PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: So there's good news and there's bad news

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-08-2012, 03:28 PM
OK the Good news is I finally got Generations and as I thought I love it, all of it, I don't even mind the fact that I've lost a lot of times because hey, I just got the same Saturday and I don't expect to be that good just yet.

The bad news that there are still some people on here who insist upon trying to spam, I figured that out when I finally noticed the beginner matches and figured that since I technically was a beginner that I should probably start fighting there for the moment until I get better. However, though I did not lose to them and I won't lie that I didn't dominate one of them like I usually would in NS2 because, well like I said I just got this game. I found it sad that the spammers I did find are even bigger cowards than they were on NS2. The entire time that I was in the regular matches I did not see one spammer, but as soon as I got to the beginner matches, here they all are, now I won't lie I didn't see as many of them as I used to see in NS2, not nearly, in fact I only saw six, but it's the fact that they are stalking and spamming beginners because they find it so hard to try and learn how to play the game without spamming that I found sad. I mean if it wasn't working for you in NS2 then why try it now?

However, on another note I still do enjoy the game, very much, I've been learning how to play with Haku, Mei and the Second Hokage. Gaara's my favorite but ice and water are my favorite element, needless to say that Mei is awesome. I like how the ninja info cards have abilities now and you get to have two titles like he Hyuga clans Byakugan, instead of just Byakugan.

Also I need to know if I make item sets, will I be able to use them online or is that just for offline?

Pool
10-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Mei is one of the most fun characters to use, IMO. Glad you're finding your mains.

And for the items sets, you can use them in custom ranked matches and that's it. Sucks, but the makers don't want ultra spam I guess.

megabbaut
10-08-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm more than happy to play some casual matches with you, if you'd like =D

Custom Item Sets are only for Custom Ranked Matches, by the way.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-08-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm more than happy to play some casual matches with you, if you'd like =D

Custom Item Sets are only for Custom Ranked Matches, by the way.

Sure, I might not be able to play you today because I have to get up at like seven tomorrow which means instead of going to bed around 2 or 3 A.M. I'll be going to bed at around 11 or 12 P.M.

So if I don't get to fight you today I'll definitely be on for a long while tomorrow.

Mei is one of the most fun characters to use, IMO. Glad you're finding your mains.

And for the items sets, you can use them in custom ranked matches and that's it. Sucks, but the makers don't want ultra spam I guess.

Yeah I've been getting the hang of combo breaking, I still don't know how to dash break through.

Well that sucks, but me and my brother were just wondering is we could use them I'll pass that along.

Pool
10-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Don't play Mega, he'll destroy you. :lol: Well, he destroys me.

And to dash cancel you just gotta guard during a dash.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Don't play Mega, he'll destroy you. :lol: Well, he destroys me.

And to dash cancel you just gotta guard during a dash.

Oh please I got destroyed at least three times yesterday, twice by the masked man and once by Hiruszen. And basically after a while I was like "OK I'm not going to win, but you're not about to get a perfect" :lol: