Kage bushin

PrinceofPeace
08-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Kono defiently takes this

He can make soooo many shadow clones Obito would b defenseless

How can Obito stop that army?

PrinceofPeace
08-17-2012, 07:58 PM
... does that fight between Obito and Naruto count as anime??

MinatoXNaruto
08-17-2012, 08:01 PM
His clones still suck just like PTS Naruto's. They were one shot kills

kaidawanderer
08-17-2012, 08:24 PM
My first time posting here in the battlegrounds! I thought an Obito vs Konohamaru was a pretty original setup.

As much as I hate Uchiha & Sharingan users, I would have to give this fight to Obito. If I'm recalling everything correctly, we have: Sarutobi Konohamaru with Oiroke no Jutsu, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Harem no Jutsu, Rasengan, & Katon: Haisekish. It's arguable that MAYBE, Oiroke & Harem no Jutsu would work against Obito. As for Uchiha Obito, we have: just Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, & his Sharingan with only two tomoe out of three. I'm probably wrong here, but with only two tomoe, he can only see the flow of chakra and easily pick up subtle details to predict his opponents movements (whether his body can keep up is another matter). But Konohamaru isn't exactly speedy, so this shouldn't be an issue. Obito can tell which of the clones are real/fake, giving him another advantage.

So as I said before, unless Konohamaru can surprise Obito with the Oiroke no Jutsu or Harem no Jutsu, I can't see him winning against Obito. How was that for a first battleground post? :)

PrinceofPeace
08-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Do OVA count ??

If so how does Obito destory all of his clone? His taijutsu was not the best and Fireball jutsu can not kill all of them

WHen OBito weaves signs that would leave an opening

Also I think he is the type to fall for SEXY JUTSU

JLI2infinity
08-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Konohamaru is easily chuunin level with his anime feats. He counters Obito's Katon with his Searing Ash Cloud, he uses Shuriken Shadown Clone to put Obito on the defensive, and then he overwhelms Obito with shadow clones and if Obito manages to defeat them all he emerges at the last minute from a blind spot with Oodoma Rasengan and lands a killing blow, classic PTS Naruto style.

PrinceofPeace
08-17-2012, 10:24 PM
SEXY JUTSU FOR THE WIN

That jutsu would throw obito for a loop

kaidawanderer
08-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Yeah, but wasn't Obito technically a Chūnin as well. Constantly sparring against a Jounin and a Hokage (Young Kakashi & Minato). I would imagine there being a huge difference between a Chūnin in wartime over a Chūnin during peaceful times. Don't get me wrong, I think it would be a close fight between the two. Especially since Obito would probably be the type to fall for Sexy and Harem no Jutsu. Whether or not that is actually true though, we'll never know.

PrinceofPeace
08-18-2012, 08:39 AM
How does Obito destroy all of his clones??
How does Obito react to Sexy Jutsu?
How an Obito match Rasengan?

Burning ash matches fireball jutsu

Kuromaki
08-18-2012, 01:51 PM
Are people seriously suggesting Sexy Jutsu as a way for Konohamaru to win? Wow.

BMC1994
08-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Are people seriously suggesting Sexy Jutsu as a way for Konohamaru to win? Wow.

Yes unless obito is homosexual Sexy jutsu will effect him. It even effected the wise old and experienced veteran that is the third hokage. I never really got why naruto doesnt use it more in battle.

Idk if this is ts or pts but if konohamaru gets rasengan he stomps. If not konohamaru hasnt got much on obitos sharingan+fire style.

BMC1994
08-18-2012, 03:11 PM
High underrating of Sharingan in this thread.

The day Konohamaru lands a linear blitz on any sharingan user, Rasengan, bushin feint or not, is the day Kishimoto goes insane.

He has little to no speed feats and burning ash cloud hardly counters a massive moving fireball.

