PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Professor Xavier vs DB

Devils Lawyer
08-14-2012, 01:17 PM
He takes on the dragonball series gauntlet style. How far does he make it or can he solo? No restrictions

Cult of Personality
08-14-2012, 01:19 PM
Xavier sweeps.

Nigoyukai
08-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Last time I checked, Prof. X has FTL reactions and he's a life wiper with his telepathic/mental powers. At one point, he also reached the subconscious of Galactus or something like that. With his immense mind powers and so long as the Z fighters don't spam massive ki blasts at him off the bat before he can pull off a move, Z-verse gets mindfucked.

The Immortal Watch Dog
08-14-2012, 04:25 PM
Last time I checked, Prof. X has FTL reactions and he's a life wiper with his telepathic/mental powers. At one point, he also reached the subconscious of Galactus or something like that. With his immense mind powers and so long as the Z fighters don't spam massive ki blasts at him off the bat before he can pull off a move, Z-verse gets mindfucked.

don't know if he has ftl reaction time..I do the speed with which his mental powers move means he can have telepathic sex with his girlfriend a hundred or so million light years away in real time

I know he's massively hypersonic bordering on relativistic though meaning he should be able to clear the roster

Devils Lawyer
08-14-2012, 04:38 PM
He has tagged a few ftl characters before. Silver surfer being the most prominent.