PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Forget about "WHO" Tobi is, how about "WHAT" Tobi is...

Final Valley
08-25-2012, 05:57 PM
I NEED ANSWERS...

:arrow: TOBI'S FACE

- We only really got two opportunities to see it...
+ First time: After Sasuke killed Itachi and they were in a cave, Tobi took off half of his mask to show his Sharingan in order for Sasuke to trust him.
+ Second time: He broke the top half of his mask (forehead was covered with bandages) to activate Izanagi while battling Konan.
~ On these two occasions I noticed something... when he showed his face to Sasuke, he appeared to be very old (like Danzo's age). But when he fought Konan he appeared much younger (like Kakashi's age). This is all based on what you could actually see of his face.

- Kishimoto only shows us bare minimum of his face, mostly just his eyes.

- We have NEVER seen his forehead, each time we got a glance it was either rapped in bandages or you couldn't see it. After them two occasions he replaced his old orange mask with a new one, which has a third eye hole.
+ Side note: Yoshihiro Togashi (manga author of Yu Yu Hakusho) is one of Kishimoto favorite manga authors. In Yu Yu Hakusho, one character named Hiei has a "jagan eye" that was implanted in his forehead and he always has it covered until battle.

- I know something from a different series has nothing to do with Tobi, with that being said I still think that Tobi is hiding something else under them bandages. Possibly a Byakugan or something that we've never seen before.

:arrow: TOBI'S BODY

- After Sasuke killed Itachi, Tobi didn't have his Akatsuki cloak on when he was talking to him... yet he has absolutely no skin showing at all.

- Tobi's arms have been blown off multiple times, and he even ripped one off when it was infected from Torune's jutsu. I'm guessing that Zetsu (my guess) can replace his body parts.

:arrow: TOBI'S ACCOMPLICE (ZETSU)

- We know about as much about Zetsu as we do Tobi, nothing.

- Why did Kabuto want half of Zetsu?

- Why is there a light/dark side of him with two completely different personalities?

- Did anyone else notice that Tobi like Zetsu has two different personalities? Some of you might say that Tobi was just acting, but I think I'm raising a pretty good question here. Tobi had a carefree attitude where he was clumsy etc. (light), and then he has a serious side that's all about war (dark). Tobi and Zetsu are definitely connected in some way.

AT THIS POINT! I believe that Tobi truly is the "nobody" he claims to be... I think that both Tobi and Zetsu were made by none other than Madara Uchiha before his death. Like Tobi stated "The victor is the one who can gaze into the future".

SharinganSage
08-25-2012, 07:18 PM
While its always fun to theorize about stuff, I really believe we have reached another dead point in the series. We really can't find out any more based on what we have right now.

Final Valley
08-25-2012, 07:38 PM
While its always fun to theorize about stuff, I really believe we have reached another dead point in the series. We really can't find out any more based on what we have right now.

That might be true... but if people figured out half the stuff I listed we'd know who he is, I thought there would be more interest in this. :cry:

Bratcipheo
08-25-2012, 08:01 PM
problem with your arguments is this:

You are right. Most of your points are true, and we will see Zetsu connections etc. But they have nothing to do with the fact that you think he is "nobody".
Your points are good, but have no relation to your theory. Rather odd.

It's like me saying:
The Sun is very hot. If we get closer, we will likely burn. It is also very big, it only appears small because its far away.
Therefore my house is green.

Final Valley
08-25-2012, 08:15 PM
problem with your arguments is this:

You are right. Most of your points are true, and we will see Zetsu connections etc. But they have nothing to do with the fact that you think he is "nobody".
Your points are good, but have no relation to your theory. Rather odd.

It's like me saying:
The Sun is very hot. If we get closer, we will likely burn. It is also very big, it only appears small because its far away.
Therefore my house is green.

How doesn't it? What I'm getting at is all people post is pointless garbage... Tobi = Obito, Tobi = Kakko, Tobi = Rin. When Tobi is probably a Zetsu clone, I wouldn't doubt it. Everything I stated was me reminding all of you that Tobi... probably isn't even a real person/in a real body, but a creation.

and17y1
08-26-2012, 12:25 AM
Finally a person who thinks that both Tobi and Zetsu were made by Madara using a technique similar to "Creation of all things" which is based on Izanagi.

Bratcipheo
08-26-2012, 06:29 AM
No, your points state this:

There is a connection between Tobi and Zetsu.
Tobi has some Zetsu cells and body.
His face looked old and then young at some point, you think.
Your other points are no points.

Then you say: Therefore he is nobody.

Its a jump in logic.

I say: Therefore his (Obitos) body was damaged and he got Zetsu cells(senju) that heals him and are part of his body.
No reason to make him 'nobody'. It is Obito, denying it still... is just... well you will see.

