PDA

View Full Version : Official Fairy Tail Role Play/Freeverse

Shisko Shi
01-03-2013, 06:58 PM
"The Kingdom of Fiore...a neutral country of 17 million people. It is a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there every day. It is an integral part of people's lives. And there are those who use magic as their occupation. Those people are referred to as wizards. The wizards belong to various guilds and proform jobs on commission.

There are a large number of guilds within the country. And in a certain city their lies a certian guild. A guild from which various legends were once born... Or rather, will continue to be born long into the future... And it's name is: Fairy Tail!"

Welcome to the Fairy Tail Role Play/Freeverse! I will do my best to keep this up and running.

If you have any questions fill free to post them on the disccusion thread. Or you can PM or any others about your questions.

Now go out into the world and do what you wish with your powers!

- Magic Council
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100810081708/fairytail/images/9/9b/Magnolia_Town.jpg

LilHinataGirl
01-03-2013, 07:00 PM
*walks slowly chewing on a muffin down the lane to the guild "Fairy Tail" ...*

Shisko Shi
01-03-2013, 07:23 PM
*walking through the guild, I leave the communication chamber where I speak with the magic council.

*I then walk out to the front balcony.
"What a beautiful day it is today."

LilHinataGirl
01-03-2013, 07:42 PM
*walks into someone and falls backwards, dropping my muffin*
*looks up and sees a pretty girl, eyes shine*
"H-hi, I'm heading to Fa..."

*girl smiles and helps her up*
"Sorry! Um were you heading somewhere?"

*nods and grabs her hand tightly*
"F-Fairy Tail..."

*gasp and smiles*
"This way! By the way I'm Lisanna~."

*eyes sparkle as she begins to lead her to the guild*

Noctis Arashi
01-03-2013, 11:02 PM
"Hm. Some interesting new guilds popping up recently. I wonder what fun they could be up to..."

Shisko Shi
01-03-2013, 11:07 PM
*walking back into the communications room, I close the door for a private meeting.
The giant lacrima then began to glow.

"So... Is their any news on any Dark Guilds that are still around?" I ask the counsil.

"No, not at the moment. You can be assured that your guild will be informed if any are found. We can not let any more destruction. Although it has been quiet lately." They tell me.

"OK, will do."

Noctis Arashi
01-03-2013, 11:29 PM
*walking back into the communications room, I close the door for a private meeting.
The giant lacrima then began to glow.

"So... Is their any news on any Dark Guilds that are still around?" I ask the counsil.

"No, not at the moment. You can be assured that your guild will be informed if any are found. We can not let any more destruction. Although it has been quiet lately." They tell me.

"OK, will do."
"Oooooh. What's this about Dark Guilds? They can be pretty scary from what I heard. Don't worry, don't ask how I got in here. It really wasn't too hard. Tell me, what do you know about the Dark Guilds...? What is it you REALLY know?"

Shisko Shi
01-03-2013, 11:36 PM
*Look at the fellow. I give a smirk

"Don't worry about it. For your information I am talking about a party for the mages in Fiore.
May I ask who you are before I give that information? What I will tell you is the Dark Guilds that used to exist back during the time they used to attack. Like Hades, if you remember him in history. Of course I wish to stop any destruction."
I then pull a chair up next to a table and pour some tea.

"Tea?" I ask the fellow.

Noctis Arashi
01-03-2013, 11:40 PM
*Look at the fellow. I give a smirk

"Don't worry about it. For your information I am talking about a party for the mages in Fiore.
May I ask who you are before I give that information? What I will tell you is the Dark Guilds that used to exist back during the time they used to attack. Like Hades, if you remember him in history. Of course I wish to stop any destruction."
I then pull a chair up next to a table and pour some tea.

