PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke vs Goku ssj2 ,who will win ?

rikoduo sennin
01-14-2013, 05:03 AM
If Sasuke with eternal mangekyo sharingan and curse mark lvl 3 and goku ssj2
fight who will win? many may think goku will win but remember ,sasuke has amaterasu and can put goku under genjutsu

koshej
01-14-2013, 05:30 AM
Hmmm, Ginyu was more than Orochimaru ever dreamed of - AND..??? :lol:

Noctis Arashi
01-14-2013, 05:31 AM
Except Goku is massively faster, stronger, and has intent to kill. Which he almost never does. Goku rapes hard in base bro.

Imagine Raikage, only mach 500, and literally thousands of times physically stronger.

koshej
01-14-2013, 07:05 AM
The only chance is Tsukuyomi - to break Goku mentally, cause that type of attack wasn't used in DBZ.
Any serious Ki Blast >>> Susanoo + Amaterasu.
Instant Transmission + SuperSaiyan speed >>> Kamui + Izana(mi/gi).
Sasuke - you suck.

BMC1994
01-14-2013, 08:56 AM
Goku kamehamehas him into the sun.

Or just punches a hole in his face so the world finally ridden of those stupid eyeballs.

Sagepain
01-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Goku charges ki, a random rock starts to float and lodges itself into Sasuke's neck killing him :lol:

No but seriously Goku makes his face explode with a punch.

Also, Wrong section.

konoha chimp
01-14-2013, 09:34 AM
I see two possibilities here.

1. Goku flicks sasuke off the planet or..
2. Sasuke puts him under a genjutsu and hopes for the best

placeinthesun16
01-17-2013, 09:43 PM
lol comparing goku "the god of power" vs sasuke is like going against a being the size of earth going at it. and remember super saiyans can destroy entire galaxys like brolly.

goku 1 hit ko his sorry ass into the other diminsion. not even the whole population of naruto world could defeat goku.

Kananda
01-18-2013, 06:08 AM
Ssj2 Goku exceeds Perfect Cell and Broly. Unless Sasuke can catch Goku by surprise with genjutsu he will lose easily.

konoha chimp
01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
lol comparing goku "the god of power" vs sasuke is like going against a being the size of earth going at it. and remember super saiyans can destroy entire galaxys like brolly.

goku 1 hit ko his sorry ass into the other diminsion. not even the whole population of naruto world could defeat goku.

You've got to consider also genjutsu aswell though! how could Goku fight against that?

Though Sasuke would have to use tsukuyomi to take down Goku but he has to look Goku in the eye in order to do that however, Goku can move faster than the untrained eye could even see even the sharingan couldn't see Goku's speed as he can just teleport anywhere in literally an instant

Shisko Shi
01-18-2013, 11:15 AM
So this is what will happen
Sasuke will wal down the road sucking on his ice cream when Goku jumps out "Give me yo Ice Cream Boy!!!!!"

Sasuke looks up at him, Genjutsu then walks away. "Ain't nobody gonna touch this cream..."

And that is what will happen.

konoha chimp
01-18-2013, 11:18 AM
So this is what will happen
Sasuke will wal down the road sucking on his ice cream when Goku jumps out "Give me yo Ice Cream Boy!!!!!"

Sasuke looks up at him, Genjutsu then walks away. "Ain't nobody gonna touch this cream..."

And that is what will happen.

:lol: or... Goku doesn't even bother to ask and just takes it too fast for Sasuke to even notice until he realizes he's licking thin air ;)

Sasuke "Ametarasu" (Wouldn't amaterasu tickle Goku?)

Goku " Kameameha " *Destroys planet*

Vivi
01-18-2013, 11:23 AM

God of Power?
______
Broly destroying a Galaxy has long been debunked, yes he did, but not with one shot but over time.It's just the stupid translation that makes it sound like he blasted it away in one go.

Rest.Mkay.

placeinthesun16
01-18-2013, 11:55 AM
goku is able to sence his opponents without using his eyes, remember that. he doesnt need to use his eyes to fight. he will fight blind. and win anything.

goku am sure would not be affected by stupid gentjutso his to smart for that.
and yes his the most pwoerfull anime character ever created. thats why i sed his "the god of power"

megabbaut
01-18-2013, 11:57 AM
While he is charging a kamehameha he will get ammy'd

Kidding, Goku blitzes.

placeinthesun16
01-18-2013, 01:03 PM
broly did destroy a galaxy it might of taken a long time but he did it anyways. that just shows how powerfull they are. naruto would of not even be able to destroy a planet. ahhahaha and hes the strongest guy in naruto. goku can destroy multiple planets with one blast did i mention they can fly!. for references of the powers of the saiyans you should watch the movie about broly. do it and you wont be disapointed you did. watch it at http://www.dbz.tv/3/watch/dragonball-z-movie-8/ ITS INTENSE!

Vivi
01-18-2013, 01:13 PM
goku is able to sence his opponents without using his eyes, remember that. he doesnt need to use his eyes to fight. he will fight blind. and win anything.

and yes his the most pwoerfull anime character ever created. thats why i sed his "the god of power"

Not.At.All.

