PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Sky

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Noctis Arashi
05-04-2013, 11:51 AM
I'm going to make you Kage formally, RP style. Ok?

joon
05-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Alright. But how?

Noctis Arashi
05-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Via staged RP battle of course! :D

joon
05-04-2013, 12:14 PM
The best way!

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-04-2013, 01:59 PM
(haha, a battle royal :P)

ILIKEPIE
05-04-2013, 09:34 PM
I walk around the village with my bunny summons Yoko and Hikari

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-05-2013, 10:13 PM
A man comes in the village with a black coat concealing him. she has a smirk in his face as he approaches the village This is where Hisana lives huh... i might make it less appealing... he thinks as he goes into a teashop and thinks on what he is going to do

ILIKEPIE
05-06-2013, 12:45 AM
We enter the tea shop.

Me: "The unbeatable ninja, and warrior of the White. Ninja White, Tsuruhime Nanami".
Yoko: "The bunny of the sky and warrior of the Yellow. Bunny Yellow, Yoko".
Hikari: "The bunny warrior with the unstoppable blade and warrior of the Blue. Bunny Blue, Hikari".
All three of us: "The ultimate team is here, Yoko Sentai Bunnyranger is here!!!".
Me: "We need to work on that intro a little better".
Yoko: "Hikari you took too long so I had to go before you".
Hikari: "I was suppsed to go second?"
Yoko: "We went over this a hundred times".
Me: "Relax, it's just the first attempt now let's get some tea".

I order Jasmine tea and the bunnies order carrot tea.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-06-2013, 12:59 AM
The man sat as the tea shop got more crowded, he got out tugging his hood more to cover his face as a evil smile goes across it. "i should get some fun started now..." he chuckles quietly. he walks around the village, he goes to the corners of the village, putting tags on the area. he put them hidden away from the villages sight as he continues to set things up around the area. he then goes to the exit of the village as he wove some signs. "wind style: blasting tornado" the tags at the corners of the village began to glow brightly at in the top middle part of the village, a spiral of wind begins to for and gets bigger and bigger. it quickly touched the ground (which is the village) and began to shred and blow everything in its way, (basically a extremely high category tornado, but its not the ones that are listed in real life, these are the monster ones) killing everything that gets sucked in into shreds as it shows faint streaks of red from the villagers blood spin in it. The man chuckles at the sight as he sits right at the entrance looking at the catastrophe happen. (only way t stop this is to find the tags and destroy them or stop the tornado head on)

joon
05-06-2013, 05:48 AM
I stand on top of the kage office, with my arms crossed. I let out an intimidating scream, and a large block of chakra appears over the large tornado. The block completely smothers the tornado. "Jeez. WHat is it now." I call 10 jonin. "Go find out the source of this madness. I can sense someone standing outside the village, I'll go see who that is." The jonin leave and I head for the strange chakra.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-06-2013, 07:57 AM
"haha, I might as well take my leave. Seems like someone stopped the tornado" he said beginning to walk away with a smile

Nauto of Suburbia
05-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Grimm. Is in the village. He's just been resting and training for the past month. He got a lot of work done and improved some of his jutsu. He decides to leave and look for some entertainment.

joon
05-06-2013, 03:15 PM
He's getting away. Well, that's fine. I'll know if he comes back.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-06-2013, 04:42 PM
"hmm...maybe I'll leave a parting gift as well. Those tags weren't just for that..." he mumbled as he made a sign. The tags on the 4 cornered start to glow brightly and soon enough, an explosion, very large ones, came from them. Sending debris and damage around there as wood flung in shards at multiple villagers, stabbing through some while others got major injuries. The man snickers as he made his leave.

Nauto of Suburbia
05-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Grimm makes it back to Sky. He goes to his temporary house gathers what belongings he has there, soaks it in oil and burns it down. He then takes his head band and slashes out the Sky mark. He puts the headband back on. He casts: Summoning style: Chocobo! (Ha ha ha) It creates a giant yellow bird. this bird is particularly fast and is capable of using Lightnin and Wind chakra natures. He then gets on and rides off at a terrific speed and leaves the village before anyone notices him.

Uzumaki Naruto!
05-06-2013, 06:42 PM
{Sarutobi in the Vortex village It says I've appeared in front of you so how'ave you made it here?

Nauto of Suburbia
05-06-2013, 06:46 PM
{Sarutobi in the Vortex village It says I've appeared in front of you so how'ave you made it here?
(Lets see... I posted in Oasis, BEFORE you posted that you were in front of me. Then I posted that I was here. I also just posted that I left.)

Uzumaki Naruto!
05-06-2013, 06:47 PM
{So how did you get there so quick did you teleport or something I dunno how to spell teleport in American is it different?}

Nauto of Suburbia
05-06-2013, 06:53 PM
(I didn't teleport. I don't know about teleport as a word, its odd. I don't think the site recognizes it. Also, time is seen differently on the NRP. A week is like a month, so a minute is like 5 min?)

Uzumaki Naruto!
05-06-2013, 06:58 PM
{Oh Okay But still I'm tracking you down ;]}

Nauto of Suburbia
05-06-2013, 07:01 PM
{Oh Okay But still I'm tracking you down ;]}
(I edited how I left the village. See if you can catch me. :))

Bacon
05-07-2013, 12:31 AM
*joins

ILIKEPIE
05-07-2013, 12:56 AM
I finish my tea and the bunnies return home. "What happened out here?" I notice that the village is extremely damaged.

