PDA

View Full Version : Zabuza Needn't Have Died?

guitargirlsings
08-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Was I the only one who, during the early episodes of the original Naruto series, thought that they could have done way more with Zabuza's character? I was kinda annoyed when he got killed, and even now he's still one of my favorite characters. I think Masashi Kishimoto could have found a way to keep him involved throughout the story, rather than having him brought back for a short amount of time through the use of a revival jutsu (spoiler?...I think not..). Anyone else think that Zabuza and Haku should have been kept alive somehow rather than killed off almost immediately?

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Maybe.
Epic death though.
Are you caught up with the manga or anime?

guitargirlsings
08-11-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm not through Shippuden yet, sadly :(

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Ah. Well there's a surprise waitn for ya then. b:)

BMC1994
08-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Zabuza Could Have Been like kakashi's Vegeta wouldve been funny. Triangle rivalry between kakashi/gai/zabuza(dragged in to it against his will)

PrinceofPeace
08-11-2012, 08:54 PM
zabuza had a worthy death!

It was a macho death but there was no way he could of survived that beating.
I think he needed to die to be with Haku

Jonesy
08-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Zabuza's death is one of the few deaths to make me cry. They probably could have done way more with his character, but he went out like a champ.

guitargirlsings
08-14-2012, 02:06 PM
Zabuza's death is one of the few deaths to make me cry. They probably could have done way more with his character, but he went out like a champ.

I'm right there with you, that was a pretty harsh death on me....*sigh* but oh well. And yeah, if nothing else, he went out kicking. It was most certainly impressive, but it would have been even more impressive if the normal rule of anime (no one ever actually dies....) had been followed, and he and Haku managed to survive somehowb~(

Mr Awesome
08-16-2012, 03:37 PM
wish he didnt he was wesome

Sharingan19
09-10-2012, 10:42 AM

Totally agree. I cried my eyes out like a little girl when he died. Still one of my most favourite moments in Naruto. I think he needed to die to show how much Naruto and Team 7 had improved. But he did go out fighting like a BOSS! :D