PDA

View Full Version : Sakura?!?!!? Use or useful

PrinceofPeace
09-23-2012, 02:55 PM
NO HATING

I was very curuious about something. Most of you have seen my polls about Sakura's best and Worst moments! So now the BIG question......

Has sakura done more harm or good??
Of course their would be a HUGE whole in the story if she was not created but lets consider her actions.

Just consider everrything she has done and tally them up and think about their weight.

I am not a fan of Sakura but I do not hate her either so what do you think?

WishfulFairie
09-23-2012, 02:56 PM
I don't hate Sakura but as a main character she doesn't do much

Hidden Ninja45
10-14-2012, 01:16 PM
She was useful against Sasori, but after that, she's been useless the whole series after that.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-14-2012, 01:32 PM
useless

Had the chance to kill sasuke but failed. Horribly

narutogirl13
10-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Saukra is u-s-e-l-e-s-s!! She was good in the Sasori fight, but failed the rest of the series

Missy Sensei
10-14-2012, 02:53 PM
She's sorta, kinda, on a scale of 1 to 10, she's a 6 on the useless scale. I mean besides her fight with Sasori and her Medical skills, what has she really done???

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-14-2012, 03:34 PM
Useless, almost to a constant extent.

When you look at it, her role in the last two years of Naruto has been nothing but to act as a motivation, like Hinata. Kishimoto rarely treats his female characters with the same level and significance as his male cast, after all. Who are the most important characters in the series? Who are the most powerful characters in the series? Who are the most impacting characters in the series? Who are the most developed characters in the series? Here's a hint: NONE OF THEM ARE FEMALE.

senseinobulge
10-14-2012, 05:14 PM
Entertaining. I like watching Sasuke and Sakura

joon
10-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Use or useful......hmmmm
so many thoughts,so little time.XD

Saiyan
10-22-2012, 05:59 PM
Maybe she does not contribute as much as other characters but I would have alot of uses for Sakura so Useful.

ffcloud321
10-22-2012, 06:48 PM
Naruto's feminine side is more developed than Sakura's entire character.

I still don't hate her. When your making a weekly manga, I can imagine you have ideas for certain characters that you want to do. Sakura still needs some love. There is a war going on, I was hoping characters like Lee and Neji and Sakura could get a good fight. Not just a 4 panel showdown where they beat the enemy with their signature move.

Ariana Dean
10-24-2012, 11:50 AM
I'll admit it i hate her but even if i put it aside shes useless.Sakuras done very little as compared to others,even in Sasoris battle if it weren't for Chiyo she would be dead.
This threads been done before.

PrinceofPeace
10-28-2012, 07:17 PM
I just realized in the title I shuda said UseLESS or Useful

Waterstar
10-28-2012, 07:34 PM
I don't like how all the boys have suddenly gone heads over heals with her, but she is useful in other situations, most I suppose. She failed to kill Sasuke because she could'nt do what she thought she could do, she lied to Naruto in his face and to the rest of the group about what she was going to do and how she felt. But she has done good! She did manage to make out a fake Neji and beat him and she has helped out healing the injured in both the war and the attack from Pain and the Akatsucki. It is true, she has'nt done much since the Sasori fight, but I don't think you all should count her out just yet.

Sarutobi: She is Tsunade's student, she was trained till her spirit was done and her wits gave out. She does have strength. You just need to be patient.

Hinata126
10-29-2012, 07:26 AM
I don't hate Sakura but as a main character she doesn't do much

^^ I agree, it would be nice to have more action from here
like in the start of shippuden she was epic : )

Bazk
10-29-2012, 07:29 AM
she didnt do much in sasoris fight either, only reason she survived was because she was being controled

voicesinmyhead
10-29-2012, 10:04 AM
she is soooooooo useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Gaara-Shukaku
10-29-2012, 12:11 PM
She comes to be useful occasionally when really needed otherwise she is just there Idolising Sasuke and hating on Naruto.

sage sasuke
10-29-2012, 05:43 PM
when they were younger she was useless but as they got older shes improved i think shes usefull

TheIndigoFang
10-29-2012, 06:22 PM
#1 on the pole.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
10-29-2012, 08:36 PM
OK I'm not going to lie to you I hate the girl, I've tried my best to like her and for moment I did, but she ruined that. However, being completely honest I will not lie and say that she has never done anything of use, but she has cause way more harm than good.

She has second thoughts at the worst of times, leaving herself open to danger, she doesn't pay attention which causes her to get hit and knocked out a lot and she does not play the role of the medical ninja correctly, she tries to jump directly into the fight too often and though trying to help your friends is great and I support that 100%, but as the medical ninja if you get yourself killed, which has has nearly done plenty of times, you have failed you team mates who if they get injured will not be able to receive the healing or medical care they need, because you are dead.

NarutoxSakura4ever
10-29-2012, 09:11 PM
Well I think she's a lot useful then other characters. :/ Some characters aren't in the manga/anime half. Some characters wouldn't even been known it exist if it weren't from the anime. I will admit she was USELESS when she was younger, but she has improved a lot. And yeah she failed to kill Sasuke, but how could you think she could actually do that? I think he would have put up a fight... o.o I don't think he would thinking, "Well, I think I'll let Sakura kill me now!". So Sakura has been useful in Shippuden.

Dragon Style
10-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Well I guess she's not completely useless, I mean as medical ninja she's awesome, but as back up in a fight, she is useless so I say about equal.

Pinks17
10-30-2012, 05:12 PM
She is useful now, extremely useful with this war. But she was completely useless back then. I still like her a lot! But she's equal to me, only because she neutralize herself!

Arum
11-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Sure she doesn't fight all that much really, but I do find her medical ninjutsu to be incredibly useful throughout the series.

Night Hawk
11-02-2012, 08:58 AM
I like her, but since I have my own book series, she's kind of a disappointment for a lead character. But Kishimoto himself has said she's the strongest female of the rookie nine. S who am I to argue. She's his character.