10-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Kushina vs PTS Garra

Location-Forest
Prep-ALL for Kushina
Knowledge-Full for Kushina
Distance-25ft
Garra-In Character
Kushina-Bloodlusted

Can Kushina defeat Garra....can she at least convince him to be good?

WishfulFairie
10-27-2012, 09:57 PM
I haven't seen enough feats from Kushina nor do I know if her TnJs are powerful. Also, PTS Gaara was a raging homicidal machine with more feats...
So Gaara

PrinceofPeace
10-27-2012, 10:03 PM
OMG you freaking hater, I knew you were gonna do this.:evil:

Lol you underestimate the free time on my hands

SAND TSUMAI GG

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-27-2012, 10:05 PM
OK, Kushina is a sealing expert with Chains that could even take down the nine tailed fox, so I think she'll be fine.

Plus all she has to do use her chakra chains barrier and Gaara won't be able to get out.

Kushina is a Jinchuuriki excepted by her village, therefore it would inspire Gaara to try and get the same results.

PrinceofPeace
10-27-2012, 10:13 PM
OK, Kushina is a sealing expert with Chains that could even take down the nine tailed fox, so I think she'll be fine.
Garra's sand is faster than the chains! It would hit her before the chains could land a hit

Plus all she has to do use her chakra chains barrier and Gaara won't be able to get out.
Kushina never used it on a jinjurki!
Jinjurki>>> Bijju
How do you know Kushina would trap a Sand clone instead
Afterall She is not that smart

Kushina is a Jinchuuriki excepted by her village, therefore it would inspire Gaara to try and get the same results.
So Kushina did not suffer loninless as long nor as serious! She stil had family with her anyway

Kushina is NOT winning this

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Kushina is NOT winning this

Kushina did not have family with here, she came there by herself, the Gaara you are talking about sand is not nearly that fast and he didn't have sand Tsunami at the time either.

let pain this picture for you.

Kurama>>>>>>>Shukaku

So since Gaara had little to no control of Shukaku back then that makes him even weaker since he is struggling to even keep control of himself.

She suffered loneliness too, by your logic Naruto shouldn't have been able to change him either since he was basically in the same boat Kushina was, he wasn't alone for as long as Gaara was and no one was trying to kill him, hell Kushina was about to be taken to the cloud and no one was going to help her, except for Minato.

I hate you prince, how dare you make a thread that forces me to make points against my own favorite characterb@x)

You're just mad cause you know Hashirama's cells caused the most problems, you hater:evil:

PrinceofPeace
10-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Kushina did not have family with here, she came there by herself, the Gaara you are talking about sand is not nearly that fast and he didn't have sand Tsunami at the time either.
She had Mito uzumaki ! That is family

let pain this picture for you.

Kurama>>>>>>>Shukaku
just cuz it is binded does not mean it is defeated! Kurama was still able to attack/move

So since Gaara had little to no control of Shukaku back then that makes him even weaker since he is struggling to even keep control of himself.
when he lets himself go the bijju is free to control

She suffered loneliness too, by your logic Naruto shouldn't have been able to change him either since he was basically in the same boat Kushina was, he wasn't alone for as long as Gaara was and no one was trying to kill him, hell Kushina was about to be taken to the cloud and no one was going to help her, except for Minato.
We have not Seen her Tnj
Kushina does not have the same pain of her neither Naruto nor Garra
It is Unlikely and nearly impossible that She could do this. Garra would not see her protectin the people she loved either since it is a 1v1 battle so Kushina can not turn him good

I hate you prince, how dare you make a thread that forces me to make points against my own favorite characterb@x)
Awe you know you b<3 me

You're just mad cause you know Hashirama's cells caused the most problems, you hater:evil:

ET killz babies lol

Just look at the polls!!

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-27-2012, 10:56 PM
ET killz babies lol

Just look at the polls!!

I did look at the polls and they were even.

Every Jinchuuiki suffered the same kind of loneliness, now for how long they suffered, might have differed, but if we really want to compare who suffered more then

Gaara>Kushina>Naruto

Kushina was gong through the exact same thing Naruto was, the only difference was that people were actually going to the kidnap and possibly kill her, if we lined up their live next to eachother, Naruto had been excepted by Iruka long before Kushina was openly excepted by Minato.

Kushina had no family, Minato died when they made Kushina the Jinchuuriki and Mito was the only ever sort of family Kushina had so if we really want to get technical about it.

Kushina suffered more than Naruto at that time because A) the only thing she had close to family died, B) Everyone hated her and all the kids picked on her and C) she was going to be kidnapped by the hidden cloud and more than likely killed and if no for Minato, no one care enough to even try to come after her.