In short
Sharingan > Shitty speed feats
EVERYTIME

Didnt obito only have the one or two tomoe sharingan which couldnt even predict the next move ( Otherwise he would have SEEN that boulder coming Get it :lol: its a joke)

Edit: Looked it up and it seems two tomoe can predict moves but still you cant predict what you cant see/arent aware of.(Kage Bunshin)

PrinceofPeace
08-18-2012, 05:37 PM

Can someone tell me how Obito stops ^ (things above)

Saskue was WAY STRONGER than Obito and he coul not keep up with Naruto's clones (with the state of Obito's sharigan)

Come on how does Obito win with his sharigan and his personality

Obito is a FAIL-chiha

kaidawanderer
08-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Wasn't Sasuke keeping up with only two Tomoe up until Naruto when into 1-tailed Kyuubi? After he got knocked around a bit, his third Tomoe appeared and his was able to predict movement. What I'm trying to get at, is Sasuke was keeping up against Naruto in the final valley with only two Tomoe and he even stated, --"he could tell which clone is the real one, he was just playing along."

**Off topic...I can't believe I'm arguing for an Uchiha. These BG threads do some strange things to a person. Then again, I didn't really get a response aimed at me. As I stated before, as well as Iso:Dream, the Sharingan is being highly underestimated in this thread. Even an Uchiha scrub makes for a good ninja once his eyes are awakened...I mean, just look at Sasuke! If he didn't have plot armor, he would've been dead a couple times.

Hm. I'm beginning to ramble off topic. I apologize, I've been up for 17 hours because I'm moving tomorrow, so my grammar and typing is probably really shotty. I really dislike quoting myself...but I'm to tired to stay awake much longer...Hopefully I'll have a response aimed at me by the time I get back.

My first time posting here in the battlegrounds! I thought an Obito vs Konohamaru was a pretty original setup.

As much as I hate Uchiha & Sharingan users, I would have to give this fight to Obito. If I'm recalling everything correctly, we have: Sarutobi Konohamaru with Oiroke no Jutsu, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Harem no Jutsu, Rasengan, & Katon: Haisekish. It's arguable that MAYBE, Oiroke & Harem no Jutsu would work against Obito. As for Uchiha Obito, we have: just Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, & his Sharingan with only two tomoe out of three. I'm probably wrong here, but with only two tomoe, he can only see the flow of chakra and easily pick up subtle details to predict his opponents movements (whether his body can keep up is another matter). But Konohamaru isn't exactly speedy, so this shouldn't be an issue. Obito can tell which of the clones are real/fake, giving him another advantage.

So as I said before, unless Konohamaru can surprise Obito with the Oiroke no Jutsu or Harem no Jutsu, I can't see him winning against Obito. How was that for a first battleground post? :)

---And yes, I do think Obito would fall for Sexy or Harem no Jutsu (At least once, if done right by Konohamaru). The only people that it hasn't worked on are: Sasuke, & Killer Bee...There are probably more, but I'm to tired to double check right now. Sorry & Goodnight!

PrinceofPeace
08-18-2012, 10:04 PM

Kono wins cuz Obito can not beat the reason^

Kuromaki
08-19-2012, 12:22 AM
About that sexy no jutsu, I didn't think Konohamaru would actually seriously use it in a serious fight situation... I mean that thing is for comedic effect so unless this is a joke match why bring it up
Come on how does Obito win with his sharigan and his personality

Obito is a FAIL-chiha
Aw but I like Obito. :( He was the only non douchebag Uchiha. Anyway, this ain't about his personality.

BMC1994
08-19-2012, 01:11 AM
By this logic Konohamaru defeats every ninja in the verse in blitzing. I'm not buying into it.

No he doesnt Obito is far far far far far far below even mid tiers in naruto. More experienced and more responsive ninjas could ofcourse react to it but this is a genin with his only feats coming from sharingan. Also kono doesnt blitz he simply suprises obito.

Obito notices the ninja sign being made with his sharingan and quickly opts to spin kick behind him.

Kono could easily distract him like naruto has done a dozen of times make the clone 'off screen' (meaning that obito isnt aware of it) who says the clone always has to attack the back he could also attack from the front from left from right etc. On top of dealing with the real kono.

Along with the obvious I'll stab him with Kunai, throw shurikens in his face, or spit a fireball in his face while he stands there making a ninja sign.