Countless who are massively stronger, look up Umineko, that alone has,
Beatrice
Bernkastel
Lambdadelta
Featherine
Overlord Unit with infinite members each one at Berns level.
Siesta 45
Siesta 410
Siesta 00
Evatrice
Kyrie w/ Envy
Battler
George
Rosa
Ange
Maria
Shannon
Kanon
Yasu
Gaap
Dlanor
Cornelia
Gertrude
Will
Erika
Ronove
Kinzo
Jessica w/ prep
Pendragon

And that is without weapons.

placeinthesun16
01-18-2013, 01:41 PM
umineko characters look like they aint even fighters, all dress up in suites and formal clothing. i cant see them beating any super saiyan+ lvl. but i would not know unles i saw a display of their powers without having to see the whole anime.

just watch the movie about broly. http://www.dbz.tv/3/watch/dragonball-z-movie-8/ and then tell me who else can do what they do there. then compare em to super saiyan 4 goku. and you'l have ur answer.

Vivi
01-18-2013, 02:09 PM
umineko characters look like they aint even fighters, all dress up in suites and formal clothing. i cant see them beating any super saiyan+ lvl. but i would not know unles i saw a display of their powers without having to see the whole anime.

just watch the movie about broly. and then tell me who else can do what they do there. then compare em to super saiyan 4 goku. and you'l have ur answer.

They aren't fighters, they are godlike witches and demons using universes as chessboards as a means of fun.

The entirety of Higurashi and Umineko were just games to them, they exist in an completely different realm than ours manipulating the Muliverse and it's functions and concepts.
Creating Miracles and Certainties as they please, changing the laws of the Universe, creating and overcoming paradoxes, messing with Quantum Physics, etc.
For example 18 people being on the Island of Rokkenjima yet at the same time there are only 17 and at the very same time there are also only 16 yet it's a fact Beatrice is the 18th Person but being non-existant.

placeinthesun16
01-18-2013, 02:23 PM
well they have to be mortals if they aint then that doesnt count. since gods have infinite abilities. what ever. goku is the most powerfull mortal. umenenko aas you describe is off the case relating to this thread i think.

megabbaut
01-18-2013, 03:10 PM
This is getting kinda off topic/

Vivi
01-18-2013, 03:24 PM
This is getting kinda off topic/

So what?
Look at what the topic is and see there is nothing to debate on.
Might as well put as topic:
Desert Heat vs Icecream bar.
Or:
Yamamotos Bankai vs an Iceberg.

Ultimate combatant
01-18-2013, 03:30 PM
If we suppose Goku doesn't fight back, how would Genjutsu affect him?!! :D

placeinthesun16
01-18-2013, 04:48 PM
How about broly vs sasuke. Broly=killing machine, heartless, savage.

Broly is maximum power!

gatekeeper8
01-24-2013, 09:15 AM
goku he is faster than the raikage and sasuke couldn't hit him with amaturasu + he dosent need his eyes because he can sense things and his ki blast can destroy a planet im sure he could destroy susanoo sasuke is my favorite but goku is the sage of six paths on serious steriods

konoha chimp
01-24-2013, 12:49 PM
I think amaterasu would tickle probably any super saiyan?

SmellyDump
01-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Goku because let's face it.. he can fly ;D

Sir Michael
01-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Goku.

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-28-2013, 11:38 PM
placeinthesun stop using the brolli its not canon..also dbz isn't that strong

also this is a joke thread Goku casually pulls Sasukes head off..genjutsu isn't workijng

goku's got more energy running through his finger tips than the entire naruto roster combined times a hundred

Shisko Shi
01-28-2013, 11:44 PM
Who wins? Sasuke of course! Even UWD knows that deep down in his heart. ^_^

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-28-2013, 11:45 PM
Who wins? Sasuke of course! Even UWD knows that deep down in his heart. ^_^

ultimate Watch Dog?

Who is this! a rival! an evil me? who!!! :lol:

TobiramaSenju307
03-12-2013, 04:26 AM
remember super saiyans can destroy entire galaxys like brolly.
lol at that non canon assclown being used as proof of anything. dbz verse is star level at best

kami tenchi, lord of nightmares, hades, TTGL, anti spiral, getta emperor, haruka kaminogi, dragon god, chousein, counter actor are all far above goku whos not even strongest in his own universe.

roly did destroy a galaxy it might of taken a long time but he did it anyways.
non canon and not even in the right timeline given it was a what if movie and not part of the main anime

ou've got to consider also genjutsu aswell though! how could Goku fight against that?

Though Sasuke would have to use tsukuyomi to take down Goku
1. dbz characters have no chakra and thus immune to genjutsu
2. dbz characters are hundreds if not thousands of times faster than sasuke and so he cant even see them move let alone their eyes

Ultimate combatant
03-12-2013, 04:43 AM
Goku is faster than Raikage, stronger than Naruto and a better tactician than Madara and has as much will as Naruto or even more!!! :D

Goku wins!!! :D

Maruko
03-12-2013, 05:54 AM
Goku exists and wins.
gg.

The Game
03-12-2013, 06:02 AM
Sasuke kills himself.

