PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Oasis

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 08:41 PM
(edited. sorry about that)

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Gia walked up to them, and took his place standing next to Sayuri. ' I hope my intrusion is not..... well, for lack of better word, intruding? Sorry i am late, My lady.'

Hei looked at the man, "Leave us at once, before you will be another useless causality...This is a talk between me and her, and not you or anyone else. If shes in peril you would know, so please leave us.."

InnerSakura
05-05-2013, 08:48 PM
(A no named ninja in the RP or story or show is a fodder ninja, meaning they are unimportant, no matter what thier fate was it would do nothing to the story..)

Hei looked at the lady and shook his head, "Like I said if i was going to attack more stuff would of happened..." Hei smiled as she took a seat.."Now tell me, how would world peace sound to you? No more deaths no more wars etc..
Sayuri leveled the man a sharp gaze as a cheeky smile spread across his face. "We would have taken certain precautionary measures, as well. So as I stated, it wouldn't have been wise of you." She tried to make her tone more casual, as she changed the topic. "I agree with the concept of peace. However I also realize that the path to reach it is difficult. My village has experienced much conflict, however I know some agree that it was simply a means to an end. I desire an end to strife, although I am aware that in some situations war is essential to attain what others would view as their so called peace." Sayuri told the man, with an astute persona.

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 08:52 PM
Sayuri leveled the man a sharp gaze as a cheeky smile spread across his face. "We would have taken certain precautionary measures, as well. So as I stated, it wouldn't have been wise of you." She tried to make her tone more casual, as she changed the topic. "I agree with the concept of peace. However I also realize that the path to reach it is difficult. My village has experienced much conflict, however I know some agree that it was simply a means to an end. I desire an end to strife, although I am aware that in some situations war is essential to attain what others would view as their so called peace." Sayuri told the man, with an astute persona.

Hei smirk.."Oh no this is peace through out the land true peace."

InnerSakura
05-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Gia walked up to them, and took his place standing next to Sayuri. ' I hope my intrusion is not..... well, for lack of better word, intruding? Sorry i am late, My lady.' Gia appeared beside her, and Sayuri cast him a glance. "It is alright. Although you may have to wait for me until I am through speaking, it seems.." She told him.
Hei smirk.."Oh no this is peace through out the land true peace."
Sayuri's eyes narrowed, as she confirmed her suspicions. "So tell me. If you desire war, what has brought you to speak with me?" She asked the shinobi. She found it very strange that the man had came to engage in simple peaceful conversation. Especially in light of his recent actions. "There must be some sort of negotiation you would like." Sayuri spoke, trying to discern the man's motives.

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Gia appeared beside her, and Sayuri cast him a glance. "It is alright. Although you may have to wait for me until I am through speaking, it seems.." She explained.

Sayuri's eyes narrowed, as she confirmed her suspicions. "So tell me. If you desire war, what has brought you to speak with me?" She asked the shinobi. She found it very strange that the man had came to engage in simple peaceful conversation. Especially in light of his recent actions. "There must be some sort of negotiation you would like." Sayuri spoke, trying to discern the man's motives.

Hei shook his head, "I said peace for the world, not war...Peace Sayuri..No more war no more useless deaths all it will be is peace..But there maybe something you wont like." Hei smiled

InnerSakura
05-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Sayuri listened to him, and her expression was skeptical. "Oh..?" She asked. "Please elaborate."

Sephiroth
05-05-2013, 09:12 PM
Sayuri listened to him, and her expression was skeptical. "Oh..?" She asked. "Please elaborate."

Hei chuckled, "Well Our plan is to establish world peace. There will be one leader and under that one leader. Imagine Sayuri one leader of the whole world. Everyone be on the same side, no wars no more useless deaths SAyuri. Perfect peace." Hei smiled, "Will you join us and support us on this quest or not and join the other villages?"

Sir Michael
05-05-2013, 09:19 PM
At the inside of the village.

"What do you there talking about, Gia?"

Bombs266
05-05-2013, 11:20 PM
'World peace. i'm listening through the stone i gave sayuri. she will notice any minute now, and most likely block me. i don't like his idea of world peace, but i will follow sayuri.'

Sir Michael
05-06-2013, 12:42 AM
"Sounds like a dirty trick to me."

InnerSakura
05-06-2013, 08:55 AM
Hei chuckled, "Well Our plan is to establish world peace. There will be one leader and under that one leader. Imagine Sayuri one leader of the whole world. Everyone be on the same side, no wars no more useless deaths SAyuri. Perfect peace." Hei smiled, "Will you join us and support us on this quest or not and join the other villages?"
Sayuri listened to the man's explanation, which sounded slightly farfetched. "A world under a united rule...that's how you aim to attain peace. I cant say that I entirely disagree with your plan, however I do have concerns as to what your motives are. Also, such a thing seems just slightly improbable. Striving to unify entire nations will breed conflict. Surely you are aware of this." She told the man. "Not everyone will agree to your plans."

Sephiroth
05-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Sayuri listened to the man's explanation, which sounded slightly farfetched. "A world under a united rule...that's how you aim to attain peace. I cant say that I entirely disagree with your plan, however I do have concerns as to what your motives are. Also, such a thing seems just slightly improbable. Striving to unify entire nations will breed conflict. Surely you are aware of this." She told the man. "Not everyone will agree to your plans."

Hei smirked, "Than we will just force it apon them and such. This is the only way to true peace and no wars. Are motives are just to stop wars and death. One leader over all the villages and the world!"

konoha chimp
05-06-2013, 09:34 AM
(I've been asked to do this)
Sabaku appeared behind Hei jumping down from the nearest building scratching his head and looking troubled after eavesdropping their entire conversation. "That's an interesting proposal you have there sir, however, there's quite a few problems.. you said you would "force" peace upon people. Peace cannot be forced otherwise it's a contradiction within itself which doesn't result in peace. I think you're also naive to think that everyone would bow down to a single leader you cannot stop wars and death if stopping it will only result in wars and death. War is essential for this world whether we want to admit it or not. Besides, who would this leader be? and if your plan is so great then what's the catch.....?" Said Sabaku looking troubled.

Sephiroth
05-06-2013, 09:38 AM
(I've been asked to do this)
Sabaku appeared behind Hei jumping down from the nearest building scratching his head and looking troubled after eavesdropping their entire conversation. "That's an interesting proposal you have there sir, however, there's quite a few problems.. you said you would "force" peace upon people. Peace cannot be forced otherwise it's a contradiction within itself which doesn't result in peace. I think you're also naive to think that everyone would bow down to a single leader you cannot stop wars and death if stopping it will only result in wars and death. War is essential for this world whether we want to admit it or not. Besides, who would this leader be? and if your plan is so great then what's the catch.....?" Said Sabaku looking troubled.

(sorry but this is a kage business thing like i told inner, your not a kage, so you cant make decisions for the village...)
Hei looked at the man, "If a war comes up we will crush it, There wont be wars if everyone is at peace with each other. That is the goal..And the leader, ah that would be a name better left un said untill he appears." Hei smirked

konoha chimp
05-06-2013, 09:46 AM
(Yeah I know that don't worry about it ;))

"'If war comes up we will crush it?" Sabaku laughed to himself "and that is your idea of obtaining peace?" Sabaku was troubled with what he heard next "Wait.. what? you wont even name the leader of this so called 'peaceful world'" He then looked at Sayuri hoping she would have noticed that too. "Do you really think we can trust someone to lead the entire world? let alone someone who you aren't even going to tell us, are you out of your mind?" Sabaku said calmly looking at Hei questionably.

Sephiroth
05-06-2013, 09:50 AM
(Yeah I know that don't worry about it ;))

"'If war comes up we will crush it?" Sabaku laughed to himself "and that is your idea of obtaining peace?" Sabaku was troubled with what he heard next "Wait.. what? you wont even name the leader of this so called 'peaceful world'" He then looked at Sayuri hoping she would have noticed that too. "Do you really think we can trust someone to lead the entire world? let alone someone who you aren't even going to tell us, are you out of your mind?" Sabaku said calmly looking at Hei questionably.

Hei just shruged, "Thats up to you all." He slowly stood up, "seeing your Kage told you to take her place than this talk is over with." Hei turned around and began to walk off

AeoKyn
05-06-2013, 09:59 AM
Aeo Kyn was near the gate peering outside when he saw the man turn to walk off. This does not seem like it is boding well..
The man appeared quite serious, and the only manner that showed his displeasure was him turning away. He approached the man cautiously, not wishing to invoke hostility in a foreign land. "I am not sure what you have been speaking of, nor have I any clue to your motives. Judging by your behavior, you're meeting did not go as planned, that is none of my business right now, but, I have to ask... Who are you?"

Sephiroth
05-06-2013, 10:11 AM
Aeo Kyn was near the gate peering outside when he saw the man turn to walk off. This does not seem like it is boding well..
The man appeared quite serious, and the only manner that showed his displeasure was him turning away. He approached the man cautiously, not wishing to invoke hostility in a foreign land. "I am not sure what you have been speaking of, nor have I any clue to your motives. Judging by your behavior, you're meeting did not go as planned, that is none of my business right now, but, I have to ask... Who are you?"

Hei looked at the man as he stoped and smiled, "It went as well as it should had. And my name is Hei and I am Roy's younger brother..And we expected them to turn it down also."

AeoKyn
05-06-2013, 10:31 AM
Hei looked at the man as he stoped and smiled, "It went as well as it should had. And my name is Hei and I am Roy's younger brother..And we expected them to turn it down also."

Aeo Kyn took a small drag of his cigar and exhaled a tiny stream into the air. Roy was a name he remembered. He had only personally interacted with the man on one or two occasions, but his resume was impressive. Judging from the attitude of this man, his was probably equally as impressive. "Hei.. I shall remember that. I shall share the courtesy; I am Aeo Kyn" he looked back at Hei. "I may be making assumptions, but you're clearly not the average shinobi. And with recent events..." The attack on blood he had missed swirled through his mind. He took one more drag and threw the cigar behind him. "So you're not alone in your goal.. What motivates you?"

Sephiroth
05-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Aeo Kyn took a small drag of his cigar and exhaled a tiny stream into the air. Roy was a name he remembered. He had only personally interacted with the man on one or two occasions, but his resume was impressive. Judging from the attitude of this man, his was probably equally as impressive. "Hei.. I shall remember that. I shall share the courtesy; I am Aeo Kyn" he looked back at Hei. "I may be making assumptions, but you're clearly not the average shinobi. And with recent events..." The attack on blood he had missed swirled through his mind. He took one more drag and threw the cigar behind him. "So you're not alone in your goal.. What motivates you?"
Hei smiled, "Good to meet you Aeo Kyn.." Hei looked and listened as the man talked "What motivates me is the thought of my brother looseing his life for nothing. His death was un justed, he won the fight but yet still died. How is that fair?"

AeoKyn
05-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Hei smiled, "Good to meet you Aeo Kyn.." Hei looked and listened as the man talked "What motivates me is the thought of my brother looseing his life for nothing. His death was un justed, he won the fight but yet still died. How is that fair?"

Small visions of his own brethren screaming filled his eyes and the sight of an anbu mask made his the green flare slightly. He refocused his gaze back to Hei. "War spares no one, living or dead. From what I understood, your brother chose how he decided to die. I can't speak for him, but his justification is his own. I would not say he died for nothing." He sighed slightly. "At the very least in his last moments, he showed the world that he chose how to live and how to die and no one else could dictate that, I would consider that admirable and noteworthy."
He continued to watch Hei carefully, unsure of the thoughts running through his mind. He stated motivations similar to revenge but he couldn't help but feel unconvinced. "I won't pretend that my words cure wounds, but I can't help but speculate that revenge is not your only motive. That seems too...small" he paused for a moment knowing the words did not come out in the correct format. "Vengeance is a powerful desire, but it's a fuel short lived, and the events that have been transpiring would require more fuel than that."

