PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Superman Prime vs. Goku SSJ4

Kyūbi no Yōko
11-26-2012, 07:55 AM
Before everyone says Goku is OP and balblablablbalblalbalbalba, I want proof.

Both are PREPARED, MAX POWER AND GOKU HAS ACCESS TO THE DRAGON BALLS.

Distance : 40m
Powers : All, FACTS !

--

Vivi
11-26-2012, 08:23 AM
Wasn't Superman Prime the one who juggled planets?

THE susanoo
11-26-2012, 08:24 AM
as much as i love goku, i swear nearly every form stomps him?

Vivi
11-26-2012, 08:27 AM
as much as i love goku, i swear nearly every form stomps him?

Cause Dragonball certainly is strong but there still are ALOT of verses above it.

Heck even Higurashi and Umineko take a tremendous dump on it, though thats a different topic.

Anyway, its not like Goku is the most powerful character of all, far from it to be precise.

Devroux
11-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Cause Dragonball certainly is strong but there still are ALOT of verses above it.

Heck even Higurashi and Umineko take a tremendous dump on it, though thats a different topic.

Anyway, its not like Goku is the most powerful character of all, far from it to be precise.
Are you serious? Because I'd love to know how Higurashi and Umineko are above Dragonball.
Honestly. Seriously. ._.

Vivi
11-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Are you serious? Because I'd love to know how Higurashi and Umineko are above Dragonball.
Honestly. Seriously. ._.

Lambdadelta - Witch of Certainty.
The magic power to grant certainty of events whatever it may be.

Bernkastel - Witch of Miracles.
The magic power to let miracles occur as long as probability isn't 0%.

Higurashi was Bernkastel and Lambdadelta squaring off with everything that happened being caused by them as a game about Takano as she made a deal with Lambdadelta.
It was a game where if Takano/Lambdadelta comes out the winner Miyo will become a God.(Stated in Lambdadeltas Diary.)

Hanyuu = Amnesia struck Featherine Augustus = Ikuko Hachijo = Ryukishi (Author).
The most powerful witch of all, stated by Bernkastel to be a 1000 fold stronger than herself.
Bernkastel and Lambdadelta squaring off caused Big Bangs when they clashed their fists and Bern>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beatrice who among others resetted the Universe several times.
Matter of fact, bernkastel is literally Featherines pet.
Featherines has an army of Overlord Cats each one is stated to be Bernkastels levels.
Furthermore:
Featherine has the power of stopping and rewriting plots and was completely immune to anything Lambdadelta had done and couldn't even knock off Featherines headpiece.

Red Key: Owned by Dlanor A. Knox.
From the novel:
Regardless of whether the target is physical, mental or conceptual, it is impossible to use any defensive concept, such as physical barriers, mental isolation, and conceptual inheritance, to defend against this weapon. Because the concepts themselves are denied, even the concept of resisting an attack does not exist, and it is impossible for the target to endure regardless of their stamina. Furthermore, all supernatural methods of buying time, such as teleportation, time reversal, revivals, and inheritance are impossible. Because denials of concepts conform to verdict procedures dictated by the Great Court, all future concepts that disobey them will be denied immediately. In addition, when the Red Key forms a complete Barrier, all concepts of evasion cannot be successful.
Defense is Impossible, evasion is impossible, buying time is impossible. The ultimate conceptual weapon is the embodiment of these three impossibilities.

This is the Red Keys power despite havings its full power restricted.

Heck Kyrie could solo Pre-time skip Konoha if her envy power is on.

Just scratching the surface.

Ultimate combatant
11-26-2012, 10:33 AM
GT Goku is weaker than canon Dragon Ball Z Goku. So, GT Goku loses. If we assumed Dragon Ball Goku went Super Saiyan 4, he'd stomp!!! :D

Devroux
11-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Lambdadelta - Witch of Certainty.
The magic power to grant certainty of events whatever it may be.

Bernkastel - Witch of Miracles.
The magic power to let miracles occur as long as probability isn't 0%.

