PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Ichigo Vs Naruto Speedsters

Spectual
02-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Ichigo vs Naruto, Minato, Raikage A and Killer Bee.

Distance: 100m
No knowledge
No Prep
Ichigo can't use Mugetsu or Final Getsuga.
Ichigo starts in Bankai, Naruto in Bijuu and Raikage in Lightning armor.

Uchiha Sora
02-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Pretty sure Naruto is the strongest in the HST ATM. Bijuu Dama GG

Not up to date with Bleach anymore tho.

Godaime Kazekage
02-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Since it's generally been agreed that BM Naruto is stronger, or at least on par with FGT Ichigo, Naruto Speedsters take this casually. You're giving Ichigo way too much credit.

Sagepain
02-02-2013, 05:35 PM
@Sora: Ehhh, I wouldin't go that far as I doubt Naruto could stand up to the heat of Yamaji's Bankai when he got scorched a bit by Roshi's Lava.

Still The Naruto "speedsters" should be able to win with just BM Naruto and Minato combined if they can get off a TBB and manage to hit with it. Othen then that Naruto in BM mode is pretty much the strongest main character in the HST.

Ichigo did move fast enough around Ginjo so much so that he created multiple afterimages though.

Spectual
02-02-2013, 06:02 PM
The thing I'm concerned about is FGT Ichigo being at 50% because of the combat pass. So his power is twice as strong. The Ichigo for this is when he thought Ginjo with his bankai. Bijuudama is a mountain buster and Ichigo made a Getsuga Kamehameha. I thought this would be a good fight.

Uchiha Sora
02-02-2013, 08:34 PM
@Sora: Ehhh, I wouldin't go that far as I doubt Naruto could stand up to the heat of Yamaji's Bankai when he got scorched a bit by Roshi's Lava.

Well I already thought about The captain commander. I haven't actually seen him do that yet but since his bankai seems to be so OOC that I didn't really count him.

JLI2infinity
02-02-2013, 10:35 PM
In b4 calcs.

Anyways only thing I have to dispute here is Naruto being strongest in HST, I think I've heard that there's a one piece character who's a continent buster as well as some characters having Logia intangibility which would make all the TBB spam useless. I also still think Yamamoto's power is so ridiculous that he's the strongest in the HST considering he's the only one I've seen with the actual potential to destroy the planet.

BMC1994
02-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Ichigo vs Naruto, Minato, Raikage A and Killer Bee.

Distance: 100m
No knowledge
No Prep
Ichigo can't use Mugetsu or Final Getsuga.
Ichigo starts in Bankai, Naruto in Bijuu and Raikage in Lightning armor.

Naruto solos.

Pretty sure Naruto is the strongest in the HST ATM. Bijuu Dama GG

Not up to date with Bleach anymore tho.

Logia, Admirals , Bleach'elder captains, Aizen, juubi , obito, Yamamoto , Probably all of the yonkou and more could easily take even current naruto. Hes certainly not the strongest in the HST. Just high tier.

Vivi
02-03-2013, 12:43 AM
In b4 calcs.

Anyways only thing I have to dispute here is Naruto being strongest in HST, I think I've heard that there's a one piece character who's a continent buster as well as some characters having Logia intangibility which would make all the TBB spam useless. I also still think Yamamoto's power is so ridiculous that he's the strongest in the HST considering he's the only one I've seen with the actual potential to destroy the planet.

Not sure about who you mean unless you mean the Ancient Weapons or Vegapunk/Caesar with Prep.

Oh wait, or do you mean Enel?

BMC1994
02-03-2013, 12:50 AM
^Enel was an Island buster w/maxim but not more then that.

megabbaut
02-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Pretty sure Kizaru should be the fastest character in the HST since he's lightspeed.

Shikamaru Nara
02-03-2013, 06:40 AM
If Naruto doesn't solo, sheer numbers take this.
Ichigo, as far as I can remember (I haven't read Bleach in a long time), doesn't have any massive attacks that can solo everyone.

His radius is rather low too.

Uchiha Sora
02-03-2013, 06:59 AM
Naruto solos.

Logia, Admirals , Bleach'elder captains, Aizen, juubi , obito, Yamamoto , Probably all of the yonkou and more could easily take even current naruto. Hes certainly not the strongest in the HST. Just high tier.
Elder captains?

I really meant he's the best overall. He has the best destruction feats and his speed is up there. But I forgot Yamamoto who does have the best destruction feat from what I've heard

Yonkou are currently featless, but the feats we do have of Shanks don't put him above Naruto. Nobody in OP except for maybe logias can take a mountain buster. While he's in the gold kurama he can't really take any hits from anything we've seen from Admirals.

