PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: lol dont play a guy named The1Superstar he is everything wrong with Generations lol

Housh
10-26-2012, 04:40 PM
I was bored checkin replays when I saw a guy with with 533 wins and 1 loss. I was like....really dude. So I sent him a message. Our convo eventually ended up with a challenge that I accepted.

Heres the transcript of the convo. My record is 500-466 btw.

Me: So you pretty much DC after every single loss you take I assume
The1Superstar: I only DC against spammers
Me: lol so out of 500+ matches EVERY loss you take is against a spammer?
The1Superstar: yep [:
Me: Well I didnt really want anything I just saw your replay and I just think youre lying
The1Superstar: I won in that replay.lol
Me: But ima just assume you wouldve quit if you loss
The1Superstar: Im not lying and play if your so confident that your right
Me: Im not saying ill win im just saying its not fair to cheat to climb that leaderboards(The real reaosn why I think you disconnect every loss) Ill play you and ima pick random everything
The1Superstar: I always pick random, invite me

I send invite we have a decent match, he was Mizukage I was 1st Hokage with random supports, but he ends up quitting as im doing a game winning team ULT.

Me: See I knew I was right I pcked random everything and you still quit. I am an AMAZING player and I still have 400+ losses there is no way in hell youve only lost once especially the way you play.

The1Superstar: I quit because you spammed me

End convo

I lol to myself, I just did this community a favor.
The1Superstar:

Housh
10-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Shout out to the ppl topping the leaderboards without cheating. I have to believe id be top 100 if there werent so many cheaters out there

What The Toast
10-27-2012, 08:18 AM
Do you want to play a few games with me?

joon
10-27-2012, 08:31 AM
lolol
Talk about a sore loser.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-27-2012, 08:40 AM
Wuss.

joon
10-27-2012, 08:53 AM
I need i new remote because from time to time,mine starts pressing random buttons and i'm all like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-G0bkl8MQ

Housh
10-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Do you want to play a few games with me?
Sure, I think youve owned me bfore

Housh
10-27-2012, 11:57 AM
LOLOLOLOL I cant make this up I played him again this time in ranked and he picked MASKED MAN.LOL I didnt think hed pick him but I got lucky and picked Susano'o Sasuke on him. Well I got him down to one hit left and he just stood in one spot so I jutsu'ed him like 3 times in a row and he quit and said I spammed.lol

Aye I must say again dont play this guy. Hes now 544 and 1 and hes taken a loss to me at least today.

What The Toast
10-28-2012, 08:17 AM
Sure, I think youve owned me bfore

What's your GT?

Shukketsu
10-28-2012, 09:20 AM
I mega-loathe players who operate on this basis. It isn't necessarily the quitting itself I take issue with, so much as the blatantly false excuses used in some vain attempt at a cover-up, as if we weren't paying attention to the match we were just participating in, or will somehow be fooled into believing them if they simply tell us the same lie repeatedly as opposed to just trying it once.

joon
10-28-2012, 09:22 AM
This is why i don't like to play online with people i don't know.

Housh
10-28-2012, 01:27 PM
My GT is Houshkage

Voidaken
11-08-2012, 11:04 AM
Reminds me of this guy I met when playing with my friend last weekend. He had a good W/L ratio and said it's because he only plays new players and destroys them. Don't know how I feel about that.

Rasengan SageX5
11-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Well, Void, in that case, the guy kind of has a 50/50 chance of fighting someone good or a complete newbie. You never know how much someone has practiced or played with their friends, so they may be really good at fighting other people. On the flip side, there are those that just get the game and go straight to online without figuring out any game mechanics or anything.

megabbaut
11-08-2012, 12:26 PM
You shoulda asked him how were you spamming back when you picked randoms. Also we should play sometime.

CRoach93
11-15-2012, 05:45 AM
Reminds me of this guy I met when playing with my friend last weekend. He had a good W/L ratio and said it's because he only plays new players and destroys them. Don't know how I feel about that.

I'm the same way. I only fight people who are my rank, Chuunin Subleader, or lower. I consider that ranking group to consist mostly of new players. I just got tired of fighting high ranked people, since it seems that most of them either fight unfairly to get their rank or quit right before they lose a match. I've found some people who are either my rank or lower who provided me with a challenge, so it's not like I do it solely to destroy noobs.

Housh
11-16-2012, 09:52 PM
I'm the same way. I only fight people who are my rank, Chuunin Subleader, or lower. I consider that ranking group to consist mostly of new players. I just got tired of fighting high ranked people, since it seems that most of them either fight unfairly to get their rank or quit right before they lose a match. I've found some people who are either my rank or lower who provided me with a challenge, so it's not like I do it solely to destroy noobs.

I play lower ranks that ready up on me. In my mind its somebody that has changed gamer tags or profiles or whatever and thinks their gonna make someone mad because they lost to what they think is a genin or something . When in reality they used to be a hero. I fought someone that said they restarted just to have a better record