PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Sky

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Idekal
04-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Fire a random lightning bolt at Grimm.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 12:42 PM
Grimm sees the lightning. "Hmm..." He jumps high into the air and above the bolt. When he lands, he's behind Kurai. He makes a low leg sweep from behind and draws his blade at the same time. He also uses Lightning Style: Lightning Armor to infuse his weapons. Once he completes the leg sweep, he takes a swipe at Kurai's mid-section with his blade. Hoping to cut him down to size.

Grimm jumps back and puts away his blade then weaves hand signs. Earth Style: Stone House~4 stone pillars and an adjoining roof rise out of the ground and surround Kurai. Grimm then casts, Lightning Style: Chain Lightning. The chain of lightning bolts surrounds the house (creating a lightnin barrier) and crashes thruogh the earth pillars and they crumble to the ground (burying you in rubble). Then the roof falls in as well, a solid flattening object that may crush Kurai beneath it.

"Lets see how you handle that..."

Idekal
04-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Jumping over the leg sweep Kurai see's a blade of lightning coming his way. He Infuses lightning into his body and blocks the blow. As the other ninja jumps back an earthen wall surround Kurai in hopes to trap him, but to no avail. He burst through the side of a wall just before the mans lightning hit it. Remaining out of sight it would seem he was crushed but Kurai used his high speeds to get behind his opponent.

He then leans back to back him and says " I guess I handled it well, don't you think?" Right after he says this he pours black chakra around his body and if any new contact was made then Grimm would be sent flying, and seeing as he was already touching they seemed to be in a deadlock.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 12:57 PM
"Damn straight" she said in a cynical tone and ogled him. She wondered which village he came from. She didn't know much about the other villages since her home village was so isolated and xenophobic. "Why not try getting some information out of this guy" she thought wily to herself.
"Is your home village more eventful then?" she asked him in a falsely friendly tone and gave him a crooked smile.
(This is my village. lol)

Amazon1
04-22-2013, 01:03 PM
"Damn straight" she said in a cynical tone and ogled him.
"So what brings you here Grimm?" she inquired and continued to throw shurikens at the chimney. "Never thought you were much of a stargazer" she continued and threw a glance at the star-filled sky.

(Edited :P).

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 01:07 PM
Jumping over the leg sweep Kurai see's a blade of lightning coming his way. He Infuses lightning into his body and blocks the blow. As the other ninja jumps back an earthen wall surround Kurai in hopes to trap him, but to no avail. He burst through the side of a wall just before the mans lightning hit it. Remaining out of sight it would seem he was crushed but Kurai used his high speeds to get behind his opponent.

He then leans back to back him and says " I guess I handled it well, don't you think?" Right after he says this he pours black chakra around his body and if any new contact was made then Grimm would be sent flying, and seeing as he was already touching they seemed to be in a deadlock.
(I stated that they were pillars, so everything you did would be visible to me.) Grimm sees his opponent dash out in the nick of time with a little dissapointment... He releases the Lightning Jutsu before it destroys the Earth structure and pulls out a smoke bomb. he then dropped the bomb and the area was covered in a thick smoke. He creates two Lightning Clones and then casts Shadow Style: Shadow Net. This jutsu pulls all nearby shadows towards Grimm and creates an imprint of an intricate net on the ground. If Kurai's shadow enters the area where the jutsu is. All around Grimm that is. (As you stated where yur character is by the post. Its in red.) Kurai will be trapped in the jutsu and at the mercy of Grimm.(You will be unable to move, teleport, substitute, cause the jutsu taps into your chakra network as well.)

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 01:08 PM
"Damn straight" she said in a cynical tone and ogled him.
"So what brings you here Grimm?" she inquired and continued to throw shurikens at the chimney. "Never thought you were much of a stargazer" she continued and threw a glance at the star-filled sky.

(Edited :P).
(Unfortunately, I can't have my character talk to you. He is now fightning Kurai. What a shame... For him! :))

Amazon1
04-22-2013, 01:21 PM
(Unfortunately, I can't have my character talk to you. He is now fightning Kurai. What a shame... For him! :))

Okey dokes;) Let's pretend that she said that at the same moment when Kurai attacked so he didn't have time to answer. Good luck with the fight.

Idekal
04-22-2013, 01:24 PM
(Pillars? a well )

A smoke bomb drops and Kurai backs off a bit, coming out of the smoke. "Fire Style: Fireball Sky" A large fireball appeared in the sky and ten split in shuriken sized fireballs. Homing in on their target.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 01:50 PM
One clone casts Lightning Style: Chain lightning and destroys the earth roof. He then uses a gentle version of Lightning Style: Chain lightning to throw the resulting rubble and block the Fire jutsu. The rubble then falls behind and to the sides of Kurai. At the same time, the second clone closes in and uses Shadow Needles to cover the area above Kurai and therefore forcing him into the perimeter of the smoke and the Shadow Net jutsu.

Idekal
04-22-2013, 02:11 PM
A volley of needles covered the sky in what seemed a decent attack. But it is all to easy for Kurai. He shoots a couple of black chakra bullets above him that give a shockwave when they make contact with anything. Using this as a temporary shield the needles bounced away leaving Kurai unscathed. He then uses Water Style: Water torrent as a large torrent of water floods the area in Grimm's direction.

Following that up he uses Lightning Style: Lightning Current as he places his arms into the water. Sending off an electric shock that will stun, deafen, paralyses and distort the enemy. It will destroy clones and it can jump out of water to reach midair targets, the jutsu can travel at very high speeds. "Your going to have to do better than this" He said mockingly.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 03:25 PM
(I think you just fryed yourself. If you flooded the area, then you also just killed yourself with the electric current.... Ahh, yes there it is.
Following that up he uses Lightning Style: Lightning Current as he places his arms into the water. Ha ha ha ha ha. You just hurt/killed yourself. You need to counter act your own jutsu when you post this kinda stuff.)
Grimm sees the incoming flood of water, he creates a Earth Wall to stop it before it reaches him. When the Lightning jutsu strikes, the wall absorbs the lightning, but doesn't fall because the water absorbs the shock. Grimm then watches as Kurai's own jutsu hurts himself. He is now disoriented, blinded, etc. He laughs his butt off at the Genin's mistake.

Idekal
04-22-2013, 04:14 PM
( Nah not really, eels don't hurt themselves when the shock other animals. As I am the one generating electricity I am not harmed unless the attack is redirected. Plus the water is only heading towards you, so the only thing I have in the water are my arms. If you could get electrocuted by your own lightning then everyone with lightning armour would have killed themselves. Unless you chidori yourself like Sasuke did.)

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 05:01 PM
(Poor example on the eel. They have insulators in their bodies that protect them, you do not. Also, Lightning Armor is chakra formed to envelope and protect the user in a shield. Your jutsu is chakra formed to harm a person(s). As a result, the chakra that is formed has a direct effect on the jutsu effects. You are still harmed by the jutsu. I gtg. THink about this a little more and ask Shisko.)

Idekal
04-22-2013, 05:04 PM
(The armour could still harm people and I don't think Shisko is on.)

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 05:09 PM
(No cause your chakra is formed a specific way. A jutsu IS the manipulation of a style(s) of chakra and the end result. Hand signs are used in this manner, to control the flow of chakra and mold it. So then Lightning Armor wouldn't harm people because of the way the chakra is formed.)

ZeroxNightmare
04-22-2013, 05:12 PM
NoS is right Idekal. In lightning armor, the chakra is formed in a way that covers, but not harms the user. You intended to attack with your jutsu. Therefore, since water is a conductor, it would harm you.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 05:13 PM
(Bro fist to Zero.)

Idekal
04-22-2013, 05:14 PM
( Only my arms were in the water, and they were producing the lightning. I fail to see how I am still affected. Also the water only went in his direction so where I was wasn't flooded. )

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 05:18 PM
(No you're not flooded, but are you saying that you didn't get severely burned and recieved the effects of the jutsu even though parts of your body are in it? Cause that would be LAME.)

Idekal
04-22-2013, 05:20 PM
( The parts of the body (arms) were where the lightning was coming from -.- What would be lame would be that water now beats lightning. )

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 05:25 PM
(Hmm... I will concede your point here. Though the two jutsus were separate. They were not created to work together. You could have posted that its a Lightning/Water style jutsu, but didn't. That indicated that the water was now a separate element and normal efffects would occur. Also, if the water is moving towards me... How are you supposed to be putting your hands in the water after releasing the jutsu unless you are flooded as well? Answer me that.)

Idekal
04-22-2013, 05:28 PM
( if it was Lightning/Water style from the start it would be Gale Style, as proven by Darui. Second its like water dragon, though there is water rushing towards you there is still a 'flow' from where the jutsu is cast. )

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 05:30 PM
(Yes, and the flow is coming from? You have to create the water via chakra! So its coming from your hands. Which means you wouldn't be able to form the seals required for your Lightning jutsu. Lightning/Water style is just an example. Naruto and Yamato used Wind style: Rasengan and Water Style: Water Vortex to create Water and Wind style: Water Typhoon. A combination of two styles to create a completely different jutsu. Wind and Water are the styles required to use Ice Style as well btw.)

Idekal
04-22-2013, 05:32 PM
( Nope :P It doesn't come from my hands, again like water dragon. Then while it was still on its way to you I cast the Lightning. )

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 05:34 PM
(It has to come from your hands... Where would you be getting the water for the Water jutsu? :/ To top it off, the dragon is moving towards me... and you followed it? Can you form seals that fast for your Lightning jutsu?)

Idekal
04-22-2013, 05:37 PM
( Mouth, Water vapour, underground water? Zabuza and Kakashi got the water from a lake and 2nd Hokage gets it out of the air. And on another point wouldn't you shadow net be dispersed as you cast an earth style? )

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 05:41 PM
(Yes, my shadow net is down. my clones are too. Currently, we are debating whether or not you just damaged yourself with the last attack. I defended myself properly. If you DID hurt yourself... Then my next attack will end you for sure. We are hundreds of meters in the air, hence Hidden Sky. So any water would be at the bottom of the mountain. In this case, you would exhaust your chakra cause the water is so far away.)

Idekal
04-22-2013, 05:44 PM
( So the people in the sky village don't drink anything? Talk about hardcore. There is bound to be water somewhere, even if I have to get the water vapours in the air. )

ZeroxNightmare
04-22-2013, 06:03 PM
(Liquified Air! I'm a freaking genius!)

Idekal
04-23-2013, 12:41 AM
( We have a genius! )

Shisko Shi
04-23-2013, 12:43 AM
(Liquified Air! I'm a freaking genius!)

THats called Mist

Shisko Shi
04-23-2013, 12:46 AM
Attention!

Noctis Arashi, Kage of the Sky Village is being replaced!

This is not a suggestion, but a note. I will pick a new Kage, but if you wish to be one. The requirment is to be Active. But only the right one will be choosen not someone who is new. It might be pool or me. (Not me but you get the point...)

Being inactive and wanting to be a Kage is not ok. I said Noctis this was a requirment. I understand some things happen in life. But this just like a Mod, should if possible to tell me. Ect ect ect.

That is all.

- Shikso shi GM

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 02:16 AM
dude don't spam)

zorlock
04-23-2013, 02:21 AM
(what happens if he spams to much?)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 02:23 AM
(he can get a referral thing, a warning, and possibly down repped by other people)

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 02:31 AM
(No kidding. 11 posts in and hes already down on rep. Why do people do this anyways?

I vote for Joon to be kage. Hes the most experienced in the village (I think) and hes leading the war for Hidden Sky. I want to be an Anbu for the village as well... Haha wishful thinking for me. I'll start wearing a: JOON FOR KAGE bage.

As for Idekal... You would need a lot of water vapor. for a jutsu then.... Plus, if I just started up a tesla coil with electricity and everything, then splashed a bunch of water on it.... What do you think would happen? Since the coil is generating electricity it wouldn't face those effects you say? No, the coil and water would both sizzle and crackle. The same will happen to you when you cast your jutsu.)

AgentShayd
04-23-2013, 02:41 AM
I don't come here much but taken care of

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 02:45 AM
I don't come here much but taken care of
(What's taken care of? Did you just make Joon the Kage?)

Dargonget the unholy
04-23-2013, 03:18 AM
alexander walks in the village to see the worderfulness of it.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 03:29 AM
Grimm sees the incoming flood of water, he creates a Earth Wall to stop it before it reaches him. When the Lightning jutsu strikes, the wall absorbs the lightning, but doesn't fall because the water absorbs the shock. Grimm then watches as Kurai's own jutsu hurts himself. He is now disoriented, blinded, etc. He laughs his butt off at the Genin's mistake.
Grimm finally stops laughing and decides to leave the poor besodden spy alone. He looks tired and burnt. He notices a new shinobi enter the village and decides to head over and greet him. "Hello. Is there something I can help you with?"

Dargonget the unholy
04-23-2013, 03:32 AM
i need a home can you give me one

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 03:37 AM
"Well.... I guess. What's your name and rank in the world?"

Dargonget the unholy
04-23-2013, 03:39 AM
"my name is Alexander and im a freshman."

