PDA

View Full Version : Team 8 vs. Team 10

Godaime Kazekage
09-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Team 8: Kiba Inuzuka+Akamaru, Hinata Hyuuga, and Shino Aburame vs...
Team 10: Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Choji Akimichi

Scenario: All fighters are in their current forms, the fighters all initially fight separately, like so:
Team's Brain battle: Shikamaru vs. Shino
Team's Power battle: Choji vs. Kiba and Akamaru
Team's Girl battle: Ino vs. Hinata
If one fighter defeats their opponent, they can move to help out one of their teammates.

Conditions: Just to make it clear, Choji can't use Butterfly Bullet Bombing as he's not fat anymore.

Prep: All fighters know who they're going to be fighting, but can't rig the battlefield at all (like in the Chuunin Exams).

WishfulFairie
09-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Shino wins because even if paralyzed his bugs are still around
Kiba and Akamaru win because Choji might go soft on them
N/A for being biased I just don't like ino. plain and simple

BMC1994
09-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Shikamaru stomps/restricts shino with shadow bind. He also has shadow stiching(if thats what its called)
Even if his bugs are still around they wont prevent shino from getting shadow stiched/Neck snapped.
Hinata Stomps ino with twin lion fists (No evading a announced wind attack from asuma does not make her an ace dodger at all)
Chouji Stomps if he got butterfly form but he doesnt. He still has his Giant form i dont see fang over fang winning from a giant (spiked) meat tank.

Chouji + Shika vs Hinata is not a question Shadow bind > Meat Tank. GG

Team 10 wins.

Leewannabe
09-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Kiba and akamaru defeats choji! They can transform into a two headed gigant wolf! Choji as normal gigant cant match that!

As for Shino vs Shika I am not sure...

Still, Hinata takes down ino easily!

Cult of Personality
09-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Shino takes down Suckamaru. He's plainly smarter, whatever Kishimoto says, and his bugs disable Sucka's shadows.

Kiba and Choji could go either way depending on who pulls out their trump card first.

Ino and Hinata...I really don't care.

PrinceofPeace
09-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Shino WINS!!

Sorry Shikamaru but your shadows would not be able to hold down the billions of bugs. Shino is smart and can avoid the shadows whlie his bug clones go in different directions. Also ever notice how Shikamaru has to stand still or move slower when he is trying to catch someone in his shadow. While Shikamaru is moving slow/standing still the bugs stomp on him and eat his shadow and his chakra. I do not see how Shikamaru wins this

CHOJI WINS
- People lets get something stright Kiba/Akamaru will NOT use WFOF right off the bat!!! Afterall Akaamaru needs to pee on the opponent before they do that. They would at least start with FOF. Choji can do partial transoformation and punch on of their lights out. Choji just has to keep them seperated or K.O. one of them. Once Choji goes gigantic and slams on the ground or belly flops the battle is over.

Hinata wins
- Ino is up against her WORST possible enemy. Hinata can see the energy of mind transfer coming her way thus leaving Hinata easily able to dodge. Hinata excels in close and long ranged combat. When Hinata gets close the battle is OVER. Ino will not havve time to use mind transfer and aim it so she will miss , Hinata is too quick and can easily see what to dodge. From long range Hinata can spam air palms to get Ino. Plus yamankas were not meant to fight 1v1

Then Hinata and Shino gang up on Choji. Choji is a HUGE target for the bugs to eat his chakra. Hinata can gain distance and use air palms. Choji's attacks are easily dodged and are not enough to take out 2 opponents. Also Choji would be tired from his last match

Team 8 wins

Leewannabe
09-16-2012, 12:20 PM
^ good assumtion, prince!

PrinceofPeace
09-16-2012, 12:22 PM
thanks^ :D

Kiba and choji battle could go either way
BUT
I do not see how Shikamaru's shadows would effect the bugs in any wa. Shino just dodges

BMC1994
09-16-2012, 02:03 PM
I dont see the bugs stopping shikamaru from shadow stitching/neck snapping shino. As a matter of fact shinos bugs have never been shown to stop anything remotely dangerous as far as i remember.

THE susanoo
09-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Shino WINS!!

Also ever notice how Shikamaru has to stand still or move slower when he is trying to catch someone in his shadow.
shikamaru was able to run and catch up with hidan and land a punch all while controling his shadow (chp 335 pg 16) but even with this, i dont see how he can defend against bugs attacking him whilst trying to bind shino

PrinceofPeace
09-16-2012, 06:21 PM
I dont see the bugs stopping shikamaru from shadow stitching/neck snapping shino. As a matter of fact shinos bugs have never been shown to stop anything remotely dangerous as far as i remember.

It is manily because Shino barely has screen time to show how AWESOME he is. The bugs will not stop shadow stitching which is why shino dashes away/evading the shadows. It is not that hard to do after all the slowest member in the akasuki (hidan) was able to do it with Asuma pressuring hidan. Shikamaru will be at a disadvantage fighting 1v1. While Shino is running away his bugs are pressuring Shikamaru. How will Shikamaru aim/control his shadows while bugs are after him? Shikamaru works best standing still. He has no time to plan. The bugs are CONSTATly going toward him absorbing chakra.

BMC1994
09-16-2012, 10:31 PM
It is manily because Shino barely has screen time to show how AWESOME he is. The bugs will not stop shadow stitching which is why shino dashes away/evading the shadows. It is not that hard to do after all the slowest member in the akasuki (hidan) was able to do it with Asuma pressuring hidan. Shikamaru will be at a disadvantage fighting 1v1. While Shino is running away his bugs are pressuring Shikamaru. How will Shikamaru aim/control his shadows while bugs are after him? Shikamaru works best standing still. He has no time to plan. The bugs are CONSTATly going toward him absorbing chakra.

You should know that in a team of monsters the slowest member is still faster then your generic chuunin. And even can keep up with high end jonin like kakashi.

Really shino is not in any way comparable to hidan.

What feats do shinos bugs actually have none.
They captured tobi sure but he never dodges anything he simply phases.

Mean while shino has not shown being able to dodge anything feat wise.

Seriously shino WILL get shadow stitched before his bugs do anything.
And shikamaru is always able to plan in battle even when being pressured if he could not he would have died in part 1.

If shino got some more screentime he would have a fair chance as it stands now shikamarus feats are superior. And here we go by feats not how awesome a character could be.

PrinceofPeace
09-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Shino is no slow poke and no dummy. Just like Shikamaru he is tatical.

Even an overconfident Sai was able to dodge the shikamaru's shadows. And Sai is on Shio's level

Unlike Shino Shikamaru requires hand signs to extend the power of his shadows. Shino can run away while activating his bugs to tell them to attack Shikamaru. The bugs can eat the chakra from the shadows or eat Shikamaru's shadows. The bugs are way faster than the shadows

Also Shino can make insect clones to confuse Shikamaru on which one is the real one

Shikamaru only caught his foes if
-he had help
-overconfidence
-in a forest

None of these are things that Shikamaru has atm

Shadows are easier to dodge than an army of bugs! And Shino would take this battle absoultely seriously.

Also HInata would be the first to end her battle and help out Shino if needed

and Choji's attacks are so direct and obvious ! Akamaru easily pees on Choji than WFOF for the win! It would be EXTREMELY hard to miss Choji

BMC1994
09-17-2012, 05:07 AM
Please tell me when shino has displayed being tactical on shikamarus level.
Shadows cant be eaten and their chakara cant be eaten either even if it could shino has never shown it.

Sai is a ex-anbu he is not comparable to shino.

Prove that shadows are easier to dodge then bugs. Regardless of him taking it seriously shino gets shadow binded/ stitched and he has no feats that can stop it in any way.
He also managed to catch tayuya without any help and that is just off the top of my head.

Kiba would never go 2 headed wolf right off the bat meanwhile chouji just has to giant meat tank him to win. Giant who is as tall as gedo mazo > Puny puppies.

PrinceofPeace
09-17-2012, 08:01 AM
Shino was tatical when
-he filled bugs in both air holes of Zaku's arm
-Fought Kankuro and caught him with bugs

Shino could beat Sai. As we all know rank does not matter. (Naruto-Gennin)

Prove that shadows are NOT easier to dodge than bugs!
Plenty of people have dodged shadows. Shadows are restricted to the ground unless a hand sign is used. Bugs can come in any direction in any form.. on the ground or airborn and hand signs are not needed. Like I said ...
Shikamaru only caught his foes if
-he had help
-overconfidence
-in a forest
And Tayuya was Overconfident and in a forest!

And just because most of Shino's fighting was seen in the anime does not mean what he can do is impossible. He can/could send his bugs around him to protect him in a sphere and send his bugs in different attacking fashions. Shikamaru's shadows are not that fast

Kiba/Akamru's attacks can go through stone so a spikey meatball like Choji would not be an issue. Akamaru would not pee on Choji off the bat but once Choji went big they would go use their strongest attack and Choji would easily be able to be peed on

Hotarubi Hyuuga
09-17-2012, 04:53 PM
I'd say that team 10 wins thanks to Shikamaru's genius, but two out of three says that Team 8 wins Hinata would defeat Ino and Kiba beats Choji.

PrinceofPeace
09-17-2012, 07:20 PM
How does Shikamaru's smartz help him beat Shino who also has smartz

Hotarubi Hyuuga
09-18-2012, 07:56 AM

Well Shikamaru already knows about Shino's bugs and its been proven many times that fire would be an easy solution to his bugs. Shikamaru could lead Shino right into a trap filled with paper bombs, set all of his bugs on fire and use the shadow strangle jutsu on Shino if he hadn't already been killed by the bomb trap.

Yes, Shino does have smarts, but he's not quite as smart as Shikamaru, he's more of the following orders type than the making plans sort.

BMC1994
09-18-2012, 09:44 AM

Yeah shikamaru is a genius who is the vice-leader of a shinobi division just because of his intelligence casually beats adults at strategic games without trying while being like only 16 years old and has an IQ estimated to be around 200.

Meanwhile shino is .....shino.

How does he even compare to shika.

And lastly about the kiba thing kiba wont go insta two-headed wolf meanwhile giant form is the main battle technique of the akamichi clan (shown by choza) hence a giant spiked meat ball tank should crush them before they can use the wolf transformation.

PrinceofPeace
09-18-2012, 12:45 PM
So how about you give a stratgey where Shikamaru wins? It is hard to debate a stratgey especially with Shikamaru when he is so smart.

