PDA

View Full Version : Naruto needs some respect what do you think (some spoilers)

SageKing
03-29-2009, 01:01 PM
I think naruto needs a little RESPECT dont yo think every one always talks about him always messen up he dose do that every now and then to make it funney and it is. But naruto defeated a Akatsuki the one with 5 hearts with the new reasengan it would have beaten him even if kakashi and the others didint kill the hearts they did kill Hes reached sage mode and surpassed his masters (including master Jiraiya) even he could not master Sage mode This is my first post its just been bothering is all what do you think.

Kisame
03-29-2009, 01:02 PM
******SPOILER WARNING********

On one of the chapters during the Pain invansion, while Hell realm is grabbing Ebisu you see they actually respect him.

Tracer
03-29-2009, 01:04 PM
NO because if you stop holding him down he stops trying and that would just kill the storyline...

NarutoFoxGirl
03-29-2009, 01:18 PM
yah i agree they need to respect him he safe granny tusana life when i saw that i say hay you need to promote him to a chunin or a johnin lol

jaketomdevrieze
03-30-2009, 02:54 PM
NO because if you stop holding him down he stops trying and that would just kill the storyline...
I agree.

Keira-chan
03-30-2009, 03:14 PM
I agree.
true, he would probably become lazy or either stop working hard...his motivation is to get everyone to respect him so if everyone respects him what is the point of working? Im not saying he should be treated like dirt but the way things r going is kool...hes getting pure motivation by proving everyone around him wrong :D

Phenom
03-30-2009, 03:36 PM
I agree.
true, he would probably become lazy or either stop working hard...his motivation is to get everyone to respect him so if everyone respects him what is the point of working? Im not saying he should be treated like dirt but the way things r going is kool...hes getting pure motivation by proving everyone around him wrong :D

*Spoilers*

IMO Naruto is growing up. He isn't fighting Pain so that the rest of the village will be all like "Hey Naruto took out the guy who destroyed the entire village in one attack, all by himself. Man, he sure is amazing." He is fighting to protect everyone he cares about, which is basically the whole village like the hokages before him. So, I don't think he would lose his motivation, if anything he would gain it because he would realize that the village is counting on him to help out. Besides, he still has the motivation from Sasuke, like always.

UchihaBlossom
03-30-2009, 05:16 PM
Naruto definitely deserves some respect, especially since he's gonna be the future hokage. ^^ But I can tell that he's earning it, slowly but surely. :)

Yoruichi
04-17-2009, 08:54 PM
He does need more respect

zerosameri
04-17-2009, 09:10 PM
he need a little more. but when he does not get any he wants to get stronger to prove people wrong. so naruto gets stronger and stronger.

OnyxBlossom
04-17-2009, 09:36 PM
I agree.
I agree.

Vidda Hatake
04-17-2009, 09:43 PM
IMO Naruto is growing up. He isn't fighting Pain so that the rest of the village will be all like "Hey Naruto took out the guy who destroyed the entire village in one attack, all by himself. Man, he sure is amazing." He is fighting to protect everyone he cares about, which is basically the whole village like the hokages before him. So, I don't think he would lose his motivation, if anything he would gain it because he would realize that the village is counting on him to help out. Besides, he still has the motivation from Sasuke, like always.[/quote]

Makes a lot of sense. I agree. Besides, after what 'pain' :twisted: (small p intentional) did to my beloved Kakashi ;) , I do respect Naruto for killing pain and am grateful to him as well.