PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Itachi vs Vizard Tousen and Condom Aizen

King Hashirama
11-11-2012, 05:48 AM
who wins?

Souret
11-11-2012, 06:13 AM
Tempted to say Itachi cause is ms is better that Aizen but then Aizen and Touusen together might win.
Id Itachi got tousen with amaterasu then Aizen with MS he'd probably win but it would be a struggle

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2012, 06:23 AM
Condom Aizen? The same Aizen that tanked blows from Yoruichi and Urahara's Kido and disintegrating people from walking past them? Itachi is definitely not winning this. As for Tousen, same thing.

Ultimate combatant
11-11-2012, 07:25 AM
I think we can all rule out Tousen out of the equation. The real match is between Aizen and Itachi. Going by hype, Aizen may have better chances!!! :D

Ba_bamBam
11-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Tousen alone can already take on Itachi I dare say without much of a sweat :/ let alone condom Aizen.

This is a god stomp in the Bleach duo's favor.

THE susanoo
11-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Iv gathered that this may be a stomp, but as i dont read bleach, does genjutsu have a chance?

megabbaut
11-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Amaterasu should burn away Aizen's condom.

Ba_bamBam
11-11-2012, 07:57 AM
Yeeeeaaaaaa, he's just trying to be safe when he hangs out with Itachi. Wouldn't want to catch Uchiha.
No I'm just kidding, but honestly Vizard Tousen alone can take this, condom Aizen isn't even needed.

Vivi
11-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Iv gathered that this may be a stomp, but as i dont read bleach, does genjutsu have a chance?

Doubt it seeing that Shinjis Shikai is a Sakasama no Sekai/Inverted World.
For the one affected everything is reversed.
Eyesight,direction,Injury Locations etc.

Not sure if it can be regarded as Illusion though Aizen had absolutely no effort in getting out of that.

Also:
Genjutsu are Illusions so I doubt they work on the one man who is possibly the biggest Illusion Troll in Manga history.

Ba_bamBam
11-11-2012, 08:01 AM
The difference about genjutsu and Bleach's hax for illusions (Shinji and Aizen) is that genjutsu is literally an illusion, every cut, everything you experience has literally no physical effect on the person.

It only has a mental effect.

Plus the fact that Itachi only used it on Kakashi who has one of the lowest stamina/chakra levels in the verse (not literally but among the higher tiers/mid tiers) isn't exactly impressive either.

Nigoyukai
11-11-2012, 02:06 PM
This is a stomp beyond measure.

Tousen has his Shikai/Bankai hax and Chrysalis Aizen was already well above Yoruichi, Isshin, and Urahara combined. Either of them can solo.

BMC1994
11-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Itachi cant even handle normal aizen. Hell SS arc aizen would be enough to deal with itachi.

Tousens bankai is essentially an unescapable tsukuyomi.

What chance does itachi have -.-

megabbaut
11-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Itachi cant even handle normal aizen. Hell SS arc aizen would be enough to deal with itachi.

Tousens bankai is essentially an unescapable tsukuyomi.

What chance does itachi have -.-
Amaterasu, that's the chance that Itachi has. Aizen and Tousen do not have resistance to fire.

BMC1994
11-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Amaterasu, that's the chance that Itachi has. Aizen and Tousen do not have resistance to fire.

Shunpo > Amaterasu.

Ultimate combatant
11-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Shunpo > Amaterasu.

Shunshin>Shunpo!!! :D

Nigoyukai
11-11-2012, 02:21 PM

That's a pretty low chance. He's not tagging either one of them with it and even if it did, it'd take a very long time until it burns Aizen (who tanked Yama's 96 fire Hado). By then, Itachi's dead.

Ba_bamBam
11-11-2012, 03:43 PM

That worked out perfectly against Saucefail >_>

Vivi
11-11-2012, 03:45 PM

Base Aizen merely took little burns from a direct Itto Kaso, Amaterasu won't do crap especially with Regeneration.

And even then, Aizen blitzed 4 Captains including Soi Fon and IIRC even kept up with Yoruichi who is most likely the fastest person in the manga part for Byakuya.

cnorwood
11-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Itachi has to susanoo at the beginning, if he hits them with the sword then he wins, but he could lose based on stamina

Vivi
11-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Couldn't KKK Aizen used Kyoka Suigetsu or was it just PIS that he didn't use it?

cnorwood
11-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Couldn't KKK Aizen used Kyoka Suigetsu or was it just PIS that he didn't use it?
To be honest idk, im sure it was pis. But yea i forgot about that move. If Aizen does that the fight is over.

