PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: 3 Admirals vs. Madara, Tobi, and Kabuto

BoxHead
11-08-2012, 07:30 AM
All anime and manga feats apply.

The Naruto characters have armament haki that doesn't boost defense and only allows them to touch the logias. Madara has all of his Edo feats but can't regenerate, and he can't absorb any attacks via rinnegan, as DFs aren't chakra. Kabuto has all of his SM feats, but can't ET anything.

If a stomp in admiral's favor, then the Naruto villains get Itachi, with all his ET feats, except ET regen.

If a stomp in the Naruto villain's favor, then the admirals get Sengoku.

Ultimate combatant
11-08-2012, 11:21 AM
If I answer honestly, I'll just get downrepped, so I'll just ask, what exactly do Admirals (assuming the third "Admiral" is Aokiji) and Sengoku have that can defeat Kabuto?!! :D

BoxHead
11-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Remember, he doesn't have his Edos. He's the weakest among the 3.

Rasengan SageX5
11-08-2012, 11:54 AM
The Admirals totally stomp the Naruto villains into a crater. Even if they have Itachi on their side, they stand no chance. All of the Admirals are ranked as some of the strongest One Piece characters. Even if they can touch the Admirals, the Naruto characters can't keep up with them or truely defend against their attacks,except for maybe Madara with Perfect Susanoo, but that I think would break under the combined pressure of lasers, massively shards of ice, and fist shaped magma projectiles.

Nigoyukai
11-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Kabuto's a non-factor before anyone who's Admiral-level. He gets lasered, frozen, or melted almost right off the bat.
Obito's dimensional-intangibility/BFR is an advantage, but if any of the Admirals can blitz him, then he's gonna freeze, get kicked, or get melted (just by being near Akainu) before he can BFR. He can summon Gedo Mazo, but the logias are just gonna breeze right through it and go for the guy who summoned the thing.
And finally, we have a Madara without his Edo regen/immortality, which makes it so easy to one-shot him. Without blitzing and if Madara can imbue Haki into his Susanoo, multi-mountain slashes will kill them all (which will be null if the Admirals have a speed advantage and they do have the power advantage; Kizaru can transverse at lightspeed, Aokiji jump-starts hundreds of meters worth of distance right between two tsunamis while they were still falling, and Akainu blitzed Jinbei who is in the same speed area as PTS G2 Luffy).

Vivi
11-08-2012, 12:52 PM
If I answer honestly, I'll just get downrepped, so I'll just ask, what exactly do Admirals (assuming the third "Admiral" is Aokiji) and Sengoku have that can defeat Kabuto?!! :D

You mean among others like Lightspeed or freezing powers that can pretty much instantly freeze gigantic Tsunamis?

Or hey, just look at PH.Aokiji and Akainu squaring off changed the entire Islands climate.On both sides.

BMC1994
11-08-2012, 01:00 PM

Casual shockwave spam which are easily near hirudoras size.
Freezing kabuto as snakes are cold blooded which resluts in him dieng. Anyway aokiji can freeze him in liquid state so going all suigetsu wont be an good idea.
Frikin magma fist showers from the sky from akainu
And not to mention lightspeed kicks which also come with a nice size explosion and lightsabers :D

Anyway kabuto is not the main concern here.

Anyway i dont see even these one piece top tiers hit tobi or stop 2 meteors.

Disregarding meteors as that would probably kill /injure kabuto and tobi and maddy cant regenerate.

I easily vouch for sengoku taking susanoo.

Tobi really cant touch the admirals because of the sheer power difference but tobi hax make him impossible to hit either. He is more a bystander then a fighter. The moments he tries to suck someone in is when he becomes solid at which point hes ******. Although yakaski no magatama should take him out if kizaru can maintain it for 5 mins and he should also be able to blitz being able to move at lightspeed and such.

The big deal here is just madara. Katon is useless because of akainu and potentially aokiji.

Perfect susanoo needs time to stabilize in which time he will be facing magma fist meteors from sky. Risking being randomly frozen into a popsicle and is at risc of lightspeed enhanced kicks. I doubt madara would be able to get PS out before he gets oblitared by the admirals.

Aokiji should take care of the wood dragon he froze entire tsunami the wood dragon is small compared to that.