PDA

View Full Version : Village Hidden In The Ice

Pages : [1] 2

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 11:33 AM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121121100432/avatar/images/1/17/Film_-_Northern_Water_Tribe.png

(Architecture)
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs24/i/2007/334/d/f/Winter_Village_by_frankhong.jpg

Village hidden in the Ice - Korigakure

The hidden Ice village is the village most famous for producing the strongest water style shinobi amongst all of the villages, However, they also produce many Wind style shinobi aswell.
Many members of this village are known for possessing Ice kekkei Genkai or and wind related Kekkei Genkai.
The village has a rich economy and consists of many noble families making it one of the wealthiest of the villages. They are known for their strict training regimes and only accept the best Shinobi into their academy and do not tolerate failure making it one of the hardest villages to be a part of.

Members
Korikage - Hozuki: Name: Hayato Ukitori
Rank/Level: BLANK
Height: 5"7
Village: Village Hidden in the Ice
(if None)Organization or Affiliation:
Weapon(s): Shuriken, Kunai, Puppets, Ninja Wire
Main Jutsu Type: Earth
Kekkai Genkai: None, but if it counts, a Puppet Master

Name: Hayate Hiashi meaning: (Gale - Spreading fire)
Rank/Level: Jonin/Kage's assistant
Height: 5"11
Village: Village hidden in the Ice
Weapons: Katana w/ rope-dagger attached at the end, Kunai, Smoke bombs
Main Jutsu type: wind style/fire style
Kekkei Genkai: Solar wind
Kekkei Tota : Combustion style(blue flames)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll7jv0C0dM1qg641po1_500.jpg

Name: Seseiki
Leveled skills : Jonin
Clan : Has his own got whiped out He forgot the name and everything of it still has the Kekeigenkai and jutsus
Jutsu style : Shadow and Lightning also has 2 summoning and 1 seal and can make a lightning barrier
http://i45.tinypic.com/2guz7s3.png

Head band symbol: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqhiNf0n2n9yALEstgxpp-TdkXovSXgkYHgBSqxGcE3sFtXZp8eQ

Tailed beast of The hidden Ice - Gobi (The five tails) - Current Jinchuriki - Hiashi (Konoha Chimp) http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/170/f/4/blackish_phoenix_by_princess_phoenix-d544zjv.png

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 11:33 AM
*The new Ice village thread*

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 12:10 PM
I'll join, but as an allies since I'm rouge

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 12:12 PM
So you're an ally but not part of the village? you should know that we don't allow Rouges in the hidden Ice but I'll make an exception

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 12:19 PM
And that is...

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 12:20 PM
That you're free to roam the village but only as long as you don't cause trouble

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 12:27 PM
Oh, well that's easy..

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Upon noticing Hisana entering the village 5 Anbu Ice shinobi (See image ^) seemingly appear around her, armed with swords ready to attack

Bombs266
02-21-2013, 12:33 PM
*Gia's golem approaches* 'Hello' It said in it's accent 'i'm here to make sure you pose no threat to the cliff village, by proposing a treaty.

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 12:38 PM
Hiashi appears walking towards the entrance signalling the Anbu to back off as they do obediently
He then looks at the golem suspiciously
"Hidden cliff you say? you must of had quite a journey.. we'll be happy to accept your treaty of an alliance although I cannot guarantee we will pose no threat."

Naruto1998
02-21-2013, 12:45 PM
check it out

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 12:46 PM
"what was that about"

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 12:48 PM
He looks at Hisana
"Oh I'm sorry it seems we have never met before, my name is Hiashi of the Hidden Ice"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 12:55 PM
"nice to meet you Hiashi. My name is Hisana"

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 01:01 PM
"It's strange.. in my bingo book it says you're from the hidden cliff.. yet you're a rouge?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 01:08 PM
"Yeah, but I have secret alliances with other villages. I gather info..."

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 01:08 PM
"Oh so you gather information do you?... yet here you are in my home village.."
He eyes her suspiciously

Naruto1998
02-21-2013, 01:11 PM
hey guys is anyone interested ? <insert page here> i need your help

Pool
02-21-2013, 01:13 PM
hey guys is anyone interested ? i need your help

No. Stop posting that website.

Naruto1998
02-21-2013, 01:21 PM
why?
why i didnt say anything wrong

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 01:23 PM
"Oh so you gather information do you?... yet here you are in my home village.."
He eyes her suspiciously

"But i dont plan on doing ur village any harm. Just making another alliance, I think some thing bug is coming up soon from all the data I collected. But if ur not interested I could make ny leave..."

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 01:26 PM
"No please tell me.."
Gestures her to join him in his office where no one can eavesdrop..
"So what is this 'bug'?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 01:32 PM
(oh I mean big(phone prob.) . There is gonna be a big war coming and its cause if some of the rouge. They plan in making peace of sorts. But if someone Luke them cone and ask, don't say that you got it from me"

Pool
02-21-2013, 01:33 PM
I assume our alliance is still intact?

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 01:46 PM
"Hmm that's interesting.. I'll keep that in mind but be warned should I somehow be involved in this war it wont be with the Rouges.."

Yeah it is.. or it is now

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 01:54 PM
"it will involve all villages, but I think thats enough said. I sense someone has listened"

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 01:55 PM
"Relax.. you're paranoid besides no one is brave enough to attack us in the Hidden Ice"

ino>sakura!
02-21-2013, 01:57 PM
''whats new'' tsunami said appearing out of nowhere

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 01:58 PM
6 ANBU members suddenly surround the new intruder.

"Who are you?"

ino>sakura!
02-21-2013, 02:10 PM
''im tsunami im not here to coast trouble,yet anyways'' tsunami said surprised then replaced it with a smirk

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 02:12 PM
Hiashi signals the ANBU away and they disappear
"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Tsunami, what village are you from?"

ino>sakura!
02-21-2013, 02:17 PM
''oasis'' tsunami said relaxing a little bit

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 02:20 PM
"Oh I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable.. it's just we're constantly on the look out for any rouge ninja, please relax. The Oasis are friends of ours"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 02:21 PM
"why does she always follow me...and I'm no paranoid, my clones are talking to the people planning it and they found out what I did. I can't be a rouge any more now due to this "

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 02:24 PM
"Well if either of you ever need a place to stay or whatever, the hidden Ice is always welcome to you"

ino>sakura!
02-21-2013, 02:32 PM
"why does she always follow me...and I'm no paranoid, my clones are talking to the people planning it and they found out what I did. I can't be a rouge any more now due to this "

''how many times do i have to say this before you get the message you are just everywhere''tsunami said calmly

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 02:35 PM
"lier, and thank you for the offer sir."

ino>sakura!
02-21-2013, 02:40 PM
*tsunami rolls her eyes at hisana* ''im not lying even though i do like to bother you but thats more of a side hobby,oh and thanks XD'' tsunami flashes a smile at hiashi

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Hiashi gives a friendly smile back, though he's confused as he sin't used to being around such relaxed/funny people

"...."

