Restrictions: No CS1 or CS2 for Sasuke

Who wins, and why?

Shikamaru Nara
08-30-2012, 08:17 AM
-redacted-

PrinceofPeace
08-30-2012, 08:29 AM
This has been done soo many times and Neji will ALWAYS win
Saskue can not get past rotation and the curse mark does not help him. His strongest attacks are close ranged and that is way too dangerous for Saskue to use agianst neji
Rotation>fire ball

BMC1994
08-30-2012, 08:47 AM
Neji really kicks the crap out of any pts close range fighter.

Neji can shut any of their attacks down through gentle fist and he can deflect anything with kaiten. Sasuke has no chance w/out cs1/cs2

Uchiha Sora
08-30-2012, 09:19 AM
This thread is OD.

Sauce gets stomped for reasons Shika and BMC said

@Raiden Well PTS Sasuke is OP soooo

king kakashi
08-30-2012, 12:06 PM
does sasuke have three tomoe

TheIndigoFang
08-30-2012, 12:07 PM
@king Yes.

king kakashi
08-30-2012, 12:12 PM
then as i've said before he can comepletely keep up with neji's movements
neji couldn't handle naruto in semi-9tails mode sasuke LOLstomped him with three tomoe

Raiden
08-30-2012, 12:21 PM
This thread is OD.

Sauce gets stomped for reasons Shika and BMC said

@Raiden Well PTS Sasuke is OP soooo

lol so is PTS Neji (not as much as Sasuke), I will happily use PTS Neji.

MinatoXNaruto
08-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Neji was able to take out Kidomaru. Pretty sure Kidomaru is wayy stronger than cumin exam nine tailed Naruto. It would be a close fight since Sasuke has 3 tomoe but in the end, I think Neji would do more damage with his rotation and gentle fist. Not to mention 8 trigrams 64 palms.

king kakashi
08-30-2012, 01:25 PM
my point is final valley semi 9tails
got Lol stomped by sasuke in theory he should be able to dodge everything neji has with just taijutsu

BMC1994
08-30-2012, 01:36 PM
got Lol stomped by sasuke in theory he should be able to dodge everything neji has with just taijutsu

The thing is sauce had cs1 in final valley.

JLI2infinity
08-30-2012, 01:46 PM

In that form Naruto attacks with his normal taijutsu his speed and strength are just amplified. The attacks can be countered by a skilled taijutsu user with fluid movement as we saw from Kimimaro. Neji on the other hand has a combo which we've never seen countered. It is a fluid movement from a masterful taijutsu style. I doubt it's the type of thing that can be trolled by sharingan, especially since it's a skill unique to the Hyuuga Clan.

king kakashi
08-30-2012, 02:19 PM
In that form Naruto attacks with his normal taijutsu his speed and strength are just amplified. The attacks can be countered by a skilled taijutsu user with fluid movement as we saw from Kimimaro. Neji on the other hand has a combo which we've never seen countered. It is a fluid movement from a masterful taijutsu style. I doubt it's the type of thing that can be trolled by sharingan, especially since it's a skill unique to the Hyuuga Clan.

i have a million arguments for this but i have debated this before and lost so i'll concede

CoolerThanIce
12-08-2012, 11:04 AM
Sasuke couldn't even get past Rock Lee, then how is he supposed to take out Neji?

Rotation and 8 trigrams 64 palms> Close range fighting

Shikamaru Nara
12-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Sasuke also hadn't had his third tomoe on his Sharingan.

At the end of PTS, with Curse Mark, Sharingan, and CS2 Chidori, i don't see Neji coming out on top, especially when Sasuke can predict his movements now. Remember we're not just talking about the Chuunin exams. This thread covers the entire PTS.

CoolerThanIce
12-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Sasuke also hadn't had his third tomoe on his Sharingan.

At the end of PTS, with Curse Mark, Sharingan, and CS2 Chidori, i don't see Neji coming out on top, especially when Sasuke can predict his movements now. Remember we're not just talking about the Chuunin exams. This thread covers the entire PTS.

Well, if it covers the entire PTS, then it's pretty equal. It could seriously go either way, so I wouldn't bet on just one of them. Note that the person who started this thread wrote "no CS1 and CS2 for Sasuke", so I'd count the CS2 out.

Frost ninja
12-08-2012, 11:27 AM
The AoE off of black chidori would cause problems, but I don't see him getting through rotation. And since CM2 eats through him like crazy and Neji has a respectable amount of stamina... I'm pretty sure he will be fine.

Saw the OP said no CM, so yeah. Stomping yard.

Shikamaru Nara
12-08-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm still willing to bet he won't be able to hit Sasuke.

Frost ninja
12-08-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm still willing to bet he won't be able to hit Sasuke.

He dodged transonic+ arrows ripping and changing angles, possibly a couple thousand tiny spiders while popping each one,so on so forth.

How will Sasuke evade him, exactly? He may be fast, but even Neji has been shown to be able to react to much faster. Also since his stamina is much lower than Nejis, he won't be running for near as long.

Uchiha Sora
12-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Sasuke is Base Lee speed at best and he can't even keep that speed up for long. Neji wont have a problem shutting him down.

And unlike Naruto, Neji's attacks are unblockable as he still pokes the chakra points

PrinceofPeace
12-08-2012, 01:06 PM
So why is fireball Jutsu useless?

megabbaut
12-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Because of Rotation and they can be dodged

PrinceofPeace
12-09-2012, 04:38 AM
What about close ranged? Not tooo close for gentle fist but close enough? Also rotation is not the best counter

Crair Uchiha
12-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Sasuke, because despite Neji being able to counter some strong jutsu with rotation, I believe Sasuke's close ranged combat attacks at that age were pretty impressive compared to Neji's.

BMC1994
12-09-2012, 07:46 AM
No neji can strike you 64 to 128 times in like 3 seconds giving you no chance to counter as you wont be able to access your chakra anymore to do so.

Neji also casually stomps lee which is sasukes max speed.

Sasuke is dead close mid and long range.(as the spider guy who is superior in longe range fights also died against pts neji).

he has 0 chance. 0. Pts Neji stomps most if not all of the pts K11. Pts neji could stomp most if not all post timeskip K11 save for naruto, sasuke and choji.(and gated lee ofcourse but he prob doesnt use that against neji)

Uchiha Sora
12-09-2012, 07:59 AM
So why is fireball Jutsu useless?

It's a useless jutsu in general unless its Madeline's level.

They can easily be dodged and rotation blocks it easily because its just heat

PrinceofPeace
12-09-2012, 08:39 AM
>.>(thats the first time I did that... I think I used it right)

megabbaut
12-09-2012, 08:49 AM
>.>(thats the first time I did that... I think I used it right)
You mean the face? Yeah you used it right and your english is becoming better and better

PrinceofPeace
12-09-2012, 09:07 AM
huh??