Sephiroth
05-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Small visions of his own brethren screaming filled his eyes and the sight of an anbu mask made his the green flare slightly. He refocused his gaze back to Hei. "War spares no one, living or dead. From what I understood, your brother chose how he decided to die. I can't speak for him, but his justification is his own. I would not say he died for nothing." He sighed slightly. "At the very least in his last moments, he showed the world that he chose how to live and how to die and no one else could dictate that, I would consider that admirable and noteworthy."
He continued to watch Hei carefully, unsure of the thoughts running through his mind. He stated motivations similar to revenge but he couldn't help but feel unconvinced. "I won't pretend that my words cure wounds, but I can't help but speculate that revenge is not your only motive. That seems too...small" he paused for a moment knowing the words did not come out in the correct format. "Vengeance is a powerful desire, but it's a fuel short lived, and the events that have been transpiring would require more fuel than that."

Hei kinda chuckled, "But yet if he died so admirable, why has his name been thrown in the dirt. It sickens me how people think so little of him now that he is dead and gone." Hei took a deep breath, "Vengeance fuels me and my rage towards the villages and this world. To show everyone that fear is a great power, if your opponents fear you then you have already won half of the battle." Hei said takeing a deep breath.

Noctis Arashi
05-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Noctis walks into the village, and appears behind Hei. "Hello there. I don't believe we've met."

Greenrust
05-06-2013, 03:15 PM
(Oh god Noctis. If he joins seph and shisko we are f'ed)

Mekuto
05-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Hei kinda chuckled, "But yet if he died so admirable, why has his name been thrown in the dirt. It sickens me how people think so little of him now that he is dead and gone." Hei took a deep breath, "Vengeance fuels me and my rage towards the villages and this world. To show everyone that fear is a great power, if your opponents fear you then you have already won half of the battle." Hei said takeing a deep breath.
"The dead have little need of their name or reputation, and his was marred with threats and war, such things the world would gladly forget happened," Mekuto spoke coldly. "You will find that fear always travels in hand with hatred, and those who you hate will hate you in turn, one day your flaunted power will cause your demise and your name shall lay in the dirt, forgotten as your brothers." Mekuto finished lighting a cigar, the smoke clinging to his form.

Noctis Arashi
05-06-2013, 03:27 PM
"The dead have little need of their name or reputation, and his was marred with threats and war, such things the world would gladly forget happened," Mekuto spoke coldly. "You will find that fear always travels in hand with hatred, and those who you hate will hate you in turn, one day your flaunted power will cause your demise and your name shall lay in the dirt, forgotten as your brothers." Mekuto finished lighting a cigar, the smoke clinging to his form.Noctis chuckled. "Flaunted power, eh? When one has the skill to flaunt power, then it is sure you will become eternal. Bodies rot, but memory and legacy never fade. When you flaunt power, how much do you think you will be remembered, even if hated for it?"

Mekuto
05-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Noctis chuckled. "Flaunted power, eh? When one has the skill to flaunt power, then it is sure you will become eternal. Bodies rot, but memory and legacy never fade. When you flaunt power, how much do you think you will be remembered, even if hated for it?"

"Will it be you that is remembered or your power? The one who will be known to all is your ender," Mekuto tonelessly, "you will not be recalled as a man, but a force that was laid low, an obstacle to the one that slew you." The smoke wafting into Mekuto's cloak as he spoke, "In the eyes of those who outlive you, you will be the mere tool of your force, a lesser note."

Noctis Arashi
05-06-2013, 03:37 PM
"Will it be you that is remembered or your power? The one who will be known to all is your ender," Mekuto tonelessly, "you will not be recalled as a man, but a force that was laid low, an obstacle to the one that slew you." The smoke wafting into Mekuto's cloak as he spoke, "In the eyes of those who outlive you, you will be the mere tool of your force, a lesser note.""Implying I can be slain or die." Noctis said, his face hidden by his mask.

Mekuto
05-06-2013, 03:43 PM
"Implying I can be slain or die." Noctis said, his face hidden by his mask.
"Time and death find us all," Mekuto said calmly, "it is merely a matter of when and how."

Noctis Arashi
05-06-2013, 03:44 PM
"Time and death find us all," Mekuto said calmly, "it is merely a matter of when and how."
"I guess I'll see. Death is more of a test than an end."

Mekuto
05-06-2013, 03:48 PM
"I guess I'll see. Death is more of a test than an end."
"The only test of death is how we chose to meet its' coming, and then only the living are left to care."

Noctis Arashi
05-06-2013, 03:49 PM
"The only test of death is how we chose to meet its' coming, and then only the living are left to care."
"You may think that to be true, or absolute."

Mekuto
05-06-2013, 03:53 PM
"You may think that to be true, or absolute."

"We all think what we will, deny your end until it consumes you it matters not. All things end."

Sephiroth
05-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Noctis walks into the village, and appears behind Hei. "Hello there. I don't believe we've met."

Hei turned around as a man approached him and spoke, "Hello, My name is Hei and yours is?" Hei asked the man, not knowing who he was.

Nauto of Suburbia
05-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Grimm reaches the outskirts of Oasis. He drops a few bomb tags in the middle of nowhere. And then discreetly leaves. Making sure no one saw him.

Uzumaki Naruto!
05-06-2013, 05:56 PM
*Seseiki arrives in the village in hope for any sign of this hooded man he notices some paper bombs tags Water style; Palm erosion he squirts out a bit of water disarming the bomb and then notices the footprints next to them...*

"Wow he's got a big foot he went off into the sky villages Direction maybe that his next target I should check it out"

Sir Michael
05-06-2013, 09:03 PM
(What the hell is going on?)

Mekuto
05-06-2013, 09:14 PM
(Nothing much. That guy attacked the other guy stopped it they ran off that was hours ago.)

Greenrust
05-06-2013, 09:16 PM
(He's trying to blame oasis for a attack on the rift he just made but I got a way to disprove it Sherlock homes style when we are blamed.)

Noctis Arashi
05-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Hei turned around as a man approached him and spoke, "Hello, My name is Hei and yours is?" Hei asked the man, not knowing who he was.
"Noctis. Noctis Arashi. Tell me, what it is you're doing here?" Noctis said.

Sephiroth
05-06-2013, 11:21 PM
"Noctis. Noctis Arashi. Tell me, what it is you're doing here?" Noctis said.

Hei smiled, "Nice to meet you Noctis, Ah im here to talk to Sayuri and give them chance to join the group help gain world peace." Hei again smiled sighly, "Why are you here?

Noctis Arashi
05-06-2013, 11:38 PM
Hei smiled, "Nice to meet you Noctis, Ah im here to talk to Sayuri and give them chance to join the group help gain world peace." Hei again smiled sighly, "Why are you here?
"World Peace? Why, I'd be absolutely thrilled to help you all with that. Are you an organization? Why haven't I heard of you before?" Noctis said, sounding oh so very excited.

Sephiroth
05-06-2013, 11:39 PM
"World Peace? Why, I'd be absolutely thrilled to help you all with that. Are you an organization? Why haven't I heard of you before?" Noctis said, sounding oh so very excited.

Hei looked at the man kinda skeptical of his tone and how eager he was to join.."Yes we are a group. WE are called The Yoshimekiri..So you intrested?" Hei asked the man

Noctis Arashi
05-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Hei looked at the man kinda skeptical of his tone and how eager he was to join.."Yes we are a group. WE are called The Yoshimekiri..So you intrested?" Hei asked the man
"The...Yoshimekiri? Huh. Never heard of it. Well, if I wasn't interested, I wouldn't be inquiring, now would I?" Noctis said, still oblivious.

Bombs266
05-06-2013, 11:42 PM
(wait, did sayuri join?)

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 12:10 AM
"The...Yoshimekiri? Huh. Never heard of it. Well, if I wasn't interested, I wouldn't be inquiring, now would I?" Noctis said, still oblivious.

Hei kinda smirked and made a hand sign and placed it on the mans chest. Suddenly a clash of lighting came and hit him and Hei as Noctis was instantly teleported to the Yoshi base to meet Asura. Hei then turned back to the Oasis group.."Well then seem we had someone join us..I guess that will be all." Hei grinned as he stood there

InnerSakura
05-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Sayuri watched the interaction between the group of shinobi, and she finally spoke once the stranger who had appeared was suddenly warped away to an unknown destination. A smile crept onto Hei's face, and Sayuri glared at him as he prepared to leave. "Oasis will not comply with your plan Im afraid. You already knew the outcome of this conversation, and I apologize for wasting your time." She spoke, as she continued to gaze at the man.

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Hei smiled and bowed." Than I guess next time we meet it won't be communicateing with words miss.." hei smiled as he turned around

InnerSakura
05-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Sayuri listened to the man's threat, watching as he turned his back toward her. "If that is the case, I suggest you remember this encounter." She replied, waiting for the rouge to take his leave.

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Sayuri listened to the man's threat, watching as he turned his back toward her. "If that is the case, I suggest you remember this encounter." She replied, waiting for the rouge to take his leave.

Hei chuckled, "remeber what encounter, that i sought out a peaceful negotiation for this besides attacking and destroying some of your useless village.." Hei chuckled at the thought

(btw inner u need to pick a temp kage if ur leaving the rp for awhile like u told me last night..)

Greenrust
05-07-2013, 01:55 PM
(It would have to be me or chimp since we are on the most consistently.)

AeoKyn
05-07-2013, 02:02 PM
(Mekuto's here almost all the time but usually has no reason to say anything)

Mekuto
05-07-2013, 02:03 PM
(I'm like a ghost, an invisible ghost)

InnerSakura
05-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Hei chuckled, "remeber what encounter, that i sought out a peaceful negotiation for this besides attacking and destroying some of your useless village.." Hei chuckled at the thought

(btw inner u need to pick a temp kage if ur leaving the rp for awhile like u told me last night..)
"Your arrival in this village was anything but peaceful. The so called negotiation sounded more like asking us to sit back idly while the Yoshi organization controls the world. I am sorry, but I cannot allow that. You would be foolish to assume our village is useless. Although I would expect nothing less from a rouge." Sayuri retorted. "Mekuto, see to it that this man is escorted safely back through the desert." She told her comrade.

Mekuto
05-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Mekuto turned to the man, "Your business is done, the answer is no, leave this place now," he spoke coldly looking at the man smoke clinging to his form.

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 03:33 PM
"Your arrival in this village was anything but peaceful. The so called negotiation sounded more like asking us to sit back idly while the Yoshi organization controls the world. I am sorry, but I cannot allow that. You would be foolish to assume our village is useless. Although I would expect nothing less from a rouge." Sayuri retorted. "Mekuto, see to it that this man is escorted safely back through the desert." She told her comrade.

Mekuto turned to the man, "Your business is done, the answer is no, leave this place now," he spoke coldly looking at the man smoke clinging to his form.

Hei smiled at Sayuri as she went on a small rant. He let out a kind of yawn as he stretched, "Are you done yet? You honestly sound like a broken record Sayuri..." Hei chuckled, "Your village is as useless as a pain pill is to the common cold." Hei laughed as he knew he was getting to the kage by the way she reacted. " I am a Rogue only because my home was destoried, So dont be going around assuming things. I am alive because of me, not because of people like you Sayuri, You couldn't live on your own, you couldn't cut it. You have the easy life as it is. I cant imagine you roughing it honestly."

Hei then looked at the man, "My business is done when I say its done. Who said I was ever done with the answer." Hei smirked, " You have some fire to ya, and I like that." Hei began to make hand signs.

AeoKyn
05-07-2013, 03:45 PM
The smoke from Aeo Kyn's body flared and he charged chakra to his feet while reaching into his pockets, unsure what the man was planning to do. Not wanting to take any chances, he threw three tagged kunai, one to the village gate, the other two thrown to his sides. He rested his hand on his sword and allowed wind chakra to envelope his body. The smoke cloud swirled around him and he watched on.

"The dead need no respect from the living, they are above that. Fueled by vengeance to inspire fear in the world is not a very fulfilling life for any involved."