If that was true 90% of the narutoverse couldnt use jutsu because they would get interrupted. All ninjas are trained to use jutsu inbattle so ofcourse their handseals wouldnt be so slow that everything you throw at him would stop the jutsu. People from multiple ranks and power have succesfully used kage bunshin in battles without getting interrupted. Naruto used it easily on sasuke (VoTE) even with his predicting sharingan naruto pulled it off.
If the above would be the case obito wouldnt even get a fireball jutsu because kono can just throw a kunai/shuriken/rock at him to stop it.

There are several hundred ninja who have the capability of cloning immediately. None of them use bunshin feint. Mainly due to the fact they would die before the clone struck the opponent from behind since cloning has an extremely small spawn radius.

Wasnt kage bunshin bacisly a staple skill? How often in this the series has it been thats someone was struck by a fatal attack but turned out to be a shadow clone. And why does the clone has to strike from behind? he could even make funny faces at obito for all we know. Make a rasengan etc... If all naruto did was strike from behind with his clones he would be dead by now.

About that sexy no jutsu, I didn't think Konohamaru would actually seriously use it in a serious fight situation... I mean that thing is for comedic effect so unless this is a joke match why bring it up

Aw but I like Obito. :( He was the only non douchebag Uchiha. Anyway, this ain't about his personality.

Yes he would use it if u had a jutsu that would potentially nose bleed your opponent with virtually no risk would u use it? I would spam the hell out of it.
Its a jutsu kono has it thats why we bring it up.

BMC1994
08-19-2012, 02:14 AM
The only comment I'll bother answering to that had any sense to it was your comment about 90% of narutoverse dying before making a ninja sign.

Bushin feint requires the opponent to be extremely close to the original since spawning a clone has a very small radius. The problem that lies with Konohamaru using this is the fact he is wide open for attack from an opponent who has a one-step ahead advantage with equal if not more advanced taijutsu features.

How is his taijutsu more advanced?

I am only to answer the below with mostly 1 feat.
1. Konohamaru gets stabbed before the clone surprises Obito. This is true for about 99% of bushin feints, they don't work, which is why the only person to use them is a fodder genin with no decent battle feats.

Kono Managed to suprise one of the paths of pain with the superior rinnegan(which kicks the **** out of his 2 tomoe sharingan) a S-rank Criminal which was stomping alot of konoha jonin. You are not going to tell that Obito>pain in speed/intellect and reaction. I sincerely hope you are not.
2. Konohamaru distracting Obito is absurd. If Obito blitzes he will go for the original head on.

He distracted pain compared to him Obito is childs play(literally). And how does the featless obito even blitz?

3. If Konohamaru opts to not bushin from behind Obito then his clones are wiped out in front and he's killed shortly after. He cannot beat sharingan/fire techs head on with two or three clones.

He beat rinnegan with it. Fire Techniques can be dodged. When was the last time you have actually seen a fire technique hit?(except for madaras). You except kono to just stand still and get roasted alive?

There is no logic behind Konohamaru beating any sharingan user who has legs to move.

Except the featless obito.

The difference that separates Konohamaru from the "90% who are blitzed before making signs" is the fact bunshin feints are used at the last second in order to summon clones behind the opponent. Sadly Konohamaru isn't fast enough to dodge a kunai stab after summoning the clone, along with majority of users.

I just talking about kage bushins in general not summoning them behind his opponent.
And Last time i checked obito was just a worse version of uchiha fodder without any speed feats. I dont see him blitzing kono with a kunai directly after he made a clone.
Also because its both anime and manga feats Kono gets searing ash which makes him mid ranged so he just makes a clone and uses searing ash from 2 sides.

Really i dont see obito winning this.

Kuromaki
08-19-2012, 09:09 AM
Yes he would use it if u had a jutsu that would potentially nose bleed your opponent with virtually no risk would u use it? I would spam the hell out of it.
Its a jutsu kono has it thats why we bring it up.
So if the third Hokage and part 1 Konohamaru had a serious fight in the manga, konohamaru would win? Yeah that's not how it works.