And Hidan/Kakzu is dumber than Shikamaru but they are still stronger. Kiba is also stronger

Shino's bugs charge toward Shikamaru and Shino dashes backwards. Shikamaru would be wind open! He depends on hand signs which take time while Shino does not need hand signs. Also Shino's attacks work in any day while Shikamaru's attacks are weaker in some parts of the day. Shino's bugs eat the shadow's chakra and Shikamaru's chakra. A bug wall around Shino would protect him from the shadows and mutliple bug clonew would confuse Shikamaru

How do you know Kiba will not use WFOF!?!? Meat ball will not do anything. FOF can go though stone and attack choji from both sides. Not to mention Kiba/Akamaru is faster than Choji so Kiba/Akamaru can easily dodge Choji's attacks. Why would you not use WFOF when Choji is in gigantic mode and easily hit able. He is a giant target.

Cult of Personality
09-18-2012, 12:55 PM
IQ tests are garbage to begin with. Add on the fact that Shikamaru's test was disguised as a board game and administered by a potentially biased second party and what you've got is a score that can in no way be considered legitimate.

In both of his fights, Shino systematically disabled his opponent's primary method of attack without them even realizing it.

Meanwhile, Shikamaru's greatest claim to intelligence is realizing that Hidan is immortal. After watching his survive an otherwise fatal attack. Which a three year old could have figured out. His idea for beating Hidan? Blow him up and drop him down a hole. Clearly the work of a mastermind of the highest caliber. `|(

PrinceofPeace
09-18-2012, 01:10 PM
Plus stratgies are hard and unpredicitable and unfair to debate about! What plan would Shikamaru have?

Shino has billions of bugs chasing Shikamaru and Shiakamru is not that fast ESPECIALLY when using his shadows. You forget that Shikamaru needs the (Bird) hand sign to lift his shadows off of the ground. In that smalll amount of time Shino has time to quickly dash backwards to gain distance while sending an army of bugs toward Shikamaru. So Shikamaru is standing still while an army of bugs go towards Shikamaru!! Shino is not that slow and Shikamaru's shadows are not that fast

Also Everything Shino did in "fillers" are with bugs so its not like he did anything different so it is not being off-cannon if he uses the bugs as a dome or torando

How does Shikamaru react to at LEAST 3 bug clones??

BMC1994
09-18-2012, 11:10 PM
IQ tests are garbage to begin with. Add on the fact that Shikamaru's test was disguised as a board game and administered by a potentially biased second party and what you've got is a score that can in no way be considered legitimate.

In both of his fights, Shino systematically disabled his opponent's primary method of attack without them even realizing it.

Meanwhile, Shikamaru's greatest claim to intelligence is realizing that Hidan is immortal. After watching his survive an otherwise fatal attack. Which a three year old could have figured out. His idea for beating Hidan? Blow him up and drop him down a hole. Clearly the work of a mastermind of the highest caliber. `|(

I dont remember shikamarus tests to be revealed so we cant really say if those were garbage regardless of that he still was the first chuunin among his group while not being the strongest.

Yeah a mentally instable cs1 sasuke did the same to zaku in a much more effective way that really doesnt make shino even near shika.

And tobi basicly doesnt have to dodge anything or think for the matter because he lolphases not mention he was in 'goofy' mode atm.

Even if shikas feats are no better then a 3 year olds they are still far better then anything shino has shown.

Plus stratgies are hard and unpredicitable and unfair to debate about! What plan would Shikamaru have?

Shino has billions of bugs chasing Shikamaru and Shiakamru is not that fast ESPECIALLY when using his shadows. You forget that Shikamaru needs the (Bird) hand sign to lift his shadows off of the ground. In that smalll amount of time Shino has time to quickly dash backwards to gain distance while sending an army of bugs toward Shikamaru. So Shikamaru is standing still while an army of bugs go towards Shikamaru!! Shino is not that slow and Shikamaru's shadows are not that fast

Also Everything Shino did in "fillers" are with bugs so its not like he did anything different so it is not being off-cannon if he uses the bugs as a dome or torando

How does Shikamaru react to at LEAST 3 bug clones??

What did i ever say about plans?

Shino gets shadow stitched and there is nothing he can do about it because he has no canon defensive feats.

I doubt shinos bugs number in the billions since that number has never been stated if u ask me it would be thousands max.

shino has no speed feat that makes him faster then fodder and shikas shadows have tagged opponents with far superior feats hence Shadows>Bugs. Even if shino or the time of the day would pose any threat shika still has flash bombs to enhance his shadow.

Filler = Filler = non-canon.

Hinata protective 64 palms are non-canon. So are any filler bug abilities.

When has shino ever made more then 1 bug clone?

Shino gets stomped feat wise.

And note that kiba during the entire has not been seen entering his wolf form not even during the invasion of konoha. I doubt a giant chouji would make him go that far when the destruction of his hometown /potential end of his world did not.

Cult of Personality
09-18-2012, 11:53 PM
I dont remember shikamarus tests to be revealed so we cant really say if those were garbage

It's an IQ test, which are inherently garbage. And it was administered by Asuma, who has an vested interest in his student being considered brilliant.

Regardless of the form the test took, there's no scenario in which it could possibly account for anything meaningful in any way whatsoever.

regardless of that he still was the first chuunin among his group while not being the strongest.And Tsunade was the first of her team to become Hokage. And Kurenai is a jonin. Titles are given out like candy, they have no inherent value.

yeah a mentally instable cs1 sasuke did the same to zaku in a much more effective way that really doesnt make shino even near shika.
Sasuke did it with brute force. Shino did it with strategy. Totally meaningless comparison. So what you've actually done here is try to set up a strawman argument.

And tobi basicly doesnt have to dodge anything or think for the matter because he lolphases not mention he was in 'goofy' mode atm.No idea what this has to do with anything, but whatevs.

Even if shikas feats are no better then a 3 year olds they are still far better then anything shino has shown.Except for the part where that's not true in the slightest way, and you haven't provided a single shred of legitimate evidence to suggest that this is not the case.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
09-19-2012, 08:19 AM
OK so now we're bringing Shikamaru's intelligence into question?

OK lets see, first off it doesn't matter if Asuma tested him or not his brilliance was recognized by everyone in the village. Notice how he's always put in charge regardless of rather Neji or Shino is there, notice how Shino was not made leader of his team at no time.

Shikamaru was made vice leader of a shinobi division and the only person who they think is smarter than him is his own father Shikaku.

So basically what I am hearing here is that every person in the shinobi world is being bias about Shikamaru's intelligence.

Sure IQ test for the most part, as far as we know are garbage in "our" world however, for all we know IQ test could be the bases of all intelligence in the Naruto world, I mean they made big freaking deal about it, I'd think that if they were still garbage in that world that no one would have cared.

Shikamaru's test were disguised as games because that was only way you could get him to take them, he wouldn't take a test if you gave him a pencil and paper.

As far as I know Shikamaru's plans never fail, unless someone else screws them up. For example the Sasuke retrieval arc, they only failed because Naruto decided he wanted to scratch Sasuke's head band in stead of punching him in gut or something.

However, like I said before best two out of three says Team 8 wins, Sure Choji can turn huge, but what good does it do him to make a bigger target for Kiba's Fang over Fang.

Hinata could easily take out Ino so in the end I still think team 8 wins, but its defiantly not because Shino can out do Shikamaru.

PrinceofPeace
09-19-2012, 08:32 AM
@BMC
Yes we all know Shikamaru is smart!!! But how does that help him to win the battle! Shikamaru is smarter than Sai but he can not beat Sai! What plan does Shikamaru have to beat Shino??

Shiikamaru is a sitting duck! He usually stands still or moves slower when he is trying to get someone in his shadow possesion
- This makes it easier for the bugs to attack Shikamaru

Shikamaru needs hand signs to use his shadows/lift his shadows off of the ground
- Shino needs NO HAND SIGNS. By the time Shikamaru lifts his shadows off the grounds Shino will have dashed backwards and his bugs will be more than half way towards Shikamaru!

Nobody has given a GOOD/Believeable theory on how Shikamaru wins! Yes he is smart but how does that help? Shino is also smart!

I think we all agree that Hinata wins her battle and she can help defeat Shikamaru or Choji!

Choji is a HUGE target for Kiba. Choji going gigantic is his stroongest feat and strongest weakenss. How do you know Kiba/Akamaru will not use WFOF !!! I would especially with the size of that enemy! Also FOF can attack Choji's meattank from different sides (left and right) Choji barely has control of it and it is not as strong as FOF. Choji is wide open and shows his weak points when he uses meattank (left and right sides are weak points) Kiba/Akamaru can easily dodge and they have better control of FOF

you have given not plan/stragtey of how Shikamaru wins... you just say Shino gets stiched and that's that

Shikamaru has not shown any speed feats capable of avoiding bugs

BMC1994
09-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Sasuke did it with brute force. Shino did it with strategy. Totally meaningless comparison. So what you've actually done here is try to set up a strawman argument.

No idea what this has to do with anything, but whatevs.

Except for the part where that's not true in the slightest way, and you haven't provided a single shred of legitimate evidence to suggest that this is not the case.

So you claim all of shikamarus feats are that of a 3 year olds yet you seemingly describe shino clogging a hole worthy of a nobel prize?
while its no better then this

http://store.pinoybaby.com/images/mont_toddlershapes.jpg

I did not mention the chuunin thing for rank. It clearly shows that Shikamaru is regarded as smarter then shino.
Plus the same thing being easily achievable by brute force does not make shinos 'stategy' any better.

Its not even needed to talk about shikas feats because shino cant do anything about him or his clones getting shadow sewed/stitched to death.

If he can then post the way otherwise dont post.

@BMC
Yes we all know Shikamaru is smart!!! But how does that help him to win the battle! Shikamaru is smarter than Sai but he can not beat Sai! What plan does Shikamaru have to beat Shino??

Shiikamaru is a sitting duck! He usually stands still or moves slower when he is trying to get someone in his shadow possesion
- This makes it easier for the bugs to attack Shikamaru

Shikamaru needs hand signs to use his shadows/lift his shadows off of the ground
- Shino needs NO HAND SIGNS. By the time Shikamaru lifts his shadows off the grounds Shino will have dashed backwards and his bugs will be more than half way towards Shikamaru!

Nobody has given a GOOD/Believeable theory on how Shikamaru wins! Yes he is smart but how does that help? Shino is also smart!

I think we all agree that Hinata wins her battle and she can help defeat Shikamaru or Choji!