Uzumaki Naruto!
05-07-2013, 05:59 AM
{You can't edit something you've already done if I'm tracking you it'll make it pointless just don't change the past do something in the present to stop me finding you}

joon
05-07-2013, 03:10 PM
"hmm...maybe I'll leave a parting gift as well. Those tags weren't just for that..." he mumbled as he made a sign. The tags on the 4 cornered start to glow brightly and soon enough, an explosion, very large ones, came from them. Sending debris and damage around there as wood flung in shards at multiple villagers, stabbing through some while others got major injuries. The man snickers as he made his leave.
"Get medical help, now!!!!" I order all the medical ninjas to help the village. I then put up more defenses around the village, creating Ultima clones. I wonder what village that guy was from.

joon
05-09-2013, 05:59 PM
I go the the training field of my village and practice my new power, the Rekka-Shi.

Noctis Arashi
05-09-2013, 07:29 PM
'A note lay on Max's desk, labeled for her eyes only. Anyone to touch it without his chakra signature would cause it to explode, killing the trespasser instantly. Within the note is simply a feather, and the crest of a contract, waiting to be issued. The contract would teleport him to the far north, the base of an organization. The Heavenly wings. Just under the crest is a second crest. The crest of Noctis' clan.'

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Hisana stops at the village entrance as she gets out her papers to enter. "finally back..." she said as she shuffles towards the people at the entrance so she can get let in

Sir Michael
05-10-2013, 11:55 PM
Michael arrives at the gate.

"I can sense her chakra… She is very near."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:00 AM
Hisana suddenly feels chakra that was familiar and smells him by enhancing her nose w/ lightning as the ninja at the gate approve her to come in as they greet her back. "great, he's here" Hisana just keeps on walking into the village as she quickly forgets and ignores it

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:02 AM
"So, she sensed i'm here. No worries…"

"Nature Release: Natural Transportation"

Michael appears behind Hisana.

"Hello."

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Gia walked out of the tunnels, his eyes flaming with anger. 'why do you not leave it be?' Gia made a few handsigns, and his sapphire wings appeared. he flew around, trying to find Hisana.'

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:04 AM
(how can you know she sensed you T,T)

Hisana already known he'd do that and was not startled or fazed "yo"

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:05 AM
(You need to use the crossroads first.)

"Hisana, may we talk?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:06 AM
"sureee, 'bout what?"

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:08 AM
"I want to talk about this whole situation… Sayuri decided to keep you on your criminal status. Please come… I don't want to hurt you."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:10 AM
"hmm.... nope"

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 12:10 AM
Gia finally spots her and lands. 'I see you started without me...'

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:11 AM
"heh, I guess so"

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:13 AM
"So… We need to do this the hard way………………………" Michael says as he sheds a small tear. Rushing towards Hisana with a Kunai infused with Wind Release.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:15 AM
"such a cry-baby" she said as she turns to see him charge at her w/ a wind infused kunai. she gets out her sword and moves to the side, away rom the kunai as she swings the sword at his back

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 12:16 AM
'take this attack, then run. i'll keep him busy. we'll meet later to get this mark off you.'

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:18 AM
"Gia! I will follow her. Give up and let me take her."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:19 AM
(eh you forgot to dodge my sword swing <.< you are wounded mortally)

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 12:19 AM
'You don't know the full story. i will bring her back, if it is needed, but i won't harm her like you will.'

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:24 AM
"Dammit, that slash hurts… How will you bring her back?! What is this story?! I don't have my answer whether to take her or not!!!"

Divine Rush
05-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Geo enters the village and approches the group with two anbus on his sides

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Hisana swings her sword a bit as his blood rolls off from it, dripping on the floor. "*sigh* well okay Gia" she said walking away with her sword still out

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:26 AM
"You… What are you doing here?"

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 12:27 AM
'a few things here. first point, if we get rid of the seal, then she will do what needs to be done. secondly, your assaulting the kage's sister.'

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:28 AM
(how do you auto know this!? isn't he from a different village? have you guys interfered anytime this whole rp?! cause you cant just auto know his name and all)

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:28 AM
"What!? I never knew… But she doesn't seem so hesitant about it."

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:29 AM
(how do you auto know this!? isn't he from a different village? have you guys interfered anytime this whole rp?! cause you cant just auto know his name and all)

(Edited… >_>)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:31 AM
'a few things here. first point, if we get rid of the seal, then she will do what needs to be done. secondly, your assaulting the kage's sister.'

"What!? I never knew… But she doesn't seem so hesitant about it."

(Edited… >_>)

(okie dokies then lolz xD just pointing that out...)

Hisana continues to walk a bit until she stops and turns around as she then sits on the ground "haha, news is slow for you I guess"

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Michael falls to the ground.

"Dammit………"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:34 AM
"well then, he can jump any moment now but he will need medical attention if he doesn't want to die from blood loss" Hisana claims

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 12:35 AM
'however....well, if your gonna die, don't. Hisana, will you go back to oasis when the seal is gone?'

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Michaels vision blurrs.

"H-how…… Am I so…… Weak………?"

He said as he fainted.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:36 AM
"why should I? all they'll do is blame me again and take forever as well as sentencing me to something" Hisana said as she sees Michael fall down. "well then, as predicted"

Divine Rush
05-11-2013, 12:36 AM
"I have been sent because divines anbus have seen what's going on with the whole problem and he is not pleased at all he wants to get rid of the problem he is aware of the problem and knows how to solve it "

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 12:39 AM
Gia walked over to Micheal's body. 'i can't beleive this. crystaline style! ruby healing!' Gia hand glowed red, and he started to heal micheal. 'he won't be able to fight for a while though.'

