PDA

View Full Version : The Village Hidden in the Sky

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Raiden
04-09-2013, 08:58 PM
"not a lapdog..."she mumbles
Rock: Hisana, realized the Karakage is still fighting and has not returned.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-09-2013, 09:00 PM
"have you heard leave a message at the beep? that's what I am going to do but with a piece of paper! and that paper will end up with him reading it!!" she yells

Raiden
04-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Rock: What's exactly going to happen once He reads that note?

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-09-2013, 09:03 PM
"big trouble maybe!!"

Raiden
04-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Rock: Why, all I did was hire someone to do a job, I'd sent you but I have no power to do so.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-09-2013, 09:08 PM
Hisana leaves a note somewhere hidden so no one finds it until the kage comes back. "whats the mission for anyways?"

Raiden
04-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Rock: To kill my opposition in the upcoming war. Now keep it to your self, I'm making this war easier for all of Sky.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-09-2013, 09:12 PM
"hmmmm....." <.< she walks away

Noctis Arashi
04-09-2013, 10:20 PM
(Although literally, what? I don't need the war easier. I basically have it won as it is.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-09-2013, 10:21 PM
(LOL XD *bows before noctis*)

Greenrust
04-09-2013, 10:25 PM
(I saw Noctis paragraph vs shisko and I am scared shitless. Thank god my contract puts me on your side.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-09-2013, 10:26 PM
(lol, noctis can you be my forum dad XD you are cool :D)

Raiden
04-09-2013, 10:26 PM
(Although literally, what? I don't need the war easier. I basically have it won as it is.)
(It's not really going to make it easy, Rock is just Fodder, adds drama to the war)

Noctis Arashi
04-09-2013, 10:27 PM
(I laugh at you two. Raiden and you. You two operate in the shadows. Having your own hidden agenda, thinking yourselves clever. However, call me paranoid. But even being secretive is enough for me to consider you a threat. Do not think yourselves safe, even if you try to butter me up. Ok? :) )

@NTB YESSSSSS.

Greenrust
04-09-2013, 10:28 PM
(We are secrictive and at some point I became raidens assassin lol.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
(but I was spying and I know what happening XD I made a note for the kage to, but haven't given it to him since he isn't here atm saying about what she has heard but idk)

Noctis Arashi
04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
(Noctis don't take no bawl sheet. Noctis smash.)

Raiden
04-09-2013, 10:33 PM
(I laugh at you two. Raiden and you. You two operate in the shadows. Having your own hidden agenda, thinking yourselves clever. However, call me paranoid. But even being secretive is enough for me to consider you a threat. Do not think yourselves safe, even if you try to butter me up. Ok? :) )

@NTB YESSSSSS.
(I'm not buttering you up at all, if GreenRust fallows the good path of the story, you won't be happy at the end result, anyways, this mission is done in the shadows, you don't have enough proof it was my organization that did it, thank you for the complement ;))

Noctis Arashi
04-09-2013, 10:35 PM
("Story". Implying you run anything but yourself. Chances are, the moment you attempt to make a public move, I'll just kill you. Story elements or not.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-09-2013, 10:37 PM
(I'm not buttering you up at all, if GreenRust fallows the good path of the story, you won't be happy at the end result, anyways, this mission is done in the shadows, you don't have enough proof it was my organization that did it, thank you for the complement ;))

(not technically, my character heard your little chat, she has a habit of spying :3)
(that a yes noctis :3)

Raiden
04-09-2013, 10:38 PM
(Nah, I'll do most of the killing :D)

Noctis Arashi
04-09-2013, 10:41 PM
(Yeah yeah. Blah blah blah. I'm gonna keel u I'm da beeeest. Blah bloo bleep boop.)

Greenrust
04-09-2013, 10:45 PM
Walks back into the inn. "Ai I have returned."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Hisana feels the mans chakra come in again and she listens again

Noctis Arashi
04-09-2013, 11:28 PM
[Shinobi of the village. Lock it up tight please. No one is to enter the village without express permission. Until I come back from my fight. Anyone who enters the village is to be attacked on sight. -Noctis Arashi, Karakage]

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-09-2013, 11:31 PM
(okie dokies, I haz been doin this but they don't do as I say, maybe I am too soft)

Hisana sits on a building listening and sensing every chakra that is in the village to secure the area

Noctis Arashi
04-09-2013, 11:32 PM
(No words. No warnings. Signs outside village say no go or murdery death times. They enter the village, attack on sight.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-09-2013, 11:34 PM
(lol yes sir! maybe I can make a force field.....)

joon
04-10-2013, 04:41 AM
I walk towards the gate and sit down, waiting for anyone who is stupid enough to try to pass. I also have some food with me in case I get hungry.

Greenrust
04-10-2013, 06:26 AM
(Lol killed on sight!)

ZeroxNightmare
04-10-2013, 03:20 PM
(No. He is a Sky ninja. Just gonna, go before I get killed on site.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-10-2013, 03:27 PM
(grrrrrr x3)
Hisana keeps scanning the areas chakras

Noctis Arashi
04-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Seina walks around the kage's office, worried. "Ohh, I really hope he's ok..."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Hisana weaves signs for practice

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-10-2013, 06:34 PM
(I don't think that's the kage...)

joon
04-10-2013, 06:36 PM
(Whoops. :lol:)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-10-2013, 06:36 PM
(kage is fighting with the other kage, this is another person walking around the kage office but not him)
EDIT: (lol yeah you see now XD)

Nauto of Suburbia
04-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Cloud gets up and decides to leave the village and head for his cave. Time to train for the war.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Hisana senses cloud's chakra move out the village

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 06:23 PM
..Mitchy would arrive with his travel bag, before entering the village, he'd survey the grounds and find multiple camps, noting them in his book, Mitchy entered the Sky village in search of a intell corps member..

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Hisana senses a chakra in the village, she immediately runs in the direction and in a matter of seconds she appears in front of him, swinging her sword at his head. "intruder!"

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 06:26 PM
..Taking his knife from his hip holster, Mitchy parry the sword and was sent wheeling backwards..