Choji is a HUGE target for Kiba. Choji going gigantic is his stroongest feat and strongest weakenss. How do you know Kiba/Akamaru will not use WFOF !!! I would especially with the size of that enemy! Also FOF can attack Choji's meattank from different sides (left and right) Choji barely has control of it and it is not as strong as FOF. Choji is wide open and shows his weak points when he uses meattank (left and right sides are weak points) Kiba/Akamaru can easily dodge and they have better control of FOF

you have given not plan/stragtey of how Shikamaru wins... you just say Shino gets stiched and that's that

Shikamaru has not shown any speed feats capable of avoiding bugs

Where does the sai example even come from did they ever fight?

Shika does not need a plan up until this post i still have not heard anything that prevents shino or his clones from getting shadow sewed.
Shadow sewing > Fights over. The reason i keep repeating it because you have not countered it. Shadow stitch has tagged opponents faster then anything shino fought. So how would his bugs be faster. Tell me what speed have these bugs actually displayed that is impressive? Name an example which shows they can even keep up with his shadow. Instead of just assuming they are as fast as shikas shadows.

And why would shikamaru only try to bind shino while he can attack with his shadow. He shadow stitches shino and shino has no speed or defensive feats that enable him to do anything about it. And i still have not heard anything what would prevent this from happening.

About wolf form. The Invasion and destruction of his hometown did not make him go Two headed wolf, The potential end of all free will has not make him go two headed wolf. A giant chouji is much more insignificant then these two event s so why would he go Wolf on Chouji when 2 far more demanding situations did not.

And how would 2 small fang over fangs even beat choujis spiked meat tank. Or Chouji stepping on them. He can easily becomes xx times there size (around the gedo mazos size) thats plus the fact that choujis meat tank is not that slow it tagged kinkaku in 4 tailed form.

And power wise chouji is superior kiba himself even said it in chapter 187.
Which is even further supported by chouji breaking out of jirobos dome while kiba could not.

PrinceofPeace
09-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Well Shikamaru did fight Sai :p

a bud dome stops Shadow stitching or Shino runs away and his bugs attack Shikamaru before Shino get hit. Shino can also use his bugs to obscure Shikamaru's vision. If Shikamaru can not see Shino then his shadows are useless. You make it sound like shino's bugs are slow pokes. They are very sneaky and fast the zaku fight and Kankuro fight easily proves that. Before his enemies could realize it the bugs were already on them.

What shino has done off-cannon is not impossible for Shino to do now. It is not like he is using a new jutsu Shino is just using his bugs in a different style. It is like saying what rock lee does off-cannon can not be done in the manga. Shika's shadows are not that fast. He needed help most of the time to get people in his shadows. Shikam needs hand signs to use his stitiching which would take time unlike WHen Shino uses his bugs

Shadow stitiching set-backs
-required hand signs
-running away
- bug dome
-bugs obscure Shika's vision
- bugs eat the chakra of Shika and Shadows
-bug clones

The invasion was TOTALLY different! It was too dangerous to use WFOF! It is hard to control and it could hurt his friends. Also Kiba did not pee on his enemy. Besides that path was faster than Choji and he is smaller than CHoji thus being harder to hit with pee. If it was an open space and nobody else would get hurt and If that path of pain was slower and easier to hit Kiba would have used WFOF

Spiked meatball is EASILy dodged with kiba's speed. Kiba is one of the fastest of the Konoha 11!! FOF has been strong enough to go through rocks. Plus it is 2 attacks against one. Choji's attack is only powerful head on! If you attack from the side FOF would do more damage. WHen Choji goes gigantic akamaru easily pees on him then uses WFOF. Also Direct attacks like meatball would make it even EASIER for Akamaru to pee on him

soo? Speed wise Kiba is superior. What does being strong do if you can not hit your foe? The boulder was weakened so that is not saying much

Cult of Personality
09-19-2012, 05:07 PM
OK lets see, first off it doesn't matter if Asuma tested him or not

Except for the part where it very much does because it casts doubt on the legitimacy of the test, even more so than the fact that IQ test are garbage to begin with, and the fact that Shikamaru's not shown anything like a 200+ IQ.

his brilliance was recognized by everyone in the village.It's well established that the people of Konoha are retards of the highest calibur. They make you look smart in comparison.

Notice how he's always put in charge regardless of rather Neji or Shino is there, notice how Shino was not made leader of his team at no time.Notice how Tsunade was put in charge of the village when there were two or three far superior options avilable at the time.

Shikamaru was made vice leader of a shinobi division and the only person who they think is smarter than him is his own father Shikaku.Irrelevant.

So basically what I am hearing here is that every person in the shinobi world is being bias about Shikamaru's intelligence.No, just Kishimoto, but the end result is the same.

Sure IQ test for the most part, as far as we know are garbage in "our" world however, for all we know IQ test could be the bases of all intelligence in the Naruto world, aAnd when you can conclusively prove this is the case you might have something.

I mean they made big freaking deal about it, I'd think that if they were still garbage in that world that no one would have cared.People make big deals out of IQ test in the real world. The general public are idiots who couldn't tell their asss from a hole in the ground.

Shikamaru's test were disguised as games because that was only way you could get him to take them, he wouldn't take a test if you gave him a pencil and paper.And?

As far as I know Shikamaru's plans never fail, unless someone else screws them up.If he were a 200+ IQ genius he would account for the actions of others. The fact that they fail so easily just proves my point.

So you claim all of shikamarus feats are that of a 3 year olds yet you seemingly describe shino clogging a hole worthy of a nobel prize?

Ah, the ever popular straw man argument. Since I can't imagine your post will improve after this fancy bit of blarney, I'll just tell you to bugger off now and save us both time.

Shino > Shikamaru, and that's all there is to it. :)

PrinceofPeace
09-19-2012, 06:27 PM
It does not happen often but when Cult and I are on the same side that means the opposite side is totally wrong

@BMC

I think you are the ONLY one that thinks Choji>Kiba/Akmarau

Hyuga may believe Shikamaru would win but even IF he did it would be Hinata & Kiba/Akamaru vs Shikamaru

Rasengan SageX5
09-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Ok, I have one thing to say here(and if its been said already, I'm sorry, I didn't really read every post throughly). Even if Shikamaru catches Shino, Shino can still control the bugs. And Shikamaru can't split enough shadows to catch all the insects. And for the Shadow Stitching argument, the insects are too small and fast to get hit with the shadows. Shikamaru could try and he may hit a few if they were in a big group, it wouldn't be enough to stop him getting drained of all his chakra.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
09-19-2012, 08:44 PM
It does not happen often but when Cult and I are on the same side that means the opposite side is totally wrong

@BMC

I think you are the ONLY one that thinks Choji>Kiba/Akmarau

Hyuga may believe Shikamaru would win but even IF he did it would be Hinata & Kiba/Akamaru vs Shikamaru

I'm not saying that team 10 would win, but it wouldn't be because Shino could beat Shikamaru, like I said before, fire always solves the bug problem, therefore leading Shino into a paper bomb trap would easily solve this problem.

However in the end with Choji and Ino defeated, he would have to deal Hinata and Kiba who would more than likely over power him.

If he were a 200+ IQ genius he would account for the actions of others. The fact that they fail so easily just proves my point.

Actually it doesn't prove a thing, you can come up with perfect plan and have blue print for it that if every person does their part the way that they are supposed to it would never fail. However, there is no way possible for even the smartest person to be able to account for another persons actions, all you can to is trust and hope that they'll do the right thing, but if they don't then the plan is screwed.

It's not Shikamaru's fault that Naruto decided to choose pride over logic, being smart doesn't give you control over another persons actions, you can only try to predict them, given Naruto's relationship with Sasuke, you could predict that would do whatever it took to bring him back, which would mean that when the time came you would expect Naruto to do the logical thing and try to knock Sasuke out, not scratch his head band just to spite him.

Come one now I may think you're full of it, but even you should know that didn't make any sense.

Cult of Personality
09-19-2012, 11:32 PM
Actually it doesn't prove a thing, you can come up with perfect plan and have blue print for it that if every person does their part the way that they are supposed to it would never fail.If Shikamaru were the hyper-super-omni-infallible genius he's supposed to be, he would not have taken for granted that every little detail in his "plan" would occur in exactly the way he expected it to. In doing so, it was doomed from the start, thus proving the fact that he's not as smart as everyone says he is.

However, there is no way possible for even the smartest person to be able to account for another persons actions, all you can to is trust and hope that they'll do the right thing, but if they don't then the plan is screwed.On the contrary, it's entirely possible to predict that Naruto would act more according to his emotions than logic, considering he's known Naruto most of his life. Hell, any amount of time spent with Naruto would clear that problem up.

So again, he completely ignored the dispositions of his teammates and likely courses of actions that they would take in favor of a rigid plan with no backups that had only the most distant of relationships with reasonable logic, relying on the completely baseless belief that the universe would bend to his will and make everything happen according to his plan. And again proving he's not as smart as everyone says.

It's not Shikamaru's fault that Naruto decided to choose pride over logicHe was stupid enough to assume Naruto would choose logic over pride despite this running counter to literally everything about him. So yeah, it kinda is his fault.

being smart doesn't give you control over another persons actions But it does give you the ability to predict with reasonable accuracy what they will do. Shikamaru did not do this. He assumed for no reason that Naruto would do what he (Shikamaru) would do, completely failing to take anything about Naruto's personality into account.

In summary, you've provide nothing to remotely support Shikamaru's intelligence, instead taking the usual route of completely ignoring everything that proves you wrong and making up some random BS that you think helps you.

Now, and I mean this in the nicest possible way; bugger off.

PrinceofPeace
09-19-2012, 11:34 PM
@Hyugga

Yeah I know you think Team 8 wins.... now we just have to show BMC

Hotarubi Hyuuga
09-20-2012, 08:17 AM
If Shikamaru were the hyper-super-omni-infallible genius he's supposed to be, he would not have taken for granted that every little detail in his "plan" would occur in exactly the way he expected it to. In doing so, it was doomed from the start, thus proving the fact that he's not as smart as everyone says he is.

On the contrary, it's entirely possible to predict that Naruto would act more according to his emotions than logic, considering he's known Naruto most of his life. Hell, any amount of time spent with Naruto would clear that problem up.

So again, he completely ignored the dispositions of his teammates and likely courses of actions that they would take in favor of a rigid plan with no backups that had only the most distant of relationships with reasonable logic, relying on the completely baseless belief that the universe would bend to his will and make everything happen according to his plan. And again proving he's not as smart as everyone says.

