PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru and Itachi vs Pain Paths.

Shisko Shi
01-31-2013, 08:47 PM
Distince: 100m
Knowledge: Orochimaru and Itachi have 30 min prep
Restrictions: None at the moment.

Who wins?

bump.

PrinceofPeace
02-01-2013, 01:20 PM
PLANTARY DEVASTATION wraps this battle up.

Shisko Shi
02-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Is that Deva Path?

Maruko
02-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Yes^

Hm. I think Pain would spam until he wins, but Itachi has brainz, so he may delay him a bit.
And Chibaku tensei could be weakened by Yasaka no Magatama. (But not stopped)

Shisko Shi
02-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Yes but there is a limit to the push and pull. and Chinbaku Tensai is pointless from what I saw Every Jutsu has a weakness as Itachi pointed out when he fought it.

PrinceofPeace
02-01-2013, 02:39 PM
There is no way to stop PLANTARY DEVASTATION

Oro does not have a strong long ranged attack

Maruko
02-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Yes but there is a limit to the push and pull. and Chinbaku Tensai is pointless from what I saw Every Jutsu has a weakness as Itachi pointed out when he fought it.

That was Yasaka no Magatama + Rasenshuriken + Bijuudama
Itachi can't stop it by himself.

Shisko Shi
02-01-2013, 02:57 PM
SO if he casted Amatsaru on PAin then it wouldn't help?

Maruko
02-01-2013, 02:58 PM
^Shinra Tensei and the flame goes off.
Just like it did in the manga.

Shisko Shi
02-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Ok Uses it on the black orb while the pain path is casting it. Then Uses His fire ball jutsu the powerful one then uses the Sasunno with the sword to lice it while Orochimaru (No idea wh ythey work to gether lol) Uses his sword to cut it by controling it. Case closed.

konoha chimp
02-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Hmm that would make for a good fight! I wonder how effective Itachi's MS would be against the rinnegan

PrinceofPeace
02-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Ok Uses it on the black orb while the pain path is casting it. Then Uses His fire ball jutsu the powerful one then uses the Sasunno with the sword to lice it while Orochimaru (No idea wh ythey work to gether lol) Uses his sword to cut it by controling it. Case closed.

That comi is not as strong as a Tbb and a rasensuriken

Shisko Shi
02-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Orochimarus blade is supposed to be able to cut through anything And it doesn't need to be that strong either.

Itachi didn't know how strong so he said use all your strength.

PrinceofPeace
02-01-2013, 03:55 PM
It could not pierce 4tailed naruto so that fact is wrong I guess

That combo is not even stronger than a Tbb

Jose
02-01-2013, 03:56 PM
No restrictions huh and 30 minutes prep?

Oro summons the Hokages for the win :lol:

PrinceofPeace
02-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Oro finding DNA and a victim... Unlikely. Plus the edo would not be as strong as original

Jose
02-01-2013, 04:06 PM
30 Minutes of Prep right? Oro could easily find four helpless souls in that amount of time plus I'm pretty sure he already has it.

PrinceofPeace
02-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Dead humans and random DNA is not standard prep. It would take 30mins to find 4 different DNA

Jose
02-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Well he is bound to at least have the 1st hokage seems he is always running around with that.

Or he could just get Itachi's DNA and incase he dies he just summons him as a ET.

PrinceofPeace
02-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Well he is bound to at least have the 1st hokage seems he is always running around with that.
In his battle with Tsunade and saskue and most battles he did not have his desired DNA. IT IS NOT STANDARD PREP. Oro would have to go to the burial which takes time and find a victum which takes more time.
Or he could just get Itachi's DNA and incase he dies he just summons him as a ET
Even IF!!! Itachi let him Pain will not stand there and let him re summon Itachi
PLANTARY DEVASTATION
-that is all

Jose
02-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Tsunade he couldnt use his arms and the only two actual good summons were sealed away already with Sasuke he was dying with Naruto once again he couldnt use his hands. The one time he uses his arms he uses ET's.

PrinceofPeace
02-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Good Point....

But we still have not seen Oro carry around dead bodies (that was Kabuto's job)
and
Carrying around random dna. Not likely.

You have no proof he would. Even in the battle with Hiruzen Oro did not have a dead body waiting nor DNA.

Jose
02-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Alright I'll give you that.

But any ways 30 minutes Prep so then

Oro goes 8 branches which is the giant 8 headed dragon snake thing that went up aganist Itachi in Susanoo. While Itachi himself goes Susanoo and uses Amaterasu on anyone but the Deva Path or Yasaka Magatama.

PrinceofPeace
02-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Deva path is not goint to stand there.
Deva can push the flames off of the foes
and Preta can absorb Amaterasu

Deva can push the snake and Itachi away.

Animal path can summon animals from protection and to summon a bird to take them away. Also the ANimal path can summo Konan for back up.

Overall nothing is stopping PLANTARY DEVASTATION

Jose
02-01-2013, 07:23 PM
How can he push off the flames without hurting them?

I've seen him push the flames off himself which makes sense but for him to push it off someone without injurying them doesn't make sense.

