PDA

View Full Version : Madara vs Hashirama

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-26-2012, 04:03 PM
OK so I feel that I may know enough about Hasirama now to finally make this thread so here is the deal, Hasirama gets any and all wood style moves ever used.

Madara gets anything that wasn't given to him by Hasirama's cells.

they are both, non-edo.

They are fighting at the valley of the end, Madara starts from the top od his statue and Hashirama starts from the top of his.

who wins?

Haku Uchiha
10-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Hashirama wins easily and alot faster because last time he had to fight the Kyubi and Madara

megabbaut
10-26-2012, 05:03 PM
This fight has already been decided in the manga with Hashirama taking the victory, but since Madara has shown some new feats recently I'd say his EMS hax will beat Hashirama since Susanoo would stop him from being hurt. Genjutsu would be also be quite a threat.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Hashirama wins easily and alot faster because last time he had to fight the Kyubi and Madara

why wouldn't he have Kurama, that wasn't given to him by Hashirma's cells, I'm talking about what happened plot wise I mean, by logic who do you think would win this time?

PrinceofPeace
10-26-2012, 08:57 PM
HASHIRMA STOMPS!!! I mean seriously this fight already happened! Just like the other guy said Madara already lost even with Kyubi!

Hashirama is WAY OverPowered Anyway with the feats you gave him

Hashirama can do Multiple Wood Clone jutsu and the clones would distract Madara upclose

Hashirama then uses Cutting wood (the thing that Obito used when he killed the mist ninja) and Underground Root (the jutsu black zetsu used) to attack Madara from afar!

While Madara is busy keeping Susanoo up and burining the attacks to the ground Hashirama follows up with Advent of following trees to put Madara to sleep

Worst case sceniro is that Wood Dragon takes on PS.... HASHIRAMA WINS
--------------
No offense but you do not know ABOUT MY MAN HASHIRMA!!!! I LOVE HIM
-------------

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-27-2012, 10:49 AM
HASHIRMA STOMPS!!! I mean seriously this fight already happened! Just like the other guy said Madara already lost even with Kyubi!

Hashirama is WAY OverPowered Anyway with the feats you gave him

Hashirama can do Multiple Wood Clone jutsu and the clones would distract Madara upclose

Hashirama then uses Cutting wood (the thing that Obito used when he killed the mist ninja) and Underground Root (the jutsu black zetsu used) to attack Madara from afar!

While Madara is busy keeping Susanoo up and burining the attacks to the ground Hashirama follows up with Advent of following trees to put Madara to sleep

Worst case sceniro is that Wood Dragon takes on PS.... HASHIRAMA WINS
--------------
No offense but you do not know ABOUT MY MAN HASHIRMA!!!! I LOVE HIM
-------------

OK first off fan boy let's get something straight, it was already said that he barely won, so how is it a stomp? and secondly I don't understand how he lost Amaterasu could just burn all of his wood style away and then uses TS so smash him.

Godaime Kazekage
10-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Let me get this straight, you want us to ignore what happened in the manga and just base our decision on their battle feats, right?

PrinceofPeace
10-27-2012, 11:50 AM
OK first off fan boy let's get something straight, it was already said that he barely won
HASHIRAMA WON !!!!,
so how is it a stomp? and secondly I don't understand how he lost Amaterasu could just burn all of his wood style away
Wood style is a FANTASTIC counter for Amaterasu! Hashirama can surrond himself with Vegetation and put it in front of him to obscure Madara's vision! The Amaterasu would hit the obstacle Hashirama put in Madara's way ! Amaterasu is a very hard jutsu to use/control! Not to mention it cost LOADS on LOADS of chakra and decreases you usage of the eye
and then uses TS so smash him.
is that Tskyuomi? If so Hashirama knew to use wood clones to counter and not loook into his eyes! If you are talking about Susanoo than lets get real here ;)
Hashirama used wood style to take tame Bijju so a simple Susanoo does not nearly compare!
Also Susanoo hurts the user at a cellular level so it would not last to long and it would quickly drain chakra and the ability of the sharigan

ok maybe I used the wrong termonology `o.o"
But this is like saying Shikamaru vs Kin.... It was a close battle and we know how it went down! Shikamaru won... not easily but still won! No matter what location or setting you put it Shikamaru will still win (unless you set it up and restricted it so Shikamaru could not win)

I just wonder why you make these threads when it already happened:?:
-----------------------------
I hope you are not hating on Hashirama b@x)

This is how hashirama wins:

Hashirama does not look into Madara's eyes
-Advent of flowing trees!

