PDA

View Full Version : My Jutsus/Attacks

Uberawesome
07-21-2009, 11:43 PM
Well, since the Beta war system is out, here are my Jutsus. NOTE TO ANNOYING POSTERS: NO commentary is nessessary, i specifically made this Thread in "Attacks, Weapons and Summons All the cool stuff used in battle." so i could give an easy link to my Jutsus and Ninja Character through my Signature becuase this wouldnt fit and so i could share my Jutsu with the interested people, so dont go commenting unless you have something nice to say. Well, now then. NOTE: i classify Anbu as Jonin to cause they r the exact same thing i think, i dunno.
__________________________________________________ _____________
Uberawesome

Village- Village Hidden in Sakuras
Rank- Anbu Black Ops
Elemental Affinity- Water, Lightning, Wind, Ice (Kekkei Genkai)
Kekkai Genkai: Fuyuki Hana
Appearance- Standard Anbu Gear, Bird Mask, Black Anbu Robe
Weapons/Armor Giant Sword "Rokujou" ( meaning "Anger")(made from the Chakra Metal, serrated so as to draw more blood)
Demon Windmill Shurikan (we all know what those are)
Paper Bombs (Kunai)
Smoke Bombs (Kunai)
Poison Mist Bombs (Kunai)
HeadHunter Kukri (small dagger-like thing made of Chakra Metal, also serrated {i like blood})

Jutsu: (NOTE: MY KEKKEI GENKAI ALLOWS ME TO USE ICE STYLE JUTSU)

Ice Style: Ice Prison Jutsu (Level 1 Jutsu) (traps enemy in a prison of ice spikes)

Ice Style: Exploding Ice Bomb Jutsu (Level 2 Jutsu) (i shrow a large-ish bomb of ice that exploses into shrapnel to kurt the opponent)

Ice Style: Ice Wall Jutsu (Level 2 Jutsu) (i can make a wall of ice to protect me, i can make the size vary depending on how much chakra i use for it)

Water Style: Tsunami Wave Jutsu: (Level 4 Jutsu) (pushes the opponent far away and causes damge from the pressure

Water Style: Water Shield Jutsu (level 3 Jutsu) (surrounds me in a shield of water to protect me from Physical Attacks

Ice Style: Ice Sword Swarm Jutsu (level 2 Jutsu) (a bunch of ice swords fly at the Opponent, not that hard to deflect, but hurts if hit)

Ice Style: Ice Doppleganger (level 3) (makes an Ice Doppelganger)

Lightning Style: Searing Death Jutsu (level 3 Jutsu) Sends bolts of lightning from my palm into your gut and burns and kills you if successful.

Lightning Style: Judgement of the Gods Jutsu: (level 4 Jutsu) sends lightning from the heavens to kill the target.

Lightning Style: Lightning Whip Jutsu: (level 2-3) (makes a whip of lightning that i use as a weapon)

Lightning Style: Burning Hell Jutsu (level 3) (Shocks the target until he/she collapses)

Lightning Style: Charge (level 1) (if i make physical contact with the opponent, they get shocked with lightining)

Lightning Style: Blinding Flash Jutsu (level 1) (blinds the enemy)

Wind Style: Air Blast (level 2) pushes the enemy far away and causese pressure damage

Wind Style: Breathless Space Jutsu (level 2) makes it so within a certain space, there is no Oxygen, enemy will die of chocking

Wind Style: Air Bullets (level 1) (sends little air bullets at the enemy, HURTS AND MAKES YOU BLEED)

Wind Style: Cloud Jump Jutsu (level 1) (i fly veeeeeeeery far away),

Wind Style: Blade Shatter (level 2) i break any metal, wood or stone with epic fast wind

Wind Style: Wind Barrier (level 1) (DUH! barrier of wind, stops weapons and fire style)
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Scrolls:

Wind Scroll: Wind Barrier (a wind barrier maintained by the scroll)

Water Scroll: Waterfall (makes a waterfall come from the scroll)

Lightning Scroll: Shock barrier (shocks anyone who steps near it, yes, including me)

Ice Scroll: Deep Frost (freezes most everything near by)

Sealing Scroll: Seal (Captures an enemy Jutsu and seals it)

Sealing Scroll: Chakra Drain (Siphons away Chakra if you use Chakra, basically, prevents you from using anything but melee weapons within a 15-foot radius of it)

Heal Scroll: Heal (if i put some Chakra in it earlier, i can heal myself with the scroll, i cant regen. the chakra until its used)

Chakra Scroll: Regen. Chakra (i put some Chakra in a scroll to use during battle, i cant regen. the stored Chakra until the scroll is used)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Barriers:

2 Corner Wall Barier Scroll: (makes a wall of chakra)

4 Corner Defense Barrier: (Makes a small protected zone)

Many Seal defense Barrier: ( i set up to 7 scrolls to protect an area)
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Summoning: Giant Squid Summon (summons a giant squid to help me fight)

__________________________________________________ ____________
ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THESE JUTSU, FEEL FREE TO PM ME! unless you are akatsuki you guys piss me off alot.

i rigged paper bombs at the akatsuki hideout/training grounds, im going to kill you all and stuff your corpses i also set a whole lot of bear traps outside the entrance, then i rigged up some barrier scrolls to trap you in and also did my Breathless Space Jutsu, and set up Harpoon Launchers trained on your entrance and tripped by a small wire, not to mention the fact that i have a barb wire launcher in your halls too, so you guys are dead, see you later when i pick up your corpses..

<Aurega?>
07-23-2009, 12:15 AM
So, your elemental affinities are water, wind and lightning?

Pretty good character and some good jutsus there. Make sure to submit them when we reopen jutsu submissions if you want to use them in the wars!

Uberawesome
07-23-2009, 12:28 AM
No actually, my elements are Water and Lightning, i get Ice Style from my Kekkei Genkai. not wind

<Aurega?>
07-23-2009, 12:35 AM
A jonin in the wars will get 3 elemental affinities, makes sense to pick wind as your 3rd then.

Uberawesome
07-23-2009, 12:41 AM
wait, you mean BESIDES my Kekkei Genkai, YES!!!!!! W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WIND STYLE SKILLZ TIME, ima make more Jutsus!!!!!!!!!!!

goujin
07-23-2009, 12:56 AM
cool.

morganr08
07-23-2009, 07:41 AM
I have quite a bit of jutsu I've made up myself if you like to see them :3.

Uberawesome
07-23-2009, 04:33 PM
sure, but im in a fight right now so not yet

madara'
07-23-2009, 05:18 PM
cool jutsus.

God_Of_Death
07-24-2009, 12:05 AM
dude, those are AWESOME!!!!

1111111989j
07-27-2009, 10:29 PM
I'd have to say either crows or ravens...

Both are signs of bad luck, so it would be helpful when dealing with the enemy to freak them out. Or worn of their immanent DOOM! Plus you could fly on them or have better advantages for scouting to find the enemy.

Spoiler:
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=white]Itachi uses his sharingan all the time to create the effect of him vanishing via crows/black bird feathers. His whole being anywhere among their feathers thing is awesome so I