So please explain to how she did not suffer as much as Naruto or Gaara.

I refuse to do it, I won't make points against my own favorite character in fight.

Hashirama's cells caused the most problems you hater, this thread will prove nothing you meanieb~(

Uchiha Sora
10-28-2012, 12:19 AM
Definitely not the first Kushina thread. Just saiyan.

Gaara roflstomps because Kushina is virtually featless.

Kushina can't even pierce his defense.

Sand Shower->Ground Sand Coffin combo = GG

ffcloud321
10-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Kushina is the 9 tails Jinjuriki and has presumably fought along side the 4th or at least set her training standards at some level with his. A girl with her kind of personality is not just going to be weak. She was able to survive having the 9 tails ripped from her body, she should of been dead right then and there. Even if Gara pushed her to her limits by transforming, the 9 tails cloak would come into play. Kurama isn't not just going to let Kushina die, when she gets near death he will do everything he can to take over. Her death = his death
Shinkaku can not take Kurama.
But all this is debating in a Vacuum, Narutos mother has not really been developed as a fighting character. She is an Uzumaki, could have early training with sealing techniques, Minato certainly knew some. It's never really been explained how powerful the Uzumaki sealing Jutsus were. Only that the Uzumaki were feared because of them.

BMC1994
10-28-2012, 08:49 AM
^Very true but unfortunately we can only go by what we have seen of her which pretty much is nothing.

Sabaku soso GG.

Kushina gets reduced to a blood splatter.

And Pts gaara in character is pretty much the same as bloodlusted :lol:

Uchiha Sora
10-28-2012, 09:46 AM
^End of Part 1 Gaara was level-headed.

Part 1 Gaara was one of the strongest characters PTS, and even his PTS version could still take down a good sum of TS characters

Godaime Kazekage
10-28-2012, 11:27 AM
Featless Kushina gets roflstomped by Gaara. Saying that she's near the same level as Minato because she's his wife is ridiculous-if Hinata or Sakura end up marrying Naruto they'll still be multiple tiers below Naruto in strength. Kushina has great endurance/longevity and sealing jutsu-neither of which saves her from sand coffin>sand funeral.

@Hotarubi: Why are you trying to make Kushina's life a sob story when it wasn't? She was happy most of her life until she was brought to Konoha to have 9tails sealed in her. Even after that she had a normal childhood with getting a little bit picked on because of her hair (normal for every kid to get picked on about something). She and Minato got together when they were Genin and have been together ever since. Naruto was shunned and hated by everyone until he was 12 and still wasn't really fully accepted by the village until he was 16.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Featless Kushina gets roflstomped by Gaara. Saying that she's near the same level as Minato because she's his wife is ridiculous-if Hinata or Sakura end up marrying Naruto they'll still be multiple tiers below Naruto in strength. Kushina has great endurance/longevity and sealing jutsu-neither of which saves her from sand coffin>sand funeral.

@Hotarubi: Why are you trying to make Kushina's life a sob story when it wasn't? She was happy most of her life until she was brought to Konoha to have 9tails sealed in her. Even after that she had a normal childhood with getting a little bit picked on because of her hair (normal for every kid to get picked on about something). She and Minato got together when they were Genin and have been together ever since. Naruto was shunned and hated by everyone until he was 12 and still wasn't really fully accepted by the village until he was 16.

Because that is what she said, she said the that everyone hated her and she hated them and that when she was kidnapped by the cloud she wasn't expecting anyone to try to come rescue her, but Minato did and that's when started to change the way she thought about other people and in return they changed the way they thought about her, who cares if she was happy in the whirlpool village, she wasn't happy in the leaf and person that did like her in the leaf died soon after she got there.

Godaime Kazekage
10-28-2012, 12:02 PM
Kushina never said that everyone in the leaf hated her and that she hated them-that was anime filler. And you're dead wrong about no one being sent to find her. She actually said that the leaf sent out pursuit squads immediately, but only Minato was able to find her. Regardless, she would've had maybe two years of "unhappiness" (people picking on you because of your hair-get over it:roll:) before she got together with Minato and had over a decade later of happy times with him. PTS Gaara on the other hand would've still been alone and hated his entire life up until this meeting.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-28-2012, 01:08 PM
Kushina never said that everyone in the leaf hated her and that she hated them-that was anime filler. And you're dead wrong about no one being sent to find her. She actually said that the leaf sent out pursuit squads immediately, but only Minato was able to find her. Regardless, she would've had maybe two years of "unhappiness" (people picking on you because of your hair-get over it:roll:) before she got together with Minato and had over a decade later of happy times with him. PTS Gaara on the other hand would've still been alone and hated his entire life up until this meeting.

and by this definition, Naruto shouldn't have been able to change him either, since he had long been excepted by Iruka and the people he considered to be his closest friends by then, while Gaara was not. Killer Bee had been excepted by his village for a very long time, but didn't mean he couldn't relate now did it.