Anru Uzumaki
03-12-2013, 06:24 AM
maby Kid Goku could be match for Sasuke but forrget about SS2 Goku normal Goku is just to strong for Sasuke Guku doesn't even have use 10% of his powers to beat Sasuke.

SuperSaqer
10-16-2013, 07:55 AM
What incarnation of Goku? Anyway, I will use the weakest incarnation of Goku that had a SSjin 2 which is Boo Saga Goku. That Goku would literally take Amaterasu like nothing, and get rammed by Sasuke's ultimate Susanoo and feel nothing. Even with Orochimaru inside him, Cursed Seal lv.2, Juugo, and Senjutsu chakra.

Sasuke is probably as powerful as Madara with all the power ups I listed above, possibly even greater, and that would probably be a fair fight to battle 22nd to King Piccolo Saga Goku with all of those power ups, but Goku would win easily if it was in the latter arc.

joon
10-16-2013, 08:16 AM
I don't understand. Goku already won this when the thread was created.:lol:

konoha chimp
10-16-2013, 11:02 AM
A half baked Kameameha would probably end the verse

The Immortal Watch Dog
10-16-2013, 11:02 AM
Goku not immune to fire just bullets.`:( If Ametasu hit him fully he burn to death because it last forever.

Really? A guy who can be knocked through Islands and punched so hard the force from the blow causing a new mountain range to form behind him is going to be injured by generic low rent fire balls?

Amateretsu doesn't burn forever you have no idea what you're talking about.

At the way their going they could beat Goku

...because Naruto characters can fight planet busters...amirite

Hulk vs Sasuke what happens?

The Immortal Watch Dog
10-16-2013, 11:05 AM
Not immune to fire

no he's not immune..to..fire

but you better freaking prove that low level crap from the Naruto universe can hurt someone who can get punch through islands and get back up

The Immortal Watch Dog
10-16-2013, 11:05 AM
Solar stop double posting

The Immortal Watch Dog
10-16-2013, 11:13 AM
Stop wanking Goku.:(

...irony

I'm not

Yes, you are and you are wanking narido

The Immortal Watch Dog
10-16-2013, 11:15 AM
I'm not wanking anyone that you

yes you are

also stop double posting

Hiei
10-16-2013, 11:52 AM
Goku not immune to fire just bullets.`:( If Ametasu hit him fully he burn to death because it last forever.

Quickly. Against Nova Shenron.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/31957/589434-385133-goku_resists_sun_super_super.jpg

Or the fact that he was tanking flamethrowers against the Red Ribbon Army as a kid.

The Immortal Watch Dog
10-16-2013, 02:31 PM
I don't wank any series and I won't make a character strong then is he or she is goku can't destroy a planet in his base form there no prove for that.:(

......what?!

Yes it can. It mean enteral fire.

the name is irrelevant the only thing that matters is feats...and Ama does not burn eternal

Shisko Shi
10-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Stop wanking Goku.:(

I think you should say that Goku is not the more DURABLE anime character. Strength and durability are not really the same. You are only killing yourself.

But Goku would still win. :lol: I bet he could flick Sasunoo into dust.

joon
10-16-2013, 02:47 PM
Quickly. Against Nova Shenron.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/31957/589434-385133-goku_resists_sun_super_super.jpg

Or the fact that he was tanking flamethrowers against the Red Ribbon Army as a kid.
This sums up everything.

setsun
10-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Iwd you are aware that solar rabbit is also a very obvious dupe right? IIRC king hashirama had the exact same typing style and whatnot

Another thing is that amaterasu certainly does not burn eternally as it's shown in comic dissapating on it's own and stated by word of god to last a maximum of two weeks

Even kishi's retarded ass disagrees with solar rabbit. :lol:

Also solar rabbit posting one post right after another without someone else posting between them or the character count for the first post being low is called double posting and it is against the rules

Idekal
10-16-2013, 02:55 PM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/331/5/6/lelouch_laugh__gif_by_bluefeatherraven-d5mbf8a.gif

joon
10-16-2013, 02:57 PM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/331/5/6/lelouch_laugh__gif_by_bluefeatherraven-d5mbf8a.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74IiVqzyiNQ

Idekal
10-16-2013, 03:13 PM
I was going to use that, but phone + YouTube + NDF = :(

joon
10-16-2013, 03:19 PM
I was going to use that, but phone + YouTube + NDF = :(
I got your back.`!:)

Idekal
10-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Thanks man :D

joon
10-16-2013, 03:24 PM
No problem.

Shikamaru Nara
10-16-2013, 03:24 PM
SSJ2 Goku stomps. Absolutely nothing Sasuke has in his arsenal can come close to doing any significant damage to Goku.

Also you're getting soft IWD quit giving him warnings and click on the cards jesus how many times do you have to tell him?

setsun
10-16-2013, 03:37 PM
SSJ2 Goku stomps. Absolutely nothing Sasuke has in his arsenal can come close to doing any significant damage to Goku.

Also you're getting soft IWD quit giving him warnings and click on the cards jesus how many times do you have to tell him?