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 03:45 AM
(I actually meant what ninja level have you posted your character is at. He should be a Genin level. Unless you are serious and he is a freshman academy student. Which might be good story wise, but you will be hard-pressed in your development.)
"Hmm... Okay. Seeing as I am the only Sky ninja available and you seem to be decent I will let you in and join our village. You will be needing a headband." Grimm walks over to the kage's building and looks for a headband for the new recruit. (Unless you choose to go to an academy here.)

Dargonget the unholy
04-23-2013, 03:47 AM
(i im a freshman. and i do want to go to the academy)
think you. im a bet weak im not good using my attack yet.

Idekal
04-23-2013, 07:50 AM
( That's different, you're putting water on electricity not electricity on water. They are different. Its like putting earth over fire, stopping it from burning instead of fire on earth, setting the land on fire.

Also don't state something when it isn't even proven yet, your saying the possible outcome of what we are discussing. You don't know that's right. )

Dargonget the unholy
04-23-2013, 03:09 PM
As Alexander was walking in the sky village, happy to have a home, but "men i need to do something if im going to get stronger." looking around hoping for something.

joon
04-23-2013, 03:17 PM
I'll have my new character be Kage. Though I'm still working on his KG. But that's fine.

Dargonget the unholy
04-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Alexander walks to the training area, starts shooting lighting at a target.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 04:12 PM
Grimm is in the village. He is now overseeing the village and is confident that things are a okay. He decides to leave and find something to do.

Idekal
04-23-2013, 04:48 PM
( You just left??)

With NOTHING happening to Kurai he looked on and Grimm was laughing, after that he left. ”This village is just weird, Ninja that are fighting you just leave you? Ah well" He said before casting 200 hand signs in a matter of seconds. The village became completely silent and a visible black shockwave ran through the entire village just before a very load boom was heard, light a great growl of thunder.

" The Sky's destruction can be easily achieved..... I'll Finnish this when the time is right". The shockwave had caused cracks in the village to appear and parts of black chakra floated around like clouds.

Edit: Stayed.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 04:51 PM
(Hahahaha. You just brought Joon onto you. I asked him to come to the thread. Now your character will probably die.... May you at least find a way to make it look decent. :) And Yes. I did leave cause you never posted what you did next. We were at a stalemate and I'm not about to let my character sit on his hands all day.)

Idekal
04-23-2013, 04:52 PM
( Joon? Might be able to take him. Oh and I forgot to tell everyone, I'm Spectual. )

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 04:55 PM
(Lol I couldn't post here cause if chunin exams. But I finished battle so I am back in the village)
Hisana is below the village looking at it as she senses something bad there. She quickly appears on the edge of the village, she looks around seeing who caused the rush there but it seems like it left "who the heck was that..."
(Whaaattttt really?! Why are you on a diff account then??!!)

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 04:55 PM
(So what happened to Spec? Anyways, you did read that the reason I left was because you failed to post what you did next right? You didn't continue the battle.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 04:57 PM
(Ehhh?)

Idekal
04-23-2013, 04:57 PM
( My account broke :/ And that's just how I do things. If there's something that's holding something up, I will stay there until its sorted. )

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 04:58 PM
(Ehhh?)
(I was posting to Spec/Idekal.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 04:59 PM
(Ah I see, and oh lol)

Idekal
04-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Shoots a fireball at Hisana.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Grimm comes back. He has been alerted to the problem by a frightened villager. *sigh* I guess this aint over yet... He moves deeper into the village towards a heat signature he sees through his right mechanical eye.

Idekal
04-23-2013, 05:07 PM
"Huh, he's back" Waiting for a responds Kurai jumped onto of a building and began to wait.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 05:11 PM
(LOL)

Hisana senses a something coming at her. She then sees a fireball come at her, she quickly weaves signs "water style: tearing torrent of water!" She forms a large sphere of water in in her palm, and fires it at the fireball, the size of the sphere of water is enough to put out a large scale of fire release. As the water sphere hits the fire ball it quickly extinguished and she looks around and senses something near "come out"

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 05:16 PM
Grimm appears not to far away from the battle. He sees Hisana and that other person. He watches and forms a modified tiger hand sign to help open his Tenshi clan eye tech. (This is for training only. I won't enter the battle until Divine or Joon post their ruling for the earlier debate.) He concentrates on his chakra flow and meditates.

Idekal
04-23-2013, 05:17 PM
"Up here!” He shouted. "I worry about the villages defence if you can't even see me." He says as he shoots 3 Fireballs followed by a torrent of water at her.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 05:19 PM
(How can you post attacks without saying what the Jutsu is and does?)

Idekal
04-23-2013, 05:21 PM
( fireballs and a torrent of water, that simple. )

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 05:26 PM
"I already know where you are, I just want you down here so I can kill you" she said as she sees him shoot 3 more fire balls and a torrent of water at her. She weaves a few signs quickly " lightning style: lightning dome" a dome of lightning, a few yards thick, appears over Hisana. The dime is capable of shocking things to a stop and defending her from attacks. The fireballs hit but make no impact on her since the lightning moves fiercely in its dome shape, making it shred and fade away, the water hits too, but it merely just caused the small parts of the fireballs to extinguish faster, as it soon slides down.

Idekal
04-23-2013, 05:37 PM
"Well I don't feel like dying today, sorry"He then builds up more black chakra, "This place will crumble to prices" Kurai said as he let off another shockwave, this one didn't take as much time and was more powerful. Able to know people over and moves a few walls. "Eat this" ( Epic Pun ) He said sending a blast of lightning at Hisana.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Grimm senses danger to the village. He sends out villager work crews to find any fissures in the village. They find some. He creates some Lightning clones and has them go and seal them up using Earth style Jutsu. They are also tasked with keeping the general population safe.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 05:44 PM
"Well get out if the village" she said as she stays stable from the shockwave through the village and sees lightning come at her. She quickly pulls down her mask and the lightning hits her, but not harming her. Her face was not able to be seen since the lightning is covering her, she grabs the sides if the lightning blast and eats it in a matter if seconds. Some if the lightning from the attack flowed through her but still not effected. She begins to laugh as she pulls her mask up before anyone sees her face.

Idekal
04-23-2013, 05:47 PM
"Let's try this again" Kurai proceeds to fire another blast of lightning. But he had hidden a fireball right behind it which should be undetectable. If Hisana goes to eat the lightning she would be hit by the fireball and she would be set alight.

joon
04-23-2013, 05:47 PM
"Well I don't feel like dying today, sorry"He then builds up more black chakra, "This place will crumble to prices" Kurai said as he let off another shockwave, this one didn't take as much time and was more powerful. Able to know people over and moves a few walls. "Eat this" ( Epic Pun ) He said sending a blast of lightning at Hisana.
"You don't feel like dying? What a funny thing to say." I say as I land softly on the ground behind my opponent after the attacks. "I'll handle him now. You guys may leave. I say this as a order, from the new, Karakage!"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 05:49 PM
Hisana's eye widen in surprise "that's good, uhh sir! Are you sure? He uses lightning and I might come in handy"

Idekal
04-23-2013, 05:50 PM
"Oh the Karakage has come to greet me, should I be honoured?" He says giving off a slight laugh. "All this trouble over me, I wonder how bad things would be if another village attacked."

joon
04-23-2013, 05:51 PM
"Yes, Hisana, it is fine. I got this. You have done enough. " I turn to my opponent.
"Leave, or I shall kill you. It will be as simple as that."

Idekal
04-23-2013, 05:53 PM
"Sure I'll leave, but let's see what this Karakage can do. Shall we?" He said pointing away from the village.

joon
04-23-2013, 06:14 PM
"Say no more." I make hand signs. "Earth style: Lifting heaven." A earth sphere appears around me and my opponent, and carries us out of the village. We land in the village grasslands, standing a safe distance from each other. "You make the first move. Show me that you are wothy of withnessing the power of the Karakage!"

Dargonget the unholy
04-23-2013, 07:49 PM
just out of know where Alex falls out of the sky and lands right next to Idekal. "im with you on this."

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 07:53 PM
Grimm lands on the opposite end of the field. He looks over at Alex. "You are supposed to be a trainee ninja of Sky." He squints at the little academy student..."Don't make this hard on yourself."

Dargonget the unholy
04-23-2013, 07:54 PM
" nvm im going rogue" suddenly Alex weaves out. away from the village.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 08:01 PM
"Ah yes... And now you want to be a rogue?" He points at Kurai, "Like this scum?"
He pulls out his blade. "If that is the case, then you are a traitor and must die."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 08:05 PM
"hmm.. i'll help, we don't want anyone to know about things on how it goes here, but lets let him be for a while and see what he does"

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 08:07 PM
(Dargon is new. I will let him go this time.... Let him get a feel for the NRP. My post is original and he edited his for it. Next time, he dies. :)) Grimm lets the academy student go... Hes too weak to do any real damage. Probably doesn't even know how to walk on water yet. I will deal with him at another time. Unless the Karakage wants me to do something about it...

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 08:08 PM
(oh okay then)

Pool
04-23-2013, 08:09 PM
*kills everyone*

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-23-2013, 08:09 PM
*not effected*

Nauto of Suburbia
04-23-2013, 08:14 PM
*kills everyone*
*sighs and accepts his fate at the hands of all powerful Pool. :)*

Grimm leaves the battle zone to the kage and rogue ninja. He heads home and rests.

Idekal
04-24-2013, 12:49 AM
"There are many different reasons why people become rouges, and it could be one of the better choices." Black Chakra then wraps around Kurai and he draws his Chakra gun, aiming it at the Karakage's chest. He then fired a few black chakra shots at him, if he came in a 5M radius of the bullets they would exploded and chakra shrapnel would fire off everywhere. Then a serious expression came to Kurai's face, focusing on the fight.

joon
04-24-2013, 03:35 PM
I stood in the same spot, as spheres of chakra appeared around each of the bullets. The spheres of chakra dash back as my opponent, and explode, also allowing the bullets to explode, as I create a wall of chakra in front of me, blocking the shrapnel that thretens to kill me, if any, since the bullets exploded near my opponent.

"You get one more try. After that, you are going to be in the rhelm of no return."

Idekal
04-24-2013, 04:27 PM
Kurai weaves through the shrapnel with hardly any effort at all. "Well done, I haven't seen anyone approach it like that". He holsters his gun and cast hand signs. "Fire Style: Great fire of hell!" An enormous amount of fire raced towards him in a 40M wide and 30M high area. The flames were so hot they turned white and would burn through even the highest defences.

The fire then makes a circle shape after the attack, locking us both in. It would evaporate water and melt any earth that tried to put it out. The flames rose and got hotter and hotter, stopping any interference. Due to the heat storm clouds began to form in the sky and the thunder echoed throughout the village.

"Enough of a warm up, Fire Style: Phoenix Flock". Circling in the skies above us hundreds of little birds made of fire formed making the sky look red. They then swooped in on the Karakage homing in on him if he tries to dodge. Even if they are stopped the flames from the surrounding fire would refuel them, giving them a near endless assault.

joon
04-24-2013, 05:46 PM
The flame was heading for me. But I did not move; Not a inch. For what? It's not like it was going to have any effect on me; They look pretty dangerous. But I'm even more dangerous. Two giant hands of pure chakra appeared on both sides of the fire wave. Since pure chakra cannot be burned, this was a perfect counter for it. The hands claped together many times, smothering the flames completely. "Is that all? As least make me move." Analizing the situation in second, shows that I am indeed the Karakage. "I am Max Xam, the unmovable Kage. No one can make me move. Not unless I decide too." A thunder storm began to occur as I looked up into the sky. "Hmmm." I see tiny birds circling around in the air. A clone of pure chakra appeared beside me, with a sword of pure chakra. The clone was cabable of moving at incredible speeds. As the birds rushed at me, I created chakra spheres around each one, trapping them as the clone cut each and every one of them down in seconds. Without the extremely hot fire, the birds could not replenish themselves.

"Well then, let's get started." Many swords of pure chakra appear around my opponent, as my clone rushes in front of my opponent, and sends multiple stabs to his jugular. The swords attempt to impale my opponent also. While this is happening, I finally move, my hands that is, and begin making hand signs. "Water style: Anti- flame jutsu." The air becomes much more mosterized and mist surrounds the battlefield, making it so that no flames can be produced at all. "I hope you have another chakra nature, or this battle is as good as won." I make more hand signs. "Water style: Sub- Zero jutsu." The area around my opponent becomes extremely cold and should slow my opponent's movements, which should reduce the rate of collisions and rate of reactions. I make more hand signs. "Wind style: Sharp bang." A pistol of chakra appears in front of me and I grab it. I point it at my opponent and begin shooting sharp wind needles that barely make a sound, but travel at 200 mile per hour. Even if the cold were to affect the bullets, it should still hit my opponent before he could move, unless he does something about the cold. The mist begins to gather around my opponent after the attack, making it colder as I make hand signs. "Water style: Pressure." The mist turns into water and becomes presurized, and begins to shoot at my opponent from all directions, attempting to impale him completely. I then wait for my opponent's response.