Madara would switch from Sharigan to MS Sharigan and use Amaterasu! Amaterasu would be blocked by the trees Hashirama made!

The pollen would spread around Madara and so Madara would burn the trees down with fire style!

Bassically Hashirama is on the offensive/densive with WOod style contsantly and quickly attacking due to his great chakra control and quick hand seals. Madara on the other hand has to make hand seals and waste chakra uses fire style to burn the wood down. Madara is on the defensive! Madara is less likey to hit Hashirama

Hashirama keeps his distants with using the roots underground

madara eventually uses Susanoo to try and break the wood style!

Hashirama then finishes the match with Wood Dragon! It would not burn so easily with Fire style even with Amaterasu it would take a while and Susanoo does not compare with Kurama so what luck would it have with A wooden Dragon!?
-----------------------------------
Let's not forget about The wood clone army ! We have not even seen Hashirama use water style nor earth style so he can easily counter Fire/amatersu!

It is like how Saskue could not burn through ice style!

btw;)..... how do you see Madara winning:?:

I b<3 YOU HASHIRAMA

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Let me get this straight, you want us to ignore what happened in the manga and just base our decision on their battle feats, right?

Well yeah, isn't that how we're supposed to do it, just in case the people who were in the match were victims of the plot like the Jinchuuiki or Sasori.

PrinceofPeace
10-27-2012, 02:17 PM
Well yeah, isn't that how we're supposed to do it, just in case the people who were in the match were victims of the plot like the Jinchuuiki or Sasori.

Plot did not effect this battle! It was a 1v 1 (+plus kyubi) fight and Hashirama won
Madara had an advantage and STILL LOST

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Plot did not effect this battle! It was a 1v 1 (+plus kyubi) fight and Hashirama won
Madara had an advantage and STILL LOST

Well I have to disagree with you, I don't hate Hasirama, do I like Tobirama more than him, yes I do, however if you haven't noticed I'd trying to get people to beat Madara, this would be the first, scratch that second thread I've defended him in and that's only because people seem to think Hashirama would win this fight easily just because he won the first time when it was explained that either one could have won the fight but the Hashirama just so happened to come out on top that time, it was the first time that their fight did not end a draw and Hashirama barely won.

PrinceofPeace
10-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Well I have to disagree with you, I don't hate Hasirama, do I like Tobirama more than him, yes I do, however if you haven't noticed I'd trying to get people to beat Madara, this would be the first, scratch that second thread I've defended him in and that's only because people seem to think Hashirama would win this fight easily just because he won the first time when it was explained that either one could have won the fight but the Hashirama just so happened to come out on top that time, it was the first time that their fight did not end a draw and Hashirama barely won.

So what makes Madara win this time?

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-27-2012, 02:36 PM
Well going off of logic, I don't see why Amatersu couldn't have burned away all of Hashirama's wood style, I mean they are flames that can burn anything, even fire so why not wood?

He could have used Kurama to do TBB once the trees were gone or ever used True Susanoo to get rid of Hashirama and I see no reason why Genjutsu was not used in their fight, that could have gotten him the win easily if you ask me.

MinatoXNaruto
10-27-2012, 02:42 PM
What kind of thread is this? This is basically a rematch of what already happened. Hashirama wins again.

Godaime Kazekage
10-27-2012, 02:53 PM
Alright. Going by common logic and manga feats Hashirama should have lost. He has nothing that can stand up to either a TBB or Perfect Susano'o and yet he somehow managed to win against Madara. Going by what happened in the last chapter I'm assuming that Madara and Hashirama started the fight close together and Hashirama's wood dragon bound the Kyuubi before it could use a TBB, however that still doesn't explain how Hashirama could stop Perfect Susano'o, when it casually sliced through a mountain... The only thing I can think of is that Hashirama grew a bunch of trees that bound PS too, but that seems a little ridiculous.

THE susanoo
10-27-2012, 05:14 PM
i understand this thread, yeah i love madara wayyyy more then hashirama, but from the wood feats, i dont see how he won the fight, taking on the strongest tailed beast and the strongest Uchiha who can use PS, amatersu, tsukuyomi and huge fire jutsu..... we have not been shown any way of him escaping genjutsu, so by going from feats only, this fight is quite easy for madara

BMC1994
10-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Alright. Going by common logic and manga feats Hashirama should have lost. He has nothing that can stand up to either a TBB or Perfect Susano'o and yet he somehow managed to win against Madara. Going by what happened in the last chapter I'm assuming that Madara and Hashirama started the fight close together and Hashirama's wood dragon bound the Kyuubi before it could use a TBB, however that still doesn't explain how Hashirama could stop Perfect Susano'o, when it casually sliced through a mountain... The only thing I can think of is that Hashirama grew a bunch of trees that bound PS too, but that seems a little ridiculous.