Final Valley
08-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Finally a person who thinks that both Tobi and Zetsu were made by Madara using a technique similar to "Creation of all things" which is based on Izanagi.

Exactly... people don't think deep enough into it.

Final Valley
08-26-2012, 11:27 AM
No, your points state this:

There is a connection between Tobi and Zetsu.
Tobi has some Zetsu cells and body.
His face looked old and then young at some point, you think.
Your other points are no points.

Then you say: Therefore he is nobody.

Its a jump in logic.

I say: Therefore his (Obitos) body was damaged and he got Zetsu cells(senju) that heals him and are part of his body.
No reason to make him 'nobody'. It is Obito, denying it still... is just... well you will see.

Sooooooooooooooooooo... you're one of them Tobi = Obito people, smh. :roll:

Bratcipheo
08-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Sooooooooooooooooooo... you're one of them Tobi = Obito people, smh. :roll:

If you are right i will address you as Kami-sama from then on and respect you for eternity.
Do you have the confidence in your theory that you can say the same about me?If i am right and it is Obito, would you admit your fault and call me your god?
Show me that your confidence in your theory is real.

Final Valley
08-27-2012, 06:43 PM
If you are right i will address you as Kami-sama from then on and respect you for eternity.
Do you have the confidence in your theory that you can say the same about me?If i am right and it is Obito, would you admit your fault and call me your god?
Show me that your confidence in your theory is real.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just giving my best guess and raising some questions. Don't ever try to take the name of God, that's the kind of stuff that will make you burn for eternity. When we find out that it's not Obito, you can call me your sensei. You have much to learn, you believe in deception quite easily... Kishimoto wants us too think it's Obito, but a fool like you can't understand that. Whether it's Obito's dad, Obito's brother, Rin, Kakko, Kagami, some kind of Zetsu clone, or even Sasuke from the future... IT'S NOT OBITO! I can't wait to prove you wrong! Where's zerosameri when you need him...

Bratcipheo
08-27-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just giving my best guess and raising some questions. Don't ever try to take the name of God, that's the kind of stuff that will make you burn for eternity. When we find out that it's not Obito, you can call me your sensei. You have much to learn, you believe in deception quite easily... Kishimoto wants us too think it's Obito, but a fool like you can't understand that. Whether it's Obito's dad, Obito's brother, Rin, Kakko, Kagami, some kind of Zetsu clone, or even Sasuke from the future... IT'S NOT OBITO! I can't wait to prove you wrong! Where's zerosameri when you need him...
I will call you sensei if you are right, will you do the same if i am?Do you have the balls?I think not, we will see.

Btw, dont hope for zero, he's not coming, he was a weak foe.

I haven't seen you in my discussions before, where have you been?You never visited my tobi-obito theory?Here, read it, you'll learn why you were wrong.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108947

Final Valley
08-27-2012, 08:27 PM
I will call you sensei if you are right, will you do the same if i am?Do you have the balls?I think not, we will see.

Btw, dont hope for zero, he's not coming, he was a weak foe.

I haven't seen you in my discussions before, where have you been?You never visited my tobi-obito theory?Here, read it, you'll learn why you were wrong.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108947

If you're right, I'll call you sensei. Just get ready to call me your sensei!

kalmeast
08-27-2012, 08:29 PM
A Pimp

PrinceofPeace
08-27-2012, 09:48 PM
Obito is NOT Tobi

It is too obvious to be obito. Kishi is just tricking you. It is the oldest trick in the book. If anything it is Obito's body but it is not REALLY Obito

ObitoUchiha
08-27-2012, 09:56 PM
Obito is NOT Tobi

It is too obvious to be obito. Kishi is just tricking you. It is the oldest trick in the book. If anything it is Obito's body but it is not REALLY Obito

Ahh, that... is actually an interesting theory...

Ok, if I try to tie this in with my threaded theory, it would be so different...

Madara did Immortal jutsu... and it has a side effect. It leaves you like schrodingers cat.

Dead and alive

Bratcipheo
08-28-2012, 07:12 AM
If you're right, I'll call you sensei. Just get ready to call me your sensei!

Good, you know what? I should have done this with most people disagreeing with me in the forum, adds a little more to the whole thing.
Ah i remember, i made a bet with one, he said hes gonna eat a hat if im right, well sucks for him.

Obito is NOT Tobi

Too obvious doesn't exist. I can think of no anime where this has ever happened. Remember, in a way the viewer doesn't exist in these stories. Changing stuff to trick only readers, but not characters, does not happen.
It only happens in the head of forummers who think that Naruto is a high level mystery manga.

