IC/OOC
24hr Prep
Manga feats ONLY
Manga Knowledge
50m Distance

CoolerThanIce
01-28-2013, 08:03 AM
Temari stomps!!!
She can destroy Sai's animal paintings before they even get to her (the smartest would be to use the wind cutter technique, that technique can even slice through a tree!) and if the Wind Release isn't enough (which I doubt it wouldn't be) she could summon Kamatari who slices down Sai's paintings (like he did with the forest when Temari was up against Tayuya). Any ink technique that Sai uses gets blown away by Temari's wind. Also, Sai's paintings take a little time to draw, which means that Temari has got time to use any wind style technique that she would like.

I see no way for Sai to win this.

[QUOTE=24hr Prep
[/QUOTE]

Dude, why so much prep?

e710
01-28-2013, 08:45 AM
With 24 hours of prep can't Sai just make like a whole kingdom of animals? He can make like 5 animals in a couple seconds so imagine what he can do in a day.

Souret
01-28-2013, 08:47 AM
^We've never seen him do anything on that scale. Besides most of what Sai makes Temari can cut down in seconds, push comes to shove her summons would most likely finnish this.

CoolerThanIce
01-28-2013, 09:07 AM
^Exactly my point. So what if he can make a whole bunch of animals? They'll be destroyed anyway.
Does Sai have any defense against Temari's winds? Nope.

Souret
01-28-2013, 09:09 AM
^Not much is a good defence against Temari's winds. :P

Ninja of Cao
01-28-2013, 09:19 AM
Now I don't know what "IC" and "OOC" means (please explain it to me), but I think that Temari is superior. Even if Sai can create an army of his lethal cartoons, we've seen Temari destroy an entire forest at genin skill - and I assume that this is Shippuden Temari, giving her even more skill after all that training. I see no way for Sai to win this as he lacks techniques on such a destructive scale.

Souret
01-28-2013, 09:26 AM
In character and out of character

CoolerThanIce
01-28-2013, 09:27 AM
@Ninja of Cao:

OOC=Out of character. This basically means that Temari would fight in a way that she doesn't usually fight in (use techniques that she rarely utilizes and et cetera)

IC=In character. Opposite of OOC, so I bet you can figure out what this means.

PrinceofPeace
01-28-2013, 09:33 AM
idk if Sai can get on a ink bird and fly away faster and higher (or in other words out of the range of the wind attack)

but even if that was possible the wind would still destroy the ink attacks

Temari si more on the ofensive so she wins

Maxtone
01-28-2013, 11:36 AM
I'm pretty sure according to the rules of Prep Time characters can't take actions or that activate powers aren't constant so I think creating an army/using Jutsu is out of the question.

That said Temari has 50 meters of distance so she takes this easily, if she can cut down a forest, she can cut down anything Sai makes. I don't see In Character doing much for Sai besides creating a bigger disadvantage because he likely won't go all out in the beginning and as a result will stand less of a chance at even getting close. So Temari takes this IC and OOC.

BMC1994
01-28-2013, 11:48 AM
Only way sai is winning this is on a ink bird.

CoolerThanIce
01-28-2013, 12:37 PM
Only way sai is winning this is on a ink bird.

I don't see how that would make him the winner. Temari could just counteract any attack that he launches at her, whether it's on the ground or from above (it would be like that time when she blew away Tenten's weapons during the Chunin Exams). Either way, Temari uses wind release before he has time to get on that ink bird.

BMC1994
01-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Sai has the speed feats to take temari but thats if he dodges everything thrown at him and if he closes the distance but him getting blown away is just a more likely scenario.

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 12:49 PM
sai is elite anbu. he wins

Maruko
01-28-2013, 12:56 PM

That doesn't mean anything.
Danzo was elite ANBU diviosn Root leader and he lost to Sasuke.

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 12:59 PM
That doesn't mean anything.
Danzo was elite ANBU diviosn Root leader and he lost to Sasuke.

but this is sai to temari not the oposite. because sake and donzel where too diffrent figters while temiri is obviously weak this isth that fight!