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 03:54 PM
The smoke from Aeo Kyn's body flared and he charged chakra to his feet while reaching into his pockets, unsure what the man was planning to do. Not wanting to take any chances, he threw three tagged kunai, one to the village gate, the other two thrown to his sides. He rested his hand on his sword and allowed wind chakra to envelope his body. The smoke cloud swirled around him and he watched on.

Hei watched the man, "Now what is your deal? Do you feel threatened?" Hei smirked as he finished makeing hand signs.

InnerSakura
05-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Hei smiled at Sayuri as she went on a small rant. He let out a kind of yawn as he stretched, "Are you done yet? You honestly sound like a broken record Sayuri..." Hei chuckled, "Your village is as useless as a pain pill is to the common cold." Hei laughed as he knew he was getting to the kage by the way she reacted. " I am a Rogue only because my home was destoried, So dont be going around assuming things. I am alive because of me, not because of people like you Sayuri, You couldn't live on your own, you couldn't cut it. You have the easy life as it is. I cant imagine you roughing it honestly."
"You have no knowledge of my past. So I suggest you not make any assumptions about me." Sayuri replied, as the shinobi made the brash comment that she had experienced an 'easy life'. "In all honesty, you are not in any position to state such things. You have no ties to any village, allowed to free roam and do as you please. I would say that you have no idea how difficult it is to ensure the safety of those you love on a regular basis. But enough of this, I refuse to stand here and quarrel." Sayuri created a one handed sign, and sand began to swirl around her body. She noticed as Hei began to weave seals, and her eyes narrowed in suspicion. She was not concerned, however. The shinobi of Oasis could easily handle any threat the man may pose.

Greenrust
05-07-2013, 03:57 PM
(Aeo and Mekuto vs seph. That could work.)

AeoKyn
05-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Hei watched the man, "Now what is your deal? Do you feel threatened?" Hei smirked as he finished makeing hand signs.

"Consider it a token of respect." Aeo Kyn replied looking at Hei calmly. "To ignore you entirely would be foolish."

Mekuto
05-07-2013, 04:02 PM
"Your business is done when the kage says so," Mekuto said his voice booming, he brought his hands together and the smoke bellowed outward shrouding him. A Mekuto sprung forward punching at Hei's face, Behind him a second Mekuto stood on the wall, finishing a series of hand signs and slamming his hands on the wall, a barrel formed aimed at Hei, as this Mekuto stood he drew his longsword.

InnerSakura
05-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Sayuri's body began to disappear, and she noticed as Mekuto lunged at the intruder intending to strike him. The defense force standing on top of the grand wall surrounding the village prepared to take action if needed, and Sayuri raised one arm as her legs dispersed into tiny grains of sand. "Hold your attacks, everyone. We will not strike unless we are given the signal. We will allow this man to pass safely out of this village, if he pleases." She looked at the shinobi. "This is your chance to leave. I suggest you do it now." Sayuri told him.

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 04:40 PM
"You have no knowledge of my past. So I suggest you not make any assumptions about me." Sayuri replied, as the shinobi made the brash comment that she had experienced an 'easy life'. "In all honesty, you are not in any position to state such things. You have no ties to any village, allowed to free roam and do as you please. I would say that you have no idea how difficult it is to ensure the safety of those you love on a regular basis. But enough of this, I refuse to stand here and quarrel." Sayuri created a one handed sign, and sand began to swirl around her body. She noticed as Hei began to weave seals, and her eyes narrowed in suspicion. She was not concerned, however. The shinobi of Oasis could easily handle any threat the man may pose.

"Consider it a token of respect." Aeo Kyn replied looking at Hei calmly. "To ignore you entirely would be foolish."

"Your business is done when the kage says so," Mekuto said his voice booming, he brought his hands together and the smoke bellowed outward shrouding him. A Mekuto sprung forward punching at Hei's face, Behind him a second Mekuto stood on the wall, finishing a series of hand signs and slamming his hands on the wall, a barrel formed aimed at Hei, as this Mekuto stood he drew his longsword.
Hei smiled at her answer, "Then maybe you can.."

He then looked at Aeo, "You seem to be the only one here who has gave me that.."

The one man yelled out as Hei sighed, "Do you have to yell..You arent getting your point across by doing that." The man shroud his self in his smoke, "That smoke must be dangerous." Hei thought. He then charged at hei as he punched at his face. Hei quickly held his breath as he backed steped as he leaned back as the punch flew by his face. Soon a barrel formed as it was aimed at him. Hei just shook his head, "Always quick to assume that i was going to do something.."

Hei sighed as he finished make hand signs, "Lighting style: Thrunder Flash!" Is a clash of lighting Hei was gone

AeoKyn
05-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Aeo watched as Hei disappeared. The bits of conversation he was able to hear combined with his interaction only left him with pieces of information. He would need to report to the kage soon. Maybe there is a bit more intel to gather. he thought to himself. His gaze narrowed and he furrowed his brow looking at Mekuto. He heard more than I did. "And I doubt he's in the mood to share." he sighed to himself. A small trip for a routine job had turned into something bigger. He kept his guard up, weighing his options.

Mekuto
05-07-2013, 04:50 PM
"Finally," the Mekuto on the wall spoke calmly, "my lady I do believe we should increase our defenses."

InnerSakura
05-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Sayuri watched as the man disappeared, and she quickly vanished as her body scattered to the winds. "You are right. Meet me later..." Her voice was carried over to Mekuto and Aeo, trailing off into a whisper.

Mekuto
05-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Mekuto jumped from the wall and headed to the kage's mansion, pointedly ignoring Aeo Kyn as he passed by. The second Mekuto took the first's spot on the wall and looked out into the desert.

AeoKyn
05-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Aeo Kyn gave Mekuto a small glare, the image of the mask strong in his mind. He walked over to retrieve his kunais. Returning them to his pouch he glanced at the gate. He was feeling a bit fatigued, but did his best to ignore it. He walked casually through the streets ignoring the villagers and went to the mansion.

Bombs266
05-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Gia sat, cross legged, and three of his multiple stones floated above his head. 'Aeo, i need your help with something.' He said aloud, as Aeo would be able to hear him.

AeoKyn
05-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Aeo stopped for a moment. "Ahh, you tried to speak to me in blood not long ago." he shook his sleeve slightly. "There was a small interruption. What is it you need?"

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 10:22 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSllW5Yt23CdC2YejLa65HRPZZXbsEfb XdK2rxZQcXz_i_j80uf-QLeo walked towards the village as he drunk the lasst of his water. The hot heat from the sun beaming down on him. He whiped the sweat from his face as he reached the gates. He looked around as he noticed the defenses was already high. He stood there as he pushed a button that looked like a pageing system, "umm heyyyyyyyy anyone home1!!!"

Sir Michael
05-07-2013, 10:36 PM
"Now that that is over, I need to discuss to Sayuri about me learning Lightning Release…"

Mekuto
05-07-2013, 10:39 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSllW5Yt23CdC2YejLa65HRPZZXbsEfb XdK2rxZQcXz_i_j80uf-QLeo walked towards the village as he drunk the lasst of his water. The hot heat from the sun beaming down on him. He whiped the sweat from his face as he reached the gates. He looked around as he noticed the defenses was already high. He stood there as he pushed a button that looked like a pageing system, "umm heyyyyyyyy anyone home1!!!"

"Yes, yes I'm coming no need to shout," A crotchety voice came through the speaker. A door appeared in the wall just big enough for a man to fight through, the door opened revealing a crinkled old man.
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/picture.php?albumid=768&pictureid=7288

"What the devil do you want whippersnapper?" The old man leaned heavily on his staff.

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 10:41 PM
"Yes, yes I'm coming no need to shout," A crotchety voice came through the speaker. A door appeared in the wall just big enough for a man to fight through, the door opened revealing a crinkled old man.
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/picture.php?albumid=768&pictureid=7288

"What the devil do you want whippersnapper?" The old man leaned heavily on his staff.

Leo looked at the man and tilted his head, "Kinda old you be the gate keeper arent you?" Leo asked the man looking at him, "But I was wondering if I could get some food and water..Im in search of a village to join also. And I have traveled far to get here."

Sir Michael
05-07-2013, 10:47 PM
"Sorry, we can't help you there." Michael said to Leo, putting his arms on his shoulders.

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 10:49 PM
"Sorry, we can't help you there." Michael said to Leo, putting his arms on his shoulders.

Leo looked at the man who spoke, i guess the stories about Sayuri wasnt true then Leo bowed, "Then I am sorry I wasted your time." He turned and started to walk away

Sir Michael
05-07-2013, 10:51 PM
"Wait!" Michael said as he ran to Leo. "What stories?"

InnerSakura
05-07-2013, 10:52 PM
A scout happened to recognize a man in front of the village gates, and he noticed a voice on the communication unit which was placed in his ear. He looked down at the shinobi, and spoke in an official voice. "You, there! What brings you to Oashisu?" The jonin asked. The outsider didn't appear as if he belonged to a village, and there was no visible signs of a headband. "You will need authorization before entering the Oasis, Im afraid. We are on tight security. A name, would be appropriate." The lookout insisted.

At the Hikage's mansion, Sayuri steped into her office, waiting for Mekuto to arrive. She would need to assign the man a mission. Given his specialty in defensive techniques, she knew he would be perfect for the position.

Sir Michael
05-07-2013, 10:56 PM
"Bah. I don't have time for this!"

Michael starts preforming handsigns.

"Nature Release: Natural Transportation!"

A blue ring appears around Michael, disappearing in a flicker.

Michael appears outside of the Hikage's Room, knocking on the door.

"Lady Hikage? It's Michael, may I come in?"

Mekuto
05-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Leo looked at the man and tilted his head, "Kinda old you be the gate keeper arent you?" Leo asked the man looking at him, "But I was wondering if I could get some food and water..Im in search of a village to join also. And I have traveled far to get here."
The old man butt Micheal in the stomach, "I'll lived longer than this village and will outlast all you children. Of course we have food and water, do you think we don't eat and drink ourselves?" The old man crackled loudly laughing as his own joke, "come in, come in, eat drink get out of the heat and spend your money."

Sir Michael
05-07-2013, 11:00 PM
(Not even there anymore.)

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 11:02 PM
A scout happened to recognize a man in front of the village gates, and he noticed a voice on the communication unit which was placed in his ear. He looked down at the shinobi, and spoke in an official voice. "You, there! What brings you to Oashisu?" The jonin asked. The outsider didn't appear as if he belonged to a village, and there was no visible signs of a headband. "You will need authorization before entering the Oasis, Im afraid. We are on tight security. A name, would be appropriate." The lookout insisted.

At the Hikage's mansion, Sayuri steped into her office, waiting for Mekuto to arrive. She would need to assign the man a mission. Given his specialty in defensive techniques, she knew he would be perfect for the position.

The old man butt Micheal in the stomach, "I'll lived longer than this village and will outlast all you children. Of course we have food and water, do you think we don't eat and drink ourselves?" The old man crackled loudly laughing as his own joke, "come in, come in, eat drink get out of the heat and spend your money."

Leo heard the Jonin yell at him then the old man spoke. Leo quickly bowed, "I thank you alot sir. By the way my name is Leo." He said as he stood up straight and walked up beside the olderman. He glanced up at the Jonin that was looking down at the two, "Umm Sir..Did something recently happen?" Leo asked

Mekuto
05-07-2013, 11:07 PM
"Some nutter came in and tried to wreck up the place," the old man replied, "name of Huey, I believe. Declared that he would bring peace to the world and left."

Mekuto entered the mansion and was immediately greeted by an assistant who rushed him to the Kage's office. He entered and closed the door behind him, "you needed me milady?" Mekuto asked with a slight bow.

InnerSakura
05-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Leo heard the Jonin yell at him then the old man spoke. Leo quickly bowed, "I thank you alot sir. By the way my name is Leo." He said as he stood up straight and walked up beside the olderman. He glanced up at the Jonin that was looking down at the two, "Umm Sir..Did something recently happen?" Leo asked
The jonin noticed as the gatekeeper came out from behind the large doors leading into the village, and he watched the elderly man's interaction with the foreign shinobi. "Yes, recently we were attacked by a rouge from an S-class organization. Lady Hikage has insisted that all scouting parties are to be on high alert, and defenses are to be raised significantly. I apologize for the inconvenience." The Oasis nin told Leo.