Idekal
04-25-2013, 01:07 PM
As many, many swords come at him Kurai dodges them with ease, he evades the clone and then charges a fire fist to the back of its head. The fire on my fist was then put out by his jutsu, fire wouldn't be a good choice now. "You'll be in for a surprise, Your defence will only last so long. So how long will you hold out?" "Lightning Style: Great Lightning Sphere" Lightning forms around my arm, which I then point to the sky. It shoots off of my arm and a loud crashing sound is heard in the sky. A small sphere forms in the clouds and gets bigger as lightning strikes it. But before I launch a counterattack Max takes grip of a gun and fires needles at me. I counter this by creating a dense wall of water between him and myself, and due to the cold temperatures it turns to ice. This Ice wall was as hard as bedrock so I don't think anything is going to get through.

But then water from all around me is formed and sent my way, trying to attack me from every direction. "It won't even reach me". "Water Style: Water heating" the fluids in my body became hotter until I was at 20 degrees celcius, this would allow me to move at normal speeds despite the cold area. "Water Style: Extreme Cold most of the area around us went to temperatures so cold it would freeze water in mid air, meaning water style was a no go. If he didn't do anything he would freeze to death. I however was safe as my body would stay at 20 degrees, keeping me warm.

"Find a way out of this and you will have forced my hand, don't treat this lightly". Kurai says to the Karakage.

joon
04-25-2013, 03:40 PM
"Lightning style, water style, and fire style? I see. You made the area cold, that was pretty bold. Now watch as time unfolds." My eyes turn green. "Ultima release: Wind style: Hot tornado." Taking advantage of my opponent's cold air, and the thunder storm, the air around me turns hot and it spins around me, creating a tornado by combining with the cold air. I make hand signs. "Wind style: Levitation." I fly out of the tornado and send it at my opponent. The tornado gets bigger and bigger with each second. I make more hand signs. "Water style: Water stream." A stream of water goes into the tornado. Since the hot air was formed with the cold air, the water will not freeze. I then make more hand signs. "Ultima release: Wind style: Great hurricane." A hurricane appears behind my opponent and both the hurricane and the tornado blend together, creating a large gust of spinning wind that sucks all the oxygen in seconds, with my opponent in the center. I make hand signs and fly down to the ground. "Earth style: Lowered Prison." The ground below my opponent sinks 20 meters, leaving a giant hole in the ground. I then make more hand signs. "Mud style: Quicksand." The walls surrounding my opponent, turn into quicksand and begin to fill up the hole, attempting to suffacate my opponent. I make more hand signs. "Ultima release: Wind style: Super air cutter." The gust of wind dashes down to my opponent and turns into incredibly fast blades of wind. They attempt to cut up my opponent while he is in the quicksand, blocking his only way out. The winds are not normal winds. They are winds of energy, meaning that fire is no longer it's weakness. I then make more hand signs. "This jutsu is one of my strongest ones. Treat it with the upmost respect. Ultima release: Earth style: WInd style: Star from the heavens." The stormclouds disperse and a giant rock comes from above the clouds and rushes down to my opponent, reaching him in less than seconds, as it tries to crush him. This also destroys that sphere that the lightning was feeding. Also, if it hits my opponent, it will explode massively. Having my ultima chakra inside it, fire and lightning chakra is not it's weakness. "You have no chakra natures that can block physical objects. If it's going to fast, you have no counter for it. Your KG better be able to save you. I have 20 percent of my chakra left."

Idekal
04-25-2013, 03:57 PM
"Lightning style, water style, and fire style? I see. You made the area cold, that was pretty bold. Now watch as time unfolds." My eyes turn green. "Ultima release: Wind style: Hot tornado." Taking advantage of my opponent's cold air, and the thunder storm, the air around me turns hot and it spins around me, creating a tornado by combining with the cold air. I make hand signs. "Wind style: Levitation." I fly out of the tornado and send it at my opponent. The tornado gets bigger and bigger with each second.

I make more hand signs. "Water style: Water stream." A stream of water goes into the tornado. Since the hot air was formed with the cold air, the water will not freeze. I then make more hand signs. "Ultima release: Wind style: Great hurricane." A hurricane appears behind my opponent and both the hurricane and the tornado blend together, creating a large gust of spinning wind that sucks all the oxygen in seconds, with my opponent in the center. I make hand signs and fly down to the ground. "Earth style: Lowered Prison." The ground below my opponent sinks 20 meters, leaving a giant hole in the ground.

I then make more hand signs. "Mud style: Quicksand." The walls surrounding my opponent, turn into quicksand and begin to fill up the hole, attempting to suffacate my opponent. I make more hand signs. "Ultima release: Wind style: Super air cutter." The gust of wind dashes down to my opponent and turns into incredibly fast blades of wind. They attempt to cut up my opponent while he is in the quicksand, blocking his only way out. The winds are not normal winds. They are winds of energy, meaning that fire is no longer it's weakness.

I then make more hand signs. "This jutsu is one of my strongest ones. Treat it with the upmost respect. Ultima release: Earth style: WInd style: Star from the heavens." The stormclouds disperse and a giant rock comes from above the clouds and rushes down to my opponent, reaching him in less than seconds, as it tries to crush him. This also destroys that sphere that the lightning was feeding. Also, if it hits my opponent, it will explode massively. Having my ultima chakra inside it, fire and lightning chakra is not it's weakness. "You have no chakra natures that can block physical objects. If it's going to fast, you have no counter for it. Your KG better be able to save you. I have 20 percent of my chakra left."

( Give me a while )

joon
04-25-2013, 03:58 PM
(Sorry, I forgot to put it in paragrapghs. :lol: If you counter this, I'll type a text wall!)

Idekal
04-25-2013, 04:01 PM
( Damn it I'm in a tired and lazy mood :mad: )

joon
04-25-2013, 04:02 PM
(You could counter tommorow or something. I never rush my opponents for a counter.)

Idekal
04-25-2013, 04:10 PM
( I already have a counter in mind but a part of it might cause trouble. Could A LARGE AMOUNT of fire affect the tornado /hurricane? )

joon
04-25-2013, 05:47 PM
I don't think so. Plus, if it could, it would not work anyway, because I had my Ultima release in it, which turns it into non- elemental, meaning elemental weaknesses are a no go.

Idekal
04-25-2013, 05:52 PM
( What if I use the pressure from the fire to draw air towards me? And if this doesn't work I'll just use darkness. )

joon
04-25-2013, 06:19 PM
Well, if that would work. The hurricane is coming at you from one side, and the tornado is coming at you from the other side. With their condicting motions, I think they would put out any fire that thretened to mess with it anyway.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-25-2013, 11:42 PM
Hisana patrols the village as the Kage fights the enemy

Amazon1
04-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Anais watched the fight from the rooftop of the Karakage's building.
After a while she got bored and rose to her feet. "Chakura Sutoringo" she thought to herself, after focusing her chakra to her hands. Chakra strings appeared out of her palms. She threw one of the chakra strings on the building opposite the Karakage's office. The string stuck to the building like glue and she threw herself from the rooftop. "Not much to see here. The winner of this match was crowned before this fight even started" she thought to herself and continued to jump from building to building.

Divine Rush
04-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Divine enters the village with a hooded robe and anbu mask on as a disguise and suppresses his chakra do not be noticed

Idekal
04-26-2013, 03:33 PM
"Lightning style, water style, and fire style? I see. You made the area cold, that was pretty bold. Now watch as time unfolds." My eyes turn green. "Ultima release: Wind style: Hot tornado." Taking advantage of my opponent's cold air, and the thunder storm, the air around me turns hot and it spins around me, creating a tornado by combining with the cold air.

I make hand signs. "Wind style: Levitation." I fly out of the tornado and send it at my opponent. The tornado gets bigger and bigger with each second. I make more hand signs. "Water style: Water stream." A stream of water goes into the tornado. Since the hot air was formed with the cold air, the water will not freeze. I then make more hand signs. "Ultima release: Wind style: Great hurricane." A hurricane appears behind my opponent and both the hurricane and the tornado blend together, creating a large gust of spinning wind that sucks all the oxygen in seconds, with my opponent in the center.

I make hand signs and fly down to the ground. "Earth style: Lowered Prison." The ground below my opponent sinks 20 meters, leaving a giant hole in the ground. I then make more hand signs. "Mud style: Quicksand." The walls surrounding my opponent, turn into quicksand and begin to fill up the hole, attempting to suffacate my opponent. I make more hand signs. "Ultima release: Wind style: Super air cutter." The gust of wind dashes down to my opponent and turns into incredibly fast blades of wind. They attempt to cut up my opponent while he is in the quicksand, blocking his only way out. The winds are not normal winds. They are winds of energy, meaning that fire is no longer it's weakness.

I then make more hand signs. "This jutsu is one of my strongest ones. Treat it with the upmost respect. Ultima release: Earth style: WInd style: Star from the heavens." The stormclouds disperse and a giant rock comes from above the clouds and rushes down to my opponent, reaching him in less than seconds, as it tries to crush him. This also destroys that sphere that the lightning was feeding. Also, if it hits my opponent, it will explode massively. Having my ultima chakra inside it, fire and lightning chakra is not it's weakness. "You have no chakra natures that can block physical objects. If it's going to fast, you have no counter for it. Your KG better be able to save you. I have 20 percent of my chakra left."

The next thing Kurai seen coming at him was a tornado, It was hot but it also contained water. While this one was approaching another one was coming at him from behind. "Fine, if you want to play that way then no holding back." Kurai's eyes turn dark red and a black aura completely surrounds him and flows off of his body like smoke. It was thick and jet black, like a coating of shadows around him. "Darkness World" He mutters as an enormous amount of darkness spreads across the ground and the sky, turning the entire area and most of the village into a dark wasteland. This took a huge amount of Black chakra away from him but never the less he carried on (Black chakra is a lot more compact so you can do so much with a small amount.) . "Dark Drain" The darkness around Kurai flared out like an explosion.

It rushed out from around him and all directions, like an earthquake and Kurai as the epicenter. It clashed with the tornado which had now merged into one around Kurai. Now it would be about what could last longest. The oxygen inside the tornado or the tornado itself. The darkness wrapped around the tornado as it was being twisted, taking chakra from it bit by bit. It reduced the tornado to nothing, oxygen and chakra came flooding towards Kurai, giving him relief for a short time. But there was little time to rest as the ground from under him fell and the surrounding 'walls' turned to quicksand and came charging at him. "This is tough.., Dark Whip" Darkness wrapped around him and pulled him out of the hole, lifting him into the air. While Kurai was in mid air another attack came at him.

He put his hand in front of him and surrounding darkness formed into a defense against the winds, completely blocking them. The defense disappeared due to all the damage done to it. Landing back on the dark ground Kurai regained his bearings and noticed the Karakage used another jutsu, he claimed it would be one of his strongest jutsu. What seemed to be a meteor began to crash down from the sky, it was quick and Kurai had to think of something quick. It was big and this was obviously a problem, if the size were to be reduced then it would be less of a problem. "You've pushed me this far, no going back now. Dark Seal!" A large amount of darkness focused into a sphere between the meteor and the ground at lightning fast speeds.

While the seal was forming Kurai thought of something that would help out. Pure darkness that seeped out of his body focused on his arms, So much that the ground shook. "Dark Explosion!" Kurai said as he threw one of his fist towards the meteor. On impact with the meteor is caused an explosion big enough to slow it down and large parts of the meteor separated and spread out, away from the area and maybe going for the village. However it wasn't enough, the meteor was still too big. As it approached shock waves came off of it and tremors began. With hesitating Kurai threw the other explosive removing more of the meteor, finally the seal was ready and the meteor was at an appropriate size. The darkness sphere seemed to collide with the meteor but in wrapped around it, like a wrapper around a sweet. Keeping the meteor in mid air above our heads it began to break it down into smaller and smaller pieces, they were about the size of a house.

"Problem Averted.." He said before falling on one knee and clutching his head, covering one side of his face after using so much black chakra. "Well we're nearing the end of this fight, how do you think it will go out?" He asks buying time for him to briefly recover. "Dark Pit" The darkness beneath them would begin to put things under, from people to trees and buildings. They would be dragged into the darkness and completely black out, it would be like quicksand but a lot, lot faster. Adding on top of that the seal in the sky then disappeared and building size pieces of the meteor began to rush towards Max, as though it was being guided by the darkness.

For extra insurance Kurai used 'Body of Darkness' to turn his body into darkness ( go figure ). With the brief but somewhat challenging attack keeping the Karakage busy Kurai began to focus on collecting Dark Chakra from the shadows, Dark chakra is a step up from black chakra but could still be used in the same way. It would be used as a back up if he runs out of chakra or anything along those lines.

ZeroxNightmare
04-26-2013, 03:48 PM
(Summoning Jutsu: Text Wall no Jutsu!)

