PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Seriously confused about Tobi's past...

Decendent of Sasuke
08-29-2012, 03:08 PM
So now that we know that Tobi is Obito, I researched a little bit about his life so see if I could find any information.

I ran into one huge problem... The attack on the Hidden Leaf Village by Madara and Nine Tails happened roughly one year after the events at Kannabi Bridge...this leaves Madara (Tobi/obito) being FOURTEEN years old when he attacked Konoha. Someone explain to me how the F a fourteen year old can improve so much that he can be on par with the fourth hokage and be able to control the kyuubi. You have a lot of explaining to do kishi...

tl;dr: Obito is 14 years old (1 year after the events at Kannabi) when he attacked konoha with kyuubi...

How I found this out: Kakashi is currently 30 years old in the series, and 17 years ago Naruto was born and Madara (Tobi/Obito) attacks konoha. This leaves Kakashi at age 13/14 when Madara attacks. And Kakashi was 13 when he became a Jounin (events at Kannabi bridge) and Obito was the same age as kakashi... so basically we have a shinobi who becomes on par with the fourth hokage in less than a year... lots of explaining to do kishi

Jarakuda
08-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Kakashi looked like he grew an extra foot since the war happend, in his anbu uniform when the nine tails attacked.

Yori
08-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Either there were multiple Tobis or someone is controlling Obito from the distance

Decendent of Sasuke
08-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Pain v2.0?

Uchiha Sora
08-29-2012, 05:21 PM
I would have said that was someoje else but he used space time migration :/

Nameless Shinobi
08-29-2012, 06:15 PM
So now that we know that Tobi is Obito, I researched a little bit about his life so see if I could find any information.

I ran into one huge problem... The attack on the Hidden Leaf Village by Madara and Nine Tails happened roughly one year after the events at Kannabi Bridge...this leaves Madara (Tobi/obito) being FOURTEEN years old when he attacked Konoha. Someone explain to me how the F a fourteen year old can improve so much that he can be on par with the fourth hokage and be able to control the kyuubi. You have a lot of explaining to do kishi...

tl;dr: Obito is 14 years old (1 year after the events at Kannabi) when he attacked konoha with kyuubi...

How I found this out: Kakashi is currently 30 years old in the series, and 17 years ago Naruto was born and Madara (Tobi/Obito) attacks konoha. This leaves Kakashi at age 13/14 when Madara attacks. And Kakashi was 13 when he became a Jounin (events at Kannabi bridge) and Obito was the same age as kakashi... so basically we have a shinobi who becomes on par with the fourth hokage in less than a year... lots of explaining to do kishi

it can be that tobi when madara attack is not obito but his predecessor, or obito body was being cyborged with zetsu parts
or maybe kishi don't bother about the details....

zerosameri
08-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Its PNJ at this point :|

ObitoUchiha
08-29-2012, 06:39 PM

My honest theory? If the mask wasn't orange spiraled or shaped like an eye, then it was the first man with the mask. Or one of a few. Only one masked man existed at any one time, but he existed.

Nine tails attack #2

Uchiha Masacre (unless nine tails attack one grew out his hair, this guy's different)

Mizukage? (I think they all must look very similar. Or Rin helped him, likely unwillingly, by giving him regenerative properties. Aka, tobi's arm)

Phacade
08-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Perhaps Tobi's pocket dimension works differently, like dog years or something like that that would allowed him to advance in years. Or perhaps he trained with Madara in Tsukuyomi for entire year (could be the equivilant of perhaps 20 years)?