PDA

View Full Version : Zabuza vs Kimimaro

megabbaut
01-30-2013, 02:56 PM
Zabuza has knowledge. Kimimaro does not.
Other than that BG Defaults.

Souret
01-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Zabuza's blade fixes itself right? So that's gonna be quite hard to get around, he also has a better range of jutsu. hidden mist stops Kimimoro being able to sense him. Zabuza's hand to hand combat is already awesome give it the advantage of an effectively blinded aponent and all his other abilities (water prisons/clones) Zabuza should win

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
01-30-2013, 03:00 PM
yeah i think Zabuza would win this, kimmimaru doesn't have good hearing and his diesease will affect him later in the battle if its a long one

Bacon
01-30-2013, 03:02 PM
C1, a full body exoskeleton which is stronker than steel makes zabuza's attacks null.

Souret
01-30-2013, 03:03 PM
Does water prison cut off your air suply? if so that paired with hidden mist and Kimimaro wouldn't know what hit him.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
01-30-2013, 03:07 PM
oh yeah water prison stops movements and yeah it does cut off air, remember the fight with team guy and kisame

Bacon
01-30-2013, 03:07 PM
C2:bracken dance

Buried 600 feet below the surface, withstanding and even plowing through gaara's subterranean sand burial. If by some miracle zabuza manages to trap kimimaro, his bracken dance destroys everything within a 600 foot radius

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
01-30-2013, 03:14 PM
but he can't do that dance if he's already captured

Maxtone
01-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Has Zabuza ever used Water Release without water around? If not then there will be not Mist or Prison. And the Sword reforming relies on blood, which would be presuming he could even cut Kimimaro.

On his own I don't think Zabuza could defeat Kimimaro, because without water he'll just be using speed and Kenjutsu on Kimimaro, who has quite a few good close range jutsu. Then there's Bracken Dance which really won't help Zabuza at all. So I think Kimimaro takes this.

Divine Rush
01-30-2013, 03:19 PM
kimimaro all the way

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
01-30-2013, 03:24 PM
i think he can use water release w/o water

Hotarubi Hyuuga
01-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Zabuza needs a water source and his hand signs are slow, so give this to Kimimaro.

PrinceofPeace
01-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Kimmi wins this pretty easily.

The location hurts Zabuza there is no water/humidity so its hard to use mist jutsu and water ninjutsu.

If Kimmi can not find his foe Kimmi can use Bone Forest

Bacon
01-30-2013, 03:45 PM
but he can't do that dance if he's already captured
He does that while captured and shatters the prison fairly easily.

Tons of pressure from a desert's worth of sand > a 6 by 6 prison made of a thin layer of water.

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
01-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Zabuza can use water release w/o water, in the war when he got revived he used the mist w/o water

WishfulFairie
01-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Mist, I remember. But I don't recall water release...what chapter was that...?

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
01-30-2013, 03:59 PM
it was ch. 522-524

PrinceofPeace
01-30-2013, 05:03 PM
Zabuza can use water release w/o water, in the war when he got revived he used the mist w/o water

yes he can use mist without water but not high level water ninjutsu.

Yet people like Guy and Lee and others were still able to fight in the mist. The mist would have been stronger with water though

Overall Kimmi would use bone forrest. Zabuza can not escape

Hotarubi Hyuuga
01-30-2013, 07:02 PM
it was ch. 522-524

Um when he used the mist there was still a lake around, or are you talking about when he was an Edo?

NINE-TAILS-BIJU
01-30-2013, 07:08 PM
i was talking about the edo

PrinceofPeace
01-30-2013, 07:12 PM
Or Kimmi can just stick out his bones. It would be hard for Zabuza to land a clean hit. Or Kimmi could spam his bone bullets in every direcction
Or Kimmi could swing his spinal cord around so Zabuza could not get close

Overall...Zabuza is not winning this

Naruto Namikazi
01-30-2013, 09:29 PM
Zabuza has no chance of winning this... And water dome wont work on Kimimaru, and that's assuming Zabuza can even put that jutsu on him and thats a big IF...

Why wont it work? Easy answer, Kimimaru isnt restricted to certain bones in his skeleton, he can move all of them freely... If he gets caputerd in the water dome, easy, just use your bones, stick them on the ground and you're out, or just make one sprout out the ground and push you out... Also... Kimimaru is way overpowered when he enters his final form... Zabuza doesnt stand a chance agains Kimmi

Plus Kimmi's bones can always be hardened, Zabuza's sword will break and NO it wont regenerate because that sword needs BLOOD to regenerate, and its a 1 on 1... so yeah... not enough blood IF any get shed at all, and that's due to the fact that Kimmi is all bones you may say.

And please.... Garaa's strongest Jutsu didnt kill him... I doubt Zabuza can do ANYTHING that can kill Kimimaru... The only reason Gaara won, was because of Kimmi's illness and he died right before he could land his hit

CoolerThanIce
01-30-2013, 10:01 PM
If Kimimaro uses Dance of the Seedling Fern, Zabuza is truly screwed.
If Kimimaro gets trapped in the water prison he could extend his bones to break free.

Either way, I doubt that he'll be caught easily with those high level taijutsu skills. Rock Lee himself even claimed that he was a taijutsu master.

As for all of you who said that Zabuza can't use the Hiding in Mist technique without a water source nearby, that's not true. It's been stated that the user can provide the water from their own body. However, it wont help much against Kimimaro. The bones rise from underground (if he uses the Dance of the Seedling Fern technique), and Kimimaro doesn't really have any need for sight or movements to use that technique.

Also, Kimimaro's bones are unbreakable so I highly doubt that Zabuza's sword would be able to cut through them.

PrinceofPeace
01-31-2013, 05:06 AM
Zabuza sucks without water source

BMC1994
01-31-2013, 07:48 AM
Kimis bone armor protects him from pretty much anything zabuza can do except water prison.

Also sawarabi no mai regardless of mist will kill zabuza because he has no way to dodge it like gaara did.

Furthermore kimi can just stick his bones out as defense against any attempt to water prison or cqc him.

Kimi wins.

Godaime Kazekage
01-31-2013, 11:05 AM
Kimis bone armor protects him from pretty much anything zabuza can do except water prison.

Also sawarabi no mai regardless of mist will kill zabuza because he has no way to dodge it like gaara did.

Furthermore kimi can just stick his bones out as defense against any attempt to water prison or cqc him.

Kimi wins.

^This.

The only chance Zabuza has of winning is trapping Kimimaro in Water Prison or if you believe that the Kubukiribocho can cut through Kimi's bone armor-and seeing as it's been blocked by Darui's sword without doing any permanent damage to it, I'd say it's not going to do anything to Kimi's bone armor either. As for Water Prison Kimimaro can extend his bones `:P to puncture Zabuza or the clone that's maintaining the Water Prison.

PrinceofPeace
01-31-2013, 02:59 PM
Even IF Zabuza had a water source it still would not be enough because Kimmi surivived Garra's sand which is a wayy better feat