BMC1994
01-28-2013, 01:05 PM

Again same thing. Remember danzo elite anbu memebers stomped by fugitive leaf genin(sasuke) :lol:

Try to put it more like.

Sai wins because he can do x and y. Or temari loses because shes weak against z.

(ofcourse filling the random letters with acutal jutsu and feats but you get what i mean).

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 01:08 PM
saske is kage lvl not even genin, only officialy, plus it is a differnt fight from this! ;) sai is obviuslly stronger then temarui common cense :)

PrinceofPeace
01-28-2013, 01:13 PM
Sai has the speed feats to take temari but thats if he dodges everything thrown at him and if he closes the distance but him getting blown away is just a more likely scenario.

Is he REALLY that fast to draw an ink bird and fly away in time before he gets hit with wind

Not only does Sai have to worry about chakra level he has to worry about ink levels as welll

Teamari only has chakra to worry about. But her windnet will wrap it up

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 01:15 PM
well she still not have good trining unlike sigh

PrinceofPeace
01-28-2013, 01:16 PM
sai has better training then Choji but choji would just step on him

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 01:20 PM
sai would just dodge it :)

BMC1994
01-28-2013, 01:23 PM
sai has better training then Choji but choji would just step on him

Not trying to interrupt or anything but choji isnt even in this thread :lol:

CoolerThanIce
01-28-2013, 01:24 PM
@Fireshadow: We go by abilities here. Not ranks, training and the like.

BMC explained it to you already.

@BMC: The thing is, drawing that ink bird would take a little time. Temari would have time to make a move in the meantime before he's done.

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 01:25 PM
agrred, sai would just just dodge still. sustaayned. :)

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 01:25 PM
@Fireshadow: We go by abilities here. Not ranks, training and the like.

BMC explained it to you already.

@BMC: The thing is, drawing that ink bird would take a little time. Temari would have time to make a move in the meantime before he's done.

hmmm
well sais abilities are still better then chojis and his dodging ability is top tier. :)

BMC1994
01-28-2013, 01:29 PM
hmmm
well sais abilities are still better then chojis and his dodging ability is top tier. :)

Thats already better but when you say his/her dodging ability is better the people debating against will probably disagree with you, At which point you jhave to give evidence like certains things they did in a fight, statements if they dont contradict what the character has shown are also good etc.

Again what does choji have to do with this thread? This still is temari vs sai according to the title.

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 01:30 PM
well u brought it up and it is fact that anbu are dodgers no? :)

WishfulFairie
01-28-2013, 01:33 PM
well u brought it up and it is fact that anbu are dodgers no? :)
You can't really a dodge a gust of wind...
He could probably hide behind something...but..that "shield" or whatnot, would just be destroyed

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 01:34 PM
well he can zip to the side since gust of wind isnt wide as planet earth :B

Maxtone
01-28-2013, 02:03 PM
well he can zip to the side since gust of wind isnt wide as planet earth :B
But it is as wide as a forest... well, not all of Temari's attacks are but most are very wide range

BMC1994
01-28-2013, 02:04 PM
But it is as wide as a forest... well, not all of Temari's attacks are but most are very wide range

Only her summon kamatari(whatever its called) is as wide as a forest.

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 02:14 PM
yes he can still dodge it and you have same opic like me :|

Maxtone
01-28-2013, 02:15 PM
Only her summon kamatari(whatever its called) is as wide as a forest.
Yeah, you're right, inaccuracy on my part to assume anything more. However even if Sai can dodge he still wouldn't land an attack as his Ink Beasts attack at a close range. Then if Temari is OOC she would use that right away after thinking for 24 hours.

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 02:16 PM
well while she is looking in other direction he would launch kunai attack with lightning chakra ;)

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 02:19 PM
sai is best dodger in anbu i bit

Maxtone
01-28-2013, 02:19 PM
well while she is looking in other direction he would launch kunai attack with lightning chakra ;)
Hghgh-what!? Sai does not have Lightning Chakra Nature, they have 24 hours so Temari will be paying complete attention (especially OOC), and what!?

