PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Kakashi and Tobi MS theory.

MinatoXNaruto
08-25-2012, 02:51 PM
This is just a theory and can only work if Tobi = Obito.

What if somehow Obito was saved by someone like Zetsu and his entire right side was given the Zetsu goo. That's why when he gets hit on the side you see the goo dripping. Anyway, Zetsu then would take him to Madara and Madara would proceed to teach him his way of the shinobi and the Uchiha history. He would also teach him to hone his sharingan. What if Tobi's dimension is somewhat like the hyperbolic time chamber and time is slowed down there. He could've possibly sent him and Madara to train there. What if he could use kamui with his normal sharingan? Remember when we saw his ms? He said let me show you the true power of Kamui. What if there are 2 levels of Kamui? Level 1 being you can send things including yourself to and from the dimension. Kakashi did say it was only one jutsu, him phasing and warping things. We didn't get to see level 2 Kamui because he was being attacked?

The question is, why couldn't Kakashi use Kamui with his normal sharingan? Maybe he didn't know how to use it or he couldnt use it. Why can't he Kamui himself to the other dimension like Tobi or bring things back from the other dimension? Maybe since it wasn't his sharingan to begin with and Obito is STILL alive, he has more of the abilities of the Kamui and Kakashi can only send things there, or he doesn't know how to use it all the way.

I know this sounds a little far fetched but I'm almost done. Madara was probably dead somewhere before either before part 1 or during. Assuming Madara sent Obito to destroy Konoha. Madara could've possibly genjutsued him or brainwashed him into doing it and making him forget about all of his comrades there. Anyway, what if when Madara died, the genjutsu wore off and Obito returned to his normal self. He was probably scared to return to the village because everyone thought he was dead so he was building up the confidence to return. What if somehow during the timeskip, Obito was planning to return to the village? He was gonna sneak up and surprise Kakashi by using his Kamui when he saw Kakashi at a grave. I think Obito has a grave, but what if it was Rin's grave. He couldve either been apologizing to Obito in front of his grave or he was in front of Rin's grave. The emotional trauma was too much for Obito to handle so he warped himself somewhere. Now Kakashi promised Obito he would protect Rin but he failed. Now Obito loved Rin. What if the emotional trauma was too much to handle? What if the feeling of Rin dying was enough to trigger the MS. By then Kakashi is probably training, so when it unlocked for Obito, it unlocked for Kakashi but Kakashi thought he unlocked it by training. With the MS, Kakashi was able to use Kamui. Obito then Remembered what Madara told him saying stuff like if you want peace, you have to force it upon people(infinite tsukiyomi). From then he took the name Tobi, posed as Madara and is now trying to carry out his master's beliefs.

That could be why Tobi is lashing out at Kakashi saying stuff like "you open your mouth to easily and can't back up what you're saying that's why you've lived a life of regrets" or "I told you not to open your mouth so easily, what someone like you says is worth nothing" because he failed to protect Rin or since Kakashi is known as "the hero with the sharingan" Obito said "I want to create a world where "heroes" don't have to make pitiful excuses in front of graves" because he saw Kakashi in front of Rin's or his grave.

This is my first theory like this so don't be too harsh. But what do you guys think?

MinatoXNaruto
08-26-2012, 07:23 PM
Really? No comments?

Drake_Stephens
08-26-2012, 08:20 PM
I like your theory.. lol sounds like it could work, it fits the story.

MinatoXNaruto
08-26-2012, 08:23 PM
^^thanks

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-26-2012, 08:29 PM
it does make sense..but wasnt madara supposedly to have died with his battle with hashirama?

MinatoXNaruto
08-26-2012, 08:36 PM
it does make sense..but wasnt madara supposedly to have died with his battle with hashirama?

Yes but the fact that he met Nagato who is probably like 10 or 15 years younger than than the Sannin is proof that he lived after that battle

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-26-2012, 08:46 PM
u mean tobi?

MinatoXNaruto
08-26-2012, 08:53 PM
u mean tobi?
No. Remember when Madara first appeared in the war and he said "so it seems that brat Nagato managed to grow a bit." That probably means that he met him and that he was planning for Nagato to bring him back to life.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-26-2012, 08:57 PM
hm..........i cant seem to remember that far back............

MinatoXNaruto
08-26-2012, 09:00 PM
hm..........i cant seem to remember that far back............
Think it's like 559

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-26-2012, 09:08 PM
ah...found it.........
so he did meet up with nagato at some point.....

MinatoXNaruto
08-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah I think so and I don't think Nagato was around when Hashi was at his prime so he had to have lived after the battle