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Michael won't come out of it.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:41 AM
"hah fine with me, as long as he doesn't bother, then all is good." she then turns to the anbu and Geo " yeah, one of the oasis is attempting to fight that man"

Bombs266
05-11-2013, 12:42 AM
*get's up, seeing the wound is healed enough.* 'he'll live, but it'll take a while to finish healing. your good for now, hisana.'

Divine Rush
05-11-2013, 12:42 AM
"Hisana divine asks for your company asap " he said to hisana

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
05-11-2013, 12:43 AM
"yes I know that much, still a bit sore myself, cut inside too, but i'll manage" she then looks at the anbu and Geo again "ah okay" she gets up and begins to walk toward the gate

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:44 AM
"What am I? I'm so weak. I can't even defeat anyone… I still haven't defeated anyone…
"

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Mission board for the Shinobi and Kage Go here on the non sub section to veiw for any missions or new ones.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=130571

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 12:46 AM
"What am I? I'm so weak. I can't even defeat anyone… I still haven't defeated anyone…
"

Soon the eye ball moved as the clone in blood then appeared next to him.

"Weak you say? I can make you stronger."

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:47 AM
"Gia…… He is healing me. Why…? I must obtain power…"

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:51 AM
Michael awakens, seeing Asura next to him.

"What do you want?"

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 12:51 AM
"Gia…… He is healing me. Why…? I must obtain power…"

"He can heal you all you want, but that wont heal your strength in the shadow of the light. You see as a shadow the loser and the weak.. I can turn you into the light, the winner and the strong.... Why not follow me?"

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:53 AM
"It all depends on what you're planning to do."

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 12:54 AM
"It all depends on what you're planning to do."

"I can heal you in a sort in what ninjutsu healing and medicain can't..."

He then has his eye spin as he mutters, "Accept and you will become stronger.. I wil ltakr you to my place where you wil be safe and become strong in little time."

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 12:56 AM
"Hmmm… I assume you also have a plan." Michael said as his eyes darkened unexpectedly .

Sir Michael
05-11-2013, 01:04 AM
"Nevermind, I have more important issues to attend to." He said as his eyes darkened even more. Gaining a hint of blue."

"Nature Release: True Transportation" he said as he was off.

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 01:06 AM
"Heh... He is a tricky one.. Shame... He would have been more powerful but his running will not help... He thinks he is safe running but I am already at his location.." He said as he went back to blood through the eye in the sky.

Shisko Shi
05-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Do not forget the Mission Board for things to do and money

joon
05-11-2013, 06:06 PM
'A note lay on Max's desk, labeled for her eyes only. Anyone to touch it without his chakra signature would cause it to explode, killing the trespasser instantly. Within the note is simply a feather, and the crest of a contract, waiting to be issued. The contract would teleport him to the far north, the base of an organization. The Heavenly wings. Just under the crest is a second crest. The crest of Noctis' clan.'
"I see." I make hand signs and activate my KG. "Ultima style: Ultima clone jutsu."
3 clones of ultima energy - Which are very strong and have each have one chakra nature, based on my 3 - appear in front of me. One stays in the hokage office and the other two scout the village. I then issue the contract and teleport to a place which I have not seen before.
I'm out of the village but I still have clones. The clone's stamina will last 3 days.

Shisko Shi
05-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Soon the Shell Arrives into the Village Outskirts as he looks up. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120727131858/fairytail/images/c/ce/Zero_Prof.png (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=Xx8IRIT9MM3iaM&tbnid=nGFVNQoUa96pnM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffairytail.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FBrai n&ei=gRSQUZ-MEYbAigLv0ICYDA&psig=AFQjCNEkTeJihwju235izritGV8bfWyReQ&ust=1368483329308472)

"So... This is the Sky Village?"

joon
05-12-2013, 06:50 PM
One of the clones approch the ninja. "WHat do you want?"

Shisko Shi
05-12-2013, 09:39 PM
"I am here for what belongs to me..." He says walking past the man as he walked into the entrence to enter the Village.

ILIKEPIE
05-13-2013, 01:35 AM
I see this weird guy in the village talking to kage -sama's clone. I think to myself "Red eyes, green suit, tall, and creepy smile he must be dangerous. I'll keep my distance and continue watching him from the shadows to find out what he is doing here."

Sir Michael
05-13-2013, 01:45 AM
Michael arrives at the gate, rushing to the chakra.

"What is with this guy?!"

Sir Michael
05-13-2013, 01:46 AM
Michael sees the Zero Shell, peaking from a corner.

"Hmmm…"

Sir Michael
05-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Michael watches him closely.

"What has he come here for?"

joon
05-13-2013, 03:59 PM
"I am here for what belongs to me..." He says walking past the man as he walked into the entrence to enter the Village.
I put my hand in the way. "I cannot allow you to enter the village. Please wait."

Sir Michael
05-13-2013, 11:59 PM
"Dammit, where is this heading?"

Shisko Shi
05-14-2013, 01:11 AM
"Village? Oh no I do not enter.. I am heading somewhere else.. This is merly a detour." With that he body flickers to the gate. "I think you should let me in or I will do it by force."
----------------------------

Deep underground there lays a crystal white as the sun and black as night as they mixed into a color never seen. The force of energy from it not like normal chakra. Asura able to see chakra can see it fine but sensing abilites fail in such, even to a nature energy user. The room was like a dome as the waves spun around cutting anything it touched into nothing the moment it happens.

joon
05-14-2013, 04:47 AM
"I suppose I'll have to let you try. Bring it."