There is also the possiblity of hashirama being able to use more then 1 wood dragon.

Tsunade was bisected and still lives. And madara himself said that hashis healing takes a big dump on tsunades. Going by that and the addition of his wood(which as a reminder captured ALL bijuus) he might be able to tank PS/*maybe* a TBB (just speculation here).

That said hashiramas power is still impressive. Similiar to gaara he can turn the whole battlefield to his advantage in mere second through jyuutai koutan and pollen.

His healing is equal to or surpasses tsunades.

He has the supposedly 'unbreakable' genjutsu bringer of darkness.

Hashi restricting and or knocking madara is more then possible from with what we have seen of wood release. That not even counting obitos more 'violent' use of it.

Hashiramas jutsus simply carry alot less strain (as wood release always has been seen used effortlessly(chakra wise) while most of the MS jutsu all carry heavy strain to the point of pain in every cell.

If wood dragon manages to give bijuu mode naruto trouble id say that hashi could handle maddy.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Well from what I've seen I'm not understanding how he caught all the tailed beast or beat Madara at all, I mean if they go more into it later and explain how then I'll except it and as much as I want to be able to come up with a match up that could beat Madara, I just don't get how Hasirama could do it from what I've seen.

PrinceofPeace
10-27-2012, 09:32 PM
i understand this thread, yeah i love madara wayyyy more then hashirama,
WHAT WHY !?!?!?!?! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! MADARA EVEN ADMITTED MULTIPLE TIMES OF HOW HASHIRAMA IS BETTER!!! MADARA IS YET ANOTHER FAIL-chiha HE EVEN LOST WITH KURAMA!
but from the wood feats, i dont see how he won the fight
HOW?
-Wood Dragon- takes out Kurama and handles Madara
-Advent of folloing trees- K.o when Madara breaths
, taking on the strongest tailed beast and the strongest Uchiha who can use PS,
he did not have that then and he would not be able to use it as well without being in edo
amatersu,
wood style blocks Amaterasu!
tsukuyomi
Do not look into his eyes or use a wood clone
and huge fire jutsu.....
blocks with wood style
we have not been shown any way of him escaping genjutsu,
He uses medical ninjutsu for crying out loud so we know he has great chakra control! He can easily break out of it with his chakra control also Hashirama just has to look away from him
so by going from feats only, this fight is quite easy for madara

Honestly what Madara shown is not fair. HE IS AN EDO!!! This means he has infinte chakra! Madara can use any jutsu witout being tired.

Honestly whoever says that Hashiram would lose or shouda lost is A HATER!!!

We have not even seeen all of what Hashirama has to offer yet!
Madara lost and THAT IS THAT!

He defeaeted the biggest threat to konoha ALL BY HIMSELF!!!

Madara's fire is countered by Wood style to block it

Genjutsu is easily escaped with chakra control or jjust do not look into their eyes!

Wood style binds bijju..... so why not Bijju!!

Hyuuga idc how you make the thread cuz HASHIRMA WILL ALWAYS WIN

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-27-2012, 09:39 PM
Honestly what Madara shown is not fair. HE IS AN EDO!!! This means he has infinte chakra! Madara can use any jutsu witout being tired.

Honestly whoever says that Hashiram would lose or shouda lost is A HATER!!!

We have not even seeen all of what Hashirama has to offer yet!
Madara lost and THAT IS THAT!

He defeaeted the biggest threat to konoha ALL BY HIMSELF!!!

Madara's fire is countered by Wood style to block it

Genjutsu is easily escaped with chakra control or jjust do not look into their eyes!

Wood style binds bijju..... so why not Bijju!!

Hyuuga idc how you make the thread cuz HASHIRMA WILL ALWAYS WIN

K I'm going to have to correct you on one thing, I can't remember the rest of what you said, but Madara did have the perfect True Sasunoo back then, he even said he used it, but fromw hat they are showing, I don't see how he beat him at all you say wood dragon took care of kurama, but Madara just used the wood dragon and Kurama is tearing it to peaces.

You say advent of flowing trees would knock him out, but he knows of the move which means he survived it without getting knocked out.

Wood style cannot block Amterasu, it has been shown that amatersu would burn through wood before so I can't agree with you on that.

and lastly even though I do like Hashirama way more than Madara, how exactly is the most powerful Uchiha ever to walk the earth an fail Uchiha? so by that logic I guess all Uchiha's were fails right?