Think about it in retrospect. If tobi really is some other random guy, and the obvious obito was just a trick, what does it do to the story afterwards?It makes it extremely lame. Looking back on it, it wasn't an epic storyline with twists, betrayal and emotion, but just a little trick.
This little trick wont happen. With Obito the whole thing suddenly gets dramatic and emotional for the characters. Maybe it was obvious, but its the best story in retrospect.

Ask yourself, what would be most exciting to the everyday dude it reading it? He's got no clue about the theories, scarcely remembers obito, every day dude will get surprised. So its exciting for him. Naruto is written for everyday dudes.

Final Valley
08-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Good, you know what? I should have done this with most people disagreeing with me in the forum, adds a little more to the whole thing.
Ah i remember, i made a bet with one, he said hes gonna eat a hat if im right, well sucks for him.

Too obvious doesn't exist. I can think of no anime where this has ever happened. Remember, in a way the viewer doesn't exist in these stories. Changing stuff to trick only readers, but not characters, does not happen.
It only happens in the head of forummers who think that Naruto is a high level mystery manga.

Think about it in retrospect. If tobi really is some other random guy, and the obvious obito was just a trick, what does it do to the story afterwards?It makes it extremely lame. Looking back on it, it wasn't an epic storyline with twists, betrayal and emotion, but just a little trick.
This little trick wont happen. With Obito the whole thing suddenly gets dramatic and emotional for the characters. Maybe it was obvious, but its the best story in retrospect.

Ask yourself, what would be most exciting to the everyday dude it reading it? He's got no clue about the theories, scarcely remembers obito, every day dude will get surprised. So its exciting for him. Naruto is written for everyday dudes.

- You're saying that people will be shocked and actually like Tobi being Obito... to bad NO ONE wants him to be Obito. When you're wrong... be a man about it, that's all I'm saying.

ObitoUchiha
08-28-2012, 04:07 PM
- You're saying that people will be shocked and actually like Tobi being Obito... to bad NO ONE wants him to be Obito. When you're wrong... be a man about it, that's all I'm saying.

So because no one wants it to be him, it won't?!

I want it to be Obito, Kagami, or Rin.

Obito first, then Rin, then Kagami, then Random Uchiha

If any of last three, OBITO IS ZETSU!

Bratcipheo
08-28-2012, 04:21 PM

When i lived in japan I regularly talked with people about manga's, and ofcause i also asked them who they thought Tobi was. Most simply didnt know, some still thought Madara and a few thought Obito.(One girl was really excited about her theory, she explained some Kanji and why it HAD to be him..)
A good portion of those hadn't heard about the theory that Obito could be Tobi, and when i told them reactions were different. Some excited and hoped for it, some couldn't believe it/couldn't remember obito.

So you're wrong. There is nothing to argue about. You base your claim on nothing, while got concrete experience in the matter.

I'll man up if i lose, ill even make one long im srry im trash thread.

Bratcipheo
08-29-2012, 09:01 AM
Say it.

EnigmaNinja
08-29-2012, 09:32 AM
o oh, looks like bratcipheo and I were correct. Final Valley you have to say it now.

Jakropha
08-29-2012, 09:49 AM
This isn't some sorry joke... This is serious, Kishimoto messed up, and he can't fix it, nobody is going to make you feel better for being right on what was the biggest mystery in the whole entire series, and you just flipped a coin to decide who you wanted to think it was...
While most of us decided it was Madara, and another bunch of numbnuts thought he was *shudder* Obito... there was a fine line of people who decided to break a cycle of bandwagon jumping and decided on something logical (Zetsoom for instance, while I exaggerate him a bit, is extremely logical)

Nobody comfort a sore winner, and nobody even dare call me a sore loser, where in truth, it seems like the winning side cheated...

Bratcipheo
08-29-2012, 02:10 PM
This isn't some sorry joke... This is serious, Kishimoto messed up, and he can't fix it, nobody is going to make you feel better for being right on what was the biggest mystery in the whole entire series, and you just flipped a coin to decide who you wanted to think it was...
While most of us decided it was Madara, and another bunch of numbnuts thought he was *shudder* Obito... there was a fine line of people who decided to break a cycle of bandwagon jumping and decided on something logical (Zetsoom for instance, while I exaggerate him a bit, is extremely logical)

Nobody comfort a sore winner, and nobody even dare call me a sore loser, where in truth, it seems like the winning side cheated...

My victory is flawless.

EnigmaNinja
08-29-2012, 08:52 PM

Its funny how you say numbnuts. ive made a thread for obito being tobi but honestly you cant call bratcipheo that? come on buddy.. read the guy theory's he discusses like a genius. He analyzes situation like kakashi.
its amazing how he comes up with ideas. So cut him some slack add least.