I came to speak with your Kage and Intelligence division. I mean no harm and request no fight.

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 06:29 PM
"You know Micky we could could have gone threw the front instead of sneaking in."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 06:30 PM
"sorry, the kage specifically made orders to attack anyone not from here since he is at war. I have to exterminate you in short." Hisana said as she swaths her hands and sword immediately with lightning

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Sighs, "Look what you got us into micky..."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 06:40 PM
"not really, no one is allowed in here but the sky ninja at the moment, I advise you to leave instead, I wish not to kill right now, I am preparing for something far more important"

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 06:41 PM
"sorry, the kage specifically made orders to attack anyone not from here since he is at war. I have to exterminate you in short." Hisana said as she swaths her hands and sword immediately with lightning

Meh, try me kid.

.Mitchy put down his bag and drew two kunai, looking at the foolish girl.

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 06:42 PM
(Me and Mitchy should be a combo like the akusaki teams.) Your getting into your bad habit again micky....."

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 06:46 PM
(Me and Mitchy should be a combo like the akusaki teams.) Your getting into your bad habit again micky....."

Hush.

.He'd smirk..

She wants to see if she can test our power,let her.!

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 06:46 PM
(hrm, interesting)

Hisana stops the lightning from flowing, saving it for later use. she holds her sword in a position as she starts to move forward. she soon appears in front if the man drawing out his 2 kunai in less than a matter of seconds, making a sonic boom following it. she swings it numerous times at lightning speeds at his body then a thrust with it at his head, in attempt to kill him there and now.

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 06:49 PM
..Mitchy smiled and noted the girls advancements in Hand to Hand Combat, using a simple duck, he'd swing him feet out-ward and slide out of the way of the girl and now face her in a completely different direction.

You're gonna have to do more than that silly girl.

joon
04-11-2013, 06:49 PM
I arrive at the scene with my double edged spear. "Intruder alert. I'm sorry, but I have to kill you now; as much as I hate to do it."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 06:52 PM
"oh i'm a silly girl eh..."

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Appears in front of joon locking bored. "It looks like we can advoid this. Ill be your opponent..."

joon
04-11-2013, 06:57 PM
In a split second, many chakra hedgehogs appeared all around Greenrust, as they tucked themselves into a ball. Around them, are sharp spikes that can tear through any defense. The hedgehogs rushed at Greenrust at 330 miles per hour, as fast as the speed of sound, as they attempt to rip Greenrust to shreds. While this is happening, I begin spinning my double edged spear around, as I infuse it with chakra. "Stratos!!!" A large light beam is fired towards greenrust, faster than the hedgehogs, as it attempts to incenerate him. "That's all she wrote? Aw..."

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 07:00 PM
"oh i'm a silly girl eh..."

You're cute I'll give you that much.

But silly the same.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Hisana appears behind the man that dodged her attack earlier, she swings her sword, this time enhanced with lethal lightning, at his back moving faster than before, in attempts to shock him and cut him badly "interesting..."

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Jumps in the air the water vapor collecting beneath his feet a solidifying letting him stand on it looking down at you. "Cute pets."

joon
04-11-2013, 07:06 PM
(The water vapor would be evaporated from the light blast and the hedgehogs would tear the evaporated water up, since they are going so fast. I'd say, you're dead.:lol: )

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 07:07 PM
(Light has no heat.... And it's being substained by my chakra. A constant force of chakra as I'm standing on it.)

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Hisana appears behind the man that dodged her attack earlier, she swings her sword, this time enhanced with lethal lightning, at his back moving faster than before, in attempts to shock him and cut him badly "interesting..."

..Moving his hands into an X, he'd generate his Diamond coating around the blade and his arms. Blocking the slash and deflecting the lighting off the Diamond, pushing his arms up once more and moving away, he'd smile up at the girl and wave his silky, smooth blonde hair from his eyes..

Now what's a cute girl like you gonna do to a Class S rouge like me?

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Sighs in the air. "Don't underestimate your oppenets Micky."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 07:12 PM
"well kill you, I am not just a little girl you know, I am 18" she said a bit annoyed. "there is something able to cut that diamond of yours"

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 07:13 PM
"I can take it with my kenkai genkei. I wonder how you'll do. This is the second time you've threatened me too."

joon
(Light has no heat.... And it's being substained by my chakra. A constant force of chakra as I'm standing on it.)
( What..........? Light has no heat? What did you just say. Thats not true. Light does have heat. Put your hand near a light bolb and tell me if light has heat or not. And if you are standing on it, then the hedgehogs would get you.)

Mitchy
"well kill you, I am not just a little girl you know, I am 18" she said a bit annoyed. "there is something able to cut that diamond of yours"

Oh my, legal.. I like.

.. Laughing he'd pick his arms up and push the Diamond down making spikes pop out from his elbows...

Bring it

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 07:16 PM
( What..........? Light has no heat? What did you just say. Thats not true. Light does have heat. Put your hand near a light bolb and tell me if light has heat or not. And if you are standing on it, then the hedgehogs would get you.)

(That's from the electrical energy heating the bulb. Pure light like just light has no heat of its own. Light and heat are considered tied together just because how often they come together but this is untrue. Heat is the vibrating of atoms that create fiction which heats up the atoms.)

joon
04-11-2013, 07:19 PM
(Lightning is light. So just because its electrical energy heating a bulb, does not mean that it is not light. Heat is the kinetic energy of a substance. What about sunlight. The sun is just one big star, which is made of light, meaning that light has heat. Do you think I would use the attack without knowing what I was doing?:???:)

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 07:21 PM
(Lightning is light. So just because its electrical energy heating a bulb, does not mean that it is not light. Heat is the kinetic energy of a substance. What about sunlight. The sun is just one big star, which is made of light, meaning that light has heat. Do you think I would use the attack without knowing what I was doing?:???:)

Lighting is not light. ROTFLLLL HELP!

joon
04-11-2013, 07:25 PM
(What the? Lightning is a form of light. By it being a form of light, it is light basically. Lightning is just light that has mass. Both just have different properties. Lightning creates light, and is therefore, a form of light.)