Higurashi was Bernkastel and Lambdadelta squaring off with everything that happened being caused by them as a game about Takano as she made a deal with Lambdadelta.
It was a game where if Takano/Lambdadelta comes out the winner Miyo will become a God.(Stated in Lambdadeltas Diary.)

Hanyuu = Amnesia struck Featherine Augustus = Ikuko Hachijo = Ryukishi (Author).
The most powerful witch of all, stated by Bernkastel to be a 1000 fold stronger than herself.
Bernkastel and Lambdadelta squaring off caused Big Bangs when they clashed their fists and Bern>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beatrice who among others resetted the Universe several times.
Matter of fact, bernkastel is literally Featherines pet.
Featherines has an army of Overlord Cats each one is stated to be Bernkastels levels.
Furthermore:
Featherine has the power of stopping and rewriting plots and was completely immune to anything Lambdadelta had done and couldn't even knock off Featherines headpiece.

Red Key: Owned by Dlanor A. Knox.
From the novel:

This is the Red Keys power despite havings its full power restricted.

Heck Kyrie could solo Pre-time skip Konoha if her envy power is on.

Just scratching the surface.

.... Oh.

I started watching Higurashi and could only get 16 episodes into it, forcing myself. It was horribly boring and I figured nothing could make it any less of a waste of time and interest, so I have been putting it off for as long as I possibly could. :lol:

But that's pretty damn cool!

megabbaut
11-26-2012, 12:25 PM
This is a banned matchup, also it's not a good idea to compare DBZ to comics like DC and Marvel because it always results in flame wars and people getting angry.

The Immortal Watch Dog
11-26-2012, 04:19 PM
so superman prime you mean the one who fought Monarch?

or the cosmic being?

either rape really

inb4 mosquitomex and his regurgitated DBZ masturbation

JLI2infinity
11-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Superman wins. This has been done to death. DBZ universe is not FTL. Superman is FTL. Therefore Superman wins. Equalize speed and the contest becomes more interesting, but until then Goku doesn't have a chance.

The only viable option is for Goku to Instant Transmission as soon as the fight starts, use the Dragon Balls to wish for kryptonite, then come back to the planet to kill Supes, but that would require more than just basic knowledge.

Sephiroth
11-26-2012, 05:36 PM
GT goku is not cannon, so all he has is invalid

JLI2infinity
11-26-2012, 05:39 PM
GT goku is not cannon, so all he has is invalid

Devleoped by Toriyama, designed and overviewed by Toriyama, now called an alternate timeline Dragon Ball GT is still an accepted member of the Dragon Ball franchise. Yes SS4 Goku is not canon but he is an acceptable character to use in battleground fights. It's the same as any other movie, filler, or alternate dimension character.

Sagepain
11-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Didin't GT goku get hurt by glass? He has less defensive feats then Goku from the end of Z :lol:

Then put him up against Superman Prime?

The Immortal Watch Dog
11-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Didin't GT goku get hurt by glass? He has less defensive feats then Goku from the end of Z :lol:

Then put him up against Superman Prime?

it was a bathroom stall and it supposedly blocked a galaxy buster that was as hot as a star...and said bathroom stall no sold an attack that SS4 folded to and was on his knees

basically either GT is the weakest most hyperbole filled DBZverse or that Bathroom stall was easily an incredibly powerful cosmic artifact :lol:

which is it? :p

Noctis Arashi
11-26-2012, 10:40 PM
I wouldn't put it above GT to have bathroom stall-esque cosmic artifacts of immense power.

Devils Lawyer
11-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Lol Goku has access to eternal life. He can technically fight until he gets strong enough to win.

Noctis Arashi
11-26-2012, 10:55 PM
So does he attempt to use the dragon balls before or after he gets his head punched off?

Devils Lawyer
11-26-2012, 11:02 PM
He can still use instant transmission so that wouldnt work. Also supes can't track him like he can track supes.

cnorwood
11-27-2012, 01:14 AM
Devleoped by Toriyama, designed and overviewed by Toriyama, now called an alternate timeline Dragon Ball GT is still an accepted member of the Dragon Ball franchise.
Idk where you got those facts. He didnt devop GT, he made a few character designs, and was officially called not part of the original story.