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 11:12 PM
"Some nutter came in and tried to wreck up the place," the old man replied, "name of Huey, I believe. Declared that he would bring peace to the world and left."

The jonin noticed as the gatekeeper came out from behind the large doors leading into the village, and he watched the elderly man's interaction with the foreign shinobi. "Yes, recently we were attacked by a rouge from an S-class organization. Lady Hikage has insisted that all scouting parties are to be on high alert, and defenses are to be raised significantly. I apologize for the inconvenience." The Oasis nin told Leo.

Leo looked at the man, "Huey huh? Strange name for a Ninja, but whats the name Leo for one." Leo chuckled rubbing the back of his head. "So been attacked I see, it is totally understandable."

InnerSakura
05-07-2013, 11:18 PM
The lookout raised his arm up, signaling that the man could be granted access into the village. "You may enter, and if you wish to join Oasis you will want to speak with lady Sayuri. I can send for a jonin to escort you to the mansion." The man informed the shinobi, and another ninja appeared beside Leo in a swirl of sand. "Right this way, sir." He spoke, gesturing toward the path leading to the center of Oashisu.
Mekuto entered the mansion and was immediately greeted by an assistant who rushed him to the Kage's office. He entered and closed the door behind him, "you needed me milady?" Mekuto asked with a slight bow.One of Sayuri assistants came walking down the hallway, with Mekuto following behind her. The man entered the room, and Sayuri looked up from her desk, where she was scanning various mission reports. "There you are! Yes, I have an assignment for you. I would like to give you a position on the special defense force. I would have you station regiments of specially trained shinobi around the village's perimeter, as well as artillery in case of combat. You are highly capable of the task. I will be counting on you to see to it that this job is completed. " Sayuri explained.

"Bah. I don't have time for this!"

Michael starts preforming handsigns.

A blue ring appears around Michael, disappearing in a flicker.

Michael appears outside of the Hikage's Room, knocking on the door.

"Lady Hikage? It's Michael, may I come in?"
Sayuri heard a rasp on the wooden door leading into her office, and she noticed Michael's chakra signature. "Come in." She spoke loudly enough that the Oasis shinobi could overhear.

Sephiroth
05-07-2013, 11:20 PM
The lookout raised his arm up, signaling that the man could be granted access into the village. "You may enter, and if you wish to join Oasis you will want to speak with lady Sayuri. I can send for a jonin to escort you to the mansion." The man informed the shinobi, and another ninja appeared beside Leo in a swirl of sand. "Right this way, sir." He spoke, gesturing toward the path leading to the center of Oashisu.

Leo sensed as the man appeared beside him as he turned to him, "Umm can I get water first? And I want to learn more bout her hoenstly..I have just heard stories." Leo said as he walked

Mekuto
05-07-2013, 11:33 PM
"Hmph, not even a good day, kids these days," the old man says as he closes the door sealing it shut, before returning to his seat. He remains there grumbling to himself, before quickly falling asleep.

One of Sayuri assistants came walking down the hallway, with Mekuto following behind her. The man entered the room, and Sayuri looked up from her desk, where she was scanning various mission reports. "There you are! Yes, I have an assignment for you. I would like to give you a position on the special defense force. I would have you station regiments of specially trained shinobi around the village's perimeter, as well as artillery in case of combat. You are highly capable of the task. I will need every chunin and jonin level shinobi to be proficient with earth style techniques. I will be counting on you to see to it that this job is completed. " Sayuri explained.

"I will see to it immediately" Mekuto said as he turned and left for the center of the village, knowing the defense force would be gathering there.

Bombs266
05-07-2013, 11:49 PM
'Yes aeo, and i still need the same thing. you are a....master..... of poisons are you not? if so, please use some sort of jutsu to pour poison into the stone floating above me that gives off a blue hue. be careful, for any other stone may....retaliate.'

Sir Michael
05-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Michael steps into Sayuri's office.

"Thank you Sayuri. I want to discuss my rank with you, along with something else. We can talk about the rank first."

A lillypad seat comes out of the ground.

"Sorry about not using your chairs, it's much more comfortable for me. Don't worry, it won't do any damage I assure you!"

Sephiroth
05-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Leo stoped, "Actually, Better yet I might just go to another village. Sorry for any trouble ive caused." Leo turned around with his bag over his shoulder and headed out of the village and into the desert.

Noctis Arashi
05-08-2013, 12:20 AM
'A note lay on Sayuri's desk, labled for her eyes only. Anyone to touch it without her chakra signature would cause it to explode, killing the trespasser instantly. Within the note is simply a feather, and the crest of a contract, waiting to be issued. The contract would teleport her to the far north, the base of an organization.'

Sir Michael
05-08-2013, 12:20 AM
A small, dot with a circle around it appears on Leo's elbow.

Bombs266
05-08-2013, 12:25 AM
(oh, noctis is recruiting.)

Sephiroth
05-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Reaching the gates as he stoped and looked over his shoulder at teh old man, "Thanks for everything old man. The stories about her was false." Leo stated as he walked out of the village

Sir Michael
05-08-2013, 12:31 AM
The markings Leo's elbow start glowing.

AeoKyn
05-08-2013, 12:38 AM
'Yes aeo, and i still need the same thing. you are a....master..... of poisons are you not? if so, please use some sort of jutsu to pour poison into the stone floating above me that gives off a blue hue. be careful, for any other stone may....retaliate.'

"I am a master of Akumu poison and can altar the properties. But it's effects cannot be endured by a non Heki ninja, so I don't know i could safely pour it into your stone without it backfiring upon you should you try to release it." He observed the floating stone, while he spoke. "Or are you asking for a trap trigger?"

Sephiroth
05-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Leo looekd down as his elbow began to glow, "Hmm wonder what that is.."

Sephiroth
05-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Leo just shruged must be nothing. He just walked out of the village and into the desert.

Mekuto
05-08-2013, 06:47 AM
Reaching the gates as he stoped and looked over his shoulder at teh old man, "Thanks for everything old man. The stories about her was false." Leo stated as he walked out of the village
"Yes, yes good day Leon," the old man spoke to the nin as he left, "stories tend to be just that."

InnerSakura
05-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Michael steps into Sayuri's office.

"Thank you Sayuri. I want to discuss my rank with you, along with something else. We can talk about the rank first."

A lillypad seat comes out of the ground.

"Sorry about not using your chairs, it's much more comfortable for me. Don't worry, it won't do any damage I assure you!"
Sayuri watched as Mekuto excused himself, and she looked at Michael as the man took a seat. "Certainly. What questions did you have?" She asks him.
'A note lay on Sayuri's desk, labled for her eyes only. Anyone to touch it without her chakra signature would cause it to explode, killing the trespasser instantly. Within the note is simply a feather, and the crest of a contract, waiting to be issued. The contract would teleport her to the far north, the base of an organization.'
Suddenly, Sayuri notices a slip of paper sticking out from under a stack of files, and she picks it up as she tries to figure out who it is addressed from.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Hisana arrives at the village from her long walk through the dirt path. she still hidden her chakra almost completely and it should be difficult to sense it. she begins to walk in deeper in the village with herself covered in the cloak still at she begins to unsheathes her sword slowly in the middle of a crowd. she then begins to run as she swings her sword at multiple people, near the necks, so that they die from blood loss. "10...25....35...50.." she said counting how many people she was slashing at, making blood cover the area and blood drips down her sword as she comes to some of the elder. "heh heh..." she then swings it at them as they tried to run, at their backs. "125..." she said striking them. she then runs in more into houses. screams are heard as she then runs out with blood dripping off her cloak. "180..20 more haha" she chuckles as she goes into another group cutting down the last 20 she needed. "200..." she says standing in the middle of the massacre and all the people lying on the blood either dead or bleeding out. she removes her cloak as she then runs into the alley. she gets out a scroll and summons another cloak using her blood which she got out by using her sword to cut herself a bit. she puts it on to conceal herself again and she still continues to hide her chakra and sheathes her sword. she walks into the alley deeper as she slowly tries to walk out with a chuckle coming from her. "I'll need to clean my sword later..." she mumbles but in her head she thinks i'm so sorry.. repeatedly

Mekuto
05-08-2013, 08:40 PM
"Who put you up to this?" A cold voice spoke from the opening of the alley, Mekuto stood there smoke began rolling off of his form, his chakra rising with sinister intent. He had smelled the blood on the air and felt the murderous intent, knowing both things all too well. After that it was a simple thing to follow the bodies and the blood dripping from the sword.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Hisana hears the voice but ignores as she keeps on walking, speeding up her pace as she makes tugs on the cloak to cover her face more

Greenrust
05-08-2013, 08:45 PM
(You know what f it. Shisko uses his character while we are still battling I'm using mine.)
Samito who was patrolling the village all of sudden sense's a bunch of people go down in the square and hears multiple screams. He quickly converges on the area sensing Hisana. When he gets there seeing all the body's on the ground memory's rush to him as he looks around till he's looking at Hisana and then at the carnage around her. As she runs he running a lightning chakra over his body chasing her and expionensiouly increased speeds catching up with her quickly. His eyes are flashing with rage and killing intent flys off him in massive waves.

Mekuto
05-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Hisana hears the voice but ignores as she keeps on walking, speeding up her pace as she makes tugs on the cloak to cover her face more
Mekuto dashes towards the ninja, forming hand signs rapidly, he unleashed a cloud of poisonous smoke that circled the nin cutting off their escape. "Do you think you could just escape?" he spoke his anger rising, "do you truly think that you life wasn't forfeited by your actions? Who ordered you to do this?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 08:52 PM
(how do you know its me, I said that my chakra was so hidden to was hard to detect, plus I am wearing a cloak <.< so you cant automatically know its me, and are the spears made of lightning? you never specified if they were metal and stuff. unless you mean speed, I did not run the whole time, just enough to get myself into the alley, plus I am already walking in the middle of the alley...)

Hisana sees yet another person, this time running after her. she then begins to run w/o enhancement and still manages to run faster then the man chasing her. she keeps the cloak around her to obscure herself as she jumps over many things trying to lose him as she turns multiple times. soon the other man made poison gas stopping her from going any further. "heh..." she said covering herself with lightning, making it move rapidly around her, burning the poison that could potentially touch her from getting breathed in. "let me move on or else"

Greenrust
05-08-2013, 08:54 PM
(I said speed and considering you just killed 200 people i would have just sensed them die or hear the screams. and we know our own village 500 millions times better then you it's not that hard. Also how could you even be running faster me when I'm increasing my speed and am bloodlusted.)

Easily keeps pace with her actually gaining ground to increase speed and shortcuts threw several small paths.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 08:56 PM
(but you don't know if that was her since her chakra was hidden and her face covered)

Mekuto
05-08-2013, 09:03 PM
(how do you know its me, I said that my chakra was so hidden to was hard to detect, plus I am wearing a cloak <.< so you cant automatically know its me, and are the spears made of lightning? you never specified if they were metal and stuff. unless you mean speed, I did not run the whole time, just enough to get myself into the alley, plus I am already walking in the middle of the alley...)

Hisana sees yet another person, this time running after her. she then begins to run w/o enhancement and still manages to run faster then the man chasing her. she keeps the cloak around her to obscure herself as she jumps over many things trying to lose him as she turns multiple times. soon the other man made poison gas stopping her from going any further. "heh..." she said covering herself with lightning, making it move rapidly around her, burning the poison that could potentially touch her from getting breathed in. "let me move on or else"
Mekuto charged after her making more hand signs, the smoke rolled off of his body and swept upward, Mekuto's Shentei Bushi activated the smoke formed into a dragon that hounded after the fleeing nin, blasting pellets of hardened resin after her. He used the vision shared with the dragon to move ahead of the nin.