"Tea?" I ask the fellow.
"A party for the mages? Well, celebration isn't really my thing... Or perhaps it's a search party. Don't worry about who I am. I'm simply a man with an interest in the world, and I only want whats best for it. Hades? Hades was laughable. Pathetic in his pursuit for power. His ambition was blind. No tea, thank you. I see you are the guild leader of... Holy Wrath, was it? The man who calls himself God. The god of light no less..."

Shisko Shi
01-03-2013, 11:45 PM
*I look at the man raising an eyebrow, all while drinking my tea.

"I'm sorry? I don't recall that name. A search party? you seem quite intrested in this. If i was following my gut, I'd say you are possibly in a Dark Guild? May I ask why? What do you plan to do in it?

Yes Hades was a fool, but he still caused destruction." I then set my cut down and look at the man.
"Yes I am the Guild Master. What could I help you with? Shall I introduce my self?"

Noctis Arashi
01-03-2013, 11:47 PM
*I look at the man raising an eyebrow, all while drinking my tea.

"I'm sorry? I don't recall that name. A search party? you seem quite intrested in this. If i was following my gut, I'd say you are possibly in a Dark Guild? May I ask why? What do you plan to do in it?

Yes Hades was a fool, but he still caused destruction." I then set my cut down and look at the man.
"Yes I am the Guild Master. What could I help you with? Shall I introduce my self?""Well, you may call me Banshee. Am I in a Dark Guild? I wouldn't say that. I'm here for one thing. To gauge your guild's power. Fight me."

Shisko Shi
01-03-2013, 11:54 PM
*I look at the man.

A Fools wish, I am not really intrested in fighting right now. Lets say you beat me, then what? You really think that makes you the winner and everyone in this guild is weak? My guild chooses by leadership and wisdom, not power or strength. I assure you I am not the strongest."

I then stand up and face the man.

I then attempt to grab him to take him somewere safe. ( out side in a valley of mountains.)

Noctis Arashi
01-03-2013, 11:57 PM
"This isn't a test of your magical power. This is a test of your resolve's power. The will of your guild..." I say, smacking away his hand. "I'll follow."

Shisko Shi
01-04-2013, 12:00 AM
*I then smile at him, "Ok keep up." I then Teleport to the valley.(that is my second power, the one Mesh at.)

( I will make the thread.)

ILIKEPIE
01-04-2013, 12:01 AM
*wakes up from nap*

"Guess this Guild Master meeting is finally over", I say to the council.

Shisko Shi
01-04-2013, 12:04 AM
(lol Yea someone had to interrupt. )

ILIKEPIE
01-04-2013, 12:14 AM
"Bunny (the nickname that I call Kami) will likely beat that guy. I could watch the fight or I could get some pies".
*thinks about the opions carefully for .2 seconds and begins walking to the pie shop*

Shisko Shi
01-04-2013, 01:07 PM
"I will make sure he regrets picking a fight."

LilHinataGirl
01-04-2013, 01:38 PM
*walks happily holding her hand*
"C-can I meet Everyone?"
*eyes shine as she nods*

*glances over to one of the buildings and eyes widen*
"M-master?!"

Hozuki
01-04-2013, 04:37 PM
*Stands outside the council room*

"What's taking him so long?" I peered inside and found that he was not there. "Angel Wings!" Feathery, glowing yellow wings appeared behind me. I then flew above the city and searched for my guild master.

---
I walked out of the base as I just finished a mural of lions, tigers and panthers, our security. If anyone steps foot on the pressure plate disguised by a welcome mat outside the door, then the animals peel off the wall and attack the person unless its a guild member. I then traveled down to the city.

joon
01-04-2013, 06:14 PM
*Wakes up and gets out of bed*
"Time to do this."
Walks out the house and heads for a guild.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
01-05-2013, 12:38 PM
A white haired walks into the room radiating energy, but appearing harmless. He sits down in a seat at a table and begins to drink a cup of tea that was just conveniently lying on said table.

joon
01-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Max: I walk over to the man drinking tea and sit down at the table. "Do you know what guild is the strongest?"

