PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 680

BoxHead
09-05-2012, 05:08 AM
It's out.

Dragons, Vergo, ownage, oh my!

Larry01239
09-05-2012, 05:47 AM
Dragon was cool. Looks like Sanji vs. Vergo.

Devroux
09-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Sanji vs. Vergo
Luffy vs. Ceasar

I guess we won't get to see what Smoker can really do, but I'm glad we'll get a taste of Sanji's new power. Honestly, I might be more interested in him and Chopper than any other Straw Hat at this point.

Is everything really going to end now though?

Skrall
09-05-2012, 10:24 AM
I laughed how Luffy set the floor on fire just by running. And Ceaser's expression upon witnessing both Luffy and Smoker at the entrance was priceless. :lol:

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Sanji vs. Vergo
Luffy vs. Ceasar

I guess we won't get to see what Smoker can really do, but I'm glad we'll get a taste of Sanji's new power. Honestly, I might be more interested in him and Chopper than any other Straw Hat at this point.

Is everything really going to end now though?

I'm interested in sanji and ussop the most. Idrc about chopper. But the way sanji entered the fight with vergo was hilarious.

Devroux
09-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Chopper's a beast. All new transformations and the others leveled up. He's got to be cooler.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
09-05-2012, 11:23 AM
nice........sanji sensed a woman in danger and went running

i loved how they were just relaxing on brownbeard...heheh..the excuses. im annoyed of running so much

hmm...in the flashback, vergo had dangos stuck to his face. and back to the real time, seems like he still had that spoon stuck to his face
ah yes.luffy set the floor on fire

heh.they rang the doorbell....luffy greets caesar with a punch to the gut immediately.

great chapter as usual!

Wooster
09-05-2012, 11:25 AM
If Yamato sensed you in danger would he come running?

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Chopper's a beast. All new transformations and the others leveled up. He's got to be cooler.

Chopper's meh. The only real fight he had was on skypiea and that was "ok".

Usopp has always interested me though. The way he took out perona, and almost beat luffy was smart and resourceful. So now that he has brawn to match his brain, I'd like to see what he could do with it. But the sling shot he has is corny. I liked his sogaking weapon better.

Ohako
09-05-2012, 11:27 AM
It be cool if Zoro beats up the dragon and they make it the crews pet. (probably won't happen) and I am really interested in the Vergo vs. Sanji fight. I never expected that match up. I see Cesar getting pummeled.

Wooster
09-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Chopper's meh. The only real fight he had was on skypiea and that was "ok".

Usopp has always interested me though. The way he took out perona, and almost beat luffy was smart and resourceful. So now that he has brawn to match his brain, I'd like to see what he could do with it. But the sling shot he has is corny. I liked his sogaking weapon better.
You forgot Enis Lobby.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
09-05-2012, 11:37 AM
If Yamato sensed you in danger would he come running?

Indeed he will!b:Pb<3
and vice versa

shinmarubountyhunter
09-05-2012, 11:40 AM
True, I just went back and watched that fight again and I liked it. But still I find chopper uninteresting.

Devroux
09-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Robin is the one that's uninteresting. :ugeek:

Vivi
09-05-2012, 12:16 PM
No Monet.

Uninteresting.

Ohako
09-05-2012, 12:20 PM
No Monet.

Uninteresting.

She was there.......she was shown once lol. I wonder if she has any fighting ability.

Devroux
09-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Chopper was the only one missing. D:

Wooster
09-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Indeed he will!b:Pb<3
and vice versa
Aww , how sweet,.

Vivi
09-05-2012, 02:06 PM
She was there.......she was shown once lol. I wonder if she has any fighting ability.
Once ain't enough!:C

She's the most mysterious person on that Island, especially due to helping the Strawhats so often.

Chopper was the only one missing. D:

Took Monets note too serious.

Ohako
09-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Once ain't enough!:C

She's the most mysterious person on that Island, especially due to helping the Strawhats so often.

Yeah she is by far an interesting character I would like to see more of, even Vergo has been shown more then her. I don't find him that interesting. We will just have to wait to see more of Monet.

Devroux
09-05-2012, 02:35 PM
More Rokushiki though. How is it going to be added on this time?