The simple fact of the matter is that she is a Jinchuuiki who was excepted by her village which is was inspired Gaara to change his ways in the first place, seeing how Naruto was excepted and had friends made him try to go for the same thing in his life.

PrinceofPeace
10-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Hyuuga ima have to agree with GK on this (especially since your one of 2 people saying Kushina would win:

Here are the pains they both shared

Kushina:
-born into a famous an peaceful clan during war time
-kids did not run away from her
-kids laughed at her hair... and faced the CONSEQUENCES!!!
-was positive/hopefull enought to be hokage
-she was confident enough that she saw less of Minato
-she was not born with a bijju
-she had family (Mito uzumaki)
-she was told how to deal with the bijju
-she had the qualities so the kurama would not be overwhelming

--------------------------
So the big differences is that she was not born with a bijju unlike Garra nor Naruto! She had great traits so that the bijju would not overwhelm her! Garra was not the perfect person to be a bijju! No body really HATED her... she just got picked on ..... like every kid in the world (unfortunatley)! Unlike Garra at least kids interacted with kushina! Kushina also had people who loved her and she had family!
---------------------------------------------
Naruto:
-born with a bijju
-no family
-adults did not care for him and kids followed their parents lead
-He had to act out to get attention
-cried and was lonely

-----------------------
Overall Naruto was lonely from the start! Nobody liked him or told him about his parents! Even teh 3HK resented Naruto a lil bit even though it was not his fault! He was taken advantage of by Mizuki and Naruto suffered for a longer peroid of time!!
How can Kushina change the heart of Garra when Kushina's "pain" does not even compare to Naruto's?????
--------------------------------

Garra:
-bijju sealed within him at birth
-look at as a weapon
-born premature
-constantly trained... not enough love
-did not know the story of his mother
-villages feared and hated him
-Garra did not mean to hurt others
-his Uncles (the only one that loved him) betrayed him and tried to kill him *this is near the level of pain that Saskue had and saskue's pain >>>>everyone else)
-had the "pleasure" of fully turning into the Shakau
-truely knows loneliness
-familiy fears him
-dangerous bloodlusted nature

---------------------
Overall Garra's pain far surpasses Naruto's and Kushina's! Not only have we seen her TnJ we can not assume it was on par with Naruto's! Afterall the Next generation is supposed to be better right! The only "arguments she won " were with Minato but they loved each other so that does not really count! And afterall when it really mattered Kushina could not convince Minaot to live!!!! Kushina likes to use her fist! She sure did not have any Tnj when the bullies made fun of her!
(in bold are the big major differences of why Kushina can not change Garra's heart)
--------------------------------------------
Now for the battle
-------------------

The chains is the ONLY way for Kushia to win!

Let's not forget that Kurama is a stronger bijju yes..... but the Shukaku has advntages that Kurama does not

Shuakau is sand so it can re-grow limbs if needed so physicall attacks are uselss. Kushina was intended to be the Jinjurki for Kurama but that does not mean she can hold everything!

---------------------------
Here's how the battle goes
-------------------------
They meet in the forest

Kushina tries to end this with her chains

Garra ues his sand to grab/bind the chains and protect himslef!

Garra goes into a sand dome and changes into the Shakuau

It would take time for the chains to wrap up and tame a full bijju ! The chains are solid and the Shakakau is made of sand so it can go through the chains

Shakurau needs one swipe and the battle is done

------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on guys do you really think Kushina can last this battle without getting hit once?;)

Shuakua can have his mouth open to at least fire and Air Bullet

Blue Flame
10-28-2012, 06:56 PM
I don't know. It's a rough decision. It depends if Kushina doesn't know Gaara's tactics. Meaning, if he went full swing on her, I guess he could have a shot. But, if Kushina still had the nine tails, definitely her.

PrinceofPeace
10-28-2012, 07:10 PM
Kushina would have no knowledge
Kushina does not know how to control the Nine-tails

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 07:14 PM
There's not evidence nor feats to show that Kushina can actually control the Nine-tails other than holding him. And although her clan specifies in sealing techniques but I haven't really seen her act upon it...

Uchiha Sora
10-28-2012, 10:00 PM

She hS good endurance, not durability. There is a huge difference. She'll still get splattered.

