PDA

View Full Version : Ino vs Konohamaru

ByakuKage
07-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Ino vs Konohamaru. Two characters widely regarded as being weak. If they fought, who do you think would win?

Hikari Ikosha
07-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Im gonna say Konahamaru because all Ino can do is Heal and she doesnt really have much fight in her also we havent seen all of Konhamaru's jutsu and stuff!

Uberawesome
07-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Ino vs Konohamaru. Two characters widely regarded as being weak. If they fought, who do you think would win?

Byukage...... really... if you want to know something, read this spoiler.

KONOHAMARU KNOWS THE RASENGAN AND USED IT ON PAIN'S DEVA REALM

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Konohamaru..
He defeated one of Pain's Bodies as well knows the Rasengan

ByakuKage
07-22-2009, 04:03 PM

I'm quite aware of that, thank you, Uberawesome

It wasn't a big rasengan, though, and it didn't do much to the Pain he used it on. He wasn't killed until Naruto beat him later

Rafael
07-22-2009, 04:15 PM
konohamaru knows the rasengan and we havent seen Ino like a strong fighter

Kuromaki
07-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Does ANYONE think Ino wins?

Hikari Ikosha
07-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Konahamaru hasnt shown all of his jutsu's and stuff, at least not that I know of. and Ino just heals stuff...big deal. She cant heal herself if she is dead.(even though Konahamaru wouldnt kill her just saying)

shinmarubountyhunter
07-22-2009, 04:38 PM
well konohamaru is very strong and ino throws poisonous flowers konahamaru knows the rasengan ino controls peoples mind but cant hurt the people shecontrols or she hurts herself
konohamaru does clones ino does blank

konohamaru wins

INO y....
07-22-2009, 05:01 PM
ino bc she is super like good for a gurl and she is serious

kentaru
07-22-2009, 05:02 PM
ino!!!!!!!

The Demon Zabuza
07-22-2009, 05:04 PM
well konohamaru is very strong and ino throws poisonous flowers konahamaru knows the rasengan ino controls peoples mind but cant hurt the people shecontrols or she hurts herself
konohamaru does clones ino does blank

konohamaru wins

I got about half of that.

I will valiently argue for Ino!

As a chunnin and at least three years his senior, Ino must be faster and stronger than Konohameru. Sure he know the rasengan, but Kabuto proved that you can heal from it and Konohameru's is tiny, I think Ino could come back from that.

She would just use Taijutsu instead of Ninjutsu.

And what's this $%*! about Konohameru knowing more jutsu's?

It took the fourth three years to get the rasengan, any training that he has been doing would go straight to that.

I think I got all the spoilers...

Kuromaki
07-22-2009, 05:13 PM
I got about half of that.

I will valiently argue for Ino!

As a chunnin and at least three years his senior, Ino must be faster and stronger than Konohameru. Sure he know the rasengan, but Kabuto proved that you can heal from it and Konohameru's is tiny, I think Ino could come back from that.

She would just use Taijutsu instead of Ninjutsu.

And what's this $%*! about Konohameru knowing more jutsu's?

It took the fourth three years to get the rasengan, any training that he has been doing would go straight to that.

I think I got all the spoilers...
Like a knight in shining armor, Zabuza has arrived to save Ino's side from total destruction!!

TheBlackChidori
07-23-2009, 02:50 AM

That Rasengan was tiny! Like, smaller than the one Jiraiya used on the Rock Ninja even...

For one, Ino wouldnt be slow enough to let him hit her with that. For two, she has control over her strength in ways alot like Sakura, and could probably set up defenses that would render Konohamaru's weak attacks useless. Mind Destruction Jutsu = End.

Avenger
07-23-2009, 07:07 AM
Ino would win this one. She would not stand there and watch a Rasengan hit her. She is not that stupid, and she isn't too slow.

If Konohamaru uses his Shadow Clones, Ino could use Mind Confusion Jutsu on one of them to get the to kill the real Konohamaru. And she has healing, and her other Mind jutsus will be Kono's doom.

Itachi Uchia
07-23-2009, 07:41 AM
Ino would win this one. She would not stand there and watch a Rasengan hit her. She is not that stupid, and she isn't too slow.

If Konohamaru uses his Shadow Clones, Ino could use Mind Confusion Jutsu on one of them to get the to kill the real Konohamaru. And she has healing, and her other Mind jutsus will be Kono's doom.
yea u rite on that one but since kono learnd from naruto i doubt he would be easy to beat

nexthokage
07-24-2009, 12:03 PM
idk who would win

nexthokage
07-24-2009, 12:04 PM
but i will go with konohorau

deidara330
07-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Konohamaru. Mind Transfer jutsu can't hurt Konohamaru without Ino getting hurt too. And Mind Destruction doesn't do much. Besides, Konohamaru could just create a bunch of clones and distract Ino with all of them, then hit her with Rasengan.

The Demon Zabuza
07-24-2009, 12:21 PM
Konohamaru. Mind Transfer jutsu can't hurt Konohamaru without Ino getting hurt too. And Mind Destruction doesn't do much. Besides, Konohamaru could just create a bunch of clones and distract Ino with all of them, then hit her with Rasengan.

A bunch of clones? Shadow clones reduce your chakra by half, Konohameru can't make many of them at all.

Sure, he has Rasengan, but it's tiny. Ino can easialy dodge it, remember, she's three years his senior. Also, Kabuto healed from a full sized one, so Ino can probably come back from Konohameru's if he hits her.

deidara330
07-24-2009, 12:41 PM
A bunch of clones? Shadow clones reduce your chakra by half, Konohameru can't make many of them at all.

Sure, he has Rasengan, but it's tiny. Ino can easialy dodge it, remember, she's three years his senior. Also, Kabuto healed from a full sized one, so Ino can probably come back from Konohameru's if he hits her.
Naruto's was just as small. Kabuto healed because he'd already started storing chakra to cushion the blow, and his whole stomach was practically destroyed. Ino can't heal as fast as Kabuto. And four clones was all that Naruto needed to kill Kakuzu.It only took three for Kono to hit one of the great Pains. He totally could've killed it given the chance.