Idekal
04-26-2013, 03:50 PM
( :lol: I fear Joon's is going to be bigger, never done so much typing in my life. )

joon
04-26-2013, 06:36 PM
(I'll counter this tommorow. Or maybe at the start of the week. I'm going to be busy. But I will type alot. I think I'll type a book.:lol: )

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Anais watched the fight from the rooftop of the Karakage's building.
After a while she got bored and rose to her feet. "Chakura Sutoringo" she thought to herself, after focusing her chakra to her hands. Chakra strings appeared out of her palms. She threw one of the chakra strings on the building opposite the Karakage's office. The string stuck to the building like glue and she threw herself from the rooftop. "Not much to see here. The winner of this match was crowned before this fight even started" she thought to herself and continued to jump from building to building.

Divine enters the village with a hooded robe and anbu mask on as a disguise and suppresses his chakra do not be noticed

Hisana saw the explosion and was alarmed, she began to walk in the direction until she felt a presence in the village. she growls seeing to where to go to.

Divine Rush
04-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Divine runs along the roof tops placing paper bombs on each rooftop as he ran stops at one roof top and looks out far into the village

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-26-2013, 07:25 PM
She then feels the presence that had no chakra move on top of all of the houses, she decides to go to that presence and appears behind him. "what are you doing?" she snarles

Divine Rush
04-26-2013, 08:02 PM
divine then turns around to see his sister with mask and hood still on he jumps up and throws a barrage of explosive tags at her

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-26-2013, 08:09 PM
She quickly uses her lightning armor to a high degree to block the tags and their explosions. as the tags explode as they touch her, smoke covers the area, but soon blows away. she stands there unscathed staring at the man, "I can sense a bit of your chakra, you can't hide it completely, you seem familiar"

Divine Rush
04-26-2013, 08:13 PM
the man hand signs "Blood Style: Blood needles" he shoots a group of crystal made of blood at the girl

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-26-2013, 08:18 PM
Hisana formed signs quickly "lightning style: lightning dome!" a dome of lightning a few yards thick surrounds her. as the needles hit, they diminished away as the lightning violently burnt them. "hmm.. familiar jutsu you got there"

Divine Rush
04-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Divine turns and starts to run building to building as the bombs explode in sequence as the building in the village start to crumble

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-26-2013, 08:29 PM
"what the!" Hisana said. she looks at the man run and the houses start to explode No! she thought. she quickly moves into the house that haven't exploded yet and get out the people by making clones to spread out and do it faster. the clones brought them to the side of the village where there was no explosions in the distance. she looks at the direction to where the man is running and growls "coward!!!" she roars

Divine Rush
04-26-2013, 08:47 PM
the man then stops and turns around " im no coward " the man the throws three Shurikens at the girl the steps to the right and makes two clones to each of his sides

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-26-2013, 08:52 PM
"that voice, DIVINE you are a coward!" she yells as she sees the shuriken being thrown at her. she unsheathes her sword quickly as she uses it to deflect them. she then sees him move to the right as he makes 2 clones at his sides

Divine Rush
04-26-2013, 10:49 PM
The first clone runs up to hisana and throws a kick towards her stomach
while the other clone slides to the right of hisana and hand signs "lightning Style: Surge" a bolt of lightning travels along the ground to the right of hisana trying to catch her off guard and shock her just doing enough damage to keep her down where he could continue forward

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-26-2013, 10:56 PM
Hisana sees a clone come at her and try to land a kick in her stomach, she moves her sword to turning it to the long wide part(not the sharp blade part, but the face of it) to stop the kick pushing her a bit back as she then move back. she senses the other clone slide to the side as she feels it use chakra and release it to a jutsu that had lightning. the lightning came flowing through the ground as she smirked "no matter how you use the lightning on me it doesn't affect me.." she said as the lightning hit her, but had no affect, she used the lightning to swath herself in it instead of making her own right of the bat.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-26-2013, 11:08 PM
Grimm appears in the village. He has been tracking Zor and Alex for days... He has been to the Valley of giants and investigated. He comes tp the village and sees that it is under attack. Time to crash the party. He sees the masked ninja on a nearby rooftop, fighting Hisana.... Hmm... I guess thats the place to start.
He makes his way towards the battle.

Grimm sees the masked ninja and heads in fast. He uses Lightning Armor to enhance his movements and makes hand signs really fast. First he uses, Lightning and Earth Style: Tower of Ramuh. This justu creates a mountain of Earth. Then, practically at the same time, Grimm sends Lightning through the Earth and breaks down the jutsu made mountain from the top down. This creates a landslide that will bury the masked man. Also, the Lightning jutsu moves across the sky and creates a dome around the surrounding battle area. Anything that jumps into the air will be fried. Anything that stays on the ground will be fried AND buried.

(This of course doesn't include Hisana.)

Shisko Shi
04-26-2013, 11:47 PM
Joon you are the new Kage. Do not mess it up. Be active or give it to someone else.
No BS wars... Thats all.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-26-2013, 11:58 PM
Joon you are the new Kage. Do not mess it up. Be active or give it to someone else.
No BS wars... Thats all.
(Too bad. He said he'd be gone till the start of next week. I'll tell him if I'm here and I see him.)

Idekal
04-27-2013, 03:28 AM
(Too bad. He said he'd be gone till the start of next week. I'll tell him if I'm here and I see him.)

( Really? )

Sensing 3 chakras clashing in the village Kurai decides to male a Dark Clone to investigate. It is at the scene as fast as a 'Black Flash'.

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 03:39 AM
Anais lands on the ground and puts a hand on Hisana's shoulder "Do you need some help with this one?" she inquires.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 03:42 AM
"are you from here? if not I will need to kill you"

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 03:44 AM
"are you from here? if not I will need to kill you"

(Yes, my character is from here;). But let's say that your character doesn't know and fights her. I'm kinda in the fighting mood xP).

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 03:47 AM
(ah I see lol and you touched me, which means you get shocked since I have lightning swathed on me)

"I also advise you not to touch me for too long since I can kill you"

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 04:07 AM
(ah I see lol and you touched me, which means you get shocked since I have lightning swathed on me)

"I also advise you not to touch me for too long since I can kill you"

Anais feels something vibrate underneath her palm. She quickly pulls it away before getting electrified. "Phew, that was a close shave" she thinks to herself and jumps back. She lands ten meters from Hisana. "Well, well, well what do you know. She thinks I'm an intruder. I'll have to get close to her to tell her that she's wrong, but I'm afraid I'll get grilled by that lightning jutsu".

"Oto no kimei no jutsu!" a guttural, super sonic scream make its way out of her throat. It shatters the building in front of Hisana. Anais jumps back as flying pieces of building materials from the destroyed building come flying towards her.

Idekal
04-27-2013, 04:13 AM
The Dark clone arrives and sits on a nearby building watching the two of them fight.

joon
04-27-2013, 06:38 AM
I'm here, but I might not be able to make any counters. Just busy.

Idekal
04-27-2013, 07:57 AM
( well looks like you have a wall to make :P )

joon
04-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Gonna put everything I have into it.

joon
04-27-2013, 08:57 AM
The next thing Kurai seen coming at him was a tornado, It was hot but it also contained water. While this one was approaching another one was coming at him from behind. "Fine, if you want to play that way then no holding back." Kurai's eyes turn dark red and a black aura completely surrounds him and flows off of his body like smoke. It was thick and jet black, like a coating of shadows around him. "Darkness World" He mutters as an enormous amount of darkness spreads across the ground and the sky, turning the entire area and most of the village into a dark wasteland. This took a huge amount of Black chakra away from him but never the less he carried on (Black chakra is a lot more compact so you can do so much with a small amount.) . "Dark Drain" The darkness around Kurai flared out like an explosion.

It rushed out from around him and all directions, like an earthquake and Kurai as the epicenter. It clashed with the tornado which had now merged into one around Kurai. Now it would be about what could last longest. The oxygen inside the tornado or the tornado itself. The darkness wrapped around the tornado as it was being twisted, taking chakra from it bit by bit. It reduced the tornado to nothing, oxygen and chakra came flooding towards Kurai, giving him relief for a short time. But there was little time to rest as the ground from under him fell and the surrounding 'walls' turned to quicksand and came charging at him. "This is tough.., Dark Whip" Darkness wrapped around him and pulled him out of the hole, lifting him into the air. While Kurai was in mid air another attack came at him.

He put his hand in front of him and surrounding darkness formed into a defense against the winds, completely blocking them. The defense disappeared due to all the damage done to it. Landing back on the dark ground Kurai regained his bearings and noticed the Karakage used another jutsu, he claimed it would be one of his strongest jutsu. What seemed to be a meteor began to crash down from the sky, it was quick and Kurai had to think of something quick. It was big and this was obviously a problem, if the size were to be reduced then it would be less of a problem. "You've pushed me this far, no going back now. Dark Seal!" A large amount of darkness focused into a sphere between the meteor and the ground at lightning fast speeds.

While the seal was forming Kurai thought of something that would help out. Pure darkness that seeped out of his body focused on his arms, So much that the ground shook. "Dark Explosion!" Kurai said as he threw one of his fist towards the meteor. On impact with the meteor is caused an explosion big enough to slow it down and large parts of the meteor separated and spread out, away from the area and maybe going for the village. However it wasn't enough, the meteor was still too big. As it approached shock waves came off of it and tremors began. With hesitating Kurai threw the other explosive removing more of the meteor, finally the seal was ready and the meteor was at an appropriate size. The darkness sphere seemed to collide with the meteor but in wrapped around it, like a wrapper around a sweet. Keeping the meteor in mid air above our heads it began to break it down into smaller and smaller pieces, they were about the size of a house.

"Problem Averted.." He said before falling on one knee and clutching his head, covering one side of his face after using so much black chakra. "Well we're nearing the end of this fight, how do you think it will go out?" He asks buying time for him to briefly recover. "Dark Pit" The darkness beneath them would begin to put things under, from people to trees and buildings. They would be dragged into the darkness and completely black out, it would be like quicksand but a lot, lot faster. Adding on top of that the seal in the sky then disappeared and building size pieces of the meteor began to rush towards Max, as though it was being guided by the darkness.

For extra insurance Kurai used 'Body of Darkness' to turn his body into darkness ( go figure ). With the brief but somewhat challenging attack keeping the Karakage busy Kurai began to focus on collecting Dark Chakra from the shadows, Dark chakra is a step up from black chakra but could still be used in the same way. It would be used as a back up if he runs out of chakra or anything along those lines.

"How will this end? Hmmm. Well, I have used one of my strongest jutsu. You stoped it with great difficulty. So it seems that I'll have to get a bit more, creative." I still haven't used my spear yet. And now, would be the perfect time to take it out. I take it out and begin to spin it around after infusing chakra in it. "I like your KG because it's similar to mine. Yours is not the only one that can absorb things." I infuse ultima energy inside my spear, as it turns into a disc of ultima energy. This disc will go through anything. The reason for that, it because of the velocity, power, and the ultima energy. The ultima energy will weaken the particles in the substance and absorb it. The ultima energy will also absorb weak attacks. I make hand signs. "Wind style: Levitation." I jumped in the air and darkness began to try to pull things down under, as I begin to fly, dodging the darkness just barely. Since I'm in the air, the darkness cannot reach me. "Crisis avoided. I got a good jutsu in mind that will take care of you."

Mere pieces of the jutsu I used earlier attempt to attack me. I throw my disc at the pieces, and it rips through each and every one, absorbing the substances and weakening the particules. After a while, the pieces are no longer of existence. The disc returns to me while I'm in the air, and I grab it. The ultima energy coverts itself to chakra and refills my chakra pool to 50%. "Ok. This jutsu will use an enourmous amount of chakra. But, it should be more than enough to take care of you." I could not see my opponent, but I knew he was still here somewhere. I was a sensory ninja, so I could still sense him, and I know he didn't run away. I pinpointed his location and began to prepare for another one of my strongest jutsu.

I make hand signs. "Ultima release: Earth style: Wind style: Knights of the gravitational Ultimacia." 12 purple swords appear in front of me. The swords scatter around my opponent, keeping a distance of 50 meters from my opponent, as they begin to emit a bright light. They impale the ground and eliminate the darkness around them, as a barrier appears in the sky, connecting to each of the swords. The same barrier is made underground, creating a full barrier sphere, trapping my opponent from both parrelel worlds, meaning he can't go underground, or in the air. I clap my hands together, as the barriers begin to create a gravitational pull on the inside. Anything inside the barrier sphere will be pulled towards the barriers and have it's particles crushed by the barriers, rendering it useless. The swords, which are the conductors of the barriers, begin to shine real bright. Any chakra my opponent would use in this barrier, would be weakened. ANy weak chakra my opponent uses in the barrier, will be absorbed into the light swords. This, is all unknow to my opponent. Simply put for the barrier, it is pulling everything from all sides, meaning it will completely rip everything inside apart. I am right above the barrier, making hand signs. "Ultima style: Final release." My entire body turns green, and enhances all of my physical abilities. This also allows me to use ultima energy blasts. This will last for 3 turns. My chakra is at 5% now. But if I use the ultima energy blast, it won't count as using my chakra.

