PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto vs Killer B

PrinceofPeace
08-22-2012, 09:52 PM

Killer B
- No knowledge of the foe
- no prep
- Bijju can talk to B and get him out of genjutsu and can use the physical tails
- Besides ^ no bijju chakra or
- no samehada

Kabuto
- bloodlusted
- knowledge that he has bijju control
- full prep
- THIS IS BEFORE ORO DIED

Distance: 100m

please vote on poll

JLI2infinity
08-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Bee. Kabuto at that level isn't a challenge. Bee is faster, stronger, more durable, has more stamina, and is arguably more cunning.

No guard against seven swords dance. Genjutsu is useless. Samehada absorbs chakra scalpel and any water techniques. The only reason I think this would be a good fight is because you gave Kabuto prep time and he is brilliant. He does have a chance if he goes underground and tries a sneak attack. The only problem is even with full knowledge of Bee's bijuu control he doesn't know special abilities, like Bee's tentacles also having the ability to go underground or Samehada's healing ability.

PrinceofPeace
08-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Faster and stronger yes
More durable and more stamina..... Kabuto puts up a fight with his medical ninjuts
Cunning ... are you serious???? B let Naruto go to the bathroom when he was obiously trying to escape!!!

Kabuto can go underground to dodge most attacks then kabuto attacks from blow at his legs
Also Kabuto has an un dead zombie army at his dissposal to summon (not the edos)

Also I forgot to take out Samehada... I knew I forgot to add something. I always forget he has Samehada. I am taking out that sword cuz Bee never uses it anyway

JLI2infinity
08-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Faster and stronger yes
More durable and more stamina..... Kabuto puts up a fight with his medical ninjuts
Cunning ... are you serious???? B let Naruto go to the bathroom when he was obiously trying to escape!!!

Kabuto can go underground to dodge most attacks then kabuto attacks from blow at his legs

Also I forgot to take out Samehada... I knew I forgot to add something. I always forget he has Samehada. I am taking out that sword cuz Bee never uses it anyway

So you nerfed Bee even more when I found a way for him to win, yeah this is a really balanced thread ;). BTW Bee has started his two most recent fights with Samehada. Bee isn't serious outside of battle, he didn't care that Naruto was going to escape as a matter of fact he wanted him to, on top of that the Hachibi is there to advise him. And fooling the entire ninja world into thinking your dead is called being cunning.

Kabuto is cunning as well and brilliant but all of his feats of deception have been with careful prep and planning: hiding in a corpse to avoid Kakashi, exposing Tsunade's hemophilia in battle, Edo Tensei, new abilities, mastering SM, capturing Yamato those things were meticulously planned. Because you gave him full prep I'd say he has the advantage in deception here but Bee is no slouch.

If Chuunin Sakura was able to figure out Kakashi was hiding underground why would Bee with 25+ years of battle experience and a bijuu with 100+ years of battle experience not be able to do the same. I already addressed this predictable response by mentioning Bee's tentacles can go underground.

Also Kabuto has an un dead zombie army at his dissposal to summon (not the edos)

WHAT?

BMC1994
08-23-2012, 12:55 AM
i want a bee with full power thread so i can say Bijuu Bawmb to teh face *sigh*

Still what could kabuto really do to bee he is chanceless in close combat (unpredictable seven sword) Has No long mid-range options while bee has his electric vibrating pencils and ink clones and doesnt get his genjutsu.

This essiently Pts version of kabuto doesnt have much of a chance. Zombie minions will just get sliced into pieces by bee.

Godaime Kazekage
08-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Bee wins, even when nerfed. The only way PTS Kabuto could beat him would be through some kind of trick and that kind of thing is impossible to debate in a Battle Thread.

Uchiha Sora
08-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Kabuto goes underground and screws up Bee's nervous system. :lol:

If he doesn't do that, Bee stomps

Godaime Kazekage
08-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Kabuto goes underground and screws up Bee's nervous system. :lol:

If he doesn't do that, Bee stomps

Since when can Kabuto do that? (Nerve scrambling I mean) Are you thinking of Tsunade's technique?