PDA

View Full Version : pst lee vs pst neji

kakaroto 5045
01-20-2013, 07:48 PM
so pre time skip lee vs pretime skip neji who will win ic to the death b!:)

Kananda
02-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Lee seemed pretty invincible when he took his weights off and released the inner gates o-o Neji counters Lee but I still don't see him winning. But.. Neji is the "genius" so apparently he can't lose.

Shika
02-26-2013, 06:00 PM
I think Neji takes this one. When Gaara was using his sand defence back during his fight with Lee he could barely land any hits. Neji doesn't have as good as a defence as Gaara but roatation can come pretty close to blocking a lot of different things.

Lee isn't as smart as Neji either, a good strategy could be the difference in a close battle, and Neji has the advantage here.

Byakugan is the main reason why Neji wins though. As powerful as this is I don't think a pts Lee could get through these things in order to really have an advantage.

feltlikeposting
04-28-2013, 05:51 AM
^ Lee landed multiple hits on gaara in the chunnin exams, it was just against his sand armour so he could take the punch. Neji cant take a punch though, one hit from lee in gates and its over. Neji can probably see him while hes moving so fast with his byakugan but be quick enough to counter? I doubt it.

Only way I see Neji winning is if he does something tricky to outsmart lee, because he is alot smarter.