He was stupid enough to assume Naruto would choose logic over pride despite this running counter to literally everything about him. So yeah, it kinda is his fault.

But it does give you the ability to predict with reasonable accuracy what they will do. Shikamaru did not do this. He assumed for no reason that Naruto would do what he (Shikamaru) would do, completely failing to take anything about Naruto's personality into account.

In summary, you've provide nothing to remotely support Shikamaru's intelligence, instead taking the usual route of completely ignoring everything that proves you wrong and making up some random BS that you think helps you.

Now, and I mean this in the nicest possible way; bugger off.

OK so he should have expected Naruto to scratch Sasuke's head band instead of punching him to knock him out, even though A) Naruto wanted to bring Sasuke back home more than anyone and B) he promised Sakura that he would which everyone knows he'll do anything for and once again Naruto always give it everything he's got when its something he really wants, Scratching Sasuke's head band instead of punching him was not giving everything he had.

You would be able to predict with reasonable accuracy that even with Naruto's emotions, in order to bring Sasuke home that he would go for the knock out since he did in fact say that would break every bone in his body in order to bring him home. Now let me ask you, is it so unreasonable to believe that boy who is supposedly willing to break every bone in a mans body just to bring him home would go for the knock out over scratching his head band?

Spending time with Naruto would tell you that he would do anything for his friends, which once again would lead people to believe that if it came down to it that would go for the knock out if that's what it took to bring Sasuke home.

So in the end Naruto's personality and emotions were taken into account and you've failed to prove anything otherwise. Now I'm going to tell you this in the nicest way possible, get over yourself.

BMC1994
09-20-2012, 08:49 AM
Keeping it short.

My point.
Shino gets shadow stitched because he has not shown any feats which could avoid/defend against it.Shino is a avarage chuunin at most and i am only saying that because of his rank shikamaru has defeated/captured things superior to your avarage chuunin. He could also gets shadow possesed through shuriken. Shikamaru has caught people faster and more dangerous then shino. That is why shino wont escape shadow stitch.

Why you 2 are not convincing me.
You cannot eat shadow.
Sai dodging shikas shadows does not mean shino can sai feat wise is way above shino.
You randomly claim things like shinos bugs being fatser then shikamarus shadows and do not support them. Shikamarus shadows have tagged things stronger faster and more dangerous then shino and his bugs.
He has never shown to use his bugs in any defensive way like bug walls. You dont hear me saying 'shikamaru makes an army out of shaows lulz' why not? because he has never shown it. same for shino.
He himself has never shown any kind of speed which could dodge anything.
Bugstornados/bugdomes and such are noncanon unless the op says otherwise we have to use canon feats.

@rasengan

I meant shino himself getting shadows stitched and neck snapped not his bugs.

@cult the only thing which you have been doing is debunking Shikamarus intellect which is not even my main point. Until you show a feat that would enable him to dodge/defend from getting shadow stitched he is not winning regardless of his intelligence.

If you two would actually show me some feats supporting that shino could do the things claimed here i would be convinced he can win. As for now there are no canon feats mentioned which would prevent him from getting shadowstitched. He has not shown the speed to dodge it and not the strenght to resist shadow bind.

Show something that shows he can or admit that shikamaru stomps shino.

e710
09-20-2012, 09:12 AM
Keeping it short.

My point.
Shino gets shadow stitched because he has not shown any feats which could avoid/defend against it.Shino is a avarage chuunin at most and i am only saying that because of his rank shikamaru has defeated/captured things superior to your avarage chuunin. He could also gets shadow possesed through shuriken. Shikamaru has caught people faster and more dangerous then shino. That is why shino wont escape shadow stitch.

You cannot eat shadow.
Sai dodging shikas shadows does not mean shino can sai feat wise is way above shino.
You randomly claim things like shinos bugs being fatser then shikamarus shadows and do not support them. Shikamarus shadows have tagged things stronger faster and more dangerous then shino and his bugs.
He has never shown to use his bugs in any defensive way like bug walls. You dont hear me saying 'shikamaru makes an army out of shaows lulz' why not? because he has never shown it. same for shino.
Bugstornados/bugdomes and such are noncanon unless the op says otherwise we have to use canon feats.

@rasengan

I meant shino himself getting shadows stitched and neck snapped not his bugs.

@cult the only thing which you have been doing is debunking Shikamarus intellect which is not even my main point. Until you show a feat that would enable him to dodge/defend from getting shadow stitched he is not winning regardless of his intelligence.

If you two would actually show me some feats supporting that shino could do the things claimed here i would be convinced he can win. As for now there are no canon feats mentioned which would prevent him from getting shadowstitched. He has not shown the speed to dodge it and not the strenght to resist shadow bind.

Show something that shows he can or admit that shikamaru stomps shino.
Shikamaru's shadow attacks are made by his chakra, Shino's bugs eat chakra. Also Shikamaru has horrible stamina so he won't be able to create a ton of shadow stitching attacks.

BMC1994
09-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Shikamaru's shadow attacks are made by his chakra, Shino's bugs eat chakra. Also Shikamaru has horrible stamina so he won't be able to create a ton of shadow stitching attacks.

Lazy =/= horrible stamina. And may i point out of shino also is not known for his bestial stamina.

And on top off that shino has drained his opponents chakra but never from any of their attacks.

e710
09-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Lazy =/= horrible stamina. And may i point out of shino also is not known for his bestial stamina.

And on top off that shino has drained his opponents chakra but never from any of their attacks.

Vs Temari he had to quit.
Vs tayuya he couldn't strangle her
Vs Hidan, Hidan just got of a battle from Kakashi and was able to break free of the Shika's shadow with force.
So Shikamaru doesn't have the strongest shadows and takes up a good amount of chakra when he tries his shadow stiching move.

PrinceofPeace
09-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Keeping it short.

My point.
Shino gets shadow stitched because he has not shown any feats which could avoid/defend against it.Shino is a avarage chuunin at most and i am only saying that because of his rank shikamaru has defeated/captured things superior to your avarage chuunin (you and I BOTH know that Shikamaru only did that with prep and with assistance from higher level ninja). He could also gets shadow possesed through shuriken. Shikamaru has caught people faster and more dangerous then shino (yeah but with help/prep). That is why shino wont escape shadow stitch.
Shino is beats Shadow stitiching by
-running away, while bugs attack shadows
-bug clones
-bugs eat the chakra out of shadows
-Makeshift bug wall/dome
You have not countered these points very well to stump or convince someone! Shino's bugs can also obscure his vision! If Shikamaru can not see Shino then the shadows are useless. Also You keep ignoring the fact that SHINO DOES NOT NEED HAND SIGNS. Shikamaru DOES NEED hand signs and that would take little BUT CRUCIAL time! Every second in battle counts. By the time the shadows are off the ground the bugs will be more than half way to shikamaru and shino would have gained distance from Shikamaru
^ Please answer my points

You cannot eat shadow. -Shadows have chakra so.... bugs can eat the chakra out of shadows making it useless

proof of that? So sai is faster than Shino and his bugs?? Shino does not have to be a speedy fellow he just needs distance while the bugs attack. Shikamaru is also slow ESPECIALLY when he is using his shadows!

You randomly claim things like shinos bugs being fatser then shikamarus shadows and do not support them.( look at the Shino vs Kankuro or Shino vs Zaku fight! The bugs are fast and sneaky!!! They did not even realize what was happening before it was too late. The Shadows are eaiser to see and not as sneaky)

Shikamarus shadows have tagged things stronger faster and more dangerous then shino and his bugs.(Yes but he had prep/help/time to make a plan/ could hide form his foe/ and foe did not know of his ability)
He has never shown to use his bugs in any defensive way like bug walls. You dont hear me saying 'shikamaru makes an army out of shaows lulz'
What the heck is an army of shadows??? Now you are taking it way out of hand. I do not even know what you are talking about. Shino using his bugs is not impossible and would be helpful. Shino uses his bugs offensivly and the best offense is a great defense

why not? because he has never shown it. same for shino.
ohhhhh now I see why you are mistaken!! This is a big misunderstanding!! Shino does not have to dodge the shadows!! He just has to gain distance by running backwards while he sends his bugs to chase after Shikamaru! SHikamaru would be standing still or moving at a slower rate while his shadow is active. It takes time for Shino to lift the shadows offf the ground and Shino can obscure Shikamaru's vision or make a defense with the help of the bugs

It is like rock lee doing a different style of taijutsu off-cannon. Just because Shino used his bugs in a different style does not mean that it is impossible that he can not use it in this battle. His bugs can be formed in any way as a defense or offense.

Even IF Shikamaru won he would have to go up against Kiba and Hinata!
Kiba>>>CHoji

WFOF for the win! When Choji goes gigantic WFOF is the logical choice. Choji is slow and a huge target so peeing on him would not be an issue. Plus Choji's attacks are easier to dodge.

Cult of Personality
09-20-2012, 05:22 PM
BlahblahblahstuffCoPalreadydebunkedblahblahblah.

So what you're saying is, you've got nothing intelligent to contribute and are just going to repeat yourself using different words instead of actually try to counter my arguments (not that you actually could, since you're completely wrong, but at least you could say you tried).

Good to know. So everyone who matters agrees that Shino is smarter than Shikamaru?

PrinceofPeace
09-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Can we just all get along Most have said that Team 8 wins so this is over

Hotarubi Hyuuga
09-20-2012, 10:43 PM
So what you're saying is, you've got nothing intelligent to contribute and are just going to repeat yourself using different words instead of actually try to counter my arguments (not that you actually could, since you're completely wrong, but at least you could say you tried).

Good to know. So everyone who matters agrees that Shino is smarter than Shikamaru?

So what I am hearing is that Cult of Personality, once again refuses to listen to the facts when he knows he's wrong.

wow I am so shocked:roll:

Everyone knows that Shikamaru is smarter than Shino and there isn't a fact anywhere that proves otherwise, so you can take shots at my intelligence all you want to, you can sit there and complain about how you think IQ test are garbage and you can say that Kishimoto's a terrible writer, but the bottom line is that no matter how ignorant you act or how many facts you try to ignore, the truth is still the truth and rather you choose to except it or not is your own problem.

So with that I bid you good day.

Moving on, I believe that Prince of Peace and BMC1994 still have arguments about which team would win.