Then there's also the very strong possibillity that it's a dupe of king hashirama

Shikamaru Nara
10-16-2013, 03:47 PM
Honestly at this point i'm convinced all of them are the same person :lol:

Devils Lawyer
10-16-2013, 05:46 PM
Only thing about this thread that makes me curious is where in any part of db makes them mind resistant. There is only one character in the entire story with mind resistance feats and that is vegeta. Telepathic abilities would run through this series like a girl on their prom night. That includes genjutsu.

321zigzag3
10-16-2013, 06:55 PM
Only thing about this thread that makes me curious is where in any part of db makes them mind resistant. There is only one character in the entire story with mind resistance feats and that is vegeta. Telepathic abilities would run through this series like a girl on their prom night. That includes genjutsu.

Well its called shonen logic.

Although that works better with physical abilities rather mental or spiritual side of things.

Hidan of the Mist
10-16-2013, 06:56 PM
Naww man Genjusu wont work because Dbz people always emit bursts of energy which no doubt cancels it. Besides watch Goku sock saskue in the stomach one time and its over let alone is SSj.

The Immortal Watch Dog
10-16-2013, 07:08 PM

Since when do I use the cards

bunny ;););););) steps outta line again he's mine

Hiei
10-16-2013, 07:39 PM

Because DBZ characters have telepathy feats that ;);););) on the Naruto series.

Characters communicating across planets.
Goku helping his son from the afterlife.
Known psychics like Tien and Choutzu that Goku shrug off as a kid.
Guldo's ability to freeze time and still unable to scratch Krillen.
Piccolo's psychic prowess.
Goku reads minds. Read Krillen.

General Blue had a psychic power that restrained people completely. Goku broke free.
Tao shows that it's completely ineffective against him

The spirit bomb. Totally spiritual.
Ginyu and Frieza moving objects with their mind. Supreme Kai too.
Bardock's ability to read the future and other psychic powers.

Then non-canon things like King Cold destroying a space ship with his mind.
Choutzu defeating Guldo in a psychic battle.

You also have the fact that a DBZ Character can move faster than anyone on Naruto could even formulate a thought.

But you know this, we've had this tired argument many times already.

MinatoXNaruto
10-16-2013, 08:30 PM
Goku would smack him around the world and back. Sasuke dies on impact though so he doesn't enjoy the trip...

They aren't fighters, they are godlike witches and demons using universes as chessboards as a means of fun.

The entirety of Higurashi and Umineko were just games to them, they exist in an completely different realm than ours manipulating the Muliverse and it's functions and concepts.
Creating Miracles and Certainties as they please, changing the laws of the Universe, creating and overcoming paradoxes, messing with Quantum Physics, etc.
For example 18 people being on the Island of Rokkenjima yet at the same time there are only 17 and at the very same time there are also only 16 yet it's a fact Beatrice is the 18th Person but being non-existant.Sounds boring and stupidly OP.

Devils Lawyer
10-16-2013, 09:04 PM
Because DBZ characters have telepathy feats that ;);););) on the Naruto series.

Characters communicating across planets.
Goku helping his son from the afterlife.
Known psychics like Tien and Choutzu that Goku shrug off as a kid.
Guldo's ability to freeze time and still unable to scratch Krillen.
Piccolo's psychic prowess.
Goku reads minds. Read Krillen.

General Blue had a psychic power that restrained people completely. Goku broke free.
Tao shows that it's completely ineffective against him

The spirit bomb. Totally spiritual.
Ginyu and Frieza moving objects with their mind. Supreme Kai too.
Bardock's ability to read the future and other psychic powers.

Then non-canon things like King Cold destroying a space ship with his mind.
Choutzu defeating Guldo in a psychic battle.

You also have the fact that a DBZ Character can move faster than anyone on Naruto could even formulate a thought.

But you know this, we've had this tired argument many times already.
The only form of telepathic abilities shown in the series was the ability to talk amongst themselves the crane school, Roshi's hpynotism, Guido (forgot about him) and Babidi's mindjack. The last of which is the strongest point blank that is all weaker than genjutsu to physically torture and turn the mind into vegetables.

Most of what you have said is wrong and non canon. Their psychic abilities are below average for the most part. The telepathic talk is just that telepathic talk none of them have been shown to actually attack with their minds mentally except Babidi. Guido is a standalone character who in fact himself would get raped by a legit telepath. His time manipulation was boss but the rest was weak. Roshi hypnotism is super weak considering the time it took to put Goku under. As for the rest like I said non canon.

As for the speed of the characters nobody is even arguing that I am just pointing out that genjutsu would work. It's manipulation of the mind is better than anything shown in db. Tsukiyomi and ms genjutsu for the most part.

Just to kill the argument before it starts more energy doesn't break the illusion. You have to shut your energy off in order to get out. That requires knowledge or mental capabilities to the point of powerful mind resistance, mind invasion and mind breaking skills. Nothing Goku has shown to have. Kabuto laid out a stadium full of people with genjutsu. In power and combat it has way more feats.

Funny enough in character Goku without a doubt would get tagged by it no matter how laughably superior his stats is.:lol:
Well its called shonen logic.