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 07:25 PM
(Lightning is a collection of electrons, what creates heat in sunlight is the ultraviolet waves that resonate with atoms in another atom the causes them to move and create friction. Your atoms move faster when it's "hot" and move slower when it's "cold" which is just a change of in how fast friction between atoms change.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 07:27 PM
"sure why not" she said as she sheathed her sword as it soon poofs away into smoke revealing a scroll that was red, silver lining, and flame symbols. she rolled it out as she moved one of her hands to her kunai holder, slitting her finger a bit to make it bleed. she quickly puts it on the scroll formula and makes a sign. a huge amount of smoke appears around her as she runs at him, soon appearing behind him with the sword. not just any sword though, it is a fire sword that is capable of making itself extremely hot to the choice of the user to cut anything. she flows chakra into it to increase the temperature of it to 6,422 degrees F, which is the melting point of diamonds. (heh research helps :P) she swings it at him quickly, in attempts to cut him in half with the extremely hot sword.

(I say lightning is a form of heat and light :P)

joon
04-11-2013, 07:27 PM
(Lightning is a collection of electrons, what creates heat in sunlight is the ultraviolet waves that resonate with atoms in another atom the causes them to move and create friction. Your atoms move faster when it's "hot" and move slower when it's "cold" which is just a change of in how fast friction between atoms change.)
( But the sun itself is still hot, which means that light has heat.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 07:30 PM
( But the sun itself is still hot, which means that light has heat.)

(I agree with this, light does bring heat, if we didn't have light it be cold as heck)

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 07:31 PM
(Wow are you dumb. The sun is a collection of light atoms which extreme heat and the uv rays create chemical reactions that creates light. Light is the by-product of heat that has no heat of its own. With out the reactions of uv rays which humans could not control cause they would eradiate yourself becoming a poison that can kill you very quickly.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 07:35 PM
(heyy I looked it up, I turns out light and lightning is cold, BUT! its only hot because of our atmosphere and because our bodies register it as heat.)

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 07:36 PM
(So light has no heat itself. You have been denied continue now with the small battle.)

joon
04-11-2013, 07:36 PM
(Oh god. I'm not dumb. Light does have heat. Fire makes light. The brighter the fire, the hotter it is. Therefore, light has heat. I also know for a fact that it is cold in dark areas and it is hot in lighter areas. The dessert is a good example.)

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 07:37 PM
"sure why not" she said as she sheathed her sword as it soon poofs away into smoke revealing a scroll that was red, silver lining, and flame symbols. she rolled it out as she moved one of her hands to her kunai holder, slitting her finger a bit to make it bleed. she quickly puts it on the scroll formula and makes a sign. a huge amount of smoke appears around her as she runs at him, soon appearing behind him with the sword. not just any sword though, it is a fire sword that is capable of making itself extremely hot to the choice of the user to cut anything. she flows chakra into it to increase the temperature of it to 6,422 degrees F, which is the melting point of diamonds. (heh research helps :P) she swings it at him quickly, in attempts to cut him in half with the extremely hot sword.

(I say lightning is a form of heat and light :P) [ You're right ^_^]

.As the woman made a sword, she'd then attempt to come above me, attempting to cut him in half, I smirked, putting my palm up I'd then use my [ Reverse Sand Manipulation.
, as the sword came down, my diamond skin broke off and would melt itself back down into its sand form, flying up and hitting the sword , the heat would increase the sands carbon atoms once more making it diamond but soon melt it, this however bought me time and would I would be able to roll out of the way and flip up 30m away from her..

Try harder cutie.

joon
04-11-2013, 07:38 PM
(heyy I looked it up, I turns out light and lightning is cold, BUT! its only hot because of our atmosphere and because our bodies register it as heat.)
( Would that still mean that it would melt something......?)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 07:39 PM
(So light has no heat itself. You have been denied continue now with the small battle.)

(it does if you are in the EARTHS ATMOSPHERE)

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 07:39 PM
( Would that still mean that it would melt something......?)

Lighting gets it heat from the friction of the air that it travels through at the speed the atoms are sent.

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 07:41 PM
(Not enough heat to kill someone or heat up water past boiling point though nine.)

Raiden
04-11-2013, 07:44 PM
(I agree with Joon, you can't have light without a heat source, now if it was a form of darkness.....)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 07:44 PM
(Not enough heat to kill someone or heat up water past boiling point though nine.)

(but this is naruto rp, we can make the lightning increase to different levels thus making it hotter :P)

joon
04-11-2013, 07:45 PM
(But the brighter the light is, the hotter it is. I said it was that hot so it's that hot.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 07:46 PM
[ You're right ^_^]

.As the woman made a sword, she'd then attempt to come above me, attempting to cut him in half, I smirked, putting my palm up I'd then use my [ Reverse Sand Manipulation.
, as the sword came down, my diamond skin broke off and would melt itself back down into its sand form, flying up and hitting the sword , the heat would increase the sands carbon atoms once more making it diamond but soon melt it, this however bought me time and would I would be able to roll out of the way and flip up 30m away from her..

Try harder cutie.

"don't call me that...<.<" she said appearing behind him from her speed causing another sonic boom, in hopes of startling and distracting him as she swings her sword dozens of times at lightning speed to cut him to bits. while she did this she made lightning from her feet flow through the ground towards him in hopes of shocking him.

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 07:52 PM
(Heat enough to do that would require a bit of charge while you pointed at me and fired. You didn't even hit me. If you had if be a diffrent story. But i went up in the air and you say water mantained by chakra can be evaporated when you missed? What are you tribbing on bro?)

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 07:55 PM
"don't call me that...<.<" she said appearing behind him from her speed causing another sonic boom, in hopes of startling and distracting him as she swings her sword dozens of times at lightning speed to cut him to bits. while she did this she made lightning from her feet flow through the ground towards him in hopes of shocking him.

Aw what's da mater ?