Preta absorbs chakra not FIRE. Even if he does absorb it leaves him completely open for another attack.

Oro is the ulitmate summon bigger than Manda even if he flys them away Itachi could still light them on fire.

PrinceofPeace
02-01-2013, 07:59 PM
You STILL have not answered how they beat PLANTARY DEVASTATION

Shisko Shi
02-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Yep. I already did. That ball is the weak point. Itachi not knowing how strong it was said to use all your strength. That doesn't mean you need al lthat to win against that.

Also all itachi has to do is ise genjutsu that will then affect all because they share the same eye. Also Amatsaru will not go out from Devas push. It is already stated that it will not go out until it has done its job and if I am coorect itsummoned on the location the eye sees.... Deva Path. Then there is Sussano, Itachi has that sword and sheild, That sword I am sure can beat the black orb. EVERY Jutsu has a weakness.

Maruko
02-02-2013, 12:41 AM
They can't beat Chibaku Tensei with only Itachi aiming at it.
Itachi/Bee/Naruto vs. Nagato = proof

Shisko Shi
02-02-2013, 12:50 AM
What proof? Once again Itachi also did not now the strength of it. I also mentioned before both him and Pedo next to him. So we have no proof how strong it actully it. Also I already said while he cast it Amatarsu can be caster onto Deva Bath. He can not block bot. He is already shown to have a time limit on it. All it realy is, is a strong retractive force. If you also had something to hold you done that it also possible to beat it. It has a limit. It wont just keep sucking and sucking and sucking. If they can even evade it long enough.

So to say that those three are proof, is not valid. Because Itachi didn't wont to risk mistakes so he told them to go all out on it.

Maruko
02-02-2013, 01:29 AM
^All 3 of them had to attack to stop the sphere. I don't think that Itachi can stop it alone.
Maybe he can, I don't know.
What if he pierces it with Totsuka? Maybe he can seal the sphere, too.
:D
That's a nice solution.

BMC1994
02-02-2013, 03:49 AM
What proof? Once again Itachi also did not now the strength of it. I also mentioned before both him and Pedo next to him. So we have no proof how strong it actully it. Also I already said while he cast it Amatarsu can be caster onto Deva Bath. He can not block bot. He is already shown to have a time limit on it. All it realy is, is a strong retractive force. If you also had something to hold you done that it also possible to beat it. It has a limit. It wont just keep sucking and sucking and sucking. If they can even evade it long enough.

So to say that those three are proof, is not valid. Because Itachi didn't wont to risk mistakes so he told them to go all out on it.

This is pretty much my standard question in debates butwhats prevents itachi from getting bansho tenin'ed > staked/soul pulled.

Itachi clearly had an idea as he told himself and two jinchuriki who tamed their beasts to help. If he could handle it himself there would not have been any need to ask their help and they couldve spared their energy for the fight after.

Anyway Itachi has nothing close to a TBB or a rasenshuriken, his magatama alone wont break it and oro offers zero fire power.

PrinceofPeace
02-02-2013, 10:49 AM
Yep. I already did. That ball is the weak point. Itachi not knowing how strong it was said to use all your strength. That doesn't mean you need al lthat to win against that.
Sorry bud but you did not. You are right the ball is the weak point but that does not mean it is weak...get it? If Itachi could destroy it all by himself he would have. Itachi does not have ANYTHING on the level of a TBB and a rasenshuriken combined. You think a "strong" fire style move is on the level of a rasenshuriken? The rocks would choke out the flames simple as that. Sorry dude I like your persistance but Itachi does not have enough power alone.

Also all itachi has to do is ise genjutsu that will then affect all because they share the same eye.
Visual genjutsu does not work. Plus Nagato knows not to make eye contact. Plus Konan can get them out of genjutsu
Also Amatsaru will not go out from Devas push. It is already stated that it will not go out until it has done its job and if I am coorect itsummoned on the location the eye sees.... Deva Path.
then why did it fail in the manga?
Then there is Sussano, Itachi has that sword and sheild, That sword I am sure can beat the black orb.
Then why did Itachi not do that in the manga??
EVERY Jutsu has a weakness.
Yeah and that weakenss is Naruto, Bee, and Itachi. NOT just Itachi

Don't forget Konan

Shisko Shi
02-06-2013, 12:46 AM
Don't forget Konan

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg

I did already actully. And No Nagato has no knowlege. I said that itachi and Orochimaru have 30 min prep.

As for the weak point for the last time... ITACHI DID NOT KNOW HOW STRONG IT IS. So you asume baed on his not taking a chance to have the other go out that it is that strong. Also the Sussano, That is liek me saying, why didn't Naruto go 4 clones and use the Rasenshurrincan 2 or more times? Or why didn't Pain just knock Naruto out hy throwing him around till he was KO. There is alot people didn't do... just because doesn't mean anything. Why didn't Kisamai use Water dome the first time he saw Gai or the second and only on Bee?

Also I never said hey only Itaci uses it, I said both Pedisage and Itachi. Both I am sure could. All it is a center of mass with a gravitational pull.
Itachi when he first saw it did not want to take the chance so told them to go all out.

