PM
"If I would of had my way I would of been gone already and you none the wiser, but someone insisted on attacking". Kurai said giving him a cold glare.

konoha chimp
05-17-2013, 06:14 PM
(I'm not there :lol:)

Idekal
05-17-2013, 06:16 PM
( Well as you were leaving :) )

Sir Michael
05-17-2013, 06:45 PM
Michael arrives at Sayuri's office, loudly knocking on the door.

"Sayuri!!! We have trouble!!!"

Bombs266
05-17-2013, 06:51 PM
Gia walks out, his wings folded, his ruby spikes gleaming. 'she's not in at the moment. what is it?'

Sir Michael
05-17-2013, 06:53 PM
"Ah, glad your here. Zorlock is attacking blood again, and he wants Hisana dead or alive!"

Bombs266
05-17-2013, 06:59 PM
'why do people hate her so much! dammit, current matters will have to wait.' Gia bolted down the hall, and flew off towards the village.

Sir Michael
05-17-2013, 07:01 PM
Michael uses his lightning speed to catch up to Gia.

"They don't hate her! They want her for some reason!"

Bombs266
05-17-2013, 07:02 PM
(he's gone, and is at blood village. although i'm going to stay out of the fight, this time. unless she is going to die.)

InnerSakura
05-17-2013, 07:17 PM
Sayuri continues walking, remaining quiet for a moment as Kurai asks why she had offered to help him. She ponders his question, before finally speaking. ''I suppose it is because I can tell you are a kind man...and I understand that you have your own goals, which are what brought you to this village. You sought to speak with me, however the earlier situation was completely unexpected. It's true that you have never done anything for us, however you are not from Oasis. I dont expect you to have any such obligations. I suppose...I understand that the life of a rouge is harsh. I was once a rouge myself, for a short time. That is, until I learned that this village gives me a purpose in life. I helped you because I desire to aid others...it is the reason for my existence. I know it sounds complicated, but that is what I decided after I realized that I was meant to protect others, instead of being a weapon or a burden...'' Sayuri trailed off, knowing that Kurai most likely wouldnt understand. He had no knowledge of her past, and she assumed he was unaware that she was a jinchuriki host. She happened to notice Sabaku, and she detected Michael's and Gia's chakra signatures nearby.

Meanwhile, the regiments of shinobi awaited Mekuto's return as they stood on the wall protecting the village. They would soon be performing a drill to test the new fortifications, and they remained at their stations prepared to recieve their new orders.

Mekuto
05-17-2013, 11:12 PM
As Mekuto approached the village he inspected the landscape, the new walls bristling with cannons dominated the horizon, with the massive raveiln jutting out of the ground hiding the gatehouse from sight. It was an intimindating sight, one designed to repel determined armies, and it spoke a clear message to all, the world is violent.

Upon passing the ravelin and entering the village, Mekuto is greeted by the sight of the defenders standing waiting to be drilled. "Do you think you can defend the village?" He spoke in a booming voice that dominated the surrounding area, "all of these defenses will fail if you are not honed perfectly. Back ten meters from the walls now!" The ninjas quickly comply, "Teams of two, the first will dash to the wall, while moving you will charge the chakra needed to fire the cannon in front of you, then return here and tag your second who will then go and repeat this action, until a say stop! Now go!

The first set dashed to the guns, while focusing chakra into their hands, reaching the cannons a resounding blast shook the windows of the village as the ninja successfully launched the volley, quickly returning and tagging their seconds, who immediately leaped into action. Mekuto had them repeat the drill five times, noting the fastest and most consistant preformers, many of the ninja were exhausted by the end of the drill, but this was just the beginning.

He signaled and cudgels were brought forth, the wooden sticks were weighted, heavier than an actual blade. They took the staves in hand and squared off, Mekuto allowed them to fight until one ninja was knocked to the ground, He marked the most skilled in his mind, "Shinobi line up!" the ninja were tired, but managed to line up. Mekuto called the names of his chosen as they stepped forward he gave them crimson headbands armored vests and long swords, "You will report to the ravelin, you will engage the enemies of Oasis first and you will see them off." He then split the remaining forces those with great chakra control were positioned along the walls, their abilities would greatly increase the accuracy of the cannons and the amout they could be fire before exhaustion. The ones who proved to have superior physiology were given swords and positioned in behind the glacis, their strength and fighting skill would prove invaluable should an enemy get close to the walls.

Idekal
05-18-2013, 07:11 AM
Sayuri continues walking, remaining quiet for a moment as Kurai asks why she had offered to help him. She ponders his question, before finally speaking. ''I suppose it is because I can tell you are a kind man...and I understand that you have your own goals, which are what brought you to this village. You sought to speak with me, however the earlier situation was completely unexpected. It's true that you have never done anything for us, however you are not from Oasis. I dont expect you to have any such obligations. I suppose...I understand that the life of a rouge is harsh. I was once a rouge myself, for a short time. That is, until I learned that this village gives me a purpose in life. I helped you because I desire to aid others...it is the reason for my existence. I know it sounds complicated, but that is what I decided after I realized that I was meant to protect others, instead of being a weapon or a burden...'' Sayuri trailed off, knowing that Kurai most likely wouldnt understand. He had no knowledge of her past, and she assumed he was unaware that she was a jinchuriki host. She happened to notice Sabaku, and she detected Michael's and Gia's chakra signatures nearby.