The barrier dissapears after 30 seconds and I land on the ground, with my body shining from the ultima energy, eradicating the darkness on the ground below me completely. The gravity barrier should have affected my opponent even if he was in the shadows, because of the light swords. I run over to my opponent's location and put away my spear, and take out two kunais. They turn into ultima energy blades. (Like Asuma's awakening on Storm 3.) With my body shining from the ultima energy, my opponent should be eradicated if he stays in shadow mode. I take my kunai blades, and swing them at the ground, creating an explosion of ultima energy that will cover 30 meters. I do this 4 more times, and the explosions become stronger each time, covering 5 more meters of explosion than the last. I then throw the kunai blades in the air and they point at my opponent. I make a Kamehamaha stance and thrust my arms at my opponent, shooting a large blast of ultima energy at my opponent that should blast through anything in it's path. The kunai blades shoot mini lasers at my opponent, attempting to impale him. I make hand signs and slam my hand on the ground. "SUmmoning jutsu."
http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/final-fantasy-xiii-odin-1.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=QORwpC0X7lPyBM&tbnid=8rzTHU1UjALh9M:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftechnabob.com%2Fblog%2F2010%2F01% 2F24%2Ffinal-fantasy-xiii-action-figures%2F&ei=_-Z7UcfpCsPOqwGdt4GICQ&psig=AFQjCNG6MmwVD3MQ-KG9tpnWlfRzn7Y5tA&ust=1367160959254309)
Odin appears in front of me and dashes behind my opponent. He fills his body with lightning and slashes away at his opponent, attempting to give him a deadly shock and slash him in half. I away from my opponent, keeping my distance as I don't have much chakra left. I wait for my opponent's response as Odin keeps attacking my opponent.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 11:50 AM
(That's an effective jutsu. But luckily my character has fast reflexes;))

Anais feels something vibrate underneath her palm. She quickly pulls it away before getting electrified. "Phew, that was a close shave" she thinks to herself and jumps back. She lands ten meters from Hisana. "Well, well, well what do you know. She thinks I'm an intruder. I'll have to get close to her to tell her that she's wrong, but I'm afraid I'll get grilled by that lightning jutsu".

"Oto no kimei no jutsu!" a guttural, super sonic scream make its way out of her throat. It shatters the building in front of Hisana. Anais jumps back as flying pieces of building materials from the destroyed building come flying towards her.
Hisana sighs at what she has done. "I guessed right then..." she said seeing a scream come at her. "hmm..." she said weaving signs quickly "lightning style: lightning dome" she mutters as a dome of lightning, yards thick and moving furiously, appears around her. Blocking the attack. As the scream passed, she released the jutsu, unscathed. She points her finger at her, and since she is covered with lightning, she concetrates it there and shoots it at her like a bullet, but faster. ( its mostly like a cero like in bleach) the beam of lightning that was yards in diameter, game at her closing in, hoping to burn her into ash

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 12:21 PM
Hisana sighs at what she has done. "I guessed right then..." she said seeing a scream come at her. "hmm..." she said weaving signs quickly "lightning style: lightning dome" she mutters as a dome of lightning, yards thick and moving furiously, appears around her. Blocking the attack. As the scream passed, she released the jutsu, unscathed. She points her finger at her, and since she is covered with lightning, she concetrates it there and shoots it at her like a bullet, but faster. ( its mostly like a cero like in bleach) the beam of lightning that was yards in diameter, game at her closing in, hoping to burn her into ash

"A lightning dome. Of course, I wouldn't expect anything else from a lightning user" Anais throws her head back and rolls her eyes. Before she knows it, her opponent starts launching lightning bullets at her. She instinctively makes a backflip and creates another chakra string which she attaches to the building beside her. But one of the lightning bullets manages to pierce a hole through her black catsuit, but leaves her pale skin unscathed. "Hey, that suit was new!" she snarls and bares her pearly white teeth in a shrewish manner. "Kasai ame no jutsu!" she thinks to herself and performs a hand seal with only one hand. Fire droplets start pouring down from the sky like rain.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 12:33 PM
"Heh, I don't really care you know, besides you look more like a dog then cat..." she said watching it rain fire. She sighs again as she increases the lightning level in her lightning armor to protect her. So the raining droplets or fire had no effect. She then continues to fire lightning at her like a gun
(lol, how does one get one scratch from those? It's feet wide, have you seen a cero before? Those things are big!)

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 01:17 PM
"Heh, I don't really care you know, besides you look more like a dog then cat..." she said watching it rain fire. She sighs again as she increases the lightning level in her lightning armor to protect her. So the raining droplets or fire had no effect. She then continues to fire lightning at her like a gun
(lol, how does one get one scratch from those? It's feet wide, have you seen a cero before? Those things are big!)

"Awe, only insecure people would blurt out a paltry little insult like that, little girl" Anais taunts her. She realizes that the lightning dome is impervious to mediocre attacks.

"Let's finish this child's play!" she shouts from the rooftop of the building.
Gigantic black wings start growing out of her shoulders. She shrieks in pain. This process had always been particularly painful. Her red lips are replaced by a black beak. She flies towards the lightning dome. Red zigzag-like sound waves come out of her mouth. All of the ambient buildings explode and the sky turns into a an eerie dark red color.

(Well, I never said that it actually hit her, it merely grazed her thigh. She managed to get up on the building before she became severely injured).

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 01:48 PM
(ah I see, it and its not dome anymore, its lightning armor on her body)

"oh I'm a girl huh, guess you are the old little hag that still plays dress up.." she said as she saw her transform into a bird like creature and flies at her and seeing red waves come out of her beak as the sky turned into a red color. She stares and then runs at her as well, she jumps in the air and spins viciously. Using the lightning, she spins faster while it forms around her. It soon becomes a tornado spinning at 300 mph. She moves right under her, to avoid the waves, but had something else in case it didn't work. She pours in mirw chakra, making it brighter and stronger. At the moment she can burn anything that gets in front if it, as well as shred them. Which is what she is planning to do with the tornado. She spun a bit faster, making it turn 325 mph, as she closes in

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 02:54 PM
(ah I see, it and its not dome anymore, its lightning armor on her body)

"oh I'm a girl huh, guess you are the old little hag that still plays dress up.." she said as she saw her transform into a bird like creature and flies at her and seeing red waves come out of her beak as the sky turned into a red color. She stares and then runs at her as well, she jumps in the air and spins viciously. Using the lightning, she spins faster while it forms around her. It soon becomes a tornado spinning at 300 mph. She moves right under her, to avoid the waves, but had something else in case it didn't work. She pours in mirw chakra, making it brighter and stronger. At the moment she can burn anything that gets in front if it, as well as shred them. Which is what she is planning to do with the tornado. She spun a bit faster, making it turn 325 mph, as she closes in

The lightning dome explodes. "Mission accomplished" she smirks. But her fleer fades away when she notices that her opponent is surrounded by a furiously spinning tornado. "I'm beginning to grow sick of this lightning chakra" she sighs irritably and flies backwards when Hisanna comes spinning towards her.

"Nonsense, a twenty two year old woman is hardly old in my book" she responds. She's beginning to sound ill-tempered. She transforms back into a human.

"Only one way to put an end to this battle. Let's see if she's proficient in genjutsu" she thinks to herself. "This jutsu that I'm about to throw at you is going to cut off all your senses. You won't be able to see, smell, hear, feel or taste anything. I'm about to throw you into your worst nightmare. So unless, you have a sixth sense, you're screwed little girl" she laughs scornfully.

"Sense deprivation- Kankakou Hakudatsu no jutsu" she thinks to herself, pressing her palms together with a crooked smile on her blood red lips.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 03:23 PM
Hisana smiles "oh really, then act more mature and stop playing dress up and do lives that aren't as wussy" she says angrily as her chakra level exploded to an immense level. Her lightning flung all over the place, the level of her chakra was so strong, it caused multiple shock waves all over the place, even sending continuous gusts of wind, "lightning style: lightning rage" she mutters (this is a jutsu that only works for her. it involves her feeling, making them into anger, it increases her chakra levels immensely and causes lightning to over flow out if her body, it also increases her abilities to or higher than 10 fold)and she soon roars extremely loud, sending shock waves of wind and raw chakra mixed with a bit of lightning, redirecting the supposedly jutsu coming to her back to where it came, trying to use it against her.

Hisana already in a crater she has made and yet still raging, jumps into the air where she is, appearing soon in front if her. She swings her leg at her face trying to lick her at an incredible speed with bloodlust in her eyes. The kick has lightning enveloped in it still trying to shock her as well as sending her flying out of the village grounds.

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 03:43 PM
(I used genjutsu on you. Did you break out of it?)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 03:44 PM
(I stopped it from hitting me, I redirected it back to you with gusts if chakra, lightning, and wind shock waves, plus when you use genjutsu, you can't auto hit)

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 04:14 PM
(I stopped it from hitting me, I redirected it back to you with gusts if chakra, lightning, and wind shock waves, plus when you use genjutsu, you can't auto hit)

But is that even possible? How can one dodge an attack that affects the brain? The only way you can avoid genjutsu is by breaking out of it. Your character could have:

A. Stopped the chakra flow in her body and applied a stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra (the attack you used works just fine, but you should've stopped your chakra flow before doing all that).

B. Inflict pain to herself (like Shikamaru did) so that she could bring her senses back to order.

C. She could have prevented my character from casting genjutsu on her by using some sort of mist technique.

I'm not saying that you should change your post or anything, and the ways that I proposed aren't even necessary since this isn't fully a Naruto RP (those are forbidden anyways). But my character mainly uses genjutsu, so if your character can avoid genjutsu attacks that easily, my character has no chance. But then again, maybe your character beat my character to it. She was busy talking afterall.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 04:23 PM
(You also forgot about releasing a large amount if chakra at once, which is basically what my character did to stop it from affecting her too. I never said I dodged it either, if I dodged it it say some thing like"I moved to the side avoiding the genjutsu" which I didn't do, I redirected and avoided it by releasing a large amount if chakra and shock waves with one of my KG abilities)

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 05:02 PM
(You also forgot about releasing a large amount if chakra at once, which is basically what my character did to stop it from affecting her too. I never said I dodged it either, if I dodged it it say some thing like"I moved to the side avoiding the genjutsu" which I didn't do, I redirected and avoided it by releasing a large amount if chakra and shock waves with one of my KG abilities)

Okey dokes.

Hisana smiles "oh really, then act more mature and stop playing dress up and do lives that aren't as wussy" she says angrily as her chakra level exploded to an immense level. Her lightning flung all over the place, the level of her chakra was so strong, it caused multiple shock waves all over the place, even sending continuous gusts of wind, "lightning style: lightning rage" she mutters (this is a jutsu that only works for her. it involves her feeling, making them into anger, it increases her chakra levels immensely and causes lightning to over flow out if her body, it also increases her abilities to or higher than 10 fold)and she soon roars extremely loud, sending shock waves of wind and raw chakra mixed with a bit of lightning, redirecting the supposedly jutsu coming to her back to where it came, trying to use it against her.

Hisana already in a crater she has made and yet still raging, jumps into the air where she is, appearing soon in front if her. She swings her leg at her face trying to lick her at an incredible speed with bloodlust in her eyes. The kick has lightning enveloped in it still trying to shock her as well as sending her flying out of the village grounds.

Anais dodges the kick by smoothly sinking down on the ground and attaching a chakra string to the other side of the building which throws her over there. She tries throwing ten poisoned senbons consecutively at Hisana but they get electrified by the lightning chakra and turn black. "Just like I predicted" she mutters to herself. She makes three backflips in a row to put as much distance between herself and Hisana as possible and summons an enormous black kitsune with one hand.

"Let's see how you handle the mighty Meiyo" she says and runs whilst pressing her palms together to transform into a semi-bird again. She throws herself from the rooftop when her wings have grown out of her shoulders and flies to the building opposite the building where Hisana stands.
She begins moulding heavy chakra inside her stomach and expels a black and glutinous sludge out of her mouth that takes the shape of a hand and grabs hold of Hisana's neck and lifts her ten feet above the ground.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Hisana roars angrily as she back flips back before the sludge touches her. She stood on a building that was crumbling with her on it and rips off a large chunk out if it using her strength that was enhanced more, and throws it at the sludge. She then points a finger at her, focusing lightning like before, but more dense and lethal, and shoots a giant beam at her, that quickly closes in, hoping to shock and burn her to death

Idekal
04-27-2013, 05:16 PM
"How will this end? Hmmm. Well, I have used one of my strongest jutsu. You stoped it with great difficulty. So it seems that I'll have to get a bit more, creative." I still haven't used my spear yet. And now, would be the perfect time to take it out. I take it out and begin to spin it around after infusing chakra in it. "I like your KG because it's similar to mine. Yours is not the only one that can absorb things." I infuse ultima energy inside my spear, as it turns into a disc of ultima energy. This disc will go through anything. The reason for that, it because of the velocity, power, and the ultima energy. The ultima energy will weaken the particles in the substance and absorb it. The ultima energy will also absorb weak attacks. I make hand signs. "Wind style: Levitation." I jumped in the air and darkness began to try to pull things down under, as I begin to fly, dodging the darkness just barely. Since I'm in the air, the darkness cannot reach me. "Crisis avoided. I got a good jutsu in mind that will take care of you."