And what about Konan?

Also what failed in the manga, please tell me.

PrinceofPeace
02-06-2013, 04:59 AM
Also the Sussano, That is liek me saying, why didn't Naruto go 4 clones and use the Rasenshurrincan 2 or more times?
It is harder and risker for Naruto to make clones in KM. He already made clones to go help out in the war so he did not have time. Also the PLANTARY DEVASTATION was getting stronger and stronger. He did not have time to make more clones under pressure. Plus he was focusing his power into one attack
Or why didn't Pain just knock Naruto out hy throwing him around till he was KO.
because Pain can not hold it that long and Naruto had back up
There is alot people didn't do... just because doesn't mean anything. Why didn't Kisamai use Water dome the first time he saw Gai
he did not know how and did not want to make a scene. Using water dome would attrack eneimes. Maybe he did not have enough chakra back then. Plus Itachi would not let him
or the second and only on Bee?
Kisame only had 30% chakra. I guess it was not enough or did not know how

Nagato does not need knowledge. And Oro can not do anything to make a major difference in half n hour.

So you do not know how strong it is either right. The point somethign on the trio's level or higher stops CT but what? I you think Itachi can match the power of himself and a TBB and a Rasenshuiken you are sadly mistaken. Not even his strongest fire attack could stop it. AMaterasu is useless cuz the rocks would choke it out. If Itacahi could solo it as an edo he would have.

Konan can spam paper bombs

amaterasu failed directly on Nagato

Shisko Shi
02-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Is Konan a six path Pop.... No Pain is. Konan is just and Akasuki member...

BMC1994
02-06-2013, 10:24 AM

inb4 konan summoning contracts :lol:

PrinceofPeace
02-06-2013, 12:39 PM

Okay and? You do know the Animal path has SUMMONED Konan before right? Animal path has a contract with Konanb@x)

Shisko Shi
02-06-2013, 12:43 PM
As the rules say... No outside help: Unless specified otherwise, no contestant may call for outside assistance, even in scenario matches. For example, Captain America cannot call in the Avengers during a fight with Batman.

Seeing it isn't a summon creatur. This would count as so. So when I say the 6 paths I mean the 6 paths not end up summoning the entire Akatsuki...

PrinceofPeace
02-06-2013, 12:47 PM
But it's not....well it does not matter cuz Pain wins this easily with or without Konan

Shisko Shi
02-06-2013, 12:49 PM
I don't know if he wins easly but I am sure he would win, first how strong is Sasunno? Defence wise.

PrinceofPeace
02-06-2013, 12:51 PM
not stronger than a punch of Tsuande
Not stronger than PLANTARY DEVASTATION
Not stronger than a punch from Ay (if the susanoo was partial)
idk not that much feats defesnive wise

Gaara-Shukaku
02-06-2013, 01:09 PM
All of the paths have great abilities then again if Itachi got on in his tsukuyomi, does that mean they are all caught up as they share the same rinnigans?

PrinceofPeace
02-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Even if Itachi could do that Nagato knows not to make eye contact

Shisko Shi
02-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Yes because they share the same eyes. Also there is the other eye move that can very usfull. What he used on Kabuto.
And pop he has no knowledge. Either way he will soon anyways.

PrinceofPeace
02-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Itachi would need contact and need to make himself and the foe do the same move for the other technizue (izangmi)

But again PLANTARY DEVASTATION takes the cake quite nicely

Shisko Shi
02-06-2013, 01:13 PM
So... He is just going to use it right off the bat?

PrinceofPeace
02-06-2013, 01:14 PM
yeah why not? It is his strongest move and he is fighting 2 powerful foes at once. He would not toy around or wait it out cuz that would be foolish

Gaara-Shukaku
02-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Ephemeral? Cant Itachi use this by pointing at people.

PrinceofPeace
02-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Itachi would not know which one to point at and the paths can get each other out of genjutsu

Shisko Shi
02-06-2013, 01:23 PM
He pints at Deva, and and they all become effected seeing Genjutsu really is messing with your eyes.

PrinceofPeace
02-06-2013, 01:24 PM
How would he know Deva is the strongst one? Also just because one is in genjutsu does not mean they all are. Jiryria got 3 out of 6 paths in audio genjutsu afterall.

Plus the paths can get each other out of genjutsu.

FACE IT !!PLANTARY DEVASTATION is end all be all. Once you figure out a way to defeat that the game is over ...but thats kinda impossible for this team so....

BMC1994
02-06-2013, 01:52 PM
He pints at Deva, and and they all become effected seeing Genjutsu really is messing with your eyes.

Dont think it works like that yes they have an shared field but the entire system isnt effected when the sight of just one is taken out if i remember correctly.

Remember jiraiya vs pain where jiraiya had to blind/occupy each individual path to prep frog song as opposed to just one according to your logic.

Devils Lawyer
03-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Genjutsu spam

PrinceofPeace
03-08-2013, 08:55 PM
PLANTARY DEVASTATION

Eye contact is not needed