Avenger
07-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Naruto's was just as small. Kabuto healed because he'd already started storing chakra to cushion the blow, and his whole stomach was practically destroyed. Ino can't heal as fast as Kabuto. And four clones was all that Naruto needed to kill Kakuzu.It only took three for Kono to hit one of the great Pains. He totally could've killed it given the chance.
Ino would not just stand there waiting for a Rasengan to hit her, would she? She is fast enough to dodge that. Man, Ino is really underrated.

If Kono makes Shadow Clones, Ino could use Mind Confusion on one of them to make the clone kill the real Konohamaru or the other clones. And Clones drain chakra, so he cannot spam it. Rasengan would not easily hit Ino either.

Life AKA Death
07-24-2009, 12:48 PM
id have to say konahamuro
he defeated one of peins body and with the rasengan

deidara330
07-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Ino would not just stand there waiting for a Rasengan to hit her, would she? She is fast enough to dodge that. Man, Ino is really underrated.

If Kono makes Shadow Clones, Ino could use Mind Confusion on one of them to make the clone kill the real Konohamaru or the other clones. And Clones drain chakra, so he cannot spam it. Rasengan would not easily hit Ino either.
Ino hasn't really shown any great speed feats. Konohamaru could easily catch up with Ino and use Rasengan. She may be three years his senior, but that doesn't make her stronger. And I don't think that she could use Mind Confusion on a clone, because while she was busy concentrating on the clone, the real Kono could hit her with Rasengan.

The Demon Zabuza
07-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Ino hasn't really shown any great speed feats. Konohamaru could easily catch up with Ino and use Rasengan. She may be three years his senior, but that doesn't make her stronger. And I don't think that she could use Mind Confusion on a clone, because while she was busy concentrating on the clone, the real Kono could hit her with Rasengan.

Ino may not have shown speed feats, but neither has Konohameru. Seeing as she's older, I seriously think that she would be noticeably faster.

Mind confusion takes, what, a second? maybe two. Konohameru would only be able to hit her if she was close, and then she wouldn't use mind transfer jutsu, would she? She knows the limits of her own jutsu. And what's to say that she wouldn't hit the real one?

How is older not stronger? A sixteen year old is far stronger than a thirteen year old, unless he's Rock Lee :)

deidara330
07-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Ino may not have shown speed feats, but neither has Konohameru. Seeing as she's older, I seriously think that she would be noticeably faster.

Mind confusion takes, what, a second? maybe two. Konohameru would only be able to hit her if she was close, and then she wouldn't use mind transfer jutsu, would she? She knows the limits of her own jutsu. And what's to say that she wouldn't hit the real one?

How is older not stronger? A sixteen year old is far stronger than a thirteen year old, unless he's Rock Lee :)
Naruto>Kakuzu. I rest my case.
She couldn't do anything with mind confusion unlss she just made him walk over to her so she could hit him, and even then she would have to release the jutsu to hit him. Then Kono could dodge and make a clone, then hit her with Rasengan. Ino's taijutsu skills are very low.

Lady Tsunade
07-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Yup,although Ino hasnt really been shown using that many damage inflicting moves or jutsu,she is 3 years older than him, a Chunin and and more experienced in battle than Konohamaru,none of his jutsu would be much of a threat to her,especially since she can heal herself.

deidara330
07-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Yup,although Ino hasnt really been shown using that many damage inflicting moves or jutsu,she is 3 years older than him, a Chunin and and more experienced in battle than Konohamaru,none of his jutsu would be much of a threat to her,especially since she can heal herself.
Being a chunin doesn't make her stronger. Rasengan can deal major damage. One hit was enough to knock out a Pain body. Another hit would've killed it.l

The Demon Zabuza
07-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Naruto>Kakuzu. I rest my case.
She couldn't do anything with mind confusion unlss she just made him walk over to her so she could hit him, and even then she would have to release the jutsu to hit him. Then Kono could dodge and make a clone, then hit her with Rasengan. Ino's taijutsu skills are very low.

Naruto and Kazaku were both fully developed, but Konohameru probably has no pubic hair whatsoever. There is a difference in situations.

We have no idea what Ino's Taijutsu skills are. They will never be amazing, but she might have trained up, knowing that that was her weak spot. Besides, she's a medical Ninja now, and one of the side effects of being a medical Ninja is super strength.

Fine, just ignore Mind Destruction Jutsu then, It's mainly for spying anyhow.

mangagirl
07-24-2009, 01:33 PM
ino...

Lady Tsunade
07-24-2009, 01:33 PM
Being a chunin doesn't make her stronger. Rasengan can deal major damage. One hit was enough to knock out a Pain body. Another hit would've killed it.l

Yup but like someone else said previously Kabuto recovered from Narutos Rasengan ie A bigger version of of Konohamarus .dontcha think Ino will be able to recover from a small rasengan?also Pain only got hit because he was caught off guard, had he been watching Konohamaru he would have pwned him.Same with Ino,she wouldnt get hit by any of his moves,shes faster and more experienced in battle than Konohamaru is.

INO y....
07-24-2009, 01:41 PM
heyy manga

deidara330
07-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Naruto and Kazaku were both fully developed, but Konohameru probably has no pubic hair whatsoever. There is a difference in situations.

That has nothing to do with the arguement at hand.

We have no idea what Ino's Taijutsu skills are. They will never be amazing, but she might have trained up, knowing that that was her weak spot. Besides, she's a medical Ninja now, and one of the side effects of being a medical Ninja is super strength.

We can't seriously just assume she's stronger than Konohamaru. This defeats the whole arguement, because we can only argue based on the abilities they've previously shown.

Fine, just ignore Mind Destruction Jutsu then, It's mainly for spying anyhow.
Responses in bold.

INO y....
07-24-2009, 01:44 PM
lolz ok then

The Demon Zabuza
07-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Responses in bold.

