10-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Two words. Bull. And crap.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-09-2012, 11:23 PM
hmm...the tides hav turned............for now

Roronoa Zoro
10-09-2012, 11:28 PM
It wasn't suppose to go down like that man...... Yamamoto is a ''G'' :cry:
You wanna know what Yamamoto and Whitebeard have in common thats badass ( other then they completely troll everything
They both died standing :cool:

ILIKEPIE
10-09-2012, 11:28 PM
it looks like Ichigo finally got out

HokageSoulReaper
10-09-2012, 11:42 PM
I seriously hope Kubo writes Juhabach dying the worst possible death at the hands of Ichigo!!!! hating these Vandenreich a lot right now...I bet the Soul King now will make an appearance not that Yama-jii's dead....sadly I think Ichigo needs more training now to beat Juhabach

Now, of the remaining Captains if any...who can lead what's left of Soul Society? Kyoraku if he wasn't killed? Ukitake? Unohana?

Sephiroth
10-09-2012, 11:48 PM
The person with teh high SP is either Ichigo or Aizen :D

Yori
10-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Straight Fodderized.

HokageSoulReaper
10-09-2012, 11:55 PM
But wouldn't Aizen come out of the cell area underground? Seemed to me the sky was opening up, like a Garganta, so chances are it is Ichigo, the Zero Divison, or maybe the Soul King

Larry01239
10-10-2012, 06:07 AM
Zero division is coming! Also seems like Ichigo has broken out of his cage.

BMC1994
10-10-2012, 06:37 AM
Damn i knew yamamoto was gonna die but still he basicly made bleach worth reading for me even with the small amount of sheer badass he has displayed. Sigh the overpowered old people always die T.T

I wonder why yama already had the appearance of an old man and juha bach just looks a little past his prime. I mean the age difference cant be that big if juha remeber the original gotei 13.

On the far brighter side. It seems juha bach gets a new challenger. I SINCERELY hope its aizen for more display of sheer bad assness but its probably ichigo. But ichigo getting the crap stomped out of him may lead to the return of zangetsu and hichigo which i love. I hope hichigo turns juha bach into dust but thats also not going to happen.

Now that the useless and old gotei 13 are murked we FINALLY GET TOO SEE THE 0 squad. I am drooling over my keyboard just thinking what kind of awesome powers they would have. I think the 0 squad may be partly yamas old squad which bach mentioned.

And they better dont let kyoraku/ukitake/unohana die until we see some bankai action from them.

I think if soul society manages to survive this hitsugaya would follow up yama after some kind of timeskip. I mean shunsui said it himslef that he would surpass him one day. Which would make him unohana/yama level at some point in time.

It seems kubo got over his i cant kill good guys syndrome. He already on screened like 4 of the most popular captains although i wonder if hitsugaya still has his plot shield.

So who cares about the gotei 13 we finally get to see that 0 squad they kept mentioning. And they better explain why they didnt do crap to stop aizen.

mrsticky005
10-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Yhwach WILL escape next chapter.

Larry01239
10-10-2012, 06:55 AM
i wonder if hitsugaya still has his plot shield.

Honestly I would be kinda pissed if Hitsugaya was killed now. If anyone was going to kill him it should have been Hallibel.

Devroux
10-10-2012, 07:42 AM
It was a good chapter, yes, but Yamamoto's death was partially gruesome and totally dumb. At least when Whitebeard died, he went out fighting and dealt with every wound. Kubo just lets Yamamoto get sliced in half and ruins the awesome that could have come out of it.
It wasn't suppose to go down like that man...... Yamamoto is a ''G'' :cry:
You wanna know what Yamamoto and Whitebeard have in common thats badass ( other then they completely troll everything
They both died standing :cool:
Only half of him was. :lol:

Vivi
10-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Holy sh- anybody else recognize Unohana among the Bloodthirsty ones?