Godaime Kazekage
10-28-2012, 10:03 PM
She hS good endurance, not durability. There is a huge difference. She'll still get splattered.

Yup, I agree. That's why I said neither of them save her. `:P

Uchiha Sora
10-29-2012, 07:19 AM
Oh, missed that part :lol:

PrinceofPeace
10-29-2012, 08:45 AM
Well polls say Kushina would lose.... polls do not lie

Uchiha Sora
10-29-2012, 01:02 PM
^Yes they do...

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Well polls say Kushina would lose.... polls do not lie

So when in the manga is says that every Jinchuuiki in history has always suffered the same loneliness and pain, I guess it just lie right?

If I were to look at this correctly then there should be no reason what so ever that Killer Bee should be able to relate to Naruto since the only person who actually he hated him, he completely oblivious to it which would basically be the same as no being hated at all.

and you're right, polls don't like, at least 3 people say Kushina would win and two say she would be able to convince him to be good.

On top of that Kunshina is master sealer, she even said that she taught Minato everything he knows about sealing.

Oh and another thing, the next time you to try make an unfair thread to try spite me, I'm going to stick you with a rusty fork........please believe me.

Dragon Style
10-29-2012, 02:03 PM
Dragon Style: Sealing Power No Jutsu!!

I'm not sure about everything else, but she's a master sealer and when you're power is sealed, you have nothing left to fight with so.....I guess I give this one to Kushina.

PrinceofPeace
10-29-2012, 02:19 PM
So when in the manga is says that every Jinchuuiki in history has always suffered the same loneliness and pain, I guess it just lie right?
Some jinchuuukik have suffered more than others.....! When/where did it say that?
CHAPTER AND PAGE PLEASE

If I were to look at this correctly then there should be no reason what so ever that Killer Bee should be able to relate to Naruto since the only person who actually he hated him, he completely oblivious to it which would basically be the same as no being hated at all.
Just because they related to each other does not mean anything! They were both good guys from the start! It even took time for Naruto to convince Bee to train him!

and you're right, polls don't like, at least 3 people say Kushina would win and two say she would be able to convince him to be good.
Ight....
5 say kushina would DIE at Garra's hand
and
1 say Garra would go FULL BIJJU to kill her!
6>5
GARRA WINS!!

On top of that Kunshina is master sealer, she even said that she taught Minato everything he knows about sealing.
We have only seen her use 2 sealing jutsu! One is physical chains and physcial attacks are useless!!!! Garra is sand so he can walk right through! Kurama is not sand and would be bounded down

Oh and another thing, the next time you to try make an unfair thread to try spite me, I'm going to stick you with a rusty fork........please believe me.
can it be a SPORK instead?... Pleaseb:oops:

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-29-2012, 02:34 PM
can it be a SPORK instead?... Pleaseb:oops:

First off killer bee wouldn't train Naruto because he insulted his rapping, you never insult Killer Bee and his rapping that's Taboo.

Kushina was still able to hold Kurama down while he was nothing, but chakra and while we are at it the chakra chain barrier clrealy says that nothing can get in or out so unless Shukaku and his sand have suddenly become nothing then the sane applies to them too.

.......I don't know, stop making unfair threads just to spite me and I may consider only popping you with plastic butter knife.

PrinceofPeace
10-29-2012, 02:42 PM
First off killer bee wouldn't train Naruto because he insulted his rapping, you never insult Killer Bee and his rapping that's Taboo.
So...
-they were both good guys
-Bee was commanded to teach him
-The world depended on Naruto learing to control Kurama
-They were both bijju
-They went through the same strugllees
-They both had pure hearts
They had more similarities than Kushina and Garra

Kushina was still able to hold Kurama down while he was nothing, but chakra and while we are at it the chakra chain barrier clrealy says that nothing can get in or out so unless Shukaku and his sand have suddenly become nothing then the sane applies to them too.
the barrier kept out Hirzuen! It was to make sure they did not interfer! The chains kept down kurama.. not the barrier!
Either way Sand is faster than the chains and deadlier!
Garra can control the sand from outside the chains!
Garra also has sand clones Kushina may accidently get the Sand clone instead of the REAL Garra
Also Garra is VERY quiet and sneaky so he can get a sneak attack

.......I don't know, stop making unfair threads just to spite me and I may consider only popping you with plastic butter knife.
NO SPITE... I just luv others opinons and I wanted to see who most agreed with `:P

Devils Lawyer
11-26-2012, 07:08 AM
Kushina bloodlusted=beserk Kurama

PrinceofPeace
11-26-2012, 03:29 PM
no feats of that