How does it have nothing to do with the situation at hand? You claimed that Konohameru was as strong as Ino, even though he was younger, And stated Naruto and Kazaku as an example. I merely disproved your example, thus re-validating my argument that Ino is stronger because she is older.

deidara330
07-24-2009, 01:49 PM
Yup but like someone else said previously Kabuto recovered from Narutos Rasengan ie A bigger version of of Konohamarus .dontcha think Ino will be able to recover from a small rasengan?also Pain only got hit because he was caught off guard, had he been watching Konohamaru he would have pwned him.Same with Ino,she wouldnt get hit by any of his moves,shes faster and more experienced in battle than Konohamaru is.
Naruto's Rasengan was only slightly bigger, not by much. And Kabuto had started storing chakra in his stomach before that happened. He even said it tooki all of his chakra to recover. And even then, he collapsed. If Naraka path was knocked out by it, Ino will probably be knocked out too. And Pain is Akatsuki level, if he couldn't follow Kono's clones how could Ino? ANd Ino's shown no great speed feats, aside from being at PTS Sakura's speed level. Which isn't that fast. Experience is nothing if she doesn't have the taijutsu, speed, or ninjutsu to beat Konohamaru. And you can't just assume Ino would make a strategy to beat him.

Avenger
07-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Ino has a speed stat of 2.5. Konohamaru's is unknown. But the chances that it is higher are doubtful.

Rasengan would not easily catch Ino. She is not stupid. She would see it, and dodge or use Substitution. It is true, her Taijutsu is bad with a stat of 1.5. But explain how Konohamaru escapes Mind Confusion or Distruption.

YellowFlash
07-24-2009, 01:56 PM
This entire match is based on solo opinions and speculations. We just don't know enough of each character's skills in Shippuden.

deidara330
07-24-2009, 02:17 PM
How does it have nothing to do with the situation at hand? You claimed that Konohameru was as strong as Ino, even though he was younger, And stated Naruto and Kazaku as an example. I merely disproved your example, thus re-validating my argument that Ino is stronger because she is older.
What you stated is that Konohamaru isn't as mature as Naruto or Kakuzu. This is just another way for you to say that being older means that your stronger, which I made invalid in my arguement.
Ino has a speed stat of 2.5. Konohamaru's is unknown. But the chances that it is higher are doubtful.

Rasengan would not easily catch Ino. She is not stupid. She would see it, and dodge or use Substitution. It is true, her Taijutsu is bad with a stat of 1.5. But explain how Konohamaru escapes Mind Confusion or Distruption.
Konohamaru could easily be a three in speed. And what makes you think Mind Confusion or Disruption would be able to hurt Konohamaru?

Avenger
07-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Mind Confusion would let himself to commit suicide. Does that not hurt him?

Lou!e
07-24-2009, 02:52 PM
I'm going with Ino...She would kick his but... But I love konohamaru.

Sai's brother
07-24-2009, 02:52 PM
Ino just needs a kunai a letter bomb and mind destruction jutsu

She quickly wraps the letter bomb around the kunai toss it and right there use mind destruction jutsu, and he wont be able to dodge

the ninja in the Darkness
07-24-2009, 02:54 PM
ino is is very week. konahamaru is gonna win

Junerz
07-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Well Ino is probaly gonna learn how to fight like Sakura... So I say Ino .. ;]

deidara330
07-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Mind Confusion would let himself to commit suicide. Does that not hurt him?
If he creates a clone before that happens, the clone can stop him from killing himself. She can't control both the clone and Kono at the same time.
I'm going with Ino...She would kick his but... But I love konohamaru.
How?
How?

deidara330
07-24-2009, 02:58 PM
Well Ino is probaly gonna learn how to fight like Sakura... So I say Ino .. ;]
For all we know she never did. So we can't just assume so.

Avenger
07-24-2009, 03:00 PM
If he creates a clone before that happens, the clone can stop him from killing himself. She can't control both the clone and Kono at the same time.

If he creates a clone, the clone will get hit with the Mind Confusion, and the clone will kill the real Konohamaru.

deidara330
07-24-2009, 03:01 PM
If he creates a clone, the clone will get hit with the Mind Confusion, and the clone will kill the real Konohamaru.
And Konohamaru knows himself better than anybody. He just creates a third clone and has that one fight the controlled clone while Kono goes after Ino.

Sai's brother
07-24-2009, 03:02 PM
And Konohamaru knows himself better than anybody. He just creates a third clone and has that one fight the controlled clone while Kono goes after Ino.

cant ino make clones to defend her

Avenger
07-24-2009, 03:04 PM
I doubt he knows much about Ino. And after the clone kills one person, it's not gonna stop. It will kill all the others.

deidara330
07-24-2009, 03:06 PM
cant ino make clones to defend her
I'm fairly sure she's never shown the ability to make a clone.
I doubt he knows much about Ino. And after the clone kills one person, it's not gonna stop. It will kill all the others.
The clones would either take each other out or be an even match. The clone wouldn't just take out the other in a single hit, because they're both the same person.

The Demon Zabuza
07-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Remember, Konohameru can't spam clones. The most we have seen him make is three at a time, and then he was exhausted.

And BTW, I was referring to the massive growth spurt you get in puberty. If Ino has that over Konohameru, she is far more mature rather than slightly more mature,

Sai's brother
07-24-2009, 03:08 PM
I'm fairly sure she's never shown the ability to make a clone.

The clones would either take each other out or be an even match. The clone wouldn't just take out the other in a single hit, because they're both the same person.

in eposdie 1 Iruka said everyone can make at least three clones but naruto cant

Avenger
07-24-2009, 03:09 PM
I'm fairly sure she's never shown the ability to make a clone..
Clone Jutsu is a basic acadamy skill; I think she can use it, but only produce one-three clones at a time.

And like Demon said, Kono cannot spam clones. The real Konohamaru would get hit by one of his clones eventually.

Kuromaki
07-24-2009, 03:12 PM
It is SAD how much Ino is underrated.

Being the founder of the Ino Fanclub, I strongly disagree with your opinion. You also haven't given a way for Kono to win.

Kisame
07-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Clone Jutsu is a basic acadamy skill; I think she can use it, but only produce one-three clones at a time.

And like Demon said, Kono cannot spam clones. The real Konohamaru would get hit by one of his clones eventually.

