Maikeru D. Shinigami
08-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Do enjoy the Darksiders series?
What did you think of the first game?
Have you played the second one yet?
If so, what do you think of it?

Noctis Arashi
08-21-2012, 05:42 PM
I haven't played any of them, mostly due to mixed reviews.

But I plan on playing them both eventually.

Rasengan SageX5
08-27-2012, 06:05 AM
Maik, I love the Darksiders series! The first game was just awesome, you could tell you had in your hands the controls of a badass tank of a being. The one thing about War though...he was a little unresponsive sometimes in the control department. Anyway, I do have the second one. I preordered it...and I'm glad I did. Death is so much more fun to control then War and I love the RPG style of finding and setting his armor and weapons.

Shikamaru Nara
08-27-2012, 06:38 AM
I played the first game with my friend a while back. I enjoyed it.
I thought the first game was fun, however, I didn't play the second yet.
No.
STOP BADGERING ME D:<

Roronoa Zoro
08-27-2012, 07:39 AM
I played the first game with my friend a while back. I enjoyed it.
I thought the first game was fun, however, I didn't play the second yet.
No.
STOP BADGERING ME D:<

Same here I have the first one downloaded on my Xbox and I thought War wuz a G man. I liked the story just wished that there wuz multiplayer

Maikeru D. Shinigami
10-16-2012, 08:26 AM
I beat the second game this morning, and I must say, I greatly enjoyed it as well. Especially the final 3-4 dungeons. There were a couple glitches, but only one that really made my game freeze. It's easy to get around that one glitch though by simply unequipping everything except your weapons. I loved the Ivory Citadel and my favorite boss was Samael. I can tell he's up to something, he just happens to be appearing again. I also enjoyed seeing Uriel again.

P.S. This series needs more fans. >_>

assassin
10-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Loved and beat both games so far.

However I thought the ending was slightly anti-climactic. My personally favorite part of the second game was the guardian. That and fighting Samael. Awesome.

Devroux
10-16-2012, 01:26 PM
I haven't played either, but gameplay videos and trailers look amazing. I just want to play it on a console, rather than download it via Steam.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
10-16-2012, 04:45 PM
I haven't played either, but gameplay videos and trailers look amazing. I just want to play it on a console, rather than download it via Steam.

Buy them!

Also, Samael. <3