Mere pieces of the jutsu I used earlier attempt to attack me. I throw my disc at the pieces, and it rips through each and every one, absorbing the substances and weakening the particules. After a while, the pieces are no longer of existence. The disc returns to me while I'm in the air, and I grab it. The ultima energy coverts itself to chakra and refills my chakra pool to 50%. "Ok. This jutsu will use an enourmous amount of chakra. But, it should be more than enough to take care of you." I could not see my opponent, but I knew he was still here somewhere. I was a sensory ninja, so I could still sense him, and I know he didn't run away. I pinpointed his location and began to prepare for another one of my strongest jutsu.

I make hand signs. "Ultima release: Earth style: Wind style: Knights of the gravitational Ultimacia." 12 purple swords appear in front of me. The swords scatter around my opponent, keeping a distance of 50 meters from my opponent, as they begin to emit a bright light. They impale the ground and eliminate the darkness around them, as a barrier appears in the sky, connecting to each of the swords. The same barrier is made underground, creating a full barrier sphere, trapping my opponent from both parrelel worlds, meaning he can't go underground, or in the air. I clap my hands together, as the barriers begin to create a gravitational pull on the inside. Anything inside the barrier sphere will be pulled towards the barriers and have it's particles crushed by the barriers, rendering it useless. The swords, which are the conductors of the barriers, begin to shine real bright. Any chakra my opponent would use in this barrier, would be weakened. ANy weak chakra my opponent uses in the barrier, will be absorbed into the light swords. This, is all unknow to my opponent. Simply put for the barrier, it is pulling everything from all sides, meaning it will completely rip everything inside apart. I am right above the barrier, making hand signs. "Ultima style: Final release." My entire body turns green, and enhances all of my physical abilities. This also allows me to use ultima energy blasts. This will last for 3 turns. My chakra is at 5% now. But if I use the ultima energy blast, it won't count as using my chakra.

The barrier dissapears after 30 seconds and I land on the ground, with my body shining from the ultima energy, eradicating the darkness on the ground below me completely. The gravity barrier should have affected my opponent even if he was in the shadows, because of the light swords. I run over to my opponent's location and put away my spear, and take out two kunais. They turn into ultima energy blades. (Like Asuma's awakening on Storm 3.) With my body shining from the ultima energy, my opponent should be eradicated if he stays in shadow mode. I take my kunai blades, and swing them at the ground, creating an explosion of ultima energy that will cover 30 meters. I do this 4 more times, and the explosions become stronger each time, covering 5 more meters of explosion than the last. I then throw the kunai blades in the air and they point at my opponent. I make a Kamehamaha stance and thrust my arms at my opponent, shooting a large blast of ultima energy at my opponent that should blast through anything in it's path. The kunai blades shoot mini lasers at my opponent, attempting to impale him. I make hand signs and slam my hand on the ground. "SUmmoning jutsu."
http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/final-fantasy-xiii-odin-1.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=QORwpC0X7lPyBM&tbnid=8rzTHU1UjALh9M:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftechnabob.com%2Fblog%2F2010%2F01% 2F24%2Ffinal-fantasy-xiii-action-figures%2F&ei=_-Z7UcfpCsPOqwGdt4GICQ&psig=AFQjCNG6MmwVD3MQ-KG9tpnWlfRzn7Y5tA&ust=1367160959254309)
Odin appears in front of me and dashes behind my opponent. He fills his body with lightning and slashes away at his opponent, attempting to give him a deadly shock and slash him in half. I away from my opponent, keeping my distance as I don't have much chakra left. I wait for my opponent's response as Odin keeps attacking my opponent.

"Creativity won't help you, you're far past the point of no return." Max then begins to levitate avoiding the darkness, or so he thought. "You do remember that you are surrounded in darkness don't you?" Soon the pieces of his earlier jutsu come flying at him but he manages to stop them, Max seemingly got stronger after that and then made a remark. In a reply Kurai said "Is that overconfidence or are you underestimating me? Either way you should't boast". While saying this swords surrounded me and a barrier appeared overhead, seeming like it was keeping me from getting out. Kurai tries to form darkness onto his hand but it was pulled towards the swords ever so slightly, Kurai was also being pulled towards it as his current body was made out of Dark chakra( Darkness isn't affected by Gravity). "So chakra huh? Pure Dark Sword." He said as a sword of Pure Darkness formed in his hand.

http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/46529/Black_Sword_by_DarkXStrike.jpg

He then surrounded the blade of the sword in free flowing darkness, straight after he slashed the air towards one of the light swords. The darkness came off in a slash shape and headed towards the sword, it was powerful enough to destroy a couple of blocks of buildings. Right behind the slash Kurai went to strike the sword right after, this must have been able to shatter it, letting Kurai break through. During this time the Karakage turned green, maybe he was angry. The barrier later disappeared and the fight continued.

Max took out two kunai's and chakra came off of them, extending their reach. He then swiped them and an explosive wave came off of them and headed towards Kurai. "That will only work if it can hit me, which i doubt it will". Kurai moves at extreme speeds to the area behind his opponent, dodging the attacks in the process. The kunai's were than thrown into the air and aimed at me. At the same time Max fired a wave of Ultima energy straight at Kurai. Kurai placed two hands on the sword and slashed down on the wave as it approached, trying to slice it into two halves which would spread out away from him. To give him extra strength Kurai switched back to his physical form. The energy had beam separated but the sword was on the verge of shattering, with cracks and chips completely covering it. But the kunai's from earlier started to fire at him, using what was left of the sword he blocked the beams. This destroyed the sword but no matter, it was no longer needed. "Looks like you're fresh out of chakra, what a pity. Summoning Jutsu!".

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/054/0/8/monster_ff_chaos_bahamut__by_jimcor-d4qpok2.jpg

Dark Bahamut blocks the lightning with darkness which Kurai had wrapped around him beforehand. He then takes to the sky and begins to transform into a stronger form.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/4/44183/1685691-8b_bahamut.jpg

While in the sky Dark Bahamut charges a devastating move, 'Mega Flare'.

( Counter done, counter attack will be done later. )

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 06:22 PM
Hisana roars angrily as she back flips back before the sludge touches her. She stood on a building that was crumbling with her on it and rips off a large chunk out if it using her strength that was enhanced more, and throws it at the sludge. She then points a finger at her, focusing lightning like before, but more dense and lethal, and shoots a giant beam at her, that quickly closes in, hoping to shock and burn her to death

The gigantic black panther roars at the top of its lungs and asserts herself before taking a gigantic leap towards Hisana. It lands near Hisana and punches an enormous hole through the rooftop of the building. "I hope she fell into it" Anais puts her sharp black spectacles on for the purpose of enhancing her vision, which is already superior to a feline's. But she can't see through explosions. She presses a small button on the side of her spectacles and zooms in. She takes them off, throws them on the ground and smashes them with her foot after she sees a yellow and electrical silhouette moving through the building."This fight turned out to be trickier than I thought" she thought to herself.

Anais eyes widen in surprise when a powerful and dazzling lightning beam is directed towards her. "Lethal indeed" she thought to herself. She had to stop it from hitting her before it put her in an early grave."This chick is really pushing me to my limits" she pants and puts her long, pitch-black hair up in a ribbon whilst sprinting towards the right side of the building, at extreme speed.

"Jikan Kainyu no jutsu- Time intervention!" she has to make hand seals with both of her hands this time. "Rat, serpent, ox, dragon". The time stops. Everything freezes. Anais falls to the ground by exhaust and pants heavily. She can't touch her opponent. She can't do anything to her. If she would be crazy enough to launch an attack at her, the attack would backfire, and that was the last thing she wanted. She only used this jutsu whenever she needed time to think. One major disadvantage with this jutsu was that it consumed a lot of chakra, and she didn't have much chakra to begin with due to the heated battle with Hisana. "Now's the time to tell her that she's been sadly mistaken. Let's hope that she doesn't go ballistic when I tell her that I'm a fellow citizen of the Village Hidden In the Sky and that I only wanted to test her abilities for the purpose of collecting information about her" she thought to herself.

She rises to her feet and releases the jutsu. Everything goes back to normal again.
"You've been mistaken!" she shouts at Hisana.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Hisana roars as she is released from the jutsu, the roar echoes throughout the village as she then runs toward her after she has spoken something. she completely ignores as her head was filled with thoughts of killing and hatred toward the woman. she quickly zooms in front of her as she concentrates yet another beam on her finger, and shoots, hoping to kill her there and now

(heh, she is like Juugo sometimes, its her bloodline :P)

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Hisana roars as she is released from the jutsu, the roar echoes throughout the village as she then runs toward her after she has spoken something. she completely ignores as her head was filled with thoughts of killing and hatred toward the woman. she quickly zooms in front of her as she concentrates yet another beam on her finger, and shoots, hoping to kill her there and now

(heh, she is like Juugo sometimes, its her bloodline :P)

Anais eyes enlarge "But I just told her...."
She flies high up in the air to avoid the attack.
"She probably didn't hear. I'm going to have to get close to her. Like that will be the easiest thing" a sarcastic voice filled the back of her mind.
"Oh, Anais, you silly girl. You're not in the same position as other shinobi would have been. You don't have to get close to people to convey a message. You have your super sonic scream" she smiles smugly to herself.

"I'm from the Village Hidden In The Sky. If you don't believe me you can ask the Karakage!" she gives out a high-pitched and piercing shriek.

(Well, your character is one hell of a hot-tempered woman:lol: xD.
Did you survive Meiyo's (the black panther's) attack?)

joon
04-27-2013, 06:58 PM
"Creativity won't help you, you're far past the point of no return." Max then begins to levitate avoiding the darkness, or so he thought. "You do remember that you are surrounded in darkness don't you?" Soon the pieces of his earlier jutsu come flying at him but he manages to stop them, Max seemingly got stronger after that and then made a remark. In a reply Kurai said "Is that overconfidence or are you underestimating me? Either way you should't boast". While saying this swords surrounded me and a barrier appeared overhead, seeming like it was keeping me from getting out. Kurai tries to form darkness onto his hand but it was pulled towards the swords ever so slightly, Kurai was also being pulled towards it as his current body was made out of Dark chakra( Darkness isn't affected by Gravity). "So chakra huh? Pure Dark Sword." He said as a sword of Pure Darkness formed in his hand.

http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/46529/Black_Sword_by_DarkXStrike.jpg

He then surrounded the blade of the sword in free flowing darkness, straight after he slashed the air towards one of the light swords. The darkness came off in a slash shape and headed towards the sword, it was powerful enough to destroy a couple of blocks of buildings. Right behind the slash Kurai went to strike the sword right after, this must have been able to shatter it, letting Kurai break through. During this time the Karakage turned green, maybe he was angry. The barrier later disappeared and the fight continued.

Max took out two kunai's and chakra came off of them, extending their reach. He then swiped them and an explosive wave came off of them and headed towards Kurai. "That will only work if it can hit me, which i doubt it will". Kurai moves at extreme speeds to the area behind his opponent, dodging the attacks in the process. The kunai's were than thrown into the air and aimed at me. At the same time Max fired a wave of Ultima energy straight at Kurai. Kurai placed two hands on the sword and slashed down on the wave as it approached, trying to slice it into two halves which would spread out away from him. To give him extra strength Kurai switched back to his physical form. The energy had beam separated but the sword was on the verge of shattering, with cracks and chips completely covering it. But the kunai's from earlier started to fire at him, using what was left of the sword he blocked the beams. This destroyed the sword but no matter, it was no longer needed. "Looks like you're fresh out of chakra, what a pity. Summoning Jutsu!".

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/054/0/8/monster_ff_chaos_bahamut__by_jimcor-d4qpok2.jpg

Dark Bahamut blocks the lightning with darkness which Kurai had wrapped around him beforehand. He then takes to the sky and begins to transform into a stronger form.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/4/44183/1685691-8b_bahamut.jpg

While in the sky Dark Bahamut charges a devastating move, 'Mega Flare'.

( Counter done, counter attack will be done later. )
With the swords, the light would stop the darkness. I said the swords were shining and they eradicated the darkness around them, making that dark attack useless.

Idekal
04-27-2013, 07:00 PM
( Extremely higher level of darkness, like if fire is hot enough then it won't be affected by water. )

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 07:07 PM
post made by Amazon1
The gigantic black panther roars at the top of its lungs and asserts herself before taking a gigantic leap towards Hisana. It lands near Hisana and punches an enormous hole through the rooftop of the building. "I hope she fell into it" Anais puts her sharp black spectacles on for the purpose of enhancing her vision, which is already superior to a feline's. But she can't see through explosions. She presses a small button on the side of her spectacles and zooms in. She takes them off, throws them on the ground and smashes them with her foot after she sees a yellow and electrical silhouette moving through the building."This fight turned out to be trickier than I thought" she thought to herself.

(you cc my character to survive, so then its a yes.)

Hisana growls loudly looking at her "all lies!"

joon
04-27-2013, 07:11 PM
( Extremely higher level of darkness, like if fire is hot enough then it won't be affected by water. )
One more thing: Moving behind me won't dodge a explosion. You're dead.