Why would he get hit by one? He would just dispell it. Also Ino has to actually hit Konohamaru with it, she needed to hold down Sakura who was very slow to use it on her.

deidara330
07-24-2009, 03:15 PM
in eposdie 1 Iruka said everyone can make at least three clones but naruto cant
She can't make the clones and use Mind Destruction at the same time.

Konohamaru could just dispel the clones that get hit by Mind Destruction, and hit Ino using a Rasengan.

Sai's brother
07-24-2009, 03:16 PM
She can't make the clones and use Mind Destruction at the same time.

she can make the clones first

deidara330
07-24-2009, 03:20 PM
she can make the clones first
Yes, but that would just waste chakra. Using Mind Destruction jutsu is like throwing a kunai. If he just gets out of the way fast enough Ino won't trap him with it. And using it over and over again would make her lose so much chakra.

Avenger
07-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Konohamaru could just dispel the clones that get hit by Mind Destruction, and hit Ino using a Rasengan. Again, Ino would see the Rasengan going to her and dodge it or use a Substution.

Sai's brother
07-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Yes, but that would just waste chakra. Using Mind Destruction jutsu is like throwing a kunai. If he just gets out of the way fast enough Ino won't trap him with it. And using it over and over again would make her lose so much chakra.

Remember what she did against Sakura in the chunin exams?

she could use her own hair to trap him before he makes a clone, then he will ve stuck unable to get out of the way and he'll be open

Avenger
07-24-2009, 03:22 PM
she needed to hold down Sakura who was very slow to use it on her.

Well, she could use it while Konohamaru prepares Rasengan or charges it at her.

Kisame
07-24-2009, 03:27 PM

Konohamaru isn't very straightforwad, he showed he likes to make clone feints, he wouldn't be dumb enough charge. Also seeing as he was taught by a special teacher and been to the academy it's very likely he knows about the Yamanaka's ability. Making a Rasengan doesn't take very long.

deidara330
07-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Again, Ino would see the Rasengan going to her and dodge it or use a Substution.
Substitution is a cheap way of saying that someone can avoid any attack. If people just constantly used substitution in fights, no one would ever win.
Remember what she did against Sakura in the chunin exams?

she could use her own hair to trap him before he makes a clone, then he will ve stuck unable to get out of the way and he'll be open
What makes you think she's going to get her hair all the way over to Konohamaru to trap him?
He could still avoid it while holding the Rasengan. He doesn't need to run in a straight line to use it.

Avenger
07-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Substitution is a cheap way of saying that someone can avoid any attack. If people just constantly used substitution in fights, no one would ever win.I never said she would spam it.

Kuromaki
07-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Crap, Kisame's on Kono's side. What to do....

Shika
07-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Konohomaru STOMPS!

Lol, i would rather see Kono, but Ino would win

The Demon Zabuza
07-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Stick by your post Kuromaki, and do not desert!

I suck at speeches.

Kuromaki
07-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Stick by your post Kuromaki, and do not desert!

I suck at speeches.
I still think Ino wins -_-

deidara330
07-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Konohomaru STOMPS!

Lol, i would rather see Kono, but Ino would win

I still think Ino wins -_-
WHY? These threads are made for you to give a reason why.

Kisame
07-24-2009, 03:46 PM
Crap, Kisame's on Kono's side. What to do....

Well I'm on his side because of what he's shown. A small Rasengan, clones and dodging a kick from Pain seemed more impressive then Shikamaru telling Ino to be quiet and stay out of the match. So far he's shown more impressive taijutsu, ninjutsu, etc. Ino might win, but not from what we've seen so far.

The Demon Zabuza
07-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Well I'm on his side because of what he's shown. A small Rasengan, clones and dodging a kick from Pain seemed more impressive then Shikamaru telling Ino to be quiet and stay out of the match. So far he's shown more impressive taijutsu, ninjutsu, etc. Ino might win, but not from what we've seen so far.

Don't forget that against Kazaku, she got hit in the chest before doing anything! that was a major achivement...

On the other hand, he was S class, and Konohamaru isn't quite Chunin standerd yet.

Kisame
07-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Don't forget that against Kazaku, she got hit in the chest before doing anything! that was a major achivement...

On the other hand, he was S class, and Konohamaru isn't quite Chunin standerd yet.

So because he's S-class only he could have done that to Ino? Plenty of chunin and even genin could have beaten her easily.

Also, Konohamaru fared better against Naraka path the those chunin.

deidara330
07-24-2009, 03:54 PM
If I remember correctly, Ino's Mind Destruction jutsu was never in the manga. Or rather, she never used it in the Manga.

Avenger
07-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Oh wait. Ino might fall for Konohamaru's Yaoi jutsu. Then she would lose.

deidara330
07-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Yeah, and remember when we were fighting over Ino's Mind Destruction Jutsu? I just realized, she never used that in the manga. She could only use Mind Transfer.

Sai's brother
07-24-2009, 03:58 PM

if he does that she would be smart enough to use mind destruction jutsu right there

deidara330
07-24-2009, 03:59 PM
if he does that she would be smart enough to use mind destruction jutsu right there
Yes, but that was anime only. In the manga, she never showed the ability to use that jutsu.

Kuromaki
07-24-2009, 04:01 PM
I hate Konohamaru now.

deidara330
07-24-2009, 04:02 PM
I hate Konohamaru now.
Why is that?

Avenger
07-24-2009, 04:03 PM
ROFL you hate Konohamaru. xDD

Kuromaki
07-24-2009, 04:07 PM
Why is that?
Because I just do.