BMC1994
01-28-2013, 02:20 PM

Since when can sai do that :S

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 02:20 PM
okok that was joke, i not crazy but kunai still counts :D

beside it isn't impossible considering he is sakes replacemnt :)

point is they get someone saske like as possble. :)

Hotarubi Hyuuga
01-28-2013, 08:37 PM
I think Temari wins, I mean you can't really escape the wind by flying.

FireShadow
01-28-2013, 08:42 PM
i still think sai can dodge

PrinceofPeace
01-28-2013, 09:00 PM
how...

BMC1994
01-29-2013, 01:05 AM
I think Temari wins, I mean you can't really escape the wind by flying.

Temari isnt an air bender her normal attack range has limitations. So if sai was on his bird its possible for him to fly above/under the gust temari flings at him (which again arent forest sized).

Alex storm
01-29-2013, 03:00 AM
Temari will win!!

PrinceofPeace
01-29-2013, 04:42 AM
Temari isnt an air bender her normal attack range has limitations. So if sai was on his bird its possible for him to fly above/under the gust temari flings at him (which again arent forest sized).

But CAN he and HOW are the questions

Even if he does make it he would be TOO high up. He would send down animals but Teamrai would have plenty of time to destroy him

Thus Sai would run ou of ink soon

Crair Uchiha
01-29-2013, 07:07 AM
Temari, mainly because she is faster and could easily blow those ink creatures away.

PrinceofPeace
01-29-2013, 08:54 AM
Mi thoughts exactly. Wind net stops Sai from painting

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 09:04 AM
well you dodging wind not air because air all around body while cetain around you then you throw lighning fast kunai at fan girl. :) this is my point.

PrinceofPeace
01-29-2013, 09:10 AM
Wind>>lighting

Temari blocks kunai with fan or she blows it back

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 09:12 AM
well in that short section she moves fan she cant react fast enough mabey? :)

PrinceofPeace
01-29-2013, 09:16 AM
she moved fast enough to not get hit by TenTen's weapons and TenTen uses her weapons better than Sai

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 09:27 AM
well tenten is not as strong as sai really. >.> there is no comparing. :)

WishfulFairie
01-29-2013, 11:18 AM
FireShadow, please come up with some sort of jutsu or something that will support your argument other than Sai's ANBU/ninja position. And please use evidence that was presented. Sai has never been shown to use lightning kunais (none that I recall) if he has please state when/where that happened.
You're being quite vague

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 11:23 AM
hmm well i think he use lighning cuz he is saskes replacement and they want someone like saske to fill the gap. i think sai is really fast becuz he is anbu. i mean if he was sent been sent on many assasin missions would be no good if he is total klutz xD

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 11:25 AM
also when he intercept his brother shino, he and also when he beat deidara and sasori he just blitzed out of nowhere and i not know he used taijutsu so well! :) so htis is why i think he would have fast reaction in comparison to the fan lady. :) this is all theory? because we not kow in really because they never fight! this ism y theory! hah :)

WishfulFairie
01-29-2013, 11:27 AM
Sai can NOT use lightning style chakra!
Yamato was Kakashi's replacement and he couldn't use lightning either.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
01-29-2013, 11:27 AM
we haven't seen Sai use any kind of element
And being in the ANBU doesn't automatically make u fast

@wish. Heh. It'd would be awesome if Yamato could use raiton

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 11:30 AM
well i know :| that is what i say, it is just a theroy like i jus said :|

also he sai intercept his brother shino in superman speed so what you mean he not fast. that is not theroy :|

WishfulFairie
01-29-2013, 11:34 AM
FireShadow, did you read the rules I PMed you???

And you can't really use theories in BG debates...plus that Sai using lightning theory doesn't make sense nor can it be supported...and brother Shin was sick and wanted Sai to win....

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 11:36 AM
well he was edo and being controlled :| well i will go read rules later. so i cant use what i think is true here? :|

BMC1994
01-29-2013, 12:21 PM
well he was edo and being controlled :| well i will go read rules later. so i cant use what i think is true here? :|

To sum it up for you you can use:

Logic
Things characters have actually shown/displayed in the manga/anime also known as feats examples would be narutos rasenshuriken attacking cells. The black person kage dodging amaterasu, sai being able to draw multiple ink beasts fast, Itachi keeping up with kcm naruto etc etc etc.