Divine Rush
02-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Kyomi walks in from the shadows

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Hiashi is interrupted with Kyomi and unsheathes his sword standing up

"You are not welcome here Rouge.. leave now if you value your life"

Divine Rush
02-21-2013, 02:51 PM
Kyomi specks " im a not divine at the moment i want to be good im just lonley can i just stay until divine shows up its not fault he is evil im not"

ino>sakura!
02-21-2013, 03:22 PM
''please excuse him he's a friend'' tsunami said walking over to kyomi

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 03:25 PM
".... If you say so.. but if the kage finds you he'll kill me"

Divine Rush
02-21-2013, 03:25 PM
" when divine trys to come out i will leave" and ill explain to the kage u have no worrys

ino>sakura!
02-21-2013, 03:29 PM
''thanks are kage trust him and so do i'' tsunami said relaxing again

Divine Rush
02-21-2013, 03:30 PM
" i just don't wanna be an outcast anymore it makes it to easy for the evil to take over" kyomi says tearing up

ino>sakura!
02-21-2013, 03:59 PM
''its ok''tsunami then gives him a hug

Divine Rush
02-21-2013, 04:15 PM
*hugs back* thank you

ino>sakura!
02-21-2013, 04:34 PM
''anytime'' tsunami said as she hugged him tighter ''i will always be here for you''

konoha chimp
02-21-2013, 04:35 PM
"Get a room :roll:" :lol: ;)

Divine Rush
02-21-2013, 04:36 PM
" na thats divines job " Kyomi says chuckling

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Hisana runs out since she doesn't want to get any contact with her brother. she runs at least 1 mile away from him and stops

Divine Rush
02-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Kyomi starts tearing up at the site of his sister running from him

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 05:30 PM
"i don't care what you do feel now brother, that's not gonna get me back is it..." says Hisana without hesitation

Divine Rush
02-21-2013, 05:32 PM
kyomi says " i guess not" he runs out of the village

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-21-2013, 05:34 PM
Hisana then appears back inside the village as soon as her brother left it " yeah, i don't want to see him again, he disgusts me"

konoha chimp
02-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Things seem to be quiet around here.. hmm maybe I need to recruit more shinobi

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-22-2013, 01:42 PM
(yeah you can do that :3)

konoha chimp
02-22-2013, 01:43 PM
(The problem is finding people to join :lol:)

ino>sakura!
02-22-2013, 01:58 PM
(big problem)

konoha chimp
02-22-2013, 02:00 PM
(Yeah it is :lol: the Oasis and Shadow villages have a lot of members the Ice, Cliff and fields need more)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-22-2013, 02:02 PM
(maybe they don't like heights or cold places...)

konoha chimp
02-22-2013, 02:04 PM
(Damn :lol:)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-22-2013, 02:15 PM
(lol,only if we were monsters)

ino>sakura!
02-22-2013, 02:18 PM
(if only lol)

konoha chimp
02-22-2013, 02:23 PM
(Haha :lol: does anyone want a RP battle? I'm getting a little bored)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-22-2013, 02:26 PM
(im already on one, so no)

Divine Rush
02-22-2013, 02:27 PM
"im getting ready for one or i would" Kyomi says with a smile

Spectual
02-22-2013, 05:20 PM
On the outskirts of the village Genzu thought it would be a bad choice to simply walk into the village, He had to get in without anyone noticing. "I have an idea" with a devious look on his face. He made a clone and he just nodded at him and then dashed off towards a nearby ice mountain. "Water Style: Water Slicer" as if a giant slash of water came from the clones hand part of the mountain began to fall with a tremendous sound.

"That should be good enough..." Genzu said as he released his clone and moved around to the other side of the village where there was less attention.

konoha chimp
02-22-2013, 05:33 PM
"Hmm.. now what's happening here.."
Several Ice ninja run to the distraction

Spectual
02-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Genzu infiltrates the Village and casually walk round the streets to try to blend in, but in front of him were a group of Ice ninja heading towards the mountain. To avoid contact with them he turns into a dumpling store and then goes to buy some, this would make him look like a normal citizen going out for his dinner.

"I need to get closer to the Kage's place, but how..." Genzu mumbles to himself before he takes a bite of the dumplings.

konoha chimp
02-22-2013, 06:04 PM
*The temporary kage hiashi signals the ninja to go to the distraction leaving him unprotected*

Spectual
02-22-2013, 06:21 PM
Noticing a large amount of Ice Nin come towards him Genzu hides in a side ally whole they pass. "I need to get a move on" he said in a hurry as he came to the Kage's place. "This should be easy" he said as he placed a seal in a shadow on the building. Then going through the window Genzu quietly makes his way around the building to find out any more information.

konoha chimp
02-22-2013, 06:28 PM
Hiashi notices his chakra as they are in the same building and he only has weak sensory skills and interrupts his path.

"Can I help you?"

Spectual
02-22-2013, 06:42 PM
Genzu looks at the dumplings in his hand and with a change of attitude Genzu hides his face so the man can't get a clear look at him. " Hi i'm looking for Lord Korikage, You see I was told that before I could set up my dumpling shop in the village I had to have a trading licence so I came to see Lord Korikage." He said with a convincing tone of voice. "I thought I would bring a sample so he could get a taste of my work in all its glory."

konoha chimp
02-22-2013, 07:10 PM
"Oh so you spoke to the Korikage about your shop did you?"
*His tone gets serious*
"Funny enough I handle the renovations and business proposals for the Korikage as I am his personal assistant and I never got one about a dumpling store."
*Unsheathes his sword*
"Now who are you?!"

ko lee
02-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Ryouta stands at the gate of the hidden Ice village. He watches as commotions breaks out on one side. He then walks into the village, and stops to eat at a restaurant." This is a change of the pace from the Oasis's climate. I better get some food before I continue"he said to himself.

Spectual
02-23-2013, 04:17 AM
"I should have known that it wouldn't work" Genzu says as he starts to form a handsign."I have no intention to fight".
"Multi Clone Jutsu" Around 40 clones and Genzu dashed out in every direction. Hopefully this would confuse the man, allowing Genzu to get away. With the smoke from all the clones engulfing the building Genzu decided it who be best to stay inside and send a single clone to escape so act as a decoy.