Lady Tsunade
07-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Naruto's Rasengan was only slightly bigger, not by much. And Kabuto had started storing chakra in his stomach before that happened. He even said it tooki all of his chakra to recover. And even then, he collapsed. If Naraka path was knocked out by it, Ino will probably be knocked out too. And Pain is Akatsuki level, if he couldn't follow Kono's clones how could Ino? ANd Ino's shown no great speed feats, aside from being at PTS Sakura's speed level. Which isn't that fast. Experience is nothing if she doesn't have the taijutsu, speed, or ninjutsu to beat Konohamaru. And you can't just assume Ino would make a strategy to beat him.Like I said Konohamaru caught pein off guard,he wouldnt have hit him had Pein been looking,and yes we cant assume Ino would make a strategy but we also cant assume that Ino isnt fast,doesnnt have any taijutsu abilities and cant dodge against a little rasengan.Also like you said ,Ino has roughly the same speed as Sakura does,which is quite fast!!A hec of a lot faster than Konohamaru or his clones. And I think its pretty safe to assume that Ino would be able to get rid of any clones Konohamaru sends at her.

deidara330
07-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Like I said Konohamaru caught pein off guard,he wouldnt have hit him had Pein been looking,and yes we cant assume Ino would make a strategy but we also cant assume that Ino isnt fast,doesnnt have any taijutsu abilities and cant dodge against a little rasengan.Also like you said ,Ino has roughly the same speed as Sakura does,which is quite fast!!A hec of a lot faster than Konohamaru or his clones. And I think its pretty safe to assume that Ino would be able to get rid of any clones Konohamaru sends at her.
I was talking about PTS Sakura's speed, and compared to Lee, Sasuke, Gaara, or even Naruto, that's not much to marvel at. And what's she going to do after she dodges Kono's clones? None of her jutsu can really do that much damage to him.

Kuromaki
07-25-2009, 04:11 PM
:cry::cry::cry:

deidara330
07-25-2009, 04:13 PM
:cry::cry::cry:
Why are you :cry:?

Kuromaki
07-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Why are you :cry:?
Because Ino can't seem to beat anyone.

mangagirl
07-25-2009, 04:22 PM
ya...im sorry kuromaki

deidara330
07-25-2009, 04:22 PM
True. Even Danzo could beat her.

Kisame
07-25-2009, 04:23 PM

Well she'd stomp Pre Sakura.

mangagirl
07-25-2009, 04:23 PM
hey danzo has the

SHARINGAN!!!!

deidara330
07-25-2009, 04:26 PM
hey danzo has the

SHARINGAN!!!!
So, why'd you feel a sudden need to say that?

Kuromaki
07-25-2009, 04:33 PM
ya...im sorry kuromaki
It's okay...
True. Even Danzo could beat her.
Dude... have you SEEN Danzo in the latest chapters?! Of course he'd defeat her!!
Well she'd stomp Pre Sakura.
Yay!!

mangagirl
07-25-2009, 04:33 PM
idk why???

Lady Tsunade
07-25-2009, 04:47 PM
I was talking about PTS Sakura's speed, and compared to Lee, Sasuke, Gaara, or even Naruto, that's not much to marvel at. And what's she going to do after she dodges Kono's clones? None of her jutsu can really do that much damage to him.Well she could beat him up maybe????lol And whats Konohamaru gonna do after he uses rasengan and shadow clones which failed,o wait he'd be lyk out of chakra,since shadow clones half your chakra amount!!!

Lady Tsunade
07-25-2009, 04:50 PM
And dont worry Kuromaki,Ino can beat Konohamaru,Moegi,Udon,Tonton,Iruka and maybe Fuen :) so shes not totally useless by herself!!

mangagirl
07-25-2009, 04:51 PM
want to be my friend killer?

Kuromaki
07-25-2009, 04:54 PM
And dont worry Kuromaki,Ino can beat Konohamaru,Moegi,Udon,Tonton,Iruka and maybe Fuen :) so shes not totally useless by herself!!
Uh, okay! Thanks. She can beat Karin too....

Lady Tsunade
07-25-2009, 04:56 PM
hmmm yeh I'd love to!!! any friend of Sakuras is a friend of mine lol

mangagirl
07-25-2009, 04:57 PM
please send me a friend request

Lady Tsunade
07-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Uh, okay! Thanks. She can beat Karin too....yeh she would Pwn Karin,but I think its pretty safe to assume a caterpillar could beat Karin .....

mangagirl
07-25-2009, 04:59 PM
i hate karin!!!

Lady Tsunade
07-25-2009, 05:01 PM
me too!!!!soooooooooo much,im still waiting for my little Saki-poos to punch her face so its as mushy as mushy peas :)

Kuromaki
07-25-2009, 05:01 PM
yeh she would Pwn Karin,but I think its pretty safe to assume a caterpillar could beat Karin .....[/COLOR]
True.
i hate karin!!!
Me too! Death to Karin! :twisted:

mangagirl
07-25-2009, 05:04 PM
thanks killer!!

Lady Tsunade
07-25-2009, 05:10 PM
kk no probs!!!!lol I think I might start a We hate Karin fan club....

Lady Tsunade
07-25-2009, 05:11 PM
that would be fun!!!anyways gtg bye people!!

Kuromaki
07-25-2009, 05:15 PM
that would be fun!!!anyways gtg bye people!!
Bye...

mangagirl
07-25-2009, 05:16 PM
bye c ya!!!

LeafShinobi
07-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Bye Mangagirl

Hidden Ninja45
07-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Konohamaru has the boy version of sexy jutsu... and he has Rasengan from Naruto....
.... so I think he actually might win.

zerosameri
07-26-2009, 12:54 AM
Um i think Ino would win.

narutonhinataschild
07-26-2009, 04:26 AM

Kabuto has a special healing ability also in previous episodes Ino is shown to have limited chakra control. Konahamaru is a Senju and has recieved special training from verious higher level ninja. lastly that tiny rasengan is still the second or third most powerful jutsu in the series so please ino would be wiped if he had an evil demeanor.

Windking
07-26-2009, 04:41 AM
Ino wins..

even though konohamaru has rasengan..
its still not perfect and not powerful...

Shkin
07-26-2009, 05:30 AM
Konohamaru...maybe Ino...i don't know...they're both unstable...can't handle their chakra well...that is, as far as i've seen...;)

Sage Of Six Paths
07-26-2009, 08:08 AM
Ino is a Chunin for a reason.

Even though she isn't that good

by herself, she could beat a little runt

like Konohamaru. His Rasengan was mini.

And also, he didn't use it on Pains Deva Realm.

