View Full Version : Spoiler: quick character recap
08-27-2012, 01:41 AM
as the end of the war closes in, i was thinkin about all the characters brought back and how others have changed, and was wondering which characters you all think have,
been killed off too soon-this means characters that have been introduced but havent had much development e.g. the second hokage, hes the creater of the edo, the single most important jutsu of the war, and yet he remains a mystery! also the third hokage, the 'god of all ninja' and we never got to see him in his prime or what he was capable of.
over stayed their welcome-this is people who are there, but serve no purpose, or the fact that they are just annoy you, for me this has to be karin, annoying, weak, predictable, i dont see any point in her since sasuke no longer wants her, unless she has something to do with narutos bloodline or helps with who ever fight sasuke, other then that, shes lost use in the story.
so what do you guys think?
08-27-2012, 06:19 AM
Been killed off too soon:
I lost interest in Sarutobi once Shippudden started, tbh. Plus he sucks for letting all that drama go down when he was Hokage and letting Danzo have his way. I just think he was a bad Hokage, but that's my opinion. The only jutsu he had that interested me was Enma kuchiyose.
2nd Hokage would have been interesting I guess. But with Edo Tensei and Hashirama DNA, we basically know what they're fighting power was all about. So flashback fights would've been useless.
I would like to have seen Kushina fight. I thought Konan was killed off too soon, she was great. Yahiko, too. We didn't get to see much of his jutsu. I also thought Nagato got an overall crappy deal by Kishimoto. Would have liked to see what Shisui was about, too. All of this in the context of fighting, that is. We got ample information on their backstory and plot influence.
Overstayed their welcome:
Zetsu has been lurking in the damn background forever and we haven't see him fight a whole lot, he just gets whooped on so IMO he's annoying and should hurry up and be dealt with since he's already half destroyed.
Some of the Edo Tensei started to really get boring, specifically the 7 Swordsmen dude who used to wield Samehada, he irritated the crap out of me with the way he looked. Chiyo and Kimimaro were pretty weaksauce IMO and I felt like they were just a waste of panel space.
4th Raikage is boring. He was cool when he was first introduced but once he sacrificed his arm I lost all respect for him. And his speed is pretty much outmatched at this point. All he can do is zip around and use karate chops and get caught in genjutsu's that embarass the whole Shinobi Alliance since he's the commander. Granted, was Madara who genjutsu'd him, but still as Supreme Commander he's been a let down.
08-27-2012, 09:27 AM
-Hiruzen hasn't had enough of the spotlight. His main jutsus were a summoning and a suicidal seal. How does he become a legendary ninja and Hokage with that?
-Orochimaru needs to die. He was the manga's best villain, but he should've died already. Now his role seems to be a tool for Sasuke.
-Tobirama is a badass. Space-Time jutsu, edo tensei, master of water techs. And he had an honorable ending. That's enough for me.
-Tobi... just show us your damn face.
08-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Konan should have lived.
08-27-2012, 11:02 PM
I have no problem with the deaths in naruto they served there purpose and it was time for them to go apart from danzo although I would loved to learn and seen more off the 1st to 4th hokage also kushina and the white fang.
Now who overstayed there welcome
1. Tsunade: she should be long gone by now she is just offers nothing to the plot like danzo did.
2. Lady shizune: terrible character should of died when the pain invasion happened.
3. tenten: worst character in naruto had a good build up but offered nothing.
4. Sai: annoying offers nothing to the manga should die.
5. Neji: should of died after that fight against Kidomaru because he hasn't been used in shippuden in a good aspect and shippuden has ruined his character.
6. Choji: should of died after his fight against Jirobo for the same reasons as neji plus the death of Neji and Choji would of offered more development to there team mates like Shikamaru when Asuma Died.
7. Hinata. Should of died during the pain invasion arc simply because again offers nothing to the plot plus like a lot off these characters are just plain useless.
8. Itachi. I know he's gone now but he should of never been brought back he screwed up sasukes development.
9. Karin. Just plain annoying especially in the dub she should just die.
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.