Vivi
11-11-2012, 04:39 PM
I think when he transformed Aizen began to rely solely on the Hogyouku instead of Kyoka Suigetsu leading to not using it seeing.

Deicide.
I'm sure he saw himself in the midst of becoming a God, thus saw no need.

Sound reasonable?

cnorwood
11-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Yea or its just lolkubo

megabbaut
11-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Base Aizen merely took little burns from a direct Itto Kaso, Amaterasu won't do crap especially with Regeneration.

And even then, Aizen blitzed 4 Captains including Soi Fon and IIRC even kept up with Yoruichi who is most likely the fastest person in the manga part for Byakuya.
That's different. Itto Kaso creates a huge explosion. We're talking about a fire that lasts for about a week. Even if Aizen regenerates it would keep burning and spreading. Also, they have the speed to avoid it but they probably don't have the reactions. They can't see it until it's on them.

Itachi has Sharingan precog which should prevent him from being blitzed.

Ba_bamBam
11-11-2012, 05:37 PM
That's different. Itto Kaso creates a huge explosion. We're talking about a fire that lasts for about a week. Even if Aizen regenerates it would keep burning and spreading. Also, they have the speed to avoid it but they probably don't have the reactions. They can't see it until it's on them.

Itachi has Sharingan precog which should prevent him from being blitzed.

Amaterasu's fire isn't that impressive aside from the fact that there are no known ways so far that can extinguish it.

It's even weaker than a regular fire, it failed to burn Karin after like 5 seconds. A normal fire would've burned her much worse than that.

While Itachi is focusing on Tousen/Aizen the other one will take that opportunity to do some damage.

Just because he has "sharingan precog" it will not guarantee him from getting blitzed.

joon
11-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Did someone delete my post. O.O
Anyway,itachi loses because con-aizen is just too over-powered. And lets not forget tousen. Both would stomp itachi.

cnorwood
11-11-2012, 05:47 PM
tousen has what move that gets passed susanoo?

Ba_bamBam
11-11-2012, 05:56 PM
tousen has what move that gets passed susanoo?

He might have the strength to do it, since Raikage was capable of doing it.

He stopped tenken in vizard casually and kicked Komamura 100m+ away destroying a city block in the process.

Actually, he probably can break through Susanoo considering the strength feats he have shown > Raikage's.

If you bring in the Yata Shield arguement, Yata doesn't cover 360 degrees, just what's front.

Noctis Arashi
11-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Wasn't masked tosen trading blows with Komamura's bankai?

And smacking everyone around through multiple buildings and blitzing?

cnorwood
11-11-2012, 06:45 PM
He might have the strength to do it, since Raikage was capable of doing it.

He stopped tenken in vizard casually and kicked Komamura 100m+ away destroying a city block in the process.

Actually, he probably can break through Susanoo considering the strength feats he have shown > Raikage's.

If you bring in the Yata Shield arguement, Yata doesn't cover 360 degrees, just what's front.
Raikages broke Madaras incomplete susanoo. Itachis protected him from kirin, tousen has nothing on that scale of power.

Ba_bamBam
11-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Raikages broke Madaras incomplete susanoo. Itachis protected him from kirin, tousen has nothing on that scale of power.

No Itachi's YATA SHIELD protected him from Kirin not the susanoo itself.

Still, even though it was incomplete Tousen is high above Raikage in strength based on feats and how he was tossing around Komamura like trash.

IF Tousen's strength was = Raikage's then yes he most likely will not be able to break through it
-Note we have never seen the full potential of a full susanoo guarding against a physical attack as far as I can remember.

But Tousen's strength is > Raikage's by far

Noctis Arashi
11-11-2012, 06:52 PM
That's completely different though, seeing as a fist, or physical strike has more force concentrated into a smaller area then a giant dragon of lightning.

Meanwhile, Tousen was trading blows with a giant who could destroy city blocks by moving his hand.

Yeah, Tousen is totally weaker than the Raikage.

cnorwood
11-11-2012, 07:28 PM
No Itachi's YATA SHIELD protected him from Kirin not the susanoo itself.

Still, even though it was incomplete Tousen is high above Raikage in strength based on feats and how he was tossing around Komamura like trash.