He used on the Naraka realm, which is much, much

weaker. Ino uses mind destruction and it's all over.

deidara330
07-26-2009, 09:03 AM
Well she could beat him up maybe????lol And whats Konohamaru gonna do after he uses rasengan and shadow clones which failed,o wait he'd be lyk out of chakra,since shadow clones half your chakra amount!!!
So? Kakashi could make twenty when he was nearly out. And every qraduate can make at least three in addition to using another jutsu.
Kabuto has a special healing ability also in previous episodes Ino is shown to have limited chakra control. Konahamaru is a Senju and has recieved special training from verious higher level ninja. lastly that tiny rasengan is still the second or third most powerful jutsu in the series so please ino would be wiped if he had an evil demeanor.
Konohamaru is a Sarutobi, and many jutsu are more powerful.
Ino wins..

even though konohamaru has rasengan..
its still not perfect and not powerful...
It was powerful enough to knock out a Pain, and if that Pain hadn't been summoned out of the village, it would've died.

Ino is a Chunin for a reason.

Even though she isn't that good

by herself, she could beat a little runt

like Konohamaru. His Rasengan was mini.

And also, he didn't use it on Pains Deva Realm.

He used on the Naraka realm, which is much, much

weaker. Ino uses mind destruction and it's all over.

Mind Destruction was filler, Ino can't use it.

Avenger
07-26-2009, 09:03 AM
Mind Destruction was filler, Ino can't use it.

Mind CONFUSION was filler; not Mind Destruction.

deidara330
07-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Mind CONFUSION was filler; not Mind Destruction.
When did she use Mind Destruction?

Kuromaki
07-26-2009, 09:08 AM
Without Mind Destruction Ino's useless. So....

Avenger
07-26-2009, 09:09 AM
When did she use Mind Destruction?
I'm pretty sure it was what she used on Sakura in the Chuunin Exams, but I think it was called Mind Transfer.

deidara330
07-26-2009, 09:14 AM
I'm pretty sure it was what she used on Sakura in the Chuunin Exams, but I think it was called Mind Transfer.
I don't seem to remember a time when it wasn't called mind transfer.
That can't hurt Konohamaru, because if the other person's body gets hurt in mind transfer, she gets hurt too.

Blakexd9
07-26-2009, 10:07 AM
Konohamaru, because he can use Shadow clones and Rasengon.

Lady Tsunade
07-27-2009, 01:36 PM
So? Kakashi could make twenty when he was nearly out. And every qraduate can make at least three in addition to using another jutsu.lol yeh but Kakashis a high level Jonin and was considered in becoming Hokage!!!He also has more Chakra than Konohamaru!!Konohamaru is a Genin and not experienced on the battle field!! And yes Konohamaru can probs make about 5(?) clones and a rasengan and then hes practicly out of chakra,If Ino dodges or hits his clones (which is likely) hes screwed!!!

Blakexd9
07-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Ah who knows they are both useless...

deidara330
07-27-2009, 05:54 PM
lol yeh but Kakashis a high level Jonin and was considered in becoming Hokage!!!He also has more Chakra than Konohamaru!!Konohamaru is a Genin and not experienced on the battle field!! And yes Konohamaru can probs make about 5(?) clones and a rasengan and then hes practicly out of chakra,If Ino dodges or hits his clones (which is likely) hes screwed!!!
What makes you think Ino could beat a single clone? Her taijutsu skills are extremely low, and she has no ninjutsu to hurt Konohamaru. konohamaru creates 3 clones, with two Rasengans, and she's dead.

deidara330
07-27-2009, 05:54 PM
Ah who knows they are both useless...
Konohamaru nearly killed a Pain body. That's not useless.

TheBlackChidori
07-27-2009, 05:57 PM
Ino likes women, we all know this. Konohamaru's Sexy Jutsu? Done.

narutorocks
07-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Konohamaru is stronger than Ino. He can use the Rasengan.

I think that he would win.

Kuromaki
07-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Ino likes women, we all know this. Konohamaru's Sexy Jutsu? Done.
>.> This isn't a yuri topic TBC.

Anyways, I have officially been convinced that Kono wins. :cry::cry::cry:

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Ino wins, Mind Destruction is essentially Kono's doom, and if Kono's Rasengan was really so strong, Ino could make him use it on himself and it SHOULD kill him.

Kuromaki
07-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Ino wins, Mind Destruction is essentially Kono's doom, and if Kono's Rasengan was really so strong, Ino could make him use it on himself and it SHOULD kill him.
Wasn't Mind Destruction a filler move? :/

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 10:25 PM
^She learned it by filler, but Ino's father used it during the Konoha Invasion and I think it was mentioned she learned it in the manga somewhere along the path of life.

Kuromaki
07-27-2009, 10:28 PM
^She learned it by filler, but Ino's father used it during the Konoha Invasion and I think it was mentioned she learned it in the manga somewhere along the path of life.
Well, okay.

I guess Ino wins. Again. Because of Mind Destruction, generally more experience, and because I like her more than Kono.... yes, I'm an Ino fangirl.

Miles Edgeworth
07-27-2009, 10:32 PM
It's funny how people think Kono using Rasengan makes him uber even though he still really sucks.

Lady Tsunade
07-28-2009, 10:23 AM
What makes you think Ino could beat a single clone? Her taijutsu skills are extremely low, and she has no ninjutsu to hurt Konohamaru. konohamaru creates 3 clones, with two Rasengans, and she's dead. She dodges, stabs him with a kunai,and he's dead.

And her Taijutsu skills will have gotten better over 2 and a half years!!! And dont say "but we havent seen her use any Taijutsu in part 2" cause we havent seen Konohamaru use it either, so we can only presume because shes older and has trained more,hers is better.

Lady Tsunade
07-28-2009, 10:24 AM
It's funny how people think Kono using Rasengan makes him uber even though he still really sucks.
Thank You!!!Finally someone see's it my way!!!!

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2009, 10:28 AM
^It's the same with Naruto and Kabuto, people think Naruto>Kabuto cuz the Rasengan "beat" him, even though Kabuto technically won the battle.

YellowFlash
07-28-2009, 10:30 AM
^It's the same with Naruto and Kabuto, people think Naruto>Kabuto cuz the Rasengan "beat" him, even though Kabuto technically won the battle.
But it is Naruto>Kabuto :B

Sage Mode FTW!