Although that works better with physical abilities rather mental or spiritual side of things.
Shounen logic only works if all the characters are well rounded in area.Something most people don't seem to realize. It is also a main reason why db gets raped by comic characters a lot because of that very fact. A character like Emma Frost steam rolls the verse.

Hidan of the Mist
10-16-2013, 09:17 PM
No man ^bursts of energy release one from Genjustu. AND yeah Dbz power levels take a dump on petty illusions. Goku aint getting caught in none of that, besides like I said before he gets that to happen Goku punches through his guts with ease.
Or use solar flare on somebody who entirely relies on their eyes

Devils Lawyer
10-16-2013, 09:29 PM
No it doesn't Jiraiya said you have to cut off you chakra aka ki for db in order to break it. It takes knowledge of the ability to actually break it. Not just powering up.

Goku can killing a genjustu user before getting caught that is besides the point. The point is it would work on him if he gets caught on it. Which is the point I am saying.

Shisko Shi
10-16-2013, 09:32 PM
Actually, while in Genjutsu he could just blow the entire area up. OR read Sasukes mind and teleport right behind him or us that. Right?

Hidan of the Mist
10-16-2013, 09:43 PM
They need to stop the flow of kai in their body, and then apply an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra/kai ; this is called Genjutsu Dissipation
So according to Genjustu you stop... then turn it up.
Turning into ..... SSJ 2 ? Yeah thats a freakin disruption thats exactly called for .

Goku owns , peace

Seven
10-16-2013, 09:47 PM
Well, Goku can read minds, teleport, casually shrug off planet busting attacks, and fight his enemy with his eyes closed. That's not even a full feat list but it's more than enough.

Shisko Shi
10-16-2013, 10:25 PM
So... lol why the hell is this even open?

Hiei
10-17-2013, 12:03 AM
The only form of telepathic abilities shown in the series was the ability to talk amongst themselves the crane school, Roshi's hpynotism, Guido (forgot about him) and Babidi's mindjack. The last of which is the strongest point blank that is all weaker than genjutsu to physically torture and turn the mind into vegetables.

Most of what you have said is wrong and non canon. Their psychic abilities are below average for the most part. The telepathic talk is just that telepathic talk none of them have been shown to actually attack with their minds mentally except Babidi. Guido is a standalone character who in fact himself would get raped by a legit telepath. His time manipulation was boss but the rest was weak. Roshi hypnotism is super weak considering the time it took to put Goku under. As for the rest like I said non canon.

As for the speed of the characters nobody is even arguing that I am just pointing out that genjutsu would work. It's manipulation of the mind is better than anything shown in db. Tsukiyomi and ms genjutsu for the most part.

Just to kill the argument before it starts more energy doesn't break the illusion. You have to shut your energy off in order to get out. That requires knowledge or mental capabilities to the point of powerful mind resistance, mind invasion and mind breaking skills. Nothing Goku has shown to have. Kabuto laid out a stadium full of people with genjutsu. In power and combat it has way more feats.

Funny enough in character Goku without a doubt would get tagged by it no matter how laughably superior his stats is.:lol:

Shounen logic only works if all the characters are well rounded in area.Something most people don't seem to realize. It is also a main reason why db gets raped by comic characters a lot because of that very fact. A character like Emma Frost steam rolls the verse.

God. I'm so tired of your stupid trolling. My respect for you as a debater has almost evaporated. I actually find you worse than a troll. Troll's are typically stupid. You're intelligent, yet you say things like this all day.

I thought you were leaving the forum?

Edyl
10-17-2013, 12:47 AM

Since it is generally agreed upon that we are equating Ki to Chakra, we know that Goku has a very strong chakra flow. We know that genjutsu works by disrupting the flow of chakra within a person. In order to disrupt the chakra flow, the genjutsu must be strong enough to disrupt it in the first place. Because Goku's chakra level would be beyond anything ever seen in Naruto, there would be no way that Sasuke's genjutsu would have the strength to disrupt Goku's chakra flow.

Edit:

Also, both are bloodlusted. A bloodlusted Goku would be moving far too quickly for Sasuke to capture him in genjutsu.

Devils Lawyer
10-17-2013, 06:58 AM
God. I'm so tired of your stupid trolling. My respect for you as a debater has almost evaporated. I actually find you worse than a troll. Troll's are typically stupid. You're intelligent, yet you say things like this all day.

I thought you were leaving the forum?
I care what you think why? The only thing you did was wank and list non canon garbage and you say I am trolling ok. Lol you call this site debating is funny to me anyways. Case and point this ass hurt response of yours.

Devils Lawyer
10-17-2013, 07:08 AM
Since it is generally agreed upon that we are equating Ki to Chakra, we know that Goku has a very strong chakra flow. We know that genjutsu works by disrupting the flow of chakra within a person. In order to disrupt the chakra flow, the genjutsu must be strong enough to disrupt it in the first place. Because Goku's chakra level would be beyond anything ever seen in Naruto, there would be no way that Sasuke's genjutsu would have the strength to disrupt Goku's chakra flow.

Edit:

Also, both are bloodlusted. A bloodlusted Goku would be moving far too quickly for Sasuke to capture him in genjutsu.