"I could gather some more information with this" he mumbled to himself. Genzu came to the Korikage's room which was full of paperwork. "Time to get to work" he said as he made a seal under the desk( or table if there is one) and began preparing a powerful genjutsu which would make people fall asleep if they even looked at him. Just for extra cover he his behind the desk until the genjutsu was ready.

konoha chimp
02-23-2013, 06:29 AM
"Wind style: Wind wave" Hiashi then blows all the smoke out of his way in time to notice only 1 of the supposed clones heading towards the Korikage's office.
He immediately chased after him not knowing if it was the real one or not however, he couldn't let anyone - even a clone into that office.
"Are you hiding? seriously?" said Hiashi as he entered the office.
"Wind style wind wave" he then blows the entire desk out of the window (Unaware of the Jutsu) hoping it would also hit the intruder aswell

Spectual
02-23-2013, 07:20 AM
Genzu heard the man come into the room and he used a jutsu. The desk came flying at Genzu so he had to cancel the genjutsu and dodge it. "You're persistent" Genzu says as the desk goes flying out the window. If the man found out who he was a war could start, this also meant that Genzu couldn't use any Dragon Style. Genzu raises his hand so that it becomes covered in lightning.

"Lightning Style: Lightning Pull" Genzu ran and jumped out of the window and the lightning in his hand reached out and grabbed the seal on the desk. Moving his arm forward the desk went flying at the man who was inside. Genzu also used lightning pull on the seal on the outside of the building to bring himself on top of the building.

konoha chimp
02-23-2013, 08:59 AM
Hiashi just slices the desk in two letting the pieces fly behind him "I never did like that desk anyway..."
He then jumps out of the window and uses "Combustion style: combustion boost" suddenly two flames appear at his feat and propel him onto the roof.
He then infuses his sword with a sharp wind style chakra "Wind style: Wind Wave" with that said he swings his sword horizontally towards the imposter creating a massive wave of wind that spans the length of the roof and is 10 meters tall hoping to knock him off the roof.
"Being high up in the air is that last place you will want to be with me." He said with a confident grin

Spectual
02-23-2013, 10:16 AM
I land on the roof only to be greeted by a blast of air." I don't plan on staying in the air" I say as I draw my sword and infuse it with lightning and slash at the roof creating a gap to go through and smoke to act as a cover. I then use clone jutsu and have my clone reappear where i was standing after the wind had gone. The clone would then try to engage him in a sword duel allowing me to prepare a few jutsu's.

I then run back through the kage's room and pull myself back up to the roof behind him. The lightning in my sword becomes to violent that it begins to rip up the building as i go by. Behind him i slash my sword a couple of times and lightning crashes towards him with tremendous speed. I then use "Water Style: Rain Orb" and throw it up in the air so it rains down on the most village. "Just try to avoid this, Lightning Style: Chain Lightning". I focus the lightning in my sword towards my opponent and due to the rain the attack becomes an omni-directional attack. If the lightning touches him it should have him temporary paralyzed (5-10 secs). The attack will not hurt the villagers as it only attacks those with quite a bit of chakra.

"I need to get away..." I say as i make a clone next to me who throws me away from the Korikage's building, hopefully this would let me escape.

konoha chimp
02-23-2013, 10:53 AM
A quickly disperse of the clone with "Wind style: Wind blast" only to notice the man appeared behind me.
I realize that the lightning sword is coming straight towards me and with the rain jutsu would make a dangerous combination.
I then use "Wind style: rotation" which creates a miniature tornado around my body deflecting the both the rain and the sword.

Noticing he's about to run away I use "Wind style: Wind attraction" whilst spinning my sword around 360* the wind infront of him then begins to blow him backwards, not only that but due to the rain orb in the atmosphere his own Jutsu is redirected at him.

Using this to my advantage I then begin to charge my chakra shouting: "Solar style: solar armour!" noticing he has only just left the roof so he must be in mid air I dive towards him flying through the air with my solar armour making no wind resistance against me I travel at an inhuman speed and appear in front of him.
"I told you.. the the Air is the last place you want to be with my around"

I then use a My jutsu mid air "Solar style: Solar Prison" he is now surrounded in a tornado shaped prison of fire with a wind nature. The effects of the prison will begin to make him start burning and losing oxygen within the next 15 seconds. I then clench my fist and shorten the tornado prison decreasing its diameter hoping to crush my opponent and burn him at the same time which would defininetly defeat him.
Just to be safe I fly to the top of the Prison and use my final solar jutsu just to be safe.
"SOLAR STYLE: SOLAR DEATH BALL" A ball of solar fire (resembling a miniature sun but obviously not as hot) comes flying towards him whilst he is in the prison.

Spectual
02-23-2013, 12:26 PM
My sword slashes are deflected by the surrounding wind and the wind in front of me pushes me back, preventing me from getting away. While im in the air he charges at me with amazing speed, before i knew it i was inside what seemed to be a fire tornado. "Kekkei Genkai?!?" But no matter what happened i had to get away, as i feel my breath slipping away from me the tornado gets smaller and a large fireball comes at me from above.

I quickly cast handseals just to try and keep myself conscious "Water Style: Great Water Dome" Soon an gigantic amount of water blast out from my body like a flood. The fire from the tornado is put out and the tornado itself turns into a whirlpool. The fireball hits the water and evaporates a great deal of it. The whirlpool should suck in my foe and engulf him. I cast "Water Style: Breathing" and a bubble of oxygen from the outside of the dome forms around allowing me to breath in the water and causing him to pass out for the loss of air.

"I really don't want to fight, just leave me be, it would be better for everyone..." I say with a calm tone. With all the energy in the dome i use "Water Style: Water Absorbing Technique which draws the water into my body, healing me and restoring some of my chakra. I then dash behind some nearby buildings and use "Massive Clone Army" which creates hundreds of clones which divide into two groups. Some dash around the village just trying to get lost in the village, the other just try and get out of the village in every direction. This was obvious but i kept one and had him stay put in the ally and open a scroll on the floor, this would look like he was trying to do something suspicious and draw attention if he was seen.

"I can't afford to stay here any longer" i say as i take part with the clones.

konoha chimp
02-23-2013, 12:42 PM
Damn I knew I should have used my Solar tornado technique instead..

"Wind style: Wind blitz!" I force a powerful wind jutsu into the whirlpool which recoils me away from it. I would have been dead if not for my flight ability

At the signal of my hand several Anbu Jonin and Chunin Ninja move to attack the clones however, Also noticing you are trying to escape I echo with the sound of my voice through the village using my wind style to carry voice vibrations : "The intruder is trying to escape all available units cover all exits from the village"

Noticing the clone with the ninja personally I immediately fly down and attack him with a Fire wall jutsu. Destroying the clone and the seal. Immediately I fly above the village above the middle of the village over seeing the entire village scouting for the real imposter.

Spectual
02-23-2013, 01:12 PM
( Me against a Village, damn)

I quickly begin to notice that the Ice ninja are intercepting my clones, which was troublesome enough. "Damn it" i say as i turn deep in thought. The man i was fighting shouts out about "the intruder" and all the village could hear it. Fighting would be near impossible while trying to stay undercover. I decide to go with a risky choice that would pay off if it worked.