Idekal
04-27-2013, 07:16 PM
( If I'm in front of you, and you shoot in front of you, I go behind you

A: I dodged

B: We are both dead )

joon
04-27-2013, 07:17 PM
No. It's a explosion of ultima energy. Explosions always attack in a radius, not a straight line. It's a ultima explosion, so I'm safe.

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 07:20 PM
(you cc my character to survive, so then its a yes.)

Hisana growls loudly looking at her "all lies!"

(I just kinda assumed that your character survived since you didn't write anything when the panther attacked you in the first post that I mentioned her. But it's ok.)

Anais transforms back into a human and lands ten feet from the place where Hisana is standing. She seemed to have retracted her lightning jutsu. Anais moves slowly and cautiously towards Hisana, like a vigilant cat.

"I'm telling you the truth, I swear. We can go up to the Karakage's building and ask him when he's done with his battle, if you want. I only wanted to test your abilities to collect information about you. You're far from the only one who has had this happening to you. I test everyone" she reveals.

Idekal
04-27-2013, 07:20 PM
( That's like saying if you set fire to the ground you're standing on, you won't get burned. I had this discussion with another member about you own attacks hurting you. If Sasuke amaterasu'd himself he would still get hurt. )

joon
04-27-2013, 07:21 PM
(It's not about that. I'll continue this tommorow. I have to go. But anyway, it's my attack, and I say it does not hurt me.)

Idekal
04-27-2013, 07:22 PM
( Fine all my attacks make the world end :P )

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 07:25 PM
(I just kinda assumed that your character survived since you didn't write anything when the panther attacked you in the first post that I mentioned her. But it's ok.)

Anais transforms back into a human and lands ten feet from the place where Hisana is standing. She seemed to have retracted her lightning jutsu. Anais moves slowly and cautiously towards Hisana, like a vigilant cat.

"I'm telling you the truth, I swear. We can go up to the Karakage's building and ask him when he's done with his battle, if you want. I only wanted to test your abilities to collect information about you. You're far from the only one who has had this happening to you. I test everyone" she reveals.

"then why do stuff do the village" she growls as her lightning spiked up again

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 07:46 PM
"then why do stuff do the village" she growls as her lightning spiked up again

Anais blinks a few times "That's a long story. And I'm not sure you'd understand...or like it very much" she explains in a hesitative manner.

"Now let's get out of here before the Karakage catches us. I don't know about you, but I don't feel like being scolded and having to pay a large sum of money for all the buildings that have been destroyed during our fight"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 07:49 PM
"if you did it for vulgar reason I have no choice but to kill you" she snarled

ZeroxNightmare
04-27-2013, 07:55 PM
(Rage Mode no jutsu!)

(I had to do it =P Are you guys still not letting people in?)

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 08:08 PM
"if you did it for vulgar reason I have no choice but to kill you" she snarled

"No" she tells her truthfully. She didn't feel like telling her that she had a sneaky and curious nature, and that she also enjoyed fighting shinobi with different skills whilst collecting information about them. It was one of her hobbies.

"Well, I'm out of here. You can either join me or stay and continue being paranoid" she says and shrugs "Your choice"
She starts walking out of the village "Shi Shisen no jutsu- Four eyes jutsu" she whispers to herself and makes one single hand seal with both of her hands "ox".Two extra eyes appear on the back of her head, safely concealed by her hair, in case Hisana would attack her from behind.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 08:12 PM
Hisana stays looking at her angrily until she got to a distance, the jutsu took a toll on her since she wasn't used to this happening too much or for too long. she lands on her butt panting

Amazon1
04-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Hisana stays looking at her angrily until she got to a distance, the jutsu took a toll on her since she wasn't used to this happening too much or for too long. she lands on her butt panting

"Such an irreconcilable and rigorous girl" Anais thought to herself and shook her head. "Let's see where my curiosity takes me this time"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 08:27 PM
"well then, most of this damage came from divine.... al least I got out the villagers"

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 08:29 PM
(i should bomb the village for fun.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 08:31 PM
(NO or i'll whoop you assss)

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 08:33 PM
(You have very little chakra.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 08:34 PM
(all I need to do is use a bit to make a storm cloud, eat lightning, and ta dah!!)

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 08:36 PM
(im good for a fight. but unfortunally i dont want to drag oasis into it.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 08:37 PM
(lol, what happened to out spar battle thread? I responded but not you)

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 08:38 PM
(Oh really? theres also the thing is i got a new power and i want to use it,)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 08:41 PM
(ah I see, well want me to bump the thread to the fight? or do you want someone to judge it and make a new one?)

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 08:43 PM
(ill make one last reply and have someone judge i think. then start a new one.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 08:43 PM
(ah okays)

Greenrust
04-27-2013, 08:48 PM
(im too lazy to find the thread... find it for me XD)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-27-2013, 08:55 PM
(lol here--- http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=129500)

Idekal
04-28-2013, 03:27 AM
( Fine all my attacks make the world end :P )

(Anyway I moved to an area behind you, could but 50M, could be 100M. And if I'm STILL in the range of your bs attack then I'll just go further back. Its not like I said how far away I was. )

The dark clone from earlier had collected more dark chakra and then disappeared, giving all the chakra back to Kurai.

joon
04-28-2013, 07:02 AM
( Fine all my attacks make the world end :P ) That's not what I meant and you know it...............

(Rage Mode no jutsu!)

(I had to do it =P Are you guys still not letting people in?)As the new kage, I'm gonna start letting people in.

(Anyway I moved to an area behind you, could but 50M, could be 100M. And if I'm STILL in the range of your bs attack then I'll just go further back. Its not like I said how far away I was. )

The dark clone from earlier had collected more dark chakra and then disappeared, giving all the chakra back to Kurai.

(No. You did not state, so you die. I stated the distance and you should not be able to move that fast in so little time. This battle is over.)

Idekal
04-28-2013, 07:30 AM
( You never stated that you weren't affected by your own explosions.

He's got the nickname 'Black Flash' for a reason, cause he is like the yellow flash.

Why does EVERY attack you do result in an instant kill?

Edit: I could just put a darkness dome around the explosion and absorb/contain it. Job done. )

joon
04-28-2013, 07:33 AM
( You never stated that you weren't affected by your own explosions.

He's got the nickname 'Black Flash' for a reason, cause he is like the yellow flash.

Why does EVERY attack you do result in an instant kill?

Edit: I could just put a darkness dome around the explosion and absorb/contain it. Job done. )

It's ultima energy, I'm wraped in Ultima energy, what do you expect?:lol:

So you can teleport? You can run 50 meters away in a matter of a second?

That's how it's supposed to be. :lol:

So it can block explosions on that level? Pulled the shiit straight from the bull.

Idekal
04-28-2013, 08:35 AM
( ehh just wanted to see it stated beforehand

Nope, kcm mode fast :D

I'll kill everyone with a piece of grass

The pure darkness that overpowered light? You didn't think I would use regular darkness did you?)

joon
04-28-2013, 11:22 AM
( ehh just wanted to see it stated beforehand

Nope, kcm mode fast :D

I'll kill everyone with a piece of grass

The pure darkness that overpowered light? You didn't think I would use regular darkness did you?)
K.

Hax.

K

Don't matter. I'm tired of everyone using darkness and making it to be invincable.

Idekal
04-28-2013, 11:38 AM
(Well not that fast but obviously fast

Everyone using darkness? And trust me it is no where near invincible)

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 11:39 AM
(i kind of wonder how you counter darkness and light with regular 5 elements?)

Idekal
04-28-2013, 11:41 AM
( Just use a VERY High powered attack on them, They have no real strength or weaknesses so there's that. )

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 11:43 AM
(so what makes them good is that they have no elemental weakness i see.)

Idekal
04-28-2013, 11:57 AM
( Indeed, But they can't overpower anything.

Water > Fire
Darkness = Water
Darkness = Fire )

Greenrust
04-28-2013, 12:01 PM
(i see, its a decent trade. no weaknesses for no extra strength.)

joon
04-28-2013, 06:20 PM
(Darkness is the absence of light, so light should counter darkness no matter what. You are not the only person I have fought who has used darkness. But it does not matter. It should not be able to block those repeated explosions. But you know what, I don't care anymore. You attacking the kage is a bad choice on your part and you might even be exiled from your village. So, I don't know. Go back to your village. You being here is a waste of time for both of us because I don't feel like arguing anymore. You said my post was BS, but yours was, because an explosion cannot be dodged by simply going behind me. You failed to say the distance, and you lose. Simple as that. This was not a cannon fight, it was a real fight. You loss. That's all there is too it.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-28-2013, 07:04 PM
Hisana sighs as she got a enough rest and got most of her chakra back. she got up and thought a bit. I think it's time to get out my old friend... she thought as she puts her hand on her sword, putting it between the guard and the sheath, and lift it up a bit. she cuts her thumb with the part of the blade that was out and closed it as soon as she began to bleed from the cut. she bent down, slamming her hand gently on the ground, as a formula appears and a bit of smoke appears and then clears, revealing her
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/picture.php?albumid=801&pictureid=6557

the wolf stood and howls as she was summoned. she quickly turns to Hisana and wags her tail quickly as she ran toward her and jumping on her. "how are youuu Rena!" Hisana said happily as she rubs Rena's head. Rena got down and ran in circles from joy. "lets go for a walk, how about it" Hisana asked Rena. Rena howled in approval jumping about as Hisana began to walk around

joon
04-28-2013, 07:42 PM
The battle was over. I brushed myself off and headed back for the village, leaving the dead body to rot. "You can't hope to compete against the Karakage." I went back to my village and sat in my seat. I prepared my scrolls and skills for another day.

Idekal
04-29-2013, 12:31 AM
( yeah yeah sure you failed to specify the explosions wouldn't hurt you, that is what I am saying is bs. Why not just stand still and keep using the explosions so no one can get to you, and because you're standing still you get nature chakra. So not had.

Oh and that other darkness user; It was ME on another account.

As for me being 'dead'...)

"I'll leave you with a little gift". Kurai jumps on the back of his Dark Bahamut and it fires a Megaflare at the village. They both then leave.

(Another thing I hate is when people continue on like they are always right, even when they are still 'discussing' the problem. I'm not dead, I'm not arguing anymore and I'm going to use your logic in everything. Oh and the darkness thing, go tell it to Blackbeard.

joon
04-29-2013, 06:05 AM
( yeah yeah sure you failed to specify the explosions wouldn't hurt you, that is what I am saying is bs. Why not just stand still and keep using the explosions so no one can get to you, and because you're standing still you get nature chakra. So not had.

Oh and that other darkness user; It was ME on another account.

As for me being 'dead'...)

"I'll leave you with a little gift". Kurai jumps on the back of his Dark Bahamut and it fires a Megaflare at the village. They both then leave.

(Another thing I hate is when people continue on like they are always right, even when they are still 'discussing' the problem. I'm not dead, I'm not arguing anymore and I'm going to use your logic in everything. Oh and the darkness thing, go tell it to Blackbeard.

(No. You're dead. If I'm wraped in Ultima, and I use an Ultima explosion, I'm not going to be affected. No one, I mean No one, gets affected by their own explosions when using a move with them as the base of it. No. Shisko was a darkness user too. I already know you're an alt of spectrual. Bahamut did not fire that because you're dead. You failed to counter the explosion correctly and you lost. Now you can ethier make another character, or I get a judge in here. It was BS when you went behind me to dodge an explosion. You died. )

Idekal
04-29-2013, 08:00 AM
( Go get a judge, you can clearly dodge an explosion. )

Nauto of Suburbia
04-29-2013, 01:53 PM
(I suppose Divine hasn't come back to do whatever he was trying to do?)

Idekal
04-29-2013, 04:01 PM
( Still hasn't :/ )

joon
04-29-2013, 07:14 PM
( Go get a judge, you can clearly dodge an explosion. )
( But you never did. You just said you moved behind me. You never said how far. I said it was an explosion of ultima energy. It's not gonna affect me if I'm in the center of the explosion, and it's not going to affect me because I have it all around my body. You did not. You should be dead. But you don't want to admit it. You're talking bullshiit.

You can ethier do one of the two. Go away and act like this never happened and don't come back for both of our sakes, or admit you died.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-29-2013, 07:16 PM
( But you never did. You just said you moved behind me. You never said how far. I said it was an explosion of ultima energy. It's not gonna affect me if I'm in the center of the explosion, and it's not going to affect me because I have it all around my body. You did not. You should be dead. But you don't want to admit it. You're talking bullshiit.

You can ethier do one of the two. Go away and act like this never happened and don't come back for both of our sakes, or admit you died.
(Have to admit I'm with Joon on this... Its whats logical.)

Pool
04-29-2013, 07:27 PM
So what I'm getting out of this is that he walked behind Joon to dodge an explosion. But the explosion was all around Joon? If this is the case, Joon wins.

Idekal
04-30-2013, 12:56 AM
I said area behind him, not right behind him. Now I don't think/he didn't state the blast radius, if I were to give a statement about how far away I was from him then he could just say I was still in range. I'm not exactly going to breathe down the neck of a creeper now am I?