Meanwhile

Clone two: "Got it. Until the real us gets back, we'll defend this village. Clone three, evacuate the village!"

Meanwhile

Clone three: "Right. Sky style: Village in the sky." Everything inside the boundries of the gates, lift up into the sky, leaving the strange man and the clone. Any ninja is cabable of getting down to the ground. But no ninja is cabable of getting in the village without flight. It acts as an defensive mechnisim for the village.

Meanwhile

The 2 other clones jump down to the ground, reacing the location of the strange man.
"Alright, get ready, cause I won't hold back."

InnerSakura
05-14-2013, 05:28 AM
Misa arrives at the village hidden in the Sky, along with a platoon of three Oasis shinobi. ''We will need to speak with their leader about the recent incident. We should head to the Karakage's building.'' The jonin squad leader ordered, and he ushered Misa and the other two Oasis nin to follow him as they began to walk through the village.

joon
05-14-2013, 05:43 AM
I arrive at village. "I sense many ninja. None of them are supposed to be here. That strange man is what scares me the most. My clones can handle the man until I see who the others are." I take out my double edged spear and infuse it with chakra. I then spin it around real fast, turning it into a chakra disc. I jump on it and fly up to the village. I find Oasis ninja and I land in front of them. "Hey, need something?"

InnerSakura
05-14-2013, 09:05 AM
Misa made her way through the hidden Sky village, accompanied by the members of her squad. She noticed a powerful chakra signature headed in their direction, and a Sky shinobi suddenly appeared in front of them asking if they needed anything. ''We are here from Oasis to discuss important business with the Karakage. There was a recent incident in our village involving one of your shinobi, and the matter needs to be addressed at a swift leisure.'' Kazehiko spoke up, watching the Sky ninja with a careful gaze. Misa listened to the conversation between her sensei and the foreign shinobi, hoping that they would be able to complete their mission without incident. Beside her, Yuusuke and Hikari eyed the man anxiously.

joon
05-14-2013, 02:43 PM
"Woah, woah. I'm the Karakage. I don't know who has given you any trouble, but I assure you that I had nothing to do with it." I say while turning my disc back into a spear and putting it back on my back. "What has he done?"

InnerSakura
05-14-2013, 04:57 PM
The tension between the group eased as the man replaced his weapon onto his back, and Kazehiko began to explain their reason for entering the Sky village. ''The shinobi who assaulted Oasis was a woman by the name of Hisana. She attacked our village twice, injuring dozens of citizens and critically wounding six of them, three of whom were pronounced dead on the scene. Our medical ninja were thankfully able to resuscitate them. Lady Hikage allowed the kunoichi to escape prosecution for the incident, however the woman assaulted our village again attempting to kill our civilians, and engaged in open conflict with our shinobi. Luckily we anticipated the attack, and we were able to protect any residents from harm. However, the woman will have to be placed on trial for her actions. She will be judged on two counts of offense. Lady Sayuri sent us here on a mission to negotiate terms with you.'' The Oasis jonin told the Karakage.

joon
05-14-2013, 05:55 PM
"Hisana? Really? This is surprising, she would not do something like that....... But I'm sure you're not lying. Do you have any information on where she is now?"

Sir Michael
05-14-2013, 07:15 PM
(Wasn't Noctis the Karakage?)

Sir Michael
05-14-2013, 07:53 PM
"Hisana? Really? This is surprising, she would not do something like that....... But I'm sure you're not lying. Do you have any information on where she is now?"

Michael walks up to the Karakage.

"Karakage sir, I am from Oasis. My name is Michael Sirosha, I have been tracking Hisana for quite some time after she attacked us the first time, infact, I could have gotten her if it wasn't for Gia. Anyway, I have managed to find out where she is currently, the blood village."

Sir Michael
05-14-2013, 10:07 PM
"Well then… I better go and capture her." he said as he disappeared.

Shisko Shi
05-15-2013, 01:04 AM
"If you say so..." WIth that he formed his hand seals a s he melded into the ground and speed past the man and into an ally breaking through the barrier as he the moment he turned the corner melded into the ground hiding chakra and fast so followers would not find him. He then traveled fast to the bottem celler of the hidden area of the Village. The light bright.

"I have to be careful... This shell is my good one and i can't take a chance in that room.. I will be torn to shreads."

ILIKEPIE
05-15-2013, 02:11 AM
"He went underground! I can't use Earth style to follow him, so I guess I'll tell kage-sama". I run to the Karakage Max and quickly tell him what happened.

joon
05-15-2013, 03:30 PM
(Wasn't Noctis the Karakage?)He gave the title to me. He also gave me a new power.

Michael walks up to the Karakage.

"Karakage sir, I am from Oasis. My name is Michael Sirosha, I have been tracking Hisana for quite some time after she attacked us the first time, infact, I could have gotten her if it wasn't for Gia. Anyway, I have managed to find out where she is currently, the blood village."
"Alright, I'll head there after I deal with this other guy in my village. Tell the rest of the Oasis to rest assured."

"Well then… I better go and capture her." he said as he disappeared."Ok."

"If you say so..." WIth that he formed his hand seals a s he melded into the ground and speed past the man and into an ally breaking through the barrier as he the moment he turned the corner melded into the ground hiding chakra and fast so followers would not find him. He then traveled fast to the bottem celler of the hidden area of the Village. The light bright.

"I have to be careful... This shell is my good one and i can't take a chance in that room.. I will be torn to shreads."The clones jump down the hole and follow the man.