JLI2infinity
11-27-2012, 01:23 AM
Idk where you got those facts. He didnt devop GT, he made a few character designs, and was officially called not part of the original story.

He oversaw production of the series, even if he didn't write the plot that's called development. I just said he just recently decided to call it an alternate timeline, which would mean that I agree with you that it's not part of the original story but it's still acceptable for BG use.

I'll add to what I said earlier, there is one more way for Goku to win. Since he has access to the Dragon Balls we can say this is the end of GT Goku who had basically fused with them and become a cosmic entity that could fade in and out of reality. I'm pretty sure that Goku would own Supes, other than that it's a loss.

Devils Lawyer
11-27-2012, 06:22 AM
At the end of the day he gets paid for the show. So that means at one point agreed to everything.:lol:

Frost ninja
11-27-2012, 07:26 AM
He oversaw production of the series, even if he didn't write the plot that's called development. I just said he just recently decided to call it an alternate timeline, which would mean that I agree with you that it's not part of the original story but it's still acceptable for BG use.

I'll add to what I said earlier, there is one more way for Goku to win. Since he has access to the Dragon Balls we can say this is the end of GT Goku who had basically fused with them and become a cosmic entity that could fade in and out of reality. I'm pretty sure that Goku would own Supes, other than that it's a loss.

Pretty sure superboy prime kills off "fade in and out of reality" people of a much higher caliber. Also, Goku has to think to use that kind of stuff. Really hard when your missing a head because its been Pele kicked into a different dimension which was then destroyed as SBP broke wind in its general plane of existance.

JLI2infinity
11-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Pretty sure superboy prime kills off "fade in and out of reality" people of a much higher caliber. Also, Goku has to think to use that kind of stuff. Really hard when your missing a head because its been Pele kicked into a different dimension which was then destroyed as SBP broke wind in its general plane of existance.

WOWOWOWOWOW

I was reading the other comments and got confused about which version of Superman this was, for some reason I was thinking of his Earth versions, not this DC One Million god.

Superman Prime is arguably the strongest hero in the entire DC Universe, he's essentially omnipotent. Who's idea was it to put this in the BGs.

I looked at the OP and he looked experienced so I thought for sure he meant some relatively standard form of Superman.

Is this all supposed to be a joke thread?

Unless fusing with the Dragon Balls made Goku some sort of god as well (which we cant possibly know), this thread is completely pointless.

Vivi
11-27-2012, 10:43 AM
Eeeehhhh."Omnipotent" shouldn't be used so easily.

BMC1994
11-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Lol just looked sup-prime (because all i knoew were the movie versions) up and read he punched flippin time. LOL thats just badass.

Vornmusion
11-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Immunity- Superman Prime is imune to magic, kryptonite, lightning, mental manipulation, ect.
Creation - Superman Prime is able to create lifeforms out of nothing.
Resurrection - Superman Prime can resurrect the dead and himself.
Omniscience - Superman Prime has possibly learned everything in his time in the sun.
Omnipotence - Superman prime has near limitless abilties as far as we can see.
Omnipresent - Superman Prime can be any where at any time.

All Kryptonian powers under a Yellow Sun. All of his Kryptonian powers are enhanced.
Godlike Super strength - His strength is limitless, he is capable of lifting his own multi-verse.
Godlike Super speed - His speed is incomprehensible to even the abstract beings.
Godlike Super Senses
Godlike Xray vision - He can see through any solid object, with no exceptions.
Godlike Heat vision - A million times hotter than the center of the sun.
Godlike Super Stamina/Endurance - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.
Godlike Invulnerability - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.
Godlike Super Hearing - Cosmic Awareness.

Immortality - Superman Prime, will live until the end of Reality.

Source (http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime)

/thread

Vivi
11-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Godlike Heat vision - A million times hotter than the center of the sun.

And people complain about Yamamotos Bankai.l.o.freaking l.