Can we just all get along Most have said that Team 8 wins so this is over

Sure, when cult of personality stops being a massive tool for absolutely no reason and comes down from his self created I'm smarter than everyone and anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot pedestal held up in almighty orbit, then we can all get along.:lol:

BMC1994
09-22-2012, 01:49 AM
And still 0 feats for shino that show he can do anything you said.

I really dont care about which teams wins i just care about the ridiculous shino wank going on here.

PrinceofPeace
09-22-2012, 12:46 PM
So I guess it is agreed that Team 8 wins!!

You have zero feats of Shikamaru catching someone in his shadows
-without prep
-without help
-without a forest
-without much time to think

BMC1994
09-22-2012, 12:57 PM
So I guess it is agreed that Team 8 wins!!

You have zero feats of Shikamaru catching someone in his shadows
-without prep
-without help
-without a forest
-without much time to think

Hidan ,second encounter when he captured him to lead hidan to the rigged forest. Already mentioned it in my last post. What does a forest have to do with shikamaru capturing anyone. Most fights in naruto take place in forests.

And still no shino feats mentioned.

Sure team 8 wins but absolutely not because of shino.

PrinceofPeace
09-22-2012, 01:12 PM
You want proof and feats well her you go

You are SERIROSLY underestimating the bugs

-Not even Tobi could dodge them. He is an S-rank ninja with great speed. He is definitely faster than Shika
-Even Kakashi complemented that Shino does not focus his attacks on one single point. They quickly attack and cover the large area
-Kakashi stated that it was impossible to avoid
- Bugs appeared behind Zaku without him knowing
-Bugs went into wind holes without Zaku knowing
-Bugs are fast enough to attack Zaku if Zaku attacked Shino
-
Plus they are sneaky because the bugs captured zaku and Kabuto

-Shika does not attack in a large way. He focuses on one point and he NEEDS hand signs which take time. His shadows speed is not very impressive and he needs conditions to help him catch his foe. Most of the foes he caught in his shadows were not very bright.

-Shino was able to blitz and quickly get to Saskue before Shikamaru,Sakura,and naruto could

Soooooooooo

1-how does Shika aim his shadows and see Shino when the bugs are obscuring his vision???
2-Prove that the bugs can not eat the chakra in the shadows

BMC1994
09-22-2012, 01:25 PM
You want proof and feats well her you go

You are SERIROSLY underestimating the bugs

-Not even Tobi could dodge them. He is an S-rank ninja with great speed. He is definitely faster than Shika
-Even Kakashi complemented that Shino does not focus his attacks on one single point. They quickly attack and cover the large area
-Kakashi stated that it was impossible to avoid
- Bugs appeared behind Zaku without him knowing
-Bugs went into wind holes without Zaku knowing
-Bugs are fast enough to attack Zaku if Zaku attacked Shino
-
Plus they are sneaky because the bugs captured zaku and Kabuto

-Shika does not attack in a large way. He focuses on one point and he NEEDS hand signs which take time. His shadows speed is not very impressive and he needs conditions to help him catch his foe. Most of the foes he caught in his shadows were not very bright.

Soooooooooo

1-how does Shika aim his shadows and see Shino when the bugs are obscuring his vision???
2-Prove that the bugs can not eat the chakra in the shadows

-Tobi Phases through everything he doesnt have to dodge.
- And since when is kakashi the ultimate source of information in naruto and when did he say that? he also said once that a 3rd chidori would kill sasuke which it never did. Kakashis statements are not flawless.
- Zaku is not comparable to a Timeskip shikamaru who kept up with akatsuki members. In any way.

1. Paper bomb to teh bugs > Shadow stitch/Shadow shuriken imitation. Moving to the side would be able to clear shikas vision because shinos bugs have not been seen to be numurous enough to cover all of shino and his shadow vision wise.
2. No You have the positive claim that
-Shadow are made out of chakra or contain chakra which has never been stated.
-The bugs are able to eat shadows which they have never been shown to do.

The burden of proof is on you not on me to proof that those two things are possible.

PrinceofPeace
09-22-2012, 01:48 PM
-Tobi Phases through everything he doesnt have to dodge.
then why did he jump out of the way to dodge the bugs??? (chp.395 pg 2)
- And since when is kakashi the ultimate source of information in naruto and when did he say that?
chp.395 pg 3-4
he also said once that a 3rd chidori would kill sasuke which it never did. Kakashis statements are not flawless.
Actually he was not totally wrong. When Saskue used Chidori for the 3rd time he had to use the curse mark and was unable to move!! He was practically DEAD. He was wide open for an enemy attack and he is in major pain. Kakashi knew that using a 3rd chidori was nearly suicide and that the dangers were too risky. In a way he wanted to scare Saskue
ALSO
The Aburame's are in the leaf village and they are one of the famous clan ninja. Kakashi would have more knowledge about them than a curse mark. So Kakashi is right 97% of the time
- Zaku is not comparable to a Timeskip shikamaru who kept up with akatsuki members. In any way.
True.... yet the bugs are still sneaky

1. Paper bomb to teh bugs > Shadow stitch/Shadow shuriken imitation.
Bugs can move out of the way of the bombs. Also one paperbomb will not take out all of the bugs. While Shikamaru is throwing the bombs he will not have time to use his shadows and make the hand seals. Shikamaru is not very fast and does not have enough speed to dodge them forever... Shikamaru speed feats please!!! How does his shadow ninjutsu effect the bugs??
Moving to the side would be able to clear shikas vision
bugs move with Shika or Shino moves in the opposite direction or has anoter bunch of bugs to block Shika's vision
because shinos bugs have not been seen to be numurous enough to cover all of shino and his shadow vision wise.
chp.395 pg3 looks like enough bugs
2. No You have the positive claim that
-Shadow are made out of chakra or contain chakra which has never been stated.
of course the shadows have chakra in them or Shikamaru could use it without wasting his cahkra
-The bugs are able to eat shadows which they have never been shown to do.
yet not impossible

The burden of proof is on you not on me to proof that those two things are possible.

Shikamaru can not escape the bugs forever. Give some shikamaru or Shadow feats (when he has no prep or help). The bugs do not NEED to eat the shadows to win.

This is how Shino wins

Shino runs backwards while Sending his bugs toward Shikamaru
Shikamaru would try to activte the shadows and run (at a slower rate) away from the bugs.
Bugs would obscure his vision of Shino leaving the shadow useless
Bugs would eventually catch his foe and when they do the battle is over. Shino captures his foes in every fight
Shikamaru does not always capture his foes and they sometimes are let go. Shikamaru needs hand signs to lift shadows off of the ground and throwing a paperbomb would make him slower and using hand signs.
The bugs capture Shikamaru and the battle is over.
Plus the bugs are sneaky so they would catch Shikamaru off-guard

BMC1994
09-22-2012, 02:05 PM
-Idk he still dodged it, and phased through it.
-He was still wrong, also thought obito was dead and a few other examples.
-Not if you are using zaku as example.

- Shikamaru only has to catch shino not the bugs. If the insects dodge his vision is free and he can tag shino with shadow technique and if needed support them with a flash bomb to increase his range.
-There are not enough bugs (atleast from what we have seen) to obscure all vision.

How about Shikamaru pins down his shadow with a kunai or shuriken or chakra blade while pressuring him with shadow stitching,shadow imitates him and then finishes him off.

Or shikamaru using his flashbomb off the bat , blinding shino and binding him with his shadow and shadow neck snapping /arm breaking him.

Solos feats for shika:

Hidan ,second encounter when he captured him to lead hidan to the rigged forest. Already mentioned it in my last post. What does a forest have to do with shikamaru capturing anyone. Most fights in naruto take place in forests.

PrinceofPeace
09-22-2012, 02:23 PM
-Idk he still dodged it
So now Shikamaru has Tobi's evasion and speed feats?? I guess since Tobi did it Shikamaru can do it too??? WRONG !! Just like you said how Shino is not on Hidan's level Shikamaru is not on Tobi's level.
, and phased through it.
Too bad Shika does not have that ability
-He was still wrong, also thought obito was dead and a few other examples.
EVERYONE THOUGHT OBITO WAS DEAD!!!!!!PLUS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KAKASHI POSSIBLY BEING WRONG ABOUT SHINO
Just because Kakashi was wrong about something that was totally different does not mean he was wrong about the aburame clan. Kakashi just wanted to scare Saskue so he did not use the jutsu. Saskue would have been dead after using the chordori for the 3rd time if it was not for Naruto. When has kakashi been wrong about a leaf clan???? We have no proof that Kakashi was wrong so for now Kakashi was right. Tobi had no way of getting away from the bugs without using ninjutsu!! FACE IT !!! Kakashi was RIGHT and you can not prove he was wrong
-Not if you are using zaku as example.
BUgs were still sneaky

- Shikamaru only has to catch shino not the bugs. If the insects dodge his vision is free and he can tag shino with shadow technique and if needed support them with a flash bomb to increase his range.
Shino is not going to stand still!! After all Shino was able to blitz and get to Saskue before Naruto,Sakura, Pakun, and shikamaru could so Shino was faster since the beginning. The bugs can form multiple obstacles that would block his vision from multiple distances. Shino is not going to stand still he would dash away from the shadows and from Shikamaru from the start
AGAIN I ASK
-When has Shika captured his foe without prep,help, or a plan from the start????????
-There are not enough bugs (atleast from what we have seen) to obscure all vision.
Proof? They only need to cover his eyes. Shino's bugs just need to obscure his vision of an instant so Shino can make a bug clone.

How about Shikamaru pins down his shadow with a kunai or shuriken or chakra blade while pressuring him with shadow stitching,shadow imitates him and then finishes him off.
Bugs intercpet it or Shino moves out of the way. Also bugs can still move while Shino can not and the bugs could at least surrond him IF that would happen. Also Shikamaru can deflect the kunai with his own weapons

Or shikamaru using his flashbomb off the bat , blinding shino and binding him with his shadow and shadow neck snapping /arm breaking him.
Here is what is wrong with that^
-OOC for Shikamaru to use flash bomb off the bat
-It would take VALUABLE time for Shikamaru to throw it and for the light to go off adn for him to make the need hand signs
-The shadows are not faster due to the light but they are just able to lift off of the ground
-The bugs can still attack Shikamaru and Shino can still dash backwards

Solos feats for shika
underated Shino wins due to QUALITY/QUANTITY of bugs who needs feats when the bugs can do whatever
:

Shino is underrated wayyy to much

Please give me the feats which I asked for this Time. I gave you Shino's bug feats

BMC1994
09-23-2012, 03:56 AM
You have been ignoring it for about 3 posts now.