Logias only win due to being logia and stalling until Naruto's time runs out... They cant just take down Naruto in his gold kurama mode. Obito is the same.

Don't even consider the juubi a character tbh. But yeah its above Naruto. At least with Madara controlling it and pumping it with Hashi-roids. Although we havent even seen its final form.

Has Aizen returned to bleach? I mean Aizen at full power got raped by mugetsu which should be weaker than a TBB

@Mega Kizaru is technically the fastest but his light speed travel isn't something he can do while fighting.

Spectual
02-03-2013, 08:41 AM
In all honesty I think that Ichigo is the fastest here.

BMC1994
02-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Elder captains?

I really meant he's the best overall. He has the best destruction feats and his speed is up there. But I forgot Yamamoto who does have the best destruction feat from what I've heard

Yonkou are currently featless, but the feats we do have of Shanks don't put him above Naruto. Nobody in OP except for maybe logias can take a mountain buster. While he's in the gold kurama he can't really take any hits from anything we've seen from Admirals.

Logias only win due to being logia and stalling until Naruto's time runs out... They cant just take down Naruto in his gold kurama mode. Obito is the same.

Don't even consider the juubi a character tbh. But yeah its above Naruto. At least with Madara controlling it and pumping it with Hashi-roids. Although we havent even seen its final form.

Has Aizen returned to bleach? I mean Aizen at full power got raped by mugetsu which should be weaker than a TBB

@Mega Kizaru is technically the fastest but his light speed travel isn't something he can do while fighting.

Elder captians would be unohana, ukitake and kyoraku since we havent even seen their ban kai and they have been rolling along since SS arc.

Was actually scaling of whitebeard/black beard. The other yonkou have to have atleast something close to island flipping otherwise there wouldnt be 4 of em.

Aizen mainly got raped because plot and because he didnt use/release his kyoka suigetsu for some reason. Kyoka suigetsu = GG naruto.

cnorwood
02-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Naruto is definately one of the strongest, in the hst by feats. There are some hype characters who might be able to beat him, but we dont know yet.

Devils Lawyer
02-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Naruto is easily top 5 in hst. He can spam Bijuudama now how couldn't he be.

Nigoyukai
02-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Current Naruto solos.
Bee solos (given that he transforms to full Hachibi right off the bat).
The rest die to Ichigo (whether it's current or FKT Arc with second hollow mask).
Also willing to argue that Team Naruto wins even if this is Dangai Ichigo.

Roronoa Zoro
02-03-2013, 01:44 PM
........ Ok first of all out of the big 3, Bleach is the closest to DBZ speed and power wise but like mega said Kizaru is the fastest since he IS light. Like Sage said, Ichigo's speed alone makes it look like hes usin multi-shadow clones. Ichigo now can swing his sword and cut through buildings as shown when he got his soul reaper powers back and his Getsuga is like a Kamehameha which split the heavens like Spectual said. Ichigo still has Hollowfication which makes him stronger and faster and I'm guessing how Inner Ichigo works is if they were to kill Ichigo, he would go into Full Hollowfication which IMO would solo them. Ichigo PROBABLY only wins cuz of Full Hollowfication but without, I'll give it to Team Naruto and yes Yamamoto, Aizen, Juhabach, and probably Shunsui Kyōraku could own BM Naruto. Yamamoto and Aizen solo Team Naruto

cnorwood
02-04-2013, 01:04 AM
........ Ok first of all out of the big 3, Bleach is the closest to DBZ speed and power
WHAT???? first of all none of the hst is even close to the power that piccolo was displaying during his fight with raditz. Second, no naruto is the "closest" in those terms. If we are talking anime dragonball z, which im sure you are, unless some crazy stuff happenned they wouldnt even be able to tickle a sleeping episode 1 goku, let alone an awake mad one.

and no, yamamoto and aizen are going to eat a biju bomb and die.

Roronoa Zoro
02-04-2013, 05:39 AM
WHAT???? first of all none of the hst is even close to the power that piccolo was displaying during his fight with raditz. Second, no naruto is the "closest" in those terms. If we are talking anime dragonball z, which im sure you are, unless some crazy stuff happenned they wouldnt even be able to tickle a sleeping episode 1 goku, let alone an awake mad one.

and no, yamamoto and aizen are going to eat a biju bomb and die.