Amount has nothing to do with it. Otherwise Madara wouldnt be able to control the kyuubi or Obito control the juubi. Itachi defineIy didn't have more chakra than Naruto. It is an ability that falls into haxx category. Babidi got one shotted by piccolo but could control Debura who is strong as a ssj2 Gohan. Same exact concept.

Read what I said I never said Sasuke would tag Goku in a fight with it . I said it would work. That is the only point I am making in this thread.

NarutoVsSaskue
10-17-2013, 08:12 AM
this is final--------> saskue can never beat goku.....

anyone trying to think of ways to defeat goku I have just one thing to say to you.....

BAKA :P

Trollhunter
10-21-2013, 02:16 PM
this is final--------> saskue can never beat goku.....

anyone trying to think of ways to defeat goku I have just one thing to say to you.....

BAKA :P
If that's the case why are you guys still arguing about it? Just let it go guy's. It will save all of you from a headache over something so minor.:cool:

setsun
10-24-2013, 12:45 PM
No your not

He was a troll

And actually now the mods are certain you are a DIFFERENT troll

"Prince of peace" ;)

megabbaut
10-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Just saying, no dragon ball character has ever shown resistance to fire.

Hiei that was GT -.-

I love how when Goku is pitted against low tier characters then he is wanked but when he is put against characters like Superman or Green Lantern, he is downplayed like crazy. I mean sure he beats Sasuke but he can't do most of what some people make him out to be. (etc tanking flames)

joon
10-24-2013, 01:10 PM
I don't understand..... Goku has the power to blow up a planet, and can teleport to another one. He also has the speed feats to immediately smash Sasuke's face in before he reacts.

Devils Lawyer
10-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Lol retarded ass stomp thread is still open but a legit abilities thread was closed. Yet people say Naruto get masturbated to around here.:lol:

joon
10-24-2013, 02:19 PM
I know right? There should be a rule in multiverse that says No Narutoverse vs DBZverse.

Hiei
10-24-2013, 02:58 PM
^ Except DL argues that the Narutoverse can win sometimes.

DL GO CHECK YOUR NEW NICKNAME. It's in the new bg convo.

And yes, this thread is useless. I wish people would make better ones. People not me. I wish there was SOMETHING to discuss at all.

Devils Lawyer
10-24-2013, 03:11 PM
The only dbz arguments you hear from me are two categories. They are raditz level and they have some abilities better than them. Both facts are debatable topics that get debated constantly across most versus forums. Keyword debatable

joon
10-24-2013, 03:14 PM
The only dbz arguments you hear from me are two categories. They are raditz level and they have some abilities better than them. Both facts are debatable topics that get debated constantly across most versus forums. Keyword debatable
Ok, I can see Raditz, but anything with DBZ Sayain Saga Gohan or above his just......

Devils Lawyer
10-24-2013, 03:20 PM
Ok, I can see Raditz, but anything with DBZ Sayain Saga Gohan or above his just......

*coughs*edo*coughs*:p prime juubi has better feats than most saiyan saga characters. That mini flashback had a continent lit up. The abilities for it was continent creator for the planet . Not to mention it absorbs energy. Plus the grandfather of the series and his super sperm Rikudo. The series as a whole can be argued saiyan saga.

321zigzag3
10-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Who cares about Edo Tensei. http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1lcug.jpg

Anyway I want to see Space Ninjas, Moon busting, and Rikudo Sennin remaking the solar system or at least a star like the Sun. http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1lcug.jpg

joon
10-24-2013, 04:45 PM
*coughs*edo*coughs*:p prime juubi has better feats than most saiyan saga characters. That mini flashback had a continent lit up. The abilities for it was continent creator for the planet . Not to mention it absorbs energy. Plus the grandfather of the series and his super sperm Rikudo. The series as a whole can be argued saiyan saga.
Edos are banned though. Juubi and Grandfather are the only ones who are able to step up to them in terms of sense.

Devils Lawyer
10-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Who cares about Edo Tensei. http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1lcug.jpg

Anyway I want to see Space Ninjas, Moon busting, and Rikudo Sennin remaking the solar system or at least a star like the Sun. http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1lcug.jpg

Everybody likes logias...I mean zombies. http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1lcug.jpg[/QUOTE]

Kishi hasnt drawn a legit feat in months it will never happen.http://i39.tinypic.com/2j1lcug.jpg[/QUOTE]

Devils Lawyer
10-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Edos are banned though. Juubi and Grandfather are the only ones who are able to step up to them in terms of sense.

Off topic conversation so it doesnt matter about edo.

Everyone in the saiyan saga is not that strong. It depends really whether or not piccolo busting the moon is legit or not. It seems like an outlier most would agree.

setsun
10-25-2013, 08:08 AM
Yeah no I have a track record of NOT being a troll of over two years and over multiple sites and am in fact known as one of a group of people who actively combat troll activity on foums

So ya know your claim of me being a troll is utterly ludicrous and complete spitballing on your part

joon
10-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Off topic conversation so it doesnt matter about edo.