"He went underground! I can't use Earth style to follow him, so I guess I'll tell kage-sama". I run to the Karakage Max and quickly tell him what happened.
"Alright, I'm going over there right now. Keep the villagers safe!" And with that, my body was covered in Ultima energy and I blasted myself off the ground, leaping into the air. I then went to where the hole that the strange man made. "Just who is this guy?"

InnerSakura
05-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Kazehiko, Yuusuke, Hikari and Misa noticed as Michael arrived, and he reported the information he had gathered regarding Hisana's whereabouts. The Karakage agreed to handle the situation, and Kazehiko bowed. ''That would be much appreciated. You are welcome to visit Oasis after you have dealt with your current situation. We will take our leave of you now. Farewell.''The jonin spoke, and the squad of Oashisu shibobi left for the hidden Blood village.

Shisko Shi
05-16-2013, 01:10 AM
The clones jump down the hole and follow the man.

(No you didn't......)

The shell then reachs his hand where the energy spins in the room like a barriar from the power as he sticks it in and his hand comes off.

"Hmm.. so it really is true... This will be tricky... I can't afford using my eye... I used to much chakra.. one more wrong move and I will die." He then began to think of a plan.

joon
05-16-2013, 05:05 AM
(No you didn't......)

The shell then reachs his hand where the energy spins in the room like a barriar from the power as he sticks it in and his hand comes off.

"Hmm.. so it really is true... This will be tricky... I can't afford using my eye... I used to much chakra.. one more wrong move and I will die." He then began to think of a plan.
The Ultima clones disperse and the information from the clones are passed on to me. I know exactly what is happening now. I coat my body in mofr ultima energy and jump down the hole at high speed. "Death from above!!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFRbKyL-xkU
I reach the ninja in less than 10 seconds and when I fall, the a small explosion is made upon landing. "You came to the wrong village looking for trouble. I don't know why you are here but you are most certainly not welcome here. Get out while I still have patience."

Shisko Shi
05-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Joon... If you are going to RP do it right... First, ther eis no hole. I never stated that. I said I melded with the earth. You know.. Zetsu?

Second how do you even know where I am??? You never stated how. I said that I moved fast enough that just following me would not work and melded into the earth and shot down while hiding my chakra. You never explained, you just did it.
-----------------------------
Hearing the voice the shell turns to the man. "What could you do.... I am not threating you.. Begon before you start something that will with out a doubt end with a life lost... If anything you would cause trouble... Clearly the last Kage never told you about this.. So I will take it for the better of the world." He then looking at the shells severed wrist.

"One left.."

joon
05-17-2013, 03:05 PM
(My character is a sensory ninja. And I could have sworn you put a hole in the ground. My ultima clones are cabable of doing that anyway. Ultima can absorb substances so I guess it's still legit. This is all in my character file. So right now, my character is where you are now.)

"Leave now or face the wrath of the Karakage."

Shisko Shi
05-17-2013, 08:19 PM

Nope even so I said I hide it.. Senser or not you need to state how not just go there. What I am getting at is you did not put enough detail in what you do.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Once again you would be starting a fight... Leave me in peace. I have things to do." He then began to walk to the energy like wall that had cut hin left wrist off.

joon
05-18-2013, 07:30 AM
(Do you want me to edit all the posts or does the post I posted ^^ explain it? Sensory ninjas can track people through their chakra. If you want me to lose that, or find a more legit way to use it, then I will.)
I made hand signs. "Earth style: Cave in." I flew out of the hole as the ground around the strange man began to cave in, crushing the energy and possibly my opponent.

Shisko Shi
05-19-2013, 01:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yvMKM5-50Q&list=PL12B7DFD64115DB77

As the ground came in the energy (As I stated) Just cut it.

"SHi..." he said as he preformed hand sings and stomped on the earth below. "Earth Style: Rock Egg jutsu!" soon a two sided shell come from left and right comparessing to take the damgese as it pushed up and out allowing him to see the sky.

"So... you with to fight? Fine... Summoning Jutsu..." He placed his only hand on the ground as a smoke appeared then cleared as a dark amrued like demon smaurai appeared.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/057/0/d/Lord_of_the_Greater_Fiends_by_343GuiltySpark.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=gbFhEuB-5L_lYM&tbnid=UBtgUZSRDNCpCM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fartmagix.deviantart.com%2Fart%2FL ord-of-the-Greater-Fiends-49027347&ei=sHOYUdjsBeStiAL-zoD4Aw&bvm=bv.46751780,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNHIh53vewUxcVTjb8xA_Xr07I0jsQ&ust=1369031976581298)

The fire like sword.

"Doku... Finish him for me..."

He faced with his bad to the opponent. "You summon me as a decouy? Human.. you will learn from me when we finish the Sage training... I will fight till you leave...." He said as he then began to turn towards the man above. Only the sound og his chaps heared. The high pitch Chime fro mthen with every stepp as he turned to the man to show his death fire of soul inside with no face. He then grabs his under face that samurais have on their helmets as it has a connection hold as he lifted it and the clicking of the guard then a snap as it locks with the face shown and the fire inside lighting it.

"Another ninja..? Shall I take yet another life Again?"

Watch the beginning ONLY on the second. The Top is the full. You will get the idea what I am doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2KgBHiRMHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1TAXsXm2HI

He slowly walked as he looked up seeing no way to climb.