It would be quite in character as he is lazy and it saves him time.

-Shadow can already lift of the ground without any kind of flashbomb.
I never said the shadows speed increased with a flashbomb.
Valuable time? shikamaru still pulled his shadows of in every fight he has been in without getting blitzed. Even though it the handseals 'took forever' which they did not.
Shino cannot dash backwards when shadow imitated.
-For all shino knows its just an standard kunai.
- I never said tobi = shikamaru. Not to mention it was goofy tobi and he still lolphased through it. Goofy tobi also does not have shikas range. we both know if tobi was serious he would have been blitzed.
-No the bugs were not sneaky zaku does not compare to timeskip shika.
-Since i dont remember anything from shinos encounters you really have to say when it was or atleast which arc. And still sasuke and naruto still easily outclass shino in speed regardless of coincedently being the first to arrive.( he could have been the first one who left)

- I already have said in 3 posts when shika captured someone by himself without help prep or a plan. You have been ignoring it for 3 posts. Read them.

To break them down:
Was able to throw kunai with his shadow and use stitch/imitation at the same time.
Tagged his opponent with a punch while using the shadows.
Moved while using the shadow.
Captured a faster and stronger opponent then shino.

And he can also capture multiple people so no point in clones.

-So shikamaru is just going to stand there and get his eyes covered with bugs? Or get assaulted with bugs.
Again explosive tag > Shadow stitch. Shadow Stitch right through/above/under the bugs. etc.

-Shikamaru does not have to immobilize shino his simply defeats him by breaking his arms and legs.

who needs feats when the bugs can do whatever

You have been asking for feats all the time and now you claim you need no feats?
The bugs cant do whatever thats why you need feats.

And shikamarus feats are way better then shinos feats.

And if you like the help card shino had an entire team to back him up when he tried to cap tobi.

PrinceofPeace
09-23-2012, 11:21 AM
You have been ignoring it for about 3 posts now.

It would be quite in character as he is lazy and it saves him time.

-Shadow can already lift of the ground without any kind of flashbomb.
I never said the shadows speed increased with a flashbomb.
^Truth!!:D
Valuable time? shikamaru still pulled his shadows of in every fight he has been in without getting blitzed (but he had help or prep) Even though it the handseals 'took forever' which they did not.

Hand seals take up time while Shino does not use hand signs. Wheile Shikamaru takes out his flashbomb and activates it or lifts his shadows off of the ground that is more time for the bugs to go to Shikamaru. Shikamaru is not very fast especially when he is using a flash bomb.

Shino cannot dash backwards when shadow imitated.
but his bugs are still active. PLUS Shino can avoid the shadows and gain distance to make it take longer for the shadow to catch him. The shadows have to catch Shino before he is limitated
-For all shino knows its just an standard kunai.
So is shino going to let it hit him... NO!!! Shino would
-dodge the kunai
-counter it with a kunai
-send his bugs to intercpet it
A weapon is still a weapon and Shino is smart and is very cautious.
- I never said tobi = shikamaru. Not to mention it was goofy tobi and he still lolphased through it. Goofy tobi also does not have shikas range. we both know if tobi was serious he would have been blitzed.
Goof tobi is still better evasion wise than Shikamaru. Goofy tobi could not evade the bugs without ninjutsu and that is that. You have yet to prove how Shikamaru evades/stops the bugs. If Tobi could not escape it then how would Shikamaru?
-No the bugs were not sneaky zaku does not compare to timeskip shika.
THe bugs took Kankuro by surpise too! Just because Zaku is not on Shika's level does not mean Shikamaru would not notice the bugs. How would Shikamaru notice the bugs? Shikamaru would be focsued on catching shino in the shadows.

-Since i dont remember anything from shinos encounters you really have to say when it was or atleast which arc. And still sasuke and naruto still easily outclass shino in speed regardless of coincedently being the first to arrive.( he could have been the first one who left)

- I already have said in 3 posts when shika captured someone by himself without help prep or a plan. You have been ignoring it for 3 posts. Read them.

To break them down:
Was able to throw kunai with his shadow and use stitch/imitation at the same time.
I already explained how the kunai is useless.
Tagged his opponent with a punch while using the shadows.
Moved while using the shadow.Captured a faster and stronger opponent then shino.
Shino was able to blitz... was Hidan??? Also Hidan was underestimating his foes and he was not focused on Shikamaru's position.

And he can also capture multiple people so no point in clones.
It would still be more of a distraction and would take up more time

-So shikamaru is just going to stand there and get his eyes covered with bugs? Or get assaulted with bugs.
Again explosive tag > Shadow stitch. Shadow Stitch right through/above/under the bugs. etc.
Shikamaru can not stitch every single bug out there. The bugs would still go after Shikamaru and with all of the time Shikamaru wasted Shino would be father away and the bugs would be closer to Shikamaru. Explosive tags would take time and they would not finish off all of the bugs.It would take time to attach the bomb to the kunai and the the bugs would be too close and the bomb would also catch Shikamaru. No shikamaru would not stand there but neither would the bugs. The bugs would follow him and keep on obscuring his vision.
Above- Bugs can block it or slow it down. or eat the chakra.
Under- Bugs can block it or slow it down. or eat the chakra
Through- Bugs can block it or slow it down. or eat the chakra
^EIther way the shadows go it just waste time and it is possible that the chakra gets eaten. Shikamaru would be wasting time and the bugs would continue to charge toward Shikamaru.

-Shikamaru does not have to immobilize shino his simply defeats him by breaking his arms and legs.
...and how would he do that with shadow stitching? The shadows have a huge gap to cover to do this. The shadows are easy to dodge cuz it has been done before. The bugs have never been evaded (besides special means of Obtio) The shadows can be dodge or broke of. BUT YOU ARE WORRIED TO MUCH ON SHINO!!!!!!! Even If Shikamaru got hurt the bugs would still be active and they would attack Shikamaru. HE wasted too much time and their is a huge gap to cover so that he his shadows can get to Shino.

You have been asking for feats all the time and now you claim you need no feats?
The bugs cant do whatever thats why you need feats.
I am saying that it is not impossible for the bugs to form a dome around Shino and that it is possible to happen. The bugs follow Shino's orders afterall and they can form into just about anything

And shikamarus feats are way better then shinos feats.
in what
Speed- Shino was able to blitz and get to Saskue before the others did

Staminia- Shino survived posiouns gas in time for his dad to rescue him

Hand signs- Shino needs none so he is better in that

Ninjutsu- Shikamaru's shadows have drawback while his bugs do not. They eat chakra and are great at sensing and they are good for offense and defence. His clan can fight alone if needed and caupture their foe.

Stregnth/taijutsu- pretty much equal

Intelligence- Shikamaru wins easily.... yet he will not have time to make a plan when bugs are constantly flying towards him

And if you like the help card shino had an entire team to back him up when he tried to cap tobi.
Shino was the ONLY one tyring to capture Tobi. Everyone was there to give back up just in case. Kiba/Kakashi/Hinata/Yamato/Shino told others to let Shino handle this alone.

So how does Shikamaru avoid the bugs and capture Shino while he has quickly gained a bigger distance

Shikamaru's downfalls:
-brining out the flashbomb
-activiating flashbomb
-using hand signs to lift shadows off of the ground
-no blitzing feats
-moving slower while controling shadows
-attaching paperbomb to kunai
- Bugs constantly after Shikamaru
-obscuring vision
-nobody has avoided the bugs (besides Tobi)
-no time to make a plan

what are shino's downfalls? Shino can control a lot of bugs with ease and he just has to watch out for the shadows.

BMC1994
09-23-2012, 12:18 PM
-The kunai would be aimed at his shadow not shino himself thus no need to guard. As that is how shadow shuriken imitation jutsu works.
- Sure shikamarus shadow need time to get to shino so do shinos bugs both are not instant.
- Goofy tobi did evade them at first cant blame him for not knowing aburame way of attacking.
-If they would block his vision as you said i think he would kind off notice the bugs considering there in his vision and all. Still takes time for the bugs to reach shika. The same gap also goes for them.
-Btw whats stopping shikamaru from chasing shino.
- You stil have not proven the shadows contain any trace of chakra. And the bugs could not block and shadow stitching because they can separate into multiple "tentacles"
-He doesnt break stuff with shadow stitching remember the shadow hand jutsu thats the ones he uses to break bones such as necks and fingers.
- Until he shows it its not possible.
- Speed:
1 thats not combat speed
2 he might have left earlier then the others who knows.
3 most of what he did against hidan outspeeds shino in combat.
Stamina:
You mean he collapsed and almost died. If he had stamina he would tank the poison like a boss.
Shikamaru used his shaodw multiple times against hidan even though he was over his supposed 5 minute limit. Thats stamina. (not the best in naruto but still better then shino).
Ninjutsu: Shino only has one which is insect sphere.
Shikamaru has more and better ones.

Taijutsu: Shika tagged hidan with it. Its not much but again better then anything shino showed which is nothing.

Intelligence: When did i ever mention plans. It could be as simple as distracting him with a fake exlosive tag and then tagging him with a shadow imitation/stitch.

The things you mentioned would not take more 5 seconds.
Shikamaru does not move slower at all while using shadows.
The tags are already on the kunai seeing as no ninja ever had to attach them in battle.

Shino himself has no inbattle blitz feats.

Nobody: Zaku LOL , Pts Kankuro not impressive, Tobi still lolphased. He also got tagged by narutos rasengan still phased through it.

Sakurah
10-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Shikamaru stomps/restricts shino with shadow bind. He also has shadow stiching(if thats what its called)
Even if his bugs are still around they wont prevent shino from getting shadow stiched/Neck snapped.
Hinata Stomps ino with twin lion fists (No evading a announced wind attack from asuma does not make her an ace dodger at all)
Chouji Stomps if he got butterfly form but he doesnt. He still has his Giant form i dont see fang over fang winning from a giant (spiked) meat tank.

Chouji + Shika vs Hinata is not a question Shadow bind > Meat Tank. GG

Team 10 wins.