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2009, 10:33 AM
But it is Naruto>Kabuto :B

Sage Mode FTW!

Well now duh, Naruto's already like top tier. But at that time? HECKZ NO

YellowFlash
07-28-2009, 10:35 AM
Yeah I know, I was just trying to break the evil. :)

Lady Tsunade
07-28-2009, 10:43 AM
yup exactly!!Or Tsunade vs Kabuto ,people think hes stronger,yet he was taking Food pills to double his Chakra power and speed,and plasma pills to restore his lost blood.Even then he struggled with Tsunade.Had he not eaten those pills he wouldve died very quickly!!!

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2009, 11:19 AM
If Tsunade has no blood phobia, she'd beat Kabuto.

Lady Tsunade
07-28-2009, 11:26 AM
She doesnt even have it anymore lol

Uchiha master
07-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Konohamaru would have a chance since he could do the rasengan that Naruto taught him

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2009, 01:11 PM
^No. Rasengan is overrated. He does NOT have a chance. Ino can heal from it.

SakuraGirl
07-28-2009, 01:24 PM
i say Konohamaru would win

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2009, 01:26 PM
^Wrong, Ino wins. She has Mind Destruction and healing. Which means she can get Kono to kill himself and can heal from a Rasengan.

According to fans, Kono learning one of Naruto's moves and making it suck apparently makes him an uber character, even though he's still bottom tier at best.

RockLeesFutureWife
07-28-2009, 01:27 PM
Ino would win....cause I said so. :P

Sasori12
07-28-2009, 02:24 PM
Like everyone is saying we don't know what Ino can do. To of become Chuunin Ino would of had to of done something impressive other then healing. Ino would win.

Spark
07-28-2009, 02:32 PM
ino win

Kuromaki
07-28-2009, 03:07 PM
YAY!!!! Ino stomps Kono into the ground

darkdemonofthemist
07-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Ino...If Konohamaru was just a little bit stronger, he could win.

Lady Tsunade
07-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Well Deidara330 it seems your outnumbered!!!!!

TheBlackChidori
07-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Just so everyone knows that I wasnt serious about Konohamaru, first page I posted on.

That Rasengan was tiny! Like, smaller than the one Jiraiya used on the Rock Ninja even...[/
For one, Ino wouldnt be slow enough to let him hit her with Rasengan. For two, she has control over her strength in ways alot like Sakura, and could probably set up defenses that would render Konohamaru's weak attacks useless. Mind Destruction Jutsu = End.

saskue24
07-28-2009, 03:33 PM
i selected ino but i ment to put konohamru

Lady Tsunade
07-28-2009, 03:34 PM
course you werent

Kuromaki
07-28-2009, 03:37 PM
i selected ino but i ment to put konohamru
Um. Wow. Just wow....

Lady Tsunade
07-28-2009, 03:38 PM
I think theyre trying to help Deidara330 :O

itachifan100
07-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Konahamaru wins

Lady Tsunade
07-28-2009, 03:40 PM
He probs made them say "i selected ino but i ment to put konohamru" WHATEVER HE OFFERED YOU TO SAY THAT ILL GIVE YOU TWICE AS MUCH TO VOTE INO!!!!

Kuromaki
07-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Konahamaru wins
Say that Ino wins and I'll give you a cookie.

Lady Tsunade
07-28-2009, 03:49 PM
I'll give you TWO COOKIES!!!!

deidara330
07-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Filler she never learned it.
Well, okay.

I guess Ino wins. Again. Because of Mind Destruction, generally more experience, and because I like her more than Kono.... yes, I'm an Ino fangirl.
Rasengan nearly killed a Pain body. What makes you think Ino won't suffer any damage from it?
She dodges, stabs him with a kunai,and he's dead.

And her Taijutsu skills will have gotten better over 2 and a half years!!! And dont say "but we havent seen her use any Taijutsu in part 2" cause we havent seen Konohamaru use it either, so we can only presume because shes older and has trained more,hers is better.

^Wrong, Ino wins. She has Mind Destruction and healing. Which means she can get Kono to kill himself and can heal from a Rasengan.

According to fans, Kono learning one of Naruto's moves and making it suck apparently makes him an uber character, even though he's still bottom tier at best.
Well Deidara330 it seems your outnumbered!!!!!
If Kisame were here I wouldn't even need to be making this post right now.
I think theyre trying to help Deidara330 :O
Because I should be helped. Konohamaru would win.

Sheesh!
07-28-2009, 05:20 PM
urhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh firstly he's way too young compare to her???

deidara330
07-28-2009, 05:26 PM
urhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh firstly he's way too young compare to her???
Naruto stomped a dude like 70 years older than him. He also stomped a dude at least ten years older than him. Age doesn't matter.

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Hm, I can't find where Ino learned MD, so I'll scrap that for now.

Where is the location anyway? If there's a location I can think of how Ino wins.

And btw Deidara, Rasengan didn't "nearly kill" the Pain body. Shortly after Rasengan hit him, he got up and was about to kill Konohamaru, I don't think that's even close to killing, more like knocking him into a building for like 2 minutes at most.

Also, Ino has healing. A weak Rasengan like Kono's can be healed from. Plus, Ino won't just stand there. Kono charges straight through with Rasengan, so Ino can use Mind transfer and from there, if I know the location, I can find an idea of how she'd win.

Lady Tsunade
07-29-2009, 05:05 AM

Where is the location anyway? If there's a location I can think of how Ino wins.

And btw Deidara, Rasengan didn't "nearly kill" the Pain body. Shortly after Rasengan hit him, he got up and was about to kill Konohamaru, I don't think that's even close to killing, more like knocking him into a building for like 2 minutes at most.