I stop and step into a dark alley where no one can see me and i take off my mask and cloak. I then disintegrate them with my Lightning Style so nothing remained but ash. I break and pick up i bunch of ice and snow and rub it in my face. A few of my masked clones come towards me and i charge at the destroying them in the process. Standing there in the middle of the street i sneeze from my 'traveling' in the arctic conditions.

I walk up towards the Korikage's building to see if anyone was there that i could talk to, about the clones and the mountain that was sliced before. I continue walking as i see more clones come towards me.

konoha chimp
02-23-2013, 01:18 PM
*spots the intruder but Doesn't realize that the intruder is actually him leaving him and the office vulnerable*

Spectual
02-23-2013, 01:23 PM
I have 3 clones return to the Kage Building to gather information as i spot the man i was fighting. There were a group of clones about to attack him but i intervene, destroying the clones behind him. "You better watch your back *Sneeze's*" I say to him. "What's happening here?"

konoha chimp
02-23-2013, 01:24 PM
"Did you not get my message?? nevermind just go to the evac point or your designated station please you are not needed here"

Spectual
02-23-2013, 01:39 PM
"Not needed? *Sneezes* I'm sorry i'm from the Hidden Scales, did something happen here?" *Sneezes* I then sheath my sword into its holster.

konoha chimp
02-23-2013, 01:45 PM
"Nevermind it's best if you just return to your village now"

Spectual
02-23-2013, 01:53 PM
"Well ok, but do you have anything to keep me warm in the arctic mountains?, my cloak was blew away by a gust of wind and i caught a cold. Is there a store or anything where i could find something helpful?"

As i say that the clones in the Korikage's building were already putting down information onto scrolls, they should be done in around 2 minutes. There was still groups of clones running around the village so they should provide as the perfect cover.

konoha chimp
02-23-2013, 01:54 PM
"Here you go" Hands him a standard Ice village cloak "Now be on your way please* he says as he starts to head off into the office

Spectual
02-23-2013, 02:05 PM
"Thanks, i'll be going now" I say as i turn away, put on the cloak and slowly head for the village gate. I reach the village gate but there were a group of ANBU stopping me from getting out. "What do you mean i can't leave?" I say slightly frustrated. The clones were just finishing off with the scrolls and were setting up a seal on the top of the ceiling that was hidden in the shadows.

konoha chimp
02-23-2013, 02:11 PM
I walk into my office to find several clones. I quickly dispatch of all of them and start cleaning up all the mess. (You don't want me to say how I defeated them do you?)

Spectual
02-23-2013, 02:22 PM
(No its not important how you took them out, just know that the scroll isn't on them now so you would't find it.)

The ANBU said i could't leave until the intruder problem was over with. So i just stood at the gate and i sensed my clones being destroyed. "Seem's like they made it in time" I mutter under my breath just before i sneeze.

konoha chimp
02-23-2013, 02:28 PM
*I signal the guards to allow people to leave now as I believe the intruder got away*

Spectual
02-23-2013, 02:48 PM
I leave the village and walk off into the distance. I then make a handsign with one hand and in a poof of smoke a scroll appears in my hand. It turn out that the seal on the ceiling in the Korikage's building was a 1-way summoning seal and the scroll was placed onto it. Placing the scroll into his pocket he walks away on his journey home.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-23-2013, 04:56 PM
"well that was interesting" hisana said as she jumped off the tree she was sitiing on the entire time

Spectual
02-23-2013, 04:59 PM
( Tree's in an ice village?? )

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
02-23-2013, 06:45 PM
(yes, pine trees or something if not then i jumped off a house)

konoha chimp
02-25-2013, 07:52 AM
Hiashi finishes a pile of paper work and sighs wondering if the Korikage will ever return from his illness

Izi90
02-25-2013, 07:55 AM
-suddenly a spy from the Hidden village Oasis snooze in-

[Chimp how are you!? xDD It's been awhile since Tug of Jinchuriki.]

konoha chimp
02-25-2013, 07:57 AM
[Hi I'm good thanks how about you? xD I forgot all about that thread! I should comment on it soon xD]

Izi90
02-25-2013, 08:05 AM
[Teeheehew xD! I am well, just a little chilly, it's raining! Ohhh don't do it! My adrenaline would be used for the wrong, that's a sin! Noo Chimpy, NOOO!]

konoha chimp
02-25-2013, 08:12 AM
[Muwahaha I shall now revive the thread :twisted:]

Izi90
02-25-2013, 08:23 AM
[HUUUUUUUAH! It has begun!]

*Runs back to Hidden Village of Oasis*

ko lee
02-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Ryouta walk into the village and stretches. "I wonder what the hidden ice village has to offer." He said amused.

Hozuki
02-28-2013, 05:46 PM
Hayato saunters into the Kage room.

"Hiashi," he takes his seat."thanks for being the acting Kage while I was out." Hayato leans back and turns on his chair, looking out onto the Ice village.

konoha chimp
02-28-2013, 06:13 PM
"L...Lord Korikage you're finally back I see. you took your time!"

Shisko Shi
02-28-2013, 11:31 PM
Soon I appear on the boarder of the Village as I preform my hand signs the draw blood as I place my hand down. Soon Signs and symbols appear as the travel around the Village. The rest go underground to atatck and kil lanything after them. One touch and all your chakra wil lbe absorbed.

konoha chimp
03-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Hiashi wakes up in the middle of the night from the commotion and jumps out his window
After a long search he finally finds and confronts the intruder
"That wasn't a good idea."

Shisko Shi
03-01-2013, 07:24 PM
"Yes it wasn't smart to come to me..." he says as the barrier is now 75% complete, soon 20 black shadow tenticals appear as they come from below him attempting to entangle him. One touch and the opponents chakra will be deeted fast.

konoha chimp
03-01-2013, 07:48 PM
The tenticles touch him and he vanishes into thin air revealing a wind clone.
Hiashi is then flying above him.
"Hmm you must be the one I've been hearing the reports about from the various villages. What is it you're trying to accomplish?
Also I don't recommend attacking me again. That would be a fatal mistake for you."

On that note he is surrounded by 10 Ice Anbu. Who appear to be using their Chakra to reject the barrier
(I'll continue this tomorrow :))

Shisko Shi
03-01-2013, 07:57 PM
He then claps his ands as he throws. Kunai as his moving as a speed that should be impossible as it multiplays into 20 aimed at the ANBU.

konoha chimp
03-02-2013, 02:18 PM
Trusting the Anbu would take care of themselves Hiashi flies towards the intruder forming hand signs "Fire style: Fire blast" as a blast of fire shoots straight at the intruder covering a 20 meter radius
The Anbu then retreat to a safe distance and begin to stop the barrier.

(Are your tenticles made out of shadows?)

Shisko Shi
03-02-2013, 02:27 PM
So umm Ou controlling them or not? I mean they can't defend them selfsame and stop the seals.

