PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Lelouch vs Itachi

Spectual
01-30-2013, 12:43 PM
Lelouch/Zero vs Itachi
Restrictions: Itachi can only use Genjutsu, Lelouch has no mecha.
Distance: Both inside the maze.
No knowledge

A true battle of the eyes.

Shisko Shi
01-30-2013, 12:50 PM
This should be in single verse if I am correct. Not sure though. Also could you add a poll?

As for this, I would have to say Itachi, they will see each outher, but the moment his eyes look into you it could be to lat. But then again Zero as to activate the eye and it seems it can effect alot of people by just looking at one person. This to me is a hard one.

Spectual
01-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Its multiverse as they aren't in the same anime and it was meant to be a hard choice.

Bacon
01-30-2013, 12:53 PM
Lelouch tells itachi to kill himself.

BMC1994
01-30-2013, 12:58 PM
This should be in single verse if I am correct. Not sure though. Also could you add a poll?

As for this, I would have to say Itachi, they will see each outher, but the moment his eyes look into you it could be to lat. But then again Zero as to activate the eye and it seems it can effect alot of people by just looking at one person. This to me is a hard one.

No itachi and lelouch are from different verses.

Nigoyukai
01-30-2013, 02:13 PM
Given the massive difference in their speed, Itachi is going to pull off hypnosis/illusions before Lelouch can affect him with his Geass.

Noctis Arashi
01-30-2013, 02:29 PM
Itachi closes his eyes with no need for genjutsu, and literally kicks through every wall until Lelouch is found and blitz murders.

Realistically, of course, Itachi has no god damned idea what geass is or what it does, looks into the eye by accident and cuts his own throat.

Bacon
01-30-2013, 03:00 PM
Op said itachi can only use genjutsu and since he called this a battle of the eyes, I'm assuming they'll have a good ol fashion staredown

Souret
01-30-2013, 03:02 PM
If they caught each others eyes at the same time Itachi's genjutsu takes less time to come into effect. And I'm not sure if this is anime only but doesn't it not neccessarily have to be Itachis eye?

Spectual
01-30-2013, 03:29 PM
Op said itachi can only use genjutsu and since he called this a battle of the eyes, I'm assuming they'll have a good ol fashion staredown

They are in a mirror maze so they could hide and use reflections, making it more interesting than a normal staredown

Maruko
02-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Oh, damn!
Nice thread!
Knowing Itachi, he'd use a clone to check the enemy.
What happens next- I don't know. :P

Maruko
02-01-2013, 02:29 PM
They are in a mirror maze so they could hide and use reflections, making it more interesting than a normal staredown

Since there are mirrors, Itachi could easily locate Lelouch because Sharingan can see chakra.
(Don't say that Lelouch ''doesn't have chakra''. Every living being does)

Spectual
02-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Since there are mirrors, Itachi could easily locate Lelouch because Sharingan can see chakra.
(Don't say that Lelouch ''doesn't have chakra''. Every living being does)

But Itachi has to look at Lelouch to see his "chakra", While he's wasting his time on the reflections Lelouch can bounce geass off the mirrors that would aim at Itachi.

Maruko
02-01-2013, 03:03 PM
But Itachi has to look at Lelouch to see his "chakra", While he's wasting his time on the reflections Lelouch can bounce geass off the mirrors that would aim at Itachi.

Like I said above, Itachi would probably use a clone.
This is a tough fight, although Geass seems much better IMO.

Spectual
02-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Il'd say Geass is on par, if not stronger than Shisuis genjutsu.

Shirosaki Kyouya
02-19-2013, 08:58 PM
i say Itachi would win this one

Shisko Shi
02-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Big L wins. Itachi has to look in the eyes. From what I saw Big L never did. He captured everyone at once after announcing he was king.... Please explain how you can look everyone in the eyes that fast? You can't So he me not have to look.