.. As she got feisty her attacks picked up, still easily dodging her sword attacks with ease, bobbing and weaving under them as she sliced the air , she then added a new element to the fray, as she attempted to shock me, I'd hold my hand forward and fire a large spray of Diamond shards from my arm still coated in attempts to block her lighting and impale her..

joon
04-11-2013, 07:57 PM
(Heat enough to do that would require a bit of charge while you pointed at me and fired. You didn't even hit me. If you had if be a diffrent story. But i went up in the air and you say water mantained by chakra can be evaporated when you missed? What are you tribbing on bro?)
( Just because I missed, does not mean that the HEAT would not get you. When dealing with light attacks, heat is the problem. And I hardly understood your counter, with your slightly poor grammer. I'm not tripping on anything. I am just trying to tell you that you.... Well.... You phucked up.:lol: )

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 07:59 PM
(Water maintained by a constant stream of chakra if much harder to evaporate then regular water. Like kiasame and Zabu water prison is denser then most water.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:02 PM
"it ANNOYS ME" she said angrily as her body immediately became covered with lightning, (that is really hot, basically hotter than the melting temp of a diamond, in short the temp of the surface of the sun :lol:) as the shards of diamond came at her, as it made contact, they melted and oozed off. "one more word from you and you die"

joon
Jumps in the air the water vapor collecting beneath his feet a solidifying letting him stand on it looking down at you. "Cute pets."
( Look at this post and tell me if it has any of what you just said in it. Since you did not state any of it, you are dead.)

Mitchy
Can you just recounted or say you were a sub and GTHO.?

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 08:04 PM
"it ANNOYS ME" she said angrily as her body immediately became covered with lightning, (that is really hot, basically hotter than the melting temp of a diamond, in short the temp of the surface of the sun :lol:) as the shards of diamond came at her, as it made contact, they melted and oozed off. "one more word from you and you die"

You're so cute.

..Before she could react, I'd drop a smoke bomb which obscured her of vision giving Me and Green time to retreat back to the gate and exit the village.

joon
04-11-2013, 08:07 PM
You're so cute.

..Before she could react, I'd drop a smoke bomb which obscured her of vision giving Me and Green time to retreat back to the gate and exit the village.
( Thank you. Thank you so damn much. Bless your kind heart. :lol: )

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:07 PM
"I can still sense your chakra! I am a sensory ninja! i'll kill you chickens another day" she yells as her eyes became bloodlust

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Shrugs in the smoke. "Guess were leaving." Goes next to nine and slips something onto the ground next to you with the message they had ment to give to the Kage. "Give this to your Kage when you have the time. Also I apologize for my partners behavior. Although you are cute." His voice is a whisper (whispering in your ear by the way.) and he diseapears quickly before much time to strike him from the sound of his voice.

joon
04-11-2013, 08:09 PM
"I can still sense them too. They did not really do anything so it's fine."

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 08:10 PM
( Thank you. Thank you so damn much. Bless your kind heart. :lol: )

(Yah the is argument was bordering on pointless.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Shrugs in the smoke. "Guess were leaving." Goes next to nine and slips something onto the ground next to you with the message they had ment to give to the Kage. "Give this to your Kage when you have the time. Also I apologize for my partners behavior. Although you are cute." His voice is a whisper (whispering in your ear by the way.) and he diseapears quickly before much time to strike him from the sound of his voice.

"I can still sense them too. They did not really do anything so it's fine."

Hisana growls, she then looks at the note (what does it say) "if they don't move any quicker I will kill them now"

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 08:15 PM
(Ask Micky its his message.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:16 PM
(mitchy what's it say?)

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 08:16 PM
... Stops for a pee break outside the gates and then flips down to the necrovalley.

joon
04-11-2013, 08:17 PM
"Calm down. They're leaving. I don't think they would want to stay here for the Kage, who would kill them with no difficulty at all."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Hisana flinches as she looks in the direction where they are "he's vandalizing our village!" she snarles

joon
04-11-2013, 08:18 PM
"He's just like a dog. It's fine. Act as if it were a dog doing it. He's leaving now. Haha."

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 08:20 PM
(mitchy what's it say?)

[Will you go out with me?]

NO JK

[[[ Kage Noctis, I have been informed and researched that bandits patrol the outskirts of your village. They seemed to be in possession of masses of stolen loot for other villages including yours, please look into this more and mail me your results via raven.]]]

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:20 PM
"he's not a dog though <.< I can't think about dogs if he is doing that..." hisana finishes reading the note "huh, you read this too, passes it to joon

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 08:23 PM
.Pees for a long time, and purchases some fresh cup-cakes and buns to eat on his travel.

joon
04-11-2013, 08:24 PM
"he's not a dog though <.< I can't think about dogs if he is doing that..." hisana finishes reading the note "huh, you read this too, passes it to joon
"I get it. I'll kill him if he stays there too long." I take the note and read it. "Maybe I should go take care of that. Or do you want to do it?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:25 PM
<.< "this guy is annoying me...lets both go, we can finish it faster"

joon
04-11-2013, 08:28 PM
"Alright then. I'll leave a shadow clone here." I make a shadow clone and it goes to the highest building in the village. "Alright, let's go."

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 08:29 PM
"Micky I'm gonna check out the bandit camp again today. If they follow on our info and take out the bandits I can take some of the treasure."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:29 PM
"yup" Hisana follows joon "i'll still keep a check on their chakra's too"

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 08:30 PM
..As he walked down the road, he'd spot the two ninja, forming a clone, Mitchy dodged the view and would slither back to the village, spotting the clone, he'd con-seal his charka and walk silently, stabbing it in the back before moving deadly silent to the Kage's office..

joon
04-11-2013, 08:30 PM
(Would the bandits be in another thread? Or here?)

joon
04-11-2013, 08:31 PM
I rush back to the village, seeing as how my clone has been defeated. "So it was just a ruse for us to leave the village."