Soon tenticals formed around regent protecting hi from the attack as some went after the ninja and the ANBU.

konoha chimp
03-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Updated

Cloukora
03-02-2013, 06:56 PM
As soon as Cloukora arrived he saw the clone attacking the village. Without hesitation he unsheathed his sword, appeared behind the clone, and tried to stab it in its spine, hoping to not kill him, but paralyze him for information.

Shisko Shi
03-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Soon the cline was hit as he fell to his knees.

"It's ..."

Cloukora
03-02-2013, 10:53 PM
"Tell me everything you plan, now."

Cloukora
03-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Cloukora made a clone. "Interrogate him while I go back to the Shadow Village." He commanded the clone, then headed back towards his village.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-03-2013, 06:57 PM
One of Hisana's clones arrives where Cloukora's clone is "need help?"

Shisko Shi
03-03-2013, 07:05 PM
He then began to mutter some words that could not be heard.

Cloukora
03-03-2013, 07:11 PM
"Sure, you might be better at this than I am. I'll transfer chakra into him so his clone is stabilized." Cloukora's clone places a hand on Regent's clone, letting chakra seep into its body.

Shisko Shi
03-03-2013, 07:14 PM
He mutter some more being unable to be heard then laughed.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Hisana grabbed Regent by the hair, "so tell me, what are you planning and why are you doing it" she said angrily. she then punched him in the stomach "why are you laughing?"

Divine Rush
03-03-2013, 08:22 PM
divine appears " master would you like some help"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-03-2013, 08:23 PM
"brother, don't interfere!" Hisana snarled and gave him a death glare

Divine Rush
03-03-2013, 08:26 PM
"when it comes to my masters plan i will do whatever i want" divine chuckled

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-03-2013, 08:29 PM
"you're as ignorant as ever, that's how you ended up getting killed!!"

Divine Rush
03-03-2013, 08:30 PM
"yes but gin gave me reason to live you will not stop his plan ill make sure of that"

Cloukora
03-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Cloukora's clone noticed Divine appear and drew a katana. "You heard the lady. Don't interfere."

Divine Rush
03-03-2013, 08:35 PM
divine summons three clones to his side" i will do whats best for my master no one else"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-03-2013, 08:35 PM
"yes but gin gave me reason to live you will not stop his plan ill make sure of that"

"he's using you as a pawn, that way you'll get killed! But that doesn't matter now, does it!" hisana barked "Cloukora, can you handle him?"

Cloukora
03-03-2013, 08:37 PM
"Hisana, if you want, you can take care of Regent, or Gin, or whatever the hell his name is. And I'll take care of Divine. I've been itching to defeat someone after finding out Roy has got two kills. Unless this is personal, then I can take care of the interrogation. Your choice."

Divine Rush
03-03-2013, 08:37 PM
" like i said the master has his plan and ill up hold it all he wants is what he built what he deserves and he will have it"

Shisko Shi
03-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Go divine he said then had her to bring her ear to his mouth and whispered, "You will all die now.." he then yelled. "Ken shi do runima!"

Soon the earth shook as cracks appeared in the snow as it melted and red lights appeared I the cracks. Soon the dome shattered as the seals fell like glass then stop and pointed then fast moving at almost invisable speed to them as the clone was hit.

The clone turned into a skeleton as it turned into Skelton bone dust and then surrounded them to force them into the skeleton the size of a humans bones as it compressed to kill them.

Only then it happened like hell broke lose. As a beam it was released with 25 feet radius that would kill anything touching it and burn it as it would suck up any chakra near it. With in a 4 foot mesurment.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-03-2013, 08:42 PM
"Hisana, if you want, you can take care of Regent, or Gin, or whatever the hell his name is. And I'll take care of Divine. I've been itching to defeat someone after finding out Roy has got two kills. Unless this is personal, then I can take care of the interrogation. Your choice."

"no, it's okay. you kill him, he'll hold back too much on his little sister anyways. i'll take care of this trash"(i'll respond to the attack, i don't like it when i post someone else posts before me)

Divine Rush
03-03-2013, 08:42 PM
divine says "no fun" and turns into a log

Cloukora
03-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Cloukora's clone noticed all of Shisko's attacks at once: the dome shattering, the beam, the body turning into to dust and then compressing his body. He acted quickly and grabbed Hisana and covered her body with his as the pieces of the beam stabbed him in the back repeatedly, until, it finally disappeared into smoke.

(In short, my clone protected Hisana, and then disappeared from the body crushing and dome shattering.)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-03-2013, 08:50 PM
(awww, i had a different plan that saved your clone :( )

"darn it all!" Hisana said as she started to distance herself from the blast a bit more

Shisko Shi
03-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Sorry but he bones go on the enemy and form into bones an compress to normal size lime a coffin that wo kill you

And beam is in the cente of the village.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-03-2013, 09:00 PM
(well the Hisana here was a clone, so no damage is done to the real me. so i don't die)

both of the clones disappeared from the attack, (there)

Shisko Shi
03-03-2013, 09:06 PM
No no I was just letting you know I never said you died hahaha

Soo the beam grew rapidly as the ground/ice cracked as t grew until it reached to te villages size.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-03-2013, 09:09 PM
(i know, but i'll get my character to send another clone there anyways )

Divine Rush
03-03-2013, 09:11 PM
{ i have no idea what my plot is im just sitting here and watching lol its so boring}

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-03-2013, 09:15 PM
(should have gone to the right side Divine, not the dark-side! did shisko fool you with the "i'm your father" line?)

Divine Rush
03-03-2013, 09:18 PM
{ nope just wanna be bad there needs to be bad people to equal everything out it is becoming a one wayed thing its just a bunch of power houses now}

Shisko Shi
03-03-2013, 10:09 PM
So... About that blast lol no more free Snow cones Hozuki

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-04-2013, 06:42 AM
(but there is shaved ice....)

konoha chimp
03-04-2013, 06:45 AM
(I don't know what's going on anymore :lol: can someone update me? it seems every other village is involved in this now)

Hiashi just observes expressionless

Nauto of Suburbia
03-04-2013, 01:22 PM
A new shinobi appears in the battlefield, Kid watches events unfold while holding a bag of popcorn....

Shisko Shi
03-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Basically a beam in the center that then expanse to the entice village bit it then vanishes as the entire area is consumed with energy as things grow with life

Cloukora
03-04-2013, 04:45 PM
(He dead. We killed him. It's just the beam now.)

konoha chimp
03-04-2013, 04:51 PM
(Oh :lol: my bad. The main bad guy dead that easy?! :shock:)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-04-2013, 06:02 PM
(no, just a clone)

konoha chimp
03-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Hiashi finally returns back to the village from the hidden Oasis and goes to his office
Sitting down and letting an a very unenthusiastic *sigh*

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 12:32 PM
(Good morning Chimp... Time for some fun! *Evil SMile*)

Soonb the man walked in with his shirt off and a hood over to hide from officals. He walked into the village with out a care.