I'm not hating on Hashirama, but from they are showing, there is no logical reason from what they have already shown us why he shouldn't have lost that fight, I'm sorry, but that's just how I see it, there absolutely nothing that they have shown us so far that would actually give us good reason for why Hashirama beat Madara that day.

and lastly you need calm yourself down, it is not that serious.

PrinceofPeace
10-27-2012, 10:09 PM
K I'm going to have to correct you on one thing, I can't remember the rest of what you said, but Madara did have the perfect True Sasunoo back then, he even said he used it, but fromw hat they are showing, I don't see how he beat him at all you say wood dragon took care of kurama, but Madara just used the wood dragon and Kurama is tearing it to peaces.
LOL WUT!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAH
What manga are you reading!!!
Where do you see pieces? All I have seen is Kurama bitting the dragon!
The PS would take MAJOR damage on the user especially not in edo form

You say advent of flowing trees would knock him out, but he knows of the move which means he survived it without getting knocked out.
that is where you come in to explain it! Why make a thread if you do not have a least some of the answers! Fire style would not help cuz Hashirama can make more plants or attack him while Madara is destroying the tress

Wood style cannot block Amterasu, it has been shown that amatersu would burn through wood before so I can't agree with you on that.
Hashirama would put up a wood wall in front of him. Amaterasu would burn the wall to the ground but not hurt Hashirama. Amaterasu cost wayy more than wood wall

and lastly even though I do like Hashirama way more than Madara, how exactly is the most powerful Uchiha ever to walk the earth an fail Uchiha? so by that logic I guess all Uchiha's were fails right?
he was a failL! He was abandon by his people! He lost to Hashirama when it mattered most ! He had to trust Obito to carry on his will! Madara would not be alive without Hashriama
I'm not hating on Hashirama, but from they are showing, there is no logical reason from what they have already shown us why he shouldn't have lost that fight, I'm sorry, but that's just how I see it, there absolutely nothing that they have shown us so far that would actually give us good reason for why Hashirama beat Madara that day.
How about you hold your horses and wait for more Hashiram feats!! I know it is painful but you gotta love it! Well you have not given many good reason of how Madara would winb|(

and lastly you need calm yourself down, it is not that serious.

b<3b<3b<3b<3b<3I JUST LOVE HIM SOOOOOb<3b<3b<3b<3b<3b<3b<3

My Hashirama
is
Daph's Kakashi

PrinceofPeace
10-27-2012, 10:40 PM
Bro love don't hate you would not understand!

Your just Salt Hashirama is SUCH A BOSS

Godaime Kazekage
10-28-2012, 11:54 AM
There is also the possiblity of hashirama being able to use more then 1 wood dragon. Very true.

Tsunade was bisected and still lives. And madara himself said that hashis healing takes a big dump on tsunades. Going by that and the addition of his wood(which as a reminder captured ALL bijuus) he might be able to tank PS/*maybe* a TBB (just speculation here).
Still lives, but can't move and looks terrible. Hashi's healing does not "take a dump on Tsunade's" either. Madara only meant it was superior in that he could use it without handsigns only to find out shortly after that Tsunade can do that too (he hadn't even seen Byakugou when he made that statement). Saying he may be able to tank a TBB or PS relies only on the fact that he survived battles with opponents that have the capability to use the tech. That's not good enough evidence when woodstyle has never shown the durability to stop mountain busting attacks. And I hope no one gives me the BS that Hashirama's wood is more durable then what has been shown since Hiruzen had no problem dealing with it.

That said hashiramas power is still impressive. Similiar to gaara he can turn the whole battlefield to his advantage in mere second through jyuutai koutan and pollen.
True, but these techs. would still take longer than forming PS or using a TBB.

His healing is equal to or surpasses tsunades.
False-absolutely no evidence for this other than his fangirl Madara's statement which was invalidated moments later.

He has the supposedly 'unbreakable' genjutsu bringer of darkness.
Since when is it 'unbreakable'? Who started this myth? Every genjutsu can be broken out of.

Hashi restricting and or knocking madara is more then possible from with what we have seen of wood release. That not even counting obitos more 'violent' use of it. Ok. Still isn't something that can pierce Susano'o, restrict maybe.

Hashiramas jutsus simply carry alot less strain (as wood release always has been seen used effortlessly(chakra wise) while most of the MS jutsu all carry heavy strain to the point of pain in every cell.
Yes and no. Yamato has been seen exhausted from making a row of houses (although his wood style isn't as strong as Hashirama's). Madara's feats can't be counted because he has infinite chakra.

