PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Madara's MS Jutsu! Pls read.

Lord Jiraiya
08-21-2012, 08:56 PM
So the game cover states that the Tale of Madara is writen by the creator of Naruto. So the EMS Jutsu Madara used in the footage that let me reverse time and reward it back. Will that become a conan Jutsu of madara's since the Creator wrote the story for the tale of Madara in the game?

Naruto321
08-21-2012, 08:58 PM
Well, I haven't seen that part from the story so far. But I am not sure.

Lord Jiraiya
08-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Well, I haven't seen that part from the story so far. But I am not sure.

If you click the Tale of Madara at first it show's a video of the Uchiha Clan battling the Senju Clan then becoming a village and then the final fight between the first and Madara and in the video you it show's Madara EMS eye's start spinning around and it rewards time. He does it twice.

It allowed Madara to avoid the first attacks at first but it may take too much chakra

Naruto321
08-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Yea I knew what he was talking about. But I don't know because there hasn't been any information about that.

Lord Jiraiya
08-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Yea I knew what he was talking about. But I don't know because there hasn't been any information about that.

I was just thinking how powerful madara is with that jutsu. It has to be conan since it was writen by the creator and stuff right?

Naruto321
08-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Its Anime, not manga

So its explainable that they can add stuff in the Anime thats not from the manga.

Devy
08-21-2012, 09:58 PM
I was just thinking how powerful madara is with that jutsu. It has to be conan since it was writen by the creator and stuff right?

CANON*, Not Conan.

You've used it twice now:) Just a pet peeve.

Anyways, there's still mystery to what that jutsu was, did he rewind time? Did he foresee the future? Who knows what it is, let alone if it's canon or not.

Naruto321
08-21-2012, 10:01 PM
I think just foretold whats gonna happen.

and17y1
08-22-2012, 12:06 AM
I think Madara will show us some new uchiha technique since his Susanoo was destroyed. Maybe he will reward time to recreate his old Susanoo :D

Cult of Personality
08-22-2012, 11:41 AM
conan
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/conan.jpg