Yea narutos gonna beat a guy that when he releases his bankai hes 15,000,000,000 degrees right :lol: narutos gonna beat a guy that when he puts his sword to the ground, he summons basically edos and the tip of his blade wipes mountains :lol: narutos gonna beat a guy with a bankai that can destroy earth itself. Your right :lol:

Nigoyukai
02-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Yea narutos gonna beat a guy that when he releases his bankai hes 15,000,000,000 degrees right :lol: narutos gonna beat a guy that when he puts his sword to the ground, he summons basically edos and the tip of his blade wipes mountains :lol: narutos gonna beat a guy with a bankai that can destroy earth itself. Your right :lol:
Not saying that Bankai Yamamoto can't win, but it's not out of the question for BM Naruto to one-shot him. East sublimated a huge amount of rock, it's nice, but it doesn't put his firepower in rivalry with HST top tiers. West is nice too, except it's limited to a contact-only working. Anyone more durable than Royd Llyod w/Blut Vene (like BM Naruto) will casually resist the heat from several meters away. That said, so long as Naruto can keep his distance, he only needs to charge a multi-mountain BB and the moment it hits Yama, it explodes right in his face and blows his body up to red mist.
Which means that the only thing Yama can do is to rely on North (which is basically a ranged East) while Naruto is within his sights and hope that it hits him.

The Immortal Watch Dog
02-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Pretty sure Kizaru should be the fastest character in the HST since he's lightspeed.

no he isn't

Ichigo, as far as I can remember (I haven't read Bleach in a long time), doesn't have any massive attacks that can solo everyone.

Ichigo gained an enormous speed boost and power gap..well unto Juha Bach's secretary one shotted him

Elder captains?

no he doesn't Yamamoto, Retsu and Juha bach crap all over him - it looks like some of the royal gaurd are too

aside from the ten tails nothing in naruto exceeds white beards destructive capacity

no but Yamaji and Retsu and Shunsui all proved themselves to be above balls to the wall mode Ichigo

the fifteen million degree thing is hyperbole and its against the rules to use hyperbole.

as to what Woody's saying it's that Yama lacks the durability feats to survive a BB and he's right not that Yamaji can't kill him but that he can't tank Naruto's best

Devils Lawyer
02-04-2013, 07:04 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/vzygpi.jpg

JLI2infinity
02-04-2013, 08:36 PM
no he isn't

the fifteen million degree thing is hyperbole and its against the rules to use hyperbole.

as to what Woody's saying it's that Yama lacks the durability feats to survive a BB and he's right not that Yamaji can't kill him but that he can't tank Naruto's best

No, the 15 million degrees isn't a hyperbole I've debated this before. Why give a specific temperature that matches the core temp. of the Sun? Why give physical properties of heat at that degree then attribute them to Yamamoto (i.e. so hot no longer produces flames all we saw was a manifestation of his reiatsu)?

The only argument I heard against the temperature being accurate is that the atmosphere in SS didn't immediately evaporate like it would have on Earth and to that I responded that we don't know how strong the atmosphere is in SS and on top of that there is a barrier that separates SS from the rest of Rukongai.

Anyways with regards to the TBB everyone seems to forget that Yama can just flash step a mile in the opposite direction. It might as well just be teleportation. In other words, Naruto will never be able to target him with the one move sure to kill him. Ichigo of course has never shown the ability to flash step like this so he's still screwed.

@Devil'sLawyer LOL. Where did you find that meme?

The Immortal Watch Dog
02-04-2013, 10:03 PM
No, the 15 million degrees isn't a hyperbole I've debated this before. Why give a specific temperature that matches the core temp. of the Sun? Why give physical properties of heat at that degree then attribute them to Yamamoto (i.e. so hot no longer produces flames all we saw was a manifestation of his reiatsu)?

it's hyperbole because its so far above the HST's power level that it's laughable to think its legit..

world wasn't liquified

The only argument I heard against the temperature being accurate is that the atmosphere in SS didn't immediately evaporate like it would have on Earth and to that I responded that we don't know how strong the atmosphere is in SS and on top of that there is a barrier that separates SS from the rest of Rukongai.

"we don't know how tough the SS's atmosphere is" isn't a valid argument..on a feats only section though

cnorwood
02-05-2013, 05:23 PM
I feel like you only watch the naruto anime, then yea your comments would make sense because naruto hasnt beasted entirely yet. And you forget that even though he was 15 billion degrees he didnt even vaporize the the ground he stood on. I understand bleach looks stronger than naruto (of course that would be if you ignored the pein fight and the biju battles) but its not.

mirai colorles
02-16-2013, 08:20 AM

AOE is not the focal point of Bleach, not in the slightest