All the while Asuras cell began to forcus for more chakra.

joon
05-19-2013, 05:46 PM
I made hand signs. "Earth style: Sphere." The strange man and the Asura was wraped inside a sphere of earth. I began to fly to another location, with the sphere following me. Once we were about 2 miles from the village, I let them both out of the sphere. "Alright. Now, we fight. I won't have to hold back now." I made hand signs. "Summoning jutsu."
http://gadgetsin.com/uploads/2010/01/final_fantasy8_odin_action_figure_1.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=AW5wRJvygE5rlM&tbnid=zvl2I3KuMKD71M:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgadgetsin.com%2Ffinal-fantasy-xiii-transformable-odin-action-figure-from-play-arts-kai.htm&ei=OWSZUZmuOOmdyQGP7YDABw&psig=AFQjCNH3AKJUCVxLYGO5K9OdvpfnT4HRYg&ust=1369093561981481)

"Now, it's even."

Shisko Shi
05-19-2013, 09:30 PM
(Yea no....)

As the earth tried to get them Doku stabbed his sword of black flames as the earth sphere melted away.

The man summoned some creature.

"Oh.. This will be good." Doku said aloud waiting from below.

joon
05-20-2013, 02:50 PM
(lol I already said it happened. It's not auto-hit.)

Shisko Shi
05-20-2013, 03:22 PM
(lol I already said it happened. It's not auto-hit.)
That is Character Control. It also is used to do battle in a way and I did not want to leave (Nor fight) You auto controled my guy away fro mthe area. It may not hurt me but is an offensive move. I have the option to do something other then stand there and go in a ball. I have even talked to pool. He said it was legil for me to do this.

this is basicly like be grabing your by the shirt and throwing you in the air. You may not get hurt but is counted as an offensive move. Its a move directed to me in a form of battle to fight.

joon
05-20-2013, 03:26 PM
I really don't see how. I have not harmed you in any way. Even if you did not want to fight, am I supposed to just let anyone in my village? I do this so I won't have to worry about destroying the village with my attacks. If you don't want to fight, just tell me. *Backs off*

Shisko Shi
05-20-2013, 03:30 PM
I did in my text..>.> You insisted on attacking me. I did not want my character to move. So moving my guy with out premission would be classed, CC.

Wont matter I need you and Zero to answer my PM soon when I send it off. Who all is in this village? Just you ATM?

joon
05-20-2013, 03:32 PM
I did in my text..>.> You insisted on attacking me. I did not want my character to move. So moving my guy with out premission would be classed, CC.
Did your character say you did not want to fight? Cause if he did, then....... Just do what you want then..................

joon
05-20-2013, 03:32 PM

Wont matter I need you and Zero to answer my PM soon when I send it off. Who all is in this village? Just you ATM?
Just me. AFAIK.
(AS far as I know)

Shisko Shi
05-21-2013, 12:45 AM
Doku guards as Asura gathered the Chakra he needed. "Koist!" He said opening his eye with stress as the crystal vanished then the enegy exploded on the two. Doku then poofed out before but the Shell did not survive.

Miles from the Village Asura stand. "Now I have it... I am almost there.." He said as he was summoned out.

ILIKEPIE
05-24-2013, 12:59 AM
waits for kage-sama's return to ask for a mission

joon
05-24-2013, 03:23 PM
(Go ahead, Pie. SHisko wants to post in this village and do diabolical things without anyone interfering.:roll: What mission do you want?)

Shisko Shi
05-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Oh stop it Joon. I never did anything evil to the village. Man up boy. :lol:

joon
05-24-2013, 07:14 PM
(But why come here? It's like you were asking me to fight you........ I remember the moment I walked into a village, some one attacked me. They even threw me out. But.......... If I do it... It's lolno.)

http://www.thirdoptionmen.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/can-not.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=mIx4MuHZq-WrgM&tbnid=6Igk0VfQNxytlM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ign.com%2Fboards%2Fthreads%2F what-is-the-gcb.452948496%2Fpage-2&ei=shCgUZrYIOm3yQGxpoHICg&psig=AFQjCNFJFRBgy60mv47JuSLQfP1TvXOG4Q&ust=1369530930589399)

Shisko Shi
05-24-2013, 08:03 PM
What? No xD I just tried to get in. Logicaly you attacked me. You did the damage. The only thing I did was the small explosion after taking the crystal but its way under ground that it does not effect you. If I was asking to fight you I would have attacked you.

I mean if someone told you to jump off a bridge would you? All because someone did before?

joon
05-24-2013, 08:09 PM
(NO. I'm not doing it because they are, I'm just saying. The one time I do do it, it's invalid or something. I'm just saying that out of all the villages, you had to chose this one. If I had never posted, you would not have double posted. It would have just stayed on the first post. WHy not the Oasis? Just saying....... It doesn't really matter.... Just saying.....)

Shisko Shi
05-24-2013, 08:11 PM
It does matter Joon... The damn village has been dead, no one post, Its logical and Responisble to give the village some activity. Had I never posted this would not be here and would basucly be nothing but Pie asking for a mission since then. I was giving it activity. A bumb for you to do some RPing. Rping is not all about fighting.

Shisko Shi
05-24-2013, 08:12 PM
Oasis and Blood have to much activity the activity needs to spread. Plus this is only a small part of them when I am going to other villages.

joon
05-24-2013, 08:13 PM
(I know that but nothing else is happening....... You doing that, I thought you were attacking the village, which is why I tried to defend it.)

Shisko Shi
05-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Then try to bring this into activity man I know you can do it, that is what it needs.

joon
05-24-2013, 08:22 PM
(Alright..... Give me a week.:lol: )

joon
05-25-2013, 05:46 PM
Max Xam was sitting at his desk, going through his papers, when all of the sudden, a large explosion occured outside his office. Max rushed out and saw many dead jonin. Max began went to the top of the Kage building and looked over the entire village. It was in flames. Max wondered what had caused this nightmare.