Agreed.No contest for Shikamaru and Choji Vs. Hinata

PrinceofPeace
11-01-2012, 09:06 PM
-The kunai would be aimed at his shadow not shino himself thus no need to guard. As that is how shadow shuriken imitation jutsu works.
Do you even know Shino? He is very careful! The fight he had in the chunnin exams proves that! Shino would deflect anything or make sure he moved out of the way! Shino just has to jump out of the way. He is not as confident/arrogant as Hidan nor Kakazu. Shino is far smarter to fall for something like that

- Sure shikamarus shadow need time to get to shino so do shinos bugs both are not instant.
true... but Shadows do not need hand seals and while the bugs go towards Shikamaru shino can run further from Shikamaru's shadows while Shikamaru has to stay in place to focs on the shadow. The farther Shikamaru gets from his shadow the weaker it is.
- Goofy tobi did evade them at first cant blame him for not knowing aburame way of attacking.
then... HE GOT CAUGHT!
-If they would block his vision as you said i think he would kind off notice the bugs considering there in his vision and all. Still takes time for the bugs to reach shika. The same gap also goes for them.
Shino is faster than SHikamaru! Shino blitz and caught up to Saskue before the other kono or oto ninja could! The vision would be one more thing Shikamaru would be bothered with. It takes time for bugs to reach Shika but it would take longer for the shadows to reach Shino!
-Btw whats stopping shikamaru from chasing shino.
well... he would be running into the bugs `:P
- You stil have not proven the shadows contain any trace of chakra. And the bugs could not block and shadow stitching because they can separate into multiple "tentacles"
Shikamaru puts chakra into his shadows so the shadows have chakra! Shino can make multiple Tentacles
-He doesnt break stuff with shadow stitching remember the shadow hand jutsu thats the ones he uses to break bones such as necks and fingers.
what's your point? Hands and fingers have the weakest bones
- Until he shows it its not possible.
hih?
- Speed:
1 thats not combat speed
still faster than anything Shikamaru has done
2 he might have left earlier then the others who knows.
he overheard the mission Kakashi assigned them and then left with them
3 most of what he did against hidan outspeeds shino in combat.
did he blitz no! HIDAN is the slowest of the akaskui btw! Give me the page that shows Shikamaru's "amazing" speed. He only took Hidan by surprise and was distracted
Stamina:
You mean he collapsed and almost died. If he had stamina he would tank the poison like a boss.
it was on a cellular level. Shikamaru did not even have enough chakra to beat Temari. Shikamaru has done nothing Staimina worthy. Name somebody who survived posion without help!
Plenty of people pushed themselves to the limit with chakra
-Onoki, kakashi, Tsuande, shizune, kabuto, Oro Every ninja in history goes through that problem... even the best fall to poison unless they have the meds to counter it!
Just that Shino survived long enough to get help is impressive!
Ninjutsu: Shino only has one which is insect sphere.
Shikamaru has more and better ones.
Quality>>Quantity
Bugs
-trackers
-trap foes
-drain chakra
-find info
-fight
-used day or night
-talk to other bugs or send messages
-clones

shadows
-immobolize foes
-thorw weapons

Taijutsu: Shika tagged hidan with it. Its not much but again better then anything shino showed which is nothing.
Neither like close combat so what does this have to do with anything? Is Shikmaru came close the bugs would get him before he could make needed hand signs

Intelligence: When did i ever mention plans. It could be as simple as distracting him with a fake exlosive tag and then tagging him with a shadow imitation/stitch.
wow you call that a plan?
Shino sends his bugs while dashing backwards!
-SHikamaru runs after while chasing him down with shadow
-SHikamaru would run into bugs can would have to run in the opposite dirction while shadow continues
-Shino gains more distance as bugs close in and trap Shikamaru
-SHikmaru throws explosive weapons (any weapon) at Shino and Shino dodges
-SHikmaru uses a paperbomb to mess with bugs but he pays less attention to shadow.
-Shino uses bug clones to confuse SHikamaru
-Paperbomb is too risky cuz the bugs are too close to him

The things you mentioned would not take more 5 seconds.
Shikamaru does not move slower at all while using shadows.
The tags are already on the kunai seeing as no ninja ever had to attach them in battle.
WEAPONS ARE EASY TO DODGE!!
Shikamaru can not run towards SHino cuz SHikamaru would collide with the bugs
If Shikamaru runs away then he has to put more energy into his shadows

Shino himself has no inbattle blitz feats.
Shikamaru has no blitz...... PERIOD!!! SHikamaru was still slower getting to Saskue first

Nobody: Zaku LOL , Pts Kankuro not impressive, Tobi still lolphased. He also got tagged by narutos rasengan still phased through it.

zaku=lol??

Hardly Zaku was smart and powerful for surviving CS1 Saskue and still being able to fight

If you think Zaku =lol
then you must think Kin=;););););)

Zaku>Kin (Air ways GG)

Also Kankuro was one of the best genin so how is that not impressive?

PTS Shino = PTS Kankuro>Zaku>PTS Shikamaru

PTS Shino> Tayuya
(bugs attack from afar so Tayuya would not focus as much on her flute. Shino easily stays hidden and Tayuya can not outrun the bugs forever. The bugs can even eat the summonings chakra)

Tobi is stronger than any of the opponents Shikamaru faced

Shino>Hidan
(Hidan is rash and would hit a bug clone instead of the REAL Shino! Plus he would run right into bug shpere)
--------------------------------------

So you say Shikamaru would not stand still when using his shadows... so what does he do? WHere does he go?

CoolerThanIce
11-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Shino vs Shikamaru= It could go either way. Shino's bugs would be pretty hard to fend off, but Shikamaru could find a way to escape them. They're both smart and patient, and stay several steps ahead of their enemy. So their fighting style kind of resemble each other. Therefore, it's hard to draw conclusions.

Kiba and Akamaru vs Choji= Kiba and Akamaru win

Hinata vs Ino= Hinata wins

PrinceofPeace
11-02-2012, 06:32 PM
well whoever wins Team 8 would have the advantage

Hinat and Kiba and Akaamaru vs Shikamaru.... its 3v1 and Shikamaru does not stand a chance

(next time explain how they wind newbie lol)

Ninja of Cao
11-02-2012, 06:56 PM
I believe that Team 8 would win.

Shino's bugs have longer range than Shikamaru's shadow techniques and can act independently even if Shino is immobilized by his opponent.

Kiba and Akamaru have more devastating attacks and much greater speed and agility than Choji. Not to mention that they're two against one.

Ino could perhaps use her mind control abilities against Hinata (unless the Byakugan can break such control?). Hinata's peaceful personality may also limit her abilities: however, if Hinata is to take the offensive, I don't think Ino has any chance of stopping her.

EDIT: I do believe you should add a poll to this. Just to give visitors a clearer view of who has the advantage according to popular opinion.

Blue Flame
11-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Since they mastered the Ino-Shika-Cho.... Team 10.

PrinceofPeace
11-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Team 10 are not fighting as a team they are fighitng individually and they are MUCH weaker alone

Sakurah
11-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Shikamaru wins.Shikamaru could probably take down naruto with his intelligence.
Choji wins.A spiked meat tank beats a dog and a guy anyday
Hinata wins.She simply uses twin lion fists and Inos knocked out.
Choji and Shikamaru stomp.Hinatas done for.
Team 10 Wins!

PrinceofPeace
11-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Choji vs Kiba/Akamaru
-----------------------
Akamaru wins!! Choji is slow and HUGE! This makes him an easier target to pee on and then use WFOF

==============================
Shino vs Shikamaru

Shino wins! His bugs are faster and surrond SHikamaru. Nobody has escaped the bugs besides Tobi so how does Shikamaru escape?

Godaime Kazekage
11-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying my thread. If you like the Narutoverse and/or debating you should also check out the Battlegrounds Tourney section and vote on the matches there!!

Ok, shameless self-promotion is over. Here are a few reminders. This initially does not start as a team battle, so InoShikaCho formation isn't happening unless one or two of them finish their battles quickly and help their teammates. Think about how balanced each of the matches are and how long each of them would take. If one combatant can quickly dispatch their opponent they can help out a friend making it 2v1.

senseinobulge
11-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Team 10 will win because Asuma is much sexier than Kurenai

Shinagato
11-03-2012, 02:58 AM
I am gonna try and measure each matchup individually.
Shikamaru vs Hinata: Hinata doesn't stand a chance. She has to get close to fight with the Gentle Fist, making shadow possession easy.
Shikamaru vs Shino: Each contestant will wait for the other to make the first move. It is likely that the battle will last long enough for teammates to intervene, but failing that, Shino has the advantage in that his bugs have infinite range compared to Shikamaru's shadow possession jutsu. However Shikamaru can use the shadows of the kikaichu to get his shadow closer to Shino. The outome is far from certain.
Shikamaru vs Kiba: If Akamaru can mark Shikamaru, which Shikamaru will be very hard-pressed to avoid, wolf fang over fang doesn't have to make direct contact - the air coming out of the attack slices anything nearby. Moving too fast to intercept with shadow possession jutsu, I think Kiba can win through area-of-effect on this one, but if he does, he'll lose a buttload of chakra, making him useless to help teammates in other fights.
Kiba vs Ino: Replace shadow possession jutsu with mind transfer jutsu and I think this fight will go similarly to the one above. Kiba has the much more advantageous position in this one because if Ino does try and mind transfer him out of wolf fang over fang, she is left useless. Without mind transfer, Ino can't hope to beat Kiba in a fight. However, if Ino fake out a attack and encourages Kiba to fight standard taijutsu style, she might be able to nail him with mind transfer, taking her out of the fight but enbling her to use Kiba's own strength against his teammates.
Kiba vs Choji: Kiba's superior speed can keep him one step ahead of the human boulder jutsu and direct Choji around the battlefield as he pleases. If it comes to brute force, fang over fang may be able to hold human boulder until both contestants exhaust their chakra, and wolf fang over fang will win.
Choji vs Shino: This might work out well for Choji. Shino's insects can't cling to Choji without getting crushed, and Shino is not fast enough to consistently dodge Choji.
Choji vs Hinata: There's no way for Hinata to fight Choji with Gentle Fist while Choji is using Human Bouder. Hinata can't otherwise fight, and like Shino might not be fast enough to consistently dodge the human boulder.
Shino vs Ino: Shino's bugs effectively have infinite range as stated above. Ino's mind transfer can't land on Shino if Shino keeps his distance and uses his insects to put pressure on her.
Ino vs Hinata: At close range, Hinata can't really avoid Mind Transfer, so same deal as shadow possession. Hinata's matchups all appear to be unfavourable...

I think team 10 will win overall.