If wood dragon manages to give bijuu mode naruto trouble id say that hashi could handle maddy.
If it's shown to block/absorb a TBB I'll be more inclined to agree.

In yellow.

BMC1994
10-28-2012, 02:04 PM
I know thats why i said i was speculating :P But do you really think hashirama would have ever survived if he couldnt take a TBB?

From what we have seen of madaras wood release its quite fast and speed is not enhanced by Edo tensei. TBB really arent that fast especially with the whole process of balancing chakra staring at the product of your effort like a wolf howls to the moon and then aiming it. As a reminder PS does need time to stabilize and isnt exactly fast either.

Idk i thought hiruzen or tobirama stated it himself. I dont belief it either hence 'supposedly' and the quotation marks.

Considering that hashirama at one point did that to all bijuu and then shared them with the other nations have established that his wood release is perfectly capable of handling bijuu level stenght which madara claimed that his susanoo possesed. So restricting should be possible.

We both know yamato is leagues and i mean Leagues under Hashi. And hashirama has been mentioned many times as a stamina/chakra/life force beast. The sheer power of his mere cells is too much to handle for experienced ninja like danzo.

Shikamaru Nara
10-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Guys, clean up the spam. >_>

PrinceofPeace
10-28-2012, 06:15 PM
I know thats why i said i was speculating :P But do you really think hashirama would have ever survived if he couldnt take a TBB?
just like in the generations cutscene Hashirama uses Wood Dome to deflect TBB

From what we have seen of madaras wood release its quite fast and speed is not enhanced by Edo tensei. TBB really arent that fast especially with the whole process of balancing chakra staring at the product of your effort like a wolf howls to the moon and then aiming it. As a reminder PS does need time to stabilize and isnt exactly fast either.
agreed

Idk i thought hiruzen or tobirama stated it himself. I dont belief it either hence 'supposedly' and the quotation marks.agreed

Considering that hashirama at one point did that to all bijuu and then shared them with the other nations have established that his wood release is perfectly capable of handling bijuu level stenght which madara claimed that his susanoo possesed. So restricting should be possible.
well Madara used genjutsu on Kurama so that could be another way

We both know yamato is leagues and i mean Leagues under Hashi.
too true
Hashirama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (another dimension)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Edo Madara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(light years)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yamato>>> Zetsu>>Obito >>>>>Danzo*in terms of wood style
And hashirama has been mentioned many times as a stamina/chakra/life force beast. The sheer power of his mere cells is too much to handle for experienced ninja like danzo.

I will give Madara props on one thing

*to be able to use wood style for the first time without practice is amazing*

Blue Flame
10-28-2012, 07:02 PM
IF they fight again, (I wish Kabuto would use re-animation on him) I think Madara would win this time because of his Rinnegan and Sharigan. He can also materialize...and time travel.

PrinceofPeace
10-28-2012, 07:10 PM
We are not talking about current Madara.... since when can Madara time travel?

WishfulFairie
10-28-2012, 07:17 PM
We are not talking about current Madara.... since when can Madara time travel?

I don't think Flame is up-to-date on the manga
Plus he's new

PrinceofPeace
10-28-2012, 07:29 PM
WELCOME FRIENDS!! :) te-he

Devils Lawyer
11-26-2012, 07:14 AM
Susanoo the end.

PrinceofPeace
11-26-2012, 03:28 PM
WOODEN DRAGON ! The story just begun

Marnold
12-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Hashirama is reputed as the most powerful shinobi of his era, his might being so vast that it earned him the title of "God of Shinobi" and having been called the strongest shinobi even by his enemy Madara Uchiha who, on countless occasions admitted his inferiority to the legend.

Arale Uchiha
12-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Maddy kinda loves losing to Hashi.

If gave Maddy rinnegan, woods style which he actually has and has Kurama in his side he would still probably lose lol.

Maruko
12-21-2013, 12:16 PM
In a few chapters, when we get more Maddy feats.... I can see him lolstomping everyone under Hash in 1 on 1 and taking Hash with difficulty in 1 on 1. Just my prediction.

Devils Lawyer
12-21-2013, 12:19 PM
He powers up rapes. Naruto and Sasuke get plot powers kill him. End of arc the end.

Edyl
12-21-2013, 12:20 PM
I say he will be capable of beating Hashi with mid to low diff. Madara w/o the rinnegan was able to fight hashi until they were both exhausted. Madara with the rinnegan should be able to beat Hashi.

Arale Uchiha
12-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Yeah but he had the kyuubi, without it his offensive capabilities have dropped.

his PS gets destroyed by the buddha than uses it to kill Madara.