Max rushed down to the flames and created walls of chakra around him. He used the walls to put out the flames by smothering them. Max called his medical ninja to help the injured Jonin and villagers. Three ninja appeared on top of the Kage building, each weaving hand signs.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/1418/310194-069_large.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=YAhF4NbPhWp3TM&tbnid=vhLpoKV2E8bgAM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.animevice.com%2Fcoud-van-giruet%2F18-13890%2F&ei=80mhUabOKKqgyAGJ34CIBg&psig=AFQjCNH45FO_0sXZCQU-YmDjh-rjJDZ-ww&ust=1369611123697485)

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110610062914/starocean/images/4/4c/So4_muria.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=2yf5-k6q6fGEhM&tbnid=I_hqk8-_bdXqAM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstarocean.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FMyur ia_Tionysus&ei=c0qhUfmfG6jRyQG24oHADA&psig=AFQjCNFdJ7DQH0j9WQ1UliaXk0S5c6GY1Q&ust=1369611251478999)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110227161510/finalfantasy/images/1/1e/Barret-FFVIIArt.png (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=kuphWBxtGTD37M&tbnid=TFpi1kZpvnTXkM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffinalfantasy.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FB arret_Wallace&ei=7EqhUZKBNqSCyAHnsYHoBQ&psig=AFQjCNF19anp1IbnHDpZdr7sOpWgZKya7A&ust=1369611372933139)

"Fire style: Great Famine." The boy used as more flames appeared all over the village.
"Water style: Great rush!" The woman used as water covered the village. "Lightning style: Super flash." The water became electrified as it began to rush through the entire village.
"Earth style: Great fissure!!" The man used as a fissure appeared in the village. The houses began to fall into the fissure as the man made more hand signs. "Earth style: Land killer." The earth began to come up like explosions. The entire village was destroyed, with only a few survivors left standing.

"W- WHat is this madness!?" Max said as he cowarded in awe.

joon
05-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Max knew that these ninja were no ordinary ninja if they had the power to destroy the village without any difficulty. Max prepared for battle and rallyed what little troops he had left. His top Jonin were off somewhere else, so Max knew that he had to do this alone. He told his Jonin to gather the villagers that were still alive, and leave the village until he could take out the ninja.

Max jumped onto the Kage building, which was the only building in the village that was still stable, and took off his Kage hat. "Who are you and what do you want?" Max asked.

"I'm Maziko Oli."
"I'm Maria Mimi."
"I'm Ooboso Nomeki. We came here to take your jutsu." Ooboso explained.
"My jutsu?" Max said surprised. "What do you mean?"
"We came here to steal the powers of your Kekkei Genkai and the lengendary power of the Rekka-Shi."
"Why?" Max asked.
"With that power, do you know how much destruction we could cause. People would fear us, and we could rule the world." Ooboso said.
"We won't use it to protect stuff like you do, because then we would be copying you."
"Seems you all thought this out. Tell me, what if someone rises above this power and your chance of beating them grows thin?" Max asked.
"Then we'll just steal their power too." Maria said.
"Fine then. But know this, I would die before handing it over to you. You better be ready to take on this power." Max said as he began to fly in the air. His eyes became green, showing that he has activated his KG, the power of Ultima.
"Yes. This is the power we seek." Maria said.
Max made hand signs as quickly as he could. "Ultima style: Wind style: Great rush." Winds so fast that you saw the color green, appeared in front of Max, as he pushed the winds at the foes.

"Earth style: Earthed Artiliery." Ooboso said after making hand signs as he claped his hands together and a extremely dense and durable sheild of earth appeared in front of him and his combrades, blocking the harsh winds.

"It blocked my Ultima?" Max said surprised.

"Fire style: Super blast!" Maziko said after making hand signs as he created a strong, giant blast of fire and pushed it towards Max. The fire was cabable of vapiorizing any water.

Max made hand signs. "Ultima style: Water style: Great gush!" Max created green water in front of him and pushed it at the flames. The water acted like corrosive goo and easily put out the flames and kept heading towards the foes, showing that it had no intention of stopping.

Maria made hand signs. "Lightning style: God flash." Maria shot a giant bolt of lightning at Max's water, which vapiorized it completely in seconds. "Let's go!" Maria and Ooboso jumped on the ground and made hand signs. "Collaboration style, mud hurricane jutsu!!" A hurricane of mud appeared around Max, trapping him as Maziko jumped above Max.
"Fire style: Ashed magma!" The mud turned into Magma and it began to fall on top of Max.

Max thought this was the end. His Ultima style could not absorb the Magma in time. He only had one option left. "Rekka-SHi Art: Great push!" White flames appeared all around Max as he pushed them away from him, cutting and burning the magma away on a molecular level, thus is the power of the Rekka-Shi. It is able to cut and burn away substances, even on a molecular level.
"Let's finish this already!" Ooboso said. But before he knew it, Max was already in front of him.
"Rekka-Shi Art: Dragon's hell." White flames horns appeared above Max's head and his eyes turned into a color that had a combination of red and green. Max decided to go all-out in order to defeat the ninja, who were above Kage level. "Rekka-Shi art: Twilight flame form!" Silver bright flames appeared all around Max's body. But they seemed different, more like wind. Max made hand signs and placeed his hands on the ground. "Summoning jutsu!" Max summoned Bahamut and Odin. "Bahamut, Odin, combine. Rekka-Shi Art: Midnight flame!" Max's appearance became like a dragon as he grew horns, scales, teeth, and claws. Black and white flames appeared around him as if it were a cloak. Odin and Bahamut began to combine with each other and Max used his Ultima energy and Rekka-SHi powers, to create a new transformation, The Ultimatic power of Shi.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaGwTB2wUGgIKOEEDoHxch6O0rkfgfW 5ePP92Hlj5wcHFq_Nny (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=EfkWHKoDyBBk9M&tbnid=kM97SMMXHrw3LM:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanpop.com%2Fclubs%2Fbleedman %2Fimages%2F16100029%2Ftitle&ei=Al-hUZbMFeGIygGSpoDQAw&psig=AFQjCNFjhH3HCcks0PFkhZRCzT32aEudtw&ust=1369616514401079)

