PDA

View Full Version : Tactics ogre:let us cling together

Bacon
10-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Looks like an awesome game,but the name is a little fruity. Does anyone know how different the psp version is to the ps1 version? I'm thinking of getting it for my ps3 if it's downloadable,but finding answers on what's changed is too hard...

kamui
10-12-2012, 05:43 PM
I own this on my PSP and it's a refined version of the PS One game.
It's pretty awesome, up there with FF Tactics.

Wooster
10-12-2012, 06:18 PM
This is what FF tactics ripped off or bought, killed and moved to FF.
I find the Ogre Battle mix of RTS and RPing more enjoyable though. Ogre games invented two new game genre in as many years. Quite impressive.

Bacon
10-14-2012, 05:08 PM
I'm loving this game and after 30+ hours of grinding the whole chose path for cressida with knights, I'm loving this game. The slow down from spell animation coupled with finding hydras for Debbie pissed me off, but the sheer depth of this game is amazing. It's sad how current games cater to short attention spans and often put aside meatier games like this for shallow sequels....

Anyways, gonna go kill balamusa and be a badass as opposed to the goodies goodies knight in shining armor.

But I laughed when it became apparent that lawful is the evil path and chaos is the good. It's not hard to understand how being a dog of the military can be construed as evil, but chaos as good is funny xD