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Sitting outside the village still in chakra sensing range waiting for Micky to get back.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:33 PM
(heh, my sensory skills are wayyyy different :P)

Hisana increases her hearing abilities with her lightning chakra, she feels one of the men's chakra disappear but she can still hear him. (I never knew we had treasure O.O) she rushes back with joon "I knew something was wrong"

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 08:35 PM
.Sits ontop to of the Kage building , holding his Kunai spinning it.

Welcome to the game, there are 5 spaces before you, 3 are filled with high explosive sand and 2 are regular sand, you only get 2 guess and then you must take one step to me, if you attempt to jump over the squares the sand will all form a wall and explode outward, it is insensitive to elements and can only be triggered by air or movement on the sand..

Chose wisely.

joon
04-11-2013, 08:36 PM
"Let's just stay in the village until The Karakage gets back. These bastards don't know when to give up!" I walk towards the chakra I'm sensing. (Mitchy, I'm coming for you. And I'm going to destroy you like a dinosaur to a ant. :twisted: )

I use my KG, ultima, and form energy barriers around the spaces, and making shadow clones inside them, as the spaces explode. The energy barrier contains the explsion though. "Game over."

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 08:38 PM
[ Kinky, I like it. ]

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:39 PM
(I can use my hi defense lightning armor, bombs have no effect :lol:)

"yeah, you should but on some defense too in case they sneak behind our backs like little kids" hisana said swathing herself in her lightning armor which shocks lethally and defends her well.

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Sighs. "Why must he always do such Risky things..."

joon
04-11-2013, 08:42 PM
"I think they are around Genin level. Not any stronger than that of course."

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Just sits in place meditating outside the village.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:43 PM
"heh, that might be true" hisana makes a sign as she searches the village chakras and other things of detecting living moving things

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 08:44 PM
.Laughs at the girl and her lighting armor..

Well, take a step doll face.

joon
04-11-2013, 08:45 PM
(I already destroyed the spaces.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:45 PM
"ah so now you are under estimating me now huh!" she said a bit ticked off

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Is just sitting directly outside the village.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:48 PM
"I know the location of your other friend already too, joon which one do you want to fight? I personally think I want to kick this ones butt, are you okay with that?"

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Sighs, "I don't have time for this." Does a summoning jutsu on Micky from the tag he had on him summoning him towards him.

Mitchy
04-11-2013, 08:50 PM
..As the clones attempt to explode the spaces, the sand would sink into the ground and watch as the clones only denoted parts of the sand the rest reemerged..

Make a move cutiecakes.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:52 PM
(now that you mention sand, there is no sand in our village :lol: we are in the sky after all XD plus you already got teleported :P)

Greenrust
04-11-2013, 08:55 PM
(He can resist it if he try's, its basically just me saying ;););) are you doing.)

joon
04-11-2013, 08:56 PM
"I know the location of your other friend already too, joon which one do you want to fight? I personally think I want to kick this ones butt, are you okay with that?"
"Sure, go ahead."

joon
04-11-2013, 08:56 PM
..As the clones attempt to explode the spaces, the sand would sink into the ground and watch as the clones only denoted parts of the sand the rest reemerged..

Make a move cutiecakes.
(That's not what you said................ Oh god.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-11-2013, 08:58 PM
(well there isn't sand tho lol)

Hisana stand where she is, she then appears behind the man with the same sword as earlier swinging it at him, she keeps her armor on in case

joon
04-11-2013, 09:01 PM
(The spcaes are dealt with already. You should have said the clones would sink before I posted. >_> I'm going to bed now. I'm tired. I don't feel like arguing anymore. I don't feel like people calling me dumb and shet. I'm just tired. I'll get back on tommorow. You guys better pray that Noctis does not come back before then. But other than all this, stop saying one thing, and then doing another. It's annoying. Night.)

Idekal
04-13-2013, 11:25 AM
A flash of black light appears next to Samito(?) and Black Flash stood in its place. He then looks over to Samito and says "Why are you two in the Sky village?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 12:52 PM
Hisana senses yet another chakra in the village grounds. She looks in the direction and growls

Idekal
04-13-2013, 12:55 PM
He sighs. "And it seems you've stirred up some trouble"

Divine Rush
04-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Divine appears behind Black Flash " Causing trouble my friend" divine says with a smile

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Hisana starts to walk toward them her eyes still fill with annoyance from the blondy's words from earlier

Idekal
04-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Kurai looks back towards Divine. "Oh, you're the one I met at the desert. Isn't it back for someone like you to be near this village, you are a blood ninja aren't you?" He said in a casual tone.

Divine Rush
04-13-2013, 01:04 PM
" felt a disturbance was interested whats going on and i can handle myself" divine said calmly

Idekal
04-13-2013, 01:07 PM
"I think the disturbance would be the least of your worries." Kurai senses a Sky ninja approach. "I think this will be"

Divine Rush
04-13-2013, 01:09 PM
" you think i need to fear being here your sadly wrong if your starting trouble i will stop you my sister is of this village" divine told Kurai

Idekal
04-13-2013, 01:11 PM
"So you're going to war against your sister, that would be a nice family reunion would it not?" Kurai replied back.

Divine Rush
04-13-2013, 01:12 PM
" yeah i did not choose this war it was forced on me" Divine told Kurai

Idekal
04-13-2013, 01:17 PM
"Now this is why the 4 great nations are useless, all they do is start wars. Would't you agree?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 01:20 PM
Hisana flinched as she felt the chakra of a blood ninja in the village. She starts to run quickly, soon appearing on top if a building right next to them. "blood ninja, you will die here and now. As well as the other 3 here..." she said as she drew out the fire sword from earlier, soon appearing behind divine from her speed, swinging her sword at his back. The sword immediately heated up tova dangerous level, capable of cutting him in half, at lightning speed.

Idekal
04-13-2013, 01:23 PM
"What did I tell you, its foolish for a blood ninja to be here at this time" Kurai said as Hisana attacked Divine.

Divine Rush
04-13-2013, 01:24 PM
divine then senses a new chakra level behind him he then quickly turns with his Scythe out catching the attack with his own lightning sword attack he holds position " so your here sister" divine says with a smile " i wish not to fight you here been a while huh"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 01:32 PM
"same here, but its kages orders!" She yells increasing the heat level of the sword more to the level of lighting. It starts to glow bright red when she starts to put more force to their crossed weapons, in hopes of cutting through the scythe and him

Divine Rush
04-13-2013, 01:34 PM
Divine then adds more lightning to his attack equal to hers he then strikes down with the scythe trying to throw her back " we do not need to fight but if you insist" divine then uses his free hand to pull his head band up showing his eyes activated

Idekal
04-13-2013, 01:35 PM
Kurai jumps onto the edge of a nearby buildings rooftop looking down on the fight. "Siblings fighting against each other, interesting"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 01:53 PM
Hisana keeps her position by shifting her feet. "you on The roof will be next to die" she snarled as she also then makes lightning swath her fire sword, making it hotter and capable of melting almost anything at the time. She sees divine activate his ocular powers, "then can you leave while you can" she said as she also uses het free hand to pull down her head band to cover her eyes from his.

Idekal
04-13-2013, 02:00 PM
"Hahaha, if you think you can kill me then try it. Well you still have your 'brother' to deal with so you better be quick" Kurai said in a jokingly tone.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Hisana laughs "oh he is not my blood 'brother'..."

Idekal
04-13-2013, 02:35 PM
"Heh,This keeps getting better and better" Kurai said with a smile across his face.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 02:48 PM
"you've just noticed" she said pushing her sword more into divines scythe

Idekal
04-13-2013, 02:54 PM
"You seem kinda stuck there, it would be a shame if you were attacked" Kurai says as he draws his chakra gun from his holster.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 03:01 PM
"heh, underestimating me already eh?" She says as her body swathes in lightning armor that cam shock, protect, and enhance her abilities

Idekal
04-13-2013, 03:04 PM
"No, just simply pointing something out" Kurai says enhancing his gun with lightning that would make a hole in any defence.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 03:13 PM
"lightning to eh, heh I wonder how yours will taste like"

Idekal
04-13-2013, 03:25 PM
"Taste like?" Kurai then proceeded to fire 3 bullets. Bullets 1 and 3 were lightning encased bullets, but bullet 2 was his black chakra bullet. Being hit by this would be like a knife through butter, but even if someone could defend or dodge it ,it would explode and then black chakra shards would shoot out in all directions from the bullet.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Hisana moves away from divine quickly, using her enhancements from the lightning, she swiftly moves, dodging the 2 bullets that were encased with black chakra. Since she dodged those 2, she hoped they went toward divine in hopes if him getting hit by the other man's attack. The other bullet that was encased with lighting, kept coming at her. She enhances her hands speed, moving it to the spot the bullet is going to, and catches it between her fingers that were also encased with lightning. The bullet still showed his lightning flowing in it. She pulls down her mask and outs the bullet in her mouth, she soon spits it out with no signs if lightning like earlier and pulls up her mask again. "your lightning is a bit sour"

Idekal
04-13-2013, 04:06 PM
"So you can eat lightning, that may be good but..." Kurai stood right behind Hisana with his gun pointing at the back of her head faster than the blink of an eye. "... Its not good enough" he say just before he fires a volley of black chakra bullets.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Hisana stops het lightning flow as she then appears behind him as he shoots at where she used to be. From her speed, she made a sonic boom a few seconds after she appears behind him. "not food enough?' She said swinging the flame sword at his back at a boiling temp.

Idekal
04-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Kurai notices that Hisana is no longer in front of him and he hears a sonic boom go off. He sighs in disappointment as he says "You need to pick up the pace". He sword seems to go straight through him, but the problem was that it was an after image.

About 50M away Kurai was sat on the ground in front of her, as he came into sight a sonic boom went off only this time the ripples cracked some buildings and smashed some windows. "I'm not called 'Black flash' for nothing"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Hisana sighs "so troublesome, by the way that name sounds a bit weird..." Hisana chuckles a bit

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 06:00 PM
"Looks like you two are having fun. By the way the black flash? Is that you just trying to be rasist?" Is sitting on a near by roof smirking.

Idekal
04-13-2013, 06:07 PM
A flash of black light (that's where the name comes from) appear where Kurai was sat as he moved so quickly. He is then stood next to Samito in less than a second "You and Mitchy were the ones who started this, what are you doing here in the first place?"

He then looks over to Hisana in disbelief "You must have a problem understanding nicknames" he said as he shot a couple more bullets at her.

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 06:29 PM
"You could say I'm looking after a investment."

Idekal
04-13-2013, 06:39 PM
"Your goals aside what is Mitchy doing here?"

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 06:41 PM
"No idea anymore." Exasperated sigh.

Idekal
04-13-2013, 06:51 PM
"Just great, we got someone with interest and we got a fighting addict. What could go wrong"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 06:58 PM
(you forgot to specify what kind of bullets, so I shall think they are normal ones)

Hisana moves her fire sword swiftly to stop every bullet coming at her, melting them before they touch her." sorry it's a habit when I have to kill someone quickly"

Idekal
04-13-2013, 07:02 PM
( yeah just regular black chakra bullets)

"Well who exactly are you going to kill? It certainly won't be me" He said mockingly.

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 07:02 PM
"You have to admit her power with lightning is extrodenarly."

Idekal
04-13-2013, 07:03 PM
"Its a minor problem, that's all"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 07:05 PM
"ohhhh flattery! not working <.< I am sure I can give you a run of your money, don't get cocky, I am warning you one last time, LEAVE THIS VILLAGE NOW"

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 07:08 PM
"I'm quite confortable here so no."

Idekal
04-13-2013, 07:11 PM
"Maybe, so just in case here's a ryo." Kurai says as he throws a single ryo coin to her.

joon
04-13-2013, 07:12 PM
"Leave the village or I shall unleash my wrath. I give you only one chance."

Idekal
04-13-2013, 07:14 PM
"And here is mister big shot, say have I met you before?"

