PDA

View Full Version : Just finished reading Bakuman vol.14

Ohako
09-05-2012, 02:12 PM
First off please don't spoil anything Bakuman is one of the 2 series that I actually wait for the manga to arrive in U.S book stores.

This series is by far one of my favorites and volume 14 was great:D. There are very few anime characters I don't like, but Tohru Nanamine. I really liked how this volume showed made me highly dislike the character and crush him and make me satisfied in the same volume. I also dislike the decline of Nakai. He's never been my favorite, but I liked him better in as Crow assistant he turned into a horrible person. I can't wait to read the rest of this series since it has ended. Feel free to talk about anything up to volume 14. I was just wanted to say how good of a series it is.

lolohwd
09-05-2012, 02:35 PM
I loved the Bakuman Series.
one of my favorite mangas........about a manga

Ohako
09-05-2012, 02:39 PM
I know right? I really enjoy the insight it gives on Shonen Jump and how manga is written and published. Hey lolowhd, do you know which people from manga our based off real people? I know a couple of the editors are.

Akatsuki Gord
09-06-2012, 01:39 PM
I really enjoy Bakuman, I gave it a chance randomly and am glad I did :) I think volume 14 comes out soon in the uk, can't wait.

Ohako
09-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Oh I forgot about that. Hopefully you get it soon here in the US we get a new volume every month.

Akatsuki Gord
09-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Lucky you! We usually get our releases every 2-3 months depending on the manga

Ohako
09-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Well thats not always the case. Currently only Bakuman and Bleach come out every month the rest don't. Sometimes Naruto does too