PDA

View Full Version : Naruto is returning to television!

Hotarubi Hyuuga
11-28-2012, 08:11 PM
OK so I was halfway asleep when the commercial came on, but the Original Naruto is going to be shown on toonami during adult swim. The uncut version which means all the blood and cursing will be done so no one has be upset by the senor-ship.

I didn't catch when it was going be coming on but it said saturday at 12:30

Is anyone else happy about this? I mean the way I see it, by the time they are done with part one part two should have a lot more English episodes so there shouldn't be a huge wait inbetween shippuden and Naruto this time.

Sagepain
11-28-2012, 08:13 PM
Thread exists already but yes, I'm pretty excited :lol:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122899&highlight=Toonami+News%21

megabbaut
11-28-2012, 08:13 PM
Yeah this is the best thing to happen since Bleach got on Adult Swim, now we just need One Piece to get on it.

But since it's uncut there will probably be more narutard suicides

WishfulFairie
11-28-2012, 08:14 PM
Where have you been? Old news girl :P

I told my friends that naruto was coming back (uncut)
She said she'll watch it and then my other friend said no because it's too long and she's sticking to the manga because all she cares is about what will be of Hinata and Naruto. :lol:

Imma watch it.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
11-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Thread exists already but yes, I'm pretty excited :lol:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122899&highlight=Toonami+News%21

Crappers, oh well I'm just happy it's coming back on.:lol:

LilHinataGirl
11-28-2012, 08:45 PM
Where have you been? Old news girl :P

I told my friends that naruto was coming back (uncut)
She said she'll watch it and then my other friend said no because it's too long and she's sticking to the manga because all she cares is about what will be of Hinata and Naruto. :lol:

Imma watch it.

I need to meet this other friend of yours! :lol: that's basically the same thing I'm doing too, read only the manga and hope for more Naruto and Hinata scenes !!

Kakuzu
11-28-2012, 09:00 PM
Good stuff! Toonami is finally making a noticeable recovery. I was ecstatic to hear this unexpected news. Oh Toonami, how I missed you.... If only I could figure out what's going on in Bleach. Never watched it before and I'm completely lost.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
11-28-2012, 09:42 PM
hm. gotta make note to watch it saturday

Rasengan SageX5
11-30-2012, 08:23 AM
I'll probably watch it just for something to do. :3 Even though I know the plot to part one like the back of my hand thanks to the games and having a good mind for story details. :P