Greenrust
05-08-2013, 09:04 PM
(Fine I'm just chasing you down then. In this state he'd kill you even if you were Jesus here to give him a million dollars he's that pissed.)

Using one extra burst of speed he appears in front of her cutting her off. Other ninjas also surround you till all escape routes are cut off by multiple ninja.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Mekuto charged after her making more hand signs, the smoke rolled off of his body and swept upward, Mekuto's Shentei Bushi activated the smoke formed into a dragon that hounded after the fleeing nin, blasting pellets of hardened resin after her. He used the vision shared with the dragon to move ahead of the nin.

(Fine I'm just chasing you down then. In this state he'd kill you even if you were Jesus here to give him a million dollars he's that pissed.)

Using one extra burst of speed he appears in front of her cutting her off. Other ninjas also surround you till all escape routes are cut off by multiple ninja.

(she already stopped though .-. but mech)

Hisana senses the man's chakra flurry and soon began to shoot in small pellet forms at her as the other one appears in front of her, cutting her off as other ninja soon surround and covering all escape routes, she made a sign as she moved a bit back quickly "lightning style: lightning dome" a dome of lightning or lightning, yards thick and moving dangerously with incredible heat, surrounds her. as the bullets hit, they shred, quickly dissipating while protecting her and preventing the other ninja from getting any closer. "why cant I have a day when I can kill and leave peacefully?" she asks to herself as she is still surrounded by the dome of lightning

Mekuto
05-08-2013, 09:45 PM
(she already stopped though .-. but mech)

Hisana senses the man's chakra flurry and soon began to shoot in small pellet forms at her as the other one appears in front of her, cutting her off as other ninja soon surround and covering all escape routes, she made a sign as she moved a bit back quickly "lightning style: lightning dome" a dome of lightning or lightning, yards thick and moving dangerously with incredible heat, surrounds her. as the bullets hit, they shred, quickly dissipating while protecting her and preventing the other ninja from getting any closer. "why cant I have a day when I can kill and leave peacefully?" she asks to herself as she is still surrounded by the dome of lightning
Mekuto quickly preformed a series of hand signs "Obsidian Prison" four dense slabs of obsidian burst from the ground containing the lighting dome inside. The obsidian began to devour the chakra within the dome. "Tell me who sent you?! Or you will die here!." Mekuto's voice boomed through the obsidian walls

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 09:51 PM
"I was forced to do this, a rogue is making me do it..." she shouts and falls to her knees with her hands on her face as she calls off the dome and begins to cry. she shivers as she then senses his chakra near "no he's near!" she mutters

Greenrust
05-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Growls, "So your own life is more important then 200 others including women and old men? You disgust me." His merderous intent is very odvious now although at the mention of another man he sends out his sensing range looking for him.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 10:04 PM
"no, not that, I would gladly take my life, but the only thing that man would do is worse then this... but I think I might take my life here and now" she said pulling out a kunai and begins to point it at her neck. she smiles softly until she feels sharp pain in her again. she drops the kunai as her hands quickly begin to wrap on her stomach and she screams in pain. the man stood on the building next to the scene staring at her shaking his head "I thought I told you not to say who told you to do this..." the man said in a disappointed voice

Greenrust
05-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Looks at the man his eyes flashing in rage. Moving very quickly he appears next to the man snarling. "Using a girl to do your dirty work, are you really that weak?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 10:14 PM
"heh not at all, just a grudge, also I am planning something with her..." he chuckles as the man nears him "I advise you not to get any closer, that girls life is in my hands" he also added pointing his finger at her as wind slightly twirls around her. she screams curling herself more from the pain swirling inside her as the mark on her neck begins to glow

Greenrust
05-08-2013, 10:22 PM
"Heh, why do you think I care about her life. I would have comited sucide before I'd let myself be controlled and her death is the least she can do to make up for her sins. You however I will kill brutally, I will spread your ashes from here to the edge of the world!" His voice contains power and dark almost evil chakra flys off him in waves.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 10:25 PM
"heh oh really? but I was the one who told her to do them, I forced her to do them, manipulating her, but oh well seems like people these days never understand"

Greenrust
05-08-2013, 10:31 PM
"Now I'm going to kill you." Throws several sealing tags around us two forming a barrier. "Reverse summoning jutsu!" You are brought out to a forest 100's of miles away from oasis. Then the barrier dissolves and the sealing tags turn to ash and float away on the wind.

(Want to make a battle thread?")

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 10:36 PM
(sure, me make it or you? oh yeah but what about the fight w/ shisko?) as they disappeared, Hisana's pain stopped a bit as she coughs up a bit of blood. the blood leaks out from her mask as she slowly puts her hand on the drops that hit the floor. she pours in chakra as smoke appeared then clears as Rena appears next to Hisana. Rena scoops up Hisana, putting her on her back, quickly running off and disappearing as the man is far enough that his jutsu wont harm him.

Greenrust
05-08-2013, 10:37 PM
(If he can use his character when the battle Hasent even been decided ill use mine.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 10:40 PM
(say what? O.o typos messed up the sentence I think)

Mekuto
05-08-2013, 10:43 PM
(sure, me make it or you? oh yeah but what about the fight w/ shisko?) as they disappeared, Hisana's pain stopped a bit as she coughs up a bit of blood. the blood leaks out from her mask as she slowly puts her hand on the drops that hit the floor. she pours in chakra as smoke appeared then clears as Rena appears next to Hisana. Rena scoops up Hisana, putting her on her back, quickly running off and disappearing as the man is far enough that his jutsu wont harm him.
(:P Chakra eating Pyramid)

Greenrust
05-08-2013, 10:44 PM
(Nope he was posting in his screet group thread and was going to blood to do something before we were finished.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 10:45 PM
(oh yeah, its still there, ahaha xD well then forget what I did :P oh okay so I will make the thread)

Greenrust
05-08-2013, 10:50 PM
(I'm gonna be playing bloodlusted and revel something new.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 10:54 PM
(ok, I made the thread, not sure if that's ok, but we need to decide on # of posts each and I am sorta flabbergasted how there is a forest in the oasis, I mean its a desert)

Mekuto
05-08-2013, 10:57 PM
(oh yeah, its still there, ahaha xD well then forget what I did :P oh okay so I will make the thread)
(lol no worries don't you have that thing that bombs needs to live, just threaten me with that)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 11:01 PM
(GASP oh yeah lolz xD)
Hisana pants heavily as she is still in pain and coughs up some blood, but cant be noticed since her mask is covering her face. she is getting sucked dry of chakra from the mans jutsu. she reaches into her kunai holder and brings out a rock. "seem familiar? heh, its from Gia, kill me, I smash the rock... you take me in prison, I still smash it, let me escape or else"

Bombs266
05-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Gia appears suddenly behind her. 'You'll what? i can track you through that thing, i told you that when you got it. and you left the comms on. again! So i heard that. Why are you running hisana? and you, drop this dome thing now.'

Mekuto
05-08-2013, 11:43 PM
(GASP oh yeah lolz xD)
Hisana pants heavily as she is still in pain and coughs up some blood, but cant be noticed since her mask is covering her face. she is getting sucked dry of chakra from the mans jutsu. she reaches into her kunai holder and brings out a rock. "seem familiar? heh, its from Gia, kill me, I smash the rock... you take me in prison, I still smash it, let me escape or else"
Mekuto signals and the other nin vanish from the scene. "It is better to let a village die than to lose something that you care for." Mekuto said softly placing his hand on the barrier, the walls instantly shrank away, "leave now, and know that on Gia's life or no attack again and you will pay." He spoke with a cold certainty.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Hisana looks at Gia, "running for my life, what you think, I am also trying to delay that mans plans from taking action. but he always has his ways of getting to me, ordering me what to do. he has complete control of me, I can kill myself, but he always make everything worse then they are..."

Hisana coughs more blood "well then hope your friend beats that man, you see this marking on my neck" she takes off her cloak and tugs on her color showing the marking "if I still have this on me, he will still make me do his bidding and continue with his plan. I am not sure what it is but it will be something big"

Bombs266
05-08-2013, 11:48 PM
(ok, ignore me then.T.T)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 11:50 PM
(oh sorry lol let me edit xD there edited)

Bombs266
05-08-2013, 11:54 PM
'Hisana, that isn't the wind mark is it? those are to hard to get rid of for me.i would never be able to do that. but still, who is this man? i'll kill him myself.

Mekuto
05-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Hisana coughs more blood "well then hope your friend beats that man, you see this marking on my neck" she takes off her cloak and tugs on her color showing the marking "if I still have this on me, he will still make me do his bidding and continue with his plan. I am not sure what it is but it will be something big"
Mekuto looked at her knowing all to well, the feeling of having your choices stolen, "do as you must, but know I'll do the same," he spoke coldly, not allowing a hint of sympathy through.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-08-2013, 11:59 PM
'Hisana, that isn't the wind mark is it? those are to hard to get rid of for me.i would never be able to do that. but still, who is this man? i'll kill him myself.

"wind seal to be exact, its permanent until the caster dies or the person it got put on dies. his name... Sauntro Leer... he has a grudge on my clan and the villages..." she said clenching her fists

Mekuto looked at her knowing all to well, the feeling of having your choices stolen, "do as you must, but know I'll do the same," he spoke coldly, not allowing a hint of sympathy through.

"all right then, I don't care much anyways, as long as this darn seal is on me I don't give a heck about what happens to me now, but it will all end up the same..."

Bombs266
05-09-2013, 12:01 AM
'Leer.... where can i find him. He'll have an axe in his back within the day i find him.'

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-09-2013, 12:06 AM
"he got token by another man to fight right now... who knows who will win.."

AeoKyn
05-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Aeo suddenly realizes he was supposed to meet with the hikage. He apologizes to Gia and races to the mansion and knocks on the door.

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 02:55 AM
Sayuri looked at the envelope in her hand, and she tore the paper as she prepared to open the letter. Suddenly, she noticed a knock on the door. Sitting the note down on her desk, she absently looked up from her seat. "Come in." She spoke, loudly enough that she could be heard.

AeoKyn
05-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Aeo heard the invitation and walked in. "Lady sayuri" he bows slightly "forgive my tardiness I was side tracked, you needed to speak to me?" Aeo Kyn observed a random note on her desk and she seemed to be daydreaming.
Work of a kage never ends.
"I confess I had business with you as well, but what did you need to speak to me about?"

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 04:27 AM
Sayuri watched as Aeo Kyn walked into the room, and one corner of her mouth turned upward as she granted him a half smile. "It is quite alright. I was informed by Kai that you wished for me to accompany you to Tatsujin plateau. I was hoping you could provide me with details." Sayuri told the man.

AeoKyn
05-09-2013, 04:35 AM
Sayuri watched as Aeo Kyn walked into the room, and one corner of her mouth turned upward as she granted him a half smile. "It is quite alright. I was informed by Kai that you wished for me to accompany you to Tatsujin plateau. I was hoping you could provide me with details." Sayuri told the man.

"Tatsujin Plateau? I didn't tell him to tell you that..." He put his hand under his chin. "He probably meant himself, that creature has a mind of his own. Though I'm curious myself, he has been acting strange lately."
What in the world could he possibly be planning? And why hasn't he told me?
Aeo Kyn pulled the cigar from his ear and put it in his mouth but did not light it.

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 05:56 AM
"Its true he didn't mention you exactly, but I made my assumptions. After all, usually you send Kai to inform me of such things. Almost like your personal liaison. So, you did not know he had told me to visit Tatsujin plateau? That is odd...he mentioned something that happened to peak my interest." Sayuri seemed to ponder the thought.

AeoKyn
05-09-2013, 06:03 AM
Aeo Kyn listened to Sayuri's words while trying to talk to Kai via the Shintei link, but he could not detect his presence. What is wrong with him?
He bit his thumb and performed a few hand signs. "Summoning Jutsu." he slammed his hand on the ground. The symbol appeared, but Kai did not show. Aeo stood back up, eyebrow slightly raised but otherwise his reaction was unreadable. "Curious indeed." he muttered to himself.
"He does have a fondness for you. I haven't spoken to him in some time, I've been quite busy." he sighed. "And regretably I do not have the time to try and find him right now, there are a few more tasks i must complete, and with the dispersal of my blood clone, I've grown quite exhausted."

he pondered her last comment. "What did he say?"