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 12:40 PM
(Oh boy :lol: just what someone would want to wake up to)

Hiashi sits at his desk.. doing paperwork as usual without a care in the world

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 12:47 PM
( It isn't like I am a beast in RP'ing like Joon. I am new like you guys. ijust had all my fights with the people on the higher teir list near Noctis lvl... Ghost was his name... Good old ghost.)

He then sat down in a tea house as ordered a drink. He hoped no one would find him as he was still on the move as his face hidden. He wanted no trouble... yet."

"Here you go sir."

"..."

"YOur welcome. You have a nice day sweety." He said placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Next time I will keep that hand.... Get lost Bi%^h...."

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 12:54 PM
A women can be heard screaming in the local tea store as a group of 7 Ice ninja rush there to find a mysterious hooded man
They draw their swords all pointed at him
"Who are you" the leader says

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 12:59 PM
As his back sat facing them and his arm resting on the top of the cheir like he was relaxed. the other holding the drink. He looked back showing his yellow eye.

He then turned around and continued to drink. "Try not to hurt yourself there."

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 01:02 PM
The Chunin in charge puts his hand on the mysterious man forcing him to his feet.
"Be careful what you say.. those words could be your last"

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 01:22 PM
As the hand touched him a dark aura flowed out from his chakra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhsI78bP2HI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhsI78bP2HI)

"You talking to me?" He said standing up on his own as his eyes could be seen in the shadow of his hood.

"You think you can man up to it, then hit me... Then let's see were you end up..."

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 01:28 PM
All 7 ninja proceed to blast the man with a powerful wave of water "Water style: Water blast"

Straight after the captain jumps into the air "Ice style: Ice shuriken" as several Shuriken are shot at the man from above

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 01:34 PM
"...." With that he looked at it as soon as it got close some object that was way to blurred to be seen swung so fast it was see for 1 second as a powerful wind blew the attacks away. Only one Ice Shurinkin stayed as he tilted his head only for it to cut the side as he rpped the hood off. Showing his real face he appeared infront of the men as he unleashed hit Sycth. He brought it out as it unhooked from its bindings and 1/3 swung out to the left side of the group and the bottem with the blade at the other. th ehtne spun fast around creating a wind to blow them away as he stood placing the butt of the sycth on thr gound. "I hope that was a warm up..."

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 01:42 PM
The Ice ninja are helplessly blown away and badly injured as villagers proceed to scream and run in all directions away from the Man

*Meanwhile* In the kage's office Hiashi feels a shock through his entire body which is a chakra signature he hasn't felt before on the far side of the village
This Chakra... it's immense He then notices several Ice ninja chakra signatures suddenly vanish
With that he jumps straight out the open window of the office "Solar style: Solar armour"

All that can be seen is: http://voxxi.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/meteor2-386x296.jpg
Soaring through the sky heading straight towards the man with no intention of stopping

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Feeling the pressure and the sound of the attack as he saw it bright as the sun. "........" Is all he gave away as soon he placed his sycthe down sticking it in the gound.

He then stomped his fot as seals formed around him then pointed his finger as the energy from the earth formed into his finger then shot a blast at it vaperising it to nothing.

"Akudo Sealing Stlye: Menifestation"

He then looked at the man responsible, "...." He then gestured for him to come.

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 02:35 PM
"....." The man appears before him completely imbued with fire "I'm afraid I can't let you continue to harm my comrades.."

He says unsheathing his sword
"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Uzumaki Naruto!
03-15-2013, 04:12 PM
*Seseiki the Genin was helping all the villagers to the safe house* "Come on hurry up don't panic we've got it under control Kages assistant will beat him for sure and if he doesn't I'll kill him myself" *Seseiki uses his thumb to point at himself*

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 04:29 PM
(I really hope Shisko does something soon I'm kinda stuck here :lol:)

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 04:57 PM
(Youtube Akasuki Theme. I swear it goes in the start, "FRESH PIE, HIDAN'S GAY, ICE CREAM, THE HOTTEST GUYS!" Lol also that is my theme.)

"Correction... They attacked me.. But I will be taking this Village....."

"Even if you rise up a thousand times, there will be no victory for any of you."

"Let me show yuo who I am....." Soon he released only 1/100 of his chakra as it sky rocketed covering him as shattering the ground below with debries flowting iin the air.

His Scythe glowed with lightning on it. "You should never mess with a wild animal.... could get your self killed."

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 05:32 PM
(:lol::lol::lol: how did you notice that?!)

"A wild animal should never stray away from his habitat.. he could find himself killed" Replies Hiashi

"Would you like to continue this battle somewhere else?"

Mekuto
03-15-2013, 05:44 PM
"Isn't there someone you need to kill?" Mekuto appeared smoke rolling out from under his cloak and flowing freely from his mouth. "Or perhaps.... you can't do it."

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 05:47 PM
(Who are you talking to?? :lol:)

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 07:39 PM
How did I notic a metor in the sky? Maybe because they are both loud, bright and big. Unless stars move around the area normaly. Plus it was logical, and you didn;t state I needed some kind of specail way to see that.

"This is my habit... and you have nbeen marked mny friend... Or you could surrander the Village to me and no one dies...."

Looks at the man that appeared. "Son nothing you new ninja can do that would kill me..."

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 07:41 PM
(I meant the akatsuki theme thing)

"Can we arrange for an area to fight so that the village doesn't get destroyed?"

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 07:41 PM
smoke appears to be coming from the entrance to the village and the sky gets dark as a shadow covers the whole village and a voice is heard through the whole village " revenge"

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Hiashi is then interupted. He then looks at the man and then the smoke "Friend of yours?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-15-2013, 07:42 PM
(this one too holy mother of...)

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 07:44 PM
lightning cloud gather around the village and strikes of lighting roar everywhere

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Hisana appears on a building looking at what's happening "hey look at all of that food"

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 07:47 PM
Hiashi flies to the top of the village "Wind style: Massive gale blast"
He then makes an insanely huge blast of gale wind repelling all the clouds and smoke out of the village.
"......."

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 07:48 PM
Seeing the smoke I then swing my sycth with ease blowing the smoke into nothing and putting out the couse.

"No... But I would love to kill him if it was the REAL him."

Soon the seals from earlier completes as I put my hands to gether. "Akudo SHinju!" soon a Barrier formed protecting the place. "I'd like to keep this Village in tack... Son of Divine..." He said sensing the man near by.

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 07:53 PM
divine shows himself " im not going to destroy the village just hear to get vengeance" divine chuckles

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 07:54 PM
"On me?"