IF Tousen's strength was = Raikage's then yes he most likely will not be able to break through it
-Note we have never seen the full potential of a full susanoo guarding against a physical attack as far as I can remember.

But Tousen's strength is > Raikage's by far
Do you want to tell me the page where you saw the yata mirror turn back the attack? (because thats what the yata miror does, its not just a shield)

Noctis Arashi
11-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Ignoring my post, Tousen is stronger than the raikage in raw physical power.

Even though what ba_bambam is saying is completely incorrect, as the yata mirror did nothing.

Ba_bamBam
11-11-2012, 07:51 PM

Even though what ba_bambam is saying is completely incorrect, as the yata mirror did nothing.

Sorry I apologize that chapters been a while I don't have it remembered correctly I stand corrected

All I could remember was Saucefail ranting about his attack and Itachi putting up Susanoo.
Now that I think about it again Yata didn't come up until after the destruction was cleared.

My bad cnorwood on that matter.

cnorwood
11-11-2012, 08:21 PM

so tousen can break madaras incomplete susanoo. Good thing he is not in this fight. Itachis susanoo still tanked a mountain buster.

Noctis Arashi
11-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Did I not just mention the concentration of force? In terms of breaking power, a physical strike contains more force in a more concentrated area.

Also, it was a small hill, not a mountain, and the hill wasn't even busted. As a fairly large portion of it still remained, all though the top portion was indeed decimated.

Nigoyukai
11-12-2012, 11:50 AM
It was PIS, but the ppl he was fighting against with the Hogyoku did not require him to use it. Isshin and Ichigo were unaffeced by it, so he couldn't use it anyway. I'm not sure about Yoruichi and Urahara, but it's still possible that it wouldn't have worked against them anyway since they might not have seen his Shikai. He had no reason to use it against Gin and by the time he betrayed Aizen, he couldn't use KS against him.

Ba_bamBam
11-12-2012, 01:22 PM
so tousen can break madaras incomplete susanoo. Good thing he is not in this fight. Itachis susanoo still tanked a mountain buster.

The building was hollow, so it's not really impressive as you make it out to be.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-12-2012, 05:00 PM
The building was hollow, so it's not really impressive as you make it out to be.

If I recalled correctly, didn't someone on OBD measure out the length of the building, and the surrounding area that was affected by Kirin, to be somewhere along the size of a medium/large hill?

Uchiha Sora
11-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Susanoo didn't tank a mountain buster. Kirin was a hill buster IIRC and Susanoo got raped by it

Noctis Arashi
11-12-2012, 05:03 PM
If I recalled correctly, didn't someone on OBD measure out the length of the building, and the surrounding area that was affected by Kirin, to be somewhere along the size of a medium/large hill?They measured out the whole hill structure, not just the area that was affected to be the size of a large hill.

Not the area it affected. ;)

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-12-2012, 05:11 PM
They measured out the whole hill structure, not just the area that was affected to be the size of a large hill.

Not the area it affected. ;)

So technically, it's larger than it was supposed to be?

Ba_bamBam
11-12-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm not sure, I don't pay much attention to stuff like that in the OBD. But the building was somewhat hollow because of how it broke apart when Kirin struck it, the blocks of rock where like a puzzle being disconnected from their center = hollow inside.

The only point I'm arguing for is that the building is hollow so it kind of negs the supposed Kirin's power down a bit.

JLI2infinity
11-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Aizen speedblitz gg.

Aizen ~ Yoruichi ~ A

They are all comparable in speed, no need for calcs, just look at feats.

Itachi can't react to a speed that match's A's full power in time, unlike A in his fight against Sasuke, Aizen doesn't need to raise his power level he can move at that speed at all times.

So there we go, easy solution. No need to waste time debating abilities. The only way to survive speedblitzes is via plot devices like talking before a fight so you can brace yourself for a well timed substitution like Urahara did.

Ba_bamBam
11-13-2012, 01:28 PM
I don't know who but someone said something about Itachi releasing susanoo so that's why we are debating this.

Yori
11-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Tempted to say Itachi cause is ms is better that Aizen but then Aizen and Touusen together might win.
Id Itachi got tousen with amaterasu then Aizen with MS he'd probably win but it would be a struggle

Son.. What the hell

Yori
11-15-2012, 05:13 PM

Yes he could seeing how Gin had to touch it for him to make sure it wouldn't work on him