Maikeru D. Shinigami
01-05-2013, 12:46 PM
"I don't really care about strength," Varidiun says to him, "I just want to have some fun and relax. Such trivial and controversial matters don't concern me."

Shisko Shi
01-05-2013, 12:47 PM
(I have to say I don't think I will walk out of Notics fight lol this guy is brutal and good at stratigies! oO)

joon
01-05-2013, 12:52 PM
"I don't really care about strength," Varidiun says to him, "I just want to have some fun and relax. Such trivial and controversial matters don't concern me.""Then i'm talking to the wrong person. What guild are you from?"

(I have to say I don't think I will walk out of Notics fight lol this guy is brutal and good at stratigies! oO)(I can't make strategys out of fights. I figure the opponet will just do what they want anyway so making them are useless.)

Hozuki
01-05-2013, 01:05 PM
(I shall save you! Guild master!)

I then spot Hikari in a clearing fighting a man. I dive down but as I get closer I feel the gravity strengthening. Thinking it was only the man's aura, I continue but... Big mistake. I end up crashing to the ground and being almost helpless to get up, only able to get on my knees.

"Hikari! Who is this man?" I say as I struggle to get up.

joon
01-05-2013, 01:08 PM
(lmao)

Shisko Shi
01-05-2013, 01:39 PM
"He is some guy who wants to test our resolve." I say with a smile towards you while holding my left arm.

"Careful he is very strong, don't let the gravity effect you."

Hozuki
01-05-2013, 01:52 PM
"Gravitational Field!" The gravity around me turns to normal. "Our resolve?" I look at the guy. "Is he in a dark guild?"

Shisko Shi
01-05-2013, 01:54 PM
"I am guessing by they way he lets himself off."

Noctis Arashi
01-05-2013, 02:11 PM
I walk back towards town, passing the person Hikari seems to have been speaking to. I shoot her a glare as I continue on my way towards town.

Hozuki
01-05-2013, 02:43 PM
*is a he...*

Noctis Arashi
01-05-2013, 02:44 PM
*is a he...*
*you are now a girl*

Hozuki
01-05-2013, 02:46 PM
*Smacks you*

Shisko Shi
01-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Walking into the the communication champer and try to reach any other guilds out there.

LilHinataGirl
01-05-2013, 03:15 PM
*blinks as she shakes head*
"no master is somewhere else ..."
*looks up at Lisanna*
"U-um I'll come back later, s-sorry"
*runs up ahead and leaves her*
"Master, where is she?"
*pounces in the air and turns into a cat*

Hozuki
01-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Troy then remembered something. He went into a bar and saw a board that shows recruiting guilds. He then found Chromatic Graffiti, located in an icy mountain not far from Magnolia. Troy looks into the sky and finds it easily. He begins to travel toward it.

---
Art searched the streets for inspiration and members for the guild. Someone ran up to him.

"Are you Artine Rystulle?"

"Call me Art" He said, even before turning around to see someone dressed stylishly and wearing a cape.

"Would you agree to cooperating with Holy Wrath to eliminate the dark guilds that are appearing?" Art's hopes sunk, since he was already in a guild.

"I don't even know your name." Art says.

"Troy Goulding." He responds.

"Okay then, I'll cooperate. Chromatic Graffiti will be allies with Holy Wrath." Troy nods and walks towards the opposite of we're Art was. Inspired, Art returned to his base.

Shisko Shi
01-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Tokashi Yaminda walks down a road minding his own business. As he heads towards the Magic counsil in hopes to join for the recruiting.

ILIKEPIE
01-05-2013, 04:39 PM
*looks at the many pies at the shop*
"I should bring one back for the guild later so, I'll buy all of the pies."

"Ok that will be x money".
*pays x money and gets a lot of pies*

"Everyone is not going to get mad that I ate of the pies this time, I hope".