Everyone in the saiyan saga is not that strong. It depends really whether or not piccolo busting the moon is legit or not. It seems like an outlier most would agree.
After Raditz, everyone trained to be stronger than he was. Power level f 1200 hundred if I'm not mistaken. I heard that Mr. Popo had a power level over 1000, and that he could solo the entire verse for being fast as/faster than lightning.

Devils Lawyer
10-25-2013, 03:27 PM
After Raditz, everyone trained to be stronger than he was. Power level f 1200 hundred if I'm not mistaken. I heard that Mr. Popo had a power level over 1000, and that he could solo the entire verse for being fast as/faster than lightning.

Yeah yamcha was still killed by a Raditz level soldier and the rest got tortured by a playful Nappa. By feats the strongest attack outside of the skeptical moonbust was Nappa two finger blast.

As for Popo it is probably true he had a 1000 PL. No real proof on on that except for a chart that has been wrong at times. Him being a lightning timer no. That only happened in the anime. Plus no support from the story. If you notice when people mention speed feats for the series they mainly mention the tangible dragonball days feats. Most of db speed feats are just shounen artist tropes. Which is why they still get compared to hst.

joon
10-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Yeah yamcha was still killed by a Raditz level soldier and the rest got tortured by a playful Nappa. By feats the strongest attack outside of the skeptical moonbust was Nappa two finger blast.

As for Popo it is probably true he had a 1000 PL. No real proof on on that except for a chart that has been wrong at times. Him being a lightning timer no. That only happened in the anime. Plus no support from the story. If you notice when people mention speed feats for the series they mainly mention the tangible dragonball days feats. Most of db speed feats are just shounen artist tropes. Which is why they still get compared to hst.
Well then would it be possible for Goku - at the start of the saiyan saga - to beat Sasuke or Naruto? Or would they lose?

Hidan of the Mist
10-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Are you kidding ?
Goku easily punches them in the nuts for a flawless victory.
Why is this being debated again, i thought we over the fact Genjustu will never catch Goku

Devils Lawyer
10-25-2013, 05:14 PM
Well then would it be possible for Goku - at the start of the saiyan saga - to beat Sasuke or Naruto? Or would they lose?
Start of saiyan saga which is 23rd Goku is where people usually put them at. If you noticed Naruto has been fighting in BM for a long ass time. The total of what he has withstood against the juubi and Obito us way beyond how much 23rd Goku can put out.

Hidan of the Mist
10-25-2013, 05:15 PM
BM < Kio-Ken

Devils Lawyer
10-25-2013, 05:23 PM
BM < Kio-Ken

Start of saiyan saga wrong Goku

joon
10-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Are you kidding ?
Goku easily punches them in the nuts for a flawless victory.
Why is this being debated again, i thought we over the fact Genjustu will never catch Goku *sigh* Did you even read my post.`|(

Start of saiyan saga which is 23rd Goku is where people usually put them at. If you noticed Naruto has been fighting in BM for a long ass time. The total of what he has withstood against the juubi and Obito us way beyond how much 23rd Goku can put out.
Alright, so then Naruto could maybe beat anybody with a lower power level than Nappa, including Raditz. That may be as far as he goes though.

Hidan of the Mist
10-25-2013, 05:28 PM
No Im focused on the fact this thread isnt in the Graveyard . lol my bad

Goku before then wouldve lost, he could barely produce a couple kamehameha's or he would've against raditz

Devils Lawyer
10-25-2013, 05:32 PM
*sigh* Did you even read my post.`|(

Alright, so then Naruto could maybe beat anybody with a lower power level than Nappa, including Raditz. That may be as far as he goes though.

Everyone below Nappa is Raditz level. They may be stronger than him bu how much? If you dont know the gap its pointless.

Also piccolo and Gohan rapes. Basically all the non aliens are the debatable ones.

joon
10-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Everyone below Nappa is Raditz level. They may be stronger than him bu how much? If you dont know the gap its pointless. Also piccolo and Gohan rapes.
I'd say Gohan and Piccolo were way above Raditz level, so I guess Naruto pretty much stops at Raditz. Obito and the Juubi, however, are another story.

Devils Lawyer
10-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Meh the juubi is above hst as a whole. Outside of plot the entire cast of Naruto would have died.

The Immortal Watch Dog
10-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Just saying, no dragon ball character has ever shown resistance to fire.

Hiei that was GT -.-

I love how when Goku is pitted against low tier characters then he is wanked but when he is put against characters like Superman or Green Lantern, he is downplayed like crazy. I mean sure he beats Sasuke but he can't do most of what some people make him out to be. (etc tanking flames)

I like how you think because Freiza saga and above level characters actively avoided millions of tons of molten rock....that you think it means we're wanking goku to say anyone who thinks Amateretsu would hurt a dbz character is a moron

or how you bring up "hurr durr comics always win" as if that makes you in any way legitimate as opposed a dumb, self righteous attention seeker who wants to white knight sign up trolls

Now you have two choices...you can continue this stupid passive aggressive crap that you have been over the last year...and eventually it will end the way it always ends for everyone who pulls this. Or You can unscrew your head from your ass and back off

either way you are done posting in this thread- do not do so again

SRhyse
10-28-2013, 05:14 PM
People weaker than Goku in the DBZ universe at SSJ have been shot at and nothing happened. Didn't Nappa slice through a jet with his hands like a knife through butter?