Max made many hand signs, showing that this was going to be his final attack. "You killed almost all of my villagers for a simple increase in power. Now I shall take your lives. Ultimatic Shi Art: Oblivion!" A giant explosion occured in the sky as a laser beam fell to the ground and caused an explosion, covering the entire village. The Jonin have already evacuated the remaining villagers.

Max fell to the ground, relieved that he kill his enemies. Suddenly, a kunai was held against his back.
Maria: "Nice try, but you loss."
"H-How?!" Max said? surprised.
"We used the summoning scroll techniqe at the last minute. You thought you were the only one who had a summoning?" Maziko explained as a giant hawk flew towards Max. "We got in it's mouth and did a reverse summoning. The one who used the scroll, was this guy." Maziko said as he pointed to the man who was responsible for the 3 ninja's survival.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101216073755/finalfantasy/images/d/d9/Dissidia_Squall.png (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=h8kcrctxEWNAdM&tbnid=Cv2UCO2P0lygJM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffinalfantasy.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FS quall_Leonhart%2FDissidia&ei=zuWOUfYb5uXJAdSggIgL&psig=AFQjCNEXl1u-55KznmSY7kdn57UVdqWA8Q&ust=1368405838038292)

"Sorry, but I'll be taking that power of yours." Narutogashi said.
"Y-You Bastards...... You won't get away with this!!"
"Let's begin the ritual.

Azure. Rajin."

"Golden earth."

"Crimson sun."

"Breezing sound."

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/14945/867202-wd16.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=Hqs_askJ9K0dZM&tbnid=_mSh19sB1CFRkM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.giantbomb.com%2Fsands-of-destruction%2F3030-24200%2F&ei=r2KhUafpHce3yQHV9IDgAw&psig=AFQjCNHSjODRlxqOs4-dJAeoHTfK3HOLZw&ust=1369617455534166)
Max's body dissapeared as his powers got divided into the four of the ninja.

"Let's go."

Shisko Shi
05-25-2013, 08:09 PM
So your dead?

joon
05-25-2013, 08:12 PM
Yeah. But Narutogashi is my second character. He's still alive.

Shisko Shi
05-25-2013, 10:34 PM
So just him and pie in this village with no kage? If so then Votex will be the village and this gone. But only if the worse come.

joon
05-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Narutogashi was not part of the Sky village. I did this so that the villages could be combined. Narutogashi is a rouge.

ILIKEPIE
05-26-2013, 06:42 PM
awww last of the Sky the Great Ninja White

joon
05-26-2013, 07:01 PM
The village was going to be destroyed/throw away anyway. Pie can be Kage if it gets rebuilded and we decide not to fuse.

Shisko Shi
05-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Not sure yet.

BUT.....

Soon the entire earth began to shake violintly causing buildings to cracks and possibly fall as a massive fussier/crack appeared dividing the village in half. Fire and heat could be seen as heat waves bursted out.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4077/4860140218_20ebe09cf7_z.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=vRXCE9nPudAeGM&tbnid=SwKUPHfgAW2osM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nastylittlehorse.net%2Fpost%2 F917126981%2Fthe-kimberly-and-the-gibb-river-road&ei=WtKjUZKYPKS6iwLjhIHABg&bvm=bv.47008514,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNE2dzfmUerKRozL7CS-Y5Ykrbt2uQ&ust=1369777101382102)

Far oof a red and cloudy figur flying towards the village as a screach can be heared as a force of wind busted blowing massive sand to the village as everything under the figuers wings burned into nothingess.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Wq4Y7ztznKc/0.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc)

http://imgur.com/HhCws.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=W4a-KnqxMKqutM&tbnid=5FDxj2zyfV8FcM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mmo-champion.com%2Fthreads%2F776339-Cataclysm-Cinematic-location%2Fpage4&ei=49KjUbTlAefyiQLEw4HwDw&bvm=bv.47008514,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNG3dF4UDockJO37xx6UNJuKU3o5Pg&ust=1369776900894857)

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/FmZA5QMrQaI/mqdefault.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/user/RyanStash)

The true size even though he is off in the distance coming fast to the village to fly over this is his size compared to you. This is his upper spine.
http://imgur.com/uNOSy.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=jNZLkk1Zy3FAbM&tbnid=dD6POSY-Zey51M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mmo-champion.com%2Fthreads%2F1000714-Spine-of-Deathwing&ei=L9OjUZr1CazsiQLU3oCoDg&bvm=bv.47008514,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNG3dF4UDockJO37xx6UNJuKU3o5Pg&ust=1369776900894857)

Basicly about Juubi size or a tad bigger.

Soon he would fly over killing all below as the flames of death would engulf all.

NOTE: He is flying not attacking thats just how he is.

Shisko Shi
05-30-2013, 07:22 PM
Pie go to vortext for now. This has died. Sorry.

---------------------------

With that the SKy village destroyed by the dragon
---------------------------
Any Shinobi of this village just transfer to Vortex.