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 06:26 AM
Sayuri thought back to her conversation with Kai, remembering what the badger had said to her. "It was strange...he mentioned that he had found someone...although he didn't have the means to reach them. Apparently I do, although I cant imagine why..." Sayuri informed the blood nin.

AeoKyn
05-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Aeo Kyn's eyes suddenly narrowed. He whispered something to himself. He sat in thought replaying some old memories and scenarios in his head.
A young man no older than 17 in an Heki Captain Mask. A blast roared towards him and he flickered from existence briefly with another warrior beside him. Aeo Kyn peered closer at the scene in his vision. The silver haired man began to perform handsigns and started to draw the blue shining long sword from his back. The man next to him summoned a small wall in front of him and seals formed on the ground. Another blast engulfed them and in the flickered last moments Aeo saw Gereh disappear in the blast, destroyed, but the man with silver hair began to fade just before the blast hit..

Aeo Kyn stood in the Hikage's office. His eyes were ablaze from envisioning. And his demeanor was odd. "So... the prodigy of Squad Five finished that technique..." Aeo Kyn looked at Sayuri. "A comrade of mine was working on a special sealing jutsu involving the Tsukimiko Blade, Sword of Mikazuki. If he succeeded...then he may be locked in the blade..." He stood for a moment lost in thought.

zorlock
05-09-2013, 07:17 AM
Someone or something is knocking on the door to the office, but at the bottom of it?

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Sayuri watches the man as he stands in front of her, and she immediately notices something off about him. "Aeo..is everything alright? I cant say that I completely understand what has happened. You seem to be...distraught for a reason I cant place. What must I do?" She asks the former Heki shinobi.

A slight knock can be heard at the door, and Sayuri immediately turns her attention to the sound. She notices an unfamiliar chakra signature, and it doesn't appear to be human.

zorlock
05-09-2013, 10:36 AM
It pushes harder but has no luck doing so. It needs help.......

AeoKyn
05-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Sayuri watches the man as he stands in front of her, and she immediately notices something off about him. "Aeo..is everything alright? I cant say that I completely understand what has happened. You seem to be...distraught for a reason I cant place. What must I do?" She asks the former Heki shinobi.

A slight knock can be heard at the door, and Sayuri immediately turns her attention to the sound. She notices an unfamiliar chakra signature, and it doesn't appear to be human.
Aeo Kyn heard Sayuri but she sounded far off to him. Something was nagging him. I'm sure he perished... he didn't have enough time to complete the technique even if the jutsu was finalized. Unless.
It dawned on him. When he transported them, that gave him plenty of time to prepare if his Shintei Boushi was activated.
Aeo was oblivious to the knock on the door. Aeo finally spoke. "I'm fine, this is just a surprising turn of events. I'd rather not get my hopes up." He bit his lip still thinking. "If you could, I'd like for you to look into this, as a personal favor to me. Preferably not alone either. Talk to Kai he seems to have all the info and he's unwilling to come to me."

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Sayuri raises one brow, wondering what is at the door. She realizes that whatever it is, it's apparently having trouble entering the room. Grains of sand form in the air, which waft toward the entrance to the office before turning the door handle, allowing the unknown creature inside.

zorlock
05-09-2013, 10:52 AM
A turtle walks in the room very very very slowly with a Box strap to it's back. There's a note on it. The turtle looks up at Aeo with a trolololol face. The turtle says "Meow..." The epicness is powerful.

AeoKyn
05-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Aeo Kyn looks at the turtle and hurls a kunai from his sleeve charged with wind chakra to increase it's speed to pierce the little cretin. "Begone."
Just before the Kunai was in range, little strands of smoke came out entangling the target and he retrieved the note.

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Sayuri watched Aeo Kyn attack the creature, grabbing the note which had been fastened to the turtle's shell. She wasn't sure how to react, and sand formed between the man and the summoning animal as she tried to break up the confrontation.

AeoKyn
05-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Aeo Kyn glances at Sayuri and shrugs.

zorlock
05-09-2013, 01:26 PM
The creature starts crying! It walked the mountains and deserts to get here and finally it almost got killed at the end of it's adventure.

Greenrust
05-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Sayuri feels samito's chakra enter the village and begin walking to the kage mansion.

AeoKyn
05-09-2013, 01:59 PM
"What will you do Sayuri?" Aeo Kyn looked to the Hikage, unsure of what was going through her head.

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Sayuri looks at Aeo Kyn, then back toward the summoning turtle as she suddenly notices Samito's chakra in the distance. "I believe I have yet another visitor." Sayuri spoke, feeling overwhelmed by the amount of people she had seen today. People, and animals of course.

Greenrust
05-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Samito knocks on the door like he always do and asks for permission to enter.

zorlock
05-09-2013, 02:15 PM
The turtle crawls over to the kage and pushes it self higher to her to give her the box.

AeoKyn
05-09-2013, 02:21 PM
"I'll take my leave then." Aeo Kyn shook his sleeves and gave a slight nod. "I'll stay around in the village should you wish to continue this conversation." He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and gave it a quick light. Smoke flared off his body as he continued to ponder what in the world was going on with Kai.

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Sayuri noticed as Samito knocked on the door to her office, and she immediately gave the man permission to enter. The turtle slowly made it's way toward her, and she reached for the box on it's shell. Aeo Kyn began to excuse himself, and Sayuri turned her attention to the former Heki nin as she halted him with one hand. "You may stay, if you wish. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will certainly look into the matter, and I will be sure to speak with Kai about this issue." She assured him.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-09-2013, 04:56 PM
(wanna know whats funny, I killed 200 people in ur village and yet it hasn't been mentioned to the kage xD I got only some interruptions as I tried to escape from what I have done haha, but I don't really care any how, plus I am still in the village....I should begin to make my leave....)
Hisana uses the blood she has coughed up and gently touches the ground as she uses a bit of chakra to summon Rena next to her. "Rena, get me outta here..." Hisnana said. Rena nods as she scoops up Hisana an begins to run out the village and disappears from the scene damaged from Sauntro's seal on her still and the massacre she had done not long ago.

AeoKyn
05-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Sayuri noticed as Samito knocked on the door to her office, and she immediately gave the man permission to enter. The turtle slowly made it's way toward her, and she reached for the box on it's shell. Aeo Kyn began to excuse himself, and Sayuri turned her attention to the former Heki nin as she halted him with one hand. "You may stay, if you wish. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will certainly look into the matter, and I will be sure to speak with Kai about this issue." She assured him.
Aeo Kyn stopped. "I do not wish to interfere or meddle with your affairs." he took a small glance the the turtle. Sighing to himself he walked over to it, gave it a sympathetic glance and picked up his kunai off the ground. "I'll stay for a time, but I've been away from my village for quite awhile already."

Greenrust
05-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Samito walks into the room looking slightly angry. "I have returned hikage."

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Meanwhile in the village:

Screams can be heard tearing from the throats of various citizens as hundreds of people are massacred, leaving bodies strewn across the streets of the village. Suddenly the blood turns into sand, and the corpses collapse in a pile of red dust. Unbeknownst to the enemy kunoichi, all residents of Oashisu had been evacuated as a safety precaution. Multiple platoons of shinobi arrive on the scene, prepared to attack the assailant. "Hold it! You aren't getting away!" One of the jonin yells.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-09-2013, 05:50 PM
(but that attack already happened ._. other people countered it too, isn't it already too late too? since my character already left the area and village)

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 05:52 PM
(No, its not too late. You kind of auto hit my citizens.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-09-2013, 05:55 PM
(but then the others already countered and stuff? does that mean all what happened not that long ago didn't happen???)

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 05:57 PM
(No, all of that did happen. Hence why I said the villagers were massacred. Its just, they weren't actually the real citizens. They were red sand/blood sand clones. Then you went to escape, and the jonin are after you.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-09-2013, 06:01 PM
(well then)

"Rena, use your lightning to run a bit faster" Hisana said to Rena. Rena did as she is told and makes lightning focus on her feet and runs faster. "Rena, if they get to close, fly" Hisana then says

Greenrust
05-09-2013, 06:03 PM
(lol despite all the times we've been attacked we have still not lost a villager. plenty of folder ninja but not civs. its quite impressive actually.)

konoha chimp
05-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Looking at the main village gate where the intruder ran off Sabaku knew that Samito was on the case already and would soon be battling with the enemy. Sabaku *sighed* looking back on the village he knew he would have to give pursuit along with Samito to make sure he wouldn't become injured or even worse, killed. Chasing off in the direction of the Kunoichi and Samito Sabaku would observe the battle from a distance.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-09-2013, 06:12 PM
"Rena, i'll tell you when to start flying ok" she told her and she nods

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 06:59 PM
The jonin pursued the kunoichi outside the village, noticing as she prepared to take flight. "Perfect. Units one and two, launch an all-out aerial assault. She wont escape!" The commander ordered, and the other two platoons of shinobi rapidly formed handsigns. "Oasis secret ninjutsu: Wind Blades!" Razor sharp scythes formed from thin air, swirling violently around Hisana intending to slash the woman to shreds. Atleast 20 different blades whirled toward her body from all sides, making evasion near impossible.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Hisana senses some chakra using her lightning chakra to increase her abilities. she turns to see the 2 ninja attack her using razor sharp scythes made of air that begin to surround her. Hisana then turns again as she forms a few signs "water style: water dome" she tugs on Rena a bit signaling her to stop as a dome of water, yards thick and dense appears around them, stopping the air from coming any further.

Rena then looks at Hisana in a way telling her if its okay to do something. Hisana nods as the wolf begins to make water form (5 feet thick) around them in a sphere, leaving only the center with air. the sphere begins to rotate fiercely as they begin to run. the water moves fast enough to shred things that get in the way. Hisana adds some lightning to it as it rotates making it more powerful and give a shock to anyone that touches it. using this, it makes them move faster as Hisana moves her fingers, opening a part of the dome to let them get out and continue to run out, as it also protects them from things.

InnerSakura
05-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Aeo Kyn stopped. "I do not wish to interfere or meddle with your affairs." he took a small glance the the turtle. Sighing to himself he walked over to it, gave it a sympathetic glance and picked up his kunai off the ground. "I'll stay for a time, but I've been away from my village for quite awhile already."Sayuri's brow furrows, as she listens to Aeo Kyn speak. "You have not meddled in my affairs at all, do not concern yourself with such things. You may stay for as long as you please. I will ensure that you are granted safe travel out of the village when you do decide to return to the hidden blood." She assured him. Samito walked in, and he appeared to be irritated for some reason. "I am happy you have returned. Tell me, what has happened? You seem...distraught." Sayuri told the Oasis nin.

Sir Michael
05-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Leo just shruged must be nothing. He just walked out of the village and into the desert.

The dot brightens.

Sayuri watched as Mekuto excused himself, and she looked at Michael as the man took a seat. "Certainly. What questions did you have?" She asks him.

Suddenly, Sayuri notices a slip of paper sticking out from under a stack of files, and she picks it up as she tries to figure out who it is addressed from.

"Well, I still haven't gotten any information regarding my ninja rank, whether it be Genin, or Jonin. Infact, it's been a few days."

Shisko Shi
05-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Soon arriving outside of the Village he walked up to the Gate seeing a Shinobi or two requesting the iteams to enter.

Sir Michael
05-09-2013, 11:01 PM
A clone of Michael's arrives at the gate. As he sees a Shinobi, he goes to greet him. "Hello, what'cha want?"

Shisko Shi
05-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Seeing the man, he used his speed that no human eye alone sould be able to see past the guards and behind Shinobi where if succesful, arm around his neck and they would be teleported inside the village using him to pass the shield as a Oasis Shinobi. They would land in an ally.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Hisana zooms past with Rena in their water and lightning covered sphere making her escape, going to the crossroads.

