View Full Version : Multiverse: Sasuke vs Looney Toons

mrsticky005
10-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Sasuke has found himself inside a Looney Toons cartoon and wants

REVENGE

who wins?

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Sticky? what's with all these threads? are you serious?

Looney Toons. Why? Because just watching them will cause Sasuke to have a break down and they will kill him

mrsticky005
10-28-2012, 09:15 PM
Sticky? what's with all these threads? are you serious?

Looney Toons. Why? Because just watching them will cause Sasuke to have a break down and they will kill him

What's wrong with fantasy fights?

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Nothing

mrsticky005
10-28-2012, 09:20 PM
Nothing

Then what are you complaining for?

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 09:22 PM
Why are questioning my complaints?

mrsticky005
10-28-2012, 09:24 PM
Why are questioning my complaints?

Because I wanted to make a fun thread and don't get why you have to be such a drag about it. I don't go into the battle threads you made and give you beef about it, do I? No I didn't think so.

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 09:26 PM
I don't make battle threads anyway....
you're no fun...i'm done bothering you

mrsticky005
10-28-2012, 09:27 PM
I don't make battle threads anyway....
you're no fun...i'm done bothering you

I'm no fun? Look who's talking. And I don't mean the movie with the talking babies that is supposed to be funny because it's John Travolta as a talking baby but is just kinda lame because it's like talking babies...that's. ok. Hm.

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 09:29 PM
It's nice to know that I'm boring.
Looney Toons win.

mrsticky005
10-28-2012, 09:31 PM
It's nice to know that I'm boring.
Looney Toons win.

It is.

How?

Sasuke has Sussano Plot Shield. That should protect him shouldn't it?

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 09:32 PM
They will drive Sasuke insane

mrsticky005
10-28-2012, 09:33 PM
They will drive Sasuke insane

Sasuke is already insane.

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 09:34 PM
and any more insanity will kill him

mrsticky005
10-28-2012, 09:37 PM
and any more insanity will kill him

Sasuke is an avenger. He can't die from insanity.

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Yes, he can. He'll push himself too far

mrsticky005
10-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Yes, he can. He'll push himself too far

That's why he's an avenger.

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 09:46 PM
And that's why he'll die

mrsticky005
10-28-2012, 09:47 PM
but does anyone ever REALLY die in Looney Toons?

Uchiha Sora
10-28-2012, 09:53 PM
Bugs bunny solos

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 09:54 PM
@Sticky
No, so Sasuke can't kill them but they can kill him because he wasn't originally from there

Nigoyukai
10-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Sasuke gets bent over

Dragon Style
10-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Dragon Style: Let's Get Looney No Jutsu!!

The Looney tunes can't die and they would turn all of Sasuke's attacks into a joke, I don't think they would kill Sasuke, I mean at least no permanently, but I still do think they would own him.

And bebebe that's all folks!

WishfulFairie
10-30-2012, 02:48 PM
All they have to do is make Sasuke immobile.
As long as Sasuke is paralyzed in some form, they win. and they do. the end

PrinceofPeace
10-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Saskue brings up Susanoo then holds them down and spams Genjutsu GG

Uchiha Sora
10-30-2012, 04:05 PM
That's when Bugs breaks free, appears behind Sasuke, and he is suddenly surrounded by tons of TNT and he dies

PrinceofPeace
10-30-2012, 04:07 PM
heh genjutsu is his only way

The Immortal Watch Dog
10-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Sasuke has Sussano Plot Shield. That should protect him shouldn't it?

from planet and universe busting weapons from Marvin the Martian?

From universal cosmic level bugs?

From being turned into a jelly donut by that witch?

Dragon Style: Let's Get Looney No Jutsu!!

The Looney tunes can't die and they would turn all of Sasuke's attacks into a joke, I don't think they would kill Sasuke, I mean at least no permanently, but I still do think they would own him.

And bebebe that's all folks!

they'd own him,..he probably can take Tweetie and Sylvester and that's because their high end feats don't happen as often

because Sasuke is totally doing this never mind that bugs bunny tricked the authors to write god out of the kingdom of heaven and drew himself on the throne?

So Y'know..bugs bunny becomes god..turns Sasuke into a crappy hot topic T shirt and says "aint I stinker"

PoP I've warned you repeatedly about wanking Naruto and making ignorant and spam like posts...if you make another one again I'll be ejecting you from threads

consider this an official warning..improve or else

WishfulFairie
10-30-2012, 04:54 PM
dun dun DUN!!!

Dragon Style
10-30-2012, 05:34 PM
they'd own him,..he probably can take Tweetie and Sylvester and that's because their high end feats don't happen as often

Well, maybe, but not really I mean Sylvester is supposed to have nine lives, but in all actuality they're like endless and Tweety, well actually I don't think anything bad ever actually happens to Tweety, bad things usually happen to people that try to hurt Tweety.

But in the end my point is that more than likely all of Sasuke's attacks would be turned into a joke, so either they'd turn his own power against him, get hurt, but in a non serious way or just avoid getting hit altogether.

Either way the Looney Tunes are winning this fight, I mean this is what they do on a daily bases, it's like second, not scratch that first nature to them. So no matter what Sasuke did, he would never be able to seriously harm or kill any of the Looney Tunes.

joon
10-30-2012, 05:35 PM
In before the lock.

WishfulFairie
10-30-2012, 05:38 PM
I don't think it'll be locked. Sticky just did this thread for fun. IWD is just lecturing Prince.

Devils Lawyer
10-30-2012, 05:49 PM
You know that hypnotism is a weakness of a toon right? They get took out by swinging watches, poison, and other typical stuff. Also can't forget magic and transmutation. Toon force is random and hardly a reliable power. But looney toons also has everything I have just named. So you can argue either side.