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 07:55 PM
"Listen here child.. I eradicated your father, what makes you think you stand a better chance? Even on my home turf aswell"

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 07:56 PM
" by my chakra you should know i am not my son he has surrendered his body to me" divine chuckles " and no your fine i like your cause and i envy it" talking to the unknown shinobi

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 07:58 PM
"Continue this and just know I will not hold back.. I don't want to do this a second time. but should you give me no choice I will have to. I'll give you one last chance to leave."

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 07:59 PM
divine chuckles loud " come at me im ready this time" divine smirks

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 08:00 PM
"Heheha... Take him out.. I have the Village now." he then walks past the Ice Shinobi. "Consider your self luck it is him you are fighting.... He dies and you will also die... I am watching you closly boy...." He said once he stood next to him before conitinuing.

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 08:02 PM
divine rises his gate and shinobi jump out attacking villagers and he summons 10 clones to his side

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:04 PM
"I warned you... lets see how much you improved"
Hiashi says remembering the last time he beat him so he decided to try it again to see if he has improved truly

"Solar style: Solar Prison" Divine is instantly surrounded in a sphere of solar chakra which is rapidly rotating. The fire in the prison is able to evapourate any room-temperature liquid instantly due to its heat.
Not only that but it sucks oxygen out the atmosphere leaving divine unable to breathe.
Water style - Gets evaporated and because the prison is rotating it is almost impossible to break open.
Earth style - Can't physically enter the prison
Fire style- Makes the prison stronger
Wind style - Makes the prison even stronger

Hiashi then clentches a fist as the entire prison begins to shrink on divine. The prison is 5 meters high and wide and decreasing. In a matter of 5 seconds the prison will explode ripping anything inside into shreds.

Hiashi then uses "Solar style: Solar armour" So he will not be affected by his own explosion.
He then enters the prison and uses "Solar style: Solar barrage" (Think of it as Rasen-barrage but with fire and without the clones) About 50 small fire balls are shot at divine at once.

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 08:06 PM
Sitting in the Kages office he sits in the thrown. "Time for the real fun..." He then did 4 hand signs then slamed his hand on the table as the sky grew dark and a full moon out. "Wolf Style, :Rise of the Full Moon." This will grant the user or of the blood line increase power and change the enviorment to be night.

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:07 PM
"Ah god dammit" Hiashi screams as he is being distracted with Divine helpless to stop the new enemy

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 08:11 PM
Kyomi jumps out of the gate and stands out side of the barrier and slams his hands towards the ground and poles form around divine inside the barrier from under him and the lightning strikes divine giving him mass energy and divine shoots mass amounts of lightning in all directions as he is in a lightning rotation and the poles around the village start shooting lightning at the barrier { can that destroy the barrier?}

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-15-2013, 08:13 PM
"Ah god dammit" Hiashi screams as he is being distracted with Divine helpless to stop the new enemy

Hisana appears next to Hiashi "need help?"

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Well it seems you just hit yourself.. You just shot lightning into the walls of the barrier whilst being connected to the poles shouldn't the lightning travel up the poles from outside the barrier and fry you?

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:15 PM
"Yes please... deal with those enemy Shinobi" He points to the ones on the ground in battle with the Ice ninja that divine summoned

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-15-2013, 08:16 PM
"so fight Divine huh, what about you?"

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 08:18 PM
May I say. The only time a Barrier can auto surround someone is if it is not going to hurt them. If it is an attack then you have to say stuff like..." It begiuns to surround my oopponent" Then use your skil lto make it harder.

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:18 PM
"It appears a mad man is in the kages office which I need to deal with sadly.."
(The barrier is not hurting him in anyway?)

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 08:19 PM
{ i can consume lightning just like hisana i just used all the lightning to destroy the barrier that why i put all the poles out side of the village and in the barrier etc }

InnerSakura
Sayuri's suna bunshin finally arrives in the hidden ice village to talk to Hiashi, however she quickly notices that something is amiss. She faintly detects Divine's chakra, and she is shocked. "He's alive...." She breathes. She rushes to the scene to see if her assistance is required.

konoha chimp
(Fair enough)

"Hisana please deal with Divine.. I'll handle the mad man Ah Sayuri you're finally here! I need your help please follow me"

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 08:20 PM
"It appears a mad man is in the kages office which I need to deal with sadly.."
(The barrier is not hurting him in anyway?)
}yeah but you say that the barrier surronds me not giving me time to just avoid it or anything im always just stuck in it and i havent still found a way to get out sense you say no elements can hurt it}

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 08:22 PM
{ but i wanna continue who ever is next to attack me do so this is just a clone the real divine is at his kingdom just chillin lol}

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:22 PM
(I just let you out of it ffs, not to mention the barrier isn't hurting you in anyway)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Kyomi jumps out of the gate and stands out side of the barrier and slams his hands towards the ground and poles form around divine inside the barrier from under him and the lightning strikes divine giving him mass energy and divine shoots mass amounts of lightning in all directions as he is in a lightning rotation and the poles around the village start shooting lightning at the barrier { can that destroy the barrier?}

"ok will do" hisana said looking at the ground that the lightning is flowing though and about to reach them. she bends down quickly while pulling her mask down. she grabs at the lightning and puts it in her mouth, eating it. she makes her speed increase ten-fold with a lightning enhancement and runs around the area while eating the lightning. she then appears at the barrier looking at the lightning hitting it. she puts her hand on it and her body becomes like a lightning rod. making the lightning go to her, absorbing it

(hows this?)

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:25 PM
*Meanwhile* Hiashi charges into the kages office reaching the intruder. What do you think you're doing?!?!"

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 08:26 PM
{ the barrier will kill me thou so it is hurting me as you stated it was taking my breathe away etc}
divine shoots fireballs towards hisana

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:26 PM
(That's not hurting you though is it?)

ZeroxNightmare
03-15-2013, 08:29 PM
Vergil appears walking into the village.

"What did you need me for?"

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-15-2013, 08:32 PM
{ the barrier will kill me thou so it is hurting me as you stated it was taking my breathe away etc}
divine shoots fireballs towards hisana

Hisana dodges the fireballs by running with her lightning enhanced feet and appears on a building casting a jutsu. "water Style: Mist Envelopment!" A thick and dense mist forms around Hisana and Divine, completely hiding their chakras from each other.but Hisana is able to sense him as soon as she casted the jutsu; she enhanced her abilities ten-fold also just like her feet. Fire techniques will be majorly powered down. "there's one of the senses"

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 08:33 PM
With his leggs resting on the table, "Sitting in my new Office what does it look like. Boy how stuiped are you? Read the wanted papers, I have the biggest bounty. And more with it that you do not seem to know. I could shatter your nworld in a heart beat and then soem..." He then closed his eyes leaning back reasting his hands behind him. Soon four animals came out, Wolves. Growling. "Oh and I would not move if I were you, or at least attack. These's babies are rigged.... It would take the whole village, Clone or not the village would be gone..." Soon one came to him as he pet it. "You hungery?"