321zigzag3
11-27-2012, 01:07 PM
Goku wins.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hmpf.gif

megabbaut
11-27-2012, 03:11 PM
And people complain about Yamamotos Bankai.l.o.freaking l.
To be fair, the heat vision comment (being a million times hotter than the center of the sun) could be hyperbole.

And Vorn, the source you provided is faulty because anyone can edit wikis. Like Narutopedia.

Vornmusion
11-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Guess you'll have to go find each and every page referencing them then. I for one can not care enough to bother finding more evidence that a character specifically written to be a God being isn't capable of destroying someone that can't even breathe in space. :lol:

Kyūbi no Yōko
11-27-2012, 04:45 PM
Superman Prime wins.
He's also one of the strongest characters in DC universe.

http://i.imgur.com/0YAXG.png Part 1/2

http://i.imgur.com/M2Dfb.png Part 2/2

Source - DC Wikia (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)#Powers)

cnorwood
11-28-2012, 01:49 AM
To be fair, the heat vision comment (being a million times hotter than the center of the sun) could be hyperbole.

And Vorn, the source you provided is faulty because anyone can edit wikis. Like Narutopedia.
A weaker version of supes has reheated the sun, im sure superman primes isnt hyperbole.

Noctis Arashi
11-28-2012, 02:15 AM
He can still use instant transmission so that wouldnt work. Also supes can't track him like he can track supes.
Does he put his fingers to his head before or after it's been punched off?

Kyūbi no Yōko
11-28-2012, 02:41 AM
I got de-repped for not reading the thread. >.>
I actually made the thread, reason I didn't list Goku's power was because Superman Prime's powers would just show his strength and there wouldn't be a need to show Goku's power since we all know Goku can't be stronger than S. Prime.

Guess you'll have to go find each and every page referencing them then. I for one can not care enough to bother finding more evidence that a character specifically written to be a God being isn't capable of destroying someone that can't even breathe in space. :lol:

Nobody can breathe in Space, although Superman can stay in space for a very long time and not breathe since he has super stamina.

I am not sure who you were referencing with this post, I assumed it was Superman Prime, but just for clarity, you should know Superman will definetely win.

Devils Lawyer
11-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Does he put his fingers to his head before or after it's been punched off?

Nobody actually has to use the fingers. I think like three people used it without needing the fingers. King Kai did it casually.

321zigzag3
11-28-2012, 07:12 PM
You know I just realized something, this place lacks Sci Fi threads. Oh well.

Devils Lawyer
11-28-2012, 07:14 PM
That can be changed. Make the thread.

321zigzag3
11-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Like what?

Mass Effect vs Halo?

cnorwood
11-29-2012, 09:27 AM
where would he teleport to? Right back to supes? Because thats the only thing he could use it for,

Devils Lawyer
11-29-2012, 12:14 PM
You know I am not serious right?:lol: But if he could gain distance with it he has the dragonballs. He wishes for eternal life then a never ending battle begins.

mirai colorles
11-29-2012, 06:40 PM
dragon ball gt threads usually dont go over so well. just stick with dragon ball/dbz canon, which is presented rather nicely to say the least as opposed to gt

Frost ninja
11-29-2012, 07:48 PM
You know I am not serious right?:lol: But if he could gain distance with it he has the dragonballs. He wishes for eternal life then a never ending battle begins.

Does that really even work?
Like has anyone ever actually gotten "eternal life" successfully from the things?

Devils Lawyer
11-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Well there was one person non canon. Garlic Jr but he was overwhelmed and locked in another dimension. There is always that.

Frost ninja
11-29-2012, 08:11 PM
but in the canon, has anyone?
The dragon couldn't kill off Sayian Saga Vegeta/Nappa because they were "more powerful than" the dragon, so eternal life seems a bit of a stretch.

Devils Lawyer
11-29-2012, 09:37 PM
That's different eternal life is a special ability. Not only that the wish mainly consists of endlessly refilling ki in my opinion or life force. Which it seemed to have no problem doing. It refilled energy like it was nothing. Also the no killing was obviously a plot induced mechanism. Otherwise wishes luke"I wish frieza was teleported into the sun" could probably happen.