PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: 6 Tails naruto and Deva path pain VS Ulquiorra and Ichigo

joon
01-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Ichigo before ulquiorra. If things get bad, Ichigo can go full hollow.

Ulquiorra can use both releases.

6 Tailed naruto from when he fought Pain.

Deva path pain at his highest peak of stregth.

Distance:50 meters

Rules:Speed is equalized.

Azal
01-30-2013, 05:30 PM
I imagine Deve path getting pwned, but not without an ok fight. 6-tails on the other hand, doesn't seem so easy to beat.

JLI2infinity
01-30-2013, 06:46 PM
Ummm Lanza and Cero Nuke anyone?

Speedwise they should also have it considering even though 6 tails Naruto is fast in his Second Release Ichigo speedblitzed a guy who could make afterimages with his bankai. And in his Vasto Lorde form Ichigo managed to surpass that speed.

BMC1994
01-30-2013, 11:29 PM
I think a getsuga tenshou or a lanza del relampago would easily fit into that 5 second frame of pain.

For 6 tailed naruto he basicly a more 'moderate' version of hollow ichigo. As in its opponents doesnt get raped as bad.

Ulq kept up with hollow ichigo for quite some time. plus he can regen non vital organs/limbs kinda like orochimaru or this time with more speed, flight and a nuke.

Ulq/Ichigo should take take this.

cnorwood
01-31-2013, 01:33 AM
chou shinra tensei, chibaku tensei, or a biju ball would end any of team 2, dangai ichigo on the other would do some work

BMC1994
01-31-2013, 07:41 AM
Chou shinra tensei and chibaku tensei would affect 6 tailed naruto also.

I'd say a lanza beats the bijuu bomb in charging/fire time.

321zigzag3
01-31-2013, 09:23 AM
Oh speed is equalized?

Well this makes this more debatable then minus the range spam.

cnorwood
01-31-2013, 10:38 AM
Chou shinra tensei and chibaku tensei would affect 6 tailed naruto also.

I'd say a lanza beats the bijuu bomb in charging/fire time.
True but bloodlust is on right?

Nigoyukai
01-31-2013, 03:03 PM
Naruto can dish out mountain-busting BD's whereas a full power Deva can create a mountain-sized Chibaku Tensei (it's going to kill both Bleach characters if they're completely trapped in it) and a massive gravity wave. Naruto should also be the most durable here.
R2 Ulquiorra can spam Cero Oscuras (can easily cause multi-city block damage if the pillars above the dome were taller than skyscrapers). There's no way Ulquiorra will risk using Lanza under a 50m difference without killing himself and possibly Ichigo as well.
Masked Ichigo is almost a non-factor, so I'm going to team Ulquiorra up with H2. Looking at the time Pain requires to unleash his gravity attacks and Naruto's charge rate for the BBD during Pain's Invasion, H2's Ceros and Ulquiorra's CO's will blow them up before they'll be launched.

FireShadow
01-31-2013, 06:50 PM
ici and ulq are too fast as they use teleport jutsus and can dish out good damage but naruto would be problem due to healing factor and burning durability. so i think they lose to him while having hard battle vs deva. for the most part deva jumps in and out reflecting/blocking/protecting/neutralizing while naruto attack and tank and he pulls in them for narutos beast bomb so yeah they win :)

cnorwood
01-31-2013, 07:15 PM
Pein doesn't require any time to use any large scale attacks as long as all his chakra is in deva path. Pein could do a cst or a ct off the bat if he wanted to.

joon
02-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Both are in character.

Spectual
02-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Could the 6 tails go further, to the full 9 tails like it ALMOST did in the pain invasion arc?

cnorwood
02-12-2013, 04:15 PM
wasnt in character pein spamming regular shinra tenseis?

joon
04-13-2013, 06:16 AM
6 Tails can go further but cannot go pass 8 because of Minato.