BMC1994
08-19-2012, 09:26 AM
So if the third Hokage and part 1 Konohamaru had a serious fight in the manga, konohamaru would win? Yeah that's not how it works.

Ofourse in a fight the third hokage would get his act together before the enemy can deal a finishing blow.

What i am trying to is that sexy jutsu would atleast distract obito.

PrinceofPeace
08-19-2012, 09:49 AM

Is anyone going to answer my quesitons

WELL THE MAIN THING IS

- How does Obito take out the army of Kono clones???

- Obito has a weaker version of the sharigan than Saskue and has weaker taijutsu

How does Obito win. If he beats Kono than that means Obito >Saskue which is sooo false

Ultimate combatant
08-19-2012, 10:06 AM
How does Obito win. If he beats Kono than that means Obito >Saskue which is sooo false

Are you trying to say Konohamaru is stronger than Sasuke?!! :D

PrinceofPeace
08-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Heck No but he sure is stronger than Obito and kono would give Saskue a better fight than Obito

Someone answer these questions

Do you know whay you can not answer my questions

this is why KONO> OBITO

Kuromaki
08-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Ofourse in a fight the third hokage would get his act together before the enemy can deal a finishing blow.

What i am trying to is that sexy jutsu would atleast distract obito.
Konohamaru should have used it against pain then. Or Naruto should have used it against Kiba

Anyway I am of the opinion that even if Konohamaru uses sexy no jutsu, it wouldn't make much of a difference on a Sharingan user who is going for the kill. You could make the argument that obito would be able to get his act together as well since he showed that, towards the end of the kakashi gaiden arc, he stopped being a crybaby.

PrinceofPeace
08-19-2012, 11:10 AM
How would Obito get past all of his clones

joon
08-19-2012, 11:18 AM
He could use sexy no jutsu while turning into rin.XD

PrinceofPeace
08-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Konohamaru wins cuz Obito can not get defeat all of his clones

Rasengan SageX5
08-19-2012, 12:32 PM
Prince, you do realize that Kono can only make like 3 clones right? A Sharingan user can get around that no problem. Even someone with limited feats like Obito. He may get a nose bleed from Sexy Jutsu if Kono were to use it in a fight...but I doubt he would since its a joke technique. Rasengan might win it for Kono if he can trick Obito with clones long enough to pull it off.

PrinceofPeace
08-19-2012, 12:49 PM
in the latest OVA Kono made WAY more than 3 clones

The OP said Anime feats

Either way kono wins

Fireball is easy to dodge and Kono can juse use rasengan to stop it like Naruto did on the hospital rooftop

Kono has more than just one jutsu. Sharigan would take a lot of Chakra from Obito and Kono has sexy jutsu then rasengan.

Ultimate combatant
08-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Does OVA count as Anime?!! :D

The Immortal Watch Dog
08-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Obito has a decent speed edge and those idiotic and horribly written eyeballs

Konohamaru has raw power and that tech of his 'bout it

BMC1994
08-19-2012, 02:41 PM
Obito has a decent speed edge and those idiotic and horribly written eyeballs

Konohamaru has raw power and that tech of his 'bout it

If u ask me he only has those horribly written eyeballs. Obito hasnt displayed
above avarage speed as far as i know.

And even those horribly written eyeballs can be deceived by shadow clones. Which ofcourse will be followed up with a rasengan to teh face ( idk why the always aim rasengan at the chest area teh face would be so much more effective in some cases and cause some nice brain damage)

The Immortal Watch Dog
08-19-2012, 05:00 PM
If u ask me he only has those horribly written eyeballs. Obito hasnt displayed
above avarage speed as far as i know.

And even those horribly written eyeballs can be deceived by shadow clones. Which ofcourse will be followed up with a rasengan to teh face ( idk why the always aim rasengan at the chest area teh face would be so much more effective in some cases and cause some nice brain damage)

I was under the impression his speed did indeed get a boost?