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 07:15 PM
"I have. He uses some intresting light jutsus."

Idekal
04-13-2013, 07:18 PM
"Light eh, might be the only problem here"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 07:27 PM
"LEAVE or else I will use force..." She said now getting angry

Idekal
04-13-2013, 07:28 PM
"So you were just talking before?" He says before lying down on the roof.

joon
04-13-2013, 07:29 PM
"It's not actually a jutsu." A pair of chakra pistols appear in both of my hands, shining brightly, as I hold them towards my opponet and close my eyes. The light increases in contrast and brightness and should blind my opponets if they don't do something about the ideal. "It's just chakra. That's how skilled I am." Multiple bullets of chakra are fired from my pistols, at the speed of a normal bullet. This happens as soon as the pistols flash. My aim is percise, even with my eyes closed, because of my sensory abilities. The bullets attempt to impale my opponet. "Stratos." I slam the pistols together, as they flash even brighter, and form into a shotgun. I fire the gun, shooting large chakra bullets everywhere, as they surround my opponets and create a barrier of extremely bright chakra energy. The barrier condenses the light inside, directing all the light created by the barrier, inside, where the enemies are, as it should incenerate them in seconds. Any water will be instantly evaporated. Using a barrier would be damn well useless because of the intense heat, meaning the heat would penitrate the barrier. "I warned you. I am only using a fraction of my power."

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 07:29 PM
"Like you did last time? That worked out well for you. Micky had a lot of fun on that one."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 07:30 PM
"you can say that"

Idekal
04-13-2013, 07:38 PM
"It's not actually a jutsu." A pair of chakra pistols appear in both of my hands, shining brightly, as I hold them towards my opponet and close my eyes. The light increases in contrast and brightness and should blind my opponets if they don't do something about the ideal. "It's just chakra. That's how skilled I am." Multiple bullets of chakra are fired from my pistols, at the speed of a normal bullet. This happens as soon as the pistols flash. My aim is percise, even with my eyes closed, because of my sensory abilities. The bullets attempt to impale my opponet. "Stratos." I slam the pistols together, as they flash even brighter, and form into a shotgun. I fire the gun, shooting large chakra bullets everywhere, as they surround my opponets and create a barrier of extremely bright chakra energy. The barrier condenses the light inside, directing all the light created by the barrier, inside, where the enemies are, as it should incenerate them in seconds. Any water will be instantly evaporated. Using a barrier would be damn well useless because of the intense heat, meaning the heat would penitrate the barrier. "I warned you. I am only using a fraction of my power."

"Another gunslinger then. white vs black, light vs dark. Let's see what's better". Kurai says as he fires black chakra bullets at the light bullets, but with a twist (here comes a pun). The black chakra would be sent to explode into a black chakra shock wave, creating a wall of defence from a few shots. The bullets would react to each other like dominos so the wall would cover both Kurai and Samito.

The wall reflects the light bullets and seeing as the bullets never got around us there would be no barrier. "I could say the same thing to you".

joon
04-13-2013, 07:41 PM
(You hit all the bullets while being blinded. Wow........ Well, you still are now.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 07:42 PM
"well lets get this done not in the village, you'll hurt the villagers. lets go to the bottom"

Idekal
04-13-2013, 07:44 PM
"Surely you can't blame us,you were the ones who were attacking"

( Mad sensory skills right there )

joon
04-13-2013, 07:45 PM
"But you're in our village. Get out. Visitor hours are over at the moment."
(Are you a sensory ninja?)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 07:47 PM
"Surely you can't blame us,you were the ones who were attacking"

( Mad sensory skills right there )

"But you're in our village. Get out. Visitor hours are over at the moment."
(Are you a sensory ninja?)

(LOL)

"plus it was kage rules"

Idekal
04-13-2013, 07:48 PM
(Kinda, bit of sensory and a bit of shooting a bullet against a wall to start the chain reaction.)

"How come? Are you scared that the blood village will attack?"

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 07:49 PM
"Thank you for countering that I'm not sure how to counter that yet."

joon
04-13-2013, 07:50 PM
(Kinda, bit of sensory and a bit of shooting a bullet against a wall to start the chain reaction.)

"How come? Are you scared that the blood village will attack?"
"Why are you here?"
(Your character should still be blinded."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 07:51 PM
"no, all we are doing is following rules. we need to if we want to participate in this war too"

Idekal
04-13-2013, 07:53 PM
"Me personally? I'm dragging these two idiots away from here. I know better than to start unnecessary fights."

(So my character can't spray towards you and shoot a wall without looking?)

Greenrust
04-13-2013, 07:58 PM
"I'm just waiting for micky."

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 08:00 PM
"last chance....if you guys leave you will be okay, but if your friend doesn't he'll get exterminated"

joon
04-13-2013, 08:08 PM
"Me personally? I'm dragging these two idiots away from here. I know better than to start unnecessary fights."

(So my character can't spray towards you and shoot a wall without looking?)
(A wall is different. I'm talking about shooting each of the bullets, without getting blinded. If you are looking at them, you get blinded. If not, you should not be able to shoot each and every one of them without looking. It's kinda GM. You have no explanation of how you did it. But whatever. It's fine.)

"Get them out quickly before the Karakage comes." I go to the Kage room and sit down.

(Let me know when the war starts. I'm tired of arguing.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 08:11 PM
"well then leave trespassers "

Noctis Arashi
04-13-2013, 11:30 PM
(When I am away, Joon is to have authority over the sky.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-13-2013, 11:34 PM
(lol okays :3)

Idekal
04-14-2013, 12:11 PM
(A wall is different. I'm talking about shooting each of the bullets, without getting blinded. If you are looking at them, you get blinded. If not, you should not be able to shoot each and every one of them without looking. It's kinda GM. You have no explanation of how you did it. But whatever. It's fine.)

"Get them out quickly before the Karakage comes." I go to the Kage room and sit down.

(Let me know when the war starts. I'm tired of arguing.)

(Well if I aim then in your general direction and have the spread that will cover a large area, specifically in front of me. Now when I shout one on a wall its shockwave affects the others. There's the wall and everything explained.)