Sir Michael
05-09-2013, 11:26 PM
"That chakra!!" Said the clone, as he vanished.

"So she has come……" The original said as he formed handsigns.

A clone appeared outside of Sayuri's Office, waiting for her to return.

The common circle appears around Michael, as he disappears.

Bombs266
05-09-2013, 11:48 PM
(sorry Aeo, i forgot about this. shall we continue our meeting?)

Bombs266
05-10-2013, 12:56 AM
Gia arrived outsides sayuris office, and said. 'anyone in there?'

Shisko Shi
05-10-2013, 01:17 AM
Soon do to the fail attempt he formed hand seals.

"Death Style: Death Bullet Blast." Soon he blew out a transperent atatck like a air bullet bug much, much, much bigger as it hit the defence and decayed it all as he landed in the village.

Soon alarms would go off warning of his arrival.

AeoKyn
05-10-2013, 06:04 AM
Aeo Kyn hears a voice at the door. "I apologize Lady Hikage, this is just..I really cannot find a word for it." He looked to the door way and realized it was never closed and saw Gia standing there. "Aeo Kyn of Blood is present."
(I'm good either way, I apologized that i couldn't finish the convo and raced here =p)

Greenrust
05-10-2013, 08:14 AM
"This chakra! so Asura you come again." jumps out the window running for Asuras position.

Idekal
05-10-2013, 02:36 PM
Kurai appears behind Asura with his hands in his pockets. "Well that wasn't very nice, was it?" He says to him.

Bombs266
05-10-2013, 02:39 PM
'Ah yes, we meet again. How are you?'

Shisko Shi
05-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Soon as he sees the chakra he smiles just before the man would arrive slames his hand on the ground as a poof of smoke emrges.

Soon it fades as 7 figuers appear.

Asura:
http://images.wikia.com/fairytail/pl/images/b/b4/Mystogan_with_Mask.JPG (http://pl.fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Plik:Mystogan_with_Mask.JPG)
Body Shell 1:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbQMr7yuhgXjFAMpioQ0EFd1kWRm-cYq3Sb9wbQ_RFuTLiRlFMUA (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=ieBO7eGAwbPmPM&tbnid=KIpwrLzTOMXdMM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstuffpoint.com%2Fgray-fullbuster%2Fimage%2F160506%2F&ei=o2GNUdTVMaOkigLGtwE&bvm=bv.46340616,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNF_SN9AXLAk4HjeETqaKUxTKWDnYA&ust=1368306447791071)
Body Shell 2:
http://www.fairytail-story.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Lyon-Vastia.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=RhASHUuv_iHggM&tbnid=dw5NqV73BGNhMM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fairytail-story.fr%2Flamia-scale%2F&ei=V2KNUe20EoaUjALuuYHgBg&bvm=bv.46340616,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNFHx8VQRp70QZ2_OX14WnsNxVxhjg&ust=1368306633659650)
Body Shell 3:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121029170948/fairytail/images/0/0f/Elfman's_looks.png (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=7lIsg4PJ_Pa87M&tbnid=gEG5sLhV5jVmkM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffairytail.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FElfm an_Strauss&ei=aWaNUfqOJMr8igKNzIGADA&bvm=bv.46340616,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNHWKFPmNK3LlgEfq21TLj5rmm6bZA&ust=1368307637155948)
Body Shell 4:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090509035253/souleater/images/3/36/Kishinanime.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=vPBHcxoyFcn1eM&tbnid=ftHZ8d7vza61YM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsouleater.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FAsur a&ei=rGaNUb6JBu33igK80IBA&bvm=bv.46340616,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNH3dfxLmhbyYWfLoz5oVopaPvsHzw&ust=1368307738739764)
Body Shell 5:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120911112405/souleater/images/a/a7/HQJustinProfileImage.png (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=XmY6qlHw0CnkFM&tbnid=sV7mw9mdizIEMM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsouleater.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FJust in_Law&ei=wWqNUaThFejXiAKiooDwDQ&bvm=bv.46340616,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNE67K-NHqgcIYe6hyAPODtL7zm3zw&ust=1368308798907526)
Body Shell 6:
http://sketchdcomedy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Spirit.png (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=EB29HfFJd2YqLM&tbnid=8T8kEBIh8DQ2OM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abridgedforums.com%2Fshowthre ad.php%3Ftid%3D865&ei=smqNUdyDOeiLjALMx4GYDg&bvm=bv.46340616,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNG57lkaT4ZTpUVKv6DJtMwKKpCmUg&ust=1368308729046919)

They appreared with no emotion and all having the same eyes as Asura.

Asura's Eye:
http://www.penninetaichi.co.uk/index_files/image10461.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=yqWA7qSW-SsW9M&tbnid=3W7MWTQWq4-PrM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.penninetaichi.co.uk%2Findex_f iles%2FPage376.htm&ei=_WqNUf_TMIG3igLm4IGACA&bvm=bv.46340616,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNEYuTQfC4km48TZzStTLa6H1-EsDA&ust=1368308859699762)

Asura then smiled as the 6 stood infront. He then made a single tigar hand sign as 50,000 feet in the air a eye ball the size of a human one appeared with the same eye.

Soon the wind flickered as they spread out going in all directions leaving Asura there by himself.

Soon the went to grab anyone they found at the specs Asura needed.

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 04:42 PM
"Ah dammit, not again!"

Michael transports to Asura's location.

Shisko Shi
05-10-2013, 04:51 PM
"Well... Three Little lost ninja.... And me. Looksl ike my experiments will go sweal. Why not give up and come with me... We can do it here. I assure you wont die.. In fact you might like it.. Ever thought about being stronger?"

He said as he stepped down.

"I mastered the multi eye path of the Hayabusa Eye... I am no Gin and I wil lkil lyou if you attack, I am not here for fighting.. I just need someone. Why not be that person you could become as powerful as your kage."

AeoKyn
05-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Aeo Kyn takes a minute to peer outside feeling something ominous. Samito had jumped out the window in a rush shouting the name Asura. Aeo Kyn sat for a moment in thought, debating his next course of action. He had come here for supplies and intel, and had yet to return to the village. He had sent a messenger bird to Divine. He reached in his pocket and realized he still had something. "Murai you sly dog..." he whispered to himself.

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 05:38 PM
"Oh yeah. That sounds nice, now. What's the catch?"

InnerSakura
05-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Outside the village:
The enemy kunoichi made her escape, as the platoons of jonin noticed a powerful chakra signature near the village. The barrier surrounding Oasis was suddenly destroyed, and the head of the squadron raised one arm signalling for his troops to head toward the location. ''Let the woman escape! Oashisu may be under attack! Alert lord Hikage at once!'' The general ordered. ''Yes sir!'' They responded, and the separate units immediately headed toward the gates.

Back at Sayuri's office, Samito abruptly vanished, and Sayuri immediately noticed Michael react strangely, creating a clone of himself before disappearing. Moments later, one of the jonin from the barrier and sealing corps appeared in the room, and bowed before addressing her. ''Lady Hikage, grave news...'' He started, and his tone was anxious. ''What is wrong?'' Sayuri inquired. ''Was your mission to detain the escaped prisoner successful?'' She asked, after a short pause. ''We were able to trail the Sky kunoichi out into the desert, however she managed to escape. What is worse, the barrier which protects the Oasis was breached, and your assistance is required lady Hikage.'' The man informed her.

Sayuri's brow furrowed, and she was visibly displeased. She had many matters to attend to, however she knew that the well-being of her village was first and foremost. Luckiky, the citizens of the village were still evacuated, and therefor she would not have to worry for their safety.

''Make certain that the residents of Oasis are guarded at all times. I will handle this matter immediately.'' Sayuri told the man. She turned toward Aeo. ''Forgive me, I know you desire to return to your village. It appears our conversation was once again interrupted. I have something I wish to give to you. This is a letter regarding the details of the plans of Hei and the Yoshimekiri. You may give this to the kage of the Blood since we are allies to update him on the situation.'' Sayuri told her guest, apologizing to him for the current circumstances as she handed the man a slip of paper.

''I want a 3-man squad deployed to the Sky to retrieve the woman who assaulted our village. Misa will be appropriate for the assignment, and I would like you to tell her to accept this mission at my request.'' Sayuri ordered the Oasis jonin, and the man bowed before leaving the room. Sayuri then created a suna bunshin to remain in the office, before being wisped away in grains of sand. Her real body reappeared in the center of the village, where she detected multiple chakra signatures which resonated with one another. She noticed a man in the distance, and six figures standing next to him, along with Michael and Samito. ''State your business.'' Sayuri spoke, her voice laden with authority. She also spotted an unfamilar shinobi, who had appeared behind the potential enemy.

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 08:27 PM
The clone of Michael's walks up to Sayuri.

"Sayuri, regarding Hisana, I went and tried to capture her, but Gia protected her. She was even injured before I arrived. I could have captured her if it wasn't for him!"

Back to the original Michael.

"Alright Asura. TALK."

Greenrust
05-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Samito arrives at Asura's postition and see's micheal talking to him as he approaches.

"Consorting with the enemy's of oasis micheal? I would think wisely before you chose to support."

Turning to Asura now he asks "What is the point of you comming here like this. If this had been a attack we would have never known till we heard the explosions. So why are you here." His voice is calm compared to how he was talking to him after their small duel.

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 09:28 PM
"No worries Samito. I wasn't helping or joining him." putting his hands behind his head.

"This guys chakra is stronger than Hei's, be careful."

InnerSakura
05-10-2013, 10:09 PM
The clone of Michael's walks up to Sayuri.

"Sayuri, regarding Hisana, I went and tried to capture her, but Gia protected her. She was even injured before I arrived. I could have captured her if it wasn't for him!"

Back to the original Michael.

"Alright Asura. TALK."

Sayuri's clone listened to Michael as he informed her of what had happened in the struggle against Hisana. ''I am confused as to why nobody informed me that she had assaulted the village. If I hadnt taken certain precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our citizens there could have been disastrous results.'' Sayuri commented, and her tone sounded upset. Gia was still standing in the doorway, and Sayuri wondered what the man had to say to defend himself.

Bombs266
05-10-2013, 10:11 PM
'Sayuri,i admit this is true. however...' Gia said, walking in as well. 'This is not the whole story. i have some reasons that i will not say around i man i have no reason to trust, other than teams. i ask you to stop the order of the attack on Hisana.'

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 10:18 PM
"No Sayuri! She attacked our village and Gia had no right to defend her!"

Bombs266
05-10-2013, 10:20 PM
'who are you, to talk about my rights. and also, i doesn't matter what you think. i'm listening for sayuri's answer, not your opinion.

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 10:27 PM
"It was my own decision to take down Hisana, she humiliated me when she escaped… I could have taken her down the first time I went after her. Now you interfere a second time?! You don't have any idea how much this means to me………… We could have gotten her if it wasn't for you! She could attack again and it would be all your fault!"

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 10:41 PM
"Heh, you really think i'd have my original come here yet?"

Michael reveals that he was a clone, and the original is at the Sky Crossroads.

Back at the office.

"Bah, i'm going to take Hisana down. You can't stop me, Gia." The clone said as he disappears.

InnerSakura
05-10-2013, 10:43 PM
'Sayuri,i admit this is true. however...' Gia said, walking in as well. 'This is not the whole story. i have some reasons that i will not say around i man i have no reason to trust, other than teams. i ask you to stop the order of the attack on Hisana.'

Sayuri listened as Gia confessed to having aided Hisana, and the man requested that she negate any efforts to incapacitate the woman. ''I understand that she is your friend, Gia...and that is why I allowed her to escape after she assaulted our village the first time, injuring dozens of civilians and critically wounding six of them. Three of whom were pronounced dead at the scene of the incident, although our medical specialists were able to resuscitate them. I gave her another chance, and this is the result. One of the chunin who witnessed the incident even reported that she threatened to take your life. And yet you defend her. I have no intention of killing the kunoichi, however she will be captured and detained until she recieves proper punishment for her actions. As Hikage, I cannot allow every criminal who commits a crime to get away scott-free. If you can ensure that she does not attack this village again, perhaps I may reconsider. However, if another instance like this occurs, someone will have to be charged.'' Sayuri stated, and her decision was final.