Ultimate combatant
08-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Obito even without Sharingan kept up with young Kakashi, so with Sharingan his reactions were even better!!! :D

I think it would be much harder to hit someone's face with a Rasengan, body is generally easier to hit!!! :D

Drake_Stephens
08-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Kono has been trained by Naruto.
Obito by Minato.
Kono has fought against Naruto
Obito has fought against young Kakashi.
Obito had his Sharingan for maybe 20 mins.
Kono has been using Shadow Clones for about 4 years.
Kono has Hokage bloodline
Obito has Uchiha.

I think Kono has it based on skill and training. Obito had guts but he wasn't exactly top of the line Chunin. Kono is probably top of his class.

PrinceofPeace
08-19-2012, 07:00 PM

SOMEONE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

Rasengan beats fireball jutsu
Obito has bad taijutsu
Sharigan would take constant chakra
Obito would be distracted by Sexy jutsu

Is nobody answering these questions because we agree Kono would win?

BMC1994
08-20-2012, 01:26 AM
I was under the impression his speed did indeed get a boost?

His reaction speed would because the sharingan but i cant think of anything else that shows his speed.

SOMEONE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

Rasengan beats fireball jutsu
Obito has bad taijutsu
Sharigan would take constant chakra
Obito would be distracted by Sexy jutsu

Is nobody answering these questions because we agree Kono would win?

I agree with you in that kono would win eventually but a sharingan for someone with uchiha blood doesnt take much chakra at all

PrinceofPeace
08-20-2012, 07:59 AM
Do we even know if Obito would have full control of the sharigan?

I mean Saskue activated it a few times on accident and he only used it once

Well Sharigan or Not KONO WINS

Uchiha Sora
08-20-2012, 09:09 AM
Do the anime game feats count?(Generations)

If not then Kono Mass spams clones

PrinceofPeace
08-20-2012, 09:14 AM
I doubt that games count but OVA counts and that is all Obito needs

Kuromaki
08-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Do we even know if Obito would have full control of the sharigan?

I mean Saskue activated it a few times on accident and he only used it once

Well Sharigan or Not KONO WINS
Obito awakened the sharingan when he killed that Iwa Ninja, so I figure that now that he has it he can just use it any time. Speaking of which, Obito's kept up with young jonin Kakashi speed and also fought with a Jonin level ninja from Iwagakure. Those are his speed feats.

I can't say who wins because I don't know what Konohamaru has done in the anime fillers. I can only assume it's some stupid crap that the animators give him to hype him up to Part 1 Naruto's level.

PrinceofPeace
08-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Kono >>> Base Part I Naruto

Have you even seen the latest OVA???

Idc about Obito's speed how does he defeat the Kono army??

Godaime Kazekage
08-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Kono stomps. Even without the OVA Konohamaru can make around 20 clones, use the Dust Cloud attack, Rasengan and Shadow Shuriken. Obito can use Fireball jutsu-that's it. Obito kept up with an underwhelming jonin Kakashi (seriously, what did lil Kakashi ever do that was jonin level?). Konohamaru took out a Pain.

Kuromaki
08-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Obviously not since I don't watch OVAs or the anime for that matter. Obito can take out Konohamaru's clones with Katon the same way Sasuke did in chapter 175, but again, I'm not saying he wins, because I have no idea how many clones Konohamaru can make or how skilled he is with them in the anime.

Godaime Kazekage
08-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Obviously not since I don't watch OVAs or the anime for that matter. Obito can take out Konohamaru's clones with Katon the same way Sasuke did in chapter 175, but again, I'm not saying he wins, because I have no idea how many clones Konohamaru can make or how skilled he is with them in the anime.

Yeah, it's always hard to debate in threads when people put in feats from games, anime, and OVAs-I normally like to stick to canon only, but this thread is all anime feats. As for Konohamaru's skill level just type in Konohamaru vs. Temari into Youtube if you're interested enough to check-it's about 3/4 minutes.
The OVA is even more ridiculous-he makes 100s of clones in it. It's all pretty much stuff done by the animators to make Kono as good as Part I Naruto and the Naruto/Konohamaru "rivalry" not so ridiculous due to the huge gap in strength.