I'm not saying it makes any damn sense. But DBZ characters seem impervious to most things. Hell, even the vacuum of space. If the fire isn't hot enough to melt the ground, which ironically the mythical fires in the Naruto universe don't seem to be :lol:, I don't think that'd give Sasuke a leg up against fighting even the severed leg of Goku.

If Goku dies he'd just hit undo with the Dragon Balls anyway. Sasuke could trap him in illusion forever and Goku'd win by attrition eventually. The netherworld's a revolving door in that series :lol:. There's also the fact that Goku might not be intelligent enough to be affected by Genjutsu. He's like Luffy in that way :lol:.

Or Goku could be a dick and blow up the planet they're on and be done with it. Have fun in space Sasuke! :lol:

Gaara-Shukaku
10-28-2013, 05:21 PM
I think what people are trying to say is Goku wins right? I am not sure.

Sensui
10-28-2013, 05:27 PM
ummm obviously ? ^
Goku stomps so much people are just trying to use metaphors to make it interesting

The Immortal Watch Dog
10-28-2013, 07:10 PM
People weaker than Goku in the DBZ universe at SSJ have been shot at and nothing happened. Didn't Nappa slice through a jet with his hands like a knife through butter?

This was after a navy bombarded him with artillery shells for a minute or so

I'm not saying it makes any damn sense. But DBZ characters seem impervious to most things. Hell, even the vacuum of space. If the fire isn't hot enough to melt the ground, which ironically the mythical fires in the Naruto universe don't seem to be :lol:, I don't think that'd give Sasuke a leg up against fighting even the severed leg of Goku.

They actually have trouble with heat, but it takes incredible amounts of heat. Goku was concerned about being burned alive..after Freeza caused a planets core to explode out through the ground like someone pressing a twinkie too hard... and they can't seem to handle physical and kinetic trauma above a certain level (the power to blast a planet into powder is fatal to DBZ characters who don't have regenerative powers)

mind you all of this is a level of potency and heat way, way above anything demonstrated in Naruto...the temperature of the planets core...and the energy needed to turn worlds to dust vs magical fire...that..doesn't actually seem to burn too hot just burn for a long time and at best ten or twelve tons of force per punch

If Goku dies he'd just hit undo with the Dragon Balls anyway. Sasuke could trap him in illusion forever and Goku'd win by attrition eventually. The netherworld's a revolving door in that series :lol:. There's also the fact that Goku might not be intelligent enough to be affected by Genjutsu. He's like Luffy in that way :lol:.

The best part is it's debatable if Genjutsu can actually mind whammy goku since it involves using your own chi to suppress and control the affected ninjas chi to mess with his senses.

good luck messing with a guy whose energy reserves could more or less power entire planets

Or Goku could be a dick and blow up the planet they're on and be done with it. Have fun in space Sasuke! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

At least it isn't someone like Magneto vs Sasuke those threads usually turn into "how many hundreds of ways can he loophole abuse the laws of physics with his powers to kill these guys in creative ways"

threads usually turn into a macabre creative writing exercise than a debate :lol:

Devils Lawyer
10-28-2013, 08:36 PM
Ki quanities has nothing to do with breaking moves like genjutsu for the most part. You would actually need to know how to reverse in order to counter which would fall into needing knowledge.

Destructive moves is a given he can shrug off but a move designed to attack senses doubtful. Considering the guy was about to die from heart attack it is obvious he is vulnerable to a lot of things. That is like saying he can take a punch from a telepath like Emma frost but he can defend against her mind attacks. Given the fact he has no offensive telepathic feats that is where genjutsu vulnerabilty comes from

Hell Luffy and Naruto simplicity and weakness from such attacks comes from Goku. Luffy in particular. Powerful but can get tripped up in an attack that can disable.

To reinforce the ki quanity point. Lets point an inverse character Babidi for example. He had a guy who could fight Cell under his mind control. Yet he got one shot by piccolo but had hax regen so he survived. Hell his weakling father created Buu. Abilities have nothing to do with destructive content.

A bottle of bleach in Goku cereal would give him a bad day.:lol:

054martinm
11-26-2013, 07:41 PM
sasuke wins with amaterasu

You drive a Saturn
12-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Why is this thread still open

Hiei
12-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Because new people keep bumping it.

Devils Lawyer
12-02-2013, 02:28 PM
A thread that definitely needs to be locked.

setsun
12-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Fo shizzle D-Lizzle

You drive a Saturn
12-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Yea didn't people decide goku won this one already

The Immortal Watch Dog
12-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Why is this thread still open

you know, this post would have more validity if you asked it on page one in utter shock at the stupidity of the thread as opposed to necroing the thread four days after it closed...and all

You drive a Saturn
12-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Sorry, i'm new.

321zigzag3
12-03-2013, 06:58 AM
Just discovered this thread, I shall proceed to lock it.

And shall be locked forever henceforth unless further notice by other moderators.