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 10:46 PM
(Don't worry, i'm going to capture her.)

Bombs266
05-10-2013, 11:00 PM
(what part of leave it be isn't understood here?)

'very well sayuri, if that is your decison... But i cannot let this man harm her. however...you are also correct. dammit, i hate to do this...' Gia held out his hand, and a purple stone shot from Sayuri's possession to his. 'I'll be back.' Then, the ground swallowed him.

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 11:04 PM
(Uh oh. My goose is cooked. You better do something!)

Shisko Shi
05-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Raising his eyes brows the bodies appear surrounding the entire shinobi.

"Why am I here? I need someone to test a thing for me.... And your Bijuu.. I wander.. I would like to run test. I am intreged by it. So I guess to things. Give me two Shinobi and all will be fine.. None will die.."
He said with a smile hidden under the bandana.

Sir Michael
A bird lands in with a message, for Hisana.

I've confronted Hisana. I will be trying to talk her into coming. What should I offer?

Divine Rush
( hisana is under my protection so come at me lol )

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-10-2013, 11:12 PM
( hisana is under my protection so come at me lol )

(heh, I sorta left the village cause the other character forced her to do something, so follows herrr!!! xD)

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 11:15 PM
The message updates.

Gia has arrived. I can't do this alone.

Divine Rush
05-10-2013, 11:17 PM
( yeah waiting for dude to show his face lol then he is mine :))

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-10-2013, 11:18 PM
(wait who's face? o.o? lol if its the bad guy I made, he is fighting samito, which I have another tab open to respond to his attack, might take a bit)

Greenrust
05-10-2013, 11:18 PM
(Ill fight you divine gladly. I still owe you after all. And I've answered already nine.)

"Test huh, what sort of test?"

Shisko Shi
05-10-2013, 11:21 PM
"There is more to why I am here.. You know pain? The feeling of a loved ones dead body on your hands all before your eyes? I know you are not from this time and you know Gin... You met a Hayabusa... Now I am the true last one.I murdered my entire hidden clan to prevent an out break of what Gin did. What he wished.. What he did... all for the sake of selfishness. He is but a shadow in the world where I am the light of God... I am here and was born with my eye's ability to be in any place in the world to see all. To fix all. To bring peace."

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 11:22 PM
A bird lands on Samito's shoulder.

I need your help at Sky. I've confronted Hisana. But Gia is here. I can't do this alone.

- Michael

Divine Rush
( yeah we can fight tomorrow about to get off )

Shisko Shi
(Ill fight you divine gladly. I still owe you after all. And I've answered already nine.)

"Test huh, what sort of test?"

"A test of power... My blood line I can control power.. I could controk the demon beast in your kage is I so wished.. I could give you power in a sense through a experiment.... That is why I am here. I need a body that is alive. The ones you see next to me are dead. As clones take more chakra to do and serve no perpouse in the sense of reincarnation."

InnerSakura
05-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Raising his eyes brows the bodies appear surrounding the entire shinobi.

"Why am I here? I need someone to test a thing for me.... And your Bijuu.. I wander.. I would like to run test. I am intreged by it. So I guess to things. Give me two Shinobi and all will be fine.. None will die.."
He said with a smile hidden under the bandana.

(Just wanted to point this out, but...isnt it auto-knowledge that you know about Sayuri's bijuu? Also, you cant harm my citizens because they have been evacuated and it's impossible to find them.)

Sayuri listened to the man's threats, however she was unfased. ''I will not simply comply with your offer. The shinobi of Oasis are loyal warriors, bound by their honor. Even if I were to offer them to accompany you, they would refuse. I also have no idea how you are aware of my bijuu. Although it does not matter. You will be unable to harm a single soul, and this is your last warning to leave this village at once.'' Sayuri told her enemy.

Greenrust
05-10-2013, 11:25 PM
"I see, what's the catch?"

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 11:27 PM
(Green, a damn bird landed on your shoulder.)

Greenrust
05-10-2013, 11:28 PM
(I know but I'm ignoring it for now because Asura trumps nine in threat levels by over 9000)

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 11:30 PM
(DB reference ftw.)

Divine Rush
05-10-2013, 11:30 PM
A hooded man walks to the man's side "they do not understand you they are blind to your goals "

Shisko Shi
05-10-2013, 11:36 PM
(No, he sees chakra signiture that I should have stated but you are also from another time that should be clear to everyone in this time.. >.>)
"No catch and I am no enemy. I am the bringer of peace... I am here for reasons. I say again, There is more to why I am here.. You know pain? The feeling of a loved ones dead body on your hands all before your eyes? I know you are not from this time and you know Gin... You met a Hayabusa... Now I am the true last one.I murdered my entire hidden clan to prevent an out break of what Gin did. What he wished.. What he did... all for the sake of selfishness. He is but a shadow in the world where I am the light of God... I am here and was born with my eye's ability to be in any place in the world to see all. To fix all. To bring peace." wal

He then walked towards her only 50 meters from her.

"It would be unwise to attack me.. YOu would only make a powerful enemy. You seem to think that the Yoshimekiri is about death hand fighting? I am from there... Iam here for good reason. But..."

He said in a pause as the sun shines making him only show like a shadow and his bottem lip showing as he muttered words.

"If you attack me or any member of the Yoshimekiri, Oasis will be destroyed...."

He then continued after the chilling thread.

"I know of your Bijuu because of Gin.... His scrolls. The fool was in love with you.. Don't you wander why he tried to defend you that day? Yet nearly killed Murai and Blood? He was a fool of my clan.. In fack... He was a man that deserved to die, Divine did not know, but he only helped my by sealing him. Now with the Chakra mass he owned in his attempt to break the world.. in now mine.. It rest in my eye as I own half the worlds Natural Chakra pool.. Again I am not here for a fight. I wish to help and bring peace. But I need to run test and that is where you come in... If you can not see my bodies are vary capable to take a Kage on alone, 3 a bijuu all 6 and me... you would only die.... Oasis no longer.. Don't make that edesicion. You want World Peace for your kids then help me help you. I can even use the Bijuu Chakra if you allow to make things better for the world and you wil lstill have him..."

He then activated his phase one eye as it spun and he appeared in her head with the Bijuu.

"There is much you do not know about me Sayuri.. I know you though."

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 11:37 PM
The message for Sayuri updates.

"I'm injured bad… This will be my last message."

Greenrust
05-10-2013, 11:44 PM
"Do not overestimate yourself. Even if there wasent anyone else to help her I will." Pauses for a moment. "I am curious however what experiment are you trying to detail?"

Shisko Shi
05-10-2013, 11:48 PM
"What Experiment? Do you know the Power one with a Bijuu has? And Over estimate my self is needed in the time of truth... Don't force me to do it. I am here for good faith."

Play on Youtube Senya, that is the theme atm.

Bombs266
05-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Gia's clone walks out, and looks at the man. 'you want someone with a biju for testing? i and nibi...may be able to come to a conclusion.'

Greenrust
05-10-2013, 11:55 PM
"The Bijuu is a weapon and member of oasis. I can not simply allow you to take it especially when the Kage had not agreed. By why do you need a living person? If your servents can fight a Kage on equal ground what more do you wish for?"

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 12:04 AM
"These bodies... I control them... They are me, They are vassels. At the moment I am a clone, but I am also more real in all bodies as you are in flesh. This is the power of, Kamigami no basho, The Gods location... I am able to be anywhere I wish in a blink of an eye... Butit has flaws. A living person with a Bijuu would help and a Normal non shinobi also with that and a normal shinobi like yuor self. So in truth I need three. I can not preform it on my self or it wont work... I have to moniter it, you will be numb and unable to move. So since that happens I would be using it on a dead body with no Chakra control at all. Do you see now? Let me show you what it can do at worst...."

He then summoned a small dog.. But more healthier and arura coming off of it. Sharp teeth liek a demon.

"This dog is not crazied even if it looks it." He said with his hand in a single tiger sign.

"This dog is in a way a mini version of a Bijuu... In power and chakra wise. With this I can prefect it and use it to bring life ot the Earth that was lost when Gin stole it in his selfish ways.. In fact he wished to help you Sayuri... Because of his love for you... He was going to brign life liek a forest with sand in a un-natural style with much water that would last generation all to keep Oasis from suffering the ehat and no nlife for beinga desert.. He knew of the coming deaths from a heat attack that would kill you all from drouts and all.. But he failed.."

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Gia's clone walks out, and looks at the man. 'you want someone with a biju for testing? i and nibi...may be able to come to a conclusion.'

Then if you can Kind sir come to me. I can summon you to where I really am and begin. This would help a lot if you can come. Nibi is is? how many tails?"

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 12:08 AM
'four tails, he's a giant tiger. he doesn't, however, have any power in fighting, if that's what you are looking for. he's only power lies in healing, and then again, not much can be done in battle. you'll have to meet the real me insky village, then summon me to your base. but i will not be your servant. sayuri i wish you luck in my absence.

Greenrust
05-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Listens quietly waiting for you to finish speaking before saying "So if I agreed to this experiment would I still be able to control my own body or will it fall under your control?"

He watches sayuri to see her reaction to what Asura was saying.

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:09 AM
"True power isn't gainable by another person to someone. It comes from the soul. I will not go with you. Nor let you attack our Kage." He said as his eyes gained white pupils. Appearing infront of Asura.

Michael's wounds heal faster as he creates a guardian around him, with an ice blue sword in it's hand.

Divine Rush
05-11-2013, 12:09 AM
The mask man took his mask of revealing his eyes he was a family member of tenshi his eyes begin to spin as he growls out a name " asura"

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 12:17 AM
"True power isn't gainable by another person to someone. It comes from the soul. I will not go with you. Nor let you attack our Kage." He said as his eyes gained white pupils. Appearing infront of Asura.

Michael's wounds heal faster as he creates a guardian around him, with an ice blue sword in it's hand.

Theme is Hidden Will to Fight on Youtube.

"Then you are a fool... Attack me and Oasis dies... Your choice.. Can you handle that weight? BEcause I would make you watch them all die and let you live alone in the ruined crater of Oasis if you dare attack me..."

He then walked up to him. "You say the soul... But I cantrol souls... So explain this if I can contro la soul, bring the dead back and even contro la Bijuu and apppear anywhere in the world in a blink of an eye.. Then why do you think you can beat me and that I am a lyer? This is the truth.... In fact a villger from Blood now is with me as I saved him from starvation... Boy.. You know nothing of the world and are nothing but a fool." He said as the sky gre dark with black clouds and a wind blew through the village and the sun covered. Asuras eyes glwoed looking down on the man, "YOu will Die a slow deat hand the be a shell like the ones you see if you attack..."

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:19 AM
"You rely on attacks. You're weaker than all of us.

Nauto of Suburbia
05-11-2013, 12:19 AM
Theme is Hidden Will to Fight on Youtube.

"Then you are a fool... Attack me and Oasis dies... Your choice.. Can you handle that weight? BEcause I would make you watch them all die and let you live alone in the ruined crater of Oasis if you dare attack me..."

He then walked up to him. "You say the soul... But I cantrol souls... So explain this if I can contro la soul, bring the dead back and even contro la Bijuu and apppear anywhere in the world in a blink of an eye.. Then why do you think you can beat me and that I am a lyer? This is the truth.... In fact a villger from Blood now is with me as I saved him from starvation... Boy.. You know nothing of the world and are nothing but a fool." He said as the sky gre dark with black clouds and a wind blew through the village and the sun covered. Asuras eyes glwoed looking down on the man, "YOu will Die a slow deat hand the be a shell like the ones you see if you attack..."
(Buku scared.... Trembling in my shoes...:))

Greenrust
05-11-2013, 12:20 AM
Before the sword hits samito puts himself between the two grabbing the flats of the blade with his fingers. The sword began to decay. "Enough, he has not done anything yet and sayuri has not finalized he dissuasion."