Shisko Shi
01-05-2013, 04:42 PM
As I walked down the road, I saw someone with some pie, as I walk I look at the person in the eyes. "Hi, could you help me?"

Hozuki
01-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Troy walks towards the guild base and notices a girl with a stack of pies. Surprised, he shrugs it off and arrives at the guild.

"Hey, I got Chromatic Graffiti on our side." He said as he took a coffee and sipped.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
01-05-2013, 05:02 PM
"Then i'm talking to the wrong person. What guild are you from?"

"I'm from a guild known as Komodo Venom, perhaps you've heard of us," Varidiun replies.

joon
01-05-2013, 05:03 PM
"Yes. Is it a strong guild?"

Maikeru D. Shinigami
01-05-2013, 05:06 PM
"Strength as in upper arm strength, leg strength or overall ability?" Varidiun asks.

Hozuki
01-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Rystulle went to his room where hundreds of papers filled full size bookshelves. He started on a sketch of a king with his royal staff.

joon
01-05-2013, 05:11 PM
"Strength as in upper arm strength, leg strength or overall ability?" Varidiun asks."Grrrr. Overall ability."

Maikeru D. Shinigami
01-05-2013, 05:14 PM
"We're unique," Varidiun begins, "Our members are both odd and good fighters."

joon
01-05-2013, 05:20 PM
"Gonna have to go check it out then."
(Thus,where we are now.:lol:)

Shisko Shi
01-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Walking out I began to go into an ally. I then used my speel to creat my clone.

"Good, heres the cloak, don't get cought."

"Why would I? I was given phisical form."

"Ok then get going, I have things to do, makes sure if any one asks about me that we are twins. Long lost twins." I say to my clone.

"Cool."

As my clone walked off back to the Council, I then headed for some place to join for a guild.

LilHinataGirl
01-05-2013, 06:08 PM
*runs and panics*
"M-master-r-r..."
*begins to cry as she stops and sits in he cat form*
*looks up to see the pie shop and runs in*
"What's a cat doing in my sh-"
*transform and grabs his shirt in a panic again*
"Ha-have you seen a short girl with long hair, that looks young and ditzy ??"
*stares intentionally as the man blinks in surprise*
"Y-yeah she left about 15 minutes ago.."
-_-
*she lets go of him and dashes out*
"Ughhhh Masterrrr!!"

Hozuki
01-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Troy notices that no one is in the base and goes back to Magnolia. He then catches the scent of pie and heads in that direction. He then finds a shop that looks like it had been robbed. He then sees a cat and for some reason decides to follow it.

"I always wanted a cat!" In pursuit of cat...

ILIKEPIE
01-05-2013, 06:33 PM
"Hello and what do you need help with? I will not give you any of my pies got that!!!".

Shisko Shi
01-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Walking down the road and into the hermit. Being the guild master of Holy Wrath he had to set an example. The broken arm was still bothering him though.

Thinking to himself, ' If he didn't leave the battle was going to get better. But their is something about that man I don't like. I broke my arm from my teleporting.'

As I entered the little house a man sat on the chair and threatened for me to get out. I then walk up to him and grab the iteam infront of him and walk out ignoring him.

"Hey! You think you can just take that fool. I can k..." I then with out waiting send a lightning bolt on top of him.

"Thank you." I had taken a bag of dust that was hard to find.

Making my way to another place that held a powerful Lacima I needed.

Shisko Shi
01-05-2013, 06:51 PM
"I was...ummm. Well I...ummm." I say shaking a bit.

LilHinataGirl
01-05-2013, 08:25 PM
*transforms back into a cat and smells the air*
"She's close."
*starts running and follows her scent*
"Master we need to make it to the meeting with Fairy Tail ..."
*sighs and continues running in the direction of her scent and pie, nervously tense*

Shisko Shi
01-05-2013, 08:35 PM
I then see a cat comeing in the distance. "Ummm, never mind!" I then run off into the near by ally.