Meanwhile, the regiments of shinobi awaited Mekuto's return as they stood on the wall protecting the village. They would soon be performing a drill to test the new fortifications, and they remained at their stations prepared to recieve their new orders.

Kurai listened to what Sayuri had to say, he then responded. "Well there's no real purpose for me, I didn't come from a village and I have no one I need protect". He then gave off a small chuckle and said "My entire life has been pointless, I'm standing right on the edge and I don't even know what to do next *another chuckle*. Ah well, the sooner I'm out of here the better".

InnerSakura
05-18-2013, 09:22 AM
Kurai listened to what Sayuri had to say, he then responded. "Well there's no real purpose for me, I didn't come from a village and I have no one I need protect". He then gave off a small chuckle and said "My entire life has been pointless, I'm standing right on the edge and I don't even know what to do next *another chuckle*. Ah well, the sooner I'm out of here the better".
''Most rouges do not have any ties to a village, either they chose to abandon their comrades or their village was destroyed. Shinobi who belong to a village have a purpose, which is to defend their country and those closest to them. Whereas missing nin do not have any regulation they must follow, and no duties they must fulfill to ensure the safety of a village. Rouges have aspirations and motivations, yet no purpose besides the desire to obtain their own personal goals.'' Sayuri attempted to explain. ''You must have someone you desire to protect. If not, I'm sure you will discover your reasons in time. You are welcome to stay in Oasis whenever you like. Here you will be safe from the hunter squads who track down shinobi with bounties on their heads.'' The Hikage offered. The hospital was in view, and Sayuri made her way to the entrance with Kurai still following beside her.

Idekal
05-18-2013, 10:12 AM
"In time huh? I wonder how long that will take..." He trailed off in thought."And about staying here thanks but no thanks, I've never really got on with others and I wouldn't even be here most of the time. There's so much that I need to do, even if it doesn't make much of an impact".

InnerSakura
05-18-2013, 12:00 PM
''That is fine, you do not have to stay here, it was merely a suggestion.'' Sayuri replied. ''Follow me.'' She told him, as she headed through the entrance to the Oasis medical center. She led Kurai to the examination room, telling him to wait until she returned. Minutes later, Sayuri came back with two nurses who wore white medical aprons, and their hair was pinned underneath hats with the medical treatment symbol designed onto the hem. ''Right this way, please.'' The women spoke, leading the rogue over to a hospital bed. Sayuri was garbed in a long lab coat, with her flowing red hair tied into a bun that was held in place by two kanzashi. She ordered for the man to be taken in for surgery, and she placed her hand onto Kurai's forehead as her chakra washed through him, causing the man to lose consciousness. The nurses laid him onto a table, and Sayuri began the advanced procedure, using precision as she removed the electronic device from within the rogue's skull. Using her chakra to heal his injuries, Sayuri told the nurses to deliver the man to the ER until he had made a full recovery.

Idekal
05-18-2013, 12:52 PM
Later, Kurai slowly woke up in a hospital bed and grabbed his head . He sat up an looked around "Where?...Oh." He mumbled as he went to get up from the bed.

Greenrust
05-18-2013, 12:54 PM
Sayuri sense's Samito's chakra approach suddenly from the sky and he crashes right threw the window protecting a person he's carring from the glass and lands on the otherside of the hallway. He then puts the girl he's carrying down. "Hey Sayuri, sorry about the window." His wings flutter slightly (still in form 4 which is basically black wings shapped like a angels, pure black armor and a nice sword as well as my brown eyes turn to black eyes.)

(On a side note I realized something slightly intresting, I have wings like a angel *black wings made of decay energy anyway* and sayuri's been called the living goddess. A angel and a goddess.)

AeoKyn
05-18-2013, 01:15 PM
(I was going to bring my wings into play with my final stage but now it would just feel like I was imitating.)

Greenrust
05-18-2013, 01:19 PM
(I was going to bring my wings into play with my final stage but now it would just feel like I was imitating.)

(Oh sorry, I thought it would be cool to fly and it would give me a advantage vs some people.)

AeoKyn
05-18-2013, 01:21 PM
(nah it's cool, you actually took the time to work it into a KG lol. I'm still trying to figure out how to word my next stage =P)

Greenrust
05-18-2013, 01:25 PM
(nah it's cool, you actually took the time to work it into a KG lol. I'm still trying to figure out how to word my next stage =P)

(Well I lost form 3 for 4 like i stated before, at least I won't have to make up anymore stages because this should be my last. It's strong though and allows me to go all out finally. I've been holding back moves for the story.)

AeoKyn
05-18-2013, 02:04 PM
(I think long plots are awesome, I was considering sacrificing smoke style for a stage but it would be a trade off pretty much. Still doing my overdrawn side plot to obtain jutsu for my original KG)

Greenrust
05-18-2013, 02:35 PM
(Mine just showed up as I grew in strength and threw a series of events.)

Bombs266
05-18-2013, 03:26 PM
(i got mine a week or so ago. beat you both. diamond wings for the win!)

Greenrust
05-18-2013, 03:29 PM
(i got mine a week or so ago. beat you both. diamond wings for the win!)

(How would those be able to fly at all XD)

Bombs266
05-18-2013, 03:33 PM
No, they look like the feathers are diamond.)

Greenrust
05-18-2013, 03:37 PM
No, they look like the feathers are diamond.)

(Well I can fly and my wings are made of pure decay energy so I can use them as extra decaying outlets. Decay style FTW)