Example:
for an example you claim that sai would overwhelm someone with multiple ink beasts.

Someone doesnt belief you and says that sai can only use 1 ink beast at a time.

Then you cite sais battle with naruto where he used mutiple beasts( this a feat)

so your claim is valid.

Statements as long as they dont contradict what the character has shown in the manga

You can only use what IS true not what you belief is true.

For example you cant do what you did a few posts earlier. Claiming sai can use lightning chakra. when we
1. Dont know the elements he can use
2. We have never seen him using elemental attack of any kind.

Offcourse you can read the elaborate version in the BG rules.

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 01:18 PM
To sum it up for you you can use:

Logic
Things characters have actually shown/displayed in the manga/anime also known as feats examples would be narutos rasenshuriken attacking cells. The black person kage dodging amaterasu, sai being able to draw multiple ink beasts fast, Itachi keeping up with kcm naruto etc etc etc.

Example:
for an example you claim that sai would overwhelm someone with multiple ink beasts.

Someone doesnt belief you and says that sai can only use 1 ink beast at a time.

Then you cite sais battle with naruto where he used mutiple beasts( this a feat)

so your claim is valid.

Statements as long as they dont contradict what the character has shown in the manga

You can only use what IS true not what you belief is true.

For example you cant do what you did a few posts earlier. Claiming sai can use lightning chakra. when we
1. Dont know the elements he can use
2. We have never seen him using elemental attack of any kind.

Offcourse you can read the elaborate version in the BG rules.

ok but i dont see evident against saskes speed.

WishfulFairie
01-29-2013, 01:21 PM
This thread has nothing to do with Sasuke

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 01:30 PM
oops meant sai :)

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-29-2013, 02:06 PM
..fire shadow titles are meaningless here we go by feats

secondly why is Sai dodging an omnidirectional blast?

Hotarubi Hyuuga
01-29-2013, 02:25 PM

Well actually sir she controls the wind with her chakra as said when she faced off against TenTen and it was said that she was controlling the cyclone with her chakra.

Also the beheading dance covers a very large area and I doubt that Sai is faster than the wind.

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 03:05 PM
..fire shadow titles are meaningless here we go by feats

secondly why is Sai dodging an omnidirectional blast?

well it is only omnidirection so it only direct at one place, exactly my point !! :)

WishfulFairie
01-29-2013, 03:07 PM
well it is only omnidirection so it only direct at one place, exactly my point !! :)

Omnidirection means that it's all over....not one place....ALL DIRECTIONS

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 03:08 PM
oh well i guess he cant dodge that then :(

Hotarubi Hyuuga
01-29-2013, 03:08 PM

Omni means everywhere so Omnidirection means that it is directed everywhere

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 03:09 PM
well temari win then since she blow everything aorund, including his ink and foot on ground :|

what if he throw kunai before she move fan? :|

WishfulFairie
01-29-2013, 03:12 PM
The fan would just blow it away while it's in air...

FireShadow
01-29-2013, 03:25 PM
well this mean temari is unbeatable if she counter every justu omindirection like pein :|

Noctis Arashi
01-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Oh god. As hilariously hilarious this is.... Temari stomps this awfully hard. I mean, the girl did basically level a forest PTS.

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-29-2013, 11:51 PM
Oh god. As hilariously hilarious this is.... Temari stomps this awfully hard. I mean, the girl did basically level a forest PTS.

I like how the definition of omnidirection changed apparently

Godaime Kazekage
01-30-2013, 12:00 AM
Is English not your first language Fire Shadow? I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just curious.

Anyway, you should check out the BG Standards before posting in any more battle threads.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
01-30-2013, 12:02 AM
yea
he said it wasn't his first language

FireShadow
01-30-2013, 09:11 AM
Is English not your first language Fire Shadow? I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just curious.

Anyway, you should check out the BG Standards before posting in any more battle threads.

well im from sri lanka so no. :( i apologize for this then :(