ZeroxNightmare
03-15-2013, 08:35 PM
Vergil leaned over.

"Is it this guy again? Seriously?"

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 08:35 PM
divine then smiles and holds his hands up and devours the water and shoots a tunnel of water at hisana and ands lightning around the tunnel coming straight for hisana

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:36 PM
"Solar style: Solar armour" Hiashi's body becomes imbued completely in fire. "Should your wolves feel the need to attack me they might just find themselves burned alive" He says.

Noticing the intruder had his back to the main window whilst sitting on the chair Hiashi forms hand signs "Wind style: Gale blast" Swinging his sword towards his opponent a huge amount of wind covering the entire room blasts straight towards his opponent causing the entire rear side of the room to tear open
"I don't have time to play with a maniac and his pets"

ZeroxNightmare
03-15-2013, 08:37 PM
Sees a water dragon fly in the distance.

"I see why you needed my help."

Vergil runs over to Hiashi.

"Oh god. This guy. Why is it always this guy?"

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Several Ice shinobi run to vergil "Please we need your assistance Divine and his men are attacking the village"

konoha chimp
"Solar style: Solar armour" Hiashi's body becomes imbued completely in fire. "Should your wolves feel the need to attack me they might just find themselves burned alive" He says.

Noticing the intruder had his back to the main window whilst sitting on the chair Hiashi forms hand signs "Wind style: Gale blast" Swinging his sword towards his opponent a huge amount of wind covering the entire room blasts straight towards his opponent causing the entire rear side of the room to tear open
"I don't have time to play with a maniac and his pets"

Divine Rush
" shut it" divine sends 10 clones jumping at vergil

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-15-2013, 08:39 PM
"oh darn" Hisana said jumping over the tunnel of water and making the lightning come to her hand from it. she then eats it getting more chakra. in the mean time she casted another jutsu "wind style: temperature change!" and Hisana make the water freeze solid and stands on it. "this is gonna be tough"

ZeroxNightmare
03-15-2013, 08:40 PM
"Obviously we don't have enough wanted criminals if these guys are the most wanted. A dead guy, and this... person." Vergil spins around, slashing at the clones

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 08:42 PM
divine then handsigns quick Ice style: Ice crystals the ice starts breaking apart and he sends the shards all flying everywhere around hisana coming straight for her

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 08:43 PM
As he preforms it Both the man and the wolves appear behind him but a safe distince.

"Go ahead and burn all you want.. .The explosion will still happen.... I am not attacking, nor am I killing. Just a new leader demanding the place."

He then opened the door and walked out, "Fix the room will yea?" Then both him and the wolves leave to look around.

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:44 PM
(That's your counter Shisko? are you being serious -.-)

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 08:46 PM
You don;t like it? HAHA

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:47 PM
(You didn't do anything!!! you just said you appeared behind me! isn't that considered cheating?!)

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-15-2013, 08:48 PM
divine then handsigns quick Ice style: Ice crystals the ice starts breaking apart and he sends the shards all flying everywhere around hisana coming straight for her

the Temperature jutsu was still in effect in the mean time and so Hisana made the shards turn to water. stopping the movement of it getting closer. she then wove signs "i'm going to try this new nature. Shadow Style: Shadow Ball!" Hisana focuses chakra into the palm of her hand. she then throws it at him at an incredible speed. It will explodes on contact, creating a 7 foot explosion in attempt to injure him badly

InnerSakura
03-15-2013, 08:49 PM
Sayuri follows Hiashi as he requests her assistance. "What do you need my help with?" She asks.

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 08:49 PM
No I used speed. That should be clear. As for not hitting you, why would I hurt my new partner? *Beggs in a bambie eye look.

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:51 PM
(But that doesn't make sense? there was a huge wave of wind covering the entire coming towards you how did you run through it? hmm Why should I partner with you? ;))

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 08:54 PM
(1 My speed. 2 I saw you do hand seals then say it. 3 I was behind you so anything that happens to come at me will go to you. 4 I said so, so you WILL listein to your God! one step below the real one. :lol:)

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 08:54 PM
divines clone throws its hands up and devours the attack he pants and falls to the ground

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 08:57 PM
(So you ran behind me before I even done the Jutsu isn't that TM? Why would my own attack hit me? I'll have to continue this tomorrow guys. it's 4.AM where I aw now and I'm exhausted I'll continue this tomorrow :))

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 08:58 PM
This is it basicly.

You: hand signs, Wind Styler Blah blah bla.

Me: Body flickers behind you with speed and so do dogs.

You: Anything coming towards me must go through you first.

Me: Slaps you for not unbderstanding then takes your man hood.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-15-2013, 09:00 PM
"so this is sorta your weakness eh" hisana said. she weaved her hands once more "shadow style: shadow ball(s)!" and creates 10 of them quickly using her lighting to enhance her hands, she throws the all at once. heading toward him to make more than 1 of them explode 7 feet wide, at incredible speed again. this time in attempts to mortally wound him.

konoha chimp
03-15-2013, 09:01 PM
(So your counter was... You body flicker behind me therefore, nothing happens to you? I'm calling hax on that. isn;t that basically an unbeatable Jutsu? How can anyone even beat you with that Jutsu? that essentially means you can dodge anything anyone hits you with)

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 09:02 PM
divines clone shoots a huge shadow ball at hisana but a few escape around it and smacks into divines clone sending him flying into a tree

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 09:11 PM
divines clone starts glowing and chakra is being fead to him from the real divine

InnerSakura
03-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Sayuri speaks to Hiashi. "I came as I promised. If you have everything handled here, I will not interfere. I need to speak with you after you deal with him." Sayuri said, referring to Divine as she glares in his direction. Her eyes turn black as the hatred inside of her that she feels toward her former friend begins to fuel her bijuu's powers.

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 09:12 PM
" i love the hatred sayuri im feeding off of it as we speck " chuckles demonically

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
03-15-2013, 09:13 PM
divines clone shoots a huge shadow ball at hisana but a few escape around it and smacks into divines clone sending him flying into a tree
(that ur response to my attack or are you attacking me?)

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 09:15 PM
{ my response its nice to get affected by things every now and then i hate when people always dodges every single move lol}

Shisko Shi
03-15-2013, 09:16 PM
(1. Look at my Sig
2. It isn't Hax, I moved. Don't be mad cause I can speed away from an attack based on you showing your hand signs.

When I have that pure Raw chakra blasting did I say Hax when Noctis some how blasted it away with raw strength? How cna I beat that? Get creative.

ZeroxNightmare
03-15-2013, 09:34 PM
(Is that the catch for joining you? That is just degrading.)

Divine Rush
03-15-2013, 09:38 PM
{ what are you talking about zero and who?}