LilHinataGirl
01-05-2013, 08:39 PM
*smiles as she sees her master*
"Masterrrr!!"
*sprints and jumps up transforming in front of her*
"I knew you skipped out for pie again..."
-.-

Shisko Shi
01-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Tokashi then began to walk off after listining to the two wizards with pie. Knowing his clone would most likely not be discovered he could do more in a short time then he normaly could.

He then walked of to look for something to fight.

ILIKEPIE
01-06-2013, 02:05 AM
*smiles as she sees her master*
"Masterrrr!!"
*sprints and jumps up transforming in front of her*
"I knew you skipped out for pie again..."
-.-
"Skipped out from what exactly again?"
*Has no idea what you are talking about*
"I went to the magic council meeting that they forced all of the guild masters to attend".

LilHinataGirl
01-06-2013, 06:24 AM
*shakes head*
"We were invited to meet up with Fairy Tail today, remember?"
*pulls invitation out and shoves it in her face*
"See."

Hozuki
01-06-2013, 06:45 AM
Troy lost the cat and sighed. He returned to his base.

Shisko Shi
01-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Tokashi walked down the path nearing a group of bandits. "Do you men wish to become rich?" He asked. As he talked to them, he told them of his plan and what needs to be done. They soon headed out into the beachsto look for an island for for their new base.

He then beegan to teach them some minor magic and choose a select few to be his right hand fighters.

Hozuki
01-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Art wandered the streets once again and noticed a girl.

Shisko Shi
01-06-2013, 04:07 PM
(Whish girl?)

Shisko Shi
01-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Walking down the street I see a person out in the distance. "HI!" I yell being a cheerful girl.

(lol I havn't made a girl before so I hope I don't sound chessy. lol)

ILIKEPIE
01-06-2013, 07:13 PM
*shakes head*
"We were invited to meet up with Fairy Tail today, remember?"
*pulls invitation out and shoves it in her face*
"See."
"Weird, no one told me about that before".
*thinks to self "oh great everytime I visit Fairy Tail I end up getting in a Fight with Mirajane"*

"Don't we need to put the pies in the secert pie safe first?"

Shisko Shi
01-06-2013, 07:14 PM
As Alysha ran she triped on a rock and hit her face.

LilHinataGirl
01-06-2013, 07:59 PM
"Weird, no one told me about that before".
*thinks to self "oh great everytime I visit Fairy Tail I end up getting in a Fight with Mirajane"*

"Don't we need to put the pies in the secert pie safe first?"

"Ehhhh I thought I told you."
*fidgets the paper and sticks it in her pocket*
"Yes w-we can ... I finally met Lisanna, sh-she looks like her sister."
*smiles softly*
"A-anyway let's drop the pies off!"
*brushes hair back and starts to stalk off and trips over her feet*

*rubs her butt*
"Ow ow ow owwww !!"
*starts to tear up*
"Master-r-r it hurts!"
*glances at her, hurt*

Shisko Shi
01-06-2013, 08:12 PM
(you too ^ lol)

She then stands up emberessed at such a dumb thing. Even though she was good wizard, she was only of the age of 11 and felt like she was helpless.

ILIKEPIE
01-06-2013, 11:34 PM
"Ehhhh I thought I told you."
*fidgets the paper and sticks it in her pocket*
"Yes w-we can ... I finally met Lisanna, sh-she looks like her sister."
*smiles softly*
"A-anyway let's drop the pies off!"
*brushes hair back and starts to stalk off and trips over her feet*

*rubs her butt*
"Ow ow ow owwww !!"
*starts to tear up*
"Master-r-r it hurts!"
*glances at her, hurt*
"I'll get you a band-aid once when we get to the pie safe, cause right now my hands are full of pies and I can't put them down cause once I do someone will steal them".
*thinks to self: "once we put away the pies, I'll make a break for and escape to my super secert hiding spot no knows about"*

Shisko Shi
01-07-2013, 01:07 PM
As Alysha walked down the road carrying some books, she saw a tea house and ran in to have a good drink. All the while she read her books on all kinds of scrips she was learning.