Also, Ino has healing. A weak Rasengan like Kono's can be healed from. Plus, Ino won't just stand there. Kono charges straight through with Rasengan, so Ino can use Mind transfer and from there, if I know the location, I can find an idea of how she'd win.yup,I'm with you,I completely agree

Lady Tsunade
07-29-2009, 05:07 AM

Because I should be helped. Konohamaru would win.[/QUOTE]
But Kisame isnt here!!!:P And no Konohamaru wouldnt win!!!If Kisame was here,I think he would have the common sense to know that Ino would win...

deidara330
07-29-2009, 06:52 AM

Also, Ino has healing. A weak Rasengan like Kono's can be healed from. Plus, Ino won't just stand there. Kono charges straight through with Rasengan, so Ino can use Mind transfer and from there, if I know the location, I can find an idea of how she'd win.
Since when did he get up? I thought he was out cold till Animal Path Summoned him. And Ino's Mind Transfer is lose-lose, if she hits him, any damage he takes, she'll also take. And if she misses, she's dead, simple as that. No one ever said Kono needs to run in a straight line to use Rasengan.

deidara330
07-29-2009, 06:55 AM

Because I should be helped. Konohamaru would win.
But Kisame isnt here!!!:P And no Konohamaru wouldnt win!!!If Kisame was here,I think he would have the common sense to know that Ino would win...[/QUOTE]
He already chose Konohamaru and helped me out a few days ago, at which point many of you promptly gave up, give or take a few people.

hinatas fan boy
07-29-2009, 07:00 AM
ino she much older more experencd and has beter jutsu:p

Lady Tsunade
07-30-2009, 08:30 AM
He already chose Konohamaru and helped me out a few days ago, at which point many of you promptly gave up, give or take a few people.
Funny how more people think Ino would win than Konohamaru would huh?

Kuromaki
07-30-2009, 08:32 AM
Can we just let this topic die already?

Lady Tsunade
07-30-2009, 08:37 AM
lol sure!!!I think its obvious who would win anyway,judging from the votes :)

deidara330
07-30-2009, 08:44 AM
Funny how more people think Ino would win than Konohamaru would huh?
That doesn't even matter. In Naruto Vs. Pain, a million people could vote for Naruto, but it doesn't matter if only one person voted Pain because out of 1,000,001 people, he's the only one who's right. I know Konohamaru would win, and I'm not changing my answer.
lol sure!!!I think its obvious who would win anyway,judging from the votes :)
As I said, votes don't matter in the slightest way.

Lady Tsunade
07-30-2009, 08:49 AM
That doesn't even matter. In Naruto Vs. Pain, a million people could vote for Naruto, but it doesn't matter if only one person voted Pain because out of 1,000,001 people, he's the only one who's right. I know Konohamaru would win, and I'm not changing my answer.

As I said, votes don't matter in the slightest way.
awwwww well,a vote is a vote,more people think Ino would beat Konohamaru than the other way round.So point proven.

deidara330
07-30-2009, 08:52 AM
awwwww well,a vote is a vote,more people think Ino would beat Konohamaru than the other way round.So point proven.
What point? Konohamaru would win.

Lady Tsunade
07-30-2009, 09:14 AM
The point that more people think Ino would beat Konohamaru than he would beat her duh?anyways like Kuromaki said,lets give this topic a rest,all that has needed to been said has been said already so..

Sheesh!
07-31-2009, 09:43 AM
man i'm getting a headache from this thread.....calm down peopl!

eagleye54321
07-31-2009, 09:55 AM
man i'm getting a headache from this thread.....calm down peopl!
Yeah, same here. :|

Chidori Shuriken
07-31-2009, 09:58 AM
Konohamaru wins. Rasengan would stomp, he's a clone of PTS Naruto. PTS Naruto beats TS Ino any day. So TS Konohamaru beats TS Ino.

Also, votes on the poll don't count. It's the logic on the fight. Who would win? Ino or Pain.

Results:

Ino=100 votes
Pain=16 votes

Pain still wins, right? Same thing in this topic.

narutorocks
07-31-2009, 10:07 AM
Konohamaru I think.

First off, not everyone can just learn a Rasengan.
You need to train a whole bunch to learn it, so Konohamaru should have gotten considerably stronger while training to learn it.
And what other jutsu dos Ino have other than her mind transfer thing, which requires a staying still target? She has healing, and even though Konohamarus Rasengan probably wouldn't kill her, it would definatly effect her. And he's not just gunna stand around waiting while she heals herself.

tanduhman
07-31-2009, 10:15 AM
Ino. shes a more experienced ninja. judging by rank and experience she should easily have better taijutsu than kono. ill admit mind transfer will not effect kono but she can heal. u can heal and move. shes faster. the problem with the resengan is that he has to be right next to her to get a hit off of it. ino isnt stupid! shes not going to let kono waltz right on top of her and resengan her. shed just run away.

Kuromaki
07-31-2009, 03:56 PM
Can we just let this topic die already?
Did anybody read this? -_-

tanduhman
07-31-2009, 03:58 PM
Did anybody read this? -_-
yah but i just joined this thread lol. wasnt here for the beginning.

Yoshiodo
07-31-2009, 04:02 PM
They both fail for being such bad characters.

When Shikamaru and the others hunted down Hidan and Kakuzu all Ino did was get caught.

And Konohamaru is just....weak. What attacks does he have anyway?

Kuromaki
07-31-2009, 04:03 PM
When Shikamaru and the others hunted down Hidan and Kakuzu all Ino did was get caught.
You can thank Kishi and his dislike of female characters for that.

deidara330
07-31-2009, 07:53 PM
Ino. shes a more experienced ninja. judging by rank and experience she should easily have better taijutsu than kono. ill admit mind transfer will not effect kono but she can heal. u can heal and move. shes faster. the problem with the resengan is that he has to be right next to her to get a hit off of it. ino isnt stupid! shes not going to let kono waltz right on top of her and resengan her. shed just run away.
Speed
Taijutsu
Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Without the proper tools, battle experience means nothing. Rank means nothing, because chunin and genin have defeated S-class criminals. She's shown nothing in the area of taijutsu or speed. Kono's Rasengan knocked Pain out cold, and I don't think that that Pain body got back up (until Animal Path summoned him).He doesn't have to be right next to her. Kono makes two clones, one distracts Ino while the other helps Kono deliver the Rasengan. Rasengan, at it's base form, can be a very powerful technique. And Ino clearly sucks if all she can do is run away.
They both fail for being such bad characters.

And Konohamaru is just....weak. What attacks does he have anyway?
Konohamaru can use the Rasengan.