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1260971/82344530.png

joon
04-30-2013, 06:20 PM
I did state the blast radius. You did not state how far you were behind me. 100000000 things are behind me besides you and they all stated how far away they were. But you didn't. That's not fair.:lol:
I said the blast radius was 30 meters and I smash the ground like, 4 more times and the radius gets 5 more meters bigger each time I smash it. Bad reading/ memory on your part. Don't make it like I created the problem.

Idekal
05-01-2013, 12:54 AM
In all honesty I kinda remember reading that, bravo to bad reading. :lol: .But to me when you say it covered 30M is where I thought 30M in front of you. Like throwing a kunai and it would cover 30M, that's what I thought it was like.

But back to the speed thing. Ninjas can casually disappear from eyesight and in the anime their speed is downplayed. Using this and that Husain Bolt can run 100M in less than 10 seconds kinda puts my dodging to be quite slow, that is if I can't get 30M+ in a couple of seconds.

Shisko Shi
05-01-2013, 02:32 AM
Not sure what you guys not... But 55 meters even 30 meters is VERY short.... Not big at all.

http://wodumedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/A-tremendous-sinkhole-caused-by-the-heavy-rains-of-Tropical-Storm-Agatha-in-Guatemala-City-was-estimated-to-be-30-meters-wide-and-over-60-meters-deep.-As-the-sinkhole-formed-it-swallowed-a-clothing-factory-about-three-miles-from-650x472.jpg (http://wodumedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/A-tremendous-sinkhole-caused-by-the-heavy-rains-of-Tropical-Storm-Agatha-in-Guatemala-City-was-estimated-to-be-30-meters-wide-and-over-60-meters-deep.-As-the-sinkhole-formed-it-swallowed-a-clothing-factory-about-three-miles-from-960x698.jpg)

That is a 30 meter WIDE hole..... Not sure why everyone is using meters when they are really not big. Might as well use yards because 30 meters is close to 30 yards. (Not exact but close)

joon
05-01-2013, 09:08 AM
In all honesty I kinda remember reading that, bravo to bad reading. :lol: .But to me when you say it covered 30M is where I thought 30M in front of you. Like throwing a kunai and it would cover 30M, that's what I thought it was like.

But back to the speed thing. Ninjas can casually disappear from eyesight and in the anime their speed is downplayed. Using this and that Husain Bolt can run 100M in less than 10 seconds kinda puts my dodging to be quite slow, that is if I can't get 30M+ in a couple of seconds.
I know. But you didn't put that in your counter. You just said that you moved behind me. That's all I'm saying. If you would have said a distance, I would have gladly countered your move because it would have been legit.

joon
05-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Not sure what you guys not... But 55 meters even 30 meters is VERY short.... Not big at all.

http://wodumedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/A-tremendous-sinkhole-caused-by-the-heavy-rains-of-Tropical-Storm-Agatha-in-Guatemala-City-was-estimated-to-be-30-meters-wide-and-over-60-meters-deep.-As-the-sinkhole-formed-it-swallowed-a-clothing-factory-about-three-miles-from-650x472.jpg (http://wodumedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/A-tremendous-sinkhole-caused-by-the-heavy-rains-of-Tropical-Storm-Agatha-in-Guatemala-City-was-estimated-to-be-30-meters-wide-and-over-60-meters-deep.-As-the-sinkhole-formed-it-swallowed-a-clothing-factory-about-three-miles-from-960x698.jpg)

That is a 30 meter WIDE hole..... Not sure why everyone is using meters when they are really not big. Might as well use yards because 30 meters is close to 30 yards. (Not exact but close)
What would be a standard type of mesurement?

Idekal
05-01-2013, 09:23 AM
I know. But you didn't put that in your counter. You just said that you moved behind me. That's all I'm saying. If you would have said a distance, I would have gladly countered your move because it would have been legit.

Well its not like i am going to let myself get hit on purpose. You stated 30m and i stated i dodged it, implying that i was 30m+ away AND behind you.

joon
05-01-2013, 09:41 AM
No. You just said you moved behind me. It being an explosion, it will cover around me, still hitting you, whether you wanted to happen that way or not, you still should have stated how far away you moved away.

Idekal
05-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Area behind you, and no i'm not trying to repeat the argument. Say you dodge an attack by 'going to the left' of it. If you don't go far enough you still get hit, but nobody is even concerned about stuff like that (in plenty of fights). Mine should be the same principle, if i say i dodge it then bam, i dodge it.

Unless you wanted a 100% descriptive fight (where we would both be dead) then i should be fine.

joon
05-01-2013, 10:14 AM
No. Because this is different. It's an explosion. You said you moved behind me but you never said away from the explosion. You never stated how far away you moved behind me. I stated my explosion's length and you stated nothing. It does not have to be descriptive, it just has to make sense. If you say you move behind me, and an explosion is around me, I'm gonna think that you moved behind me because that's what you put there. You loss. Pool even came and judged it saying that you lost. I got the judge and you keep argueing. Now, I could always go get another one because you're getting on my nerves.

Idekal
05-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Kurai moves at extreme speeds to the area behind his opponent, dodging the attacks in the process.

No. Because this is different. It's an explosion. You said you moved behind me but you never said away from the explosion. You never stated how far away you moved behind me. I stated my explosion's length and you stated nothing. It does not have to be descriptive, it just has to make sense. If you say you move behind me, and an explosion is around me, I'm gonna think that you moved behind me because that's what you put there. You loss. Pool even came and judged it saying that you lost. I got the judge and you keep argueing. Now, I could always go get another one because you're getting on my nerves.

That's all i'm saying, arguing any longer would be pointless. I can't seem to get what i'm actually saying across. Pool himself said "So what I'm getting out of this is that he walked behind Joon to dodge an explosion. But the explosion was all around Joon? If this is the case, Joon wins." Except i did't walk or go right behind you. He did't see it all.

Now that's it, I'm out.

Nauto of Suburbia
05-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Grimm leaves the village. His attacker has mysteriously disappeared...

joon
05-01-2013, 03:22 PM
That's all i'm saying, arguing any longer would be pointless. I can't seem to get what i'm actually saying across. Pool himself said "So what I'm getting out of this is that he walked behind Joon to dodge an explosion. But the explosion was all around Joon? If this is the case, Joon wins." Except i did't walk or go right behind you. He did't see it all.

Now that's it, I'm out.
You still didn't state how far away. You still died. Going behind me would be like staying in front of me so no. It's still invalid. I don't even know why people try to dodge explosions. Don't come near the sky again until you know how to counter correctly.

Idekal
05-01-2013, 03:25 PM
You really love to downplay don't you, with your undodgeable 1 hit kill explosions and all.

joon
05-01-2013, 03:29 PM
That's how you're supposed to fight. Every attack is supposed to be able to kill. It's not undodgable, you just did'nt state that you went far enough to dodge it. And who said you had to dodge it. If I were you, I would use that invincible shadow chakra you were using up until now. There are more than 100 ways to counter that move. It's just a matter of picking which one.

AeoKyn
05-01-2013, 03:29 PM
( Not saying it would be easy but on behalf of piccilo, dodging an explosion would be very appropriate. also if every attack is given extreme power to kill, wouldn't you drain chakra quickly? granted you guys are probably not that many moves in. Realizing how stupid that sounded after i said it.)

joon
05-01-2013, 03:30 PM
(If you're talking about piccalo from DBZ, that's a terrible example. He blew up the moon.)

AeoKyn
05-01-2013, 03:32 PM
(piccilo from tfs dbz abridged more specifically.)

joon
05-01-2013, 03:33 PM
(Well, his speed was better than anyone elses could even get in Narutoverse. He's practically a god.)

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 03:34 PM
(Its very hard to dodge a explosion. There are however dozens of ways to block a explosion or lesson its affects. Joon didn't make the mistake here, you did. Also every move usally can kill unless its made to improve you or your ally's.)

AeoKyn
05-01-2013, 03:35 PM
(was just referring to the running joke in Tfs abridged =P. I'm going to stop cluttering your village now, just kinda wanted to pop in for a minute, say hello, rip off a joke you know, standard weekday.)

joon
05-01-2013, 03:37 PM
(Its very hard to dodge a explosion. There are however dozens of ways to block a explosion or lesson its affects. Joon didn't make the mistake here, you did. Also every move usally can kill unless its made to improve you or your ally's.)^

(was just referring to the running joke in Tfs abridged =P. I'm going to stop cluttering your village now, just kinda wanted to pop in for a minute, say hello, rip off a joke you know, standard weekday.)
(I'm sorry. I'm just a bit pissed because no matter what I say, he does not comprehend it. I get what you mean though. I watched it too. It's funny. =) )

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 03:49 PM
(By the way joon I'm bored and I want to develope some battle skills, mind sparing with me?)

joon
05-01-2013, 03:50 PM
(By the way joon I'm bored and I want to develope some battle skills, mind sparing with me?)
( As long as you don't try to dodge an explosion. :lol: jk

Sure. Want me to make the thread?)

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 03:52 PM
(Ya you go first, I always seem to do better going second. Also I don't want it to last forever so limit it to a respectable number of turns.)

joon
05-01-2013, 03:53 PM
(5 turns should be good. It will be a non- canon fight.)

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 03:54 PM
(Ya that works, I just want to practice not die if I slip up :P)

joon
05-01-2013, 04:11 PM
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost.php?p=6615082&postcount=473

Putting this here, showing the character sheet of the kage of this village that has been slightly upgraded.

Idekal
05-01-2013, 04:22 PM
( Not saying it would be easy but on behalf of piccilo, dodging an explosion would be very appropriate. also if every attack is given extreme power to kill, wouldn't you drain chakra quickly? granted you guys are probably not that many moves in. Realizing how stupid that sounded after i said it.)
You legend.

http://i.qkme.me/3ob4np.jpg

As for 'dodging explosions' its all over Hollywood and anime. Stating that I dodged it should be enough. You don't say you dodged a kunai swipe by ducking 32.174cm now do you? No you just dodge it.

joon
05-01-2013, 06:34 PM
You legend.

http://i.qkme.me/3ob4np.jpg

As for 'dodging explosions' its all over Hollywood and anime. Stating that I dodged it should be enough. You don't say you dodged a kunai swipe by ducking 32.174cm now do you? No you just dodge it.
You remind me of someone who I have to tell the same thing to 100 times and I have to supersize it. Tsk Tsk.

This is an explosion. Not a kunai attack, not a gunshot. It is an explosion. The stuff in hollywood and other anime have their own ways of dodging it but like I said, it was an explosion of 30 meters, then 35, then 40, then 45, then 50. Like I said, you failed to say the distance behind me, reguarding the EXPLOSION.

That's all man. More people came in and said the same thing to you, I got a judge like you said, and I keep saying the same thing over and over. You won't comprehend anything. The explosions in movies and other anime dodge them or block them in ways that words probably can't describe. But since you failed to do even that much, you died. Everyone else came in here and said the same thing. You're the only one in disagreement, which is understandable because you don't want your character to die. But you should have though about that before taking on a village. Now what we can do, is you go make a thread, and we'll start over. But as of now, your character is dead.

Shisko Shi
05-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Joon you know I made you Kage right?

joon
05-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Yeah, I know. He attacked the Kage. And the village. But anyway, his character should be dead......... I'm tired of argueing.
I added some stuff to my character file, since I'm Kage.

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 07:03 PM
(This is kind of your fault Idekal, if you wanted to fight him why did you do it in a canon fight -_-)

joon
05-01-2013, 07:05 PM
(Overconfidence? :lol: )

Greenrust
05-01-2013, 07:06 PM
(I challenged him non-canon because if I screw up once in a canon fight I would be screwed. And I'm not good enough yet not to screw up everyonce in a while.)

Idekal
05-01-2013, 10:34 PM
( Well why not? If everybody does non-canon then nothing happens. I win and I had potentially had the sky village under my grasp. I lose and well, you've seen what happened )

Nauto of Suburbia
05-01-2013, 10:42 PM
(True. But thats the risk we all take. As wannabe BAs. Its fun to find fantastical ways to kill each other for fun.... Until someone gets hurt, or killed. At which point the arguing tends to commence. And then the REAL battle starts. Then the fatigue sets in. AND THEN... It really gets old. the thread becomes a dump-site for argumentitive posts.)

Idekal
05-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Exactly, and as I said before I'm out.

Also Joon, I could use my 'indestructible shadows' as they would take time to make. I didn't really have anything to block with so I could only dodge. So I stated I dodged.

Don't reply back now seeing as its 'over'.

Noctis Arashi
05-03-2013, 11:38 AM
D: Yeah, that's cool. I'm not too active these days.

Just keep me a part of the Sky Village. I don't know how active I'm gonna be lately, I'm having all sorts of issues IRL so it's kinda difficult. Once I get myself together and feeling better, I'll be back and more active. I just got a new computer, so that should help too.

Sephiroth
05-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Do you mind if I give the op to joon noctis?

joon
05-03-2013, 02:59 PM
You could and then you could just switch it back. I'll gladly give him the position of Kage back when he comes back.

Noctis Arashi
05-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Go for it. Just make me the Legend of the First Karakage.

joon
05-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Got the 1000th post. I win.