LilHinataGirl
01-07-2013, 01:57 PM
"I'll get you a band-aid once when we get to the pie safe, cause right now my hands are full of pies and I can't put them down cause once I do someone will steal them".
*thinks to self: "once we put away the pies, I'll make a break for and escape to my super secert hiding spot no knows about"*

*sees her twisted look, the one she always makes before disappearing for hours; gets up and grabs all her pies*
"If you decide to escape this, I will give all these pies to Natsu !!"
*starts jogging away from her*
"If you want your pie together and not eaten by Natsu, I suggest you go to the meeting!"

Shisko Shi
01-07-2013, 02:15 PM
As Alysha finished her last book she noticed a new spell. "I wander what this is." She said soon drinking her tea. She pulled out her wand and wrote on the table. When she finished it glowed in a bright purple color. As she got a closer look at it it exploded in her face. After all the noise she looked around to see she destroyed some of the building as she got scared and teared up. She quickly ran out leaving money out. As she ran she noticed her body was covered in black soot. To this she got upset a little. as she walked down the road in Mongalia.

Spectual
01-07-2013, 02:23 PM
*looks at the hole in the side of the tea house*
"What happened there? Ah well, i'm thirsty so i might as well get some tea."
*Walks into the tea house*

Shisko Shi
01-07-2013, 02:29 PM
As Alysha found an ally she ran in fast as to avoid anyone seeing her. She then began to cry from the embarrassment. As she did a man saw her and walked up to her.

"Hey you! You are coming with me! I saw what you did, this is why little kids should be restricted from magic!" He then tried to grab her.

Hozuki
01-07-2013, 04:45 PM
"Yo." Art appeared behind the man. "If you would be so kind as to let go of her..." Art said, staring into the man's eyes.

Shisko Shi
01-07-2013, 04:59 PM
The man was confused. "OK here, I will let you handle her."

He then walks off.

"Um, thank you. Art" She says with a bit of tears still rolling down her eyes. She then smiles at him. "Well I wont use that spell for a while. I guess I could use my magic to fix the wall."

ILIKEPIE
01-08-2013, 02:37 AM
*sees her twisted look, the one she always makes before disappearing for hours; gets up and grabs all her pies*
"If you decide to escape this, I will give all these pies to Natsu !!"
*starts jogging away from her*
"If you want your pie together and not eaten by Natsu, I suggest you go to the meeting!"
"....".
*walks to secert pie safe upset that mescape plan has failed.*

LilHinataGirl
01-08-2013, 01:33 PM
"....".
*walks to secert pie safe upset that mescape plan has failed.*

*starts humming to herself as she continues jogging to the safe*
"La la la di dum do"
*see's a blue cat flying over*
"Happy!"

*He flies over as I smile at him*
"Can you take my Master to Fairy Tail while i drop her pies off, please!! I'll give you a weeks worth of fish!"
*he begins to drool*
"Ai sir!"

Shisko Shi
01-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Soon after a long trip Alysha arrived at the small village with the the small castle in the middle. Landing their she was greeted and the Mayor their asked "You must be the wizard from that Art told us about?"

"Yes sir!" she said as she bowed befor him.

Spectual
01-11-2013, 05:24 PM
"Considering the chaos and explosions, this place is pretty peaceful."
Says Spectual as he walks into Magnolia.

Shisko Shi
01-11-2013, 07:43 PM
After, Setting up some seal's around the Village, she waited. Soon night came and she was starting to fall asleep.

The bandits showed up, little did she know some of them new magic and they were not novesis.

Soon their was explosion, she then woke to a startle as men rushed in. "What! I set seals up!" If only she new how tuff this night was going to be for her.

Kirin Inuzuka
02-05-2013, 02:11 PM
So this is Magnolia huh...cool *smiles*