Gaara-Shukaku
11-03-2012, 03:07 AM
Shikamaru is clever but he can't hold a shadow possesion jutsu for that long a time and Hinata is pretty past and shadow jutsu is rather slow I don't know who would win that one still probably Shikamaru

PrinceofPeace
11-03-2012, 07:55 AM
I am gonna try and measure each matchup individually.
Shikamaru vs Hinata: Hinata doesn't stand a chance. She has to get close to fight with the Gentle Fist, making shadow possession easy.
Hinata is not just a close up fighter. She would easily see the shadow possesion with the bykugan so she will be able to dodge. Then she can use air palms which is hard to see and dodge. Shadow possesion has not caught anyone that fast without help. Hinata wins with Air Palms
Shikamaru vs Shino: Each contestant will wait for the other to make the first move. It is likely that the battle will last long enough for teammates to intervene, but failing that, Shino has the advantage in that his bugs have infinite range compared to Shikamaru's shadow possession jutsu. However Shikamaru can use the shadows of the kikaichu to get his shadow closer to Shino. The outome is far from certain.
Shino would send his bugs then run backwards. Shikamaru would send his shadows then run backwards each gaining distance. The bugs ALWAYS ge their taarget... unless your Tobi. The bugs would surrond Shikamaru then eat up his chakra. Shino can use bug cloens to distract SHikamaru and bugs can block shadows. Shikamaru needs hand signs which takes vital time and shino does not
Shikamaru vs Kiba: If Akamaru can mark Shikamaru, which Shikamaru will be very hard-pressed to avoid, wolf fang over fang doesn't have to make direct contact - the air coming out of the attack slices anything nearby. Moving too fast to intercept with shadow possession jutsu, I think Kiba can win through area-of-effect on this one, but if he does, he'll lose a buttload of chakra, making him useless to help teammates in other fights.
When has Shikamaru ever caught 2 opponents at once with his shadows? FOF spam. even if Shikamaru gets one he can not get the other in time
Kiba vs Ino: Replace shadow possession jutsu with mind transfer jutsu and I think this fight will go similarly to the one above. Kiba has the much more advantageous position in this one because if Ino does try and mind transfer him out of wolf fang over fang, she is left useless. Without mind transfer, Ino can't hope to beat Kiba in a fight. However, if Ino fake out a attack and encourages Kiba to fight standard taijutsu style, she might be able to nail him with mind transfer, taking her out of the fight but enbling her to use Kiba's own strength against his teammates.
kiba is too fast for mind transfer and fighting 2 opponents at once would be hard for Ino. Ino has never won a 1v1 fight so how can she win a 1v2
Kiba vs Choji: Kiba's superior speed can keep him one step ahead of the human boulder jutsu and direct Choji around the battlefield as he pleases. If it comes to brute force, fang over fang may be able to hold human boulder until both contestants exhaust their chakra, and wolf fang over fang will win.
agrred
Choji vs Shino: This might work out well for Choji. Shino's insects can't cling to Choji without getting crushed, and Shino is not fast enough to consistently dodge Choji.
choji is like an all you can eat buffet! The shino's would easily get to him cuz he is big n slow. Then quickly drain it's chakra. Shino just needs to keep the distance and use bugs clones to trick Choji. Shino is fast enough to dodge meat tank
Choji vs Hinata: There's no way for Hinata to fight Choji with Gentle Fist while Choji is using Human Bouder. Hinata can't otherwise fight, and like Shino might not be fast enough to consistently dodge the human boulder.
agrred
Shino vs Ino: Shino's bugs effectively have infinite range as stated above. Ino's mind transfer can't land on Shino if Shino keeps his distance and uses his insects to put pressure on her.
agreed
Ino vs Hinata: At close range, Hinata can't really avoid Mind Transfer, so same deal as shadow possession. Hinata's matchups all appear to be unfavourable...
mind transfer is very slow. Hinata can see mind transfer with bykugan then dodge. Hinata would use Air Palms for the win Ino can not win 1v1

I think team 10 will win overall.

Team 8 wins ! Team 10 is weaker 1v1

Devils Lawyer
11-26-2012, 06:41 AM
Choji solos as a butterfly.

PrinceofPeace
11-26-2012, 03:37 PM
I think that is OOC

koshej
12-05-2012, 03:09 AM
1. Ino vs Hinata.
It's funny how JUUBI was at the end of their COMBINED attack. :lol:
Which pretty much shows that if Ino needed Hinata to target her own attack, there's nearly no way she could trap her by herself.
Also, add here ranged WEAPON attack that everyone seems to forget, plus Shugohakke, plus we don't know the difference in ranges between Hakke and Shintenshin, or rather, how does the range affect Ino's precision (must be strongly affected, see above), whilst Hakke is a direct-hit attack, even if with a short range.
Also, Ino has to do a VERY visible hand sign to activate, whereas Juuken is basically a simple punch, check the very first Hyuuga fight and its speed.
So, I'd say it's a fight of a bowman vs a boxer - the bowman has a much longer range, but takes much more time to attack, while the boxer needs to be quite close, but has a much shorter activation time.
Basically, this can be quite random.
Unless we introduce the Chakra Needle thingy, which is a medium-ranged QUICK attack.
But I might be wrong about its speed.
OUTCOME: Random, with Hinata having a variety benefit.
2. Shikamaru vs Shino.
This battle isn't simple either.
But unless Shika goes for the real KILL (he has some shadow-user killing tech in the games), he'd lose to the swarm of independent bugs.
Shino doesn't have to control them with his movements, only his chakra/brain, so Shika can win only if he acts EXTREMELY fast.
Which is kinda hard to pull off.
OUTCOME: Random, with Shino having a specifics benefit.
3. Choji vs Kiba.
Hard to tell.
Depends on how really damaging Kiba's drilling is.
It could lead to them BOTH being knocked out by the double impact.
I don't have enough info on these attacks to decide more.
OUTCOME: Random, unless Kiba can hurt him without being flattened.

Now, additional fights:
4. Shikamaru vs Hinata.
Same as with Ino to a degree.
Shadows do move faster and not only in straight, but they can be easily avoided even by simple jumping away, check Temari.
With a Byakugan, that trick can be easily forgotten.
Unless Shikamaru gets really lucky to use it from some hole only centimeters from Hinata, so she won't be able to react, even if she sees it.
On the other hand, she can't get closer at all - much worse than with Ino.
So, her only chance is to fight at noon in an open area, which is a near-predictable loss for Shikamaru anyways.
OR to fight at night, when her Byakugan is a strong advantage, I guess.
Otherwise, it's a stalemate, given there are no area advantages for the shadow-user.
OUTCOME: Hinata can't win, but she might easily make Shikamaru too bored to proceed.
5. Shikamaru vs Kiba.
Like someone said above, I doubt he can control TWO targets at once, and Akamaru can attack on itself, as far as I now.
OUTCOME: Shikamaru is pretty much screwed.
6. Choji vs Hinata.
Same as with Kiba.
Oh, wait, not quite.
If Hinata pulls out a Shugohakke, Choji is bye-bye, check that BEE-QUEEN thingy.
Unless his chakra is way higher, so he simply outlasts her.
Also depends on Shugohakke's actual properties, as to only-defensive or also offensive.
But simple physics tell, that Choji will at least bounce off at the same speed he charges in, which may be played hard against him.
The problem is that Shugohakke takes a lot of time to pull off, so Hinata must be lucky to not get smashed beforehand.
OUTCOME: Random, depending on both luck and the unclear properties.
7. Choji vs Shino.
Basically a chakra drain vs jump away battle.
If Shino can be swift enough for a few times, he's quite probably the winner by chakra draining.
Unless Choji can squash the bugs, which I doubt according to their size.
OUTCOME: Random, but Shino is more likely to win.
8. Ino vs Shino.
Unless Shintenshin can make one cancel one's previous chakra controlled orders, she's screwed.
Or if she acts REALLY fast, while Shino's mind is THAT weak.
OUTCOME: Ino is more likely to lose this one.
9. Ino vs Kiba.
Would be the same, but here she has an advantage, cause Kiba can VOICE-call Akamaru back in a instant, unlike the chakra-controlled bugs.
On the other hand, Kiba's duo is way to fast to be caught, so she probably wi lose to his speed.
OUTCOME: Random, the first to move wins.

PrinceofPeace
12-05-2012, 06:46 AM
By that logic team 8 wins

koshej
12-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Not that clear.
Shikamaru OR Ino can one-hit Hinata, but she can do just the same if she tricks them into getting too close; Choji is just too unknown for me to decide.
Shikamaru probably can't defeat Shino so easily due to Bug Clones and bugs themselves; Ino probably can just make him surrender before his bugs get their work done, but she has the same problem; Choji is as good as lost, if his speed isn't high enough, but I said he's too unknown.
Shikamaru will most probably lose to Kiba, if Kiba can control Akamaru by voice; Ino again can make him surrender or even call the dog to stop, but if she misses the fast boy, she's done; Choji again depends on whether he's fast enough and also has tougher defenses than Kiba's drilling.
Too many IFs...

PrinceofPeace
12-05-2012, 08:03 AM
I'll try to erase these If's
-----------------------
Ino vs Hinata (HINATA STOMPS)
-Ino sucks at 1v1 combat. She always needs help to land a hit. She has not fought anyone strong alone. Hinata can see Ino's energy when she uses the mind transfer so Hinata would be able to see and dodge it. Also even if ino does not use mind transfer Hinata can just use Air Palms or try to get close. Either way Ino is on the defensive and would lose.

Shikamaru vs Hinata (HINATA WINS AGAIN)
-SHikamaru SUCKS at taijutsu so if Hinata gets close its game over. Hinata is not dumb enough to fall in the shadows. Thanks to the bykugan Hinata will be able to see where the shadows are and evade the shadows.
PUT HERE IS THE MAIN POINT
-Shikamaru needs FOCUS when using shadows. He likes to hide or stand still. Hinata can find him with the bykugan so hiding is not possible and Hinata can hit him long ranged with Air Palms so Shikamaru can not afford to stand still.

Choji vs HInata (Choji wins)
-Choji goes GIANTIC and smashes Hinata

Shino vs Choji (SHINO STOMPS)
-the bigger Choji gets the more chakra the bugs would eat. Choji has shown 0 speed feats to dodge

FYI-Kiba beats Shikamaru Akamaru can be controlled by voice
-Ino never hit someone as fast as kiba with mind transfer in a 1v1 battle so kiba would run free

WFOF>>>>>Choji