PDA

View Full Version : Jenny`s story

jenny
07-23-2009, 08:02 AM
The stone
It was Tuesday,and i was taking my usual night walk. I was walking past the cemetary near our church, about half of 2 miles from our house, when it suddenly started to rain. This was no councidence, the weather man said it was going to drizzle today. So i headed back to the house before i got soaked, I may have known about the rain, but doesn`t mean I remembered to take an umbrella. Well,anyways,i was about half way home, when something peculiar cought the corner of my eye. I`m not sure wat it was, but I never saw it before, and i know everyone in this town and I don`t remember anyone having this. It was a small, medium sized stone ball. It dull, yet shiny at the same tme, it was hard, yet soft. I stuck it in my pocket, and it seemed the rain had stoped.But like after every rain, the bad smell came off the street. But im uses to it, I share a room with my sister.

I started to walk again, and i finally reached my house, it was quite dark outside. My walk was longer than usual. I came in, and my mom was worried, because I missed curfew. I didn`t tell them or anyone about the stone i found, I just simply went off to bed, and good thing i found it today, my sister is at her friends house. My house looks like an antice, ok no, we just have a lot of priceless things. We live in a big house, with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a livingroom, a TV room, and a kitchen. My mom decorated most of the house, we got to decorate our rooms. My room, the walls all the walls in my room, are a midnight look at a lake, and the celing is midnight stary sky, with a moon, and clouds, its really pretty. Well, I put the ston on the dest, and i got ready for bed.I thought to myself,"Wat is this thing? Where did it come from? Why is it here?" I threw it across the room, and it landed on a box,a box i got last year for my birthday. I never opened it, it was from my Aunt Rula, my aunt that i dislike the most.

I know,its kinda bad, but Im new, i dont really lik to read or write much. i mean i do, but i dont really have to for it.

so wat do u thnk of it so far?

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-23-2009, 09:54 AM
less coma's, try to phrase things better, but otherwise its good

jenny
07-23-2009, 10:02 AM
yeah,i now.but its my thng.

assassin
07-23-2009, 10:04 AM
it ain't terible. not great either but sort of in the middle.

god of puppets
07-23-2009, 10:06 AM
i dont see wat it has to do with naruto tho...

jenny
07-23-2009, 10:07 AM
it ain't terible. not great either but sort of in the middle.
thnk u for being honest.:mrgreen:
i thought,u were going to say it was wonderful,cuz im ur gf.but ur so honest,n cool:mrgreen:

but u have admit,for 2nd grade paper,its good.cuz i originally wrote it in 2nd grade.:cool::mrgreen:

jenny
07-23-2009, 10:17 AM
i dont see wat it has to do with naruto tho...
it doesnt relate to naruto at all.I WROTE IT IN 2ND GRADE!! i didnt know naruto excisted in 2nd grade,and it doesnt have to relate to naruto.

ItachiAnbu
07-23-2009, 11:44 AM
I liked it!

The only thing is, it would be easier to read if you spaced after each comma and period. Like what I'm doing here. :)

jenny
07-23-2009, 12:02 PM
thnk u!