"He can can exterminated, I don't care either way"

joon
04-14-2013, 06:17 PM
(When I am away, Joon is to have authority over the sky.)(Awesome.)

(Well if I aim then in your general direction and have the spread that will cover a large area, specifically in front of me. Now when I shout one on a wall its shockwave affects the others. There's the wall and everything explained.)

"He can can exterminated, I don't care either way" (Dude, shut up about it. I don't feel like arguing anymore. I never said the shotgun was aimed at you so unless your bullet's shockwaves covered the village comepletely, there was no way you could have shot each and every one of those bullets. But whatever. I don't care anymore.)

Idekal
04-15-2013, 08:19 AM
( Alright alright leaving )

"Well its time I say goodbye to genins like you lot" Kurai said leaving the village.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-17-2013, 03:30 PM
(I'm posting so as to make sure the village thread doesn't get too hard to find. Stuck in Blood Village now for the Chunin Exams.)

ZeroxNightmare
04-17-2013, 04:49 PM
(You can be in the village and in the exams at the same time. Seph allowed it in the Rift, so I guess you can do it here.)

Nauto of Suburbia
04-17-2013, 06:25 PM
(Oh cool. Thanks.)

ZeroxNightmare
04-21-2013, 04:35 PM
(Is the Sky still going all North Korea mode and not letting anyone from other villages in?)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-21-2013, 04:37 PM
(pretty much)

Idekal
04-21-2013, 04:42 PM
/simply walks to the village.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Hisana senses a chakra in the village from where ehlshe was and rushes over. she soon appears near the man that came in the village. "Who are you"

Idekal
04-21-2013, 05:19 PM
"Huh me? Not really that important is it?" Kurai said in a calm tone.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-21-2013, 05:22 PM
(are you from a diff vilage?)
hisanaoves in front of him "sorry but you cant go any further"

Idekal
04-21-2013, 05:27 PM
(Rouge :P )

"How come? Is this place turning into a fortress or something?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-21-2013, 05:30 PM
(ah i see)
"no war purposes and orders from the kage. you have five seconds until i exterminate you. leave now"

Idekal
04-21-2013, 05:35 PM
"This 'Village' is going to run dry eventually, and you really shouldn't threaten everyone you meet" He then appears behind her. "It might be your end".

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-21-2013, 05:39 PM
"oh im sorrg but they are kages orders" she said not fazed with him behind her. "heh my end huh, more like yours"

Idekal
04-21-2013, 05:43 PM
"Yeah well my end won't come just yet, bye" Kurai said walking away from her and into the village.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-21-2013, 06:06 PM
"I said don't go in!" she said as she unsheathed her sword and swinging it at his back, hoping to cut him. she then made lightning flow from her feet to the ground and go into the direction of the man, in hopes to shock him as well.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 12:28 AM
A small funeral is held for Cloud. Nothing special, just some random people. He is cremated and then his ashes are skattered to the wind.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-22-2013, 12:31 AM
(I didn't know he died lol)

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 12:32 AM
(Mmm... Yes, Shisko soundly pounded him.)

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 12:43 AM
Grimm appears in Hidden Sky. He walks around.

Idekal
04-22-2013, 12:54 AM
As Hisana attacked him, Kurai charged his body with lightning. It was enveloped around him like a piece of armour and was constantly moving. This blocked the sword strike and negated the lightning flowing towards him. "Not much of a defence you have here is it?" He says mockingly.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 12:56 AM
Grimm notices the two shinobi. As a resident of Sky, it was his obligation to back up the fellow Sky ninja should things get out of hand...

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-22-2013, 12:58 AM
Hisana then feels another chakra in the village "what the" she forms some signs and makes a lightning clone, which explodes when it gets harmed. the clone runs toward the location of the chakra "who are you"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-22-2013, 01:00 AM
As Hisana attacked him, Kurai charged his body with lightning. It was enveloped around him like a piece of armour and was constantly moving. This blocked the sword strike and negated the lightning flowing towards him. "Not much of a defence you have here is it?" He says mockingly.

"lightning huh, I wonder how yours will taste like" she said as she moves her hand towards him in attempt to touch him

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 01:01 AM
Grimm looks to the Sky ninja. "The name's Grimm. I am a member of the Tenshi clan, but I'm a bit of an outcast due to my distant relation. Since then I had roamed the world and settled in Sky. I own a business not too far from here. Do you want any help?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-22-2013, 01:06 AM
Clone hisana "wait does this mean you are part of the sky? and sure why not"

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 01:12 AM
"Okay then." Grimm walks closer to the battle. He draws his blade and stands at the ready.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-22-2013, 01:13 AM
Hisana's clone disappears as the real one still attempts to touch him

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 01:15 AM
(Ur talking to dopey correct?)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-22-2013, 01:15 AM
(yeah :P)

Idekal
04-22-2013, 08:11 AM
Kurai looks back at Hisana and starts thinking about something before saying. "So this is the one that can eat lightning? This village seems to have some interesting people". He turned around to see what would happen.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
04-22-2013, 08:17 AM
(lol you let me eat ur lightning huh)
Hisana touches the man as she makes a grabbing motion at his lightning, she pull it off like a cloak and jumps back. She turns to avoid hum seeing her face while she pulls down her mask and eats the lightning in a matter of seconds. Soon she pulls up her mask and looked at hum, "bad idea..."

Idekal
04-22-2013, 08:24 AM
( Ka-Boom :P )
"What was? Collecting information on possible opponents?" Then Kurai gives a serious tone "It was a bad idea for you to attack me though". A grin shows up on his face.

Amazon1
04-22-2013, 09:13 AM
Anais watched the two foreign shinobi attentively and suspiciously from the rooftop of the Karakage's building, like an owl in the night. She threw three shuriken in a row on the chimney out of boredom whilst keeping an eye on the shinobi.

Nauto of Suburbia
04-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Grimm pulls in and sits by Anais. "Not much happenin' here, huh?"