BoxHead
10-30-2012, 07:47 PM
Without dip, HST gets solo'd by the Looney Toons.

Nixu Hyuga
10-30-2012, 08:08 PM
I can imagine it now...
Rabbit season!
Duck season!
Rabbit season!!
Duck season!!
Uchiha season? :???:
Okay. :twisted:

Roadrunner or Speedy Gonzalez could speedblitz him.

Actually, Bugs and Porky could easily take Sasuke out. Bugs could defeat him in a number of ways, then Porky would finish things off by saying, "TH-th-th-th-th-that's all folks!"

Vivi
10-30-2012, 08:11 PM

When suddenly an Anvil drops down crushing Susanoo and Sasuke.

BoxHead
10-30-2012, 08:18 PM
^Or a piano.

Devils Lawyer
10-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Nonsense that will never land in anyone. Fun fact looney toons move at normal levels of speed. Anyone with a moderate form of speed casually dodges. Which is exactly why road runner and speedy never get tagged.

Frost ninja
10-31-2012, 09:08 AM
Which Looney Toons, exactly? We have Bugs digging through to China in a majorly short time, Wile E. Keeping at least somewhat of a pace with RR on foot, Porky Pig running so fast he is literally just a blur...

Tweety has probability manipulation, Sylvester has basic toon force tanking and some decent high-ends. In honesty, looking at it all, he is pretty darn good against the average man considering he is fighting someone whom messes with reality without even intentionally doing it.

Sylvester the Cat vs Tom the Cat would be an interesting fight.

Thats, of course, not counting cross-overs with people like Popeye-verse, Disney-verse, in fact if you count cross-over stuff you get a majority of the highest-tiered cartoons via Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-31-2012, 09:23 AM
hmmm. Anvil...

Bazk
10-31-2012, 09:53 AM
looney toons wins since they are indestructible

Ultimate combatant
10-31-2012, 10:05 AM
Overall, I say Sasuke wins because of his speed, genjutsu and Toon Force resistance. And he has some other strong techniques as well!!! :D

mizore-chan
10-31-2012, 10:33 AM
Oh my LOL

Anyone ever notice that the living tribunal has the same initials as looney toons?

Anyway bugs erases the sauce from existence

Devils Lawyer
10-31-2012, 12:02 PM
So many people so delusional.:geek:

Shisko Shi
10-31-2012, 12:05 PM
haha easy, Loony toons. Have you seen the crap they put up with with guns blasting in their face pianos falling on them ect come on sasuke is dead.

The Immortal Watch Dog
10-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Which Looney Toons, exactly? We have Bugs digging through to China in a majorly short time, Wile E. Keeping at least somewhat of a pace with RR on foot, Porky Pig running so fast he is literally just a blur...

Tweety has probability manipulation, Sylvester has basic toon force tanking and some decent high-ends. In honesty, looking at it all, he is pretty darn good against the average man considering he is fighting someone whom messes with reality without even intentionally doing it.

Sylvester the Cat vs Tom the Cat would be an interesting fight.

Thats, of course, not counting cross-overs with people like Popeye-verse, Disney-verse, in fact if you count cross-over stuff you get a majority of the highest-tiered cartoons via Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

wait..Tweety has probability manipulation? damn

if you count the Popeye cross over Popeye and his dad destroyed the entire fleicher multiverse as a side effect of their fight which included a pre crisis superman..who while he wasn't silver age broken could still reality punch

so..yeah..damn

mrsticky005
10-31-2012, 01:20 PM
from planet and universe busting weapons from Marvin the Martian?

From universal cosmic level bugs?

From being turned into a jelly donut by that witch?

because Sasuke is totally doing this never mind that bugs bunny tricked the authors to write god out of the kingdom of heaven and drew himself on the throne?

So Y'know..bugs bunny becomes god..turns Sasuke into a crappy hot topic T shirt and says "aint I stinker"

PoP I've warned you repeatedly about wanking Naruto and making ignorant and spam like posts...if you make another one again I'll be ejecting you from threads

consider this an official warning..improve or else

Yeah I know. I'm just trying to add some spice to this thread. ;)

mrsticky005
10-31-2012, 01:23 PM
I don't think it'll be locked. Sticky just did this thread for fun. IWD is just lecturing Prince.

True. I like to see people arguing over the utterly absurd. :p

Uchiha Sora
10-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Overall, I say Sasuke wins because of his speed, genjutsu and Toon Force resistance. And he has some other strong techniques as well!!! :D

Huh...

How does he have resistance to toon force..?

mizore-chan
10-31-2012, 04:50 PM
wait..Tweety has probability manipulation? damn

Yeah and its on the same level as bugs and daffy. Same with road runner for the most part.

narutogirl13
10-31-2012, 05:43 PM
Why is Looney Tunes>>>>>Sasuke???

Devils Lawyer
10-31-2012, 06:11 PM
Because they are fan favorites so their nonsense gets counted as actual feats.

Naruto
10-31-2012, 06:26 PM
I think looney toons would win since Bugs has teleportation powers and can dodge anything plus looney toons can defy anything and survive.

narutogirl13
11-01-2012, 05:04 PM
@ Devils Lawyer: Oh, okay

JLI2infinity
11-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Oh god what a stomp. Introducing characters with toon force into the BGs is never a good idea. They defy the laws of space, time, and reason. Hell Wile Coyote draws a background on a nearby rock and road runner blitzes Sasuke and pushes him into it. Sasuke tries to walk out but somehow he realizes that the background is just paint on a rock and he gets stuck in that dimension. Fight over.

I didn't even bother bringing in high tier fighters like Taz and Marvin, they're god tier in any HST verse.