Ohako
10-10-2012, 08:32 AM
Holy sh- anybody else recognize Unohana among the Bloodthirsty ones?

Unohana? what page?

Devroux
10-10-2012, 09:06 AM
There's no Unohana among the bloodthirsty ones that I can tell. I only see what looks like her eye in the next page after Yamamoto is completely annihilated.

Vivi
10-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Then look again dev.Next to Yamamoto in the silhouettes of the bloodthirty killers

Kubo:
I can also add that when Unohana fights, she unravels her large braid.

Also Retsu means Violent

Devroux
10-10-2012, 10:26 AM
It looks like a Byakuya-type man with long hair. But if she unravels her braid, then I could believe it's her. Maybe.

But she's in the same league as Juha Bach then. Why does she and Bach look young, but Yamamoto is old?

Vivi
10-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Age thing in bleach is retarded.

Look at Rukia who is 150 or Unohana being stated to be much older than Shunsui or Ukitake yet appears to be their age.

Devroux
10-10-2012, 11:01 AM
I guess that's proof that age doesn't matter in death? ._.

Black Azurite
10-10-2012, 11:39 AM
wat happened?

Devils Lawyer
10-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Damn yamamato got straight raped no lube. Well atleast we finally get to see that secret squad.

SharinganSage
10-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Or Hitsugaya...

Vivi
10-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Someone on NF noted out that the explosion and the sfx from the explosion are the same as in Hueco Mundo.

mrsticky005
10-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Honestly I would be kinda pissed if Hitsugaya was killed now. If anyone was going to kill him it should have been Hallibel.

Hitsugaya is not going to die right now.

Why not?

Because compared to the Captain Commander he's not that big a deal.

It's like killing Mario...and then killing Luigi. See what I mean?

mrsticky005
10-11-2012, 03:59 AM
Someone on NF noted out that the explosion and the sfx from the explosion are the same as in Hueco Mundo.

I say it's Ichigo, Urahara and...

Aizen. :cool:

Narutorious
10-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Kubo is really just stepping up his game! We finally get to the Royal Court Guards/Zero Division in action, which are more than likely the original Gotei 13 minus Yamamoto, and the reason why we never seen them in the past was due to Yamamoto being alive, with him dead, they have to step up.

mrsticky005
10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
So who cares about the gotei 13 we finally get to see that 0 squad they kept mentioning. And they better explain why they didnt do crap to stop aizen.

Simple.

They have to protect the King. Aizen wants to usurp the king.

If they leave their post it might put the King at risk.

How?

Let's say each of the Zero Squad is stationed at a certain point
that there are no holes in their defense of the king. Well if one
or more of them goes after Aizen then there would be holes
in the defense. Aizen could send someone ELSE to assassinate
the king while some or all of the Zero Squad is busy fighting him.

The only time they would leave their posts would be if not doing
so would pose a greater threat to the King.

The Zero Squad is likely strong but are they stronger than the
entire Quincy Army? As well as other possible enemies.

Aizen was powerful but he was just one man and a small band.

Quincys are an entire army.

Larry01239
10-12-2012, 08:11 AM
i wonder how many people are in the Zero squad.

Narutorious
10-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Simple.

They have to protect the King. Aizen wants to usurp the king.

If they leave their post it might put the King at risk.

How?

Let's say each of the Zero Squad is stationed at a certain point
that there are no holes in their defense of the king. Well if one
or more of them goes after Aizen then there would be holes
in the defense. Aizen could send someone ELSE to assassinate
the king while some or all of the Zero Squad is busy fighting him.

The only time they would leave their posts would be if not doing
so would pose a greater threat to the King.

The Zero Squad is likely strong but are they stronger than the
entire Quincy Army? As well as other possible enemies.

Aizen was powerful but he was just one man and a small band.

Quincys are an entire army.

To add on to that, it was because Yamamoto was still alive & the 1st division was still intact, therefore despite how strong Aizen is, he was no serious threat like Juhabach.