Kuromaki
08-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Interesting. I've seen the Kono vs Temari fight, but not the OVA. I guess I'd give this to Anime Konohamaru since he just has a lot more feats than Obito, even using ranking logic he seems to have shown feats above that of a normal Genin.

BMC1994
08-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Obito awakened the sharingan when he killed that Iwa Ninja, so I figure that now that he has it he can just use it any time. Speaking of which, Obito's kept up with young jonin Kakashi speed and also fought with a Jonin level ninja from Iwagakure. Those are his speed feats.

I can't say who wins because I don't know what Konohamaru has done in the anime fillers. I can only assume it's some stupid crap that the animators give him to hype him up to Part 1 Naruto's level.

Konohamaru defeated a path of pain which easily stomped multiple jonins in konoha. That doesnt even include any anime feats he did that with just his canon feats.

Zack Fair
08-20-2012, 10:58 AM
I say Obito. With sharingan he will be able to have ample time to dodge Konohamaru's rasengan. The only problem I could see would be shadow clone spam, but I'm sure he can deal with that, probably with a fire jutsu.

PrinceofPeace
08-20-2012, 07:38 PM

Did you even read the rest??

Naruto beat Saskue's attack with Rasengan

So kono can do the same

Kuromaki
08-22-2012, 09:58 AM
Did you even read the rest??

Naruto beat Saskue's attack with Rasengan

So kono can do the same
That was after Sasuke destroyed the clones was it not? Also, Konohamaru's rasengan < Naruto's, but again I haven't seen Filler Konohamaru's rasengan so I wouldn't know.
Konohamaru defeated a path of pain which easily stomped multiple jonins in konoha. That doesnt even include any anime feats he did that with just his canon feats.
Pain underestimated him.

PrinceofPeace
08-22-2012, 10:42 AM
^ No offense ( You know I love you) But you GOTTA see the OVA

You will see how AWESOME kono is and Kono rasengan>> Naruto Rasegan

Until people see the OVA

KONO WINS

BMC1994
08-22-2012, 11:17 AM
Pain underestimated him.

Hence the posibility Obito will too.

Really under/overstimating are powerfull weapons in battle too not excuses for why they shouldnt have lost.

Kuromaki
08-22-2012, 12:15 PM
^ No offense ( You know I love you) But you GOTTA see the OVA

You will see how AWESOME kono is and Kono rasengan>> Naruto Rasegan

Until people see the OVA

KONO WINS
Sure, I already admitted Konohamaru wins anyway.
Hence the posibility Obito will too.

Really under/overstimating are powerfull weapons in battle too not excuses for why they shouldnt have lost.
That won't apply here. Obito is Obito after all... Plus, the Katons are the perfect counter to clone feints unlike Naraka who just stands there.

BMC1994
08-22-2012, 12:26 PM
Sure, I already admitted Konohamaru wins anyway.

Why are we still debating then :lol:

PrinceofPeace
08-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Kono wins ( YEA)

unless someone there is a way for Obito to defeat the clones and fire attacks and rasengan?

Uchiha Sora
08-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Without the Generations anime cutscenes, Obito has no chance against Kono.

Guess I'll lock this soon

Sagepain
08-29-2012, 07:28 AM
Obito rapes............
he Sucks him into his face

He then proceeds to eat some ramen. :p

king kakashi
08-29-2012, 08:24 AM
obito stomps with rinengan/sharingan combo
this is no longer a fair thread it should be closed

TobiramaSenju307
08-29-2012, 08:58 AM
obito casually stomps

because of MS, rinnegan and flame barrier

shinigan no sora
08-29-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm geussing that we're dealing with YOUNG obito because if we're to use ALL of obitos feats its an obvious rape

king kakashi
08-29-2012, 11:16 AM
we would have to change the OP or close the thead\
Anime and manga feats.
BG defaults^the OP

Uchiha Sora
08-29-2012, 01:13 PM
OP intended it to be Young Obito... Already decided Kono won that

Yall really had I go on an Obito thread and prance around with his TS feats didn't ya?