Shikamaru Nara
08-29-2012, 08:55 PM
It's funny how you guys treat this like a victory when in fact you spent hours of your lives theorizing, trying to figure it out. For one minute. And when you were right you were disappointed because nobody was impressed with you.

Now you're trying to compensate for the loss of time by trying to make others feel badly because Kishi is a troll and you guys happened to get lucky. Get off your high horses. You guys really are mean.

Bratcipheo
08-29-2012, 09:13 PM
It's funny how you guys treat this like a victory when in fact you spent hours of your lives theorizing, trying to figure it out. For one minute. And when you were right you were disappointed because nobody was impressed with you.

Now you're trying to compensate for the loss of time by trying to make others feel badly because Kishi is a troll and you guys happened to get lucky. Get off your high horses. You guys really are mean.

Some of your fellow losers made a thread about someone else because he was also wrong.
They laughed about his theory while their own was wrong as well.

Combine this with the fact that there has been a special kind of hostility towards Obito-Tobi theories over the years and you know, with absolute certainty, that they would have ripped us to pieces.
I only engage in this revenge seeking with people who sorta has agreed with it before hand. And with people who seem very aggressive and confident still and deny reality.

Think about it, what have I done in this thread? I made a deal with a guy to call each other Sensei if either won. I won, so i want him to say it.
I just said "say it" and Jakropra comes along like some lunatic on a trip and you defend him?

There were a ton of theories with Tobi, but when you come down to it, was Obito vs. The rest in everyone mind.

You can't blame any pro obito-tobi people here for bragging either, read some of the older threads and you will find tons of comments like:" Omgad you idiots, hes dead already!YOU are WRONG;He is Madara, cant die how simple!OBITARDS! LOL, NOT AGAIN! /close thread."
Many of those have people have less than 10 comments, they got scared away.
You cannot blame them, you simply cant.
And again, this is nothing, the most hostility is still coming from other people, i mean look at jakropras post.

Bratcipheo
08-29-2012, 09:20 PM
And by the way:It's funny how you guys treat this like a victory when in fact you spent hours of your lives theorizing, trying to figure it out. For one minute. And when you were right you were disappointed because nobody was impressed with you.

Says you who has 37000 posts in this forum. Don't pull the time/nerd card. Our victory is flawless. People aren't impressed, they are angry and embarrassed.
Some other people cover it up under layers. Like you.
You know what i think of you. I haven't forgotten and i never will.

Final Valley
08-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Wait until when we find the whole truth about Obito, wait until we find out that he's being controlled. Hopefully 600, if you're right and it's Obito in the flesh, his mind, his personality, everything... then and only then, will I do it. :lol:

Bratcipheo
08-30-2012, 08:23 AM
Wait until when we find the whole truth about Obito, wait until we find out that he's being controlled. Hopefully 600, if you're right and it's Obito in the flesh, his mind, his personality, everything... then and only then, will I do it. :lol:
pathetic

Maruko
08-30-2012, 09:14 AM
^Told you before, don't be so harsh. :roll:
Some people really hate that, not me, this is a forum, everyone should have an opinion, but some people get mad, trust me.

Bratcipheo
08-30-2012, 09:20 AM
^Told you before, don't be so harsh. :roll:
Some people really hate that, not me, this is a forum, everyone should have an opinion, but some people get mad, trust me.

He's running away. He told me several times that he didn't want me to run away once he was right, he really cared about that.
But now that he clearly lost, he's hanging onto straws.
Heck, it would surprise me that when we find out that zetsu healed obito, and he has his genes infused he'll say:"But that means he is Zetsu clone in away!!So you weren't right blabla"

The fact that we got a emotional obito backflash and then obito looking back at as should remove any doubt. If this won't be enough, im afraid that nothing is enough.

Maruko
08-30-2012, 09:53 AM
It is enough to me...I do hate it though. lol
I wish he was Izuna! >.<

paradigm1977
08-30-2012, 11:51 PM
While some kind of zetsu representing tobi in the entirety and doubling as obito is still scientifically posible...

No, zetsu theories are not in the running. The race has been won IMO. If more than a zetsu aspect, not partial on obito, but entire or majority, then we discuss zetsu as the winner due to Obito using performance enhancing drug. And we will take away the victory. Until that happens,

Obito wins. I don't like how his eyes are the same as when in gaiden, but different wit the broken mask vs konan. It's not my fault I was wrong, in my mind.

But most of those who chose obito, threw away the things that didnt fit, and picked him for fandom. However some consciously admitted that despite any supposed timeline or logic that didnt fit, wasn't important for the whole and what the writer was trying to achieve based on other writing merits that he was following.

I chose to reject flaws and was wrong. Brat accepted, or disagreed on them and was right.